• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Saber
lq_84i_by_yare_yare_dong-d86npeu.jpg
New Gotham

The caped crusader told saber to "stay", saber felt insulted slightly but remembering his current condition he decided to ignore it, heeding the man's words he didn't reply openly but instead reattached his HF chainsaw and watched as he left, saber then turned around to walk away slowly, he thought to himself

"This place is not my home that much is certain, but as of now it is a better world for me to inhabit"

He walked past the officers in hopes they would let him go, surprisingly enough they didn't even notice him leave, it was better that way, after walking into an alley saber wanted too see his surroundings better, and with a bit of parkour he managed to get to the rooftops, and soon enough to a high point of the city, he lay down on the architecture and surveyed his new home, it was an immense city, crime seemed too be a regular but not a complete constant, his mind wandered off to thoughts of her, but he shook his head, dwelling on the past leads to no future, he stood up and scanned the area for anything he could assist with

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

--Ryuga Banjou--
takki takki

"Why not? It's good cardio anyway." Ryuga nodded as he let out a smile. He pondered when are they supposed to leave since he might as well buy some foodstuffs to eat on the road, mostly for Blanc since since it might be a long trip before they reach an Inn. If there's by chance that they wouldn't reach an Inn by night, he could always rely on Cross-Z to light up a campfire.

--Stella--

"Alright. I'll be back when I finish one." Stella said as she took her cannon from the corner of the room and headed out. She doesn't exactly have to eat, so food's never an issue. But in case Nepgear wants her over for supper, she might as well do only one or two.

Her only goal at the moment is getting shelter and being able to pay it's rent...It sounds easy enough, no?

--Midway Zawame--
Zamasu Zamasu

As Team Baron, it was pretty obvious that Mai was disheartened of the entire conflict and fled almost immediately out of shame.

"Ah, Mai, wait!" Kouta was about to give chase but not before stopping to face the highschooler. "I'm Kouta Kazuraba, thank you so much for helping them!" He bowed in an almost frantic manner before giving chase to the fleeing Mai, dragging along his trike. Like a father apologizing for his kid's behavior.

"I think it's best if we left those two alone for now...Kouta and Mai aren't exactly on good terms at the moment..."A good-mannered student said to Sakura before reaching out his arm to her. "I'm Mitsuzane Kureshima. A pleasure to meet you, Ms. Kasugano."

• "I mean, I'm sure there are other people who'd be up at this hour, right?”

She felt her hand going to one of her thighs, gripping what feels like a regular-sized handgun on a strap. A familiar sensation...This is her Evoker, isn't it?

Sumireko immediately noticed the girl reaching towards her leg...

...and found a holstered gun where she was reaching!

”Whoa, hold on!” Sumireko shouted, alarmed at the girl’s sudden escalation of the situation. Out of instinct, she ripped out one of the metal ventilation pipes on the rooftop, levitating it slowly in place.

She brushed the hem of her plaid skirt with one hand, trying to cool down a little.

”Why do you have a gun on you?! You’re just a student, right? That’s not—real, is it?” she questioned, her eyebrows furrowed.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

• Suddenly as if by chance, a Nazi Dinosaur began its assault on the Cephalapods!
    56f37a96cb89742c07f13a5c53f2c653.gif
    "I wish we can stay to chit-chat, my friends," Pierre apologized to the odd bunch, "But we have other friends in dire need of our aid!"

Pierre, Jackson and Ilsa ran into the scene to face the Nazi Dinosaur but the beast was prepared for their fated encounter as it opened its maw to shoot out lasers at the trio. The Team scattered to avoid the laser assault.

"Damn it!" Jackson cursed under his breath as he hid behind a bench with Pierre and Ilsa, "Since when did Mengele's Dinosaurs do that?"

"It is truly a mystery, my friend," Pierre chimed in.

Ilsa shook her head at her two teammates and walked out of cover to toss a grenade at the beast.
    tumblr_inline_mrpkwv0BRp1qz4rgp (1).gif
    With the beast defeated, Ilsa lit another cigarette in victory.

Last edited:
Commander Tartar let out a short series of blips and clicks, "Just a moment, Dr. Mengele. I believe our incompetent little soldier has finally seen the writing on the wall!" The wooden arm pointing to the little green inkling. "Whether you realize it or not, Mengele... this one may be quite the asset, if she is used properly." He then entered a Nazi salute again, and the same highly-compressed "Heil Hitler!" played.

Agent 3 & Agent 8 ~ Fawcedo

Hearing a commotion behind her, Agent 3 ducked into a roll, avoiding the Nazi dinosaur's laser. Tumbling out of the roll, she looked towards the source of the laser, but before she could do anything about it, the explosion of a grenade rendered it no longer an issue. She turned instead to the source of the grenade, which turned out to be Danger 5 again. The agent spoke in a chipper tone, "Thanks, Danger 5! You know--" The agent stopped suddenly, clutching her head. She fell to her knees, placing a hand on the floor.

Agent 8 rushed up to her, and pulled her up off the ground, "Three, are you okay? How does your head feel?"

"It... <It feels just fine, my friend.>" Agent 3 looked up at the octoling, causing her to recoil. She took a step back, and then backflipped away from the octoling, her tentacles pulled loose. She came to a stop, and turned towards Danger 5. She looked internally conflicted, with a tear developing in her eye. The thing in her temple had developed into a green goo covering the right half of her face.

34982877_208218423138126_3584892129752645632_n.jpg

The agent spoke in flawless German, "<Jackson! Do you see me now?>"

( Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts )

Last edited:

• Jackson aimed his gun at the Squid kid, "I knew that Squid couldn't be trusted!"

Ilsa raised an eyebrow at Jackson, <"I thought you said we could.">

"Yeah, that was before I found out she was a Nazi!" Jackson was about to pull the trigger only for Pierre to throw Jackson's aiming off, "What the hell, Pierre!"

"My Friend, she is obviously under some sort of mind-control," Pierre explained to Jackson, "We can't just shoot her."

"You're right, Pierre..." Jackson replied as he holstered his pistol.

"Yes, we could find a way to help our fri--" Pierre said before he stopped abruptly from shock of what Jackson did.

Jackson delivered a punch full of freedom and American pride to knock the Mind-Controlled Squid Kid down.

"JACKSON!" Pierre cried out in shock, "You just hit a little girl!"

Jackson shouted back at Pierre, "I HIT A NAZI!"

Last edited:
--Stella--

As Stella got out of the room, she holstered her cannon on her back while walking through the Basillicom Halls where Neptune lived. She was preparing herself on what to wear when she ran into the tiny book fairy that was with Neptune earlier. The fairy greeted her, and asked if Neptune was a bother at the moment.

"Histoire." Stella greeted back before answering her inquiry. "Not really. She's a lot more...Cheerful than what the Enchantress told me." She said, recalling the lie that the Enchantress conjured up about Neptune being an Anarchist. Being with her for a few hours, all she can see now is an unprofessional child ruler trying her best to make things work. "Oh, by the way, do you know where I could accept quests?" She asked, almost willing. to start working.

--Minako Arisato--
Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo

Shit! She saw the Evoker! Minako gulped as she hears metal snapping in the distance somewhere near her, turning to the source, she sees a ventilation pipe floating a few feet above it's place as she questioned about the gun.

"I-it's not what it looks like! It's just...Um..." Minako tried to lie, but couldn't come up with a good reason why she'd have a fake gun on her right now. She's not supposed to tell anyone about this! 'Dammit...Should I run or...?' She thought for a moment before nodding to herself. "It's not actually a real gun, see?" Minako took out the gun, and surely enough, it doesn't look like your typical hand gun. There was only a.small hole.in the muzzle, nor a hammer and a clip to serve as ammunition. But she wasn't going to give her the gun just like that. After all, it is her memento of them...

rawrgna-png.460905
Ragna the Bloodedge - Kuo Kuana, Menagerie
----
Man, this thing was annoying. And small. He could probably make it go pretty far with a well-aimed kick, but he didn't really want to start shit when he still barely even knew where he was. It was at least tolerable until he heard the word 'vampire.' He stopped and stared downwards, at first agitated, but then he started to realize that a certain vampire might have trouble finding him and whisking him off to her stupid, stupid garden. If he didn't know where he was, how could she know where he was? Flawless logic.

He almost smiled a bit, but zoned back into reality where there was a small duck child trying to get his attention. No harm in answering her, probably. Continuing to look down towards her, he replied, "Yeah, a long time ago. But what's a kid asking about vampires for?"
----

Vivi Orunitia - Fawcedo
----
396708-12a43a595edca3a60c79a129fae8f6a8.jpg
Two ridiculously burly figures came crashing down from the flying building, landing on the ground awkwardly close to Vivi. He jumped, still shaken by dealing with the dinosaur 'mugging.' Hopefully there weren't more dinosaurs. Hopefully the scuffle taking place near him blew over without needing his help, not that he wouldn't help if he was needed, he just didn't know what he could do. He was so small compared to the two, and he wasn't too fond of the idea of roasting a... well, maybe the blue guy was human? He looked about as human as Vivi, anyways. Plus, what if he missed and hit the wrong guy?
----
Crenando Crenando Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts The Omen of Death The Omen of Death

Agent 3 & Agent 8 ~ Fawcedo

The agent was launched several feet into the air, soaring over the octoling's head. "Wha.. why? Jackson! You can't just...!" Agent 8 was worried, but unsure of what to do. She didn't want to get in the way of the good guys, but she didn't want Danger 5 attacking Agent 3 either. She also didn't quite understand why Jackson punched her in the first place. But it was obvious she wasn't fully herself right now.

Agent 3 spoke weakly, with strain in her voice, "Ow, Jackson, what the hell?..." She reached an arm up, calling out, "Pierre... The perfect ...German Calamari!..." The agent let her hand drop with a sigh. The pain from the punch was practically unbearable, but she smiled anyway. She giggled, in fact. Agent 3 found the whole situation, with Nazis, dinosaurs, Danger 5, and who knows what else, to be hilarious.

The agent kicked up her legs, and used the momentum to launch herself back onto her feet. "Just kidding," she teased, using her fingers to exaggerate her grin, "I am fine!" She demonstrated the fact by idly bouncing back and forth on her feet. The punch hurt, and she was feeling nauseous, but she had honestly felt worse before. The pain made her laugh, which freaked out the poor octoling agent even more.

"Agent 3! Snap out of it!" she shouted. Agent 3 turned towards her with the same unnerving grin, "Snap out of what, mein Freundin? I am still right here!" She turned to Danger 5, "As for you lot..."

maxresdefault.jpg

"I don't go down that easily. Aufwiedersehen!" The agent gave Jackson a wink and blew him a kiss, moments before superjumping off to an undisclosed location.

( Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts The Omen of Death The Omen of Death )

"What a grandiose exit, wouldn't you say, Dr. Mengele?"

Last edited:
Gintoki Sakata
Fawcedo​

As the coast seemed to be clear, other police officers of the Shinsengumi, secured the position where the Nazi triceratops fell, and before they all knew it a new dinosaur came by and Danger 5 moved on.

Kondo ordered issues to the Shinsengumi to move with them although the next dinosaur was killed. They needed to make a counter assault to regain order on their streets, and the Yorozuya pissed over this whole affair were more than glad to assist in knocking in some Nazi skulls.

By the time everyone linked up one of the squid agents seemed to be mind controlled and was speaking German. And Jackson, punched the now Nazi Squid Girl in the face.

"Wasn't that unexpected..." Gintoki deadpanned as they witnessed the situation. Sougo began approaching the agent, stating.

"Why don't we grab her and take her into questioning, bet she'd now know where the Nazi's are, besides, I've always wanted to boil a squid before having calamari out of the pot." With an ever growing sadistic look on his face. Which immediately set off the straightman Shinpachi.

"OI! That squid girl agent... thing, was on our side! You just want an excuse to show off your sadism!"

That's when Gintoki noted, raising a finger and speaking as if he was teaching Shinpachi an important lesson. "Pachi-boy, you should know that since you've only been introduced a post ago we have to establish some of the quirks of the characters so that the others can tell our characters apart."

"That sadistic bastard ain't gonna do anything! You probably get off on smacking little girls around ehhhh!?!" Kagura mouthed off in quite a condescending tone at the sadistic Shinsengumi member.

"I dunno, maybe I will start that trend right now on you little china-girl!" Sougo mouthed off back before those two went at it. And before they knew it the now Nazi Agent Squid girl flew away.

Hijikata ignoring his subordinate and Kagura going at it, came up and said seemingly responding to Pierre's question while taking a drag of his cigarette. "We are the Shinsengumi, special police here on the Edo side of Fawcedo. I think intel mentioned that those Nazi's was fighting a war against guys like you. Now that they're here, if they are enemies of you too then you have an ally in this group of misfits."

Gintoki then spoke up as they needed to get a move on. "Ok, so do you even know where those damn Nazi's have their base at right now?"

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Crenando Crenando Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind Thanatoaster Thanatoaster

Agent 8 ~ Fawcedo

"No! You can't!" The octoling shouted, "She might not want to admit it, but she isn't really fully herself right now. Under the mind-controlling goo is still the legendary Agent 3. You can't just...!" She didn't know what she wanted to say. They needed to stop her, but the octoling really wanted to avoid any fighting, especially considering who they would be fighting. Agent 3 was incredibly talented, the octoling knew from experience.

Agent 3 ~ Fawcedo

Behind the Nazist inkling was a trail of green ink; exhaust from her superjump. It rained down lightly, leaving a faint but traceable "footprint" of ink to follow. The trail seemed to lead nowhere in particular, a straight line splattered over top of buildings and structures, disappearing into the distance...

( Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts The Omen of Death The Omen of Death Thanatoaster Thanatoaster )

• Miguel O'Hara - On route to Mewnisse

1531459911804.png
    "Well, that sounds a bit ominous, don't you think, Mrs. Queenie?" Miguel quipped toward Winter's latter remark, the masked man crossing his arms and leaning against the wall as they began to take off, "And what exactly is that supposed to mean?"

"By the by," Miguel cleared his throat, "When we get there, am I supposed to come in wearing this? 'Cause on one hand, I stick out quite a bit, but if you'd have me wearing normal clothes... I'll have to ask for some killer shades and a nice hat. Spare no expense at selecting the finest hats."

Was it really over that easily? All it took was a few of Raidou's younger demons to take care of a reality warping Imp? This was rather suprising to the Devil Summoner, but it worked out in the end. It seems everyone was praising Raidou, but he didn't do a thing. If anyone should be praised, it should be Alice, Moh Shuvuu and Poltergeist. They are the real heroes. Raidou got himself chained up because of his temper.

Raidou appreciated the hug from Felicia and the praise from John, but it wasn't his. He squats down and opens up his arms, it seems he was going to get hugged. All three of the kid demons charge Raidou into a hug, giggling like the children they are. He turns to Felicia, a smile on his face which is rare. "Give these three the VIP pass. They deserve it." Raidou dismisses John's comment about demons. If you form a bond with your demons, it'll work out in the end.

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Verite Verite Zamasu Zamasu

• Ducktales_(2017)_-_Logo.png

MENAGERIE
    Thanatoaster Thanatoaster

Webby's eyes gleamed with excitement, "You've met an actual vampire!" Webby let out a loud scream of excitement, "That's so cool! Did you know I met a vampire once? She was a little girl and she talks to her umbrella and pet bat!" Webby continued to ramble on and on about the vampire, "And she also sounded a bit like this..." Webby then proceeded to do a faux-British accent, "I find your escapades on Battleworld to be very amusing, Mr. McDuck."

Scrooge heard the commotion that Webby made and immediately called her over, "Webbigail! Don't bother the locals!" he then noticed the white-haired man. The Trillionaire duck raised a quizzical eyebrow at the strange man, "Strange to find a human on island full of Faunus... What brought you here?" Scrooge began to tap the ground with his cane as he awaited for the man's answer.

---

As Madcap thought aloud what they'd do with Scrooge's yacht, Glomgold immediately answered, "What are you saying?! I just hate his yacht!" Glomgold then jumped off of the wreckage and on to the docks. Glomgold turned to his lackeys and shouted at them, "GET ON THE DOCKS ALREADY!"

The Orb, Big Wheel and Thrull looked at each other.

Big Wheel was the first to inform their employer a major flaw with Glomgold's orders, "Uh, what about my ride?" then he pointed at Thrull, "And Trull?"

Glomgold palmed his forehead out of frustration, "FINE!" the Duck then pulled out an old school cellular phone, "I'll call a Helicopter..."

"I should of gone with that hit on Ghost Rider instead..." the Orb muttered to himself.

Last edited:

• latest
    Giorno Giovanna - Fawcedo
    Prologue

For one Giorno Giovanna, the day started out with an unexpected, bellowing roar. The 15-year-old mafioso found himself overshadowed by an enormous beast, trudging through the city streets as it emitted low-pitched war cries, firing away at the fleeing civilians with the two automatic rifles mounted on its horns.
    "A... Triceratops?" The Stand User mumbled, slowly backing away into an alley to avoid detection by the rampant dinosaur. Though it hadn't attacked him just yet, Giorno would be putting the lives of innocent bystanders at risk by not intervening. Without a moment to waste, he quickly concocted a plan. While Gold Experience wouldn't be physically strong enough to tackle the beast, its ability certainly would enable it to. The gangster rushed back out onto the street, quickly slamming the fist of his Stand against a slab of disjointed concrete. The slab, in a matter of moments, contorted and grew into a tree beneath Giorno and boosted him onto a street lamp, which he used to leap onto the back of the dinosaur.
    "Now! Gold Experience!" The Stand barrel-rolled out of the side of its user, sharply striking the triceratops in its exposed eye and causing blood to gush out of its injury, spraying the mafioso and his punching ghost in dino-innards. Thanks to GE's Life-Shot ability, the beast was quickly immobilized, roaring in agony as it felt the tremendous pain of Giorno's bullet-fast fists digging into its socket. The triceratops cried out in pain, eventually regaining control of its accelerated consciousness and swayed from side to side, attempting to dismount the Giovanna, only to suddenly collapse on its flank.
    Upon closer inspection, various animals and insects would be found wriggling out of the dinosaur's eye, eating it from the inside out.
    "Your blood becomes an "inanimate object" once it leaves your body and dries out, allowing my Gold Experience to give it life. That's how I created all those creatures inside of you."
    The gangster hopped off of the side of the defeated beast, recalling his beetle-adorned spirit as he exhaled a sigh of relief.
    "I heard sounds of people fighting a block away. I should probably go check it out--it might get me some info on what's going on."

Actual post 'n stuff
    After briefly strolling through alleys and evading the patrolling dino-invaders, Giorno encountered two, muscle-bound hulks brawling in the air: an armored, blue warrior bearing a striking resemblance to He-Man, and a strangely familiar, caped hero with a golden lightning bolt symbol on the pecks of his suit. Though he didn't have much of a clue on what the two of them were up to, battling it out in the middle of the street with no rhyme or reason discernible by the mafioso, he decided to interfere before any serious blows were dished and any bystanders were accidentally involved.
    Giorno lunged forward, kicking off the ground with Gold Experience and transforming the cuffs of his sleeves into vines, quickly lashing it at the two like a whip to catch their attention. However, seeing their already immense strength, he'd have to be on edge for a counterattack, one that could potentially lethally injure him.

Crenando Crenando

Last edited:

• "Yeah, no problem." Sakura says to Kouta before he immediately goes after a disgruntled Mai. "Geez, wonder what's going on with those two? Maybe some sort of lover's quarrel I guess." She thought as she watches the two go off, and then someone approaches her and tells her that the two are not on good terms. Sakura turns to the person and introduces himself as Mitsuzane Kureshima. Sakura took his hand and shook as she says "Nice to meet you, Mitsuzane." But before she could continue, she suddenly realized that she is late for her studies. "Oh crap, I need to get to university fast. Sorry, but let's carry this on some other time." She says in a hurry before running off.

• latest
    Giorno Giovanna - Fawcedo
    Prologue

For one Giorno Giovanna, the day started out with an unexpected, bellowing roar. The 15-year-old mafioso found himself overshadowed by an enormous beast, trudging through the city streets as it emitted low-pitched war cries, firing away at the fleeing civilians with the two automatic rifles mounted on its horns.
    "A... Triceratops?" The Stand User mumbled, slowly backing away into an alley to avoid detection by the rampant dinosaur. Though it hadn't attacked him just yet, Giorno would be putting the lives of innocent bystanders at risk by not intervening. Without a moment to waste, he quickly concocted a plan. While Gold Experience wouldn't be physically strong enough to tackle the beast, its ability certainly would enable it to. The gangster rushed back out onto the street, quickly slamming the fist of his Stand against a slab of disjointed concrete. The slab, in a matter of moments, contorted and grew into a tree beneath Giorno and boosted him onto a street lamp, which he used to leap onto the back of the dinosaur.
    "Now! Gold Experience!" The Stand barrel-rolled out of the side of its user, sharply striking the triceratops in its exposed eye and causing blood to gush out of its injury, spraying the mafioso and his punching ghost in dino-innards. Thanks to GE's Life-Shot ability, the beast was quickly immobilized, roaring in agony as it felt the tremendous pain of Giorno's bullet-fast fists digging into its socket. The triceratops cried out in pain, eventually regaining control of its accelerated consciousness and swayed from side to side, attempting to dismount the Giovanna, only to suddenly collapse on its flank.
    Upon closer inspection, various animals and insects would be found wriggling out of the dinosaur's eye, eating it from the inside out.
    "Your blood becomes an "inanimate object" once it leaves your body and dries out, allowing my Gold Experience to give it life. That's how I created all those creatures inside of you."
    The gangster hopped off of the side of the defeated beast, recalling his beetle-adorned spirit as he exhaled a sigh of relief.
    "I heard sounds of people fighting a block away. I should probably go check it out--it might get me some info on what's going on."

Actual post 'n stuff
    After briefly strolling through alleys and evading the patrolling dino-invaders, Giorno encountered two, muscle-bound hulks brawling in the air: an armored, blue warrior bearing a striking resemblance to He-Man, and a strangely familiar, caped hero with a golden lightning-bolt symbol on the pecks of his suit. Though he didn't have much of a clue on what the two of them were up to, battling it out in the middle of the street with no rhyme or reason discernible by the mafioso, he decided to interfere before any serious blows were dished and any bystanders were accidentally involved.
    Giorno lunged forward, kicking off the ground with Gold Experience and transforming the cuffs of his sleeves into vines, quickly lashing it at the two like a whip to catch their attention. However, seeing their already immense strength, he'd have to be on edge for a counterattack, one that could potentially lethally injure him.

Crenando Crenando

• The Good Captain looked downward to see a tiny wizard, some knife-brandishing dinosaurs, a shiny automaton, and what appeared to be a male model, or maybe a teen heart throb. One of these three had tried getting his attention, and through the Wisdom of Solomon, he attempted to deduce who. The Magelet would have done something by now if he could reach so far, and- That chain of thought was interrupted by a body slam into the ground by the blue android he was facing. The impact wasn't big enough for a proper crater; Marvel's flight pushing against the force made sure of that. The hole it did leave was inconvenient, however. No one likes potholes.
    "
    You're a loser." The doppelganger stated coldly. The Big Red Cheese stood up and looked at him confusedly. "With such an intimidating voice, why do you talk like a schoolyard bully?"
    Thanatoaster Thanatoaster The Omen of Death The Omen of Death Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

• Giorno Giovanna - Fawcedo

Well, that didn't work. Despite Giorno's persistent attempts to catch the attention of the red-and-gold hero and his burly, blue, He-Man-looking assailant, the two seemed content to continue their battle regardless. While mildly aggravated, the mafioso didn't relent. If a passive approach wasn't going to cut it, he'd have to improvise--but going in fists blazing would risk severe injury from either of the two. Giorno had to think outside the box, and that meant making use of the environment. The 15-year-old quickly dashed over to the aforementioned pothole and struck the uprooted asphalt with Gold Experience.
    "Life, arise. Be born a new existence." Almost immediately, the road contorted and mutated into the shape of an enormous rhino, which charged its way out of the man-shaped crater, launching rubble in every direction as a result. However, the mammal wasn't the only part of Giorno's plan. Due to having attacked the entirety of the pothole, the tiny asphalt projectiles were also afflicted with Gold Experience's Life-Giver ability, suddenly transforming into various insects and small animals, all of which proceeded to charge headfirst towards the battling duo in a full-scale assault.
    Crenando Crenando

Last edited:
Agent 3 ~ Fawcedo

The agent soared through the air with gleeful abandon, looking down on the hodgepodge of a city. It looked hilarious, seeing parts from seemingly the past, present, and future. Agent 3 laughed at the city, and then laughed some more. And then she frowned. If she wanted to be taken seriously, she would have to act seriously. Serious face. Time to act serious. She couldn't help but crack a smile, before realizing her mistake and frowning again. From now on, she was Ms. Serious Face. And nobody was going to doubt her incredibly serious face.

The agent angled herself to land in the streets, but fudged the landing a little, sending her body tumbling down the concrete road. The various impacts with the ground weren't particularly painful --definitely less painful than a freedom punch to the gut-- but more than enough to warn her not to screw up like that again. Weird, she used to always be able to nail the landings, no matter where she was jumping. She laughed off the pain, standing up to observer her new surroundings. She giggled at the sheer absurdity of it.

As she picked herself up from the ground, very very seriously, she saw a total of four new people. Some kind of supermodel, a wizard straight from the books, an orange macho man in the sky, and a blueish macho man in the sky also, fighting the orange one. The wizard seemed the most approachable of the four, as he seemed to be simply standing about as opposed to actively engaged in combat. The supermodel was pretty actively busy trying to grab the attention of the two fighters up in the air, and said fighters are, well, fighting.

Agent 3 was fairly aware of her gait as she walked --very seriously-- towards the wizard-looking fellow who was just about as short as herself. She could barely suppress her smile. If she laughed now, she'd blow just about any chance at being taken seriously by this guy! And she didn't want that. Instead of letting that disaster happen, she spoke to the little wizard, articulating her words carefully and calmly, "Hello, wizard, what is the deal with the people fighting in the air?"

( Thanatoaster Thanatoaster Haz. Haz. Crenando Crenando )

--Stella--

"Of course." Stella nodded as she tried to think back on how they got to the Basilicom. "I'll see you later." She nodded before walking off to leave the Basilicom. She retraced the path from the basilicom to the guild, where she first met Histoire. Walking through the city of Planeptune, she told herself that this city would be her home until she could find a way to get to New Tokyo on Valpan. Once that happens, she'd have to find that place...

--Midway Zawame--
Zamasu Zamasu

"It's more of Kouta leaving the Team, to be honest." Mitsuzane told Sakura before she realized she's going to be late. "I see. See you then." He nodded as Sakura then left the premises, heading for towards her school.

The day would went on as usual...

Madcap skipped down to the docks as he was ordered. He heard Orb's remark and snickered.
"Ooh, going on the fly!" Madcap giggled.
"So Glomgold, since we're supposed to kill this Scrooge; what's he look like?" Madcap tried to imagine, though his idea was overexaggerated at the least. Coming up with a giant evil duck with lots of money.

Gintoki Sakata
Fawcedo
"No! I won't let you do that to the squid girl even though it sounds delicious uh-huh!" Kagura cried out in defense of Agent 8 and Agent 3 as she continued to scuffle with Sougo.

All the while, Gintoki took a deep sigh as it seemed no one had any clue where the Nazi's were hiding at. To add insult to injury in the midst of this, the Australian member of Danger 5, Tucker spoke down on the dysfunctional group as if they had nothing to do with what's going on. "OI! We aren't just locals! I'm literally the protagonist here!"

"Hey! We are more than that, you piece of shit!" The Vice Chief quite irritably called out on Tucker, planning to storm over there, Kondo had to restrain him to prevent violence.

"That isn't the point!" Shinpachi pointed out trying to be the straight man here and calm down the situation.

"Sorry about that, anyway you should know we are the Shinsengumi, special police of the Edo side of Fawcedo, since these Nazi's are launching an invasion of our part, they are our enemies too. It sounds like you guys are working for the allied forces, the true enemies of the Nazi's. And if what you say is true about them holding a person hostage, then we need to clear these streets and make a move on them." Assuming responsibility for his men.

"Kondo-san, we don't seem to see this side often of you..." Shinpachi noticed and said with some surprise.

"It probably won't last long." Gintoki quietly said to himself in a snide comment.

"So, if we don't have any leads as to where they are, we're gonna have to probably work on clearing these streets of these Nazi Dinosaurs first and hopefully learn something along the way, right? Anyway, we should try to just get along and work together since we have a common enemy right now and we'll be able to be more efficient working together."

"Yeah let's go kick some Nazi ass! Uh-huh!"

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind

il_570xN.1223182426_2mzo.jpg
Caitlin slid along the slick of ice as she moved to support her team mates. The squid kid seemed to be overwhelmed, but Jerome provided cover fire. Good. Individually these guys were capable, but they'd need to work together to make it through this.

An alien screeched as it took on the bullets, finally going down in a pool of acid. It was then that Jade unleashed hellfire upon the creatures. They writhed for half a minute before succumbing to the flames. That seemed to help. Moreover, Caitlin found her new heat source.

1044245c_zpsede7996b.jpg

Killer Frost slid over towards the flaming Xenos, the heat helping fuel her powers beyond what they were before.

"Jade, good job!" she shouted. Quickly, Caitlin formed a plan.

She extended her palms as she began to form a barrier between herself and the buildings behind her.

"Marie, create a slick between us and the monsters! Jade, I want you to ignite it once squid kid's done! I'll work on sealing things off behind us while Jerome makes sure to take out any of thr bastards that get too close!"

Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind Thanatoaster Thanatoaster Sleek Sleek

• IF_V2.png
    IF had complete a round of gathering information of the next possible sighting of the so-called "Masters of Evil" and was busy texting to the guild on her smartphone before she bumped into Stella. Thankfully the Seven Lucky Deities were smiling down on IF as she was able to catch her smartphone before it landed on the hard cold ground below. After IF sighed she got back to her feet, "Sorry, about that..."

16_sakura-story07.jpg

Time has already passed and Sakura is done with her studies, as well as her part-time job at the arcade. While walking home, Sakura begins to have questions regarding the two teams from earlier. "Lockseeds...Inves...Beat Riders? Those sounds very cool. I wish I do have a Lockseed of my own. You know what? Maybe I can buy one up online. Yeah, once I go home, I'll go to my computer and order one. My friends will be so jealous once I show off my Lockseed." Her thought was fairly optimistic, but then she got another thought that madr her doubtful.

"But what about my training? What about Karin or Ryu-san? I want to continue fighting, and that's all I ever wanted, but yet those Lockseed things are so mesmerizing and the term 'Beat Rider' has a ring to it. Maybe...just maybe..." She sighs "Maybe I'll buy one some other time. My studies are my main priorities first, and even so, I might be able to look for Ryu-san in the future."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back