• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

• "Listen, all I know is that the Nazis are building some sort of superweapon!" Luke bluntly answered the stranger's question.

"And do you think the Nazis are taking Mars as fodder for the superweapon?" Claire asked Luke.

"No, because there are Nazi troops here," Luke rolled his eyes at Claire's educated guess. Luke looked over to the strangers, "So you guys in?"

“I don't know what these Nazis are up to,but if they think of laying their fingers in anyone on this planet...they won't see what's coming to hit them.” Orga cracked his knuckles and smirked at the thought of giving the Nazis hell for trying to hurt the people here. Sure,this isn't the same Mars Tekkadan is from,but even then...the thought of the citizens here being attacked by some bastards made his blood boil.

“Uh....sir,you do remember that your Shiden is still back our world right?”

“Not that Barbatos is with me either. Though I'm sure we can manage.”

Both Heero and Setsuna nodded without saying anything,they have a lot to ask about how they somehow got here,perhaps the enemy may have some indirect explanation...

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

Shota_Aizawa_Full_Body_Normal_Suit.png
Shouta "Eraser Head" Aizawa

Location - Beast Forest | With - Hero Camp Students | Condition - Tense, but fine

Aizawa’s brows knit in thought as he listened to his students’ excuses for breaking curfew. His frown deepened slightly as he reconstructed the situation in his mind. Well, they weren’t out here messing around, at least… But that didn’t mean he found their explanation acceptable.

“If there was someone out here in danger, you should have informed a Pro immediately. Between Vlad, the Pussycats, and myself, we could have found her and handled the situation without risking your safety in the process,” he reprimanded coldly, though the young heroes might notice that he didn’t dish out a punishment for their behavior. Well, not yet, at least. All this talk of monsters had him a bit on edge. He couldn’t rule out that there wasn’t some villain out there targeting the kids.

“I’m assuming you’re all fit enough to walk. Start heading back to the lodge and we’ll get your wounds treated. On the way, you can explain to me exactly what the hell these ‘big black animal things’ were that you fought,” he ordered, nodding his head in the direction of the Pussycats’ lodge and standing aside to let them pass first. He wanted to keep an eye on the group of them as they walked, keeping himself to the rear – staying between his students and the apparent danger.

( takki takki , Vsland Vsland , Thepotatogod Thepotatogod , AbominableTouma AbominableTouma )​

• hyperdimension-neptunia.png
    GUEST-STARRING
    Unbelievable_Gwenpool_(2016)_logo.png

BACKSTAGE
    Random42 Random42 Thepotatogod Thepotatogod takki takki

Neptune3.png
    Unmasked Gwen.png

"Well after that match, I'm so totally up a round of some video games!" Neptune mused to herself as she walked alongside Blanc.

"Well, I was looking for someone else, but bumping into you guys would do just fine!" Gwen bore a wide smile as she crossed paths with her fellow fourth wall breaker.

"Oh hey, it's you again!" Neptune waved at Gwen in kind, "And hey, you have a new buddy too!" Neptune hopped over to the other girl's side and asked, "So you got a name or are you some nameless NPC? 'Cause if you are... You've got one heck of a design!"

ChiakiShout.pngmentioned: Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Thepotatogod Thepotatogod takki takki
"I am definitely not a nameless NPC, If i was i would have died by now...Because that's what most of them do where i come from... Well, i think they are nameless" Chiaki blurted to Neptune, Sounding quite neutral despite her word choices, "My name is Chiaki Nanami..." She stated, Starting to sound quite tired,

After introducing herself she looked around wondering where the fighters from earlier are, She tried her best to hide her looking about since she thought it would be quite rude to take her attention away from the two people in front of them, but her curiosity was booming, It's like those find the object games...She needs to find said nearly invisible object, Although sadly she couldn't find them despite her skills, Maybe they ran out before they came... "Nice to meet you..." she said as her attention refocused on the group in front of her.

• 0a91b3f97bbf3a14d1fea0fbe9e9c12e.jpg
    “Vince, I swear to fucking God-,” the small, raven haired girl spun around suddenly, read to tell her Co-Leader off on to find that she was staring at a literal brick wall… Her teal eyes widened and she spun back around, her long black hair spreading around her with the movement before falling flat again as she froze. Her one visible eye darted around her new surroundings. What...what was this? She could feel her panic start to rise as she tried to figure out what was going on, though she hid the emotion well. Before she could be overrun with anxiety, the twenty-one year old took a deep breath through her nose, held it for eight seconds, before slowly releasing it. She’d been put into life and death situations, she wasn’t going to let this be the thing that ruined her.

Shilo Saga, Leader of Team 73, started walking through the streets of the unknown city. The ring finger of her right hand gently traced the outline of the hidden trigger that rested on her palm, underneath her leather gloves. Three quick taps and the blade would quickly unsheathe and become a weapon more than deadly in the hands of the well trained assassin. She bit the inside of her cheek without thinking as she turned her head this way and that to make sure she caught every detail she could. Yet, she still couldn’t find a sign that suggested what the city’s name may be. She sighed, pressing forward through the streets.

A thousand different thoughts were running through her head as she walked on. Had she died? Had she somehow been rendered unconscious? Maybe slipped some kind of drug? Had she, somehow, managed to walk through a wormhole and end up in a different dimension? She had no idea, but she was determined to figure it out. Finally, after a while, Shilo managed to make it to the center of the city, where she found the golden statue of some man dressed in some weird costume. Next to it were smaller bronze statues labeled ‘Sidekicks’. “Seems a bit egotistical…” Shilo murmured to herself as she looked over the statues, trying to see what she could defer about the city from them. They seemed to worship, in some form or another, the man immortalized in gold. Obviously he was some kind of hero to them, as he was given ‘sidekicks’. “Sounds like vigilante bullshit to me.” She sighed, scratching the side of her head as she took her attention away from the statues to look around the rest of the city’s center.

• --Sento Kiryu || Nuts and Dolts--
    Professor Spacecakes Professor Spacecakes Vsland Vsland AbominableTouma AbominableTouma takki takki

"Long story short--" Before Sento was able to explain, the green haired student began to quickly and briefly explained what happened to Aizawa, prompting him to bow. "W...What they said." Sento's brief response as the green haired student finished talking. "Anyway, yeah, apparently my apprentice went missing during the trial. It's my mistake that I asked her one and only friend if she's seen her. That must've this guy to worry bout her and snuck off without notifying us." He elaborated, "One thing led to another before I finally noticed someone snuck off...You know the rest." He said as he glanced back, thinking that the sudden outburst must've attracted a few Grimm to their location. Well, it did look like it caught wind of it. Shortly after, Aizawa decided to let the students go first, in exchange for intel about the monsters. The collective student body nodded in response and headed first. Sento decided to walk alongside Aizawa to explain the situation. After, he is one of Beacon's professors.

"I'm surprised you haven't heard of the Grimm. They're nearly everywhere." Sento remarked in surprise to Aizawa, "It's the exact reason why Huntsmen exist in the first place. Also part of the reason why Beacon decided to collaborate with UA in the camp too; To keep you guys safe from them and inform you guys about it in person." He soon took out his Personal Scroll Device that he received and opened it, revealing a small hologram on the 'monsters' Izuku described--A giant werewolf creature with an exoskeleton and strange markings on it's skull. "These creatures are called Grimm. From what I studied, they're creatures that find prey by sniffing out negative emotions; Fear, Anger, Anxiety and the like. The stronger the negative emotion, the larger the number of Grimm that'll attack." He began, "The Grimm can take on various forms of animals--This particular specimen is but one of the many variants of Grimm called 'Beowulves', named after the Epic Hero 'Beowulf'. They also take the form of bears, gorillas, and a two-headed snake." As he explained, the hologram switches over to the said Grimm: An Ursa, which is essentially a black furred bear with spikes on it's back. A Beringel, which is also a black furred gorilla with exoskeletal features and a rad, broken skull mask. And a King Taijitsu, which is a two headed snake with peculiar markings on them similar to the aforementioned Grimms. "There are many more kinds Grimm that roam around, but I'll talk about them when the time comes. I've just recently got this job, you know?" He chuckled, hoping to lighten up the mood. But knowing him while waiting for the Forest Trial to be finished, he'd probably be more pissed.

• Phantom_Thieves_Logo (1).png
    MEMENTOS
    Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

The Shadow shook his head in agreement to the Phantom Thief's terms, "It's not like I wanted this... but what about Kingsley... he's going to kill me if I stop."

"Dude, we changed your dad's heart in under a month," Ryuji reassured the shadow, "We can stop him way before he finds out."

"Yeah, just try keeping up appearances..." Ann suggested, "And we'll handle the rest."

"Thank you..." the shadow said before vanishing.

"So we know who's the actual Kingpin..." Futaba thought aloud.

"The question is how are we suppose to get to him," Makoto finished Futaba's thought.

"I have a suggestion," Haru beamed with delight as she walked over to Ann, "Ann's a model maybe she could be our way to him!"

"Agreed," Yusuke nodded as his mind flashed back a time before he was a phantom thief.

"Good thinking, Haru!" Makoto gave her fellow Phantom Thief a thumbs up.

"Hey! W-w-wait!" Ann objected to the plan.

"I think the plan's perfect!" Morgana jumped up with joy.

After all of this Raidou still couldn't return to his era. Defeating the Imp didn't seem to do much for him. If he couldn't return to his time and protect the time he didn't deserve the title of Raidou Kuzunoha. His hand grips the rim of his cap as he pulls it downwards to express his emotions. It seems he didn't even have time to feel sorry for himself. He raises his head to look up at the mansion that simply manifested before the group. His eyes gaze over to Constantine before looking back at the mansion.

• 0a91b3f97bbf3a14d1fea0fbe9e9c12e.jpg
    Shilo had stopped for a moment to look at the back of the statues, as if they would somehow give her more information. The assassin felt the hairs on the back of her head start to prick up as if she was being watched. After all, she had been raised to know what her surroundings were at all times, and with that came an almost sixth sense of when someone had you in their sights. However, unlike most times, she hadn’t caught on to this as quickly as she normally would have. In her own world, Shilo would have been able to sense danger from a mile away, but when the danger could mask itself almost as well as she could hide her own presence, it made it a little bit harder. So, by the time the Talons attacked, Shilo was somewhat ready for them.

The assassin was already in the process of turning around to check who was there when she saw a flash of silver. She stepped out of the way of the woman’s arm, reaching up to grab the woman’s head and promptly slamming her face into Shilo’s knee. That was one down. Shilo caught a fist to the face, but took the punch better than a woman her size should have been able to. She may have been small, but she was a fighter. She saw another blade flash and raised her arm, blocking the blade. The raven haired woman smirked as the blade stopped, hitting the hidden metal track underneath her jacket. Before her attacker could react, Shilo pulled the Bowie knife from the sheath on her left thigh and slashed back. Not a wound that would kill, but definitely hurt.

It was clear that the woman was more used to fighting groups of people than most were. She was able to use the groups number against them at some points, seeing where some members were out of place for an attack, so she would dodge and knock one off balance, or into the attack of another member. However, it was also clear that she had issue with her left side. Attacks on that side of her body were aimed more poorly than the attacks on her right, she was less able to block attacks coming from that side. Despite that, however, she was still putting up a good fight. A small cut to her cheek, a couple rips in her jacket, a bruise from the first punch she took.

Shilo could tell that they were holding back for some reason, that was probably why she only used the Bowie knife instead of the six other knives she had on her body, or even her two katar which were what she always considered her ‘safe weapons’ because of how well she fought with them. She didn’t feel like this fight was particularly life threatening, but she wasn’t about to allow these fuckers to do their business easily either.

• hyperdimension-neptunia.png
    GUEST-STARRING
    Unbelievable_Gwenpool_(2016)_logo.png

LOCKER ROOM
    Random42 Random42 takki takki
    Neptune3.png
    Unmasked Gwen.png

"Well it's nice to meet you too, Chiaki!" Neptune smiled at the girl. "Say, you guys wanna play some games with us?" Neptune asked the two other girls, "It's one of those party games that came from Lowee, I heard the gameplay is super rad..." Then Neptune quietly muttered out, "But Planeptune's games are so totally cooler..."

"Sure, I could go for a few rounds, how about you Chiaki?" Gwen turned her attention to Chiaki.

• "Listen, all I know is that the Nazis are building some sort of superweapon!" Luke bluntly answered the stranger's question.

"And do you think the Nazis are taking Mars as fodder for the superweapon?" Claire asked Luke.

"No, because there are Nazi troops here," Luke rolled his eyes at Claire's educated guess. Luke looked over to the strangers, "So you guys in?"

KDKEwJ1.png

Marcus Wright
MARS
darkred darkred 1stLt HChurch 1stLt HChurch SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind

The terminator man eyed the others near him named Heero and Setsuna, slightly annoyed. "Fine, I'm coming. Anyone else?"

• blanc-hyperdimension-neptunia-009.jpg
    What are they talking about...? Blanc kept a blank face, but she was confused. She didn't know what they meant by nameless NPCs, character design, and stuff like that. She was worried that she might not fit into their conversation, but when the topic of video games came up, the short goddess stepped up. "My name's Blanc." She addressed to the two other girls whom she didn't know. "Also, I'd like to join the video game party if it is okay."

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Random42 Random42

Last edited:
Marie ~ Los Alba

"I guess the ramen will have to wait," said Marie, loosening her posture. Who were the Nazis? Weren't they a human government, that caused a big war? "...It's still a little too warm for my liking, anyways. But I do have one question. What are the Nazis planning? Do you know?"

(Rip short post plus long hiatus darkred darkred SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 1stLt HChurch 1stLt HChurch )

Callie and Pearl

The impromptu duo followed the white robots into the structure. Callie, to administer even more pets, Pearl, to get to the bottom of this whole situation. These robots brought them through multiple rooms before stopping in a large room, a hub of sorts. The more stout of the two inklings, seeing the young man apparently before he saw them, spoke first, "Yo, what's chilling in here? Why are you all cooped up in this dusty old facility, anyway?" Callie stood next to her, diverting her focus from the robots out of equal curiosity for the answer.

( Thepotatogod Thepotatogod )

Last edited:
ChiakiShout.png mentioned: takki takki Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts
"Sure, I'd love to play some games!" Chiaki replied as she seemingly got more expressive, "Should i just follow you? I don't know my way around here that well yet..." Chiaki quietly fumbled around waiting for the reply since she'd usually be the one with the games, and would usually be the one setting up events like this back in hopes peak, Now that she's not the party leader this time, She has no idea how she should act...

• Verite Verite Birdsie Birdsie darkred darkred

Sora listened to them and crossed his arms.

'Well I can't exactly tell them I was leaving from the Realm of Sleep back to Yen Sid's tower. I have to protect the World Order after all. Then again she said the three of them weren't from around here either... Maybe this place is similar to Traverse Town? Well... Here goes nothing...' Sora thought.

"Well... The truth is I was returning from a place called the Realm of sleep saying goodbye to all the friends I made there. I thought I was heading back to this Mysterious Tower on a world called Twilight town when I ended up here." he explained truthfully.

• "Good," Luke smiled at the newly formed team of heroes to help combat the Nazi forces that plague the spaceways, "Now that everyone's on the same page--"

"Let's go stop those Nazi bastards!" Jackson rallied the group.

Just as the group cheered the rather single minded call for destruction the Nazis brought forth their more competent assassins... They looked similar to the Nazi's cloned stormtroopers except now they bore the swastika armband!

<"Surrender to the Greatest German Reich!"> the Nazis demanded

Biscuit and Hush were understandably getting cautious about what they're up against,while Heero,Orga and Mika simply looked at the Nazis indifferently as if it had been normal for them to be threatened everyday in their lives.

Setsuna,unlike the other 5,seem to be staring at the Nazis intently. If his helmet was off,one could see that his eyes were no longer red,but is glowing bright yellow.
Innovator.png
darkred darkred Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind 1stLt HChurch 1stLt HChurch Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

Marie ~ Los Alba

"Uhh, does anyone know what they just said? I don't think I understand human gibberish," Marie said bluntly, in response to the Nazi Stormtrooper's demand. In all honesty, she wasn't particularly fearful of the Nazis' potential threat, neither immediate nor long-term. Wether this was an unfounded bravery or not was yet to be determined. Though, as a precaution, Marie unslung the Hero's Charger from her back, pulling the trigger to pressurize a compartment of ink. Surely the soldier wasn't expecting a heavy glob of goo in the face, right?

( Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts darkred darkred 1stLt HChurch 1stLt HChurch SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 )

• <"The Greatest German Reich?"> Ilsa was puzzled by the Nazi regime's new moniker. The Russian held on to a grenade she kept hidden behind her back.

"I bet you guys are trying to kidnap these moons and turn them into mini-Nazi worlds or somethin'," Jackson elequintly said as he hid his gun behind himself.

Pierre meanwhile held on to a bag of chips.

<"Enough talk! Hands in the air... we know you have weapons on you!"> the Nazi trooper was not fooled by Danger 5's 'hide their weapons behind their back' strategy and demanded them to surrender.

"Like hell we will!" Luke drew out his lightsaber expecting a fight.

Suddenly one of the Nazi troopers attacked his own men and quickly incapacitated them.

"Did a Nazi just save us?" Jackson was confused by their current predicament.

"Let me handle this, Jackson," Tucker whispered back to Jackson before turning his attention to the mysterious Nazi, "Who are you and why did you save us?"

"Allow me to introduce myself..." The Nazi trooper said as his very form began to morph into an entirely different one.

martian_manhunter___transparent_by_asthonx1-d9vugy0.png

"I am J'onn J'onzz, the Martian Manhunter."

• Miguel O'Hara - Mewnisse

1538620732284.png
    "Wh--?! Wait, Mrs. Doom! Where--Oh, shock it! You hung up on me, didn't you?!" Miguel clicked his tongue as Winter abruptly ended communications with him without another word. The futuristic hero (or at least, he didn't exactly feel very heroic in this moment) continued swinging through the city before landing on the walls of a nearby structure, hoping (and a bit unsure) that he had at least temporarily lost the girl(s) chasing after him as he stuck on the side.

I guess, to be fair, I'm not sure how I could tell that woman that I don't actually remember where to find Von Bardas, Miguel thought to himself abashedly. It was here that he realized that he'd been swinging around so haphazardly that he'd lost his way for a little, and he couldn't very well go around asking just anyone for a map. Not unless he ditched his outfit and went incognito, but... Well, where would he even be able to store his outfit? Good grief.

From there, with a heavy sigh, he began to awkwardly navigate his way through the kingdom, figuring he had an equal chance of bumping into Von Bardas or the girls chasing after him.

What could possibly go wrong?

Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

• latest
    Shirou tried to listen. He tried to comprehend, but he could not. He shook his head with furrowed eyebrows, saying, "Sorry, but I lost you at 'Realm of Sleep.' All I got from that is that you travel a lot and now you're here. I don't think we have time for complex explanations either, because that guy is using a Reality Marble or something."

Shirou pointed at Constantine, trying to draw everyone's attention toward him.

Since a house had appeared out of nowhere, Shirou, with his very limited knowledge of magecraft, surmised (wrongly,) that it was a Reality Marble. He wasn't even aware that by his world's standards, it was closer to a Bounded Field.

Verite Verite darkred darkred AbominableTouma AbominableTouma ScuffedHeroGeo ScuffedHeroGeo Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

Last edited:
Marcus Wright- Los Albas, Mars

KDKEwJ1.png

darkred darkred Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 1stLt HChurch 1stLt HChurch Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

Wait. Now I've almost seen everything. I haven't met a real alien before even one who's a superhero.

Maya "Echo" Visari- Metropolis

JYXVIqN.jpg

The Helghast spy just looked on confused. Jumping different worlds in her future was only possible using advanced cruisers in space across to the various planets: Earth, Vekta and Helghan.

"We have to use ships in order to travel between planets."

Verite Verite darkred darkred AbominableTouma AbominableTouma ScuffedHeroGeo ScuffedHeroGeo Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

"And not too happy to see me, what a shame!" Madcap giggled. Not forgetting to get out of the way of the oncoming billy club as he teased, after all he didn't want to make things too easy for the hero he'd thought was long dead. Quickly he twirled out of the way, smiling the whole time "Perhaps all that being dead has made you a slow down!" The villain teased.
Even though it was probably a bad idea, no, a horrible idea... Madcap decided to get closer to the blind vigilante. Quick as a whip, Madcap did the unthinkable as he got close to Daredevil, he leaned forward... And booped him on the nose "Boop!" Madcap chortled, he loved doing that to people no matter how much it annoyed them. But what would the hero's response be he wondered. It had been a long time since he'd seen Daredevil and maybe he'd changed... Or maybe not!

So that was why his Innovator senses gave him the feeling that they weren't gonna be captured....for now,since Setsuna sensed one of them having a slightly different emotion compared to the rest. The said one of them being the stranger who just took down the rest of the Nazis and is introduced himself as "Martian Manhunter". Like Heero and Mikazuki,he paid no mind to the rather interesting name. The same can't be said for Orga,Hush and Biscuit however.

“"Martian Manhunter"”?

“I'm reminded of the "Super Galaxy Cannon"-name for some reason......”

darkred darkred Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts 1stLt HChurch 1stLt HChurch

Users who are viewing this thread

Back