• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Madcap guessed the burns didn't heal too well. If he could he would have stuck his tongue out at Big Wheel for being so harsh to him.
He easily forgot the whole debacle when he heard about the gem and killing Scrooge. "Oooh a field trip! Where are we going and how?" The masked mercenary asked, clearly excited about getting to do something and kill someone.

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

Jerome-092
Los Alba

As soon as the monstrosity made it into Jerome's sights, he opened fire. Tungsten-tipped armor piercing rounds would fly towards the closest Xenomorph, as Jerome would fire short bursts at its elongated head. This thing didn't seem like the Covenant, it was too feral. Maybe it was part of the Flood? It would make more sense.

Using his speed and armor's thrusters to keep from their reach, Jerome quickly found himself emptying the clip.
He growled to himself, but was surprised when an alien was blasted with lightning. That was most definately going to come into use later.
Though, he wasn't sure what a paintball gun of sorts was supposed to do against the things, and resolved to lend the squid-person his sidearm whenever the opportunity arose.

"Everyone! Off the streets now!"

Jerome barked through his suit's external speakers, his voice grainy and echoing into the chaos as he attempted to order civillians off the street.

Thanatoaster Thanatoaster Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind Malkav Malkav

• latest
    It seems that the team is safe for now as they have successfully outran the chasing dirt monster and somehow made it crash onto another to drop down into a pile of rubble. They felt relief afterwards, and so now they can get a chance to get a breather until they have arrive at the campsite. But until then, a though came into the minds of Tron, May, and Nakorruru; why did Filia entered Beacon if that is not her choice? "Filia?" Tron spoke "Is it true? You...Well...You never wanted to be in Beacon? But why though?" Filia was glancing up to Tron, and when she asked, she slowly looks away from her with a sad look. "Well, to tell you the truth..." She begins to explain.

Glass Canopy, Canopy Kingdom, One Month Ago...

• latest
      "Princess Parasoul, did you call me here for something? Are there any issues that you want to commend on?"

One Week Later...

• latest
      "Princess Parasoul, I have made up my mind."

The Night Before The Move Out

• latest
      "So the princess told you to move to Valpan? Just so to get info about this villainous organization? And here I thought the military has a big advantage against the Grimm."

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Gintoki Sakata
Fawcedo
Gintoki simply wanted to take a day to get away from the insanity and for the time being it felt as if that may happen. "Oi, and I am irritated that this RPer decided he was gonna make a CS and have plans to drop me god knows where. Took long enough to actually post." But of course fate had it out to cause something to happen eventually although he didn't know it yet.

The silver haired samurai was wandering down the streets, taking in the new sites, ever since Edo merged with Fawcett City he had to deal with new craziness. It brought along your stereotypical 40's/50's stock American city with almost all model citizens, and then the constant threat of super villains. And on top of all that the central terminal acted as an interplanetary hub for Mite-World and Battleworld, so there was even more diversity among people going in and out Gintoki especially taking note that there were a fair amount of Japanese anime folks coming in and then out, probably due to a lot of anime fans. That added to an ever growing melting-pot for insane, crazy antics.

The culture addition really just led to more problems, overall you had to have a strong will to tolerate this place.

Although in all honesty at that moment it felt like something was going to happen, so Gintoki started making his way back to his place of business, Kagura and Shinpachi were bound to be there.

• Miguel O'Hara - Latlas

6d5403f529fa2de23614f5227acecc83.png

"I'm normally a bit outspoken like that," Miguel simply said with a soft breath, something akin to a self-deriding laugh, as Winter commented on his tone, "No good to keep yourself bottled up in any degree, after all. Being comfortable to speak your mind goes a long way. Just wish I knew to feel this way longer..."

Resting his arms behind his head as he continued walking along, Miguel only clicked his tongue when Winter only elaborated barely to the notion of it being "complicated" or so.

"Complicated, huh? Definitely sounds like marriage alright. But I guess that's not my business, huh? Unless you're secretly and specifically the type of ice queen who looks to confide in someone," he lightly teased.

• hyperdimension-neptunia.png
    PLANEPTUNE
    Neptune3.png
    "Oh yeah, that's right!" Neptune snapped her fingers, "You're like some new arrival whisked away from their world and into a strange and terrifying world!" Neptune patted Stella's head, "But don't you worry your pretty little head! 'Cause ol' Neptune's gonna tell you that there's a New Tokyo!" Neptune then grabbed a map of Battleworld which proved that she wasn't wrong, "See! New Tokyo, Valpan! Right there next to a picture of a Dogoo that Rom and Ram doodled."

Agent 3 ~ Stark Tower

The agent's thoughts were duly interrupted by a sharp pain a few centimeters beneath her right temple. She nearly doubled over, clutching her head, as the pain escalated. Until it peaked, and then faded. Agent 3 stood up from her crouch, a little confused by the occurrence, and a little worried by what caused it. She turned from the cartoonish dog - perhaps Kilroy was the cause? - and scanned the room for a familiar face.

Agent 8 was visible in the other room, where she had set up the Killer Wail. Agent 3 quickly moved towards her, leaving the relatively crowded main office, and standing next to the octoling in the hall. She turned towards the other agent, rubbing her temple, and stuttered:

Agent3.gif
"A-agent 8, my head... hurts."

( Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Moonsie Moonsie )

2B
Fawcedo
2B Stared at the building that has just risen in front of her. A tiny man was speaking. Pod 042 spoke up "Upon closer inspection, a really ugly and short guy claims to be a genius, however, he claims to be pro-crime.Proposal we Blow them Up" 2B shouts up to the little man "I Accept your challenge little man but if you think you can beat me you are in for a nasty shock!" She turns to her Pod "Start firing at the building but avoid the little men if you can"
Crenando Crenando

--Midway Zawame--
Zamasu Zamasu

The Divekick caused the Inves to stumble back and drop on it's back, laying lifeless for a few seconds, but most definitely alive.

The Baron member merely chuckled at Sakura's statement. "Fair and Square? Ha, the only winners here are the ones who can prove themselves." The Baron Member responded with a smug grin. He knew for the fact that there wasn't any rule against outside interference, and a loophole that the team most likely exploited for a while now.

Meanwhile, the Gaim girl was about to grab the lockseed she dropped when the Inves she summoned got up and hopped right in front of her. Terrified, the girl fell on her bottom, crawling back as the Inves stared and soon, leapt to attack the girl when all of a sudden...

A white delivery tricycle went into the park where Gaim's stage was and ran over the small Inves, knocking it forward as a young man wearing a peach-colored jacket came out of the trike and picked up the fallen lockseed, pressing it open.

A second later, a dimensional crack opened up to the Inves' home, allowing it to jump back in before it was closed by the same man.

"Kouta...!" The female Gaim member gasped as the man named Kouta approached the girl with a warm expression.

"You okay, Mai?" Kouta asked as he picked up her hat, soon, the other Gaim Members gathered near Kouta as if greet him before being interrupted by Team Baron.

"You called off your Inves first." The member declared as he opened a Dimension Crack to return his Inves to it's habitat. "Which means we win by forfeit, do we not?" he said, crowning himself as Victor of the rigged Inves Game.

--Stella--

Stella grabbed the map and studied it. It showed a dozen locations she hasn't heard of, and a few of them which are familiar...Well, just Valpan which looked geographically identical to her world's Japan.

"I see..." Stella nodded as she began to fold the map, not minding it doodled and all. "I'd like to travel there someday." She admitted, thinking how nice it'll be to visit that big tree in that forest someday...

• Ducktales_(2017)_-_Logo.png

GLOMGOLD'S YACHT
    ManyFaces ManyFaces
    Glomgold's own Treasure hunting team where on route to Menagerie and all was going well until...

The Yacht slowed down much to Glomgold's annoyance, "WHY ISN'T THE YACHT MOVIN' FORWARDS, ORB!?"

"There's another ship in the way," the Orb informed Glomgold.

"Let me see!" Glomgold pulled out his binoculars and see the ship that blocked their path, "THAT'S SCROOGIE'S SHIP!" the Billionaire Duck stomped his feet and pointed at the ship, "CRASH INTO IT!"

"But sir," the Orb objected. The demand was rather insane for the mercenary even after working for a fallen angel.

"NO BUTS," Glomgold shouted as he whacked the Orb over the head with his cane, "JUST CRASH INTO IT!"

Meanwhile on the deck of the Yacht...

Big Wheel, Thrull the Inhuman and Madcap were relaxing by the pool.

"So do you think the guy's actually gonna pay us?" Big Wheel asked his fellow mercenaries.

Thrull was about to answer before he was interrupted by the Yacht crashing into Scrooge's own wrecked Yacht.

Glomgold's mad rants and gloating could be heard.
    ---
    KUO KUANA,MENAGERIE
    Menagerie_kuo_kuana_concept_art.jpg
    Scrooge and his treasure hunting team on the other hand were walking through the crowded streets of Kuo Kuana.

Webby ran to about any stranger that was near by and greeted them with her signature, "Hi, I'm Webby!"

"Ugh! Why are there so many people here!" Louie complained as he tried his best to not get lost in the crowd of people.

Huey grabbed his Junior Woodchuck Guidebook from his hat and read off of its page on Menagerie, "Well According to the Junior Woodchuck Guidebook... Before the convergence, Menagerie was where--"

"Forget I asked," Louie interrupted his brother's explanation.

((OPEN FOR INTERACTION))​

• SHUJIN ACADEMY, NEW TOKYO, VALPAN

Matt Murdock

Matt let a small smile creep on his face in response to Akira, "Well, I don't think sunglasses and a walking stick are really becoming hip fashion trends, so let's just go with I have good hearing." Playing along with the humor.

When Akira offered to help guide him, as a courtesy the blind defense attorney accepted, and reached his arm to wrap around Akira's. "Thank you, I appreciate it." Matt realized that his introduction may have been a bit off putting.

"I must apologize if my introduction was rather off putting, and unexpected. I understand that you are a student here and that you have responsibilities outside of the academy. So I will try to make this quick."

After taking a pause while the two still made their way up, Matt spoke again.

"I would say it's safe to say that you know about the Phantom Thieves of Hearts, correct?"

Last edited:
  • "Star," Marco looked at his best friend with a stern look on his face, "You do know she's also a princess like you."

"Oh yeah!" Star exclaimed as she continued to coo at the baby, "She gets to wield a neat sword in the future! Yes she does!" Star proceeded to make a funny face to entertain the baby much to the delight of said baby.

Cynthia gasped upon learning some shocking new information.

”Really?! No way! She sounds so much like my big sister!” she commented, giggling after the fact. ”Well, she already has the mystical sword, technically.”

• --Akira Kurusu--
    The Omen of Death The Omen of Death Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

"Oh yeah." Akira nodded as Mr. Murdok asked about his group, the Phantom Thieves of Heart. "From what I heard, they just took down one of the underworld's big league criminals, so it's been on the headlines." He lied, obviously, not wanting to let him know that he lead the Phantom Thieves. "Honestly, I'm a bit of a fan myself...Why do you ask?" He pondered, curious about his side on the Phantom Thieves Case.

Sergeant Johnson
Valpan: Beast Forest

Johnson blinked, seeing light above him. Damn that lightbulb, he'll.....that wasn't Spark. The man looked around, unsure of what was happening as he sprang to his feet, trying to make sure he wasn't under attack. However, he noticed he wasn't even in Halo's control room. It was a forest of some kind, and it was quiet as far as he could tell. A lone MA5C laid beside him, along with a Magnum. He grinned, at least he was armed.

After a few minutes of exploration, he heard gunshots, and rushed over. He hid behind a tree, and chambered the first round in his weapon. Assault rifle held tight, Johnson waited for a good opportunity to show himself.
He didn't want to be taken by surprise again.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Barbas Barbas

Vivi Orunitia - Fawcedo
----
Was... was that building flying? The small mage stared upwards, taken aback by the scene playing out before him. First he was ripped away from the few friends he'd finally made, and now... flying buildings. He'd seen a ship fly. That wasn't too out of the ordinary, now that he thought about it. Maybe flying buildings are just a thing that happens here.
396708-12a43a595edca3a60c79a129fae8f6a8.jpg

A man with a particularly unfortunate face began shouting some sort of challenge from atop the flying building that was quickly answered by a woman in a very... inappropriate blue attire. She shouted back at him, with her floating box of a companion beginning an assault of some sort on the building.

"I-is this some sort of street performance?" Vivi asked aloud to no one in particular, head tilted at a slight angle. Or are people here just violent and loud? he continued in his head.
----
Crenando Crenando 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B

Last edited:
il_570xN.1223182426_2mzo.jpg
The alien that Jade struck writhed in pain as it violently seizured on the ground. Green acid gushed out from the wound and onto the ground around it. The concrete hissed as the acid dug through it and into the ground.

Marie's ink jet did not halt the Xenomorph, rather stifling it for a moment as it slicked the ground. The alien dug it's claws into the ground to keep balance. Now quadrapedal, the alien lashed it's tail about, the sickle at the tip threatening the squid kid.

Permafrost emenated from where Killer Frost touched the pavement. The bleeding alien's acid blood melted the ice as it continued around the venom. The other alien screeched as the ice approached it, clawing across the oil and ice to continue it's attack on Marie.

alien-covenant-new-xenomorph.jpg

Civilians continued to filter out. Many coming were dispersing to thr alleyways at the sight of the battle into alleyways and other cross streets.

"Jerome, help Marie!" Caitlin yelled. The Xenomorph attacking Marie screeched as it clumsily rushed at the squid kid. Meanwhile, the bleeding alien roared as it spewed more acid blood onto the concrete.

I'm losing energy fast. We have to stop this.

Thanatoaster Thanatoaster Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind Sleek Sleek

• Star_vs_the_Forces_of_Evil_logo.png
    MEWNISSE
    Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo
    52b0e5ff51d35d4fc649c7f08290c235.png

The baby began to make a fuss as it reached out her hands to the young knight.

Star's eyes gleamed at the baby, "Aw!" Star looked over to the knight and gave her a smile, "Looks like Baby Lucy wants a hug from you!"

Marco hid the baby away in his arms to protect her, "Maybe we can do that after we get out of here, okay?"

Star rolled her eyes, "Come on, Marco! We're gonna be fine!"

Last edited:
Agent 3 & Agent 8 ~ Stark Tower
(Sorry, Moonsie Moonsie , about the god-modding. I was given permission to control your characters (namely Agent 8) since you seem to be away. I hope I play her to your liking, at least!)

"Your... head?" Agent 8 looked to the inkling, eyes squinted in scrutiny. Agent 3 looked perfectly fine, besides her eyebrows, which were furrowed in pain, the octoling couldn't discern anything wrong with her, "You sure? You don't seem hurt, do you have an idea why?"

"N-no, it just kind of hurts real bad right now. L-like-" the agent paused, as her train of thought took her to a disturbing theory. Perhaps someone she had recently fought off had followed her here... No, that'd be crazy! After a moment of staring at the ground, she began again, "...Where i-is Jackson and his crew headed? N-now that Hitler is... gone... and the other targets are dead?"

Agent 8 shrugged, "I don't know, why don't we go ask?" With that, the two agents walked back into the more crowded office. Agent 8 jumped up to grab everyone's attention, waving, while saying, "Yo! Where are you guys headed off to, now that the Nazi vampires are gone and dead?"

( Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Danger 5 could've probably seen Agent 3 double over in pain, though we can explain it away as her being kind of hard to notice)

Somewhere else entirely...
(The Commander speaks in #77AA33)
The Commander made a satisfied beeping noise. He had spent no more than a few days in this new world and his plan could already continue unhindered. His face contorted in response to an emotional change in his circuitry, giving the outward appearance of an evil grin. He turned his head towards the mad scientist, "Then it is done. Until further notice, I shall aid you and the Führer in achieving Final Victory. And in return..."

The AI paused for a moment, before releasing a series of indescribable blips and clicks. The sounds were interrupted by static, which was interrupted with him speaking again, "You will help me with... my own victory." The AI turned away quickly, as a wooden arm extended from the ground, putting the Commander into a vaguely-recognizable Nazi salute. The voicebox strained, spewing indiscernible screams, then a loud electronic buzz, and a digitally compressed, "Heil Hitler!"

( Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts again. You're Dr. Mengele, so continue if you want, or just leave it at that.)

Marie Cuttlefish ~ Los Alba

The seasoned inkling barely flinched as the alien made its way towards her. She waited, smirking, for it to approach dangerously close. Once it was in melee range, she transformed into a squid and launched herself dozens of feet into the air - a Super Jump. Behind her was a trail of ink, which came raining down for a short moment.

At the apex of her trajectory, she transformed back into a kid, and maneuvered herself to look ground-ward. The alien also seemed to barely flinch, as it waited for her to fall back to the ground. Pursing her lips, she aimed her charger again, and fired at the alien as she was coming down. Using her momentum to her advantage, she ducked into a roll, narrowly escaping the alien's grasp. Marie continued in her roll for a few seconds before uncurling herself, using the last of her momentum to stop on her feet. A perfect landing.

She smiled faintly, proud of herself, before turning back to the situation. Behind the more immediate threat were her accomplices, who were having less trouble dispatching the aliens. Perhaps she'd have to relegate herself to a more supportive role, seeing as her charger simply wasn't effective against these foes. Thinking quickly, she rolled again, dodging a quartet of angry, swiping claws, and stopping behind the alien. She pushed herself into a run, unsure of how to take out the threat.

Then she looked forward, and saw the spartan. He seemed to have little trouble disposing of the aliens, and his dull green armor could probably hold against their attacks rather well.

"Everyone! Off the streets now!" he barked, possibly through powerful speakers, as there was no way his voice was that loud, on top of traveling through his helmet.

"Hey, spartan!" Marie shouted in response, gesturing to the pursuing alien, "Can you give me a hand?"

( Malkav Malkav Sleek Sleek Thawne Thawne hehehehe I'm proud of the length of this one)

Danger 5 - Part 2

• Danger 5 and the Monster Society.gif
    FAWCEDO, MITE-WORLD
    While Dr. Sivana was busy threatening the people of the awkwardly named city, Fawcedo, the Military was given permission to mobilize on the city.

"All right, men," said the military sergeant said to his fellow soldier, "Captain Marvel's busy dealing with the crime in Fawcedo, so it's our job to stop Sivana!" The sergeant looked over to a soldier who drove into the scene with a missile truck, "We're gonna nuke that goblin man out of Mite-World!"

The Soldiers cheered as the missile truck drove slowly towards the city.

"Okay, Tennessee," the sergeant told the soldier, "Fire on my mark..."

"10..."

The truck driving soldier, Tennessee, noticed a flock of flying creatures circling above him and the rest of the platoon.

"9..."

One of the soldiers cowered in fear as even more flying creatures arrive on the scene

"8..."

Tennessee sweats nervously as the truck was just a glorified jeep.

"7..."

The soldiers prayed to their respective gods...

"6..."

One of the flying creatures flew down to strike its prey...

"5..."

"AHHHH!!!" Tennessee screamed as one of flying creatures was revealed to be a pterodactyl and swooped down and snatched him.

"My God!" the sergeant exclaimed as the pterodactyl flock swarmed the unfortunate soldier, "May God have mercy on us all!"

A terrified soldier tapped the Sergeant's shoulder to get his attention. The sergeant looked at him and asked, "What is it, man!" the Segeant saw a large shadow engulfing the surrounding area as he looked up the Sergeant screamed in horror.
    SeparateOddDeer-small.gif
    The other soldiers were powerless to stop the Nazi Dinosaur from devouring the Sergeant.
    RemorsefulFragrantIndri.gif
    "DANGER 5 AND THE MONSTER SOCIETY OF EVIL"
    ---
    Tucker shook his head in disapproval, "I can't believe you've convinced us to take this squid thing as our second mascot, Pierre..."

"After she saved Jackson," Pierre defended the Inkling's inclusion to the team, "I think she'd make for a great mascot!"

"It's kidnapping, Pierre," Tucker countered, "Who knows where her parents might be!"

<"I don't see a problem with that,"> Ilsa was rather neutral on the subject of possible kidnapping, <"The Red Army does it all the time.">

"Yes, but we're not the Red Army, now are we, Ilsa?" Tucker stomped his foot down as Claire tried to calm him down.

Ilsa scoffed at Tucker and returned to smoking.

The Eagle-headed Colonel entered the room, "All right, you sad sods, it's time for business..."

"Colonel!" Tucker was delighted to see his superior officer, "I hope you can help me convince these two idiots that we don't need another mascot!" Tucker gestured over to Pierre and Jackson.

"Hey!" Jackson stood up and argued back, "If it wasn't for her we'd be Vampire Nazis by now!"

The Colonel shook his head at the scene, "Everyone, sit down..."

"Are you blind?!" Tucker spat back, "It was the girl with the squirrels that saved us!"

<"Actually it was the garlic,"> Ilsa shrugged and continue to smoke her cigarette.

"My friends, you are all tense," Pierre stated as he brought out his famous cocktails, "Why not try some of my Twilight Sparkle Marconi! It is full of the Magic of Friendship, my friends!"

"Listen, we don't need to argue!" Claire butted in, "There's a war and we all need to--" she was cut off by the sudden sounds of a shotgun blast.

The Colonel has a shotgun in his hands, smoke came out of it after he used it to blast the ceiling, "I SAID SIT DOWN!" The Colonel aimed the gun at the team forcing them to sit down out of fear. "Now that's enough crap from all of you... especially you, Claire..."

A slideshow began as the Colonel began his mission briefing...

"Watchtower intel has informed us of a recent Nazi Dinosaur attack in the Western-Eastern fusion city of Fawcedo," the Colonel informed them as he showed them a slide of a Nazi Dinosaur. "Now there's only one man capable of producing a Nazi Dinosaur assault on the city..."

"Dr. Meng--" Claire was then silenced when the Colonel aimed the sit down gun at her head.
    giphy (1).gif
    "Claire, women like you are the reason why they took so damn long to let you vote!" the Colonel scolded Claire before he withdrew the gun and returned to the slideshow. "Dr. Mengele... So it's safe to assume that he may be somewhere in Fawcedo... And we've been given reports of a member of Task Force X, Willard Smith Jr., is currently held hostage by Mengele's lizard minions," the Colonel then showed a slide of the Task Force X member that was kidnapped. "Willard Smith has sensitive information that may prove useful in ending the War once and for all! So your mission is to rescue Smith and defeat the Nazi Dinosaurs..."
    tumblr_ow7zg7ZtL81wzvt9qo1_500.gif
    ((The team took their plane to Fawcedo))

Last edited:
2B
Fawcedo
2B Stared at the building that has just risen in front of her. A tiny man was speaking. Pod 042 spoke up "Upon closer inspection, a really ugly and short guy claims to be a genius, however, he claims to be pro-crime.Proposal we Blow them Up" 2B shouts up to the little man "I Accept your challenge little man but if you think you can beat me you are in for a nasty shock!" She turns to her Pod "Start firing at the building but avoid the little men if you can"
Crenando Crenando
Even from the distance he was at, Sivana saw someone on the ground below move, as if they were replying to the challenge. "You're going to have to speak up, sir or madam! I can't hear you over my genius taking place!" His son, Junior, chimed in with praise. "That's my Pop!"
Technically, Sivana wasn't wrong. The building was making sounds, with no solid ground to sit on. Skyscrapers weren't built for flying.

Vivi Orunitia - Fawcedo
----
Was... was that building flying? The small mage stared upwards, taken aback by the scene playing out before him. First he was ripped away from the few friends he'd finally made, and now... flying buildings. He'd seen a ship fly. That wasn't too out of the ordinary, now that he thought about it. Maybe flying buildings are just a thing that happens here.
396708-12a43a595edca3a60c79a129fae8f6a8.jpg

A man with a particularly unfortunate face began shouting some sort of challenge from atop the flying building that was quickly answered by a woman in a very... inappropriate blue attire. She shouted back at him, with her floating box of a companion beginning an assault of some sort on the building.

"I-is this some sort of street performance?" Vivi asked aloud to no one in particular, head tilted at a slight angle. Or are people here just violent and loud? he continued in his head.
----
Crenando Crenando 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B
"Geez, I wish!" A beefy, whimsical man clad in red landed spoke up. "That's Dr. Sivana, the world's maddest scientist!" He floated upwards, much like the building he intended to save.
landscape-1465306370-captain-marvel.png
The stranger's booming voice echoed into Sivana's elvish ears. "Sivana! You've been missing for months. Why are you striking now?"
"Captain Marvel! just the clod I wanted to see!" The scientist gestured to the box on the edge of the building. "I've been taking advantage of our current situation. Let's hope my abominable ally has held up his half of the bargain."

With a gesture, the box opened, revealing a colorful, plastic-like man, standing at attention. "This should take care of you!"
latest

Jerome-092
Los Alba

Jerome had just finished slamming a fresh mag into his weapon when he heard the Inkling's call for help, as well as the direction from Caitlin. It wasn't long before the Xenomorph was ripped into by the armor-piercing rounds of his rifle, spraying acidic blood onto the concrete around it. With his enhanced vision and reaction time, Jerome was able to guess and yelled into the group he was currently fighting alongside.

"Keep away from them! They'll burn you if they get hurt!"

While the din of combat was loud, his suit's external speakers were built for such occasions. The acidic nature of the Xenomorph's blood worried him. Melee was no longer an option, as even if you killed or drove it off, the acidic blood would kill you anyway.

Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind Malkav Malkav Thanatoaster Thanatoaster

N7_Logo.jpg

Shepard could sense that her newfound companions weren't exactly on-the-level, but she didn't exactly have many options.

The police approached her. She internalized the information available to her as the Metropolis police arrived.

"Stay right there!" one od the officers spoke as they left their police vehicles. It was a primitive, pre-extraterrestrial thing.

Shrpard, despite her injuries, raised her hands.

"I wish you no harm. My name is Shepard, Alliance military," she began. Commander Shepard showed her identification via her omni-tool, which glowed to life in a spectacular orange glow.

The cops looked to each other in exhaustion. "Hard enough with capes freaks beforehand, now we habe to deal with other dimensions..." he lamented.

Shepard felt out of her element as is, bit she was starting to catch on.

"We'll need you for processing," one spoke, reluctantly.

Shepaed thought for a moment.

"I'm sure that you have larger concerns," she began, before twisting her left hand, revealing a plethora of information on her omni-tool.

"The Alliance military is in a tenuous alliance with the Krogan, Asari, Turians, and Salarians. We can discuss this, or you can respect my Spectre status and allow me to do things as need be," she began.

The Metropolis police looked to each other, then relented. "Whatever."

They clearly had enough to deal with. Once they left, she turned to her new "friends".

"I really need your help in saving my people," she stated matter-of-factly.

GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack

2B (sorry for the late response)
Fawcado

"Welp I guess I might as well hop in" She turns to her Pod "Start concentrating fire on those" She raises her voice "VERY UGLY MEN ON THE TOWER" she pauses briefly "MAKE SURE TO AIM FOR THEIR THICK SKULLS OR UPPER TORSO"Quickly the pod unfolds and starts firing lasers at the men on the building.2B smiles and draws her type 3 blade."Pod switch to the wire and fire near the edge of the building" she grabs onto her pod and uses it to grapple herself to the top of the building and dashed forwards at the coloured plastic figure.
"Hey Dumbledore are you gonna just stand here or help out"
Crenando Crenando
Thanatoaster Thanatoaster

Madcap was also going to give his thoughts on payment, but before he could take a breath he was thrown head-first into the pool by collision of boat on boat.
A rather met mercenary swam back to the surface, getting out of the pool thoroughly soaked.
The masked mercenary took his hat off and wrung it out "Ooh this better be good for my cap to get wet up like that!" Madcap put the still damp hat back on his head and went to the sound of ranting duck. Seeing another ship having been crashed into "Why did we hit them?! Are we going to plunder their booty and make them swab the deck?" Madcap was confused by Glomgold's actions not that he made much more sense. After all the yacht must have costed him a small fortune.

--Beast Forest--
--Penny Polendina--
Barbas Barbas Sleek Sleek

As Johnson was heading for the source of the gunshots, Penny spotted him running past her field of view. The man doesn't appear to be someone she knows, let alone someone she recognizes from both Beacon's and UA's staff. After contemplating for a bit, Penny decided to follow the stranger, considering the possibility of him being a threat.

She soon came across one of the dirt monsters attacking another strange man, dressed and armed like that of a soldier. He's obviously not one of the students.

Penny immediately intervened as sent her flying at the dirt monster, piercing through the monster's chest just as it's arm almost reached Big Boss, propping it to stop. The blades whirled around the monster's innards as the dirt that composed it began to crumble and fall onto the ground, a pile of dirt remained from the monster's carcus in under a few seconds.

"Excuse me, mister." Penny called out from behind Big Boss as the blades soon flew back to her behind, floating idly like a mechanical angel's wings. "I don't believe I've seen you before...Are you lost?" She asked, approaching the soldier in a sort of worried manner.

[Planeptune]
--Stella--

"I see..." Stella said in awe as she listened to Neptune's explanation. She didn't know most of these information, so she's a bit glad she asked. Now she knows that mankind also enjoys violent entertainment like hoard battles and all. Hearing that she stood. "Speaking of which, where do you get to do these 'Quests'?" She asked, curious to get started with her work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back