• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
  • "Is...is he having a mid-life crisis? Right now? At age 30-something?" Mafuyu muttered.

"Well, you must know a thing or two about having a mid-life crisis, wouldn't you?" Hideri replies smugly while shrugging. "So, what's he doing?"

Angery.jpeg

" . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . "

C R U N C H

Mafuyu promptly stomped the heel of her shoe into Hideri's foot, grabbing the frequent troublemaker by the earlobe and whispering, "Keep the noise down, or the customers will hear you."

Um, could I pay right now??

As soon as Sebastian voiced his concerns, the scary glare on Mafuyu's face melted back into the bubbly smile of her little work persona. She turned back around to where Sebastian and all the rest of the customers could see her face.

ONIICHAN.png

"I'm sorry, onii-tans! Hideri onee-tan was just telling me about one of her dreams...she's a little emotional about it right now, so please be extra nice to her, onii-tans!"

Mafuyu waved to the customers with a bright smile before skipping off to service the customers she was in charge of taking care of.

Crow Crow AlexandraRoseLeclerc AlexandraRoseLeclerc

Last edited:

• beyond infinite crisis.jpg
    Interaction: Mafuyu
    Mention: Crow Crow , Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo

As soon as Sebastian voiced his concerns, the scary glare on Mafuyu's face melted back into the bubbly smile of her little work persona. She turned back around to where Sebastian and all the rest of the customers could see her face.

ONIICHAN.png

"I'm sorry, onii-tans! Hideri onee-tan was just telling me about one of her dreams...she's a little emotional about it right now, so please be extra nice to her, onii-tans!"
    Sebastian looked over to the maid with a yellow dress this time saying that the maid that she was given the cake and his of frappuccino said that she was telling about one of her dreams because she was a little emotional about it so he and the rest of the customers in the cafe would be extra nice to her, he pulls out the cash that was in total for his order if it is actually enough so he could just leave and be a happy person now after his fiasco earlier. He thinks of getting into new people right in his ways of being a better person because he had already forgotten earlier when he took a taste of both the cake and the coffee in the cafe so he is now slowly being a better person. He looked over the maid that was given his coffee and cake if he would try to pay if it is actually enough for the order, I wonder if it is enough, but if isn’t enough. I could just have a bit more of my money left, it is enough already I think….

He thought to himself, trying to count the total amount of the order once he would try to ask the maid to pay. He takes good care of his hair because it was a bit messy once he entered the cafe, he took a deep breath because it is going to be interesting once he is paid now. He then hums some lyrics of a song while tapping softly on the table and looking at the window to see the sky, he smiled nonchalantly because he is now all over himself taking fun on the cafe eating a cake.

Ashley explored the labyrinth as the alleyway disappeared and soon the young girl found herself in what appeared to be another world! This new realm was pink, surrounded by a variety of toys, dresses, jewelry, and a giant pair of doll legs. The floor itself looks like it was made of cotton candy, and there were javelins stabbed into some toys and pillows, beneath the cotton candy floor, there were different colored wigs meant to resemble an audience all over the place.

Suddenly, Ashley was stopped by a creature formed by discarded fabrics and tassels, its caged head rattled as its ribbon-like feelers swayed under the chaotic mess it had for a body as it made its approach.

Ashley looked at it, not fazed by the creature’s appearance.It was as though she had encountered other beings such as this grotesque monstrosity.

ABFC1291-246F-4376-AE00-BBF8D229D9F1.jpeg

“So this is a Japanese labyrinth...Or Should I say a Kamihama Labyrinth....” she said to herself thinking aloud, analyzing the area around her.

Ashley seemed happy seeing this pink, twisted area, almost delighted.

DCFDE8F0-342E-4CD5-A5C5-2D0A1F2F4D4E.jpeg
“Kinda grotesque, kinda kawaii...I love it!” Ashley said happily, but this didn’t last long as she noticed something behind the creature. A white building resembling cafe with 5 girls dressed in their uniforms, both unharmed much to the magical girl’s surprise.

“A cafe..? And it’s filled with people!?” She exclaimed very surprised, “But how did it get here..I thought witches were supposed to envelop the entire area with their barriers!”

• --Phantom Thief Joker--
    Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo

Her story checks out. Most of the Phantom Thieves were pulled into a Palace when they first discovered the Metaverse.

"Pulled in? Hold on, I thought it stopped doing that!" Oracle expressed in shock, "Like, since a while ago!"

"True, but don't forget, the Metaverse shouldn't technically exist anymore, either." Mona refuted, "So it shouldn't be a surprise that it's going to start doing this again."

"One of us. One of us." Joker chanted jokingly, letting a soft chuckle as they continue tailing the parade from the alleyways. Soon, she asked about getting autographs. "Depends. Will you rat us out once you see who we are outside?" He asked in response, knowing that even though she's here helping them, she's still a hero. Of course they'll have to be a bit careful.

• Danger 5 season 2.jpg
    VATICAN CITY
    Bixir Bixir Crow Crow Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Famous Pierre cradled the priest's body in his arms as tears poured down the former super spy's eyes as he cried, "Maybe the Machine's faulty! Maybe it's detecting Holiness not Naziness!"

As Pierre sobbed his famous tears, the famous man noticed something on the finger of the tragically slain priest...

"A Nazi Ring?" Pierre grabbed the priest's hand to inspect the totenkopf ring the priest had. "A ring wearing Nazi?" Pierre in a state of distraught and rage glared at the crucifix, "You lied to me, Jesus!"
    Danger 5 No Idea.gif
    The Elevator dinged as a group of the same masked and obviously Nazi Priests appeared.

<"Oh no! They got Armed Tiger Man!"> cried the Nazi Priest.

"Calm down, Earl Blitzkrieg!" the masked Nazi, White Death, patted his ally on the shoulder before brandishing an uzi. "We have guns!"

"Yes, but my friend knows magic!" Pierre flashed his pearly whites at the Nazis and blinded them before sprinting over to Minako's side. "Now! Use your magic on them!"

• Ashley could hear the pigtailed girl in the cafe’s uniform calling her as she waved her hand and shouts, “Are you safe? How did you even get here!!” She asked.

Ashley looked worried as she was already surrounded by the creatures of this uncanny world, what would happen to the cafe and the girls if they were to be spotted by them?

“Go back inside before they see you!!” Ashley said, “You can leave this place to me!”

• View attachment 806720
    Mood: Saddened Because of a Letter
    Interaction: N/A
    Mention: TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

Hailey was normally driving in the streets of Vale after her quite bored mood earlier and she was trying to find some good music in her AUX cord and when she listened to Nobody Compares To You after she could hear the song started to play on her AUX cord, she would love the song because it was already made her smiling because of how the song was sang and made beautifully, “♪ Thought I saw you at a bar last night ♪”.

She sang the lyrics a bit while she could accidentally found a actual parking spot because she really needs to take a walk in Vale and she parked it neatly forgetting something that she really needs to check and she would grab a small envelope with nice writing on it from the glove box compartment closing it gently before she removed the key from the ignition when she is listening the engine roared into silence and opened the door before she could got up from the driver’s seat and closed the door gently, she locked the car with her key fob and walked down the sidewalks of the street before she could sat down on a wooden bench as she is feeling the soft creak from the wood and she would fidgeted the soft papers in the letter but wondering on how she got the letter in the first place in her glove box as she then softly ripped the envelope type of paper, she realized that it was actually a letter of some sort.
From a distance, a whistling tune was heard and it sounds like it was getting closer and it's revealed to be a 3 ft. tall anthropomorphic mouse with a white face and pie eyed pupils, and wearing nothing by a pair of white gloves, red shorts with 2 yellow buttons. He's just minding his business as he takes a stroll on the sidewalk.
"Boy it sure is to swell to stretch out your legs a bit on a nightly stroll!", he said to himself as he continued whistling.

Attachments

• Mickey Mouse.jpg
    Mickey Mouse.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 0

• --Minako Arisato || Katrielle Layton's Mystery Detective Agency--
    Interaction: Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Crow Crow

"Told you." Katrielle smirked as Pierre glared at the cross, arms crossed before suddenly, the elevator rang out, prompting everyone to glance towards the doors opening, revealing two more Nazis--one clad in a similar priest garbed and a white clad one, soon brandishing guns. Minako took out her Evoker once more as Pierre rushed over to her side, at that point, already pressing the Evoker's barrel onto her temple.

"Minako...!" Ernest gulped as he and Sherl hides beside Pierre, clearly incapable of combat.

"I summon you!" Minako ordered, pulling the trigger as glass shattered on the other end of her head. The Persona Vivian appearing above her once more, lifting up her water bubble before throwing it at the Nazis. The bubble soon popped, raining sharp shards upon the Nazis!

• Ashley looked dumbfounded as she saw the girls- - no, magical girls in front of her. They all seemed to share a astry and animal aesthetic in their magical outfits. Originally she assumed their wish had to do with the cafe, however there was no sign of a soul gem on any of them.

“You’re magical girls too?” Ashley asked in shock but then shook it off, “That’s so awesome! And your outfits are kawaii too!!”

The creatures didn’t seem to share Ashley’s sense of wonder as they dashed towards the new magical girls.
    03131750-FA67-4C40-8450-0D03BE00C22A.jpeg

Ashley frowned as she points her finger, “oh no you don’t!” She shouts, her teddy bear, Kumanoske moved on its own and attacked the cart-like creatures. This attack didn’t seem to kill them, but it was enough to stop a few.

“Oops..I thought that killed it.” She said sighing, recalling what that little girl had told her earlier, “Looks like the Witches here are really strong.”

2F8B7EE6-2FF0-41B7-B4C3-4E69CF883D25.jpeg

• --Le PreCures--
    MagicalGirlToon MagicalGirlToon

Dipping their sticks inside of their opened boxes, the Cures prepared to strike back at the moment's notice when Ashley expressed her shock about them being Magical Girls, which piqued Cure Whip's interest.

"Magical Girls?" Whip asked, glancing at the Blonde girl, who's probably one of them. "You're a PreCure too?!" She asked, promptly shocked by this revelation, further supported by the suddenly movement of a teddy bear she was holding, which promptly attempted to push back the other creatures. The sight felt a bit familiar to the Precure, but now's maybe not the time to dwell on that.

"Kirakira~kirarun!" The girls chanted as they enacted their attacks, mixing their sticks onto their boxes, which, strange, glowing cream seemed to manifest.

Seizing the perfect chance to attack, Gelato tossed what seems to be batter onto the air, swiftly putting away her box, she covered her hands with the batter. The batter then immediately transformed into large chunks of ice, serving as her boxing gloves as she leapt at the creature's head and attempted to break its bars open.

Custard spurted out cream from the box, splattering them on the ground below the monster in front of her. Seeing that some of the cagefaced creature's ribbons and tassels were caught on the yelow cream, it would find itself suck on the sticky custard, unable to move far from its initial position like a chained dog.

In response, Macaron manifested large, purples bubbles from her batter, which surrounded one of the monsters. One of the bubbles flying a bit too close for its comfort. These bubbles, while volatile in nature, sets off a magical explosion when popped.

Chocolat first creates a large chocolate bar, acting as a sort of shield defending her and the other Magical Girl. She then shatters it, sending the pieces flying towards the cage faced creature.

• Danger 5 season 2.jpg
    VATICAN CITY
    Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Crow Crow Bixir Bixir

The Nazis scattered but it did little to prevent the shards from ripping right through their bodies.

"All right!" Famous Pierre cheered at the rather gruesome sight. "We did it, my friends!"

"I wouldn't be celebrating so soon," spoke the ominous voice of the lone survivor, the sinister White Death, as he pulled out an uzi. "This will make a fine Winter Solstice gift to Herr Hate-Monger."

Without a moment to spare, Famous Pierre looted a rifle off of one of the Nazis and fired at White Death. With the final Nazi down, Pierre chuckled before kissing the uzi, "Thanks, Bullets!"

Suddenly in the midst of our heroes' celebration, a walkie-talkie transmitted a call from the Hate-Monger, "White Death are you and your goons done with those idiots?"

Pierre cautiously took the walkie-talkie and stammered, "Eh... Yes! They're down... Down to death"

"Wunderbar," chuckled the Hate-Monger. "Meet us by the Penthouse, quick! Ending Transmission."

Stunned that they may have discovered a secret Nazi plot in the Vatican City, Pierre grabbed White Death's mask and turned to the group with a bright and pearly smile, "Looks like we're crashing their Winter Solstice Party, my friends!"

• As Ashley watched these magical girls fight off the caged creatures, she was confused by what this rabbit girl, ‘Cure Whip’ meant by ‘Pretty Cure’. It sounded too familiar..she shakes her head, choosing to ask questions later.

One of the caged faced creatures charged right at Ashley, but she noticed right away and quickly dodged. “Whoops! You missed me!”

D22ACD98-6BC8-498D-8E55-5F883A23E1E7.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

• =BENTENMARU=

Marika and the rest of the Bentenmaru bridge crew were roaming around in the resort. Though she had asked the robotic beings not to follow them, she knew they would not let go of their hostage so easily. Her right hand was fidgeting and her gaze constantly wandered around as she strode about.

Unbeknownst to her, Misa and Kane had been carefully observing the girl's anxious gestures. Though the doctor had kept giving a concerned gaze, the latter only responded by shaking his head quietly as if assuring the blonde lady to leave it to the captain.

Before long, Marika's anxious gesture stopped. The girl let out a long sigh and her posture relaxed. With a soft clap on both cheeks, her stern face dissipated into a confident smile.

"Yosh, let's grab some fine dine now!" Exclaimed the pirate captain cheerfully.

"Good to know that you are back on track," smirked Misa, "after all, it's would be a bad rapport for a captain to let herself down while her crews were doing their best."

Marika widened her eyes after the last statement.

"Now that you mention it," the pirate captain turned toward her two crews, "where are the other? I thought they'd feast with us."

"Coorie got some panic attack from being out in the public so she booked some rooms for us, Sandaime said he want to finish his newest model, and the rest just kind of follow along with them."

"Huh," Marika raised one of her eyebrows, "I understand anyone else want to take their own rests, but I don't recall Coorie-san having such problem."

"W-w-well..." Kane interjected, "in any case, let's just cut them some slack. After all, It's been quite a busy week, and with the current situation we're in, I think we all could take some good rest."

"Fair point," uttered Marika, "anyway, food!"

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts (not sure if I have to ping someone else)

• As Marika and her squad ventured about, they would see one peculiar stall run by a pair of robotic twins.

Heartburn & Heatstroke's finest hotlinks and other protein packs

Heatstroke.png

"Pair of cheese-covered kebabs, coooming right up!" the one with the orange visor turns to his twin, "Heartburn, get ready!"

Heartburn.png

"Don't need to tell me twice, Heatstroke!" the yellow visored one responds.

The twins shift their metallic bodies, transforming into identical flamethrower altmodes, hovering in the air for a few brief seconds as they blasted their fire upon the victims known as raw food, cooking them well before they transformed back to their humanoid states, grabbing the sticks and handing them to their customers. The awesome display caused onlookers to clap in glee.

"Here you go!"

"But remember..."

"The only heartburn..."

"... or heatstroke you should ever get here..."

"... is us!"

Table Table Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

• beyond infinite crisis (2).jpg
    Interaction: Mickey
    Mention: Nega-Venom Nega-Venom

Hailey looked over at the left of the sidewalk to see a 3 ft. tall anthropomorphic mouse with a white face and pie eyed pupils, and wearing nothing by a pair of white gloves, red shorts with 2 yellow buttons before she could looked up at the broken moon because it is considered to be a bit strange why a broken moon is in this place yet she is still thinking about something else besides the letter that was secretly given from her father. She listens to the 3 ft. tall mouse whistling while walking to the sidewalk and tries having him in a conversation because she hadn’t been in a conversation since earlier yet it is kinda still strange why she is about to talk to a mouse yet she really needs some sort of a advice on something that can help her understand on relationships. She noticed that there is an empty seat on the bench right next to her that she is sitting on and tries to have him offer the seat for the mouse if it is accepted as an offer to take a seat if because he was going to have a conversation with her as well, Hey, there’s an open seat that you can sit right now.

She asked the mouse while she is going to have something about life in this world currently and she is going to try her best on keeping her life in the city being a bit decent while thinking about living in a motel or not because she usually sleeps in her BMW because she thinks of it being comfy on the back seats. She then hums something and taps her left foot at the same time because it usually had it as her habit of being bored, not into conversations going on with her, and being into some sort of a task with her mates back Silverton yet it is going to be a living for her once she can handle the consequences of living and finding curiosity of the buildings and infrastructure in Vale.

• View attachment 851437
    Interaction: Mickey
    Mention: Nega-Venom Nega-Venom

Hailey looked over at the left of the sidewalk to see a 3 ft. tall anthropomorphic mouse with a white face and pie eyed pupils, and wearing nothing by a pair of white gloves, red shorts with 2 yellow buttons before she could looked up at the broken moon because it is considered to be a bit strange why a broken moon is in this place yet she is still thinking about something else besides the letter that was secretly given from her father. She listens to the 3 ft. tall mouse whistling while walking to the sidewalk and tries having him in a conversation because she hadn’t been in a conversation since earlier yet it is kinda still strange why she is about to talk to a mouse yet she really needs some sort of a advice on something that can help her understand on relationships. She noticed that there is an empty seat on the bench right next to her that she is sitting on and tries to have him offer the seat for the mouse if it is accepted as an offer to take a seat if because he was going to have a conversation with her as well, Hey, there’s an open seat that you can sit right now.

She asked the mouse while she is going to have something about life in this world currently and she is going to try her best on keeping her life in the city being a bit decent while thinking about living in a motel or not because she usually sleeps in her BMW because she thinks of it being comfy on the back seats. She then hums something and taps her left foot at the same time because it usually had it as her habit of being bored, not into conversations going on with her, and being into some sort of a task with her mates back Silverton yet it is going to be a living for her once she can handle the consequences of living and finding curiosity of the buildings and infrastructure in Vale.
He was minding his own business as he was having a nightly stroll until he walked past her, oblivious to her for a few seconds at first only to start walking backwards until he stood next to her. Seeing this human girl offering him a seat, how could he refuse? "Would I?",he smiled as he jumps backwards onto the bench, sitting next to her. Hearing her humming, he starts humming along with her in a melody in a cheerful tone. He stops humming along with her for a moment as he opens his mouth to speak.
"Say there missy, what's your name?", he asked with a happy tone.

• City of Despair.png

• venom_logo_png_1458384.png

TOWA CITY
      Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Venom grabbed the young huntress by her collar with one hand and her scythe with the other before growling, "You're impeding on justice, kid."

Just as the android's swords were able to strike Venom's back... The Missile-Spewing Police Van, the very vehicle that the huntresses wanted to save from the Lethal Protector, rammed right into Penny.

->CONTINUED IN THE NEXT TAB

Last edited:

• --Minako Arisato || Katrielle Layton's Mystery Detective Agency--
    Interaction: Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Crow Crow

"Right!" Minako nodded, grabbing the mask of the Nazi she just killed. Katrielle went up and grabbed the Priest's mask while Ernest...Well, he has no mask. Oof. In the process, the two Detectives looted the bodies they took the masks from, checking to see if they have anything useful they can take. "Oh right, you guys are World War II Veterans. I almost forgot about that."

"Anything's possible these days, that's why I like my line of work~" Katrielle coo'd, glad to had initiated this adventure. After obtaining whatever they could, the two would take off the robes of the Priests, wearing them as their own.

• CynthiaCheveuxAvatar1.png
    Doing as Cynthia bid him, Gerome pulled himself into Minerva's harness, much to her relief. Their eyes turned skyward, and Gerome prepared to take off, but the sound of... well, something, pierced his ears. The wyvern rider looked around with confusion, first to Cynthia and then to the Spiders. They seemed more familiar with this place. "What is that noise? What's coming?"

As the girl and Gerome prepared to take off to scout around once more however, it seemed that a strange sound gradually began to come into earshot. Indistinct at first, but with Miguel's enhanced hearing, he was able to faintly make it out. "Is that a... helicopter?" Miguel uttered, furrowing his brow underneath his mask. These people knew what choppers were, right? Probably? No? "I think someone's coming to us from the sound of it," he hazarded to guess.

Cynthia's eyes were drawn to the unfamiliar device. She remained perplexed—perturbed, even—as the flying fortress continually slashed through the air ahead.

"It's..."

With a nod from the pilot, The girl threw open the door to the helicopter. She steadied for herself into a brief Swan Dive before throwing off the white coat she wore. It floated above her for a second before catching the wind, acting as a makeshift parachute for her descent. She drifted between a building and adjusted her course to the landing site.

She finally landed with the grace of a butterfly, her heels clacking against the ground and the white coat flowing behind her. The girl gave a nod, and adjusted herself into a "I'm Mitsuru Kirijo of the Shadow Operatives. What's the situation?" She said to the gathered group she had landed in front of.

Cynthia stood perfectly still.

"That..."

And before anyone could get a useful word in edgewise, a high-pitched noise made its way out of the impressionable knight's throat.

"That was...so COOL! You just...dove out of that metal carriage...thing! And-and the dive, and the—oh! And that LANDING! Ten out of TEN!"

Cynthia clapped loudly and giggled with a big, stupid grin on her face the whole time.

"I-I wanna do that! That's no fair!" Cynthia laughed out.

The anxiety that had been eating away at her from the start of this mission was melting away. Even if she was in another world, there were still heroes for Cynthia to be inspired by...weren't there?

When silence fell, Cynthia's cheeks flushed a bright red, and she cleared her throat for no apparent reason.

"I'll, um...I'll stop before I get ahead of myself."

SilverDingo SilverDingo Verite Verite Bixir Bixir Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

• Ashley watched in awe seeing the new magical girls fighting the familiars, “Wow..they’re so cool and kawaii” she fawned, then quickly remembered what she was doing. “oh right!I have to fight that witch!”

Suddenly the cage-like creatures get in front of Ashley and went up to attack her.

“Let’s go Kumanoske!” Ashley shouts as she uses her magic to attack, Kumanoske flies up in the sky and started dropping down little bear-like middles at the cage-looking creatures.

More seem to show up after that, causing Ashley to look annoyed. “Y’ know..” she casts another bear middle attack at the other familiars, “I can’t stand by while a Witch messes with people’s lives!!”

926B2594-C028-42EA-8AEB-A1F6745CC106.jpeg
    6E738B69-5633-414B-8F22-6E9FD9F8DAB1.jpeg

• Famous Pierre chuckled nervously at the sight of Cerberus' other selves gnawing on the corpses of dead Nazis before answering the Triple Demon's request, "Yes, you may eat the dead Nazis, my friend..." Pierre turned to the rest of the group as he looted White Death of his robes, "Quickly, my friends! Pick a Nazi body to loot, we have to sneak into their hideout somehow!"

Pierre chuckled as he looted the body for miscellaneous items before stumbling on to something that warmed his heart, "Hey, it's my latest single!" Pierre presented to the group a cassette tape labeled 'Looting Dead Nazis,' "See?" After that brief aside, Pierre returned to looting the body, "It's just like World War II all over again!" Famous Pierre chuckled at the nostalgic memories this gave him.

latest
    "Good thing I only brought one of me. More of these for the rest of us, and more of them for me!"

Not that there would've been any left for anyone else, evidenced by how quickly the Nazis were transformed into skeletons with merely a single set of maws. Cerberus proceeded to don a Nazi outfit to blend in with the crowd.

"Yes, it was a very lovely wedding, wasn't it?" Tucker smiled at Carabiniere before turning to his lovely and very much living wife who was grilling a Koala on the barbie. "It's a good thing nothing bad happened! Right, Claire?"

"It was darling!" Claire took a moment show her stunning smile at her adoring husband. "But this Australia Day will be even better!"

<"Tucker! We can't stay here for long! Look, I brought dinner rolls!"> the Jedi butler then presented Tucker with freshly baked dinner rolls.

"Can't you see we're trying to enjoy Australia Day with my mum and dad?" Tucker rolled his eyes as he accepted McKenzie's dinner rolls.

<"It's all just in your mind, Tucker!"> McKenzie pleaded with the Aussie to snap out of the Great Outback Fantasy. <"If you don't leave now, you will be in permanent psychosis!">

Then a dinner roll smacked McKenzie right in the face!

The baked goods volley came from Tucker who repeatedly tossed the dinner rolls at McKenzie like a child as he whined, "No! No!"

"You call that a food fight? I will show you the power of the Sardegna Empire!"

Carabinere conjured her riggings, their metal shifting as new compartments, never-seen-before, were present. Before long, the baked goods volley began clashing with a pizza discus barrage, summoned by Carabiniere herself!

"How does the authenticity feel, Tucker? Is this authentic enough to make you face reality?"

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

Last edited:

• City of Despair.png

• venom_logo_png_1458384.png

TOWA CITY
      Thepotatogod Thepotatogod
      This has been happening more often now than I'd care to admit...

Venom squeezed his hands around the huntress' neck as the vile symbiote took sick pleasure in her suffering.

I find myself as a passenger. My body no longer my own.

Venom opened his gaping maw and was ready to devour the young huntress and the only thing its host could do is watch on in horror.

I tried pleading with my other, tried to calm it down. In reply, I hear only screaming. And laughter.

Thankfully before Venom could bite down on the huntress' head, her semblance allowed her to blind the symbiotic monstrosity long enough to strike its back. However the move did little to Venom as the monster remained standing.

"Justice will be served..." Venom growled under his breath before letting out a roar as the skies darkened from the ebony smoke of war.

No! This isn't justice!

Eddie begged Venom to stand down, to leave the young huntress alone only to be met with neither screams nor laughter but by only silence.

Can you hear me in here!? SHE'S INNOCENT!

Venom snarled with hatred in its primal state, tendrils shot out of its body, flailing wildly before something changed in the Symbiote. Venom turned to face its prey with malicious intent.

LISTEN TO ME! SAY SOMETHING!

Spiral Venom.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

• Justice stared at the scene that unfolded with a curiosity rivaling a certain angelic friend. It was all, so, cool! She kinda felt bad about not doing anything, but these dudes looked like they had it covered, and they sure did! But now, it was time for something even more important.

DanceJustice.gif

"A party? Hell yeah!"

Justice quickly got to work, snatching a police cap and an armband off of one of the corpses. Some of the armband appeared to have gotten burned away during the attack, not leaving much of a swastika behind. Thankful for her preparedness, Justice rummaged around in her pockets until she found what she was looking for: a sharpie, normally reserved for signing chicken scratch autographs. Sticking her tongue out of the corner of her mouth as she worked, Justice expertly doodled a new swastika onto the armband... which is to say, it was kind of a mess. But hey, it was the thought that counted!

Justice quickly joined the others, already beaming and tapping her body to the beat she expected to be going down at this rendezvous. What kind of musi did Nazis listen to anyway? Justice hoped that she could at least have a good rhythm while they gave these guys what they deserved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back