• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Unbeatable_Squirrel_Girl_(2015)_logo2.png

Squirrel Girl wiped the paint off of her face, not too happy that squid girl decided to use her paint attack until after she decided to get out of the suit. It was after she could see that she was then pelted with a smoke grenade.

"None of this was very sporting and I don't think that I appreciate it!" she shouted.

Then the team cheered about killing Hitler.

"You know, I always thought that I was the non-lethal type and that I wouldn't kill baby Hitler in the crib, but now that it's adult Hitler I think that it's okay."

Squirrel Girl burst into the room and pointed stoically at the bad guy.

"And we meet for the first time Hitler and Baron Blood! Only you two would find a super melding of worlds and try to take over! Well now it stops before you can find even more people to kill!!"

"<SQUIRRELS OF THE WOOOORRRRLLLDDD!!!>" she started.

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind MainEventMan MainEventMan Moonsie Moonsie

4564273-the_unbeatable_squirrel_girl_3_2nd_printing_variant-h_2016.jpg

• hyperdimension__cpu_blanc_by_zalotangel-d9sm1pu.png
    Blanc got a little impatient again while she was waiting for Ryuuga to finish eating. It's either he's a slow eater, or he's a big eater. Well, it doesn't matter anyways. She has a habit of adjusting herself into a comfortable yet embarassing position while she's reading. She was sitting sideways in her seat. She was moving both her legs upward alternately. She didn't care if she was being so informal, even though she was sitting on a throne that belongs of a goddess. Well, she IS a goddess. They're supposed to be completely formal, but who cares? And without warning, the boy who was just eating earlier entered the throne room. They stared for a second, until her face shot up shades of red. Her face had a mixed emotion of surprise and embarassment. It's the second time that she had been embarassed by him. Blanc then shaked her head, trying to act as if nothing hapepned. She set her book down, stood up, and walked towards Ryuuga.

"Bring out your slay quest paper and give it to him." She pointed at Ran-ran, who was on the door to her bedroom. She tried to ask him nicely, but her tone of voice still sounded like an order. She ordered her other assistant, since Financier was facing punishment. "Ran-ran, take his quest paper and bring it you-know-where. Take the reward and give it to him."

It appears that hell, which was previously brought down upon the team since Beacon's entrance exam, has returned for them once more, this time entering into a giant forest loaded with unknown creatures that dwells within to reach the camp. The girls are very anxious about this, especially Tron. She was then given a weapon by Sento, which appears to be very identical to the one she had invented with the stolen blueprints. She examines the weapon and thought "Hey, this looks like the one that I have invented. He probably must have a backup blueprint." She then looks up at the professor and say "Thanks."

Meanwhile, the Explosion Murder King, Katsuki Bakugo, makes his move, although something attacks him which prompted him to use his Quirk to dodge it and land back to where he was once positioned. Tron is visibly scared at this point, even when given a weapon. If the team needs to get to the campsite fast and safe, then they need to talk about it. "So...what's the plan, girls?" Tron asked, and then the rest begin to think about until Filia sparks up an idea. "I got an idea, just watch this." She says before stepping out of the crowd and glances up at Samson to ask "You ready, Samson?"

"Hell yeah!"

"Alright, HENSHI~~N!!!"

latest

After she yelled, Samson goes into a cockroach-like state and Filia falls down so her parasite can lay on six feet. Tron, May, Nakoruru, and some others would be astonished by this.

latest

"F-F-Filia?! How did you...?!" Tron was the first to ask about this sudden transformation. Filia giggled and replied "Well, ever since we've started fighting for our lived, we had the idea of doing some flashy moves. Now here's how it goes; Tron, since Professor Sento gave you that gun, then you will be up front and shoot down any monster on sight. Nakoruru, you will be on the middle and have your bird friend provide aerial support when needed. Also, you'll be our resident healer just in case Tron or May gets hurt, and also, since we are entering a forest, she can be our sensor with her tree communication thing. Lastly, May will be on the back and you will be in charge of knocking back any monster that is coming at us from behind. Also, summon some dolphins if you can. Now hop on, and don't worry, Samson can carry a lot of weight."

While May and Nakoruru agrees with the idea, Tron complains "Why should I be at the front? Shouldn't it be just May? I mean she has that huge anchor of hers to knock away everything that blocks our path, and I think that's valid." Filia thought for a moment before saying "Well, May's anchor might weight in the front, that is why I've chosen you to go up front. l Now let's hurry up." Tron sighs in defeat before she and the other two team members hop on Filia. Tron looks down at her and ask "You sure we should be doing this? What if that monster that the U.A. student encountered attack us?"

"You saw how Professor Sento use that gun, right? You can use that to perform a distraction to make a frantic escape." Filia answers "Now hold on! We're going in!" And with that said, the team makes their speedy way into the forest, hoping that they can survive the entire trip without getting themselves harmed.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod takki takki Verite Verite Thawne Thawne Vsland Vsland Moonsie Moonsie

• Squirrels swarmed Tony Stark's Office. Baron Blood looked at the vermin with disgust while Hitler stood his ground. The Führer snapped his fingers to summon an army of German Shepards. The German Shepards attacked the squirrels and the two armies of beast tore apart the office before they left down the hall into an awaiting elevator.

Tucker rolled his eyes at Squirrel Girl, "So much for your squirrels..."

The Nazi Vampire SHIELD agents aimed their guns on the group.

Baron Blood laughed at our heroes, "That was your best plan?"

<"This wouldn't have happened if they were Siberian Squirrels..."> Ilsa commented as she continued to smoke her cigarette.

Baron Blood walked up to Danger 5 first, "I wonder who should I turn first..." The Vampire walked passed each member of Danger 5 until he saw Claire, "I smell the blood of a virgin..."

"Excuse me?!" Claire objected.

"I'll start with this delicate treat... first" Baron Blood bore his fangs and prepared to bite Clair's neck only for an unlike savoir to arrive in the form of Hitler.

<"You will leave the girl alone, Falsworth!"> Hitler ordered the HYDRA Vampire.

"But mein Führer," Baron Blood argued back.

<"No..."> Hitler shook his head in disapproval.

"But mein Führer," Baron Blood pleaded as if he was a child.

<"No..."> Hitler stomped his foot down.

"Fine..." Baron Blood then walked over to Ilsa, "I'll start with the Russ--" Baron Blood paused when he recognized the dreaded scent of... "GARLIC!"

Ilsa pulled out a necklace made from Siberian Garlic and tossed it at Baron Blood who backed away from the accursed vegetable.

The Nazi Vampire SHIELD agents opened fired at the group with a clear exception of the Squid Kid.

Danger 5 managed to hide behind some couches.

Jackson looked over at the Squid Kid, "Ink them!"

Last edited:
  • Boku_no_Hero_Academia_Logo.png

latest
    Midoriya's eyes widened as he followed the woman's finger. "A-all the way over there?" He asked sheepishly, taking a deep breath and closing his eyes. 'I've got this...all I have to do is make it over there...' As he heard the term 'semblance', the boy quickly pulled out his notepad once more and began jotting down more notes. "What exactly are semblances?" He asked, to no avail due to the sudden rush of students jumping off the cliff. With a sigh, he shoved his notebook back into his pocket and clenched his fists, his body beginning to emit green lightning before jumping down with the rest of his class.

Landing slightly behind everybody else, Midoriya jumped into the trees and began hopping from branch to branch, trying to catch up with Bakugo. "Kacchan!" He shouted as he saw the giant hand swoop down and narrowly miss the other student. "Don't run too far ahead! You'll get killed!" Almost as if on cue, the tree in front of him fell, causing the male to do the same thing. Landing on the ground, he looked ahead of him. And then to his left.

To his surprise, he was next to his former friend. "Kacchan, you can't do this alone." He told him. "I'll serve as a distraction and then you run in...go for the face." A cloud of dust appeared Midoriya as he kicked at the dirt of the forest, charging straight for the beasts in front of them. The creature brought it's arm out to the side and swiped at the young hero. Deku jumped up, leapfrogging over it's arm as he pushed himself up. "Now Kacchan!!"
    Thepotatogod Thepotatogod takki takki Verite Verite Thawne Thawne Moonsie Moonsie Zamasu Zamasu

• Noire_V2_2-2.png

As I thought no wonder you don't care about the non-existing forth wall.

Noire sighed and smiled. “Plus that is Neptune's job she is the protagonist here...and it's already annoying enough with one...but it's not like I don't mind it..

Jerome-092
Los Alba

The Spartan remained aloof from the other two, standing near the door and watching the street.
In the scant time he'd known the other two, he'd conveyed no emotion and offered little in the way of who he was. Getting home WAS important to the soldier, more so than they'd know.
While he was only partially listening, he thought of his comrades within the Spirit of Fire, and his family. Alice and Douglas, fellow Spartans, had been left behind in the transition to this strange world, and he felt ever so alone. Not that anyone could tell that from how he carried himself or acted.

"I agree. Any assistance in getting home would be benefi-"

Jerome was cut short by the crowd, and pushed the door open to see what was going on as he grabbed his rifle from the magnetic clamp on his back.

Thanatoaster Thanatoaster Malkav Malkav

Hosokawa and Reikomu
Metropolis

Reycom_and_Hosokawa.jpg

The two stopped in their tracks when a hysterical woman wearing some kind of futuristic getup approached them. She was talking like it was the end of the world, madly asking them question after question without pause. Hosokawa gripped the bag of money in one hand and Reikomu's spellbook with the other. "Are you high or something, lady? I don't know what the hell you're talking about."

The thought hadn't crossed Hosokawa's mind, but it certainly had for Reikomu. Maybe this woman had been brought to this city just like they had. Reikomu looked up to his partner and said, "Hosokawa, I don't think she's from here if you know what I mean."

Hosokawa raised an eyebrow, confused for a second, but he eventually caught on to what Reikomu was saying. Hosokawa laughed and smirked at the crazed woman. "Listen, lady, I don't know where you came from but this is Metropolis. Wherever you used to live is probably a long ways from here, and I doubt you'll be going home anytime soon."

In the distance, Hosokawa thought he heard sirens heading their way. He figured they wouldn't be a problem for Reikomu, but he wasn't really in the mood to deal with them tonight. Hosokawa gestured with his head to the woman, saying "Listen, lady, we've got someplace to be and we don't have the time to stand around talking to you. Why don't you take a hike and go find someone who cares?"

Hosokawa gripped his spellbook even harder. He didn't know who this lady was or where she came from but if she planned on wasting his time then he'd have to sic his "tool" on her.
Malkav Malkav

• Tokyo, Japan
    2017 A.D.

ACB7002C-3674-4FE8-9010-2C3718BDF57E.jpeg

”Agh! It’s you! You’re that Dream Youkai from earlier! That means I’m still dreaming, right?!”

”Don’t worry. This is the Real World.”

”So, that battle with the imposter just now was real?”

”To say it was ‘real’ is misleading. Your experience certainly was, though.”

”Uhh...I’m confused. What just happened to me?”

”...And thus, the three of you merged together as one.”

”Then which Sumireko am I...?”

Hush. You are still Sumireko Usami all the same, are you not?”

Tokyo, Japan
    2018 A.D.

Sumireko replayed the sequence of events in her mind as she brushed her teeth before bed. In all the years she had dreamed about Gensokyo, she had never had an encounter more bizarre than the one with the blue-haired baku. After escaping from Gensokyo’s Dream World, she was forced to fight...herself before waking up back in her room. The Dream Youkai appeared in Sumireko’s room at that time, explaining to her that the various versions of herself had merged into one after the fight. Upon waking up from that particularly strange journey to Gensokyo, she remembered being in a state of panic for most of the night, worrying that her very identity had been lost in the process.

Sumireko stepped out of the bathroom, flipping off the light as she walked out.

Despite the fear she had felt that night when she thought she had lost her identity, she did not let that deter her from returning to Gensokyo just a few days after.

Sumireko finished changing into her pajamas and slipped underneath the covers. Her eyes stared blankly at the ceiling.

While the novelty of visiting a fantastical land hidden away in her dreams had worn off by now, going there was still always the highlight of her week. The modern world had become painfully dull in comparison, and Sumireko had already been struggling to find meaningful things to do in it before she discovered Gensokyo. If internet service, video games, and decent air conditioning could reach there someday, she’d have no reason to come back here ever again.

Tonight, she was going to lucid dream and enter Gensokyo once more.

After turning off the light of the lamp on her nightstand with her mind, she closed her eyes and fell into a deep sleep.

Metropolis

Sumireko levitated down onto a rooftop in a sprawling cityscape, completely clad in her occult Sealing Club outfit. The breeze at this altitude caused her cape to flutter as she crossed her arms and gazed down at the streets from the ledge.

The occultist was already confused about why this place looked nothing like something from the Edo-period. Could she have subconsciously teleported into a Western city by mistake? The buildings did bear a strong resemblance to the skyscrapers of New York, but that couldn’t be possible. If she was on the other side of the world, the sun would be shining already.

On closer inspection, the shapes of the figures moving around on the streets below were too distinct from each other—they couldn’t all be human.

”Where have I ended up this time...?” Sumireko mumbled to herself, failing to realize that someone else was here with her.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Last edited:
--Stella--
Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

Stella nodded as she put her hands on the controller. She stared it for a while, wondering how to actually use it. Soon enough, her thumb landed on one of the buttons, a sound of confirmation reached her ears as she glanced at the monitor, but missing what it did. This time, she pressed the button while looking at the screen. The button caused the girl on screen to throw a jab.

'So it's like piloting, but slightly different...' She thought before seeing the slime-headed man got an inch too close to her character and landed a punch to the face, causing her character to be flung back a fw inches.

"I guess I do this...?" Stella muttered as she began to press on the circle buttons, the character tossing a whole bunch of punches and kicks without even moving her character.

Truly, a noob move.

--Penny Polendina--
takki takki Verite Verite Moonsie Moonsie Vsland Vsland Thawne Thawne Zamasu Zamasu

The android landed on her feet safely without fail as everyone else stood up and glanced at the forest. It's strange how it's called the beast forest even though she couldn't seem to detect any signs of life within that forest. Before she could do anything, the blonde boy she stood beside earlier, apparently named 'Kacchan' rushed head onto the forest, only to return back to the starting point when a giant hand made out of hardened dirt clods attacks him. Soon enough, the students began to move on their on; Team FNTM rode on their leader's hair which can shift into various shapes. Ruby soon dashed forth, with the rest of RNJR following her trail on her own. The rest of the Beacon Student sticked with their Teams while the UA students went on small groups. Since Penny is technically from neither school, she decided to tag along with anyone she could find.

Penny ran past the somewhat scared boy as she entered the forest, her back splitting open as several blades emerged from her back, forming a wing-like formation as it floated a few feet from her back. This situation appears to be great to test out new body Sento built for her.

>Encounter: Team FNTM
While Team FNTM are cruisin through the forest, a dirt monster began to form in their direction; it appeared to be quite different from the one that Bakugou and Deku faced near the entrance. The dirt monster appeared to look like that of a Western Styled Dragon, with wings and all. As the group closed it, the Dirt Dragon would lunged at the four, it's snout opening to attack them.

>Encounter: Team RNJR
In Ruby's trajectory, she would spot one of the Dirt Monsters, seemingly expecting her. It soon raised it's giant arm to swat her down, lest she changes trajectory or she clashes with it.

--Ryuga Banjou--
takki takki

Ryuga and Blanc stared at each other for a few seconds the moment he had entered the room. He raised a brow in confusion as the 'goddess'' face turned red once more.

"What? Was there something on my face?" Ryuga asked as he rubbed the back of his neck. Without being given an answer, Blanc stood up and walked towards him as if nothing happened...Is this a habbit of hers? Well, that much she wouldn't know. She then asked Ryuga for his quest paper and asked to be give to a person called Ran-Ran. She pointed at what appears to be a brown haired teenager clad in a cyan dress. It appears to a have a cartoonish pig mask of sort. With a nod, Ryuga walked towards this 'Ran-Ran' person as he took out the Quest Paper, folded into four to easily be put in his pocket. He unfolded the Quest Paper and handed it to Ran-Ran. "Here."

--Minako Arisato--
Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts (It's been a while since I put these two tags together)

Just as Minako was about to walk down the stairs, she hears something landing near her, along with a young girl's voice. She turned around; there wasn't anyone around when she woke up, but seeing as she heard footsteps landing on the rooftop, could it be a person? She peeked from the doorway and soon found what appears to be a highschooler like her clad in a black cloak and a hat. Minako remained silent as she watched this suspicious looking highschooler in the distance. Something tells her she's FAR from a normal girl. . .

Agent 3 followed the squirrel girl through the door, into an office-like room. Immediately, the agent's boss senses were tingling. A large room was never a good sign. Egregiously, the agent's senses were right, as a vampire who looked to be in charge - and was marked on Agent 8's map - was awaiting their arrival in the room. Agent 3 reflexively reached for her main weapon, which unfortunately still wasn't with her.

The squirrel girl had brought friends, which Agent 3 hadn't noticed in the swarm of squirrels and wolves before. Though they were still outmatched, as the vampire had escorts, who already had loaded guns aimed at the group. The situation was falling apart quickly, but those guns held Agent 3 where she was.

There wasn't much of anything she could do as Baron Blood monologued in a language foreign to the agent, before selecting one of the squirrel girl's friends. He prepared to bite her, presumably to convert her into a vampire, when someone important-looking interrupted the fateful moment. It has Hitler. Agent 3 was internally conflicted on his sudden appearance. He was much more imposing up close and from below than from above through a grate.

By now, with two out of three marked personnel in the same room, Agent 3 was itching to take both of them out. However, an all-too-familiar sound pushed her into a dodge roll. Turning around, Agent 8 had deployed a Killer Wail! (spelling disputed) Agent 3 was pretty sure those were outlawed in the recent special-weapons ban. Perhaps she had on her an Ink Strike as well?

Either way, the octoling agent moved out of the room with the oversized contraption, presumably to set it up. Agent 3 lunged out of the way when the Killer Wail's indicating beam appeared, threatening to unleash a powerful directional blast of sound. Mentally logging about where in the room was about to be flooded with explosive sound waves, Agent 3 grabbed a third Burst Bomb, and tossed it directly at Baron Blood.

( Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Moonsie Moonsie MainEventMan MainEventMan Malkav Malkav )

As Ran-Ran took the quest paper, Blanc ordered her, "I'll give you 30 seconds. Go past that and you'll get the same punishment as Financier." Ran-Ran panicked, "Y-yes, Blanc-sama!" And her assistant took off as fast as they can. She can be sometimes rude depending on her mood, but right now, she was getting impatient. She wanted to do something that she doesn't do much. And then, she remembered that she'd tell Neptune about the weird monster attack yesterday with Ryuuga. "So, Ryuuga," She broke down the silence while she was going back to her throne. She sat down, continuing her sentence. "Where do you plan on going after you get your reward?"

Rudy finally got his balance, just in time to see the superheroes jet out of the way. His response to this was swearing and random acts of violence towards his surroundings involving his new fire based powers. Of course Torval putting an end to the madness spoke up "You know, it's still possible to catch up with them if you don't smash straight through everything."
Rudy stopped destroying buildings for a moment "But how do I do that? I can't fly like them, not without some kinda superpowers."
Parasite watched as his targets got further and further away. "Easy Rudy, go above and a top the buildings, the occasional shortcut from that alien's memory would also help."
This caused Rudy to smile "That's a pretty smart plan, thanks Doc, you're a big help y'know."
Torval remarked in as hushed as a mental voice could "Idiot."
The Parasite still saw the mech zooming around far faster than he could travel without powers but it wouldn't leave his sight. He backed up and made a jump for the nearest building, pulling himself up with a bit of effort before trying to traverse rooftops. Occasionally dropping down on the nearest alien and leaving them near death as he didn't have a moment to waste on small-fry.

Sleek Sleek Vsland Vsland

Unbeatable_Squirrel_Girl_(2015)_logo2.png
This is definitely a Captain America situation. Nazis were not her thing. And more than ever she was wishing that she'd never ditched the Iron Squirrel suit. Not to self: do not ditch your power armor because a character from an Australian comedy series pulled a Saturday-morning cartoon lesson.

Squirrel Girl watched as Blood went for the Danger 5 girl, then she oulled out garlic, thrn the Nazis pulled out guns, and squid girl clobbered him with a sonic attack followed by paint bombs. She had an idea.

"Sorry, I need to borrow this," she exclaimed as she yoinked thr garlic from Ilsa. Squirrel Girl then used Agent 3's distraction to jump onto Baron Blood's back. She dug her claws in and wrapped her tail around him for stability, all the while holding the clove in her other hand.

"Dinner time, you Dracuka knock-off!" she proclaimed before attempting to shove the garlic directly into his mouth.

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind Moonsie Moonsie MainEventMan MainEventMan

--Ryuga Banjou--
takki takki

Before Ryuga could really take in what the pig-faced thing really is, Blanc decided to ask him where he'll be going after he gets the award. Which he hasn't really thought of beforehand. He just planned on keep doing quests until he could find a way back home. Then again, he could just go to where Sento is at the moment; Valpan. His description is very vague at best. He said something about a Beacon?

"Honestly, I still haven't thought of it." Ryuga crossed his arms as he sighed, thinking for a moment before saying his answer. "I'd probably go somewhere warmer, or something...Probably that Asgard place you told me before?" He shrugged, letting out a chuckle. "Or maybe just do some more quests to make more money. Inns wouldn't be free after all."

• Miguel O'Hara - Latlas

032f912ab3827274212e56ee23766410.png
    "Oh, a second opinion. Just what I needed," Miguel retorted half-sarcastically as the stern-looking woman named Winter appeared (emphasis on half, considering his initial train of thought), looking over at her, and then back at Doom, listening silently to their exchange.

He couldn't deny that he was out of his element here. And besides, it seemed as though the answer had already been made for him, in the event that he did decide to refuse in the first place. In a sense, maybe it was better this way, if Miguel was going to spend any more time trying to mull over it anyway.

To put it logically, the definite pros outweighed the possible cons. As Doom said, he wasn't some ruthless tyrant, mad and hell bent on power. This wasn't Alchemax or anything that Miguel was dealing with. For once, he could depend on the other party to hold things together logically, or at least, as much as Spider-Man was able to put together with the pieces given.

Dammit. Was this the sort of charisma Doom had to be able to hold power like this in the first place? It was actually a little scary.

Still, he couldn't deny that Doom was more than likely right; considering he was rivals with Reed Richards, one of the greatest all-around geniuses of his time whom Miguel was a personal fan of, logically, the power of the wand was probably in better use in the hands of Doom than a little girl, even if the wand might turn out to "truly belong to her, predestined by fate" or something hokey like that. To that end, it was a logical course for Miguel, but morally? He was filled with doubts, but what could he do?

As the age-old saying went, he was stuck between a rock and a hard place, and someone was pushing him out for him, whether he liked it or not.

"Fine, fine, I'll go. Diplomacy was never really my strong suit, so I hope I won't be counted on to be any speaker of a house," Miguel said, resigning his fate to Doom, before catching up with Winter and walking beside her, leaving with that.

As they walked, a somewhat uncomfortable silence looming over the both of them, Miguel cleared his throat, before braving to speak. "So... I'm sure the joke's been done to death so instead I'll just ask, how many times have people called you something like ice queen?"

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

Baron Blood's eyes widened when the Squirrely Hero shoved Siberian Garlic into the HYDRA Vampire's mouth. The Vampire struggled to get Squirrel Girl off of him while the Nazi Vampire SHIELD soldiers watched on. Danger 5 used this as the opportunity to strike the Vampires with their Star of David throwing stars. Once the Vampires were struck they instantly turned into ashes.

Baron Blood finally over came his hatred of Garlic and tossed Squirrel Girl off of him and spat out the Garlic, "I bloody hate garlic!" Baron Blood then loomed over Squirrel Girl, "You'll pay for that, Allied Squirrel!"

Pierre came to the rescue as he aimed his gun at Baron Blood, "This is for Union Jack!" Pierre's pistol shot a wooden stake that peirced the black heart of the HYDRA Vampire which killed him instantly...

Hitler realized that he was alone in a sea of Nazi Vampire Ashes...

"It's over, Hitler," Tucker said as he and the rest of Danger 5 aimed their guns at Hitler, "Finished!"

Danger 5 fired their guns at Hitler who manged to run fast enough to dodge them. Hitler then leaped out of a nearby Window.
Danger 5 Hitler got away.gif
Tucker ran to the broken window that Adolf used to escape them and saw no sign of the evil dictator, "Damn! Hitler got away!" With that said, Danger 5 lowered their guns.

Jackson walked up to the Squid Kid and patted its head, "You did good, kid!" Jackson then apologized for his paranoia earlier, "Sorry about calling you a Nazi."

Tucker then rolled his eyes at the scene, "Anyways... we better get back to Base at once before the Nazis try something else."

"Agreed," Claire nodded before the Ceiling of the Office Room opened up and came down... THE INVINCIBLE IRON MAN!

"Well," Iron Man said as his face plate lifted up to reveal Tony Stark's face, "I missed one hell of a party..."

---((DON'T REPLY TO THIS PART OF THE POST))---
Over to a corner of the ruined office of Tony Stark, a smoking man with a goatee walked into the scene, he wore a night cap and suit and tie, next to the man was a bed and night stand.

"Tired of being the one that goes bump in the night?"

The man continued to smoke his cigarette as he held up a rather large nightlight.

"Try McMahon Nightlights..."

The smoking man plugged the nightlight to a socket next to a bed.

"The only Nightlight made by the working man for the working man..."

The man with cigarette in mouth snapped his fingers to turn off the lights and climbed into bed to sleep. Light only coming from the nightlight and the cigarette.

"McMahon Nightlights: Keeping you out of the dark."

Last edited:
Ntrkirbydslogo1uh.jpg
Kirby waved to the zombie man as he greeted. The nearby citizens went inside and cowered, but appeared to be peaking in curiously. Whether from thr zombie man or the puffball from the sky, who could tell?

Kirby decided fhat the trip had made him hungry once more. His stomach growled. He motioned to go forward at the disheveled man to go down the streets towards town.

• latest
    POST UPGRADE

As the team are cruising around, all of a sudden a dragon made of dirt rises from the ground. "Uh oh!" Filia was surprised, but Tron was more than surprised, as well as terrified. With the team closing in on the dirt-made creature, Filia glances up at Tron and say "Tron! Fire the gun now!" The young genius shakes her head to get back on focus and aims the gun at the dragon before firing what appears to be missiles at it rapid fire. Surely this should be enough to provide either provide a distraction for the team to pass by or deal enough damage to hurt it.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Verite Verite takki takki Thawne Thawne Vsland Vsland Moonsie Moonsie

latest

latest
Luckily, Midoriya had pushed himself up just before getting hit with the brunt of the attack from Bakugo. The force from the explosion did, however, launch him further into the air. From such a height he could see exactly where they were meant to go, the quickest path and where everybody else was. Unfortunately, he also saw the number of beasts that waited ahead of them. "Tch...it's too many..." He mumbled to himself before his quick decent began. "We'll have to avoid as many fights as possible..."

Landing on the ground in the 'superhero landing' pose, Midoriya looked around him to find somebody new with the group. His eyes darted to the left as another creature slammed it's hand down onto the ground, aiming for Midoriya, who had jumped backwards out of the way. Sliding to a stop, he clenched his fist and ran back in, jumping up the creatures head. "SMASH!" He yelled as he punched it's head clean off, turning it to dust. "Kacchan, we can't fight these things. There are too many of them..." He informed his class mate before glancing back at the new guy.

Another roar was heard from behind him as another creature emerged. It took a fast, deadly swing at Touma. Gritting his teeth, Midoriya charged forward, tackling Touma to the ground, the creature narrowly missing his head. A few strands of black and green hair slowly fell to ground much like leaves in the autumn sky. "See! We can't fight like this!"

The young hero looked at the beast who had just lost it's head. From the dirt and dust on the ground, it began to reform, it's lifeless body full of life once again. Deku's eyes widened as he watched this, slowly figuring out that these creatures weren't actually alive. He stood up, grabbing Touma's left hand, his body beginning to emit green lightning once more. "Kacchan, just run! You can't take them all on, no matter how strong you are!" Pulling the other male's arm over his shoulder, he took off, running away from the creatures quickly.
takki takki Thawne Thawne Moonsie Moonsie Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Zamasu Zamasu Verite Verite

Cooper and BT
Happy Town

Cooper barely could process what the thing told him. Millions of different aliens? Shapeshifting. Then again, he reminded himself, he did travel through time at one point.
However, that was because of technology that they had just developed on their own, and the device he had used was broken from the pure strain of the process.

"Kid what do you me-"

"Hostile keeping track via rooftops. Marking location"

BT interrupted as they flew, highlighting Parasite on Cooper's viewscreen and pinging the location on his navigational software so Ben could detect the location.

"Great. Alright, hey, are those buildings populated?"

Cooper asked. The viewscreen was hazy at best, and BT's sensors were damaged to the point where long-range tracking wouldn't work.

ManyFaces ManyFaces Vsland Vsland

"Perfect." She smiled, considering that the boy didn't have anywhere specific to go. Suddenly, Ran-Ran stormed in the room, holding a brown pouch with content that seemed to be coins. Credits, which was Gamsgard's currency. He was gasping for air as he entered the room, though. He probably put all of his power in rushing since he didn't want to have punishment. "You made it in time, Ran-Ran." She said to him, followed by him celebrating. "Yay!" He walked over the foreigner, and handed him the pouch full of credits. "And, Ryuuga-san, here's your reward. 1250 credits."

"Anyway, Ryuuga, I was planning to go to Planeptune to meet up with Neptune. I'll tell her our experience fighting the dolphin yesterday, and see if she knows anything about it." Blanc then offered him something, "You can come with me. Wait, no. You SHOULD come with me." She gave more emphasis on the 'should'. "If they don't believe me, you can back me up."

Last edited:

• PROTAGONIST OF PROTAGONISTS
    PLANEPTUNE, GAMSGARD
    Thepotatogod Thepotatogod
    Neptune3.png
    The Dogoo Man demolished Stella's character after a swift combo.

"K.O.!" the video game announcer said as the Dogoo Man entered its win animation.

"Uh, how's about we start you off on Training mode," Nep said as she grabbed the controller from Stella and switched the game mode to Training Mode. The screen depicted Neptune fighting an idle Dogoo Man. "Here, try it now," Neptune said as she returned the controller to Stella.

Grundy being his normal zombie self scratched his head in confusion. The pink creature didn't run away, in fact it wanted him to follow it. As far as he could tell it was friendly. He also didn't have much better to do than to follow the pink creature for food. Although he didn't eat, his body no longer had previous human needs such as eating or drinking.
And so, Grundy lumbered after his new friend.

Malkav Malkav

POST LEVEL UP

• takki takki

"Wait, what do you mean 'Perfect'?" Ryuga raised a brow when he hear Blanc utter the word. He had been tricked a few times already, so he's having a few doubts here. Before he could really get a concrete answer, the pig-masked woman came into the room once again, carrying a pouch filled with what he can assume to be 'credits'. Judging by it's weight, it feels like a bunch of coins, like a bundle of small-value coins gathered in this one pouch. Well, it's over a thousand anyway, so the value's like, 10 or something? Anyway, Blanc then told him she was planning to go to the place she mentioned before called 'Planeptune' and visit 'Neptune', which, he can assume to be the place's ruler or something about the strange dolphin they encountered.

"About it's abnormal behavior patterns, right?" Ryuga asked as he slung the pouch of coins onto his pant's belt. Since there are like, 4 more countries, it's not really strange to think that there would be a council of these 'Goddesses'. "I guess in a society where hunting's a popular thing to do, it would pose a bunch of problems to it's people too..." He nodded as if trying to think of it's impact on a national scale. "Yosh! I'm in." He let out a grin as he nodded. This reminded him of the brief time when he became one of the government's close personnel due to the civil war he was apart of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back