• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
593908As he heard Flash's horror, Ben narrowed his eyes and walked over to Parasite, pumping out his chest, a smirk forming across his face as he eyed up the purple person. "Hey, who exactly are you...Parasite? What sorta name is that...lemme guess, you absorb the life force from people, how original..." Ben jumped back and rolled his shoulder before cracking his fingers. "Well, if Mister Flash over here is so afraid of you, then you must be serious...I guess it's Hero Time!"

Ben charged at Parasite head first, running at the creature and jumping in the air. He then suddenly split into two, each copy brushing past Parasite's side. Then, the two cloned themselves once more, with one getting on their hands and knees behind Parasite. Then, the three other versions of Ditto slide under Parasite's legs and jumped up, kicking off of Parasite to propel themselves forward in the hopes of pushing him back and causing him to fall over the fourth one. "Nice moves dude!" Said one of them.

"Thanks!" Replied another, high-fiving the one who complimented him originally.

"Uh, guys, I don't think this is a good time to celebrate..." The third one muttered.

"Why not? We just kicked Purple Butt!"

"Your really think he'll go down that easy?"

"Uhhh...." The first two hummed before the fourth one yelled and ran forward.

"He's not done!"

The four merged back together to form one Ditto. Ben clenched his fist and watched Parasite eagerly. "Come on, is that all you've got?"
Crenando Crenando FoolsErin FoolsErin Birdsie Birdsie Thawne Thawne NIAMH NIAMH

"They have to be around here...somewhere!" Deku said to himself as he ran from rooftop to rooftop, jumping over the city streets with his arms out straight behind his back. Ever since his first encounter with the Demons, he had the same thing one his mind. What sort of powers were they? He had never heard of a quirk like that before, nor did he expect so many of them to have similar quirks. Why were they wearing masks that resembled Japanese Demons? What were they after? So many things just didn't make sense. After fighting Radioman, Midoriya decided that he would track down the Demons and find out what they were planning. With All Might growing weaker with each day that passed, Deku had to step up and stop this crime war before it got out of control.

The boy came to a stop as he landed on a rooftop with a glass dome on top of it. He peered in to find the Demon gang transporting stuff into trucks, with large brutes carrying even larger crates, people with something Deku could only assume were whips and swords, assault rifles and rocket launchers. Thee guys were way more prepared than last time.

Izuku Midoriya jumped up and crashed through the glass dome, grabbing one of the support poles and spinning around it as the Demons began to open fire on the boy. Deku jumped off, kicking a demon in the face and sending him into another gang member.The young hero than ducked grabbing a brute's arm and flipping him over his shoulder. He wouldn't fall for that again. He heard the beeping and the launching of a rocket. Clenching his fist, Deku began to run forward, looking behind him to see the rocket was following him. Jumping onto the wall, he continued to run, green lighting flying off of him as he ran along the surface.

Then, he jumped towards the rocket, placing his hands on the top of it and pushing it towards another brute, leap froging over it and towards the person holding the missile launcher. Landing on the floor, the rocket exploded, taking out a few more thugs while Deku kicked the launcher out of the man's hand, sweeping his legs and jumping up to kick him in the gut.

As he landed, he was hit with a whip, causing him to yelp in pain as he looked up. He was surrounded. Men with assault riffles all aimed at Deku, circling him. The boy froze, waiting for his moment. Then, as they pulled the trigger, he jumped up, grabbing onto a metal chain. A whip followed him, narrowly missing the young hero as he swung through the air and landed on the other side of the warehouse. Only two people left now, both with weapons he had yet to experience.

Midoriya suddenly broke into a run, sprinting at the man holding the whip. The man lashed out, but Deku hopped to the side, continuing his run. He looked to his left and slid to a stop, crossing his arms as the man with the sword fired a shockwave of energy at him through the ground. Deku flew into the metal door of the warehouse, denting it. He fell to his knees, panting softly. So the sword had range too...interesting.

Deku got back to his feet running at the whip wielder once more, gritting his teeth. The man lashed out once more, and the sword user sent another shockwave in front of Deku. This time, Deku caught the whip and yanked himself forward, yelling in pain as his hand burned from contact with the whip. but it had worked. He had beat the shockwave. Deku used the momentum to stomp on the Demon's face, sending him crashing to the floor. Now all that was left was the sword user.

The green haired boy looked down at his smoking glove and exposed red skin. So the whip had some sort of electricity effect to it...whatever these weapons were made of sure weren't natural.

Midoriya slowly circled the sword user, the sword user returning the favor as they squared off. "You have one last chance, leave or die." The demon spoke, both in Japanese and English. Midoriya gritted his teeth and broke into another burst of speed, charging at bladed Demon. The sword user cut through the air in an upward slash, sending a wave of energy towards Deku. Deku rolled to the side, catching himself with his hand as he almost lost his balance and continued to run.

The sword wielder slashed at Deku, aiming for the head with each attack. Deku's injured hand had really took a toll on him. He clenched the burnt hand and narrowly avoided a slash of the dark blade, yelling loudly as he launched a punch into the Demon's head, knocking him out and cracking his mask.​

• 594031 "I believe I know a place or two. Let's see if he's interested." Dialing surprisingly fast for someone with two fingers and a thumb, Kurt prepared to call his fellow hero. "It would've been nice if we made these plans before he left, but this isn't a career path you take many breaks in. Bad things happen when you do." Handing over the phone to his tail, the heroic mutant held the phone to his ear and waited for the web-head to pick up.

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind Faerie13 Faerie13

Last edited by a moderator:
Marcus Wright

051509_term_1.jpg

"Name's Marcus Wright. He frowned. "Look, I just noticed the "Gundam" in question. I don't even know what it is. It might be a giant terminator for all I know."

The terminator frowned, his gun paled in comparison to what the others had.

He looked over at Add and X as they walked closer

SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Torma Ximnus Torma Ximnus darkred darkred

Y

• c583575290df194c40285edb171c8ba3.png
    Add's eyes lit up again as they returned to the Gundam units, but rather than thebdesite to take one of them apart to figure out how they work he instead appreciated their design, and though his desire to learn about them was as strong as ever it was tempered by a sense of restraint and respect for boundaries. "It's glorious is what it is, although I imagine it was not created for a happy reason."

Add fell silent for a moment before drifting forward, his Dynamos flaoting in front of him to form a hexagonal shape through which he vanished as he passed through it. In the same moment he slid forward into a spot some feet in front of Setsuna, the Dynamos appearing behind him as he finished passing through before returning to a resting position.

Add floated in front of Setsuna, hovering above the ground with his hands behind his back yet still not quite at eye level, for his form was indeed that of a child, as was the sound that emanated when he spoke. Speaking to Setsuna he asked, "So what's your damage? An old ally's betrayal? The loss of a loved one? Was your your hometown ravaged by war or trampled underfoot by the ignorance of uncaring neighbors and the passage of time?" Add's eyes never wavered, and his tone was unusually calm and steady for someone speaking of things so horrific as he described, especially for one that sounded and appeared so young.

SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 darkred darkred

Last edited:
X

X would reply for Setsuna.
"He was a child soldier before he encountered the Gundams. Before, he was forced to kill his parents, through brainwashing, and then fought in a wartorn city. One fight, he was under heavy fire from a Tierren, but the 0 Gundam arrived in time to save him. It was at that moment, he wanted to pilot a Gundam, to end war itself."

Torma Ximnus Torma Ximnus

• "Yes, my friend! We must find Hitler and put that Nazi down, once and for all!" Pierre agreed with the Squid's drunken ramblings, "That way we could clear our names and save Christmas!"

The group continued to pursue the Detectives, Platypus and reanimated corpse of a Vietnam Veteran.

MCPD HQ

Jackson had his mouth taped shut, his wrists tied and he himself was being used as glorified target practice by the vengeful Captain Brandon.

"Damn it," the police captain cursed as he glared at Jackson with disgust, "Ten years, I called you my best man, Jackson! Now you're a Commie kiddnappin' piece of shit!"

Jackson tried to reason to his former superior... in spite of being taped shut.

"I watched you eat every last bite of my wife's meatloaf, you pickle piece of shit!" Captain Brandon was reminded of lighter moments with Jackson which he now looked at with disdain.

The young police rookie with special ammo in hand walked over to Captain Brandon's side, "I got the beanbag rounds, Captain."

Jackson knew the pain and torment those round would inflict upon his form and struggled to free himself from his bonds.

"Do you know how much paperwork there is when a cop turns Commie, huh?!" Captain Brandon spat at Jackson, "I haven't seen my wife for three months, you piece of shit!"

"Oh! Your wife told me to say hi!" The young rookie excitedly informed Brandon.

Brandon's lips curled into a bright smile, knowing that his wife wanted to say hi to him, "Thanks Rookie!"

With his mission completed, the Rookie walked away from the scene.

"Now," Brandon armed his rifle with the beanbag rounds and aimed the firearm at Jackson, "Time to show this Commie Piece of shit what we do to Commie Pieces of shit!"

Brandon fired the beanbag rounds at Jackson's gut. The blast wasn't enough to kill him but the pain was just as great.

• naofumi-raphtalia-filo-the-rising-of-the-shield-hero-uhdpaper-com-4-K-8.jpg
    Parasite's expression and words opened up some old wounds in Naofumi. The Shield Hero's eyes narrowed and his nose crinkled in a sneer, in an expression of hate, like nobility looking at dogshit.

Raphtalia could instantly tell what was happening, and put a hand on his shoulder, shaking her head. Filo was eager to run and kick Parasite in the guts, but refrained from it, instead observing her master's actions carefully.

Naofumi spoke to the others, circling around and keeping the Shield pointed at Parasite. "He's trying to trick you, don't buy into it!"

No one else could see it, but a black-red icon appeared in the Shield Hero's HUD, glitching slightly and bobbing every few seconds as if begging for his attention. He pointedly ignored it.

"Shield Prison!" Naofumi declared. Panels and streams of green energy appeared around Parasite, then transmuted into green shields and chains that wrapped themselves around him, to form a bubble-shaped container.

He looked at Ben, his appearance still bearing some displeasure from Parasite's obvious attempt at tricking them.

"That's not permanent. Do you have anything to... contain him with?" He almost slipped and said, 'kill him with,' there.
Vsland Vsland FoolsErin FoolsErin Thawne Thawne NIAMH NIAMH Crenando Crenando

Miguel O'Hara - Mewnisse

"Right... Everyone makes mistakes," Miguel murmured under his breath in an almost deadpan manner as they passed by a site of damage done by the Doombot from before, like a grim reminder of what Miguel had inadvertently wrought. Definitely far from anywhere near the supposed hero's proudest moments. The sooner he could repress that memory, the better. It was for the best for his dignity.

As they continued traversing through the castle, eventually stumbling upon Marco's bedroom at Star's whim, the hero said nothing, having little to comment on a child's room, though admittedly the Latin American vibe wasn't lost on him. It was good to stay in touch with one's own heritage after all, though... it only reminded Miguel of how his costume in of itself was just what he wore to an uneventful Day of the Dead festival a long time ago, and how that came back to bite him in the ass. Maybe he ought to invest in a better costume once he got the chance. Maybe something in white? He'd stick out more but at least that way, people would stop thinking his black costume was blue for some reason.

As a portal suddenly appeared before them all, Spider-Man instinctively braced himself along with Marco, but steadily calmed himself upon realizing Star didn't seem to care (though, he could have also chalked it up to naivety or obliviousness if he felt inclined to), before a horned woman appeared, speaking casually to the others like she knew them. He said nothing in between their conversation, not wanting to get in between the banter, and certainly not wanting to delay any longer than necessary for their trip to... at this point, wherever they could find a first aid kit. Besides, it wasn't like he was in the know about what they were talking about anyway. At least, until "Robin" came up, and the subsequent talk of something that seemed to be going on within "Mewnisse," or at least the two locales that made up the place.

When the woman called Hekapoo pointed her attention toward the spider heroes, Miguel shook his head. "Not off the top of my head, but he sounds like a swell fella," he replied, running his mind for a so-called "Red Slayer."

"Should I though?"

Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

• 594466 "Really? She never left the building?" Nightcrawler's expression tensed up. He hadn't even considered the bait and switch. "Alright, we'll look for her in the mean time. Your friend with the hat wanted pizza afterwards. We can discuss where you'd prefer later, but my two top candidates are Joe's and Pepe's." Beginning the trek forward, the mutant attempted to lighten the mood. "Would you like to stay on call, or should I try to preserve my stealth?"

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind Faerie13 Faerie13

[class=Img] pointer-events:none; border [/class]
[div class="Img Head"]
tumblr_ps1432X1MA1ynl8byo1_500.gif
[/div]
GIOGIO's Bizarre Adventure
Crenando Crenando (The myth, the legend, The Dude)
Text Color: #E40082

The Dude made a speedy shuffle towards the exit. Tip-tap, tip-tap, was the sound his shoes made, his beeline thus far uncontested. But then, the tipping-tapping stopped, and all that the mafioso could feel was a cold slab of wall pressed up against his back. Except, it wasn't a wall at all; there stood Giorno, with bloodied donut curls and those raging baby-blues that drilled two, perfectly-circular holes into the mustached man's sweaty forehead.
"You're not a mob boss, or a gangster. Not a criminal, nor even a petty crook. You're a clown who can't perform, even if it's to save his own life."
The boy's gaze had no empathy, no humanity to speak of. It wasn't cold, nor calculating, not devising the best possible method of attack. It was ablaze, swelling with both condescension and pure, unrivaled wrath. The passionate wrath of both a Brando, and a Joestar. It was when the piano dropped that The Dude would've likely realized how much shit he was neck-deep in.

At first, it was just one blow. One deafening, but manageable cuff to the jaw. But, the worst had yet to come, and The Dude was forced to endure every second of it. His senses had gone berserk, his mind infused with Gold Experience's life-giving properties, giving him the ability to perceive things as though time had slowed to a crawl. But, that also meant that every sensation would last twice, three times, if not four times as long. The second punch came, this time to his abdomen, and the pain was accompanied by a sharp cracking sound, and his own guttural agony, all in slow-motion. Then, the third punch followed.

tenor.gif

Or was it the fourth punch? Or maybe the fifth? No one could tell anymore. The boy's golden spirit was repeatedly pummeling The Dude, each bruising blow covering every square inch of his skin in grotesque swells. Its fists recoiled with every strike like the barrel of a sub machine gun, only to return with twice as much force. it was an orchestra of pain, and the percussion was but a series of: "MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA!"

The Dude was unfortunate enough to not have died. The gang-star could've easily shattered every bone in his body, but he held back to make it all the more excruciating. He wouldn't pass out from the shock, let alone go unconscious for even a second. Each blow was weak, almost humane in how little power it had, but when strung together, the barrage became simply torturous. Still, it couldn't last forever, and with a final, screeching "MUDA!", the man was dropped to the ground with a thud. One could only wonder how long those 5 seconds felt from the villain's perspective

Last edited:

• TROLBURG

Hilda and Twig the Deerfox.png

Hilda and her pet Twig were strolling down the sidewalk. Hilda didn't often do for just the pleasure of it before the convergence but now things were much more different. Ever since Trolburg and the surrounding wilderness found their way on to Battleworld, the world feels much more exciting to the young girl. So many new strange creatures for her to meet, like the people with animal traits and men who could turn into birds. Hilda stopped dead in her tracks when she spotted a shining light in the sky, it wasn't the Sun but it was a man on a board.

"Well, isn't that rather peculiar..." Hilda was amused by the man's appearance, "I don't see him around Trolburg that much... What do you think he's here for, Twig?"

Twig tilted his head curiously for the deer-fox was just as curious as its owner.

The silver man descended from the heavens landed in front of Hilda and Twig.

Twig instinctively growled at the man in an attempt to keep him away from his owner.

"I bare no ill-will," the man told the deer-fox, "Please, calm yourself."

"Twig, manners..." Hilda called her pet off, "That's no way to treat a visitor."

"Are you not frightened, child?" the silver man asked the young girl.

"Should I?" Hilda smiled at the silver man, "I made friends with a flaming skeleton on a motorcycle last week, his name's Johnny."

"The Ghost Rider was here?" the man knew who the girl was referring to, the legendary Ghost Rider.

"Yes, he was here to deal with some messy demon business," Hilda explained to the man, "I think the demon he was after was Blackheart? He wasn't very nice."

"Then the crisis had been averted," the man concluded.

"Oh! My name is Hilda, by the way, and this is my deer-fox, Twig," Hilda greeted as she picked up her dear pet, Twig, and presented him to the strange man, "What's your name?"

"My name is Norrin Radd, but I am known by many as the Silver Surfer," the strange being, the Silver Surfer, knelt down to meet the young blue-haired girl at eye-level.

"Nice to meet you, Norrin," Hilda gave the Surfer a warm and welcoming smile, "So what brings you to Trolburg?"

"I came here to this city to defend it from a crisis, but it appears that the Ghost Rider had dealt with it himself," the Surfer explained.

"So, you're some sort of Defender, right?" Hilda asked the Silver Surfer.

"Indeed, I am," Norrin Radd answered before he returned to his board, "But I am needed elsewhere, farewell, Hilda... May our paths cross once more!"

"Goodbye, Norrin!" Hilda waved as the Surfer disappeared into the horizon.

With the Surfer gone, Hilda looked at her dear pet, Twig, and smiled, "He was nice."

Last edited:

• Kirby
    Undertown

Kirby's once determined expression turned to sympathy as the purple creature he had once thought a baddie began crying out about how the world was mistreating him. That sympathy quickly turned to rage as he watched the group he had thought fellow heroes a few seconds ago beat and imprison the purple man. Maybe someone else with Kirby's experience would've hesitated, or saw the sadness and pitiful behavior of the purple person as too convenient when being confronted. But Kirby was innocent, forgiving Kirby, and the puffball was certainly impulsive and an owner of a sense of justice. Jumping from the pavement, onto a cardboard box, then hopping onto the lid of the trashcan he had previously been hiding behind, the puffball gave a serious, somewhat angry look to the group that was seemingly bullying this poor purple guy.

this was literally the only relevant image i could find to kirby's serious face

"Poyoooo!" He cried, leaping at the one that had incased the victimized purple person. Anybody nearby with any type of translator would hear him cry however, "Stop bullying him!" Regardless of what the members of the group heard...
    latest

Kirby breathed a stream of hot flames at the guy wielding the shield!

Birdsie Birdsie Crenando Crenando Thawne Thawne NIAMH NIAMH Vsland Vsland

Last edited:

• 594720 Glaring at the mooks momentarily as he cracked his knuckles,Kiryu cursed silently as the situation took a turn for the worse. Sure,other people had left so there's no need to worry about other unintended casualties.

Problem is,Homer is currently being strangled and now firearms are aimed at his head,point blank distance at that. He could disarm one,but the other goons could easily fire at him the moment he was occupied. It was then,at this very moment,the Dragon of Dojima noticed a familiar,one-eyed,Mad Dog casually strolling in like no one's business with a dagger on hand and baseball bat on the other.

Instead of relief however,his anger was immediately washed away as empathy took over.

“....Honestly speaking,I think I should apologize in advance for an incoming beatdown.”

Before one of them could demand an answer however,the armed Maggia aiming their guns at the dragon were promptly smacked aside,some of them still managing to keep their hands on their weapons while some were disarmed.

“Yo! Kiryu-chan! How's the task at being a tour guide?”

With an unamused look,Kiryu pointed at Homer,who was still being strangled by Whiplash. The jovial grin Goro Majima had disappeared in a split second,replaced by a blank look....which had then turned into a comical scowl as he looked back at Kiryu Kazuma.

“Well whadaya waiting for then,you pansy-ass-uncle? Go get him before the family loses their pops!”

Simply shrugging in acknowledgement,Kiryu quickly went to confront Whiplash while Majima,sporting his signature crazed smile,looked at the other Maggias who had gotten back on their feet.

“Now then.....who's the lucky guy waiting to be the ball aiming for a home run...?”

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

• images
    Add's expression shifted as he turned his to X. The way she blurted out an answer to a question she wasn't asked almost felt like it should bother him, but it had been a long time since he had felt anything properly. He wasn't even sure what expression he was wearing just then, although any that saw it might think he was about to attack X for speaking out of turn the way she did. He locked eyes with the girl and slowly shook his head as his gaze bore into her before turning away and floating after Setsuna.

Add was initially silent after catching up with Setsuna, but began speaking after a few moments. "My parents were researchers. They were killed in a war waged out of fear and I was forced into slavery. I fell into an ancient library during a bid for freedom, went crazy from isolation, lost myself to insanity while researching time travel, and was ultimately consumed by apathy upon the conclusion of my research."

Add wasn't sure why he was telling Setsuna any of this. Perhaps he sensed a kindred spirit within the guy? Someone who was as broken as him on the inside, although clearly having broken in a different way. Perhaps it was because after being flung out of Henir's time and space he had found himself alone with no one else around. Was he yearning for some kind of connection outside of himself, or did he just not know how to be alone anymore? His mind was abuzz with half-formed thoughts and questions that held no answers, and he didn't care enough to try and find the answers. All he knew was that some company was better than suffering in solitude again, at least until he could make his way back to Eve. Hell, he'd even take that impulsive brat Elsword over returning to a solitary existence.

SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 darkred darkred

• images.jpg
    Vivian followed behind spider-man keeping a sharp eye out for danger. After all anyone who could manage to disappear with all the modern worlds cameras was certainly capable of sending people to lay a trap.

But how had Paperstar managed to double back to the museum, the traffic cameras had footage of her for at least five blocks heading north from the dumpster... Perhaps she had ducked into a tunnel and clung to a train to get back so fast. The synthezoid truly had to admire the wall crawlers intuition, she would have searched the area where the footage stopped and the criminal would have succeeded in her plans.

• --Lupins of Bistrot Jurer--
    Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27
    lupinranger_symbol___kaitou_sentai_lupinranger_by_alexalan_dc3mvfi-fullview.png

"Basically, it's like the genie's three wishes, but only for your actions." Kairi summarized while looking at the mark in his hand before simply saying; "That's messed up...But it's something needed to be done." He nodded to himself as Saber then told them if they want to summon someone, just bring an artifact to her that's tied to a mythological or a historical figure and she'll handle the rest.

"I don't think we have any right now..." Umika answered as she stared at Toma and vice versa.

"We'll sort out some of our stuff later and see what we can find." Kairi shook his head, saying that summoning won't be necessary for now. "Right now, I need to know who we're up against--this 'Tohsaka' person...Does that name ring a bell or two?" He asked, wanting to be cautious about who that Caster's Master was. For all he knows, that guy is a big time veteran, and one that could spell the end on the Lupinranger's goal if not dealt with correctly.

• The_Simpsons_Logo.png

AMERICATOWN
    SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03
    Simpsons.png

The Maggia Goons fought the mad dog in an attempt to keep him away from Kiryu and the Simpsons.

Whiplash pulled out his other cybernetic whip to deal with the so-called Dragon of Dojima. The whip ensnared Kiryu's ankle and tossed the Ex-Yakuza into an Americatown display for one of America's greatest heroes, "Mark Hamill", the display featured the hero in question dressed similarly to Luke Skywalker.

"I'd kill you if I was being paid to kill this fatso..." Whiplash tossed a passing remark before returning his attention to strangling Homer.

However, the sight of Mark Hamill's visage awakened something within Homer's mind. For within the simple man's mind, the mouse on the wheel turned as Mark Hamill's wisdom echoed in the fat man's mind...

'Homer... Use the for... the for...'

'The Force?!'

'NO, HOMER! THE FORKS! USE THE FORKS!'

Homer grabbed a fork from his table and stabbed it into the cybernetic whip. Homer then twirled the fork towards his freedom, much to Whiplash's surprise.

"What the!?" Whiplash exclaimed when Homer's comical escape plan actually proved to be effective.

"Doesn't matter! I got two of these!" Whiplash swung his cybernetic whips around to intimidate the patriarch of the Simpsons household.

"Yeah, well!" Homer grabbed another fork from the table and pointed it at the costumed villain, "I got two forks and I'm not afraid to use 'em!"

Thus began an epic clash between cybernetic whips and eating utensils.

Last edited:

• 596657 Getting back onto his feet,Kiryu noticed Homer managing to stand up against Whiplash using.....a pair of forks. Well,not too shabby for a FishBulb Head,if the Dragon of Dojima thinks so how himself. The display he was thrown towards seems to remind the ex-yakuza of something though....

He wasn't sure what it was,but for some reason,it was as if he was nostalgic about a pretty long time ago. It nearly brought him a smile until he noticed Majima slowly getting overwhelmed.

Seems he needs some.help there after all.

Kiryu rushed towards his ally to aid him. Not before adjusting the Hamill Display back properly of course.

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

• The_Simpsons_Logo.png

AMERICATOWN
    SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03
    Simpsons.png

The Maggia goons fought the Dragon and the Mad Dog in an epic ecounter that Bart watched with great enthusiasm.

"Dibs on their guns if they land over here," Bart declared dibs on the Maggia goons' firearms which earned the troublemaker a look of contempt from his sister, Lisa.

As fate would have it, one of the Maggia goons' guns landed right on the Simpsons' table. Bart tried to grab it only for his hand to get smacked away by Marge.

"Bart! No guns!" Marge scolded her son to give him a nagging that would make even the Punisher reconsider his method of dispensing justice.

Whiplash's whip swung Homer around as if he weighed significantly less than he actually does. Whiplash made sure that Homer when through the surprisingly durable state themed tables of America town. It took a few good slams but Homer's weight was far too great for the tables of Texas, Maine, Vermont and Kentucky. Soon Whiplash grew bored of the evil act. He walked over to the battered and beaten body of Homer Simpson to finally finish him once and for all.

Homer with a rush of adrenaline and the will to not die fueling him grabbed a nearby bottle of 'American Mustard' and squirted it onto Whiplash's face which only aggravated the Maggia Enforcer.

"Why you little!" Whiplash cursed through gritted teeth before wrapping his cybernetic whips around Homer's next once more.

Homer desperately attempted to use the same trick he used before to free himself of Whiplash's cybernetic whips only for the Maggia Enforcer's other whip to slap the forks away from the fat man's hands. If Homer could breath he'd let out an annoyed grunt but suffocation did not stop him from trying.

Suddenly, a loud bang echoed throughout the Japanese Parody of Americana. Homer opened his eyes to see Whiplash shot in the chest, dead. Soon it became obvious who was the shooter that saved Homer Simpson's life.

"Maggie!" Homer exclaimed when he realized that it was his youngest child who was responsible for saving his life, "You killed a super villain just for your daddy!"

Maggie simply suckled on her pacifier in response.

• Spider_Man_PS4_logo.png
    METROPOLITAN MUSEUM
    Crenando Crenando Faerie13 Faerie13 Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind
    Spider-Man Stance.png

Spider-Man landed on the rooftop of the Metropolitan Museum where he saw the skylight opened.

"Clever Girl..." Spidey muttered before jumping through the opened skylight and into the Museum where it wasn't Paper Star waiting for him but rather the Thieves Guild in the process of stealing a painting of the Sun Goddess, Amaterasu.

"Caught you guys red handed!" Spidey announced as he fired his webbing and yanked the painting from the Thieves.

Spidey examined the painting of a white wolf and quipped, "Don't tell me, the other team stole the one with the dogs playing poker?"

The Thieves Guild Ninjas only glared at Spider-Man before they all rushed the web-slinger, hoping to overwhelm him.

Spider-Man thinking fast, tossed the painting behind him. Before the painting could hit the wall behind him, Spidey created a net out of webbing to safely catch the painting.

Spidey's Spider-Senses alerted him of the Thieves in coming assault. Spider-Man leaped over the Thieves Guild Ninja and gave him a swift roundhouse kick.

I think it's about as good of a time as ever to call Kurt...

Spider-Man quickly called Nightcrawler via his communicator, "Kurt, it'll be really nice if you and Carmen could just bamf in, right about now!"

Last edited:

• bTb2DF.png

Richard walked around as he did every day since he had arrived as he tried to get to know the place better. He was still rather confused by it all, just like when he first arrived. Richard was still Careful as before due to his situation but the longer he was there the more it seemed that he was safe and not wanted for anything but he didn't trust that. It was hard for him too because after being on the run for so long, he had no idea how to react to the idea that things were different where he was at. Richard never thought that he would need to get used to having a life.

Then again he was worried that if someone from his world, who knew that he was wanted and was after him, found out that he was there then they would get the local law enforcement and others to go after him. Then all would be over for Richard. The worry might seem silly but he still was worried about it just the same. Besides, if someone like Philip Gerard was there and part of the law enforcement in the city, plus head of one of those then Richard knew it would all be over for him. He shook his head to those thoughts as he tried not to think about it. He tried to think of better things but he had trouble doing that.

Richard sighed as he held his bag close as usual and walked around as he moved to the other part of New Gotham. He was so used to moving that he had no idea how to get used to the same place and such at least for the time being.

Last edited:
❀Lilliana, the Youngest Fab Fairy❀
Third Eternia

"Eughhhh..."

The tiny fab fairy slowly came to consciousness to find herself in the middle of the woods, and with a mouthful of twigs and leaves. Jumping to her feet, she spat out the forest floor rubbish that had somehow ended up in her mouth.

"Pugh! Leugh!" Lilliana cried, getting the rejected tree bits out of her mouth along with the horrid taste of them. Finally getting the junk out of her mouth, her attention turned to the forest around her. This was definitely not where she remembered being last.

"Where the heck am I...? Bigg Forest? No, there'd be more moss..." She muttered, thinking out loud.
latest
Lilliana stood there for a few moments, looking around and pondering where in Miitopia she could be. She'd heard some things about forests in Greenhorne...maybe she had ended up in one of them?

"Eh, no use standing around and pondering this all day. There's an exit to these woods somewhere, and I guess I'll have to find it!" Lilliana declared to herself, gathering her bow off the ground.

And so the youngest of the Fab Fairies began her trek through the mysterious forest, pushing through low-hanging branches as twigs and pine needles crunched under her shoes. To the half-pint's dismay, she found nothing but more trees and woodland area, finding nothing more noteworthy than the place she had ended up in intially.

"Grr...Stupid samey forest! Why do you have to be so confusing!?" She huffed, kicking a nearby tree. Lilliana let out a frustrated growl-like noise from her throat, then stopped as she heard a soft, repetitive sound coming from a short distance away. A clopping noise, to be exact.

"What the heck?" Lilliana mumbled, walking a little to her left to find a path much neater looking than the forest she had been walking through. Coming down it was a...cart? Cart-like thing? Whatever, that wasn't important. What was important was the round-eared guy driving the thing.

Dashing out onto the path some distance in front of the cart, Lilliana began jumping up and down, waving her arms and shouting, "Hey! Hey! Stop!" Unfortunately for the Fab Fairy, the driver didn't immediately see the tiny girl, and he ended up stopping much closer to Lilliana than she would've liked, spraying a small rain of dirt onto her.

"Ugh! Pweh!" She coughed, spitting out some of the misplaced earth. "Nice job, genius!" She snarled, looking angrily at the driver. This hostility only lasted a moment before melting to the curiosity she felt about the questions in mind, "Hey, where are you guys going? Actually, where is this? Where am I? Are we still in Miitopia?" The tiny elf quickly began spewing out questions much faster than the driver could answer, most likely leaving him confused.

SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Birdsie Birdsie Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Vulkan Lives Vulkan Lives Mirgris Mirgris

Users who are viewing this thread

Back