• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

• =BENTENMARU=

The allure of freshly cooked kebab was enough to attract the space pirates. Marika was the first to take the detour, slightly hopping her way toward the stall while her eyes glimmered in excitement. The two adults behind her didn't seem as pleased as she did, but they followed their captain regardless.

It didn't take long for Marika to reach the food stall, but when she made a halt in front of it, her eyes were slightly widened, and her eyebrows were raised. The stallkeeper before her were no man, but yet another humanoid mechanical figure akin to the ones which took them hostage prior albeit far more minuscule in size. Noticing the captain's gesture, Misa and Kane grew tense in caution but said captain quickly shook her head and her expression returned to a wide, cheerful smile.

"Kebabs for three, please!" Marika ordered as her eyes glued to the large chunk of raw, unprocessed meat on the stall.

Seeing the captain loosening up, the two bridge crews relaxed a bit, but then Kane raised his hand as his face showed concern.

"Captain, I don't think we have any currency that is applied here."

"Now that you mention it, yeah..."

Marika chuckled awkwardly, rubbing the back of her head as she tried to figure out the way out of the new trouble they were facing.

Crow Crow Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

Last edited by a moderator:

• Interaction: MagicalGirlToon MagicalGirlToon Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

latest

The Cures' attacks seemed to work pretty well alongside Ashley's own attacks, however, with each one they defeat, a few more take their place and surround them. The blonde magical girl then mentioning something about witches.

"Witch?" Cure Whip asked, but before she could hear Ashley's answer, more and more of the Cage Creatures appear, replenishing their numbers.

"What's with these things?! They just keep on comin' back!" Cure Gelato growled, angered by the appearance of more creatures, whacking one of the tassels of the cage creature, pushing it back with her Candy Rod's cream, freezing and shattering them as they fall to the ground.

"It's rather annoying." Cure Macaron spat as she landed on one of the creatures, making one rush into the other before she hops off, landing on another one.

"Just keep fighting, everyone! They'll run out of reinforcements one way or another!" Cure Chocolat told her team, whipping out her Candy Rod, the tip glowing red as she lunges at one of the creatures, thrusting the rod like a rapier, pushing them to the ground and breaking the cage in its fall.

As Cure Macaron hops off one monster and another, she spots Cure Custrard and took out her Sweets Pact just as she leapt off of one of the monsters, landing near Cure Custard. "Cure Custard, your Candy Rod attack, please."

latest

"R-right!" Cure Custard nodded, as she had ensnared quite the number of Cage Creatures, their tassels inching closer and closer to her. "Candy Rod!" Summoning the Candy Rod in her hand, the tip of the wand glows as she leaps into the air, twirling before holding her rod up. "Kirakira=kiraru! Custard Illusion!" She soon spun the ball at the guard as a giant cherry materializes behind her. The pair of fruit clapping together like bolas until they pop into energy spheres, exploding everywhere in the field, aimed towards the Cage Monsters. Helping with this, Cure Macaron mixed some cream in her sweets pact and blew on its whisk, creating bubbles that spread onto her side of the battle as well as Custard's group of trapped enemies. Coming into contact with either Custard's attack or the monsters, they explode, hopefully clearing up the field even better than before.

• "Well, what do you have?" Heatstroke asks the Bentenmaru crew, "we accept lots of currency, just need to see how it converts to shanix."

"I hope we get lots in this one!" Heartburn responds.

"Heartburn, it's just three."

Table Table Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

• Danger 5 season 2.jpg
    THE NAZI PENTHOUSE
    Bixir Bixir Crow Crow Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

In the Penthouse, the Hate-Monger's Nazis were gathered around an old man dressed in a white robe who was bound and strapped to a chair.

"If you do not drink the serum--" the Hate-Monger watched as the Reptilian Mister Pedro pointed a comically large syringe at the Pope's mouth before aiming the needle at his crotch. "We will stab it in your crotch, holy man! Either way you will become a Nazi."

It was then, during this horrid scene, that the disguised Famous Pierre and his friends came into the room and they were soon greeted by the sound of desperate tapping behind glass.

Danger 5 Toothproof.gif

"Toothproof Hitler?" Pierre noted.

<"I will never drink your Nazi syrup,"> the robed man spat at the masked Nazis.

The Hate-Monger shook his head before ordering, "Herr Pedro, hold him still!" The clone Hitler turned his attention to Pierre, "White Death! Come here! Come on, take the syringe!"

Reluctantly, Famous Pierre followed the clone Hitler's demands and took the syringe from Mr. Pedro.

Satisfied, the Hate-Monger gleefully stated, "The crotch is your domain."

Pierre aimed the syringe at the old man's crotch before he found himself frozen in his tracks once his gaze fell on the old man's visage, "Holy Fish, it's the Pope."

Mister Pedro held the Pope in a headlock to steady him for his Nazification.

"Ah fish! We cannot kill these men in front of the holy father," Pierre found himself on a crossroads. Will he betray his faith and kill the Nazis in front of the Pope and save him or will he proceed with the Hate-Monger's orders and turn the Pope into a Nazi?

<"Yes, you can, Pierre!"> the Pope cried through gritted teeth.

Pierre was stunned by the Pope's answer, "How could you hear me? Did Jesus give you special powers?"

<"No, you're speaking aloud.">

With his cover blown, Pierre excitedly removed his disguise, much to the shock of the Nazis present. Before the Nazis could make a move, Pierre stabbed the syringe through Mister Pedro's neck, killing the reptilian fiend.

"Nien! Mister Pedro! Nien!" Hate-Monger cried.

Realizing that things may get worse, Pierre grabbed the Pope and with a heavy heart the Famous One said, "Please, Forgive me, Father!" Then Pierre tossed the Pope out of the window.

<"Merry Christmas!">

The Hate-Monger shook his head in disgust, "It appears it's time for Plan B!"

As the Hate-Monger fled the scene, the remaining Nazis drew out their Uzis and shot at our heroes.

PENGUINI HOTEL
    Ilsa's eyes widened when the masked Nazi revealed himself, <"Commander Tartar?">

"You are correct, Ilsa... but now I have evolved!" the reborn Tartar discarded his cloak to reveal his terrifying new form.
    North_American_ROB.png
    "And now, allow me to fetch your partner."

AUSTRAILIA?
    Crow Crow

The anthropomorphic ship challenged the Aussie to face the dark reality and in response, Tucker tossed the dinner rolls into the barrels of her cannons as he defiantly spat, "No! No!"

Last edited:
1615760026012.png
1615760118930.png
Two police cars raced down the streets of New Tokyo, sirens whizzing past as the civilians stopped and stared. A child with a monkey tail and ears tugged on his mother's hand, pointing towards the cars as they drove past. Videos and images began to flood social media. If you looked closely, real close, you could make out a trail of green lightning following the police cars from the rooftops. It seemed to hop between buildings, not stopping for a second. If anything, it was getting faster. But then, the trail suddenly vanished. There was no sign of where it disappeared to. It was just gone.

Izuku Midoriya leaped off the building, his arms and legs held out behind him, a wide grin spread across his face as he suddenly erupted into green lightning once more, landing on the other side of the street to continue running to the scene of the crime. It was his favorite time of day once again: hero time. Narrowing his eyes, he could finally begin to see where the police were heading to. Why were there so few police cars dispatched? Perhaps they were preoccupied somewhere else. Huge yellow tanks and trucks were parked carelessly along the city streets, with cars toppled over and lamp posts rooted from the concrete. He grit his teeth and clenched his fists, narrowing his brows before kicking it up a gear. These people didn't care about who they hurt, that much was apparent by the sheer amount of unneeded destruction. The number of potential casualties was unimaginable if no one stepped in to stop these monsters.

Deku leaped off the rooftops, landing on top of one of the tanks. "Uh, guys, I don't know who you guys are but I don't think Mr..." Midoriya leaned forward, squinting as he attempted to figure out what the half-destroyed stone sign read. "Doctor! I don't think Doctor Fujiyama would appreciate you breaking into his lab. What is he, some kind of famous scien- WOAH!" The barrel of the tank he was standing upon suddenly swang towards Deku, the shaft connecting with his ribs. However, Midoriya wrapped an arm around it, holding on tight as the truck doors opened.

A small army of men wearing yellow suits that looked like beekeeper uniforms ran out and began to open fire at the young hero. "Tch..." Closing his eyes, the green-haired boy took a deep breath. Faint red lines began to appear across the boy's body. Then, they were gone, just as quickly as they appeared, replaced by a sudden surge of green energy. He clenched his jaw and dug his feet back down onto the roof of the tank, already having done two complete rotations. Slowly, the turret came to a halt as Deku pushed back. He was thankful that all those henchmen below had a terrible AIM, because it allowed him enough time to gather the strength he needed to rip the tank in half, pulling off the turret and throwing it at the group of men firing from below.

As he did this. however, the sound of another tank charging up its shot caused Midoriya to jump high into the air, avoiding the blast as it hit the hull he was standing on. "You really don't care who you hurt...not even your own people." He muttered to himself as he began to fall through the air. "I guess that settles it, they're the real A.I.M. All Might told me of this time when he and Iron Man teamed up because they stole some of the quirk destroying drug...seeing them for myself, Speed was right, they are just a bunch of pushovers."

Kicking at the air, Deku caused a gust of wind to stop the A.I.M soldiers stop firing for just a split second.

But that's all he needed.

As soon as one foot touched the ground, Midoriya darted towards the group of men, effortlessly spinning and rolling to avoid the gunfire.

1615764655483.png
"Huh?" The front-most grunt said. "Where'd he g-UGH" Deku grabbed the man's helmet and slammed his knee into the visor, smashing the glass and causing the villain to pass out. This didn't stop the others to continue firing, but Izuku was prepared for this. Using the man's now unconscious body as a vault box of sorts, he propelled himself forward landing a roundhouse kick on another henchman, sending him flying into and knocking over two more. His ears pricked as he heard the sound of the tank charging up another shot. But he couldn't move in time, he was too distracted by the footmen to notice. He scanned the area quickly for something, anything to help absorb some of the impact. That's when he glanced down and stomped his foot against a manhole cover, causing it to fly up into the air. Deku grabbed it and held it out in front of him as the tank fired a bolt directly at the boy.

Direct hit.​

download.php

"Man, I can't believe Rook left me to go back to his home planet without me. They love me there!" Ben sighed as he shoved his hands into his hoodie pocket as he kicked an empty can through the streets of Under Town. "I'm not mad about that though, what I am mad about is the sudden volcano that appeared on top of this place. No Mr. Smoothie anywhere. I hate this dimension...What dimension is this anyway?"

Suddenly, an explosion went off a few stools away from him. He looked up. He raised a brow. He shrugged and walked towards the explosion with a smirk. "Damn it, Liam!" Ben shouted as he spread his arms, chuckling somewhat. "Don't you ever learn? You break the law. I kick your butt. Rinse, repeat. You know how this'll end, right?" Liam, the alien chicken, tilted his head to the side and opened his beak.

latest

"B'kaw! I should have known Ben Tennyson was gonna be here! Kaaaaaw!"

"Well...yeah dude, I'm kinda a hero. Wherever crime is, you'll find Ben Tennyson there to stop it!"

"Didn't you ruin more stools than me last time we fought, B'kaw?"

"Hey! We don't talk about that!" Ben brought his wrist up and began to dial an alien into his omnitrix. "You're gonna run, right? Before you even got the shot, XLR-8 should put a stop to this..." Ben suddenly slammed his hand down upon his wrist watch. A bright green light engulfed the teen, making him hidden to the naked eye. Liam on the other hand took this opportunity to turn and run, grabbing the pouch of tadenite he had just stolen and jumping onto a moving bus.

"Kaaaaaaw, get out!" He grabbed the driver and threw him to the side, hijacking the floating vehicle and driving off. As the green light fades away from Ben, a flaming alien stood in his place with a green timer symbol on his chest. Ben looked down and sighed. "Ugh...Heatblast? Really...? I need speed, not fire..." He leaped into the air and shot a column of fire from his palms, propelling himself forward in the air. "Hey Liam, do you prefer to be roasted or grilled?" Ben called down, shooting a fire ball at the bus, losing some height before he propelled himself forward once more.

Liam swerved and looked back. "Kaaaaaw, how about none, b'kaw!"

Ben groaned. "Dude, it's a quip for a reason...I didn't mean it literally..." Intensifying the stream of fire, Ben quickly caught up to the bus. He landed behind it and grabbed the rear of the moving vehicle, his feet melting and sinking into the ground as he forcefully stopped the car. "Now that is what I call a hot idea....no?"

latest

Liam jumped out and pulled out a gun, pointing it at Ben. "I'll shoot, Kaaaaaw!" Jerking the alien pistol forward, Liam began to slowly walk backwards. "Now you're gonna let me go, and no body get's hurt."

"Oh? A western stand off...?" Ben replied, making a gun shape with his hands and pointing it at Liam. "I think I'll win this dude...I have the better..." Before he finished his sentence, he shot a ball of fire at Liam, hitting him square in the chest and knocking him onto his feet. "Firearm. Oh yeah, that was a good one!"

Liam let out one last, weak 'Kaaaaw' before collapsing. Ben stood over him, looking down, dusting his hands off. "All in the days work of Ben Tennyson!"​

• Just like that, the waitress clipped a strip of metallic paper off of her belt, handing it over to Aoi. She waited there for now, seeming to study Aoi and Sakura. It was almost...

"If you don't mind me asking, what brings you out here? Club Con is a special place," the waitress asked.

Sakura handed Aoi a sleek black corporate credit card, and Aoi slipped the card under the pin before shifting the tab to the edge of the table. Aoi contentedly leaned back in her seat, supporting the back of her head with clasped hands.

Asahina (1).png

"We're here on standby 'til we get shipped out to uncharted waters in a couple days."

Asahina (5).png

"I mean, if Future Foundation wants us out here by the clear-blue sea, I am not going to think twice about it!"

Sakura (8).png

Sakura watched as the two young women struck up a new conversation, more than content to play the part of a stranger and spend the time taking steady, well-paced sips of water.

Bixir Bixir

1616086215170.png
1616086257322.png
As the smoke settled, Deku fell to the floor, having been blasted into the lab at full force. Luckily, the manhole cover had managed to absorb the lethal aspects of the bolt, but it hadn't done anything to stop the momentum from sending Izuku flying. What was that manhole made of anyway? He could only assume that whoever this Doctor Fujiyama was invented it...but for what purpose? Maybe experimenting with a new extremely durable, yet somewhat light metal? It would make sense, after all, that sort of stuff is always what scientists are trying to accomplish. Midoriya shook his head and got back to his feet on shaky legs. It didn't matter what it was or why it was there. All that mattered was that he was okay. And if he was okay that meant he could continue to fight.

If he could fight, he had to.

"Full Cowling: 10%!" Red lines of energy began to grow across Izuku once more, however his time, once they faded, his eyes began to glow green with electricity emitting from his pupils. The AIM grunts turned around, surprised by Izuku on his feet. Midoriya grit his teeth harder and lunged forward. This confusion was the opening Deku needed. The footsoldiers weren't important right now; he could easily avoid their fire and take them out without much damage to the surroundings. However the tanks...they were the issue. He had already taken out one, but there were two more, both now trying to follow his movements with their turrets. Luckily, he was just a bit too fast for them.

Deku ran right through the group of AIM henchmen, blowing their guns out of their hands due to the sheer wind he created with his movements. One of the tanks opened fire at Izuku, missing by a large margin due to him suddenly leaping to the side. As soon as his foot touched the ground, he continued moving, narrowing his eyes as he zeroed in on his target. One tank had just fired. The other was still charging up. That was the one he had to go and destroy before anything else.

That's when he had an idea.

Slipping behind the tank so he could no longer be seen, Deku jumped into the air, doing three spins before kicking the side of the weapon with full force, sending it crashing into the other tank. Now that they were out of commission, all Izuku needed to worry about was the soldiers. He turned back to them, quickly jumping back and kicking a grenade that had been thrown at him high into the sky. The force sent him back, but luckily he had managed to find his footing beforehand, and simply slid back.

"Give up!" He called over to the goons. "You just saw me take out all your tanks with ease, what chance do you stand? Drop your weapons and no one has to get hurt."

'Why do they never listen?' He thought to himself as he finished the last AIM henchman off with a kick to the gut. Brushing his hands off, he stood upright, proud of himself. 'Still...I've got to find out why they were here...they might have something in one of their trucks.' Izuku calmly walked over to the only truck that had been left unscathed. It was strange but he thought nothing of it. He was just happy that he could control the level of destruction to a certain degree.

As Deku opened the door, a red energy beam hit him in the chest, sending him flying through the air and crashing through the wall of the lab. It was too fast for him to even make a noise. He thought he had gotten all the AIM soldiers but he must have left one.

That's when his eyes widened, fear beginning to bubble up. He had just been fighting for fifteen minutes, he couldn't handle something like this. 'No, Izuku, you can't show your fear' He thought to himself, forcing a wide smile as he got to his feet once more.

"Impressive!" A raspy, high-pitched voice exclaimed. "For a mere child, you have done well! However, I'll show you not to interfere with the plans of adults! Especially one with an intellect such as mine!"​

• Kara was flying, enjoying the wind flowing through her hair and enjoying the brief moments of relaxation when her super-hearing picked up something. Someone talking and what appeared to be some sort of conflict. Instinctively she diverted her path toward the noise and due to her superspeed was there in less than a heartbeat. Just to see an alien turn back into a kid by using some device, whatever troubles he was dealing with had apparently just been ended. She looked over to the collapsed alien on the floor. It looked almost like assault but Kara was not one to make assumptions.

“Hello!” She said to the boy as she settled down onto the ground, folding her arms, but keeping a friendly smile on her face, “mind if you tell me what just happened?”

Vsland Vsland

• Spider-Man stood at the stand, at the behest of the Legal Eagle. The light hit the wallcrawler's suit flatly, while his webbing and eyes were a reflective silver.

"Now, Spider-Man, you are acquainted with Francis Byte in some way in your civilian life?"
    "We frequented the same arcade. It's where he got zapped into Video Man. It was the only time I saw a kid's lunch money getting stolen outside of school and after lunch."
    "And you've previously served as a teacher for a 'Special Class' at Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters?"
    "I have."
    "Putting aside your personal bias on young Francis, would you say that he's any less deserving of learning at the facility than any of the students in your classroom?" The green-feathered griffin man looked into the web-slinger's blank, unemoting eyes.

"Well I taught the special class. Of course Frankie's a master of more trades than some of the students. One of them was just a skeleton covered in wax. From a purely super-academic point of view (is that what we're really going with?)" A suited man with blue hair nodded from a distance. " ...Francis has the brains and brawns over most of the students, without grading on a curve."

Crimson rings echoed back to Matt Murdock. "This isn't the real Spider-Man." He turned to his defendant and partner, speaking in a hushed tone. "His facial structure isn't right under the mask. Bigger eyebrows, skinnier nose."
    "They'd need to know what he actually looks like for that to mean anything." Foggy, despite being able to work under pressure, wasn't comfortable with this whole affair. "Are you really willing to narc on Spider-Man on national television?"
    "Of course not." Matt grinned like he had a plan, or at least a hunch. "I'm just saying what we're dealing with here."

1616176906225.png
1616176968290.png
Another bright flash of green light suddenly engulfed the flaming man, blinding almost anyone in the vicinity. Once the light faded, an 18-year-old Ben Tennyson stood, having reverted back to human due to the combat being over. He smirked and placed a foot on Liam's back, stuck his nose up in the air, and placed his hands on his waist, mimicking the typical superhero pose. Groups of young aliens circled him, asking him for autographs and photos. Ben happily obliged; he was a hero and these were his adoring fans that he had just saved. However, once the first few pictures and autographs had been signed, he shook his head and raised his hands above his head. "Okay guys, I've gotta get Chicken Little over here back to Plumber HQ. Sorry to have to cut it short."

The crowd around him began to dissipate and Ben raised his Omnitrix to his lips. "Ben Tennyson to Plumber HQ, I've got Liam in custody. Requesting prisoner transportation. Oh, but take your time, I could beat Liam in my sleep at this point, he won't be escaping." Suddenly, Ben could feel the air pressure behind him change, along with the feeling that someone was watching. He turned as Supergirl greeted him and landed. She had a welcoming smile, but Ben knew from years of experience from her body language that she was still ready to fight if it came to it. "On second thoughts...maybe make it quick. Over and out."

Ben narrowed his brows in response to her asking what had just happened as if she was meant to hold some form of authority over him. Did she think he would just tell a random stranger. "Sorry lady, no more pictures today. What happened is not your concern."
PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss ( Crenando Crenando )

• Interaction: Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

Disguised, the Mystery Detective Agency successfully infiltrated the secret base. However, tasked by their 'allies' to nazify some priests, Pierre had to refuse and their cover was blown. Minako drew out her Evoker just as the Nazis drew their guns.

340.png

latest.png

--{[Persona Switch]}--
    XX​

"Let's take care of this quickly. I summon you!" Minako's eyes flashed brilliant blue, as glass shards erupt from the side of her head once more, shards gathering and forming above Minako's disguise was a descending angelic figure, shrouded in white cloth. It held a golden trumpet which the creature brought its skeletal mouth. The garbed angel skeleton honked his trumpet as it descended, taking the uzi gunfire directed at her helpless allies. The pain caused Minako to flinch before she flung her arm towards the Nazis. "Trumpeter!" She called out her summon, and the angelic skeleton blew on its trumpet, honking a mighty doot as the ground below the Nazis glow brilliantly. The light then burst, bathing them in holy light!

Another bright flash of green light suddenly engulfed the flaming man, blinding almost anyone in the vicinity. Once the light faded, an 18-year-old Ben Tennyson stood, having reverted back to human due to the combat being over. He smirked and placed a foot on Liam's back, stuck his nose up in the air, and placed his hands on his waist, mimicking the typical superhero pose. Groups of young aliens circled him, asking him for autographs and photos. Ben happily obliged; he was a hero and these were his adoring fans that he had just saved. However, once the first few pictures and autographs had been signed, he shook his head and raised his hands above his head. "Okay guys, I've gotta get Chicken Little over here back to Plumber HQ. Sorry to have to cut it short."

The crowd around him began to dissipate and Ben raised his Omnitrix to his lips. "Ben Tennyson to Plumber HQ, I've got Liam in custody. Requesting prisoner transportation. Oh, but take your time, I could beat Liam in my sleep at this point, he won't be escaping." Suddenly, Ben could feel the air pressure behind him change, along with the feeling that someone was watching. He turned as Supergirl greeted him and landed. She had a welcoming smile, but Ben knew from years of experience from her body language that she was still ready to fight if it came to it. "On second thoughts...maybe make it quick. Over and out."

Ben narrowed his brows in response to her asking what had just happened as if she was meant to hold some form of authority over him. Did she think he would just tell a random stranger. "Sorry lady, no more pictures today. What happened is not your concern."
PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss ( Crenando Crenando )
Kara raises an eyebrow at the boy’s tone, then surmised that he must be from another world, as he did not recognize the emblem. She sighed a little, relaxing. The boy didn’t seem hostile, just annoyed. And she did take into account his fans. So he must be another foreign superhero. If that was the case, she didn’t want a fight. It would be needless violence for no reason. Unless it was a villain. And she doubted he was a villain.

She shrugged, “okay, I would probably be annoyed too if some random super I don’t know went into my domain and questioned what I was doing.” She sighed, and made to fly off. Feeling more than a little embarrassed. She had flown to make sure everything was alright, and to make sure there wasn’t any evil doing. “Oh by the way, the name’s Supergirl! Just wanted to make sure everything was alright!” She turns away, looking down in embarrassment, but only for a moment - she didn’t want him to think she was asking for pity. “What’s your name by chance?”

Vsland Vsland

• Parasite.jpg
    "Kara!" Parasite erupted from the sky — which, for everyone in Undertown, meant the bottom of the above-ground. He looked like Nosferatu with a less flattering complexion. "What's the buzz, coz?"

"Your cousin has been out of town for a while, so I figured I'd get my fix where I can." The meta looked over to Ben like they'd met before, squinting his wrinkly eyeholes. He chocked it up to someone else's memories. It happens. "Rolex boy over here has some strong signals. Looks like fireworks at a St. Patrick's Day parade."

"You want you should stop the cars falling into this hole I just made? It'd give me time to feed." A smile crept across his sagging, gummy face as he pointed to the wreck he'd just made above. "And I'm a hungy boy."

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Vsland Vsland

1616312511533.png
1616314415464.png
Ben's face began to soften as he saw the woman begin to fly and leave. He didn't mean to scare her away. On a second look, she was actually a fairly attractive woman. But when he referred to him as a 'random super' he was only left with confusion. What exactly did she mean by 'random super'? Did she mean alien? Could she use magic? Or was she just enhanced by technology like him? In any case, there were no records of her on Plumber HQ records, so the fact she was checking up on the situation was a surprise.

"Wait! Supergirl, was it? I'm Ben. Ben Tennyson, yes, the Ben Tennyson. Saviour of the universe. On multiple occasions, I know, I'm awesome." Ben smirked before suddenly looking up at the sudden appearance of what looked like a man who had too much excess skin from losing weight. "Kara?" He asked in confusion before putting two and two together to make 'Supergirl=Kara'. "Who's this attractive fella? Looks like a sundried raisin. Hey ugly, watch what you're doing!" It was clear from how he spoke to Kara and the fact he was letting so many cars fall without a care that he was a villain.

Ben raised his arm to his head again and slammed down on the face of the Omnitrix. Another burst of green light and he had transformed into a much smaller form; a mole with a giant mustache. "Molestache? Now what I expected but..." His mustache formed into two large hands and caught a car in each one before placing them down. He assumed Kara could manage to catch the rest of the cars, and if Barney the Dinosaur was after the Omnitrix, then he would have to catch him. He began to spin his mustache above his head in a similar manner to a helicopter and began to ascend into the air. "Ya want me, come get me, you overgrown eggplant."

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Crenando Crenando

Shit. Kara knew what she needed to do. But she hoped that this kid could face off against Parasite while she saved people.

“Yo Ben! Take care of mister purple and pasty while I will be super!”

She zooms off, using her superspeed to catch and render safe as much cars as possible. Hoping that the kid knew what he was doing.

She zooms back in.

“Oh and don’t die!”

She then zooms back to saving people, just like him.
Vsland Vsland Crenando Crenando

Last edited:

• latest

"My humblest apologies, young lady. My lady and her new acquaintance are on a bit of a tight schedule," Leviathan says to Lucy, "'playing' isn't very high on the priority list right now. You wish to lend a hand, you say? What do you say to this, milady?"

latest

"More company would be nice," Squigly responds.

"Then it is settled," Leviathan affirms, "I believe you said your name was Lucy?"

MagicalGirlToon MagicalGirlToon Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

• Crow Crow Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts
    Lucy looked up at Leviathan and Squiggly with a huge grin, “Yup! And don’t you forget it!” She picks up her art supplies and puts them back in her bag.

“Soo..I heard from the Ghost Rider that you were going to investigate.” Lucy said as she kicked her legs back and forth on her seat, “I’ve been doing the same thing.”

Last edited by a moderator:

• City of Despair.png

• venom_logo_png_1458384.png

TOWA CITY
      Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

I'm drowning...

Venom roared an unearthly cry as the huntress' bullet when through its head. The monster stumbled back before regaining its balance and facing its attacker. The creature's face now had a massive hole in the center before the abyssal mass quickly reformed around it.

Falling deeper and deeper inside of this... thing.

The symbiote's feelers reached out and wrapped themselves around the Huntress' neck and her weapon before tossing the bladed rifle against the wall.

This monster that use to be us.

Venom roared in the same unknowable language it cried before as the beast's feelers brought the Huntress, kicking and screaming, closer to its gaping maw.

This language, deafening. Like broken glass in my mind.

All Eddie could do is watch the horrific scene unfold and scream within.

THE PAIN! AGHH!

A loud BANG! echoed throughout the alley as something shot onto the Symbiote's head with a sickening SPLAT!

God, please! Please... Someone, before it's too late...
      Beep.jpg

...kill us.

The unseen marksman's grip on the switch tightened as he activated the remote bomb.
      Thoom.jpg

Eddie Brock now found himself dazed yet free from the symbiote's nightmarish control.

"Wha... Where... What happened? The kid... Is she..." Eddie rambled as he regained consiousness.

"She's fine, Thompson. She'll be blind for a minute or so, but those damn kids and their bears would be here any minute now," the shooter carried the blinded huntress over his shoulder as he shined a flashlight on Eddie. "So you and I gotta hustle. On your feet soldi--"

"T-Thompson?" Eddie shielded his eyes from the bright light. "I'm not Flash Thompson..."

"You ain't? Well that's disappointing," the man pulled out a dart gun and fired it at Eddie. "I guess, you'll have to do."

UNDISCLOSED LOCATION
      Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Eddie found himself, once more, a prisoner of the dark. The tranquilizer's effect slowly faded as he heard the voice of his other call out to him.
      Hurts.jpg
      It was then that the Symbiote's tendrils pried its host's eyes open. To meet their captor face-to-face.

Kill him. End this. End it all.

Eddie gritted his teeth as he stared down the face of his captor.

Darkness, pain...

The symbiote squirmed in agony around its host's form.

Loud! Hurts! We should leave you! Worthless.

Eddie Brock was chained to a steel chair, his hands bound by heavy iron braces as the symbiote screamed in his mind.

...and Noise. The tranquilizers are starting to wear off.

Behind him where large foreboding amps.

Amps putting out low-frequency bass notes that only my Other could hear. Not enough to kill, but enough to keep it at bay.

Eddie felt the fiery kiss of a furnace as he screamed, "SHUT UP!"

Add that to the blast furnace at my back, and it sends a hell of a message...

"Ha! Well, good morning, Sunshine!"

Rex.jpg

"And don't worry about the kid, she's sitting more comfortably than you, right now."

Last edited:
1616640058160.png
"One whose intellect vastly eclipses your mentors!" The figure floated forward, leaving the shadows to expose himself in all his mechanized magnificence. "Not even All Might could stand to the might of MODOK! What makes you think you even have the slightest chance of survival. I fought the Avengers, the Fantastic Four, the X-Men! Warriors from other dimensions have fallen before my might, HEH HA HA! You cannot even begin to fathom what I ha-"

1616641210900.png
Deku began to zone out as the floating bobble-head continued his long-winded speech about how great he was. Midoriya took this opportunity to think back on everything he knew about the villain and tried to formulate the best strategy in taking him down. All Might once told him that MODOK was a powerful psionic being who, despite his rather unintimidating appearance, was more than a formidable foe for him and Mr. Stark. Now if only Deku could remember what his name actually stood for.

"Do you know what my name stands for, child?" MODOK asked, almost on cue.

"U-uh...mechanized? Um...mobile?"

"UGH...." The villain suddenly lifted Izuku into the air with a purple beam of pure psionic energy. "MENTAL Organism Designed Only..." He suddenly flung Midoriya into another wall, cackling with sickening glee. "For KILLING! PAHAHAHAHAH! Now do you understand, child, who it is, you face!?" MODOK flew closer to Deku, still pinning him against the wall. "N-no really, do you? This is kinda important and I don't wanna have to give that speech a second time, hehe..."

"Don't worry...I got it..." Izuku winced in pain, trying to catch his breath as the last attack had winded him. He then suddenly began to emit green lightning, throwing a headbutt towards MODOK, after all, look at that head, it would have been hard to miss, right? Deku soon found out he was wrong as his head collided with a forcefield that was previously invisible.

"I see you're as smart as your so-called 'hero', after all, you named all your techniques after him, like that unoriginal fool from Brooklyn! Don't even think about trying to hit me that Michigan Mash or whatever you call it! Not like you're even capable of it! I am protected by a powerful psionic field that is capable of withstanding blows from the Mighty Thor's Hammer...what hope, do you, a mere child, possess?"

1616642396622.png
'Over-Confident...Forcefield...Psionic abilities...I've got it.' Deku smirked, looking MODOK in the eye. "You're no longer the boss of AIM are you?" He said, chuckling lightly to himself.

"W-what? O-of course I still am! I am the all-powerful MOD-"

"But what about Graviton?"

"H-He's cool...I guess..."

"He's the Scientist Supreme right now, isn't he?" Deku didn't know this for certain, but he was hoping that MODOK bought the bluff that he knew more than he really did about AIM.

"N-N-NONONONO THAT FOOL COULD NEVER BE COULD NEVER REPLACE ME, IT'S THAT DASTARDLY DR. MONICA RAPPACCINI - Oh no..." MODOK then dropped Deku due to the lack of mental concentration.

Izuku couldn't help but snicker at the slipup. Thanks to a technique he learned from watching Spider-Man, he now had the upper hand. If he was correct, the next thing MODOK would do is-

"
How...DARE you insult the great MODOK in such an infantile manner! If this is what the New Age of Heroes has to offer, I sure hope that the New Age of VILLAINS are more...respectable individuals."

Now that Izuku had his feet on the ground, he didn't waste any time bolting away from MODOK, trying to make as much distance between the two as possible. MODOK fired beam after beam at the child, missing every blast. "Why won't you STAY STILL!" He shouted in rage as he continued to fire attack after attack.

'Now!' Izuku could see the opening of the forcefield dissipating, even if it was only a slight blip to the naked eye. He turned on the spot and dashed forward, almost instantaneously appearing in front of MODOK. Jumping into the air, Deku brought his fist back. He had to finish it in one blow, and he knew that MODOK was incredibly durable. The only thing in his arsenal that could do so...

"Detroit..."

MODOK's eyes widened. Before him, he saw the young child known as Deku transform to the golden Symbol of Peace, All Might. "Not again..."

"SSMMMMMAAAAASSSSSSHHHHH!!!!!!"

With a full-force punch, Midoriya sent MODOK flying through multiple giant robot ninja women, allegedly made for the betterment of mankind, despite there being far too many heroes for him to even count. Yeah, those nunchucks are really gonna be benefiting their society.

Izuku landed on the floor, panting, clutching his right arm as he walked over to MODOK, who was groaning in pain, but still conscience. From what Deku could tell, he managed to bust whatever that hoverchair was.

"GAH! MY DOOMSDAY CHAIR! THIS ISN'T OVER!!" MODOK flailed around on the floor, wincing in pain every few seconds as he tried to get up, throwing his arms and legs around like a toddler. "YOU HAVEN'T HEARD THE LAST OF THE GLORIOUS MODOK!!!"

Minutes later, police reinforcements arrived at the scene of the crime only to see the self-proclaimed marvel stuck on the floor with Midoriya watching over him, still panting from exhaustion. However, once he saw more people begin to arrive, he stood up and took a heroic pose, smiling and reassuring anyone who asked him if everything was okay. News reporters came to interview the young hero. To be honest, the flashing lights and all the attention was a bit much, but he was sure it was something he would eventually get used to eventually.​

Last edited:

• --Ruby Rose--
    Interaction: Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts
    "!!" Ruby gasped as she witnessed the creature basically regenerated in front of her. Usually that would allow her to finish the job with a scythe slash, but its regenerative ability is something she hasn't seen in any Grimm--not even during the Fall itself. Ruby attempted to fend the blackened tendrils that come her way, but it was no use. The tendrils managed to wring around her neck and start to choke her, taking away her weapon once more.

"Hrrnkk--! Ack!!" Ruby chocked in her words as she was being suffocated by this new breed of Grimm, its dark face coated with a red, veiny spiral opened its maw. "Someone...Help..!" She cried for help, and she did, something managed to shoot at the creature, this time, with a flashing led light which soon erupted, causing her vision to fade to white as she feel an ungodly amount of heat as she's knocked to the ground. She rubbed her head, trying to regain her vision. Still a bit dazed on what happened, she felt someone grab her the moment her Aura flashed. Seems like the bomb was the last straw for her.

As such, Ruby fell unconscious. At least, for a while. Next thing she knew, the Huntress finds herself in somewhere...Dark. Barely lit. There seems to be speakers around the place, yet no sound can be heard. The walls seem old and decrepit, like someone's someone's basement. Not only that, there's people. Two men, clad in black. One significantly older than her, and the other...The other appears familiar to that all black Grimm.

"Ugh..." Her vision still blurry, Ruby winced with a sting in her head. "Where am I...?" She pondered, her eyes soon widening, what about that Grimm? There was someone else who took care of it. She never saw who, blinded. More importantly. "Wait, where's Penny?!" She called out to her friend in a panic, glancing around. Nope. No reaction. "She's not here..." She sighed. Separated once again.

• Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

There they go again with that phrase, ‘Precure’, were they not Puella Magi? Then again..these girls looked like new magical girls..but where were their soul gems? Wait a minute!

“Did you just say you’ve never seen a witch before!?” Ashley exclaimed before the pink rabbit started to attack, flailing its arms at Cure Whip as if it were throwing a tantrum much like a child would.

The rabbit did not look happy as it glared at the magical girls, getting ready to strike again.

• Lucy nods and shows them some information from a scroll-like smartphone, “I was texting someone who was investigating a bunch of kidnappings of other kids”, she explained, “mainly just kids who have special powers..like me.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back