• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

• --Akira Kurusu--
    Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts
    images

"Oh." Akira could only say after catching the toy gun that was thrown at him, clearly noting the rushed paint job. Guess that means he was probably getting worried over nothing...Hopefully. "That's good to hear." He said with a smile in his face, showing a slight relief in the fact that one of his close friend's parent is going to be safe. Just then, a troubled looking blonde man in a brown suit entered the cafe, seeing the nearly cleaned mess of webs. He recognized this man ever since a few weeks following Kingpin's change of heart, usually mulling over at the corner looking somewhat helpless due to some failure on making certain ends meet. Occasionally he'd come by bruised all over, doing the same thing...This time, looks like he managed to avoid getting beaten up.

Akira ponders on talking to the man known only as Bennette about what actually troubles him after he finished cleaning up. Maybe actually have a cup of coffee before doing some actual homework.

--Ruby Rose--
    Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Topless Topless
    ruby_rose_by_darthsuki-dcsaw7w.gif

"You've got a point." Ruby nodded, trying to sort things out through her head. "But I can't shake off the feeling that that guy's cronies noticed her watching the whole thing and would actually be in danger..." She explained her reasoning a little after Yang asked for the little faunus girl, Kanna Kobayashi, to introduce herself. "We should probably stick with her for a few hours is all I'm saying, just to be safe...Then we'll bring her back to her home."

[class=hidden] display: none; [/class] [class=Img] border:1px solid #BD9E11; line-height:0px; margin-left:5px; pointer-events:none; background-color:#161616;border-radius:2px [/class]
[div class="Img Head"]
test-png.535336
[/div]
The Mighty Strike-Out Slugger!
As the girl spoke, realization hit me like a motherfucker. I stood wide-eyed, barely able to process what I'd just heard.
"Holy shit... You're his sister..?"
So, apparently, in some alternate universe, he had a sister, and in that alternate universe, he died on the Moonlight Bridge all those years ago. In her world, she had his powers. His abilities, talents, and a lot of the same memories he had. And if that's true, then once she gets back to where she came from...
She's going to seal away Nyx, and die.
I looked down. My expression turned grim. Should I tell her what's going to happen? Is she even going to remember all of this once she goes back to her world? I thought, trying desperately to avoid eye-contact with her. I turned away from her as I spoke, yanking a displaced floorboard out of the ground to use as a makeshift weapon.
"It's... It's nice to meet you." was all I managed to muster up for an introduction. I couldn't bear to even look at her. I bit my lips and left through the hole in the wall to go after Mendez.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

--Minako Arisato--
Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Haz. Haz.
latest

The mere mention of the words 'his sister' made Minako realize that this Junpei came from a world where he could've survived instead. He wanted to ask Junpei more about what her brother turned out to be like and what could've happened after she...No, maybe after they became Nyx's Seal, considering that judging by the look of things, everything played out the same way as how she remembered it. However, before she could even utter a word, he left through the hole in the wall after what seemed to be a choked 'nice to meet you' despite the fact that they were already friends.

"Hey wait up!" Minako was about to chase after Junpei to chase after Mendez, only to remember there being some guy in black spandex and a coat wanting them to lead the way to the wolf-man. "...You're coming, right?" She asked, waiting a few seconds before heading off to look for the wolf-man.

• ZOEY JACKSON
    Inventory
    • Smartphone
    Money: $300
    Abilities

• BEEP. BEEP. ROBOT PHYSIOLOGY.
    • Programming and engineering.
    Status
    Perfectly fine!
    So, someone named "The Dude" survived and is now plotting revenge on Bulletgirl and Bulletman--wait, is "Bulletman" right? ...Anyhow, whatever that is, if he gets his way, something tells me that things are not going to end well for the welfare of us, and the Bullets. After all, we have a world to save, such as the one we are in right now.

Oh, what's this now? A set of costumes, each one coincidentally connected to each one of us; I don't know how the plant-themed costume relates to the blonde, same with Dante, but the last one of the bunch. The letters "Fe" on the front of the suit, the white-and-steel blue color scheme with red at the waist...something tells me it's the costume belonging to Ferro Lad from Legion of Super Heroes. Now that I see it in person, I must say, it kind of looks ridiculous. Also, the choice of costume looks rather coincidential. Did they know that I'm--

...No. I expected that someone would know about my robotic nature before they would see any part of my endoskeleton, so if the Bullets do know of that, then it wouldn't be surprising. Then again, I thought I was only delaying the inevitable for a reason. But anyways, where are we right now? Dante is asking about a changing room, and...considering we're changing into those silly-looking costumes, I do not blame him. I might as well ask, too.

"Same as him."

Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo (Owner), Crenando Crenando (Bulletman, Bulletgirl), Birdsie Birdsie (Dante), Haz. Haz. (Giorno)

Last edited:

• Danger 5 season 2.jpg
    DETENTION
    Haz. Haz. Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

The Punisher glared at the young teen who asked if he was coming along to hunt down Mendez. Frank simply pulled out a shotgun and said, "I wouldn't miss the chance at punishing Mendez."

Elsewhere just as the Punisher and the two teens went off in search of Mendez, other forces conspire to put an end to the Punisher...

Within the seedy halls of one of the Tri-Cyber State's most shady of corporations, the Z Foundation, a mysterious metal figure entered the office room.

The Massive Robot hauled the charged corpse of a fellow Transformer behind him, much to the shock of the mysterious corporate man.

"Blue Bacchus, sir... He didn't make it," the Robot informed the man.

"How in the hell did the Punisher do this to him!" the man shouted at the Transformer, "Blue Bacchus is the guy we send to blow up planets!"

"I dunno, sir... Guess he might have the touch or somethin'?" the robot shrugged as even he was unsure what made the Punisher so deadly.

"That doesn't answer scrap!" the man almost busted a vessel out of anger.

"He even took out our Synth-En plant on Mite-World," the Transformer informed his already enraged boss of the bad news.

"Damn it! Nobody does this to Zarak! Nobody!" the man slammed his fist on his desk, "I'm gonna make Castle pay for this!"

"You want me to deal with him, boss?" the Transformer asked Zarak.

"No, I don't need you or any of the others try and fail to kill him..." Zarak glared at the Transformer, who backed away from him, "Castle's a dead man... I promise you that..."

"How are we gonna do that, sir?" the Transformer asked nervously.
    Zarak.jpg
    "Simple... I'm gonna kill the Punisher, myself..."​

Last edited:
Kanna Kamui
Vale City, Valpan

-For Love nor Money-

The police have arrived at the scene of the crime. When questioned, the sisters answered the officers, but when Yang mentiond that they are going to bring Kanna back home, she quickly goes behind Ruby, hugs her, and say "Nooooo! I don't want to go home yet." It seems that she is now attached to the sisters, like how she became attached to her mother.

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Thepotatogod Thepotatogod marc122 marc122

Last edited by a moderator:
KOBAYASHI-SAN
Inventory
  • Smartphone
Money: $0
Abilities

• None, so far!
Status
Perfectly fine!
As I cross into one sidewalk on the street, a police car passed by me, making a turn towards a certain direction. What the? Something tells me that something had happened within the city while I was gone. Well, I’m gonna investigate for myself what had happened that connects the appearance of the police car to what apparently had happened. On the one chance, though, Kanna could’ve been caught in what could be a crime scene and all of a sudden, the burden is on me for failing to raise her properly. Which would then mean I’d start to wonder whether I should continue to trust her at all. I didn’t just teach her and Tohru trust for nothing, after all.

And lo and behold, Kanna is there, with a few of Vale City’s police officers, along with a few unfamiliar-looking people, whom I swear could be from an anime I haven’t seen yet. Huh...she's appeared to bond to the sisters, like how she took a liking to me--

Wait, she said--what?! No, I must keep my calm, especially when I'm trying to get her to come back home..! S--So, as I was thinking, she's seemed to bond with the two, like how she and I bonded with each other, but things seem different, this time around. When she decided to live with me and the dragon maid, it was for a legitimate reason; she was exiled over a prank, but here, I'm unsure if the reasoning for her running away and deciding that she doesn't want to go home is legitimate or not. I still have a few unanswered questions for her, though:

Why did she disappear?
Is her reasoning for leaving justified?
Can I still trust her?​

Whatever that is, I start walking towards the scene. She better have a good reason for running from home.

Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo (Owner), Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts (Yang), Thepotatogod Thepotatogod (Ruby), Topless Topless (Kanna)

Last edited:
Mistral City
Miscovy
Two teenaged boys walked down the stone streets of Mistral. One was a short, fat, blond-haired boy wearing a green polo shirt, glasses, and brown cargo pants. The second one was a tall. African American boy wearing a Football Jersey and blue jeans. As the boys walked they kept looking back and forth, as if looking out for something or someone. The two boys crossed a stone bridge entering another part of the city. The short boy then turns to his Friend and says to him with a raised eyebrow,

" Yo Zeke, why are we going to this part of town? We don't know anyone here."

Zeke, or Ezekiel turned towards the small boy and said to him in a somewhat gruff voice,

"Simple Benny, Marta told me that she heard that some guy was hiring people to haul boxes for the day. I figured we could get us some extra income that way."

"Dude, working out in the open like that is a horrible idea. Have you forgotten that we have ran away from home. Someone might recognize us. We can't exactly be sent home now. Especially since you-know-who is considered a Kill or Capture on Sight by every Pro-Hero and Huntsman in Valpan."

Ezekiel just rolled his eyes and ignored his friend. It was ture that the boy had run away from home. It was the fault of his alter-ego, The Night Terror, who ended up tearing up a Japanese Super-villain named Kamikaze to shreds. He had no idea what happened, he could normally keep full control of his alter-ego and used it back in New Tokyo to non-lethally fight crime. This time however, he lost control and unwillingly submitted to a bloodlust he had no idea he had. Now, Night Terror was wanted for murder and he was forced to run away and hide in Mistral in hopes that if he were to transform again, it would be in a place far away from where he was hunted. But, he still had one more thing to fear. By now, his and Benny's relatives have probably filed both of them missing. So that meant that the authorities were no doubt looking for them by know. He had no idea if the report was sent as far as Mistral, but he wasn't taking any chances and often avoided cops and Huntsmen, in
fear that one of them would recognize him or Benny and try to apprehend them.

Once the two arrived at the building where the supposed job was located, Ezekiel turned to Benny and said to him,

"Alright man listen, I will go inside and talk to the dude and see if he has any work available. Meanwhile, you keep your ass right here and keep an eye out for any cops or huntsmen. If you see any, knock on the door three times, that will be our code. Got it?"

Benny nodded and sat down by the front steps of the building, watching the road intently as Ezekiel walked into it.

• "We normally suit up before we show up for meetings, so we don't really have a designated room for it." Bulletgirl put a hand on her chin, thinking about this incredibly minor dilemma. "Maybe you should try the powerder rooms? I know this place has at least two of those."

Bulletman looked to Dante with slight mockery in his voice. "Do you have any objections to that, mister? Would you prefer somewhere a little more 'stylish' to change?"

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Haz. Haz. Birdsie Birdsie marc122 marc122

Crenando Crenando
Jaw's flinched back from the victim once the Batarang lodged itself in his jaw. Jaws then turned towards the source of the voice and saw The Caped Crusader himself taking out the two SPECTRE agents that accompanied him to this job. He pulled the batarang out of his mouth and glared at Batman, clutching the batarang tightly. He then grins menacingly as he bites down on the batarang, breaking it in half. As Batman approached, Jaws suddenly re-grabbed his victim, who was slumped on the ground unconscious from being slammed against the wall. Then, He suddenly lifted the victim over his head and tossed the unconscious man straight at Batman.

--Ruby Rose--
Topless Topless marc122 marc122 Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts
ruby_rose_by_darthsuki-dcsaw7w.gif

Ruby looked around the perimeter as Yang seemed to answer most of the officers' questions, especially the one regarding the Faunus girl's situation. As she talked about that, a red haired woman with glasses wandered onto the scene. The look on her face made Ruby feel somewhat...Familiar. Is she the mother?

Ruby glanced behind her, seeing the child hugging her in attachment. She isn't too sure about it, but perhaps...Ruby glanced back at the approaching woman and asked, "Excuse me, uh...Are you looking for someone?" She asked, wanting to make sure if what she's thinking is true.

--Akira Kurusu--
images

"My thoughts exactly." Akira whispered back as he finished up cleaning the last bits of web in the cafe, turning to the man with coffee which Sojiro just finished brewing just then, opting to bring it to the man. "So...What happened to you?" He opened as he placed the coffee onto Benette's table, sitting right in front of him. "Bad day?" He asked with a warm smile, hoping to get a conversation going.

#C61319
  • latest
    "I wouldn't say 'no' to a red scarf instead, but this'll be..." He reached out and took a good look at the Henshin suit again, before saying, in a hard tone, "Good enough."

Dante walked into the bathroom (or as they called it, "the powder room,") and closed the door. Roughly three minutes later, Dante walked out, wearing the tight-fitting sentai suit and still adjusting the gloves and helmet a little. He flicked the pinkescent scarf-cape out of his face, then deciding to be a good sport and put on a little show, he struck a heroic pose with a confident grin. He barely forced himself to say, "Akuma a-go-go baby! How's that?"
Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Haz. Haz. Crenando Crenando marc122 marc122
(Sorry for poor quality. Wrote from phone.)

• hyperdimension-neptunia.png
    BBQ JOINT IN PLANEPTUNE
    Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27
    Neptune3.png

Neptune froze when Blanc gave her the duties of recapping the events that had transpired, "Are you sure, Blanc? I mean she just got here and I'm pretty sure the amount of backstory would scare her off..." Neptune then eyed her mug of pudding, "And I really want to finish my pudding mug!"

• Bulletman seemed pleased. "Surprisingly efficient! Keep that up and we'll be taking out The Dude in no time!"
    "I've seen worse. A lot of costumes got better after the war, y'know." Bulletgirl looked over the demon hunter's pleathery costume and smiled. "Where exactly do you know this tiny future guy from, anyways? It was delivered here specifically for you."

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Haz. Haz. Birdsie Birdsie marc122 marc122

Crenando Crenando
Jaws grinned as Batman talked about the briefcase, an obvious no. As Batman approached Jaws, his grin seemed to get wider as he too started to lumber towards the Caped Crusader. Jaws seemed not to be not in the least bit intimidated by the Caped Crusader, probably due to the fact that he has fought worse than him and came out alive. Jaws suddenly rushed towards Batman and swung a fist towards his face.

• The private investigator wasted no time after Parker locked the door. Unlike him, her personal life was minimal at best—no parties to attend, no sightseeing, no volunteer work. She had no important dates that didn't involve her duty to bring the unbiased truth to light. The Future Foundation was paying a handsome salary for her handiwork, yet that would always be of secondary importance to her.

Kirigiri moved past the counter and bar seats to pick up a stray newspaper. "Monkey Fist Gibbon 7 Year Sentence" was plastered on the Bugle's cover story in bold lettering, complete with a mug-shot of the primate perpetrator.

Danganronpa_V3_Bonus_Mode_Kyoko_Kirigiri_Sprite_(2).png

"July...this one's too old," she noted as she glanced at the publication date.

Kyouko_Kyoko_Kirigiri_Halfbody_Sprite_(15).png

"Monkey Fist was their top story? Must have been a slow news day."

. . .

. . .

. . . . .

Not even five minutes had passed, and Kirigiri was already disappointed in her findings. Unless a half-finished wheat cake in the fridge or a Kwik-E Mart receipt from the trash counted as good evidence, she was rather limited with her options here. If Parker had left the door to his room unlocked when he left, perhaps she would have been able to make more promising findings in the Spider's web...

Regardless, her work here was done for now. Now that she had Parker's contact information, it would be easy to come back for another search if necessary.

Kirigiri looked to the key left on the counter. It was awfully trusting of the residents just to leave the responsibilities of locking up to her. Blindingly so, in fact. She took the key to the apartment and stepped out into the hallway, locking the door from the outside.

She stared at the key in her hand for a moment. . .

She flinched at the thought of even considering it.

Never again.

Kneeling down, she slid the key through the small hole under the bottom of the door. That was the end of it.

Kirigiri's next target was Brock. He wouldn't be as friendly as the neighborhood Spider-Man, so she was going to phone a few "friends" to keep things civil.

• moon.jpg
    Ancient monkey prophecy speaks of a time when two gods would merge universes together to create a new reality and when that time comes a dimensional rift will open high above the Blue Area of the Moon that only the Rem Simia could truly control...

"That's a wee bit specific, isnae it?" noted a burly Scotsman.

"And is that a problem, Killigan?" a well-spoken monkey-like man, Monkey Fist, glared at the Villainous Golfer, Duff Killigan.

"A'm juist sayin'," Duff Killigan shrugged.

"As I was saying..." Monkey Fist returned his attention to the Rem Simia artifact, "Once the Rem Simia is placed upon the alter when the rift opens... He who wields it has total control over an ancient race of Powerful Mystic Monkey Warriors!"

"Yeah, and where in that prophecy did it say, 'Oh and the stupid monkey temple is on the moon'!" a woman in a green suit openly mocked the mystic monkey prophecy.

"Shego, sidekicks are meant to be seen not heard!" a Blue-Skinned man walked into the scene.

"Whatever..." Shego rolled her eyes.

Drakken took the moment to relish on their impending victory, "Soon after I..." Drakken caught himself when he noticed his cohorts glaring at him, "I mean 'we'... We have our army we will be unstoppable and we'll be on the cover of the next edition of 'Villains Monthly'!" Dr. Drakken laughed maniacally.

"Wait..."Monkey Fist interrupted Drakken's evil laugh, "You mean to tell me your only motive for this whole scheme of ours is just to get on the cover of a magazine?"

"That's petty even fur ye," the equally petty Duff Killigan called out the mad Doctor for his own pettiness.

"Yeah, I'm with the Monkey and the Golfer," Shego was quick on the chance to mock her employer, "That's pretty pathetic even for you, Dr. D..."

"Listen, Doctor Bong writes the articles and he put himself on the cover of 'Villains Monthly'!" Drakken presented to them the lastest issue of Villains Monthly.

♪Sun is shinin' in the sky♫

"And that act of Journalistic Narcissism is an evil that I refuse to stoop to!" Drakken defended his motive.

♫There ain't a cloud in sight♪

"SHEGO! TURN DOWN THE MUSIC!" Drakken screamed at his so-called sidekick, "I CAN'T CONCENTRATE!"

♪It's stopped rainin' everyone's in a play♫

"Hold up...You think I listen to that?" Shego was appalled by the mere idea that she would listen to that kind of music.

"Then who?" Dr. Drakken gasped when he realized who could be responsible, "KIM POSSI--" Drakken stopped himself when he realized it wasn't his archnemesis but a ragtag team of heroes ranging from a Gun-toting Raccoon and a Tree-Man.

♫And don't you know♪

"Wait, you're not Kim Possible or the Buffoon," Dr. Drakken pointed out the obvious.

"Really? Was it the Raccoon or the Tree-Man that gave it away?" Shego sarcastically asked Drakken.

♪It's a beautiful day, hey hey♫

"We're the Guardians_of_the_Galaxy_Logo.png," the masked space-faring rogue, Star-Lord, proudly declared to everyone in the room.

"Who?" Dr. Drakken asked, as he was unsure if the title of Guardians of the Galaxy really meant anything.

"Aye, Ah never heard of ye," Killigan scratched the back of his head.

"Not this again..." Star-Lord rolled his eyes.

"Forget it, Quill! We're not here to get acquainted" Rocket Raccoon brought out a pair of blasters as he led the charge at the Villains.

"Monkey Ninjas, Attack!" Monkey Fist ordered his hoard of Monkey Ninjas to attack the Guardians as Drakken's underpaid Henchmen joined in the fray.

"Rocket, the Nova Corps said not to kill them," Star-Lord informed his very aggressive teammate.

"Don't worry, Quill..." Rocket fired his blaster at two underpaid henchmen with energy blasts that electrocuted them into unconsciousness, "I set these babies to egregious bodily harm!"

"Uh, good..." Star-Lord muttered as he fired his stun-guns at the henchmen.

Amidst the chaos, Dr. Drakken yelled, "Wait! Aren't you going to at least let me explain my evil plot!"

"I dunno, is the plan to use an ancient artifact to summon a nigh unstoppable warrior race to help you guys take over Battleworld?" Star-Lord rhetorically asked the angry mad scientist.

"Well, yes... but..." Drakken growled out of frustration, "How did you know?"

"Standard Guardians stakes..." Star-Lord shrugged before he aimed his guns at the mad man, "So how's about you surrender quietly?"

Shego jumped to Drakken's aid and intercepted Star-Lord.

"I don't think so," Dr. Drakken smiled as he ran off.

Star-Lord slicked his hair back and tried charm his way out of a fight, "Uh, what's cookin' good-looking?"

"Uh, that'll be you," Shego chuckled before she attacked Star-Lord.

With Shego and Star-Lord locked in Combat, the nefarious Dr. Drakken took this as an opportunity to sneak away only to be hit in the face with a log trap that was set up by Rocket during the chaos.

"You seem to be having some trouble, Star-Lord... Should I lend hand?" the golden man they called Warlock offered Star-Lord assistance.

"Don't worry, Adam," Star-Lord said while he had difficulty with fighting the agile Shego, "I had Ex-es worse than her! Just worry about that rift!"

Adam Warlock simply shook his head at the scene.

Meanwhile, the Tree-Man and the Bug-Woman, Mantis, went after Duff.

"Ye think a wee Weed 'n' bug can stop, Duff Killigan: Battleworld's Most Dangerous Golfer!" the Golfing Villain proudly proclaimed.

"I am Groot," the colossal Tree-Man roared as he launched vines at the mad golfer.

The golfer, however, was quicker. He struck the golf balls and sent then towards Groot's vines. The vines wrapped around the golf balls as they exploded.

"Your choice of weaponry is quite odd," Mantis examined the Rogue Golfer's weaponry.

"Aye, Lassie, 'n' thir's mair whaur that cam fae !" Killigan grinned as he struck a set of explosive Golf balls at Mantis.

"I am Groot!" Groot roared as he grew branches to shield Mantis from the explosive golf balls.

"Ah already know yer name's Groot!" the Scotsman shouted at the Tree-Man, "Cannae ye say somethin' else?"

"I am Groot," Groot sneered at the Angry Scotsman as the branches moved away to reveal Mantis.

"He said you are very rude," Mantis translated Groot for Killigan before she gave the Scotsman a swift kick across to his face, "And I agree."

"Never send monkeys to do a Raccoon's job!" Rocket mowed through hoards of underpaid Henchmen and Monkey Ninja Warriors with an apparently non-lethal mini-gun.

Suddenly Rocket was kicked across his snout by the Malevolent Monkey Fist.

"Then try me, pest," Monkey Fist stared intensely at the Space Raccoon while demonstrating his Martial Art skills in an attempt to intimidate him.

"You're all hairless monkeys to me..." Rocket spat out blood before he locked eyes with the mutated martial artist, "I'm gonna enjoy clawing you a new one!"

Monkey Fist and Rocket charged at each other and engaged in an epic clash that could not be done justice on a literary format. At the end of the duel, Rocket Raccoon stood tall.

"Don't mess with the Guardians of the Galaxy, yah wanker," Rocket spat at the unconscious Monkey Fist.

Star-Lord was kicked into a wall by probably the most dangerous villain in the group, Shego, and just before she could deliver the final blow, she noticed the Golden Guardian, Adam Warlock, tampering with the Rem Simia. Shego quickly ran towards Warlock and pulled him away from the ancient mystic monkey artifact.

"Back away from the Monkey," Shego brought her hand that pulsed with go-energy close to Golden Man's head, "Or I've have to mess up your pretty lil' face, Golden Boy!"

"What makes you think you can?" Adam sighed as he grabbed Shego's hand and redirected the energy back into her which left the villain incapacitated.

"Terran Villains are lame..." Rocket muttered out.

"Why couldn't you have done that earlier?" Star-Lord slowly got back up on his feet.

"You said you had things handled, Quill..." Adam answered back as he made his way to the Rem Simia artifact.

"Do you think we can get the artifact to close the rift?" Mantis asked Adam.

"No, but the Rem Simia can alter what world lies behind the rift," Adam explained as he began to tamper with the artifact, "It is done..."

High above the Moon, A Spacecraft emerged from the rift before the rift closed.

The other Guardians stared in awe at the sight of the ship.
    Bentenmaru.jpg

Star-Lord looked at the spaceship that arrived through the dimensional rift, "Well, here's hoping they're friendly..."

"Is that pink on that thing?" Rocket thought aloud.

Last edited:
#C61319
  • Viewtiful-joe.png
    "You could say I had a weird night at the cinema," he said, his grin disappearing into something between nostalgia and shame. A careful look revealed his eye was twitching under his mask at some weird, non-canon thought process regarding a thing that definitely did not happen, and yet happened. How humiliating that was...

Running around in underwear is not pleasant, even if you get to fight while doing it. The devil-hunter shook off the thought, blinking, as he looked at Bullet-girl.

"I guess I appreciate his style. It's unique, cool, not my kind of fashion, but I can get behind it. If not out of trying new things," he said, once again pulling his gloves into uniform, "then for old times' sake." The signature cocky grin returned to his face.

(Dante said so, even though the crossover took place with a future variant of him.)

thinkception.png

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Haz. Haz. Crenando Crenando marc122 marc122

Hercules
Josies bar, Hells kitchen, New tokyo.

The prince of power sat in one of the booths in the corner of the bar. A ever growing collection of bottles lay haphazardly around the table. His mind was wandering, lost in the bubbles of his golden amber. A ruckus caused him to look up at two men getting particularly aggressive over a game of pool. They were obviously drunk and when he shifted his eyes to the bartender he was met with an expectant gaze. Nodding he went to rise up causing the bottles to rattle as he bumped the table. Luckily it didn't catch the attention of the rowdy patrons.

He approached boldly and positioned himself between them. "Alright boys youve had enough no-" He started but was cut. "Dis asshat cheeeeated." one man stated only to be met with protests from the other guy who made a half hearted lunge at him causing herc to raise an eyebrow as he lightly shoved the man back. It took the drunken guy some effort but he managed to keep his balance. "So let me get this straight you came to den of miscreants expecting a fair game? Were you drinking before you got here?" he chuckled, but the man who spoke didnt find it very funny. He grabbed his glass of beer and swung it towards the Olympians head. However even drunk as he was Hercules was able to stop the hand suddenly by catching it in his grasp. He then pried the Stien from the mans hands, poured the beer down his own mouth and and burped loudly in his assailents general direction. "Annnnd consider that your exit ticket my man, thanks for the beer."

he then pointed at the other man. "You dont have to go home but you cant stay here." almost as if it were the period to his sentence the man whose arm he still held swung his fist into the side of Herc's head landing with a sickening sounding crunch. "That sounded like it hurt. Do you need me to call you an ambulance?" he said in an amused tone. The only response he got was a slew of profanities and whimpering. Seeing this caused the man who was still standing unharmed to just nod and briskly make his way to the door. "drive safe mortal" he said cheerily as he escorted the other guy through the back door and out into the alley.

Obviously the injured man was expecting some retaliation as he flinched after being let go. However instead herc sat him down on the steps and took his injured hand. After feeling it fpr a few seconds he asked the man "So when did you first come to josie's?" the guy looked confused but before he could even start to think about it herc shifted his middle and index fingers back into their proper places with another cruch. The man exclaimed in pain but it died down quickly as he realized his dislocated hand had just been fixed. "Whatever you were about to say save it, just remember this is your last time coming to josie's and acting like you did. Next time i wont fix what i break. Now get out of here." he said walking oast the man and again through the back door, locking it before sauntering back to his table.

• Bentenmaru_-_Bridge_Front.png
    "Oh wow, that was a rough ride."

Bentenmaru, one of the last remaining pirate space ship of Sea of the Morningstar, was in a trouble.

For the captain of that spaceship, Marika Kato, it was supposed to be just another work day. The job she took was also something she had done many times before; that is, pre-planned 'piracy' of a certain luxurious cruise ship. There wasn't supposed to be anything wrong going on within her job back then. She simply followed every textbook procedure necessary.

And everything went fine, until she began the FTL jump.

The journey was a bit shaky, though nowhere near as dangerous as back when the Yggdrasil was messing around. As a captain, her natural response first of all would be to recheck if the ship was properly set up for the jump. But just as she finished her checking, a strange dimensional rift emerged and swallowed the gigantic space ship whole.

Fast forward to the present, the crew of mildly damaged Bentenmaru, who was holding onto their dear life just seconds before, started to regain their composure.

"Everyone, confirm the ship's condition."

Among the first to respond was Sandaime, the one in charge of the ship's engine.

"Well, the engine was taking a wee bit of damage, but it seems like it's still functioning properly."

"Is it still operable for another FTL jump?"

Sandaime quickly frowned at the idea of doing another jump like the previous one.

"Err, it's not like it can't. It just that maybe we should refrain from FTL jumping for now. We're kinda lucky we left almost unscratched this time."

"Well, you have a point there." Said Marika before she turned her head toward other direction. "Anyone else?"

"All green here." The respond came from Coorie, the ship's electronic warfare expert. Her shut-in like appearance hid her true beauty.

"The armaments are working fine."
    Followed with serious tone was Schnitzer, Bentenmaru's tactical officer.

"Steer's okay." Then it was Kane McDougal, the one who steered the space ship.

"No injury report from the crew either." Misa Grandwood followed. She is the medic for all of Bentenmaru's crews.

"...I see." Luca, despite looking like a fortune-teller, is actually the ship's navigator. "The moon is bright..."

"Eh? Luca-san?" Confusion was clearly painted on Marika's face.

"90 degrees to our left, about 30 degrees below... an unidentified planet."

"An unidentified planet?" Marika quickly turned toward another one of the bridge crew. "Hyakume, check to see if we have a company."

"I don't think we have to worry about any space battleship just yet." Stated the radar and sensory expert of the Bentenmaru, Hyakume. "There is, however, some sort of space vessel on one of the planet's moons."

"A corvette, perhaps? Or something larger?"

"Can't tell for sure myself." Hyakume merely shook his head. "The moons are somewhat messing with our sensor. A much more detailed detection is unfortunately a no-go for now."

"Is that so... Coorie."

Hearing her name being called, the aforementioned electronic warfare expert turned toward her captain.

"Can you make a call toward the space vessel?"

"Aye aye, cap'n." Coorie responded with a thumb up before turning back to her working table and typed quickly on her keyboard.

"Are you sure about contacting them? One wrong step, and we could end up being the one hijacked here!" Kane warned Marika, which the latter responded with a smirk.

"It's alright. I believe Coorie wouldn't make such obvious mistake like that."

"Well, if the captain already said so, what can we do." Misa also responded to Kane with a shrug.

"Heh, that's true."

"Cap'n, we're connecting. Get ready for some greeting."

Marika nodded toward Coorie's confirmation. Unaware that she was trying to contact the Guardian of the Galaxy, Marika merely sat in silence as she waited.

"Let's just hope that, whoever they are, they're not some sort of bad guy or something like that."

• Miguel O'Hara - Mewnisse

1552969291363.png
    "A war, huh? Not if we have anything to say about it," Miguel said confidently, undeterred by the prospect of war. Spider-Man always needed to show and have faith, after all, and he couldn't let this situation be any different, even if it felt like he was stepping into the beast's maw the further he treaded, especially with someone like Doom involved. He almost felt out of his league, but it was a good thing he didn't know when to quit.

It was probably going to be the death of him one day, but hopefully not today.

Letting Peni pick up the Doombot head in the meantime, Miguel placed a hand on his hip when Winter suddenly appeared before them all, seemingly with no intention on fighting. With his other hand, he gave an underhanded point toward Winter, taking upon a casual but pointed appearance.

"And here, I thought I'd managed to turn you with my endless wit and charms," he said facetiously toward the white-haired woman, "But seriously, you know he's probably not gonna be very happy hearing you talk like that. Maybe you should consider filing for divorce before long?"

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Spider-Venom213 Spider-Venom213

Users who are viewing this thread

Back