• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Kanna Kamui
Obrooklynzuka

-For Love nor Money-

Kanna was surprised when the weapon went into its true form. She then heard Kobayashi. She turns to her to show the scythe, saying "Kobayashi, look!" She then starts swinging the scythe around, trying to avoid anything that she might hit until she suddenly trips and the scythe stabs the counch almost killing Yang.

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Thepotatogod Thepotatogod marc122 marc122

• "Yes, she being followed by that rotting corpse and that Platypus!" Famous Pierre was quick to point out the detective's two other companions.

The Famous man let out a hearty chuckle as he gestured over to his friends to follow him as he pursued the detective.

GYMNASIUM
    (Guys who were tagged above)​

Agents P and F were with Layton's team as they scanned the gym for clues. The Gymnasium was littered with individual crime scene sites, a sign of the atrocities committed by "Johnny Hitler".

• The_Simpsons_Logo.png

WILTON HOTEL
    SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03
    Simpsons.png

Marge shushed Kiryu, "Let me handle this!" Marge then turned to the old woman.

"I'm so sorry, Miss..." Marge paused, hoping that the old woman would give her name out to her.

"Calavera, Maria Calavera," the old woman offered her hand for Marge to shake, which the matriarch of the Simpsons accepted.

"Ms. Calavera, I'm really sorry for what my son did..."

"Hey!" Bart snapped at his mother for incidentally, ratting him out.

"Oh so it was you," Maria pointed her walking cane at Bart.

Bart nervously chuckled at the strangely short yet intimidating old woman.

"Here, let me give you some money," Marge dug into her purse to retrieve some dollars for Maria's eyes.

"I'm not looking for charity, I'm just looking for an apology from the little spiky-headed boy!" Maria, to the best of her ability, eyed at Marge.

"Bart, say you're sorry..." Marge ordered her son.

With a heavy sigh, Bart mustered up the strength to say, "I'm sorry..."

"There, that wasn't so hard, was it?" Maria patted Bart on the head.

"You know... If you want, we could take you to the hospital..." Marge offered assistance to Maria, "It's not safe here anymore even with all the Super Heroes!"

"I may be old but I'm not senile," Maria waved her cane at Marge, "I managed to get here by myself, even with the Maggia running around like they own the place..."

And with that, Maria leaves the Simpsons table and walked out of the buffet just as Grandpa Simpson wanders in.

"Wait, what was I suppose to do again?" Grandpa looked around the buffet, unsure of how he managed to even get there.

"Hello, Family," Homer greeted while munching on more of Planeptune's famous pudding, "So, what did I miss?"

Homer then noticed that Grandpa Abe Simpson had finally found his way back to the hotel, "And look, Dad found his way back to us!"

Last edited:

• Vivian Vision
    images.jpg
    Vivian was silent for a moment before speaking “I have encountered this individual once before.” She adjusted her flight course as she continued.

“A relatively new art collector had acquired an unusually valuable piece, she had disabled his power, but he had a silent alarm with an independent supply. I happened to be close and responded. The two of us engaged, but she escaped and I an uncertain as to how.”

The two heroes passed through an alley and onto another street. “Because of the lack of power, the authorities could find no footage of either of the criminal and I was the only person who saw her. It was pure chance that I also happened to also respond to the museum today. Before that I had been assisting with a car accident approximately two streets away.”

Last edited:

• 592252 If Grandpa returning to the hotel at long last also meant leaving a huge mess of casualties in his wake......

Daring not to think any further,Kiryu sighed and shook the thought off his mind,looking at the Simpsons family with a question. Where exactly do they want to go?

“That said,where do you all wish to travel to?”

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

• The_Simpsons_Logo.png

SIGHTSEEING AROUND NEW TOKYO
    Simpsons.png

The Simpsons informed Kiryu to take them around the various sights of Manhattan, New Tokyo. In the safety of a Taxi.

"Kiryu, it's so sweet of you to pay for the taxi tour," Marge patted the Ex-Yakuza's shoulder.

"Oh, I can't wait to see all of the Western-Eastern Sights!" Lisa mused as she looked through the New Tokyo pamphlet, "Inokashira Park, Buchiko and the New Tokyo Library!"

"Boring!" Bart interjected his personal thoughts on Lisa's desired hang-out spots.

"Bart! New Tokyo is a cultural melting pot of different worlds!" Lisa defended her desired sights from her brother, "That included the Library!"

"Whatever, Lis'..." Bart rolled his eyes at his sister.

Meanwhile, Homer had his own plans. The fat man stared longingly at a passing sign for "Big Bang Burger". Soon his was snapped out of his trance by Marge.

"Homie, you're drooling allover the window!" Marge scolded her husband for the indecent act.

"Eh, lost of guys do that here... Especially when the big lady shows up," The Taxi driver shrugged off Homer's indecent act.

Homer's eyes lit up when he saw exactly where they needed to stop first, "Marge Look!" Homer excitedly called for his wife to look out of the window with him.

(MIDTOWN)
    America Town.gif
    "They still got Americatown here!" Homer gleefully informed the rest of his Family and Kiryu, "Let's go eat!"​

Lisa brows frowned knowing that her mission to submerse herself in the other diverse cultures of Valpan would have to wait.

Last edited:

• 592550 “It wasn't much of a problem honestly.”

I do wonder how on earth do they ever managed to support themselves Iife sometimes....the cab drivers seem to charge 660 Yen everytime,even if it's driving a passenger to Sotenburi from Kamurocho.
    (o.o.c note:Yes,a cab ride costs 660 Yen in Yakuza,no changes in value even depending on how far Kiryu fast travels in the game)

The Dragon of Dojima couldn't help but smile as Lisa listed the merged cultural attractions (my apologies for the dumb phrasing). She really reminded him of Haruka,who had also expressed the same amount of excitement when she talked about it alongside everyone in Sunshine Orphanage.

Hearing Homer's (Turns out his name wasn't "Fishbulb Head") joyful request,Kiryu shrugged and likewise accepted. He was starving anyway.

“Sure thing,I suppose a bite wouldn't hurt.”

Last edited:

• The_Simpsons_Logo.png

AMERICATOWN (MIDTOWN MANHATTAN)
    Simpsons.png
    The Simpsons and Kiryu entered the hallowed halls of Americatown, looking to enjoy an authentically served slice of the American dream. The Restaurant was host to numerous animatronics of many Pre-Battleworld American Icons.
    American Icons.gif
    The group made their way to the restaurant's very elaborate dining area. A Wonderful and colorful display of Americana or at least a parody of what people thought of America.
    America-Town-Screenshot-2.png
    "Kids, look! They added a new state!" Homer gleefully at the available table, "North Dakota!"

"Dad! This place is exactly like how it was before Battleworld! There was always a North Dakota!" Lisa pointed out the obvious truth to her oblivious father, "I'm pretty sure we're going to the same table as last time!"

"Pssh! As if the Simpsons will be seated at Massachusetts again!" Homer argued with his daughter as they took their seats at their table.

Homer looked down at their table that revealed they were once again seated at Massachusetts, "D'oh!"

A Jovial Japanese Man, dressed in a cowboy hat and a shirt that read 'UCLA Yankee Cola', approached the table and greeted them, "Howdy, Gangsters! I am average American Salary Man Waiter!"

Lisa looked through the menu in hopes of experiencing some of the Western-Eastern fusion that New Tokyo would offer, "What the!? The Menu's still the same!"

"Yeah, the Overpriced Coleslaw's here too..." Bart reinforced Lisa's outrage.

"Well, at least it's in dollars now..." Marge grumbled when she eyed the '$95 Coeslaw'.

"That doesn't make any sense! I'm pretty sure Valpan has more farmland than regular old Japan! So why is the menu exactly the same as it was before Battleworld?" Lisa asked the Salary Man Waiter, "And further more, don't you guys have anything new on the menu? At least something from Vale!"

"Don't ask me! I don't know anything!" the Salary Man Waiter smiled at Lisa, "I am product of American Education System!"

"Of course..." Lisa sighed as she flipped through the menu and her eyes lit up to discover something remotely Eastern on the menu, "I guess I'll have the wasabi fries..."

"I'll have the Triple Cheese Burger," Homer gluttonously ordered.

"Um... I'll have the Humble American Apple Pie," Marge made her order.

"I'll have the Tex-Mex Chili Fires..." Bart casually ordered his food.

Last edited:

• 593008 "As if The Simpsons will be seated at Massachusetts again"? Sounds like it's become a running gag for them whenever they arrive here.

Hearing Bart mention about the "Overpriced Coleslaw" on the menu,Kiryu noticed the "$95" price tag and did a little short maths with the conversion. Ninety-five US Dollars is equivalent to....¥10195. For a mere bowl of salad even.

Yet it pales in comparison to the sushi in Sukiyabashi Jiro.....either way,I know what NOT to order if I do come here again somehow.

“I'll have the...."Smokey Texas Wild Rodeo Buffalo Bacon Beef Burger" then.”

Awfully long name for a meal,the dragon thought to himself. Does make one wonder how it would sound if a swift speaker was to read this outloud several times. With that said,something is off however....

Wait a minute.....was there one more state unaccounted for?

Last edited:

• latest
    maxresdefault.jpg

"EEP!" Was all Ruby could utter as her scythe was swung onto the woman's nice couch, NARROWLY missing Yang's head, hitting the cushion just slightly above her. "AH! YANG! Well, I just thought, well...Hehe..." Ruby nearly squealed in fear, trying her hardest to explain the situation. How is she supposed to say that she thought she wouldn't know how to open the thing?! She then grabbed the scythe, folding it back to its' compact form as she puled it's blade out of the couch to prevent even further damage. "I'm SO sorry about this!" She apologized, hiding the now compact weapon behind her back, obscured by her red cloak.

Last edited by a moderator:
Marcus Wright
MARS

tenor.gif

The half terminator kept to himself after finding out Danger 5 had disappeared a long time ago.

He muttered under his breath "Fuck."

That is until the terminator just took a route that wouldn't lead him to any danger.. well any danger not in the form of Skynet, terminators or anything else.

However, he stood there just staring at what appeared to be a giant robot almost 20 times his size and felt like he was about to flinch, the last time he saw something like that, it was a terminator that wanted to kidnap the two he was after.

However, the machines didn't move. "That was Unexpected"

SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

• "No, you're right, I could go for a pizza about now. So we'll be just meeting back up with Spider-Man at the nearest pizzeria?" Carmen had mostly shaken off the giddiness of meeting a supposedly-fictional character, not just a cosplayer, but the genuine article. The real thing. Undoubtedly she was staring at another, but she was unfamiliar with the character in front of her.

Crenando Crenando

• The_Simpsons_Logo.png

AMERICATOWN
    Simpsons.png

The Salary Man Waiter nodded as he jutted down their orders, before suggesting "You gangsters wanna have soda with that?"

"That depends..." Bart coyly said to the Salary Man, "What flavors?"

"We got Orange, Grape,Cola..." the salary man waiter listed forty-seven more of their flavored sodas which made Homer 'ooo' in awe, "and the best part is that they're all One-Hundred Percent Artificial!"

"We'll take all of them!" Homer instantaneously ordered the drinks.

"Okie-Dokie, gangsters!" the Japanese stereotype masquerading as another stereotype bowed with honor and left the table to fulfill their orders.

Lisa spotted something strange from the restaurant's entrance. A group of well-dressed men appeared, their suits were rather nice as if they came from... Italy...

"Dad, I think we need to go..." Lisa blurted out much to Homer's annoyance.

"But we didn't get our orders, yet!" Homer cried out as his glutenous nature compelled him to sit down and wait.

"Dad, Fat Tony's goons are here!" Lisa pointed at the well-dressed men that snapped their fingers as one of them trimmed his mustache.

"Maybe they're one of this guy's Yakuza friends?" Homer brushed off Lisa's warnings of the men.

"Aye! You dropped your cannoli," the well-dressed stereotype exclaimed as he picked up the mustachioed man's cannoli and offered it back to him.

"Grazie!" the mustachioed man shook the hand of his fellow stereotype.

The exchange only confirmed Lisa's fears... They were Italian.

"See!" Lisa tugged on her father's sleeve to gain his attention as she pointed at the Italian Stereotypes.

"Lisa, just because they're Italian doesn't mean they're with Fat Tony..." Homer told his daughter.

"Yeah, Lis'!" Bart jumped in for the opportunity to humiliate his sister, "Don't be racist!"

Lisa grumbled out of frustration. She hoped they were indeed one of Fat Tony's goons, just to be proven right.

Last edited:

• 593503 "100% Artificial"? That doesn't exactly sound-

He couldn't finish as Homer had immediately ordered for every single one of the drinks available. Some guy who is implied to not wanna waste his money on a tour guide/bodyguard he is. It was then after the "product of American Education System" had left with their orders had something caught his attention:

“Dad,I think we need to go.”

Something about her tone tells him that she was visibly distressed of something. Turning to look at her direction,he's found the source of it:a group of sharp dressed men who wore suits that didn't exactly look like they could be found for sale in Japan.

Averting his gaze quickly as to not look suspicious,Kiryu listened as Lisa attempted to persuade her family that they were Fat-ony's men. Only for Homer to suggest that they were probably his associates. Well,it isn't false to say that the Yakuzas of Tojo Clan also wore formal suits like them, although the dragon did not hear of a man with a rather foreigner-eqse moustache (Kind of reminds me of a certain "Baldy Mc-Nosehair,except this guy's got hair.) being a member of any Yakuza organizations. Not even Majima seem to have a guy who looks like him either.

Something about their looks seemed familiar though......and then he heard them speak Italian,but then Homer and Bart chided Lisa for "being racist" (That didn't sound like she was being racist in anyway to me.). It was then however,he had remembered something:

“....Daigo mentioned about some men presumably on the hunt for us...!”

• tumblr_p3xu41giHw1unch6so1_400.png
    Where was this? What was with all of the sand and rocks? Why did they run red with iron? How did he get here? At first the questions ran on repeat. Add had awoken to find himself on a world not his own. That was to be expected of course. He had been in Henir's Time and Space after all, but the others had been there too.

When Add realized that he was alone he had struggled to grasp the reality of his situation. Ever since he had found Eve he had chosen to stay by her side, and more so when his attempt to change his history had failed. Now he was separated from her, from everyone, and panic had threatened to tear him asunder as it clawed at him from within.

Once the sense of panic eased Add noticed the state his equipment was in. He cursed loudly at the state of his equipment and even more so after checking the code attributed to his damaged equipment. Everything related to his time manipulation techniques had been been damaged beyond repair and (in the case of the needed coding) corrupted. Thankfully his Spacetime Dynamos weren't completely destroyed. Save for the time-based functions they were still functional and only needed some repairs.

The repairs took some time but in the end he managed to do what was needed. The broken pieces of time tech were in one of pockets, and he sulked openly as he floated along with he legs pulled up and bent towards him. He didn't know how long he continued in that way, but he was brought out of his stupor by a sudden beeping and a screen popping up in front of him. Add's brow furrowed as glanced at the screen, and then his eyes slowly began to light up. These readings that he was picking up were unlike anything he had seen before and merited a closer look.

Add's Dynamos slid over him with the gating function active and he appeared near what seemed to be a humanoid of some type and a giant human-shaped Mechanoid. Add's attention was seized by what stood before him, and his gaze was riveted upon this unknown piece of technology. It wasn't as big as Eltrion. No, not even close, but it was interesting all the same. What was this thing that stood before him? Who built it? For what purpose? Could it be taken apart to see how it works? Did it require a pilot or was it self-autonomous? Add's head was abuzz with all of these questions and more, each one of them clamoring for his attention and demanding to be answered.

SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 darkred darkred

Last edited:

• 593783For a brief moment,Setsuna's eyes had flashed amber as he sensed some incoming movement several distance away from where the five of them are standing. Two different movements several meters away which had stopped just a few seconds ago.

His gaze darted towards the source of the movement,where he was greeted with the sight of a familiar man whom he,Heero,Mika,Orga,Biscuit and Hush had originally worked alongside with before he had seemingly vanished later. As for the second person several feet away from the first person however.....the Gundam Meister does not recognise in the slightest. The unknown newcomer seemed to be staring intently at his Gundam,not only Heero's,but also his.

This marks one of the times Setsuna had regretted not activating the Optic Camouflage after its clean up,courtesy of Atra. Raising his gun,this time not at X,but at the unfamiliar stranger looking like he has plans with his Gundam,Setsuna glared with twi firm questions:

“Who are you? What plans do you have here?”

darkred darkred Torma Ximnus Torma Ximnus Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Mad.Paradox.%28Add%29.full.2321095.jpg
Add had not immediately noticed the questions or sudden hostility of an individual some distance away, but the extra of drones appearing between himself and the would-be shooter to emit a barrier did. Add brought up a hand and formed brightly glowing purple energy as he gave the stranger a sidelong glance. "And threatening me with your puny weapon is supposed to make me want to tell you my life's story? Your approach needs work."

Alexander curled his fingers inwards and, with some hesitation, quelled the energy he had summoned. These individuals may not be enemies. Then again perhaps they were, but he would give them the chance to show that for themselves before he chose his next actions. "My name is Add. If you wish to know more I suggest you stow your feeble armament and try for diplomacy instead of brute force. Otherwise I doubt we'll make much headway."

Add's voice remained calm and even as he spoke, but the light that had appeared in his eyes upon discovering new technology had dimmed somewhat due to his encounter with what he current viewed as a boorish individual with no manners and an itchy trigger finger. It reminded him of Elsword, frustrating boy that he was. Add locked eyes with the individual that had pulled a gun on him and stared at him with a very bored expression.

• 593804 A man full of himself,it would seem,but he was right. Setsuna DID possibly risked a shootout between the two of them out of suspicion of Add's look upon laying his eyes on QAN[T] and Zero. His eyes turned amber (I think the right colour is good though) again,but not for a split second or for a brief while this time as the Gundam Meister "looked" into the newcomer's feelings. Add's seem to have lose most of his interest in wanting to know about his Gundam.

Good. It was more than enough reason for Setsuna to lower his arms while his glare shifted to his usual thounsand-yard stare. Although,just to make sure......

“Very well. However,you do not,in any circumstances,attempt to analyse our Mobile Suits.”

Torma Ximnus Torma Ximnus darkred darkred Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

• maxresdefault.jpg
    The comment of the aggressive stranger earned him a shadow of a smile that didn't quite seem to reach Add's eyes. "Understandable. If someone were to attempt prying into my research or to spirit away my belongings the consequences would be most unfortunate indeed." There was a note of sadness in Add's tone. It was rare for him to show genuine emotion these days, much less anything approaching empathy, but it couldn't be helped. In a single exchange Add recognized that he seemed to have found someone that distrusted others as much as he did, save for a handful of exceptions. "Now then, I believe you owe me a name. Courtesies shown should be returned in kind, after all."

SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 darkred darkred Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Last edited:

• The_Simpsons_Logo.png

AMERICATOWN
    Simpsons.png

The well-dressed stereotypes seated themselves at the 'New York State' table and conversed among themselves.

"I like coming here. It reminds me of when things weren't so crazy..." The Mustachioed Stereotyped reminisced simpler times.

"I hear ya. I mean, dealin' with the Avengers was bad enough, but seriously, now we got us bullet-proof bankers!" the other stereotype lamented on how Battleworld made things too crazy.

Lisa leaned in and whispered to her family and Kiryu, "Guys, are you even listening to what they're saying?!"

"Lisa, they walked right past us," Marge scolded her daughter, "I think we can ignore them."

"But Mom!" Lisa argued back only for a cold chill to run down her spine when she saw a pair of the stereotypes walk over to their table from the corner of her eye. One of the stereotypes wore a purple mask and matching cape. He also had what appeared to be a whip and a green ponytail.

"Hey, yellow fella... You Homer Simpson?" the Italian Stereotype said to Homer before looking at Kiryu. "Not you, fella... I ain't racist."

"See, Dad? I was right!" Lisa whispered over to her father with a strange mix of fear and self-gratification.

"Shut up, Lisa. I'll handle this!" Homer whispered back before turning his attention to the stereotype, "Uh, no... My name is Homer Simp-- Samson..."

Lisa groaned as she smacked her own forehead.

Maggie innocently looked the other way, while she was indeed a baby, she too was embarrassed by her Father's antics.

"You ain't gonna fool me, Simpson... Fat Tony wants you dead!" the stereotype grabbed Homer by the collar.

"See?! They were in the Mafia!" Lisa jumped on the moment, now that her paranoia was justified.

"Mafia?" the stereotype eyed Lisa for her accusation, "Kid... We ain't Mafia! We're Maggia!"

"That's right, Marco," the other stereotype nodded at his rather aggressive colleague, "Totally different!"

"Francesco!" the masked and pony tailed stereotype snapped at his mustachioed colleague, "I told you not to call me that!"

"Well, it is your name..." the mustachioed stereotype shrugged.

"Not when I'm workin'! Right now... the name's Whiplash!" the stereotype said as he released Homer from his grasp.

The Stereotype named Whiplash pulled out a cybernetic whip and weapon to bind Homer.

"Now, tell me where the hell that diamond is!" Whiplash screamed at Homer.

"Uh, can it wait until after we get our order?" Homer tried to bargain with the Maggia goon.

"Nah," Whiplash shook his head as the cybernetic whip began to constrict Homer.

Marge placed her hand on Kiryu's shoulder. "Kiryu! You have to save Homer!"

Last edited:

• ZOEY JACKSON
    Inventory
    • Smartphone
    Money: $300
    Abilities

• BEEP. BEEP. ROBOT PHYSIOLOGY.
    • Programming and engineering.
    Status
    Perfectly fine!
    U—Uh, crap! I don’t react so well to sudden electricity jolts, and this Dude guy, he wants to electrocute me and send my systems into chaos? Already am I wanting home, and I don’t want to deal with anything that could risk my ability to blend in as, well, a human! What do I do, what do I do, do I try to show him, do I try to run, or...

I guess trying to show him would work..?

“...Come at me!”

At this point, there’s possibly no return, if ever. I had already made my choice, and I’m probably going to die if I can’t follow up with something. If he tries to attack, I dodge, then give him an uppercut and a knee to his guts, and then a possible second punch to the forehead if I get lucky, or if I’m fast enough. If that don’t work...

Well, I’d be screwed. Better hope for the best..!

Crenando Crenando , Birdsie Birdsie

Last edited:
#C61319
  • Viewtiful-joe.png
    Dante noted as Zoey stepped in to apprehend the Dude. Fortunately, making certain the minions weren't getting up and weren't in a critical state didn't take long.

Dante drew Rebellion from his back with a flourish, the broadsword reflecting light from the stage lights at an angle. He turned it in his hand, spinning once to gather momentum, then released his grip on the weapon, aiming to pierce the back of the wheel that held the Bullets in place.

To be fair, he had no idea what that would result in. Worst case scenario, the spinning mechanism turned out to be very durable and the sword got lodged in it and maybe the wheel stopped spinning, saving the heroic pair a lot of vertigo and probable vomit. Best case scenario, it was cut in half and the wheel was released, propelling the Bullets in a (hopefully) safe direction.

"Let's do this!" After his throw, Dante decided to back up his companion by running straight at the Dude (his back, to be precise,) and leaping to deliver a divekick with both of his feet, roughly in the upper torso area.

marc122 marc122 Crenando Crenando

X

SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Torma Ximnus Torma Ximnus darkred darkred

"You guys are technically real, just not living." X would reply jokingly, but maybe that was too harsh of a statement, considering Orga and Mikazuki both died in their show.

X noticed Setsuna had sensed something, and turned towards where he was looking at. There was one person who looked like a Cyborg, then there was some sort of..... Edgy(?) Looking person.

A short moment after Setsuna almost got himself killed, the Edgy person asked for their names first, before he revealed his. X would reply first. "I am X, but my real name is Atoria. Atoria Pendragon."

• 593871 “I know.”

Having stood up from his seat,Kiryu got between Whiplash and Homer,his right hand brought in front of him as to keep the Maggia from approaching.

“Enough,Whiplash,you want to kill Homer Simpson,you'd have to get through me first. I was involved in the incident involving Tony too after all.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back