• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

• All-New_Ghost_Rider_(2014)_Logo2.png
    MEDICI CARGO SHIP
    MrSaturnUL MrSaturnUL
    The imps surrounded the pair as the demonic forces seem to grow by the second.

"Way ahead of you, kid..." Ghost Rider quickly entered his hellish vehicle and by his own power, the hell-charger's doors opened as chains shot out of the passenger's side to grab the undead girl and strap her onto the seat. "Try to stay calm, kid... This is gonna be a bumpy ride."

The Ghost Rider stomped his foot on the pedal of the hell-charger causing the engines to spit out hellfire! The hell-charger sped through the demonic hoard as the purifying flames burned them to cinders. Robbie remained focused as the hell-charger burst through the ship's barrier and landed on top of the sea's surface! And yet, the hell-charger kept going, riding on a road of hellfire.

Last edited:

• 1598995198538.png"What is happening to me..." Darkness hugged herself, flushed of breath and red in the face. "I've never felt this type of humiliation before... Why..." Why does this horrid villain make such a good husband? The way he stomped on her defenseless body. How he looked down on her like a mere insect. It was riveting...

Darkness rapidly shook her head, pushing herself back up. Now isn't the time! There stood who she assumed to be the dastardly mastermind behind the Dark Elves' attacks. The cruel god who'd caused so much suffering to others. Though her sword was left miles away in the ground, this was her duty as an honorable crusader! "Loki, great trickster god!" she called out, clenching her fists. "You may have shamed and defiled me in such cruel, relentless ways, but now!" She got into a defensive stance. "You shall be my betrothed..." Huh...? Then, in a much louder voice, she yelled again: "Ahem, as I said, you shall be my opponent!"

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

• 500transformers-logo-decepticons-e1546090580236-png.775903

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

LUGNUT_ALTMODE.png

A great plane with intimidating decals dashed across the skies, nearing Club Con. Its pieces began to shift as it took on a more humanoid but still bulky shape. As his new form performed a superhero landing with a great thud, he began to bellow from the bottom of his vocal receptors.

Reveal-the-Shield-Lugnut.jpg

"I AM READY TO SERVE, FOR THE GLORY OF-"

unknown.png

"Lugnut, keep eet zovn," the big bulky robot's comparatively smaller peer retorted.

"WHY DO YOU HALT MY WORDS, BLITZWING? ARE YOU SECRETLY A TRAITOR?" Lugnut shouts.

"Becoz, Lugnut, you are bloving our cover. There are many opportunities to spread ze name of Lord Megatron, but zis is not ze time," Blitzwing sighs, gesturing to the various civilians having a good time.

"WHAT ARE YOU GETTING AT, BLITZWING?"

"Can ve just go? We are late for ze meeting."

Blitzwing and Lugnut went deep within Club Con to meet Onslaught, leader of the Combaticons.

"Vere you requesting me?" Blitzwing asks.

"WHY HAS LORD MEGATRON ASKED ME TO FOLLOW YOUR LEAD?"

Last edited by a moderator:

• beyond infinite crisis.jpg
    Location: Café Leblanc in Yongen-Jaya to Obrooklynozuka, New Tokyo City
    Mood: Quite Bored
    Interaction: Open
    Mention: Open (New to RP)

A another boring day in New Tokyo City, the city was being this crowded yet there is no crime got announced by the police or anyone in this city. But still, when a certain Sebastian Rosberg is trying to light up his own cigarette in Café Leblanc at Yongen-Jaya while he puts on his navy blue leather jacket right before he checked his pockets of his cargo pants if he got his keys of his car and then he could see his car parked yet not stolen since he made a security system in it. Sebastian would get in his car which it is a emerald green widebody Mercedes Benz AMG GTR and revs the screaming modified 879 horsepower 4.0 L twin turbo V8 engine that causes a pretty raw exhaust sound before he drove his way to Obrooklynozuka.
    1599108199166.png
    His pure driving skills was sharp when he made his way in Obrooklynozuka before he parked his AMG GTR near Michelle Land and locked the doors of the AMG GTR after Sebastian got out of the drivers seat, he then pull out his phone in order to check something and sighed in boredom saying to himself with a mumbling yet cold voice "Damn, why do I have the audacity to park near Michelle Land.." He would pull out a cigarette then he attempts to smoke in order to get some time while having to put on his headphones and listened to music, he was having the time for his time to wait for someone to talk with or just stay there until he got someone thinking that he is suspicious.

Last edited:

• --Stella--
    Interaction: Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

The Black Rock Shooter simply nodded, grabbing a hold of Orange Heart's arm, preparing for a liftoff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Danger 5 - Part 7

• Danger 5 Vatican City.gif
    <"Good evening, everyone, and Merry Christmas!"> a jovial priest greeted his devote audience. <"It's good to be act the Spectacular Vatican Cathedral!">

While the citizens of the Vatican City enjoy the Christmas Disco Mass... Elsewhere in a lavish Vatican apartment complex was Adolf Hitler strapped to a chair and being viciously beaten by the Nazi splinter, now clad in cardinal robes save for one who was dressed in purple and concealed his identity behind a hood.

<"You lousy ingrates!"> Hitler wheezed in agony from the beatings by the Nazi splinter group. <"You're ruining everything.">

"When is my turn to punch him?" complained one of the splinter agents to the hooded man.

"You don't have to wait!" the purple robed man shook the masked Nazi splinter agent. "Just go and hit him!"

"But everyone else took the good parts," the splinter agent whined. "All what's left is the crotch and that is White Death's domain!"

"The crotch is my domain!" the helmeted Nazi splinter agent, White Death, stated with sadistic glee in his voice.

<"Call off your dogs, Hate Monger!"> Hitler begged the hooded man before White Death delivered a swift punch to the fuhrer's crotch.

"You don't call the shots anymore, Adolf! We are taking over the Reich" Hate Monger spat at Hitler.

"We're sick of vegetarian meals and hating art!" sneered one splinter agent. "And jazz music!"

"Yeah!" spoke up another agent. "And we really hate dogs!"

"And we are sick of your pitiable obsession over the school girl!" spat the splinter group's leader, the Hate Monger.

<"Holly is the key to world domination!"> Hitler explained in between grunts of pain

"Nein!" the Hate Monger spat at his former superior. "Religion and Hate is the key to world domination and tonight, we will take control of the Vatican without you!"

<"Band of swine!"> cursed the beaten Hitler. <"Why are you doing this?">

"Because, Adolf--" the Hate Monger then took off his hood and revealed his face to Hitler, whose eye widened from the shock of the man's idenity.

Hate Monger.png

"I am you!"
    Hitler was at a loss for words as the splinter group hoisted their former leader from his seat and dragged him into a metal coffin, before shutting the lid. Hitler's face showed panic was in full display through the coffin's glass window.

"Turn on the toxic ooze," Hate Monger coldly ordered his subordinates. And the toxic ooze filled the coffin, the Hate Monger simply said, "Time to die, Adolf."

Hitler took a deep breath before the last bit of oxygen within the casket is deprived from him. Meanwhile, the Splinter group laughed at Hitler's plight.

Danger 5 Intro 2.gif
    Across the street from the Nazi Splinter Cell's hideout was the Pinguini Hotel...
    Pinguini.png

It was here that Jackson, armed with a sniper rifle scouted the nearby area with his trust binoculars for any signs of the Renegade Nazis and then he found exactly what he was looking for.

Danger 5 Battlesaurus spotted.gif
    "Bingo!" Jackson exclaimed as he reached for his communicator. "I got a Twenty on Battlesaurus! Hitler must be somewhere inside! Go check it out, Pierre."

In the hotel's buffet, was Pierre, who was enjoying the Christmas bash in the holy city, answered, "Jackson! I refuse to believe that the Vatican, the Holy Apple Tree, would be sharing Christmas with Hitler!"

Jackson was not deterred by Pierre's carefree dismissal pushed through his investigation. "I'm switching to the thermal ray," The American used the scope of his sniper rifle to get a better view of the Hotel.

Danger 5 Priests and Coffin.gif
    "Whoa," Jackson was at awe of the strange sight before him. "There's a bunch of priests doing weird shit with a coffin!"

A small device by Jackson's side began beeping out, "Hai!" wildly.

"And I'm getting crazy readings from McKenzie's Nazi Meter!" Jackson's grim expression swiftly turned to that of delight. "This could be the big one, Pierre! The Mother Ship!"

Back with Famous Pierre, the wealthy socialite chuckled at Jackson's words, "Oh come on, Jackson! It's the sixth day of Christmas! It's a time of defeating witches by giving presents and eating cake!"

"Oh, come on, Pierre," Jackson smirked as he aimed his rifle at the shadowy Nazi Priests. "Victory Cake tastes better than Christmas Cake."

At the Party, Pierre continued to not take the whole affair seriously.

"Can't you do it, Jackson?" Pierre asked as he wandered over to an effigy of Jesus on the Cross. "Jesus would never forgive me if I go sneaking out during his holy day."

It was then through divine intervention the effigy spoke to Famous Pierre, whether it be through the lines of coke he snorted or truly a Christmas Miracle, it spoke to him, <"Don't worry about it, Pierre. It's how I roll.">

"Thanks, Jesus!" Pierre smiled at the effigy before leaving the party.

In the rather modern home of Pierre, the rest of the team of disgraced heroes try to rationalize the events that happened prior.

"A man has many burdens, a dead wife... a heavy heart..." Tucker mused as he gazed upon one of Pierre's art pieces, 'The Burden of Man'. "Defrosting Bread."

In the other room, McKenzie and the rest of the team, apart from Ilsa, were observing Holly.

<"Have you broken a bone?"> McKenzie poked the blonde teenager with a katana.

"Would you cut that crap out?" Holly rolled her eyes as McKenzie returned to his notes for findings.

<"This year's Disco Mass is brought to you by Nachos Italianos!"> the Broadcast announcer shilled.
    Nachos Italianos.gif
    "WOW! Traditional Italian Food and they deliver!" Holly beamed with excitement. "Where's the phone?" the blonde asked aloud as she searched for a means of contacting the fast food chain.

It was then that the extremely disturbed Aussie walked in, "Oh, Claire loves traditional Italian food! Don't you, dear?" Tucker gazed longingly at his very decease wife's head before offering the head food. "Here, have a dim sim," Tucker shoved the Chinese-inspired Australian dumpling into Claire's mouth as the Aussie began his mad ramblings of the Great Outback Dream.

Last edited:

• 500transformers-logo-decepticons-e1546090580236-png.777158

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Crow Crow

"IT IS I WHO SHOULD ASK YOU TO NOT GET IN MY WAY - FOR THE GLORY OF LORD MEGATRO-"

As the sirens blared, both Blitzwing and Lugnut looked about.

"THE INTRUDERS WILL BE CRUSHED WITH EASE!" Lugnut exclaims.

unknown.png

Blitzwing's face rotates, shifting to a more chaotic appearance as he cackles, "ve'll just have tu zestroy zem all, now von't ve? Jajajajajaja!"

Blitzwing and Lugnut both assume flight-based vehicular forms as they flew across the room to pursue these supposed intruders, with Blitzwing's frosty cannons charging up.

• Logo_-_Kiryu_Coco-Coco_Ch._01.png

AlexandraRoseLeclerc AlexandraRoseLeclerc

Ah, Michelle Land, the most beautiful theme park in the universe.

But that isn't the focus right now.

Ride beside it, a young man named Sebastian was parking his shiny vehicle next to the theme park, and in a mere few seconds, he would find himself shook.

These mere few seconds happened as a drain cover began to shake rapidly, before it shattered in two and flew into the sky. Looks like taxes will have to pay for that one.

But what taxes weren't paying for was the dent that was caused as one of the drain cover halves landing on his car.

The one who emerged from the drain was a horned woman with a large, thick tail. She was considerably tall, reaching a whopping 180 centimetres. This woman turned to Sebastian to delivery an inquiry.

BFE6C2FE56A5BFC34013BB1ACF46138C7125CD04.png

"Wawawawow? Hey you! Yes, you! Do you know where I am right now?"

Mood: Shocked When Half of The Drain Cover Hit His AMG GTR
    Interaction: Kiryu Coco
    Mention: Crow Crow

Ah, Michelle Land, the most beautiful theme park in the universe.

But that isn't the focus right now.

Ride beside it, a young man named Sebastian was parking his shiny vehicle next to the theme park, and in a mere few seconds, he would find himself shook.

These mere few seconds happened as a drain cover began to shake rapidly, before it shattered in two and flew into the sky. Looks like taxes will have to pay for that one.

But what taxes weren't paying for was the dent that was caused as one of the drain cover halves landing on his car.

The one who emerged from the drain was a horned woman with a large, thick tail. She was considerably tall, reaching a whopping 180 centimeters. This woman turned to Sebastian to delivery an inquiry.

BFE6C2FE56A5BFC34013BB1ACF46138C7125CD04.png

"Wawawawow? Hey you! Yes, you! Do you know where I am right now?"
    As when Sebastian takes his usual smoke, he got shook in a mere few seconds and as a drain cover started to shook before it was shattered into two flew into the sky. He sighed in relief if his car got hit by one of the half drain covers, unfortunately one of drain cover halves hit the car that caused him to back off a bit and showed someone that emerged from the drain which is a woman with a large, thick tail. She is very tall reaching at 180 cm and said to him that how did she know that he is in Michelle Land before he stated the female in a almost pissed off tone towards the woman whose responsible to have the damage of his AMG GTR "Hey, what the hell are you doing?!! You had a drain cover crashing into my car, you pay the damages also!! That is very expensive and you just ruin the car, now what I need to do.... I couldn't just repair it by myself, there.."

Last edited:

Mood: Trying to Tell Kiryu The Damages of His AMG GTR

"HOLY SHIT! I'm so sorry! I didn't see it there, I swear!" the woman replies, gasping, then thought for a bit. "Let's see... my superchat money this month should be this much... Youtube takes this percentage, Hololive takes this percentage--"

"-- how much in damages?"
    "Well, lady. This is an modified yet widebody AMG GTR, so the drain cover hit the hood and it cost at around $21k. How much do you have in your pocket, miss?? If you're actually that broke, I'll probably arrest you for destroying a police officer's vehicle." Sebastian says the woman whose responsible for hitting the one halve of the drain cover onto his AMG GTR while showing his G15 and handcuffs that is hanging in his holster under his navy blue jacket before checking something on his phone saying to the girl "Why are you in a drain also too?? Isn't the sewer that very stinky there, I hope you washed yourself back in your house earlier...."

Sebastian then looked around Michelle Land after he threw his already used cigarette in the bin and turned back to the woman in order to listen on what she will say about her money left if she had enough to fix the hood of his AMG GTR, he had been cold sometimes towards strangers that are suspicious thinking that she didn't have a alibi so he actually thought that he or she is the murderer or robber and the other side is trying to be friendly towards possible witnesses or other victims that are alive from either survived murder or a possible double homicide case back in his hometown since he moved there to New Tokyo a few months ago.

Last edited:

• --Katrielle Layton & Co. || Minako Arisato--
    Interaction: Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

"Looks like she's fine." Katrielle observed as McKenzie examined Holly with a poke. As Holly's attention was taken by the Nacho commercial. While she makes the order, she glanced over to her Detective Agency, who were eating some of the Dim Sim, including the dog, on the couch, with Ernest pouring the gang some tea.

"You know...I was initially disturbed by Sir Tucker carrying around his wife's head..." Ernest whispered to Minako as he poured her the tea he brewed. "But after a while, it doesn't really bother me that much."

"He is still grieving, so I understand." Minako nodded, grabbing the handle of her english teacup. "Thanks for the tea, Ernest-kun." Minako thanked briefly, sipping her tea as Ernest walked over to Katrielle and poured her cup.

"People cope in different ways, Ernest." Katrielle said as she lifted her cup after Ernest filled it. "Which reminds me of quite the puzzle my father taught me."

"Woof woof. (Oh boy, here we go again.)" The doggo barked, displeased at Kat bringing up puzzles. "Woof woof woof (You sure love puzzles, don't you?)"

"And what's wrong with that, Sherly?" Katrielle pouted, "Are they a little hard on you?" She asked, sporting a smug grin.

"Woof!(What?! No!)"

"Anyway..." Katrielle then turned to Minako, simmering her tea about gently. "Say, about that power of yours, Minako..."

"Yes?" Minako turned to Katrielle, who now bears sparkling eyes.

"When did you learn how to use it?" Katrielle asked, clearly curious. "And do you necessarily need to use the model gun for it? if so, it's quite the magic system!"

"Well, yes, the gun's part of it." Minako nodded, "But I've seen people not use the gun in order to summon a Persona." She said, recalling the incident with Strega. Rogue Persona users whose leader don't use and Evoker.

"So, you think I can have one?"

"Miss Kat, are you serious?!" Ernest asked, surprised by his superior's rash decision.

"Well, wouldn't it be really cool if I had one?"

"I-I guess, but..."

"Haha, sorry, but it's really not that easy to just have one." Minako giggled a bit, rubbing the back of her head. "There's a really oddly specific test that you have the pass in order to really guarantee that you'll have a Persona."

"Really? What kind of test?"

"It's no longer viable considering that it doesn't exist anymore, but you have to be able to exist in a time that's hidden from time itself." Minako tried to explain it in her own words. "Like a...25th hour of sorts."

"A 25th hour?" Layton rubbed her chin as if in deep thought. "Hmm....I'm not sure if we could prove it even exists in the first place..."

"Then there's your answer."

"Eh?!"

"Of course, you could just try, but it's a bit risky to even consider it." Minako giggled, though she probably didn't want them to see the Dark Hour. Just the sight of that world is...Disturbing in of itself. Coffins appeared to those who doesn't have the potential. Blood oozing everywhere. Shadows, fiends that roam the Dark Hour actively hunt and prey upon those who appear in that world.

• --TEAM CRDL's CARDILLAC--
    Interaction: AlexandraRoseLeclerc AlexandraRoseLeclerc

As Hailey was thinking about driving away, loud, bumping music can be heard growing louder and louder, getting increasingly nearer as soon enough, a silver cadillac pulled up beside Hailey's much more sophisticated car. The car was driven by four students, still wearing their uniforms.

latest

Brown blazers and slacks...Beacon's.

"Nice ride!" The driver, the tallest one with a brown pompadour glanced over to Hailey, flashing his signature cocky grin. "Where'd you get that, the junkshop?" He joked, causing the rest of his party to snicker as well.

Mood: Very Keen on Coco

"Well, no one carries that much. I'll go get the ATM," Coco says as she walks towards Michelle Land's Michelle-motif ATM, greeting the screen represented by the mouth of the bear mascot, "I don't know. One second I was streaming, the next moment I found myself down there."
    Sebastian chuckles in a very cold tone when he looked at the woman that was going to the Michelle-motif ATM and listens to the woman that she was actually a streamer when the next moment in her is that she is now in the sewer before he said to her with a very normal yet consistent voice while he threw his used cigarette to the trash bin"Well, welcome to New Tokyo then. I'm Sebastian and you must be, Ms??" He extends a hand in order to shake with the woman and was been very kind towards her in a good cop way inside of his family DNA since his father was always been a good cop in his entire life, he then looked around Michelle Land if something isn't going to be happening suspicious or having to detect someone that is either been a kidnapper or a robber of some sort while waiting for the woman to respond by saying her name as well and shakes Sebastian's hand.

Last edited:

"I'm Kiryu Coco, a 4th Gen Vtuber from Hololive! That's a Japanese name, so it's family name first. I know a lot of English so Coco Kiryu works too," Coco, as she was called, said to Sebastian, reaching out to shake his hand, with the other hand holding the money recently spewed by the Michelle-themed ATM. They were very fat wads, so fat that one would find it miraculous that the Michelle ATM didn't break.

"I'm a dragon! But I guess you could already tell."

• Uzume, with her allies clinging for dear life, scanned the Gamsgard Meadow for the multiverse travelling bug catcher that could help them on their journey to restore the CPUs' powers.

"Where could she be? There she is!" Uzume exclaimed as she spotted the Ultradimension's Neptune. With great speed, Uzume dove straight at the bug collector as she was poised to catch a fly with glowing green eyes.

"Here's... Another one... for the... ol'--" Big Nep steadied herself before a loud thud took her out of her thoughts and scared away the strange fly. Before the other Neptune knew it, she felt a pair of hands grab both of her shoulders before being spun around to face the lost CPU, Orange Heart.

"Other Nepsy! Uzume has something important to tell you!" Uzume shook the much more developed Neptune.

"Okay! Just calm down a bit, Uzume! I'm getting dizzy!" Big Nep begged.

Uzume freed the other Neptune from the CPU's frantic shaking before reverting back to her human form. "Nepsy and the other CPUs are in trouble..."

"No way... What happened?"

"It happened like this..." With a heavy heart, Uzume explained the harrowing situation that the CPUs now face.

"Jeez, that sounds wild..." Big Nep scratched her head as she tried to wrap her head around the idea that someone could simply take away the share energy of four CPUs so easily. "So, how could I help?"

"We need you to take us to the Ultradimension," Uzume answered. "And if I got this right, you telling me that the CPUs there used Share Crystals to transform."

"Yup, that's how Planeptune got its CPU."

"So do you know how to take us there?"

"I sure do!" Big Nep pulled out a notebook from her parka dress. "With my ol' Nep-Note and a certain friend I made back in the day!" the other Neptune opened the Nep-Note up to a page that contained a strange butterfly-like creature. "Oh, Crostie! Let's get back to work!"

"Jeez, again?" groaned Croire. "How many times are you going to keep using my powers for boring stuff?"

"This time is different, Crostie! Tiny me is in trouble!" the developed Nep shook the Nep-Note as she begged the trapped tome.

"All right! Fine! I'll help!" Croire cried out.

"Awesome! Okay, Crostie! Let's warp on over back home!" Big Nep commanded just before a blinding white light emerged from the Nep-Note and drowned our heroes' visions.

-> STORY CONTINUES ON THE NEXT TAB​

• Danger 5 season 2.jpg
    PIERRE'S MANSION, ITALY
    Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Famous Pierre chuckled at the two teenagers' conversation, "A Twenty Fifth hour? It seems that you've been drinking my Midnight Hour cocktail, my friend."

McKenzie snapped his fingers as a brilliant idea came to him. With katana in hand, Famous Pierre's loyal butler quietly tip-toed towards Holly.

"Nachos Italianos?" Holly called the popular fast food chain before she utterly butchers two foreign languages. "Miki amo, I'm hungry."

"Well, just like my friend and TV Personality, Bert Emu, always said, 'She'll come up bonza, ya drongo'!" Tucker joked as he rubbed his nose against Claire's own. However, the rather disturbing scene was disrupted once Tucker caught sight of McKenzie with a katana raised above his head and ready to strike Holly down with the traditional Japanese Sword. Horrific memories of the night Claire died flashed before the Aussie's eyes as he cried out in terror.

"Hi-Yay!" McKenzie cried out as he plunged the katana right into Holly's head.

"Okay, the Nachos will get here in half an hour," Holly casually hung up the phone as white energy flowed out of her head wound and yet she acted as if nothing happened.

<"I guess she really is invincible,"> McKenzie chuckled at the results as Tucker wept out of Trauma and Holly shrugged it off, in spite of the Katana still being embedded in her skull.

Mood: Hearing The Loud Crash
    Interaction: Coco, Yang, Moon Girl & Devil
    Mention: Crow Crow , Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts , Topless Topless

Sebastian smiled a bit to the dragon female known as Coco saying to her in a friendly way "It is so nice to meet you, Coco... and also, thanks for already have the money to fix my hood. I know a mechanic shop that is not really far from-" As he tries to act nice to his new friend, he looked at a meteor that was going somewhere else in Obrooklynozuka and he turned back to Coco in a very suspicious way before saying to her "We need to go to that meteor now, Coco.... I'll drive there, you might also gonna put on your seatbelt because this is a fast car." He then ran towards his car and got in the driver after he actually handed a open door for the passenger seat of his AMG GTR before he drove all the way to the crash site of the meteor, Sebastian parked his AMG GTR near the crash site which it is near a apartment. He pulls out his silenced USP and aim yet walking towards the blonde person with gauntlets on her hands saying in a serious yet cop like voice"Hey, hey, hey!!! You make that crater there, blonde girl?? If it is you then you will be arrested because you charged with almost destroying this property here!!!" He would try to not pull the trigger in a tense yet pressured situation on who is responsible of the crater been made, he waits for the blonde girl to respond his talk with her and Sebastian either tries to have things calm here in the crater.

Last edited:

• At the site of the crash, Kanna looks at Yang and shook her head, confirming that who ever crashed isn't a friend of hers. The person in question is a dragon girl much like Kanna, except she's a well endowed woman in red and with assets on the level of the Sun Dragon. By then, someone came up to them with his gun pointed at Yang. "Wait!" Kanna yelled "Yang did nothing wrong!"

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Crow Crow AlexandraRoseLeclerc AlexandraRoseLeclerc

AlexandraRoseLeclerc AlexandraRoseLeclerc Topless Topless Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

"So that's what it's like to have a license," Coco says as she gets out of the car.

"Wowow! Wowowowow! I don't think it's this lady," Coco says to Sebastian as she looks to Yang, "she's not a spellcaster, and she doesn't look like she fell from that high. At all."

Coco looks to the red dragon woman.

"Haven't I seen you before? You're from Nijisanji, aren't you?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back