• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
  • Miguel O'Hara - Mewnisse

1596576851139.png
    "Can, and most certainly will do it again for as long as he's allowed to," Miguel responded to Cynthia grimly, taking careful movements every step of the way. Given that he didn't exactly have Spider-Sense the same way the others like him did, he had to be even more careful than them. Damn, I guess that's one way Parker has me beat, the masked hero thought to himself dryly. At least Reiley and Stacy were here, if nothing else. Not that Miguel intended to be outshone by either of them. A spider's gotta pull their fair share after all.

There was truly no understating how dangerous Carnage was, even from the point of view as Miguel himself who had even had to admit his own Venom didn't come close to the sheer psychotic nature of Cassidy, the same way someone from the early 21st century would look back upon the likes of Dahmer or Gacy. In any case, it didn't bear need to repeat anything, so Miguel only gave a silent nod and continued following along with Reiley and the rest of the group.

The sooner they could track down this psycho, the better.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo Bixir Bixir

• Taking the lead, the undead duo would start their unto investigating the ship. She would have expected some kind of opposition upon getting there, but it's still oddly empty, as far as she is concerned. As the duo walked, it was as they feared. No one seemed to be there, save for she and the flaming man. And being honest, that man wasn't too high on the snake's list of most trusted people. Granted, there WAS that remark he made, but to Leviathan, the flaming man just reminded him of the Skull Heart.
    Which is what usually causes the duo to awaken....
    Noticing the awkward, tense silence between them, Squigly would speak up.
    "If I may, Sir...." She would begin, before her eye would draw onto something. From the corner of her eye, she would see shadows....
    "We may have just found someone...." Said Leviathan in a hushed voice.
    Instinctively, the girl and snake would tense up, in case something went south.

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

• 762e9d121728e4c19040f0137dc33ba1.jpg
    There was a shrill noise as blades came up into the air. Possessed with some kind of invisible force, every sword, spear, sharp object, maces, and other medieval weapons began to float and orient themself towards them. It was imminently obvious what was about to happen. Much like when fighting Gilgamesh, Rin, Shirou and Saber were about to be barraged with weapons.

As attuned as he was to these weapons, Shirou found it hard to predict their approach. He focused on the task of deflection, breathing in and drawing on every ounce of strength that was in him. His arms became steel in response, like invulnerable machines. His eyes followed the floating items with hawkish attention, trying to project their trajectories, and getting ready to react to them.

As the first spear ripped through the air, Kanshou came to meet it in a sideways swipe, sending it off-course and clattering to the ground.

He barely caught up with the next longsword, throwing it aside with Bakuya. There was a clarion of pure deflection as steel rang against steel, the tremors of the meeting ringing through the hilt of Bakuya and moving in to agonize Shirou's hand.

He didn't give up, only gripping the weapon tighter and swinging Kanshou to bring down a hardy mace. The impact hurt, but he kept doing it, because stopping meant death.

Shirou quickly worked into a rhythm, riposting one projectile after another. It became unbearable, the preternatural forces he was calling upon harassing his body with each motion and sapping on every iota of magical energy he could spare. In eight more reflective motions, he'd run out of steam entirely and be penetrated.

He didn't need to spare any more. Saber detected his distress, and moved to encompass him in her own range of defense. Shirou received brief respite.

No longer under a pressure so immense, he considered changing weapons to something more appropriate for repelling projectile weapons. However, Shirou didn't have enough time to consider this avenue.

"Saber -- watch out!"

Glass shattered, and a medieval suit of armor, fearsome and moving with blinding, ferocious energy, came to attack Saber.

Shirou looked at the armor, and his innate knowledge of armaments, honed over intense training sessions that followed the Holy Grail War, provided him with knowledge to realize that both the armor's helmet and the sword it wielded were Noble Phantasms, but... there was something off about them. They weren't Noble Phantasms to be exact, but rather, shadows of Noble Phantasms. They were diminished greatly, like a drop of ink on dry paper when compared to a filled inkwell. He wasn't sure if the replicas were even functional to begin with. The copies were inadequate by his standards. With only a minor exertion of effort, Shirou imagined he could produce a fake that was at least thrice as faithful to the original as the objects before him.

Saber and the armor began to exchange blows. Even this turn of strikes, parries, evasions, and blocks was blinding and deafening to a human magus. In five seconds of combat, Saber and the armor had fought in such a manner that a pair of lesser swordsmen sparring with each other would be pressed to repeat their exact sequence in twenty seconds, and they'd probably have to dislocate their joints to do so.

Shirou couldn't hope to join this exchange. Even if he burned his selfhood and exerted every muscle as far as it could do, his link with Kanshou and Bakuya wasn't broad enough to let him keep up with actual Servants, or false shades of Servants like the armor seemed to be. He imagined that he could hold off the armor for maybe ten to fifteen seconds in a straight fight, before it skewered him.

At this rate, he would be more of an impediment to the fight, so Shirou decided to focus instead on the Amulet, and protecting it. There had to be another magus in the area, who'd animated those blades and the armor. Shirou looked around, scanning the room and the areas around them, trying to pick up on any pockets of magical energy that would be indicative of a mage casting spells.

Bixir Bixir Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Verite Verite Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

• HNepVll_logo_US-660x325.png
    SECRET ORGANIZATION AFFIMAX SECRET BASE
    Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27
    "Stella's right! If we're going to win... We have to go all out!" CPU White Heart clenched her fist as she sneered at the Destoryer.

"Right, let's remind them of the power of Hyperdimension's Next Gen CPUs," CPU Purple Heart rallied her fellow Goddesses before pointing her blade at the Destroyer. "Behold the power of the wishes of our people! This is our true power!"

"Wait! Maybe we could work out a deal?" Steamax pleaded to the CPUs only to be given a boot to the face from C-Sha.

"You stay put!" C-Sha glared at the incapacitated Steamax.

Soon a bright light shined around the CPUs. A light so bright that it dims the sun by comparison. In the center of the nimbus the guardians of Gamindustri unleashed the full might of the collective dreams and desires of Gamsgard at the Destroyer... but, within Doom's Lab...

"Now! While the Hyper-Share Energy is unleashed, Number Nine... Activate the device!" Doom ordered the automaton before laying himself upon the apparatus. "And usher forth a new dawn."

"As you wish, Master," with those words uttered, the Automaton activated the device.

In the heart of AffiMax's base, the CPUs unleashed a blast of cosmic fury upon the Destoryer that pierced through and expelled Affimojas' soul from the Asgardian Armor. With the deed done the CPUs of Gamsgard reverted back to their mortal forms.

"What do you expect from the protagonist?" Neptune smirked as the group cheered in triaumph.

"Everyone, Uzume is happy you came to save her!" Uzume, Orange Heart, embraced her successor.

"Well, you saved us first, Uzume," Neptune chuckled as she returned Orange Heart's gesture with an embrace of her own.

Last edited:

• 1596910340412.png
    STARK-TOWA RESEARCH FACILITY

Scorn dismissed Raiden’s apprehension, not interested in getting into a long winded conversation about those details and deciding it was best if they saw for themselves now. “At this point, it’s not a matter of if you’re willing to trust me, but rather of life and death. Even so, if you look outside, you’ll see what I mean and why things are dire.”

With that, the cybernetic symbiote made her way outside, and with the others in tow, they’d all now see some of the destruction and fires out in the distance. Vastly different than from when the men entered the facility, as if they stepped out from a portal and into a twisted parallel universe version of where they came from.

“Oh damn, no kidding. This place is going to hell in a hand basket. This is terrible! ... I forgot my superheroics cape and spandex suit! Who are the poor citizens going to look up to now?!?” Deadpool quipped in mock horror at forgetting his “superhero cape and suit”.

“So... are we sure this isn’t actually Mysterio?” HYDRA... Now... AIM Bob piped up.

“Who...?” The female symbiote asked quizzically. She then shook her head, she knew fully well whoever it was wasn’t the one behind everything, hoping someone would answer for her.

“Bob, were you not just paying attention in class just now? Do I need to get my disciplining rod and beat the $&#^ outta you with it?!?”

“No! No! No! I’m sorry! I’m sorry! Please don’t beat me with a stick!” Bob quaked in absolute terror, curling up into a ball afraid of getting a beating from Deadpool.

“Anyway aside from that... The worst of it has yet to come... This is only the beginning.” Scorn warned in a stark tone. Using all her willpower not to facepalm at the idiocy on display in front of her.

“You’re going to have to make plans for your next moves, whether that means focusing on your survival and getting out of the city, or helping the people in the city or trying to stop this. Or whatever I don’t care, but you don’t have a lot of time left.”

Bixir Bixir Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

1596910639716.jpeg
    THE STREETS OF TOWA-CITY

1596910721355.png

“Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, fuck, fuck, FUCK!”

There was almost never a quiet investigation for Jessica Jones, those were reserved for the usual investigation into cheating spouses, or something to that effect. And it was situations like this now that once again made her wonder why the fuck she even took jobs that her intuition screamed were dangerous.

After her little detour, it suddenly went from business as usual to a war zone. Jessica had to now deal with Monokuma robots all with the intention of mauling her horribly. Swell... Which meant that there was a monkey wrench tossed into finding the kidnapped family members. With an extremely high chance of them getting killed. What else was new...?

And all Jessica had to show for it, was a packet of cigarettes, and a flask with some booze in it that she sure as hell took a big swing of once shit went south. And her super strength and durability, which were probably the only things keeping her ass alive out there.

So now there she was, a small pile of scrap metal surrounding her from some of the unlucky Monokuma’s that tried to get her after she failed to get away from them and she had a couple others to deal with.

“Fuck me, you’re all persistent.“ Jessica cursed, done with everything already. One of the Monokuma’s pounced low going for her legs.

“Oh no you don’t!” With which the private investigator simply punt kicked the Monokuma up in the air into a nearby wall. The next one came at her, Jessica ducked and grabbed the Monokuma’s arm and threw it over her shoulder and slammed it into the ground, ending that one.

The last straggler was a new comer, and so Jessica charged it, but before the Monokuma could react, it was clotheslined. Ending the current Monokuma’s after her.

“God dammit... I’m so going to kick whoever made these’s ass...”

With that, with her continued urgency knowing there were definitely going to be more, Jessica continued to search hoping to have a stroke of luck or something finally go her way.

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Meiya Mitsurugi: Ballad of the Lost CPU

Meiya would peer out from behind a column in the room, looking to the destroyed Asgardian Destroyer.

Is it over?

She stepped out from hiding, still feeling tense about what just happened.

"Um... Are we by chance leaving yet? I don't want to run into one of these things again. "
She asked, kicking the empty husk of armor. It made a slight clang when she struck it, Meiya herself feeling somewhat upset she couldn't do anything to help.​

Last edited by a moderator:

SECRET ORGANIZATION AFFIMAX SECRET BASE

"Actually, we still have the big bad mastermind to beat up," Neptune answered Meiya. "So we can't go home just yet."

"Aw, looks like Uzume's Welcome Back Party would have to wait." Orange Heart's form changed back to her human form. Gone was the bubbly girly girl and now stood before them was a fiery tomboy. "Because, we still got Doctor Doom to deal with."

"Right, he was the one behind this whole mess," Noire noted only to be shaken out of her thoughts by the sounds of Neptune snickering. "STOP LAUGHING, NEPTUNE! THIS IS SERIOUS!"

"Sorry! Sorry, Noire! But I forgot how overly evil his name was!" Neptune clutched her stomach as she laughed harder.

However Neptune's laughter was quickly silenced when a blast of dazzling lights flooded into the room from the hole that Uzume created during her escape.

"What was that?" Uzume was perplexed by the sudden pulse of cosmic power.

"I don't know but I have a bad feeling about this." Noire answered.

"My Protagonist senses are telling me that that light show is going lead us to the final boss of our quest!" Neptune rallied the party and marched on to find the source of the pulse.

-> Continued on the Next Tab​

Last edited:

• --Akira Kurusu--
    Interaction: Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

"Tomorrow it is then." Akira nods, glancing at his fellow Phantom Thieves. "The sooner we get this done, the better we'll feel about it." He smiles, as feeling a bit thrilled.

• Danger 5 season 2.jpg
    METROPOLIS CITY
    Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

"Wait! If you could revive Holly then why not try it on Claire, first!" Tucker stopped Minako in her tracks before presenting the decapitated head of his wife to the teenager.

"Tucker! She's just a head now!" Famous Pierre grabbed Tucker by his shoulders in an attempt to pull him away from Minako. "You have to move on, my friend!"

Tucker in turn shoved him way and screamed, "Oh shut up, Pierre! Nobody asked you!"

Meanwhile McKenzie rushed to Holly's side to check her pulse, <"Holly."> McKenzie froze for a mere second as he knew that he was know burdened with the unfortunate duty of in forming the group, <"She's dead.">

"Oh fish! What have I done!?" Famous Pierre fell to his knees in sorrow. Pierre then clasped his hands together in prayer as he looked up to the heavens above, "Jesus forgive me! I did not mean to do this on your birthday!"

Ilsa could only chuckle at the poor Arian girl's demise.

"Ah shit," Jackson cursed knowing that this may do little for Danger 5's already tarnished image.

As the remnants of Danger 5 expressed their feelings towards Holly's demise through their own special ways, crackles of pure white energy emanated from the teenager's corpse much to the shock and awe of those who bore witness to it. Holly's eyes shot open before the once dead teen sat up and patted her prized jacket that was now scuffed up and torn, "Aw! My jacket's ruined!"

"Wait... So the girl could heal grievous injuries..." a tearful Tucker looked over to Minako then to Holly. "And she could come back from the dead." Tucker clutched Claire's decapitated head closer to his chest as he wept, "Then why not Claire?!"

McKenzie could only shake his head at the sorry sight of the crazed Ninja Aussie.

Last edited by a moderator:

• --Minako Arisato || Katrielle Layton & Co.--

"Thank goodness..." Minako sighed when she saw that her Persona's spell worked on Holly. As the fellow highschooler got up and complained about her jacket a bit, Tucker confronted her about her spell, asking why she couldn't revive Claire. "I...I'm sorry, I just can't." Minako shook her head. "It doesn't work if the head's decapitated or if their vitals are severely damaged. I can only revive those who died really recently if their body's intact." She explained her ability to Tucker, who pleaded her to try and heal Claire. "But...I think Claire wouldn't want to come back, even if it worked. I've dealt with people dying before, and..." Minako touched Tucker's shoulder. "Claire would've wanted you to move on and keep on living for her sake." She smiled weakly, trying to hide her guilt and grief from her failure to save the female Danger 5 Operative.

• Danger 5 season 2.jpg
    METROPOLIS CITY

"YOU DON'T KNOW MY WIFE!" Tucker screamed at Minako while doing his best to not drop his wife's head in his fit of rage.

"Tucker! Calm down!" Famous Pierre begged. "Maybe she's right, maybe you should just move on."

"Oh be quiet, Pierre!" Tucker sneered at the most famous and beloved member of the team. "I bet you wouldn't say that if it was your wife that ended up dead as a boomerang!"

Ilsa uninterested with the petty squabble took notice of something on the pavement, <"Jackson, those lizards left something behind."> The Russian handed what could be a crucial piece of evidence over to the washed up American.

Jackson sniffed the evidence before identifying it as, "It's a fake ID."
    Danger Fake ID.png
    McKenzie's eyes widened when his enhanced Jedi-Ninja vision caught the details on the fake ID. Quickly, McKenzie called, <"Master Pierre! Come!">

Famous Pierre ran to McKenzie's side and he too was stunned to discover what was written on the fraudulent ID, "The Vatican City!?"

<"So the Lizards must be taking Hitler to the Vatican City,"> Ilsa puffed out smoke as she chuckled.

"Everyone get back in the limo, we're going to the Vatican City..." Tucker stood up and shot a stink eye at Minako. "Maybe the Pope's Magic could cure Claire."

Danger 5 Tamico Toys.png

NEW FROM TAMICO!

A grey plastic tower appeared in view, with action figures of Ninja Tucker, Famous Pierre and Jackson at the top.

Introducing the Danger 5 Danger Command Tower!

Suddenly the plastic fence that surround the Danger Command Tower was knocked down by a T-Rex toy.

With an electronic computer that says over a hundred voice commands!

The scene frantically cuts to within the Command Tower where an Ilsa action figure stood in front of the fabled electronic computer.

"Fence Down," the electronic computer spoke one of it's many voice commands.

Soon a ferocious Nazi Soldier on top of a Triceratops knocked down another bit of fencing and the child that wielded the toy hissed.

"We need more firepower!" The bowl-hair kid cried out as he fired Ninja Tucker's famous Ninja Harpoon launcher at a Nazi Soldier riding on top of a dragon.

And the electronic computer!

"Send guns!"

Helps you stop the Nazi threat from endangering your freedom!

A blonde child flew a toy Nazi bomber plane flew over the Command Tower only for the child holding it to drop it once it was struck by a foam missile fired from Jackson's mighty America Launcher.

"Got him!" a ginger boy roared in triumph.

Soon the Nazi T-Rex toy bit the top of the tower and tore a destructible piece of the tower off which caused the Jackson figure to tumble down.

"Nazis Attacking!"

Soon the T-Rex toy's head popped out of the tower itself as the children screamed, "Oh no! They got in the base!"

"Quick! Fire the net!" the buck-tooth beaver looking child ordered the other to fire Ilsa's Russian Caster Net on the T-Rex toy.

"Got him!" the child cheered as the T-Rex toy get tangled in the net.

"Freedom Saved!"

"Yeah!" The children cheered as the pumped their fists in the air.

Danger 5 Talking Danger Command Tower, Nazi and Hero figures sold separately! Only from Tamico!

Last edited:

• Birdsie Birdsie Verite Verite Bixir Bixir

"Illya, Watch out!"
    "Prisma Shot!"
    Illya raised the kaliedo Staff before firing it at the weapons flying at her. A large multi colored beam would erase them, before Illya lowered her staff and looked towards her allies.
    Saber was fighting a suit of armor, Shirou was holding his own. Rin was standing around trying to figure things out.

"Any idea where they're coming from?! "

Last edited:

• As the event went on as planned, it was now time for the host to make his appearance...except not in the way intended. The doors flew open as a pair of children enter the room, followed by a foul stench from what can only be described as "the mangled corps of Tokuichi Towa".

latest

"W-What in the world?!" Parasoul is frightfully shocked by what the children have brought into.

latest

"A...A... AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!" Umbrella screams her lungs out at the horrid sight of Towa, prompting Parasoul to shield her eyes.

latest

"Umbrella, don't look!" Parasoul tells her before turning to the children as they make their announcement.

latest

"Just who in the world do you think you are?! Just because you're children, doesn't mean that you have the right to-" Her words suddenly cut off when some sort of gas is released, making everyone lose consciousness within seconds and fall like flies. Parasoul is starting to lose consciousness as well.

latest

"W-What d-did they...w-why am I starting to feel...weak?" As she spoke, she struggles to keep herself up. She looks down and sees Umbrella already lost her consciousness. "U...Umbrella...w-wake up...Umbre-" Parasoul tried to shake her little sister to no avail. She falls down on her knees with her sister in her arms as she continues to try to wake Umbrella up. "U-Umbrella...s-speak to me...Um...bre...lla..." It took no time for the gas to finally get to Parasoul as she fall flat on the floor, cradling Umbrella, and everything went black.

• Yang Symbol.png

OBROOKLYNOZUKA, NEW TOKYO
    Topless Topless ( Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo )

yang_xiao_long__rwby_v5e01__by_sonofaskywalker_dbr6scy-pre.png

Yang awoke on the sofa to the sounds of the doorbell. 'Jeez... What time is it?' Yang slowly turned to a digital clock that displayed the time as '12:03 PM'. 'Great... Looks like I gotta answer it then.' The young blonde got off of the sofa and stretched her arms before attending to the door.

"Hello?" Yang answered the door only to be met with a young girl and an enormous dinosaur that clung on to the surprisingly sturdy apartment complex with its tiny arms and massive clawed feet.

"Hello, I'd like to speak with Ms. Koba--" the young girl tilted her head in confusion once she realized that the woman who stood before her was not the apartment owner. "You're not Ms. Kobayashi."

Yang however was more focused on the massive bright red Tyrannosaurus Rex that was right behind the young girl. The young huntress-in-training clenched her hands to prepare herself for a fight with the massive beast, "Uh, kid... you better get inside... there's a--"

"Oh, him? That's just Devil Dinosaur, don't worry about him," the young girl dismissed Yang's worries over the Devil Dinosaur. "He's a friend of mine."

"Mmrr rrmm!" Devil Dinosaur nodded, a look of glee is apparent on the Dinosaur's face.

"Okay... Somehow this isn't the weirdest thing I've seen this week," Yang loosened her posture and let out a sigh of relief.

"Well, wait until you hear about this," the girl adjusted her glasses as she brought out a tablet. "I've been monitoring a recent spike of disappearances across New Tokyo."

"That's bad but could you at least tell me who you are? I got your pet dinosaur's name before yours."

"My bad..." the girl extended her hand to Yang. "I'm Lunella Lafayette, Codename: Moon Girl, and I'm a super hero... It's kinda my job to protect the city."

"Okay, Moon Girl, tell me more about these disappearances..." Yang crossed her arms.

"Well I've noticed a trend with the recent missing persons cases..." Moon Girl's tablet projected a hologram of the missing persons, all of whom were reptilian by nature. "They all have reptilian features and disappeared around the same week. I, at first, theorized that Dr. Connors' alter-ego, the Lizard, was responsible however he hasn't been seen for over eighteen months."

"Okay, that answered my question... But it still doesn't explain why you wanted to talk to Ms. Kobayashi," Yang gestured, unsure if she could believe the girl.

"Well, you see her maid is a dragon," Moon Girl answered bluntly.

"You're kidding, right?"

"No, I'm not... It's kinda obvious, really," Moon Girl kept her calm. "You could ask Kanna if you don't believe me."

Yang sighed before calling out, "Kanna! Could you come here for a sec? I gotta ask you something."

Last edited:

• Kanna was by her bedroom, sounding asleep. She wakes up by the sound of Yang calling her. She lets out a loud yawn before getting off the bed and going out the room. She makes her way to where Yang is and upon meeting, she notices the visitor and her dinosaur friend. "Yang, who are they?" She asked, pointing at the visitors.

• "Indeed..." Agreed the snake grimly, as Squigly would quickly take a stance, causing a purplish flame to leak from her back and move slightly to the side.
    "Arpeggio, Lev!" Commanded she to her snake, as he would rapidly strike at a small swarm in front of them with the ends of his tail.
    The small group they held at bay would fall down, defeated, but more would come whilst she defensively held the snake's tail.
    "We may be quickly overwhelmed..." Said Leviathan in disappointment, until his eyes would see it.
    The car! The Ghost Rider's car is by them!
    "Of course!" Cheered the snake.
    Spinning the tail, the girl would crouch, and Leviathan would swing his tail at an arc in front of them.
    "Sir! Your car, could we outrun them!?" He asked to the Ghost Rider.
    Meanwhile, the girl would quickly stand up, and move over, leaving the dragon to breathe fire overhead at any tripped up or crouched imps.

DOOM'S LABORATORY

"Blanny, I don't think you should--" C-Sha reached out her hand as she tried to reason why the hot-headed CPU.

"Shut up!" Blanc snapped at the Leader of Gold Third. "I'm gonna beat that smug look off of his tin-plated face and you're not gonna stop me!"

"So this is it?" Vert breathed in heavily as she tried to calm herself down. "This is our final stand."

"Vert, don't be so dramatic..." Noire pointed her sword at Doom. "He's a threat and nothing more."

"Yeah, but I think we're missing some spare tokens for this fight," B-Sha chuckled as she sweated nervously.

"I think we should make a tactical retreat," K-Sha backed away from the scene.

"I agree," S-Sha interjected with a weary smile on her face.

"Who cares? We got Uzume, we could handle this," Neptune tightened her grip on her sword exchanging glances with the only CPU capable of transforming. "Ain't that right, Uzume?"

Uzume nodded before she aimed her megaphone at Doctor Doom, "Uzume is going to make sure to put this doggie down!"

"We shall see about that..." Doctor Doom remained calm as the CPUs charged at him and just as soon as they did, a bright flash of light engulfed the room and the CPUs were all knocked to the ground. "I believe I have made my point clear."

The first to stir back into consciousness was the lost CPU, Uzume, who reverted back to her human form. She pounded the floor as she sneered at the despot, "Is that all you got, Doomsy?"

"Far from it... I could annihilate all of you with a mere thought," Doom loomed over the exhausted CPUs and with the power of his mind lifted them back on to their feet. "But Doom is not without mercy."

"W-wait... Aren't you going to finish us off?"

"And why should I? You all are nothing more than mere specs of dust in the eyes of Doom," Doom simply turned away from the group. "I bid you farewell, may this day be a humbling experience for you."

"Oh no you don't! "
    She yelled, tossing out a red scarf in an attempt to bind the villain, and hopefully prevent him from doing anything.

Before the ninja's scarf could even reach Doctor Doom, the cosmically enhanced despot vanished without a trace.

"Nice work, dumb ass..." a teary-eyed Blanc glared at the ninja as C-Sha grabbed a hold of Blanc's shoulder.

"Blanny, don't be hard on her," C-Sha pulled the eldest of the CPUs into a tight embrace as Blanc wept. "It's going to be all right..."

"Like hell it's gonna be!" Blanc shouted as she pounded her fists on C-Sha's back. "That asshole stole our share energies!"

"Blanc's right," Noire sighed before facing the rest of the group. "We can't just stand here and let him get away with it!"

"But the amount of power he has now... Is as if he truly has total devotion from his nation," Vert's mind was clouded with doubt over their chances.

"Listen, you should all just leave it to me, okay? I know a way to get your HDD forms back..."

"Okay, just how are you gonna do that?" Noire eyed at Uzume skeptically.

"I'm going to the Ultradimension," Uzume stated as she walked over to the damaged doorway only to be stopped by the sound of Neptune's voice.

"Uzume! You could stop trying to act cool!" Neptune scolded her predecessor.

"Nepsy?"

"I know you're just doing what you think is right but we came all the way to save you and I don't want you to just go running off into another dimension after we went all through this trouble!" Neptune shouted as she held back her own tears.

"I know you came to save me... Just consider this my payment," Uzume sighed before walking down the corridor.

"Uzume... You stupid girl..." Neptune muttered to herself with a slight smile.

Last edited:

• --Minako Arisato || Katrielle Layton & Co.--

"I..." Minako regretfully fell silent, knowing that she couldn't do anything to save Tucker's wife nor could she say anything that would justify him having to move on. Even if she tried to do so back at the ship, she couldn't. The ship's coming down, and there is no time to try and reattach her head to her body. Even then, there's little to no chance of her surviving.

Mitsuru's father and Shijiro were cases to look back on. Both of them were shot at the heart. If it wasn't for the latter having his pocketwatch on his person, Minako would've lost one of most treasured allies for good. It was a miracle that he only suffered a coma, which he awoken at the day of her death.

It goes to show that only fresh fatal wounds that didn't damage any internal organs or the body itself can be healed by her healing spell. If it racked the brain any more, then the civilian girl would've been caught in a deep, deep coma.

"I'm sorry..." Minako sighed a sorrowful apology at Tucker's own stinkeye, expressing her guilt on not being able to save his beloved.

As they were heading back to the limo, Katrielle walked alongside Minako, causing the matyr of a highschooler to turn to the young detective.

"Hey, Minako?" Katrielle began, soon smiling warmly at the highschooler as she held her hand. "Good work back there. You really saved us." Minako fell silent to this sudden expression of gratitude, knowing the entire time that her duty as SEES was a thankless one. "I know we can't really save everyone, even if we tried. People do bad things because they can and...It's up to people like us to stop them from doing anymore bad things." Katrielle's face turned a bit serious, soon returning to her usual, vibrant smile. "So...Don't let that one mistake get you down, alright?" She said, soon raising a finger. "Even though I'm a brilliant detective, I make some mistakes too, you know!"

"Yeah..." Minako simply nodded, letting out a warmer smile. "Thank you." She said, expressing her gratitude on Katrielle's attempts on cheering her up. Within that very moment, a familiar sensation flashed within her mind, followed by a young girl's voice stating a familiar passage.

latest

I am thou.
    Thou art I.

Thou hast established a new bond.
    That shalt become your strength and turns the wheel that reveals thy true purpose.

With the rebirth of the Lovers Arcana, may your new life blossom into a new spring...

'It's Lovers now...' Minako felt a familiar warmth on her heart, a new power forming from the sea of her subconscious. A familiar feeling in which she feels like she could summon a different Persona now! 'Does this mean I'm...'

"Come on, let's go." Katrielle shook Minako out of her trance as Ernest opened the limo doors for the two. "We should finish this case."

With a nod, the girls entered the limo, headed for Venice. All the while, Minako contemplates whether or not this means that she's going to be a Wildcard once more.

• Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

"Wh-What?!"
    Ayame was surprised as the target vanished before she can catch him.

Meiya heard Blanc call Ayame a dumbass and she had stepped in front at her defense.
    "She didn't know that would happen, actually I wasn't expecting that guy to... Teleport?"

Ayame was about to give Blanc a piece of her mind before she heard a familiar sound and her eyes widened.

"Oh, I got to go! Have school work to finish! Good luck on catching that guy!"
    She then turned around and ran away as blobs with dog faces bounced after her.

Meiya looked at where the ninja was, as well as the blobs chasing the girl, and thought to herself.

Did she just.... Abandon us in a time of trouble? Not very ninja like. Also, where the heck did those come from?

Meiya turned to Gold Third, the untransformed CPUs, and Stella, before speaking up after hearing Uzume's plan.

"I'll stay here. I may not have powers like you girls, but you need someone right now that has the same problem and I think I am the best person for the job."

She then realized what she just said before putting her hands up in defense.

"I didn't lose any powers! I'm not a superhuman! I was just saying that you're like me right now and I think I'd be able to cheer you up or something!"

She then realized it sounded stupid. They just met, and they'll probably be on edge about the idea

"Actually, maybe I will tag along with these two."
    She geastured to Uzume and Stella.

Last edited:

• Yang Symbol.png

Topless Topless

Yang was stunned for a moment before laughing off Kanna's claims, "You're joking right?"

"She's not joking," Moon Girl rolled her eyes at the blonde.

"But come on! It's crazy," Yang defended her doubts. "I mean she just playing pre--"

"I have a pet dinosaur, how is that any less crazier?" Moon Girl smirked when she saw the look of defeat on Yang's face.

"Okay, you got a point, kid."

Last edited:

• Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

Meiya followed behind Stella as they tailed Uzume. Perhaps she was not expecting them because as soon as Meiya saw the CPU open what appeared to be a tear in time and space, the red head turned to them with hostility.

"Uh, We're not really here to fight you!"
    Meiya replied, hidding behind Stella and putting the shorter girl forward like a shield.
    "I'm here to help get their transformations back!"

• --Stella--
    Interaction: Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

"Wherever you're going, I'm coming too." Stella simply said, not alarmed by Uzume pointing her weapon at the living weapon, smoke still trailing from her body. "I can't stand idly while the CPU's livelihood are at stake." She said with a stern look, serious about coming no matter what. Stella seems determined to help the CPU regain their transformations, considering it the least she could do for helping her out.

• Yang Symbol.png

Topless Topless

Devil Dinosaur wagged his tail after Kanna touched his snout.

"So she's a dragon, huh?" Yang was still having trouble believing the child hero's claims.

"She is... I could show you proof, if you'd like," Moon Girl with a smirk on her face brought out her tablet and waved it at Yang.

"Uh, sure, kid..." Yang watched as Moon Girl played a video on her tablet that depicted Kanna morphing into a dragon alongside Ms. Kobayashi's loyal maid. Yang's eyes widen in disbelief.

"Told you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back