• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

• Danger 5 arrive to the city amidst chaos and ruin... An Army of Nazi Dinosaurs move in on Fawcedo and try as they might, the military was incapable of defeating the scaly menaces!

A soldier fired his machine gun at the Nazi Dinosaur horde, "Eat lead, you Nazi scum!" Unfortunetly for the soldier, his bullets were not enough to peirce the skin of the beasts, so he did what any wise man would do... He ran. The soldier then stumbled across Danger 5 and he did what he needed to do, "Run! It's as big as a house! Get out of here!" the soldier warned the World War II Super-Team.

Ilsa was the first to sight the creature the soldier was so terrified of...
    4-Imgur.gif
    The Nazi Triceratops fired at the team as they ran away from its hailstorm of bullets.

Last edited:

• Sakura did not like what the member have said, even so as to act high and mighty. She looks back at the girl, only to see her get frightened when the Inves comes back up and hops right in front of her. Sakura was going to do something when a white tricycle ran over it and the driver gets off to pick up the Lockseed and puts the Inves back to where it belongs. "Whoa, that's cool." Sakura thought before her attention turns to Team Baron and asked if they are winners since the opposing team have withdrawn their Inves first. She walks over them with a serious look and say "You may have think you've won, but that doesn't save for the fact that one of your guys have shot off that lock thing off that girl's hands. Also, you've made her monster go berserk and almost harmed the audience if it weren't for my intervention. That said, I don't think you deserve that victory."

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Agent 3 & Agent 8 ~ Fawcedo

"Let's be careful, I'm picking up a lot of movement over..." the octoling pointed out the movements, "...there. Something big's coming our way."

Just as she said that, a soldier approached the team and explained, "It's as big as a house! Get out of here!" And moments later, a triceratops with a Nazi flag emblazoned on its side and two horns rigged to fire metal projectiles, appeared from behind a building! The octoling rushed to Agent 3, knowing full well that with this headache her skills would be greatly reduced, "Come on, 3... Let's get away from that monster."

The agent grimaced when the octoling approached her, pulling back, "Why should I?" before shaking her head. Why did she say that? And... Did the headache subside during that retaliatory "episode"? "Y-you're right, let's follow Danger 5."

"Keep moving, Danger 5! We've got your rear!" Agent 8 called out to the group, as the two agents hurried to catch up with them.

Meanwhile...

"Yes, this is coming along nicely..." the Commander said out loud, "Your weapon is just the disturbance I needed, Doctor. Give me more time, and I'll have that agent by the throat." The AI released a digitally compressed laugh track, letting it wind down before turning to the doctor. A short series of beeps and clicks sounded before the Commander added, "We can then work on... infecting the others. One by one"

( Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts )

Last edited:
2B
Fawcedo
2B stopped her assault midway when Pod042 said "2B you won't believe me if I said this but there appears to be a dinosaur with machine guns attacking people"
"Are you kidding me Pod?"
2B Looked down at the Nazi triceratops firing on people
"I think I'm overdue for maintenance," 2B said as she abseiled down from the building.
Reaching the bottom 2B immediately told her pod to fire on the Triceratops "Switch to the unguided missiles and use gravity as well"
she quickly blurted out and draws out her spear, Cruel arrogance, charging the Triceratops head on.
Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

• DANGER 5 and The Monster Society of Evil.png
    FAWCEDO, MITE-WORLD
    Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind Moonsie Moonsie

Thanks the squid kid and octo kid telling Danger 5 to run away, the Nazi Triceratops fired at a nearby hedge to reveal Tucker and the rest of the team.

"Great, the cephalopods blew our cover!" Tucker cursed before the Nazi Triceratops opened fire on the team.
    FantasticInconsequentialHagfish-max-1mb.gif
    "We have to split up," Claire suggested to the team.

"Good idea," Tucker nodded as he took Claire with him one way while Jackson, Pierre and Ilsa went the other way.

The plan distracted the pea-brained beast as it looked from left to right, unsure which one to follow.
    qFbnbfL.gif

While the Triceratops was smart enough to use machine guns... it was still as dumb as a sack of bricks.

Last edited:
Raidou finally enters the elevator after the rest of the group. The main thing on his mind is the state of the Capital. His main task as Raidou Kuzunoha is to protect the Capital. How would he be able to do that while being stuck here?

Soon enough the annoying midget man from early appeared. The one known as the Fifth Dimensional Imp, Mr. Myxlplyx. The first thing to catch the Devil Summoner's eye was the man bearing the S on his chest. It seems the imp was able to restrain the man.

The imp announced a game that the group would have to play in to free the man bearing the S. The Devil Summoner had enough of this imp's shenanigans. He draws his blade from it's case, pointing it at the imp.

"I've had enough of your games, Imp! Release the man bearing the S and return me to the Capital. There will be no more games!" Raidou Kuzunoha demands to the Imp, his voice being more fierce and aggressive. It was clear he was done with these games.devil-summoner-kuzuha-raidou-tai-kodoku-no-marebito-3491669-1.jpg

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Zamasu Zamasu Verite Verite

Last edited:
Agent 3 & Agent 8 ~ Fawcedo

The two agents had caught up with Danger 5, as the triceratops concentrated its fire on the group. Quickly, Danger 5 decided to split up, which seemed to thoroughly confound the dinosaur. Two two agents took cover behind a park bench. The entire time, Agent 3 had been shooting Agent 8 quizzical, accusative, and outright hostile looks.

"3? What's up with you? You've been acting weirdly around me," the octoling said. She was a little nervous under the scrutiny of the legendary Squidbeak agent, but something seemed... off... about her. She had been getting progressively more hostile during the flight to Fawcedo, up until now. The octoling was worried for her friend and teammate.

The inkling raised her eyebrows in surprise, looking away. "O-oh, I hadn't realized," she said, somewhat embarrassed with herself. She crossed her arms, sitting down. She could barely reply anyways, as her head was in overwhelming, throbbing pain.

The octoling sat down across from the other agent, staring at her with her head in her hands. After a silent moment, she squinted. Then, suddenly, her eyes widened, and she stood up, "T-three! What is that?" The Octoling pointed to her temple, where a slight bulge could be seen pulsating a more sinister green softly against the agent's natural green. If she hadnt been staring at the Squidbeak member for so long, she would've never noticed it.

Agent 3 stood up, concerned, feeling her temple. There, she could feel something. Something foreign, moving back and forth beneath her skin. What could it be? "W-we should... get out of here. Before something happens."

The octoling couldn't help but agree. They needed to remove her from the battlefield and get that... thing... looked at. Could it be...? Well, the octoling didn't want to jump to conclusions, but the disturbing idea was still there. Could he...? No, Pearl had annihilated him with her Killer Wail! They had all seen him die! So then...

What was it?

And yet...

The Commander released a deep, gravelly, bellowing laugh in his own voice. He turned again to the mad scientist, gesturing with the wooden arm, "Look at her! You can almost see her from here. Watch her struggle like a worm on concrete. Soon she will..." The Commander's speech was interrupted by a highly compressed laugh track, "...'see the light'."

( Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Moonsie Moonsie )

Gintoki Sakata
Fawcedo
After a while of aimless wandering back to his place of business, the silver-haired naturally permed samurai finally began to approach it. He would have to look for new clients, his odd jobs business definitely got them customers from time to time but other times they had to deal with dry spells.

But what he stumbled upon made him stop and blink twice. It was a dinosaur, but a Nazi... A NAZI TRICARATOPS!

"OI! WHOSE WRITERS BRILLIANT IDEA WAS THIS?!? WE CAN'T HAVE NAZI'S ON THIS SHOW! OH GOD THE CRITICS AND PARENTS ARE TOTALLY GOING TO TAKE US OFF THE AIR FINALLY THIS TIME FOR THIS! I HAVE TO GET RID OF THESE NAZI'S NOW!" He yelled to himself.

And just like that, Gintoki watched as the Nazi Triceratops opened fire on a group of 5 and two squid things...? That were hiding behind a bush. Gintoki's dead fish like maroon eyes darted their way over to his surroundings figuring out how to approach this. When he noted they were quite close to his business, and Otose the landlady downstairs who would probably flip her shit if anything happened to her place. Gintoki was definitely gonna take care of them for her sake.

Finally now taking the time to make his move, he darted to the top of some buildings. Closing in on the Nazi Triceratops who was now distracted by the members of Danger 5 moving back and forth with his wooden bokuto sword unsheathed. Gintoki then stopped and prepared his "Shonen Protagonist Moment"

"Well now, isn't this just a peach. I leave for a couple hours and this is what happens. Now I have to deal with some dumbass reptile for brain Nazi's. On top of the fact that the idiots that made this setting made such an awkward name for it! This show may get taken off the air for Nazi's! And whatever stupid crap you throw at me next! Here's a reminder to any idiot who thinks they can go rampage in my part and get away with it! I am the protagonist here, and anyone within my swords range is my country and whoever messes with it is gonna get his ass kicked!" The silver haired samurai then blitzed his way to the Triceratops, jumping in what seemed to be a blur as in that moment the MG's on the dinosaurs tusks got sliced in half.

However, in that same moment of badassery, Gintoki made a mistake, and his leg tripped over part of the Triceratops's face and desperately tried to gracefully land, but had no luck as Gintoki face planted comedically into the ground yelling aloud "DORAEMON!" as the bout of slapstick occurred.

Gintoki then worked on trying to cover up his blunder although his face was bleeding. Although it seemed someone caught the incident. It was the glasses wearing member of the Yorozuya, Shinpachi Shimura. Who stood at the Yorozuya's balcony.

"Wow, that was very graceful Gin-san." He chided with a sarcastic tone. Which obviously got Gintoki's blood boiling.

"I didn't ask for sass from you four-eyes!" Predictably enough, he heard another voice a younger teenage voice, female in a stereotypical China-Girl accent and absolutely loud laughing Kagura.

"Bahahahahaha! Gin-chan failed miserably! He obviously can't do anything right uh-huh!"

"Oi! How about you two numbskulls get down here and help send this thing blasting off instead of sounding like a bunch of gossiping little school girls!" Before the two could come to assist while they made their way down, a blast went off, as a bazooka close by went off and struck the Nazi Triceratops right on it's neck.

"Oh no, I missed." An apathetic voice sounded off from where the bazooka fired.

"Like hell you missed, you son of a bitch! I know you were aiming that at me! I will make you commit seppuku if you keep this up Sougo!" Another voice barked claiming the bazooka user was aiming at him.

"Now, now Hijikata-san, I still hit the dino with the spider on its back, I did it a favor." The one named Sougo deadpanned. The other named Hijikata was about to say something else but another voice from over there, deep and naturally made for a leader tried remediating the two.

"Oi Toshi, Sougo, this isn't the time for you two to bicker. Anyway we have the Yorozuya here to thank for the distraction for us to get a shot off like that! Men, make sure that Nazi dino is down." The man, Kondou Isao then finally turned his face around the corner alleyway where they ambushed the dino, showing himself off, his arms at his hips. Wearing a black and gold uniform.

Gintoki who had been quiet finally spoke up, "Oh finally, you shut up the Rotten Vice Chief, and the sadist. And we were really only a distraction for you? That hurts." Which obviously elicited a reaction from that "Rotten Vice Chief" Hijikata Toushiro.

"Oi! What was that you damn sugar addict?!?" Before he finally exited the alleyway infuriated. Aiming his words at the silver haired samurai, which led to a snide retort from him.

"Oh you know, just thinking about how I am about to get the answer to the age old question of who would win in a fight between a Nazi Dinosaur and a Gorilla, you mayo freak." Poking fun at the man in charge and Hijikata knowing it would piss of Hijikata even more. Which it did. With a smug comment. Which caused Shinpachi and the leader of the men in the black and gold uniforms to hold back their men respectively to prevent a brawl from breaking out between them.

The last man, Sougo Okita, finally came by and said "Oh hey danna (boss)" At Gintoki. Who now with him and Hijikata somewhat calmed down.

Hijikata then finally noticed Danger 5, who had to witness the whole bickering and banter that occurred, lit himself a cigarette with a lighter that was in the shape of a mayo bottle. And spoke, inquiring about them suspiciously with his piercing gunmetal blue eyes. "Alright so who the hell are you guys?"

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B Crenando Crenando Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind Moonsie Moonsie

Last edited:
  • Sumireko already had a fair amount of time to size up the girl across from her. She sported an unfamiliar school uniform with a large red bow on her chest and a red cloth ring on her arm. She appeared to be caught off guard, which only served to boost Sumireko’s ego.

"Wait, what?!" Minako gulped, taking a step back. "You're probably mistaken, I don't even know you!"

”I don’t know you, either,” Sumireko repeated.

She floated closer to the ledge.

”Which only makes this even stranger.”

She couldn’t even determine if she was dreaming or not, let alone how she had arrived here. It’s possible this girl had something to do with her transportation here, and if that was the case, Sumireko wanted some answers from her.

Sumireko flipped up the right side of her cloak as if it was an extension of her hair, then pointed a finger at Minako.

”You might seem like an unassuming high-school girl, but that’s too easy. You’re something special, aren’t you? Why else would you be the only one up here at a time like this?” she asked inquisitively, pointing out how late it was.

Big Boss

Beast Forest

'No affect?! What the hell is this this thing?! "

Shocked that the creature could not only survive having to holes blown into it's head also not even be affected by it in any real way Big Boss, hoping to at least try to block the attack, starts to raise his arms. But just before the creature's attack could hit him, a small group of flying blades appear and severs the massive dirt creature's attacking arm, sparing Big Boss from receiving a nasty blow. And the blades weren't done. For the blades turned towards the monster and in the span of just a few seconds, reduced it to a pile of dirt. After they finished off the Dirt Monster, the flying blades return to their owner, a teenage girl.

Watching as the strange girl with the floating blades approached him, Big Boss holsters his shotgun just as she questioned him.

"Yeah, I think I qualify as being 'lost'."

• DANGER 5 and The Monster Society of Evil.png
    FAWCEDO, MITE-WORLD
    The Omen of Death The Omen of Death
    Pierre walked up to the Orientals and explained, "We're agents of the Allied Forces... and considering how you defeated the Nazi Dinosaur, I assume you are allies as well."

"And if not I'm gonna blow your brains out of your head bone!" Jackson said as he aimed his gun at the Orientals.

Ilsa puffed smoke from her cigarette and shook her head at Jackson.
    ---
    MEANWHILE
    Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind
    Mengele, who was busy monitoring the status of a single Dinosaur egg that had a Swastika on it, was finally fed up with the Commander's bragging, "Oh, shut up you infuriating relic!" The Mad Scientist of the SS re adjusted his glasses, "As if your ability to control cephelopods would do us any good!" Mengele then shouted, "I mean look at the American! He's not upset when he spills disgusting condiments on his uniform! Why would he be upset over ink?"
    ---
    ALSO MEANWHILE

Tucker and Claire ran pass an alley only to encounter a man with a crocodile head. The Crocodile Man weilded a barbed-wire baseball bat and wore a rather formal looking suit as if he a gangster from the 50's.
    s-l500.jpg
    "Claire, stay back..." Tucker said to Claire, "It's one of Mengele's Lizard Soldiers..."

Claire nodded and hid behind Tucker.

"Sorry, I ain't nobody's experiment, turtle-neck!" the Crocodile man laughed at Tucker's assumption before he whacked Tucker over the head with the bat and punched Claire in the gut. The Crocodile man then carried Claire over his shoulder and walked into the Alley.

Last edited:

Raidou gets on the aggressive, but Mr.Myxlplyx puts him in binds, putting him in place. "Raidou!" Felicia yelled out of worry before looking back at the imp with seriousness. The game would then start and the group is now asked with a trivia question; what is Superman's favorite dish? Now, this is the first time she ever met Superman in person, only heard about him through media. She takes a good look at the man of steel and thought "Hmm...he is kinda of a beefy person. Maybe it has to do with meat." As she thinks through, she finally comes up with a guess. One second till the time runs out, Felicia quickly hits her buzzer and say out of nervousness "Um...beef...wellington?"

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts ScuffedHeroGeo ScuffedHeroGeo Verite Verite

jadeside-png.455595
Jade Curtiss - Los Alba, Mars
----
The heavily armored man shouted a warning right after the short woman did some... very interesting acrobatics, and the gist of the whole situation seemed to be 'don't get close to these things'. As acid poured from the wound he'd caused with his spell, Jade took the warning to heart. "Well, the worst thing that can happen is we all die," he said aloud to anyone within earshot, shrugging the whole situation off.

Maybe we go with something a little less flashy, he thought, thinking of a better way to deal with these creatures. He began chanting again, this spell taking much less time to cast, and pointed a finger towards a small group of aliens that were starting to take notice of him. Three fireballs formed in the air around them, quickly gathering into a single point and exploding outward, hopefully incinerating the aliens or at least cauterizing the wounds the spell caused.
----
Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind Sleek Sleek Malkav Malkav
----

Vivi Orunitia - Fawcedo
----
Someone in a pretty extravagant costume of sorts had shown up and informed Vivi that in fact, no, this wasn't a street performance, though his outfit wasn't exactly reassuring. He flew up towards the building that was also hanging out in the sky, and started exchanging words with the man on top of it. Well, alright then. There wasn't really much Vivi could do about this situation.
396708-12a43a595edca3a60c79a129fae8f6a8.jpg

"<Your money or your life!>" came a shrill hiss from behind Vivi. He jumped, not expecting anything else to be added to the current insanity of the scene. He turned around, definitely not expecting to see a turkey-sized bipedal lizard with... a knife duct-taped to its "hand". He couldn't understand what it said, but it was approaching with its head down and tail raised, which... was probably aggressive? Vivi took a few steps back, not knowing exactly what to do with this lizard. It kept advancing, and hissed again in some incomprehensible language, waving the arm with knife around.

Without warning, it had apparently decided it'd have enough of the intimidation route, and lunged forward, mouth of sharp teeth open and knife-arm extended. In a panic, Vivi reflexively raised his arms and let out a burst of flames from his hands. This lizard turned out to be much more flammable than he expected, as it caught fire almost instantly and for some reason smelled like burning rubber.
----
Crenando Crenando Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts The Omen of Death The Omen of Death
----

Ragna the Bloodedge - Kuo Kuana, Menagerie
rawrgna-png.460905
----
Goddammit. There were demi-humans everywhere. Or uh, "faunus," as he'd been told, after receiving the most hostile of glares after calling someone here a demi-human. All he did was ask why there were so many of them. It was weird, seeing so many people with animal features. Whatever though. At least none of them were asking him for food. Turning a corner, he noticed... ducks? Ducks with clothes. Yep, okay. Like how you do. For a moment he was reminded of who was effectively his old man, but these ducks probably couldn't kick his ass. Probably.

Last edited:
  • Miguel O'Hara - Latlas

"Sorry. Just not used to flying. Y'know, the whole..." Miguel trailed off when Winter asked if he was coming, holding up his hands as if to show off his forearms that he shot his signature webs from.

With that, though, he stepped on next to Winter, crossing his arms as they prepared to take off. "Ready for a hot dose of diplomacy out of the microwave then, right?"

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

• --Minako Arisato--
    Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo

"I...Sometimes go out at Midnight for walks to cool off..." Minako said with a little bit of lies. It's true that she sometimes get up at midnight for a walk, but most of the time, she'd have to go with Mitsuru's SEES and lead the exploration party on Tartarus. Which, by the way, crumbled the time she exiled Nyx beyond a door of space time...Which is where her soul's supposed to be. "I mean, I'm sure there are other people who'd be up at this hour, right?" She gulped, trying to keep her composure as she slowly backs away, towards the doorway she came out from. She felt her hand going to one of her thigh, gripping what feels like a regular-sized handgun on a strap. A familiar sensation...This is her Evoker, isn't it? But...I don't think she could defend herself with what would be a toy gun, but hopefully it'll work when push comes to shove...

Agent 8 ~ Fawcedo

"Hey, three, it looks like... the dinosaur's gone...?" Agent 8 stood up, looking around the cityscape for any Nazi propaganda, however all she could see was three of Danger 5 talking with a few new people. It seemed they had appeared while the agents were having their... predicament. Perhaps the two of them should go talk to the new ones. Agent 8 turned towards where Agent 3 was just a moment ago, just as she brushed past the octoling, striding towards the new people.

"Come on, eight! Let's meet these new people!"

The way she spoke seemed... out of character. She spoke much louder, and had an actual air of self-confidence to her voice. Not that the octoling was complaining - it suited the agent well, given her capabilities. Ever since Agent 8 had re-located Agent 3 in Stark Tower, she had been coming out of her shell gradually, the octoling had noted. Not that Agent 8 knew her rather well, but she seemed like the talented, but silent type. And she was that way until the octoling had re-located her.

When she was in there, she spoke for the first time since Agent 8 knew her. And something about the time they had been in contact told her it was the first time she had spoken to anyone in... years, perhaps. She had gotten jealous at Jackson, which also seemed unlike her, and attitude had been transforming from cold and calculated to rough and rowdy. What had gotten into her?

The octoling froze. The thing in the agent's head. She knew it had reminded her of something.

She chased after Agent 3, staying quietly out of her sight.

Agent 3 ~ Fawcedo

Agent 3 tied her tentacles up into a pseudo-bandanna to hide whatever the thing in her temple was supposed to be, and stood up. She immediately spotted new people, who seemed to be conversing with Danger 5. Not all of Danger 5-- Tucker and Claire had run away in the other direction-- but the other three that had run in this direction. She stood up suddenly, pushing past the other agent in excitement, "Come on, eight! Let's meet these new people!"

The agent marched merrily towards the new arrivals on the scene. "Hello, new people!" she said cheerily, waving an arm to the half-dozen or so people. "You can call me Agent 3, of the legendary Squidbeak Splatoon!" she proclaimed, proud of the title. She walked past the group, looking around, "Say, whatever happened to the dinosaur? I was a little distracted and apparently missed all the action."

( Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts The Omen of Death The Omen of Death )

The Commander was silent, processing the mad scientist's outburst. After a moment of whirs and clicks, he made a complete-sounding bell toll. "You've got me, Mengele. I have no faith in these disappointing lifeforms to get any of my work done!" he turned towards Dr. Mengele, "They're too... distracted. But..." and saw a peculiar object behind him, "--What's this? Is this your spherical object?"

Marie Cuttlefish ~ Los Alba

The inkling heard the man, and quipped, "Give me a break. Things could get much worse than death," half-jokingly. She simply couldn't resist a good jest, "Who knows what the aliens want to do with their live prey?" With the obligation out of the way, she refocused on getting herself out of immediate danger. With another jump, she was in the air again. This time, trajectory angled to place her on top of a nearby building.

After fumbling the landing (touching down with no momentum was not something the inkling was used to), she pulled out a headset, and flipped a small switch on its underside. Simply shouting to keep in touch with the others would be too inconvenient, and would easily draw attention to herself (if the jump hadn't done that already). Adjusting the settings, she spoke into it, "Can any of you down there hear me? It's Marie, pinging all frequencies. Speak up... if you have the time."

She sat down with her charger, aiming down the iron sights. She watched the battle from afar, but the aliens moved around too much for her to get a good shot. Even then, what was it going to do? Grab their attention? Marie faltered, putting the rifle down, observing the battle more as a whole. The others seemed to be handling themselves just fine, and the aliens seemed preoccupied with being killed one by one by Marie's new acquaintances. She hoped it stayed that way.

( Malkav Malkav Sleek Sleek Thanatoaster Thanatoaster )

• After Madcap made his mad rambles, the poor man's McDuck, Glomgold, looked at the eccentric lunatic and said, "What are you tryin' to say? I just really hate his yacht!"

---
    Webby ran up to the rather volatile human and jumped up to meet him at eye level, "Hi!" Webby greeted the man. The young duck jumped up once more to continue her sentence, "I'm Webby!" The young duck leaped up once more, "Hey! your eyes are funny!" Webby leaped again, "And you're pretty pale!" Webby made one more leap and asked the man a question, "So were you bitten by a vampire or..."

Last edited:

Mengele glanced away from the Nazi Dino Egg to look at the Commander, "This is the key to Final Victory..." Mengele's gaze then gleefully returned to the egg, "I think I shall name him 'Mister Pedro'..."

---

Undisclosed Nazi Hideout...​

Claire awoke to find herself in a dungeon and she was not alone...

"Nice to see you awake," said a rather charming African-American man with a bright smile in spite of being chained to a wall.

Claire looked over to the chained-up man, "Willard Smith, Jr.?"
Willard Smith Jr.png
"Of Task Force X, at your service," The charming man introduced himself as he jokingly extended his hand for a handshake, "And I'm gonna guess you're a part of some sort of Danger Squad?"

"Danger 5, actually," Claire corrected her fellow captive.

Willard shrugged, "Hey now, I was close." Willard then heard voices coming from outside of the dungeon, "Uh oh, that'll be--"

"Hitler!" Claire finished Willard's sentence for him.

"Wow, you're good at this..." Willard gave Claire a warm smile.

"Thank you," Claire returned Willard's kind smile.

The dungeon door bursted open to reveal Adolf Hitler and his deadliest assassin, Carlos Mendez. The two Nazis walked over to their two captives.

<"I see that Herkimer has left your beauty untouched, my dear,"> Hitler said as he ogled at the Brit.

"Hey, Adolf," Willard called for the Führer's attention, "That's no way to talk to a lady."

Hitler gave Carlos a silent command to which the Wolf-Man of the SS nodded in response.

Carlos walked over to Willard and delivered a swift kick to his crotch.

Willard screamed in agony as the Wolf-Man delivered another swift kick to the crotch.

"Willard!" Claire cried out to the Task Force X member.

Carlos chuckled at the charming man's plight.

"You monsters," Claire spat at the Argentinian Nazi Wolf-Man.

Hitler's phone rang which annoyed the Führer, <"Excuse me for one moment..."> Hitler then gave his full attention to his phone. <"Yeah?"> Hitler paused to let the other speaker, whose voice was very gruff and very Italian, have his say which annoyed Hitler, <"Again?! Benito this better be important!"> Hitler arbuptly ended the call and grumbled to himself, <"Benito better not be asking me to play one of his juvenile games!"> as he made his way to the Door.

Carlos followed the grumpy Hitler out of the Dungeon.

Last edited:
  • hyperdimension__cpu_blanc_by_zalotangel-d9sm1pu.png
    "About it's abnormal behavior patterns, right? I guess in a society where hunting's a popular thing to do, it would pose a bunch of problems to its people too..." Ryuuga previously said. He thinks first before saying anything. That's a good thing. Blanc said to herself, complimenting him silently. She faced where Ran-Ran was, and she said to her, "Ran-Ran, tell Financier and the others that I won't be back for a week." And then, he nodded on the agreement. It's not like Ran-Ran has any other choice or anything. "Okay. So, are you up for a long walk?"

• latest
    After a lot of time has passed, the team were the first to get out of the dangerous forest alive. Filia is just glad they made it out considering she has done the most work in taking her teammates through the dilemma. After making a rather rough stop, Tron, May, and Nakoruru gets off of Filia before she has Samson transform back into his normal state. They are then congratulated by Sento, which made them pretty proud. "Thanks...professor." Filia spoke happily, although a bit tired. Soon after, the other students makes it out.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod takki takki Vsland Vsland Thawne Thawne

Raidou couldn't do anything as he was restrained. He tugs at the chains binding him, not able to break free. Felicia sadly got the question wrong, dooming the man bearing the S. This couldn't end like this and it wouldn't. Three green lights glow from Raidou and out came three childlike demons.

One being a small blonde girl that the group met earlier(excluding Rin). This small blonde girl is the demon Alice. Another demon that came out was a winged little girl. This demon being Moh Shuvuu. The last demons that came out is the Poltergeist. A group of three ghost children demons.

"Wait! Mr. Colorful!" The demon named Moh Shuvuu called out to the Imp, flying over to him with Alice and Poltergeist following behind. "Let's play one more game! It's not our fault that the stupid cat lady got it wrong." Alice says, backing up Moh Shuvuu.

The Poltergeist had an idea of their own. Even though the demons are always contained in tubes, they can hear what's going on in the outside world. The Poltergeist had an idea on how to defeat the Imp. "Mr. Colorful, just repeat what we say in a certain order. Starting with me, Alice and then Moh Shuvuu. If we lose you can kill us all! If we win you have to let the super dude go! Let's start!"

The Poltergeist began by saying, "Kl." Alice spins around and begins speaking, "Tp." Moh Shuvuu rubs her face against Alice's and finishes the trio off, "Zyxm." Now repeat that, Mr. Colorful!
cheek_rub_with_moh_shuvuu_and_alice__smt__by_hivoko-d8yjjb5.png
Poltergeistmanga.png
Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Verite Verite Zamasu Zamasu

Last edited:

• "HOLD UP!" Myxy said which caused the floating hammer to freeze mid-swing. The Imp then looked over to the demon children who offered another game, "Aw, how can I say no to those faces..." Myxy then gave them a short pause, "LIKE THIS!" he turned back and prepared to beat the living daylights out of Superman only to be stopped by an odd looking spirit who offered the 5th dimensional imp an offer.

The Poltergeist had an idea of their own. Even though the demons are always contained in tubes, they can hear what's going on in the outside world. The Poltergeist had an idea on how to defeat the Imp. "Mr. Colorful, just repeat what we say in a certain order. Starting with me, Alice and then Moh Shuvuu. If we lose you can kill us all! If we win you have to let the super dude go! Let's start!"

The Poltergeist began by saying, "Kl." Alice spins around and begins speaking, "Tp." Moh Shuvuu rubs her face against Alice's and finishes the trio off, "Zyxm." Now repeat that, Mr. Colorful!

"Now hold it, kid," Myxy told the spirit, "I've got a better deal! If I win I get Metropolis... FOREVER!" Myxy then gave the trio of demons a smug look before he repeated what they've said, "Kltpzyxm!" The imp them pointed at the poltergeist, "HA! I WIN!" then he realized what he just said, "Ah nuts..." and thusly the 5th dimensional delinquent vanished along with all of his reality bending creations.

Superman was free and Constantine's mouth returned to his face, which the Englishman celebrated by lighting a cigarette.

"Well, that was impressive," Constantine complimented the spirits before he turned his sights on the Devil Summoner, "You know, normally summoning demons or spirits to fix your problems usually makes for a bigger mess..."

Raidou's plan worked out very well, with his summoned spirits having able to make Myxy say his own name in reverse and he vanishes along with his creations. With the man of steel freed, Felicia turns to Raidou and gives him a warm hug from the back, rubbing her head against his. "You're amazing, Raidou!" She happily says "I'd say you deserve a VIP pass for one of my concerts. Sounds fine with you?" How would you say 'no' to such fine offer?

ScuffedHeroGeo ScuffedHeroGeo Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Verite Verite

FAWCEDO
"Holy moly!" Captain Marvel looked below, and shouted excitedly. "A T-rex! Like it was plucked right from history!" His eyes had widened at the presence of dinosaurs below. He was but a lad, and they love dinosaurs. "I'll have to look for a triceratops after I deal with Sivana-" His spirits sunk as he noticed something sinister about them, his eyes squinting back down. The marking of the enemies of freedom. The Swastika. I'll have to tell Spy Smasher about this. It seems more up his alley. The Earth's Mightiest Mortal turned his head back to the top of the building, only to see the villains escaping on a floating platform. The scientist cackled in Marvel's general direction, pointing to the golem in the box. "This impertinent impostor will take care of you, you scarlet stooge!"

The strongman that one might describe as coming from another world hopped off of the building, tackling the hero and dragging him to the ground, dragging him downwards. Its perfectly sculpted mouth finally opened, and a cold, sinister voice came out. "Pick on someone your own size."

Thanatoaster Thanatoaster The Omen of Death The Omen of Death Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

• The Penguin's glee died down when he saw the robotic dog, "Since when did Gotham PD use robots?" The Foul Fiend then aimed his trick umbrella at the robot, "As if it matters!" but before the Penguin could fire smoke enveloped the scene!

A Caped figure appeared from within the smoke and swiftly defeated the Penguin's goons in short order. Once the smoke disappated the Penguin was shock to discover his goons were knocked out and tied up.

"Penguin your foul feathered felony ends here!" called out a rather heroic voice.

The Penguin's confidence shattered when he realized who it was, "BATMAN!" the Gotham criminal then received a good smack in the face courtesy of the Hammer of Justice!

After knocking out the Penguin, Batman tied him up and tossed the crook into a conveniently placed pile of goons.

Commissioner Gordon walked up to Batman and gave the Cape Crusader a good handshake before he turned his attentions to the villains.

Batman then noticed the robot dog, "I'm going to guess you're another one of Bat-Mite's latest 'hero' for me to team-up with?"

"Batman!" Commissioner Gordon ran up to Batman, "The Penguin's gone!"

"Stay..." Batman told the robot dog before he ran off to where the Penguin was tied up only to find the Penguin's horrified goons.

--
    Undisclosed location in New Gotham City
    The Penguin awoken from his daze to see a crowd of mysterious masked figures. "Wh-wha~?"

"Mister Cobblepot..." spoke one of the masked figures.

"What do you want?" A confused and woozy Penguin asked the figure.

"Answers..."
    Court of Owls.jpg
    --
    IN A POCKET DIMENSION.
    batman-brave-and-the-bold-batmite.jpg
    "THE COURT OF OWLS!" the impish creator of Mite-World exclaimed before he turned his attention to you and wagged his eyebrows, "Kind of a huge tone shift don't you think?" The comic poofed out of the imp's hands, "Welcome, my friends to the weird and even more wild world of Bat-Mite: Batman's #1 Fan!"

An applause was heard as Bat-Mite bowed, "Thank you! Thank you! You're too kind!"

"Now, the Court of Owls may have almost killed Batman in the main DC continuity..." Bat-Mite explained, "But this isn't DC; it's a role-play!" The impish fanatic then pointed at you, "Which means you get to help Batman and defeat the Court of Owls!" Bat-Mite then squealed with joy, "This is going to be so cool!" The comic book rematerialized in his hands, "Now back to the plot!"
    ---
    NEW GOTHAM CITY

Batman loomed over his own witnesses, the Penguin's own goons, "Tell me, what happened..."

The two terrified goons could only mutter out one thing, "Talon..."

Batman froze in his place when he heard what the goons said.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back