• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

• Franklin sat in front of the courtroom. He'd been televised for most of his life, being the son of the world's greatest heroes, the Fantastic Four. Being an eight-year-old, though, he wasn't used to being filmed in front of a courtroom.

"Are you a mutant?" Mr. Murdock adjusted his fine red glasses.
    "I'm a mutate. Dad says I got my powers from cosmic rays like him and Mom." The Richards boy scratched his face. "Everyone was convinced I was a mutant for years."
    "Are you or were you ever a member of the X-Men?"
    "Dad says I'm not old enough yet." The lad shrugged. "The teams I'm on work with then sometimes, especially the Power Pack. Everyone else on the team are honorary members."
    "But you were the only one in the team that was considered a mutant?"
    "Right."

The Legal Eagle stared at the boy. He looked like a lawyer from a bad political cartoon stuck onto the body of a green griffin. Still, it disturbed him, to the extent that any older person might. He certainly wasn't intimidating in the same way most supervillains were.
    He was the more normal sort of creep that regular people had to deal with.

• 500px-TransformersMarvelUK100sLogo.png
    CLUB CON
    Crow Crow Daten_Naraku Daten_Naraku

"Keep tellin' yourself that, soft-skin," Blaster whispered. "If you've seen what the Seekers did on Gigantion, you'd be seeing them a lot differently."

Over by the food court, a hearty laugh filled the area, "I see that you're enjoying our facilities, my dear patrons! After all--"

The laughter and marketable voice came from the Combaticon Weapons Dealer, himself!

"--Maximum Costumer Satisfaction is a Swindle Guarantee!"
    Swindle.png

"Aw slag, it's Swindle!" Blaster cursed. "Be careful around him, Minerva, he could blow my cover!"

Autobot to Decepticon.gif
    DECEPTICON HQ
    Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

"Now then," Counterpunch rubbed his chin as he contemplated his next move. "Where did Runabout and Runamuk run off too?"

"So this is where you are, Counterpunch," came the voice of the Decepticon Fuel Scout, Ratbat!

Ratbat.jpg

"Commander Ratbat!" Counterpunch turned to face the Decepticon Cassette.

"I appreciate that you remembered my rank, Counterpunch, but I need you at the Docking Bay, at once!" Ratbat flew off to lead the Decepticon Warrior. "We have located Atlantis!"

"Well then, this is going to be interesting!" Counterpunch muttered to himself as he transformed into a midnight blue sports car and followed the Decepticon Cassette.

Last edited:

• hyperdimension-neptuniaMK2.png

FEATURING

CHIAKI NANAMI

"Okay, so I just watched sword fighting tutorials on YouTube," Gwen chuckled as she sheepishly shrugged. "But I can help you with the basics!"

"Okay, Chiaki! Step one: the Stance!"
    Gwen lightly pushed Chiaki's foot with her own, however contact with Chiaki's leg caused the young mercenary to blush a deep shade of red.

Gwen pulled herself away from Chiaki and walked over in front of her. "So, now that you got the stance, you now... uh..."

Oh God, I'm bad at this...

"Let's go storm the castle and save Asgard then?"
    Gwen chuckled as nervous beads of sweat dripped from her."What better teacher is there than Life-Threatening Experiences?"

Chiaki looked apprehensively from her sword to her master—then back to the sword—and then back again.

Chiaki (9).png

"You're right. Hands-on is the best way to go...I think."

The bright-eyed, nervous young adventurer shuffled out of the stance Gwen had made for her and faced the entrance to victory—or certain doom.

Chiaki (10).png

"With you by my side, there's nothing I'll have to worry about," she said, likely unaware of how much more pressure that had just put on Gwen to keep her safe in the coming battle. Even if Chiaki was clearly lacking in vital skills here, she was willing to believe in her new friend's skills instead—that was just the kind of person Chiaki was. Even if uncertainty was evident on both of their faces, Chiaki felt like she could count on Gwen to see them through the long night.

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Crow Crow @StaidFoal Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

• Danger 5 season 2.jpg
    NAZI HIDEOUT
    Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Bixir Bixir

The Nazis were blinded by the skeletal entity's power!

<"Ah! The light! It's too bright!"> the Nazis dropped their uzis and through a convoluted series of events, the firearms fired and shot the Nazis dead!

"All right!" Famous Pierre chuckled and gave the young teenager and her strange magical powers a thumb's up.

Suddenly, Pierre realized that not all the Nazis were accounted for, "Holy Fish! Hate Monger got away!" Pierre scampered to the exit as he shouted, "Come with me, my friends! We got to save Christmas!"

Last edited:

• --Minako Arisato || Katrielle Layton & Co.--
    Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Bixir Bixir

Minako breathed a sigh of relief as the Nazis were dealt with. Her Persona disappearing in blue light, fading just as Pierre took note of the missing Nazi, urging the Detective Agency to follow him and save Christmas.

"Let's go!" Katrielle took charge, following Pierre towards the supposed location of the Hate Monger.

• City of Despair.png

• venom_logo_png_1458384.png

UNDISCLOSED LOCATION
      Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

"Let's worry about your friend later, kid, 'cause I got a couple of questions of my own," Eddie's focus shifted from the young Huntress to their Captor. "What the hell is this? What do you want with me?"

With a click the man snuffed out the lighter as he chuckled, "All right, all right.. I ain't one to play games. So I'll put it to you straight, son. I need your help, you and the kid." The man gestured over to the Huntress before rolling their captor rolled his eyes, "Well, if I'm being honest, I wanted Flash Thompson's help, only, but I guess my intel's a bit old, so now I'm stuck with you." And with another click he reignited the flames, "It's Brock, right? Eddie Brock?"

Eddie nodded his head as he glared at the man.

Can you hear me? I'll keep this idiot talking, you get to him and--

Yes, take his lungs out and--

The man leaned in closer to Eddie as he snuffed out the lighter's flame, "Eddie, what can you tell me about Project Rebirth?--"

No! Do not kill him!

Please, don't yell at us, Eddie! We don't know what's wrong... Our thoughts are all jagged and--

I know. I know... Just focus.

"--Specifically, the 'Two Point Oh' Version?"

"Project Rebirth. Yeah, the Military Program that made Captain America and nothing else good," Eddie answer as his symbiote's tendrils snaked down his back. "A few years back, they kicked it up again, only this time using my other."

"Your what?"

"My... Symbiote. The Alien that's--"

The man reclined on his chair and laughed, "Oh Hah. Okay, yeah. I get it. Never heard it called that before. Go on..."

That's right. Keep laughing, @#$%&.

The Symbiote's tendrils coiled around the leg of the man's seat as he and Eddie talked.

"Not much else to tell. They bonded my... suit to Flash Thompson to create some kinda New Super-Soldier Prog--"

"No. Incorrect," their captor shook his head as he pulled an envelope from his coat pocket and retrieved an old photo inside. "Not 'new,' Son."

Rex Ve'Nam.jpg

Eddie's eyes widened, stunned at the photo shown, "W-What?"

"Surprised? Don't be," the man leaned in closer to face Eddie, eye to eye. "You ain't the first. Neither was Flash. Not by a long damn mile." Without warning, he tossed the photograph to Eddie's lap, "My name is Rex Strickland. I used to be you."

Rex sighed as he reclined on his seat, "A long time ago, before this Battleworld crap, some friends and me got bonded with some crazy alien #$%@ and went around the world killing people for the United States Government. But before I get into all of that ugly @#$%, there's a few things you need to know about me." Rex ignited his lighter, "First and Foremost..."

Eddie's symbiote was kissed by its flames.

AGHH!

"... You can't sneak up on me with this symbiote @#$%," Rex stood up from his seat and loomed over the chained Eddie. "Believe me when I tell you that I've forgotten more about those things than you will ever know."

"Heh... You think so, huh?" Eddie chuckled.

"Care to put it to the test? Here, I'll go first. We'll start easy," Rex crouched down to look Eddie in the eye. "Your symbiote there. Your... What'd you call it? Your 'Other'? Y'all been together off and on for a long time now, huh? Tell me this..." Rex stood back up, his head blocked the ceiling lamp as his shadow shrouded Eddie, "What's it's name?"

"I..." Eddie gritted his teeth as he thought of an answer. "It's... I don't think..."

Before Eddie could find an answer, Rex fired back, "How about this? How old is it? What does it like to eat? Ideal temperature? Do you know how many others it's been bonded to? I mean before it came to this planet. Does it even prefer humans? Do you age when you wear it? Because I don't know if you noticed, but I don't exactly look my years." Rex glared at the dumbfounded Eddie, "Honestly... Do you know anything about that thing besides big teeth and flashy spider symbols?" Rex threw up his hands, "Because I do. And I can teach you. I can fix you."

Eddie looked up at Rex, "Who says we need to be fixed?"

"Had any nightmares lately, Eddie?"

Eddie remained silent as Rex left to attend to the huntress before break the silence with his answer, "What do you want?"

Rex, with his back turned, answered back, "I got out of the Sym-Soldier Program a long time ago. Became a bonafide agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. after that..." Rex let out a heavy sigh, "My partners... Well, they weren't so lucky."

Rex then pulled out a dossier and tossed it on to Eddie's lap, the Dossier contained pictures of Rex's partners and their symbiotes in tubes.

"They went on too many missions. Got themselves permanently bonded with their aliens. And, well... Government didn't have much use for 'em after they all went insane. So they put them on ice." Rex hung his head, "And after that stink with that Ultimate Despair Group, S.H.I.E.L.D. thinks it isn't safe to keep my men around anymore. So they moved them to their new fancy Black Box Site, or Stark-Towa Research station, if you prefer... Covered up what they were, just like all of their mistakes. They took them there to be destroyed, Eddie. Then Towa City went to @#$%." Warm memories of his dear friends flashed before Rex's eyes, "Those are good men. I... I can't let their story end under the thumb of some psychopath."

Eddie stared into the photo of Rex and his fellow Sym-Soldiers before turning to Rex and asking, "The Symbiotes you all wore... Where did they come from?"

Rex looked over his shoulder with a smirk on his face, "That's a damn good question, son. You wanna help me find the answer?"

With no hesitation, Eddie answered, "Yes. Yes, we do."

"That's the more like it, son," Rex said as he released Eddie from his bonds. "Now, the fastest way to the Research Station is through the tunnels, if Ultimate Despair wants to play it smart, they'd use it to get out of there, too."

Eddie shoved his shoulder against Rex as the Lethal Protector walked passed him, "I know... I've been there before."

Rex shook his head as he let out a chuckle before turning his attentions to the huntress, "Don't worry about him, kid... You should be more worried about--" Rex flashed a penlight on Ruby. "Well, I'll be... You don't have a single scratch on you, kid." The former Sym-Soldier shut off his light as he shook his head, "Is there something about you that I need to know?"

Last edited:

• --Minako Arisato || Katrielle Layton & Co.--
    Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Bixir Bixir

Minako breathed a sigh of relief as the Nazis were dealt with. Her Persona disappearing in blue light, fading just as Pierre took note of the missing Nazi, urging the Detective Agency to follow him and save Christmas.

"Let's go!" Katrielle took charge, following Pierre towards the supposed location of the Hate Monger.

• Ashley joins in the attack, as she does her special move, Kawaii Slime.

Kawaii Slime

“Kumanoske! Let’s do this!” Ashley shouted as her teddy bear turned life sized and joined into the transparent cake, then throws up rainbow slime—much like that one filter on Snapchat. The rainbow slime then blows up on the rabbit, causing it to be defeated by the other magical girls.

“We did it!” Ashley cheered as the labyrinth around them started to fade back into the alleyway.

Last edited by a moderator:

• --X || Zero--
    Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

X was about to make a run for it with Zero when, just their luck, another Decepticon came their way, taking the form of a giant bat. The bat reported that they found something of great importance. Atlantis. Hearing that, the giant mechaniloid transformed into a sportscar and drove off, leaving X and Zero in their impromptu hiding spot.

"I don't get it. Wasn't Atlantis an Earth myth?" X asked, "Why would the Decepticons find that important?"

"I don't know, but if the Decepticons are after it, then it must be no good." Zero scoffed, gritting his teeth as he placed his hand over his ear module. "Axl! Meet us at the docking bay--and don't get spotted!"

"Docking bay? Oh boy!" Axl responded with a chuckle, "You wouldn't guess where I am right now!"

"...Oh no."

"Hey, hey, relax! I'm hiding behind some cargo right now." Axl reassured, "I'll keep an eye out on what's happening out here. See ya soon!" And with that, the transmission was cut.

"That Laserbeak must've gave Axl the run of his life..." X sighs with a nod, hearing the transmission. Soon, the Maverick Hunters followed the trail left behind by the blue vehicle, knowing that this 'Atlantis' is important enough.

• "Ooooh no."

Carabiniere's cannons would jam, smoke emerging from them before an explosion would occur, her metallic riggings now charred, defunct and falling off and the dinner rolls nice and toasty as they cleanly landed in the mouths of Tucker's animalistic parents.

"I think it's about time I show you the true power of the KAN-SEN system," Carabiniere rushed forward, preparing to clash with Tucker, "THESE HANDS!"

Last edited:

• Danger 5 season 2.jpg
    PENGUINI HOTEL
    Within the musty hotel room were Ilsa, who struggled to free herself from her bonds, the reborn Commander Tartar armed with surgical tools and the American Detective, Jackson, who was bound to the bed.

"Isn't this funny, Ilsa?" Tartar chuckled as he pulled out a scalpel, much to Jackson's discomfort. "Once I finish the Cyber-Nazification process, your lover will truly be a superior being and soon will purge the universe of your impurities by eradicating you." Tartar chuckled to himself as he drew the scalpel closer to Jackson's face, "How Ironic."

Ilsa then burst out in laughter

"What!?" Tartar took pause from his Cyber-Nazification of Jackson to address Ilsa's behavior. "Why are you laughing!?"

<"He's not my lover,"> Ilsa continued to laugh. <"We're just good friends.">

<"Good Friends... Good Friends... Good Friends... Good Friends...">
    Ilsa's words echoed within Jackson's mind as his dreams were crushed by those two words.

Heartbroken and needing something to just punch repeatedly, Jackson breaks free of his bonds and grabbed Tartar's claw hand and turned the scalpel against the evil A.I. through pure American Rage.

"Foolish, organic!" Tartar's gears screeched as he fought against the unbridled fury of a heartbroken American. "My time away as opened my databanks to far greater power!"

Suddenly, lightning burst into the room and struck both Tartar and Jackson!

"I evoke the God of Primeval Waters, Nu!" Tartar laughed maniacally as chilling ocean winds blew into the room and his once metal frame turned into water!

"Oh no!" Jackson was frozen by fear at the sight of Tartar's awesome new form. "THIS SHIRT IS DRY CLEAN ONLY!" the American cried as Tartar drenched him in Primeval Water!

Ilsa laughed heartily at the scene.

AUSTRALIA?
    Crow Crow
    The craze Aussie was unphased by Carabiniere's firepower and strength and tore his shirt off in a display of dominance that his Claire seemed to enjoy. The two mighty forces clashed in a display that could shake mountains into rubble.

"C'mon, Son!" Tucker's father cheered. "Teach that Drongo a lesson!" The Wombat then turned to his Emu Wife, "Oi, Mari! Get me 'nother durry!"

<"Holly! Get us out of here!"> McKenzie cried out as he nursed his groin.

BACK TO REALITY

While McKenzie and Carabiniere were still mind-melding with Tucker, Holly was lazily watching TV until, much to her delight, the doorbell rang!

"YES! Nachos Italianos!" Holly cheered before noticing the katana that McKenzie used to test her powers was still lodged in her head. With little effort, Holly dislodged the sword and hurried to answer the door.

At the door, bathed in winter fog and frost was a man dressed in a shuba, "Are you Holly?"

"Nikki Amo, Gimme the Nachos Italianos, Guido!" Holly demanded from the man.

"I am not Guido," the man said as the fog cleared to reveal his face to be that of Nikita Khrushchev! "I am your king and you are my snow maiden!"

Holly whined, knowing that her order has yet to arrive.

"Now, come fly away with me!" Khrushchev laughed as he released his Russian balloons.
    Danger 5 Fly Away.gif

• 19FB8DA1-5530-41FB-BAD1-B7A9441AFBE2.png

1576605367177.png

STARK-TOWA RESEARCH FACILITY

The cybernetic symbiote, Scorn, sighed in annoyance. Realizing how much of a waste of time this was becoming for one simple objective that she believed had been completed.

“Put simply, if I really was your enemy, and wanted you dead... Either I would’ve let the hordes of Monokuma’s do the job...”

There’s then a pause, as if to then emphasize her next point.

“Or I would have killed you all myself.”

Scorn says matter of factly, in a cool, assured manner. Conveying with a certain gravitas that if she wanted, she very well could.

“Suuuure... Whatever you say. I gotta harder noggin’ than you may think, sister. But man, symbiotes now have technological doohickeys put in them? What’s next? Terminator symbiotes that are gonna go about exterminating everyone? No thank you, I’d be taking the quickest trip to some before then.”

Ignoring the rant from the certain merc with a , Scorn coldly turned away from them.

“I don’t have anymore time for this, I’ve wasted enough of that as is. Ultimate Despair should have been prevented from getting what they came here for now. And I have to get back, before they manage to create more havoc and despair in the city. The mastermind behind this has to be stopped, along with who they brought along.”

And with that, the symbiote let out a purple, metallicish tendril, and curtly swung off, back in the direction of the city, back into the chaos.

After a moment or two, Deadpool piped up.

“Alrighty! So we can finally get our @$%#& moving again, I’m tired of seemingly being frozen here for a long time. We got some heads to knock in, and some people to complain to, false advertising on the shipment of the teddy bears that ended up having some slightly too murdery tendencies!”

Then just like that, he grabbed Raiden by his uniform, and began dragging him off in the direction of the city, giving no care in the world as to any resistance or complaints he may have. Raising a finger in the air as he does so.

“So! My not so thunder god companion! There is much evil afoot, and you have been chosen in this ultra special sweepstakes prize by Deadpool’s Patented Clearing House! To be deemed Deadpool’s sidekick, what a great honor! There’ll be lots of danger, lots of death, and a gratuitous amount of sex jokes! But I know you can do it! So come forth, adventurer!”

As they went off, he also bothered to then wave off at the A.I.M troopers behind them.

“Well, guys I can say in all certainty your science fair project this year at the expo was -11037/10 points, get better! And have fun $&%#@€&#%$!#& each other back at your nerds convention wherever the hell that is! Adios! Sayonara! See ya, don’t wanna be ya! Goodbye and good day sir!”

And like that, the two were off. Into the city.

Bixir Bixir Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

• City of Despair.png

• bustup_05_02 -.png
      "My name is Kotoko Utsugi. I hope we can get along," she said with a curtsy.

"My name's Mary Jane Watson, and can we cut to the chase? This isn't the first time a psychopath kidnapped me..." MJ closed her eyes as she continued, "Or my friends."

Mary Jane's eyes opened into a glare as she questioned the strange girl, "So just tell me...what do you want from us?"

bustup_05_04.png

"Geez! I just opened my heart up to you, and you gave it the cold shoulder already?" Kotoko whined.

The sounds of familiar CLANKing echoed down the dimly lit hallway.

bustup_05_02.png

"Fine. We'll 'cut to the chase,' then," Kotoko said, her sweet tone from before belying a newly blossoming anger. Two Monokuma units stationed themselves behind her, their gleaming red eyes casting an ominous scarlet hue over her shoulders.

The girl playfully pounced forward and pressed her palm against the sensor, "freeing" MJ from her cell. The Monokumas began marching down the checkered corridor, with the two girls close behind.

bustup_05_16.png

"For your information, you don't get to know until we get there, Little Miss Jane! And you know, it's rude to cut people off like that. It just makes the chatter too short! Where's the fun in that?" Kotoko rattled off, poking MJ's side repeatedly for emphasis.

For a moment, Kotoko's eyes wandered away from her captive, flickering from ceiling to wall and back again.

bustup_05_00.png

"It's kind of like how cupcakes are so short. But then again, cookies are even shorter...and skirts these days are too short, and Masaru's temper is too short, and pencil lead is too short, and the days are getting shorter...I'm short on time, too. Life is too short! "

Kotoko threw her arms up in the air and spun on a dime to face MJ.

bustup_05_02.png

"But no matter how bad things are getting for you, even the darkest night will end, and the sun will rise. Don't you think so?"

Last edited:
1619309070802.png
1619309116829.png"Dude, how could anyone feel big as this? And here I thought I was meant to be blind as a mole..." Ben's eyes widened with shock as the villain suddenly jumped up and grabbed a fistful of Mole-staches facial hair. The hero gathered whoever this new villain was had great strength, after all, he had just burst down from the surface into Undertown by smashing through solid concrete and tarmac, but this was way more than he expected. Faster than Rath during his fastest four-legged sprint with a stronger grip than Diamondhead, no, Four Arms...almost. If this thing could absorb any more power, Ben reckoned he'd give Vilgax a run for his money. And that was saying a lot.

But, Tennyson couldn't show his worries. He was a hero. A hero never shows their weakness. A hero never gives up. A hero doesn't hide.

Wait...that might just work...

As Parasite released Ben's luscious locks, he flipped backward in the air, taking a diving position as he fell towards the floor headfirst. The instant his fingers touched the dirt, he began to scrape away and burrow underground. "Funny thing about history, I kinda had to remake it once or twice." Ben popped up behind Ruddy and snickered. "And here I thought you couldn't get more ugly. Please, and I can't stress this enough, please don't grow a mustache!" Before the meta could react, Ben burrowed back underground, continuing to move around underneath him.

Pop up.

"Hey, calling me a fool is the same as saying we're the same, not cool dude, I'm way more likable than some mutated prune. Wait, is that actually how you got your powers?"

Burrow down.

Pop up again, behind Parasite once more.

"Whack-a-Molestache! Whack-a-Molestache! Step up and win your very own 'swatch'. Swatch? Huh, that's kinda fun to say...swatch..."

Yet again, just before Parasite could get his hands on Ben, he'd slip back under the earth and simply repeat the process of hiding, moving away, and then reappearing just to annoy the villain. Molestache couldn't beat him head-on, that much was clear. He managed to learn about the Omnitrix just by touching Ben, not even the watch itself, which was definitely new. And dangerous.

Ben popped up again and looked over at Kara, shouting over. "Hey, do you mind coming and being a power girl over here? I'm just about done purple raining on his parade and he's all tuckered out."

Crenando Crenando PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

• Supergirl was busy going through all the cars and making sure they were all safe, when the boy yelled back at her.

She looked back and noticed not only has the boy somehow managed not to die but he has also managed to actually tire the parasite out.

Good boy!

"Gonna be right there, kid! Just need to save the last car!"

She quickly places the car into place and zooms to Parasiste, using her ice breath to freeze him in place.

"Nice job! You managed to keep purple and ugly there occupied while I saved everyone! Great job, not everyone can face Parasite and live, you got some spunk in you! Also, I've been meaning to ask, what is with the chicken-guy? Do you normally beat up chicken-people? I have hundreds of questions!"

Vsland Vsland Crenando Crenando

Last edited:

• City of Despair.png

• "Hey, listen up! If you don't follow your leader's orders, I'm going to punish everyone in there! You get to do ten laps around the cell after those jumping jacks, lady!"
      "Oh, why I ought to-" Parasoul is clearly not liking what that kid has spoke, but if she were to save her sister, she would have to comply and let Sento do the speaking. "Umbrella, please be safe. I'll come for you, don't worry." She thought, letting out a sigh before doing her jumping jacks.

Masaru snickered and rubbed his hands together with mischievous glee. Getting to see a stuck-up adult like her forced to do menial exercise instead of punishing him set the boy's smile aglow.

bustup_03_02.png

"Oh yeah? What're you gonna do, spank me? Just for that backtalk, you're doing a hundred laps instead! Oh, and fifty sit-ups, too! Now get to movin', lady!"

"I recall there being some children in the Expo when we were abducted. Considering your cause and the lack of children in this cell, I can assume they're spared on whatever's gonna happen to us." Sento began, his breath still good as he had performed much strenuous tasks. "Did they join your group?" He asked, hopefully pinning down Umbrella's situation. If she did, then there's the possibility of forced labor or mind control. The latter of which he dreads to be true.

Masaru was more than happy to spill the beans to his favorite prisoner, no thanks to this power trip swelling his ego to the moon.

bustup_03_13.png

"Duuhh, of course!"

bustup_03_02.png

"We're all getting together to screw around and kick butt, and none of you losers are invited."
      Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Topless Topless

• Dark_Witch_title_steam.png

As they were handed their keys, Yu took one and placed it into his pocket, while Rise took the other one. Yu then turned to Neville with a curious query of his own.

"I noticed the bookshelves earlier. Do you allow visitors to borrow them?" Yu asked, wanting to at least sample them.
    "Of course. If you'd like to check one out, please visit the central desk on the first floor of that building," Neville said dryly, turning to point at the massive building at the center of the library.

"If there's nothing else for me to answer, then I'll be leaving. I need to make sure Klinsy is doing actual record-keeping right now, and not...whatever her eccentricity of the week might be."
    "Well, actually I do have a question to ask you," Naoto spoke up as she examined the rows of books that lined the walls. "Have you seen anyone acting suspicious lately?"

Neville's eyes lit up—well, as much as they could for a girl like her—at the very idea of Naoto's question.

NevilleSpeaking.png

"And I thought I was the only one who noticed...there've definitely been a lot of weird happenings lately."

NevilleReally.png

"Now if Klinsy would actually pay attention to phenomena like this, a lot more of these things would have been solved by now," she sighed.​

Neville placed a hand to her back and leaned backwards, settling her spine into an upright position.

NevilleNeutral.png

"Would you be willing to accompany me after you get unpacked?" she suggested to Naoto, surmising the nature of her work rather accurately. "There's a lot we should discuss."

She took a long pause, briefly forgetting the reason why the Investigation Team was here in the first place.

NevilleSpeaking.png

"...If that's alright with the rest of you, that is. I don't want to eat up too much of your time."

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Last edited:

• Gwenpool.png

Gwen ruffled her apprentice's hair and giggled, "That's the spirit, Chiyaki!" With a confident smile on her face, Gwen declared, "Now, let's go save Asgard!"

"It's nice that she's confident but in case you haven't noticed, we don't exactly have any means of protecting us from getting slaughtered by a massive hoard!" Uni crossed her arms in a huff.

"Yeah, and the guild was suppose to send us back up for this quest," Ram cried out as she held her meeker twin close.

"But you two can still do 'support' magic, right?" the young mercenary questioned.

"Uh huh... but what if one of those Dark Elves get us?" Rom trembled as she nodded in response before quickly retreating into her sister's embrace.

Gwen cupped her chin as she formulated a solution to their problem. The Pink-clad Merc's eyes turned to the two Kamen Riders that aided them in their fight. Gwenpool snapped her fingers when the answer came to her! "I know exactly what we need!"

"And what would that be?" Uni, with her hands on her hips, tapped her foot as she eyed the overly optimistic Gwenpool.

"We're gonna need some new gear and I know where to get 'em!"

"ASGARD'S FANTASY COSTCO!"

The 'Fantasy Costco,' as Gwen lovingly called it, was surprisingly untouched by the Dark Elves' war. Gwen surveyed the shop's wares before being snapped out of her giddy trance by an oddly cheery face.

"Welcome!" the redheaded merchant flashed a bright smile at her costumers. "And thank you for demonstrating that my Dark Elf Ward Stone was a success!"

Alchemist_Main.png

Gwen rushed to the merchant, "You can make those? Great! But we're looking to save Asgard; not wait out the siege."

"Wow, that's pretty noble of you..." the merchant muttered as she absent mindedly ogled Gwen's figure. "I hope you don't mind me saying this but you have some killer curves, I'm kinda jealous," the merchant giggled.

Geez, the yuri undertones made it to Asgard too...

Gwen rolled her eyes at the merchant's comment, "Thanks but I came here for some good sets of armor and two in small kids size."

And if I wanted to get gawked at, I'd go to Comic Con.

"I got a few in the back and some rune stones for added protection against Archwitches."

But maybe Yuri Undertones a thing where she's from... I mean she doesn't look like a Jack Kirby character.

"That's awesome!" Gwen's eyes beamed in delight. "So, how much?"

Is she from an Isekai or maybe she's from some obscure gacha?

"That would be Three Thousand Credits for each, Miss..." the merchant trailed off as she gestured to Gwen in hopes that the young merc would give her her name.

Oh man, I hope those armor sets don't come with RNG, too.

"Gwen Poole," the costumed mercenary shrugged. "And what's yours? 'Cause you don't look like you're from here."

"Ew, is Gwen flirting with that girl over there?" Ram stuck her tongue out in disgust.

Uni glared at the scene, "What a hypocrite."

"I'm Alchemist, my friends call me Alchemy," the young woman beamed with pride.

And it was then that Gwenpool was hit with a horrific realization.

Oh God, she's from a gacha...

"Uh, Gwen is there a problem?" the Alchemist gave Gwen a quizzical look.

"I wanted a name..." Gwen chuckled as sweat trickled down her face. "Not your profession and field of expertise."

Alchemist's eyes narrowed at Gwen, "My name is Alchemist."

"I know but--" the merc paused to let out a chuckle. "--It's your job! I'm sorry, it just bugs me so much."

Alchemist rolled her eyes at Gwen, "Do you want the armor or not..."

"We do!" Gwen wiped the sweat under her mask. "But you gotta have a cuter nickname than Alchemy."

"Fine, how about, whatever gets you to let me do my job," Alchemist muttered under her breath. "How's Allie?"

"That works."

"Good... Now let me do my job," Alchemist's words received a thumbs up from Gwen which the Alchemist responded with a heavy sigh before she left the room to fetch her stock of armor and runes.

Gwen waved off the annoyed Alchemist off only to be startled by an even more annoyed voice.

"Let me guess, it's Yuri Undertones again, huh?"

Gwen turned around to see Uni glaring at her. "Oh hey, Uni," the young merc laughed nervously. "What's up?"

"Did you really need to ask for her name, too?" Uni threw her hands over to the shop's window where the Dark Elves continued to pillage the Golden Kingdom of Asgard. "In case you've forgotten,

"No I haven't forgotten, it's just that..." Gwen let out a sigh and hung her head in shame. "Sorry, it just bugs me when when gacha games don't come up with actual names for their characters..."

"You're worse than Neptune..."Uni shook her head.

Last edited:
"Mark, honey, dinner!" Deborah Grayson called up to her son with a forced smile as she placed a plate of chicken on the table next to some chips, ketchup, and a glass of water. It wasn't unusual for Mark to be woken in the night like this. After all, ever since he became a hero, he'd be having plenty of late nights and early mornings due to patrolling the neighborhood and stopping crimes. While it wasn't hard per se, it was definitely exhausting. After all, flying was like running. He needed to relax before he could go all out again, but he didn't really have the time to relax while he was out and about.

"Coming Mom!" Mark called down, pulling on a simple blue shirt to go with his beige trousers. He then grabbed his rucksack and headed downstairs, jumping over the banister before floating to ensure he wouldn't be too loud on his landing. Touching down gently, he walked over to his mother and kissed her forehead before pulling her chair out for her and taking his own seat.

It was dark outside, with the moon high in the sky and the stars dotted about the blackness of the space. The airspace was clear, with no clouds or planes in view for right now. Mark scanned the kitchen briefly. There were a few too many empty bottles of alcohol in the trash for his liking, however, he couldn't fault his mom, not after what they had just been through. It was all too much for her, for them. He can only imagine how she was taking the recent turn of events. There were plenty of dishes piled up next to the sink, just waiting for their grime to be scrubbed off and the pan used to fry the chicken was sat on the hob.

Mark let out a quiet sigh, trying to keep it from Deborah. He picked up his fork and the plate of chips, sliding a portion off it onto his own. "It looks good, mom, thanks." He said with a soft tone before reaching for the ketchup and squirting someone his plate next to his chips. "You not gonna eat?"

"No...I-I'm just not feeling hungry, I had a big lunch."

"Oh, okay. Hey mom, do you mind turning up the tv?"

Deborah got to her feet to walk into the living room and turn up the television. The news began to play. "So Mark, I was thinking... why don't you transfer to one of those hero schools? With your powers and grades, I'm sure they'd love to have you."

Mark cut his chicken breast and pressed his fork into it, lifting it to his lips before shaking his head. "Nah, those hero schools are a waste of both the student's and teachers' time." As he spoke, he waved his fork around in the air. "No amount of lessons and drills can prepare those kids for the reality of being a hero. It's not all fun and games, mom, you know that as well as I do, especially after-" Mark felt himself choke up as he held back a sob, but his mom could see Mark was struggling and so walked over to him quickly and began to brush his hair, kissing his head as she held him close to her chest.

"I know, Mark, I know...I was just trying to...never mind..."
"This just in, a huge man in red armor is going on a rampage throughout the city of San Fransc- San Franargus. Seriously? I have to call it tha-

"Go honey." Markus' mom said, letting go of her son, who immediately took off out of the back door.

He quickly flew back in and kissed his mom on the forehead once more.

"Please be careful, Mark."

"Mom, don't worry. Remember, I'm"

1619882692228.png

With a reassuring smile, Invincible once more took off of the back door, traveling through the air, flying so fast his clothes burned off to leave him in his superhero costume. He pulled his cowl over his face and continued to the city. As he got closer, he could hear screams of hundred of civilians in pain in fear and car sirens wailed out and buildings collapsed. Dust clouds and rubble flew into the air.

Invincible landed on the ground, looking around. His eyes widened in surprise and disgust. There were children who were kneeling on the floor, tears streaming down their cheeks as they shook the corpses of their dead parents and groups of teenagers who were either running or filming the situation on their smartphones. Suddenly, a car was sent flying towards the group of teens filming the situation. They froze in fear. Invincible, on the other hand, appeared in front of them in a blink of an eye, catching the car with ease before placing it down. "Run. I've got this."

He then took off once more, flying through the holes in the building that were left in the wake of whoever he was meant to put a stop to. He was lucky the holes weren't higher up, otherwise, the buildings would have been collapsing left and right. As the hero flew faster and faster, he caught up to the villain. Again, his eyes widened, this time in fear.

He watched as a hulk of a man simply walked through tank fire, countless other heroes on the floor, beaten and bloody.

1619884031955.png

The Juggernaut simply laughed as he strolled towards the military forces in front of him, tanking missiles and grenades like they were nothing. As he got closer, he raised his fists into the air and brought them down with a full, unstoppable force, crushing and folding the tanks in front of him. "When will you lot learn that this is pointless? NOTHING CAN STOP THE JUGGERNAUT!!"

"Wanna bet, big guy?" Invincible brought his hands together and flew down towards Marko, landing a double axe handle right to the head. The villain was forced to bow his head a few centimeters before he smirked and grabbed the hero and tossed him towards a building.

"Stay outta my way kid, or you'll end up like those weaklings from earlier!"

Invincible rolled in the air and slowed himself down, landing on the wall and pushing himself off of it to attack Juggernaut once again. His fists collided with Juggernaut's chest to no avail. "Crap..."

Juggs punched Invincible's back and sent him into the ground, causing him to bounce off of it, winding him in the process. "Seriously, kid, get lost if you know what's good for ya!"

Invincible got to his feet and attempted to hit Juggernaut with an uppercut, only to find that, once again, he could do nothing to harm him. "What are you?"

"Unstoppable!"

Juggernaut decked Mark in the face with full force, sending him bouncing and skidding off the floor before being sent into a van. The vehicle now had an Invincible-shaped dent in it as Mark to the ground on all fours, blood pouring from his nose. He clenched his fists and fly forward again, trying to punch Juggernaut one more time. Juggernaut caught it and swung Mark around overhead before smashing him into the road below. "People call me stupid, but you just don't seem to learn!" Juggernaut then stepped on Mark's back, crushing him under his enormous weight.

Mark grit his teeth before yelling out in pain, trying to push back up. He had begun to gain some ground, pushing up against Juggernaut's foot. The villain raised a brow before beginning to repeatedly stomp on his back brutally.

Over.

And over.

And over.​

• =Bentenmaru=

Marika was taken aback by Swindle's sudden introduction. Her brain processed what had just happened for a short while but then burst out into laughter as hearty as the greeting presented by the Transformer himself.

"That was a nice one!" Marika stated as she wiped out some tears dropping from her eyes from cackling, much to the confusion of the two adults behind her.

"...how did you even fall for that!?" Kane wondered unappreciatively before turning back toward the food stall. His hand trashed around in his pocket before he pulled it back to reveal five golden coins.

"I don't know if you guys accept some really ancient currency, but this is pretty much all I have right now," the pilot offered his coins to the food seller robots.

"Wait, where did you get those coins?" asked Misa in utter surprise.

"Hyakume, and please don't tell him anything about this, or I won't see the end of it."

In the midst of all of that, Marika was still busy laughing before she eventually calmed down, her head felt a bit lighter than before.

"...what were we talking about again?" the pirate captain asked with the gaze of an airhead.

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Crow Crow

• 500px-TransformersMarvelUK100sLogo.png
    CLUB CON
    Daten_Naraku Daten_Naraku Crow Crow
    "Why isn't this just a surprise!" Swindle chuckled as he approached Minerva, her parents and Blaster.

"Aw scrap..." Blaster cursed softly, praying the Combaticon didn't notice him.

"I'm not surprise you don't recognize me, Mister Ambassador," Swindle stopped right in front of Minerva's father. "I was mostly Bruticus' leg when I was in Mont Porte." Swindle smirked as he bowed to Mont Porte's Ambassador to Japan, "My name's Swindle, I'm always up for good business."

Minerva's mother trembled at the Decepticon, "You... You were the ones that attacked Professor Blanieux's lab!"

"Well, in my defense... I was only a leg," the Combaticon Arms Dealer chuckled as he transformed into a Military Jeep that could seat two people. "Besides! That was before Battleworld and the Decepticons have reformed since then!" The Jeep's doors opened as Swindle invited the couple, "Come and let me show you!"

"Dear, do you think this is a good id--" Minerva's mother clung to her husband's arm as he in turn patted her back with his free hand.

"It will be all right, darling, trust me," he said as the pair climbed into the Jeep. The Ambassador turned his attentions to his daughter, "We'll be back before Nine, Minerva, why not enjoy yourself for a bit?"

"I-I will," Minerva answered with a weary smile. "Au revoir," Minerva chuckled nervously as she waved off her Parents and their Decepticon Guide.

"Talk about a close one, huh, Soft-skin?" Blaster whispered to Minerva.

Minerva nodded in response before making her way to the pirate-themed girls.

The Twin Decepticon Battlemasters inspected the airheaded girl's coins.

"Hmm, you think they're worth anything, Heatstroke?" the Decepticon Flamethrower asked his brother.

"Not sure, Heartburn, but I think we could show them to Ratbat, just in case..." Heatstroke stashed the coins before turning to the pirates. "Sorry, but we need to determine how much interdimensional currency is worth here."

"I don't think that will be necessary," Minerva spoke as she pulled out her credit card. "I'll be covering for the charges."

Heatstroke pulled out the coins and asked the young Pirate Captain, "Uh... We can still keep the coins, right?"

Last edited:

• 1605616064190-png.808126

Parasoul had just finished her jumping jacks. While she is indeed physically fit, it has been a long time that she never had a proper exercise, what with doing all the paper and military work. She would begin her laps, running around the cell. As she does, she overhears the mention of Umbrella from Sento and asked if she had joined. Parasoul is fearing the worst.

latest

"Umbrella... joining those kids? No, I don't think she would...but I swear if they did..." She thought both worriedly and bitterly.

Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

• latest

"The Medicis are nothing short of cowards and scumbags. In fact, they were the ones who killed my prior Master and Lady - the parents of milady over here... I suppose 'killed' is a bit inaccurate, for their fates were much worse than mere death," Leviathan's head was lowered, "in other words, don't take them lightly."

latest

Squigly on the other hand takes a look at the picture. "I don't know if I recognise this person. How about you, Leviathan?"

"Hmmmm..." Leviathan peers towards the picture, squinting his eyes.

MagicalGirlToon MagicalGirlToon Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Crow Crow

Last edited:

• --Sento Kiryu--
    Chapter 1: Is Hope = Despair?
    Interaction: Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo Topless Topless

And just like that, there was confirmation of the Canopy monarch's survival. Albeit in a rather sinister twist; she may had possibly joined the Warriors Of Hope. This was rather concerning to the genius physicist. No doubt, a child would never join up with such a twisted game of death and destruction. Sure, there would be rascals, but even then--the thought of murdering for fun is...Sickening.

No, Sento must keep it together. If his composure breaks now, he wouldn't be able to extract anymore information. As of now...What is there to ask? Asking about his equipment would raise a flag that even children could spot from a mile away. Thus...Let's get the big one out of the way. His required exercise is just about over, anyway.

"One last thing. What are you going to do with us?" Sento asked as he let out a sigh, finishing his exercise with his hand on his knees. "There's a reason why we're still alive and not killed when we're hit by the gas...Is it?" He couldn't help but remember what he said earlier; 'Screw around and kick butt'...If the adults here are meant to be executed, then the most likely conclusion would be that they'll sick the children in this cell. That, or they have something much, much worst planned for them.

At this point, Sento's hoping for something he can think his way out of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back