• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
  • "Instruments check.. one, two... check. Three, four... check. Five, six..."

"You know this is the third time you've done this, right, Ada? They work fine."

"Well, excuse me if the control room isn't the peak of excitement with Jenkins here."

Robo could feel the glare from the other side of the radio. The jury was out on whether it was aimed at him, Ada, or the control room in general. If he had a mouth to smile he would have, but he managed with his eyebrow frames, and a slow shake of his head. The latest string of adventures had been a bit much for his liking, which is why he was finally being allowed to have something quiet for once: for the past couple of years, Tesladyne had stepped up ahead of the other Metropolis City-based companies to take the climate observation initiatives into their own hands. Joker, Scarecrow, Stockman, and too many other villains to count in this town were notorious for adding to Mite-World's air pollution, and damn if Tesladyne wasn't going to be its own Captain Planet for a change. Every couple of months, a Tesladyne weather jet flew over the region, almost always without consequence, and usually not at all noticed, if not for how fast it was going, then for how busy the city was dealing with problems in the streets instead of a non-issue flying overhead. After yet another run-in with a greater number of sapient dinosaur madmen than was tolerated for Robo's threshold, this nothing flight was just what the doctor ordered.

"What's our forecast, Robo? You could at least give me that."

"Clear, red skies, just like... usual..."

Just like every other harmless jet flight, a building up and exited the ground and was now careening towards the Tesladyne plane; if not directly, then certainly at an angle that would cleave it in two.

"Come ag...? I... atch tha... ...art... ere's... tic."

Robo jerked on the stick, forcing the plane to take one barrel roll, two barrel roll, nearly three barrel roll up and away from the building. Not that that was going to stop the collision. That ship had sailed after whatever had caused a building to eject into the air. This was the plan, anyway. A few extremely risky - but very possible, with Robo's skills and how Tesladyne's planes handled stress on a dime - maneuvers, and he'd be out of danger of being struck by an errant building.

"Applesau

VLBA87f.jpg
    Instead, the electromagnetic pulse ruptured the plane. Most of Tesladyne's vehicles were equipped for that kind of contingency, especially where Action Science™️ was involved. A weather observation plane wasn't one of those. Partway through the first barrel roll, the entire aircraft shuddered, turning Robo's cockpit into a spastic bull ride for a few moments before going completely dead. There wasn't enough time for it to begin nosediving downward. It sheared against a side of the building first, completely tearing out the plane's lower chassis, just shy of ripping off Robo's legs. Then the building finished its current revolution, blowing through the rest of the machine like an iron pinata. Its pilot wasn't much better off, knocked several blocks away like a baseball launched away by the bat that had just obliterated the pinata. Robo spun like a limp doll, his body completely inert for the power that had surged through his systems. When he finally came down to Earth, Robo rolled through asphalt and concrete, bouncing a few times as he tore through the street before he came to a Robo-sized halt in a Robo-sized crater. Robo tried to get to his feet from his new steambed, only to slip and slump back into the earth with a dull, metallic thud.

"..ce."

Garficcino Garficcino

• latest
    --Cafe LeBlanc--
    Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts
    tumblr_p9yjvu9yPX1ur7ptfo5_1280.png
    "Man, that's still gonna be quite a while, huh." Ryuji commented, crossing his arms. "Welp, wanna make a day out of it?" He asked, thinking that they could probably watch the entire interview as a group. You know, make it a group thing. Although it sounds good, Akira had a nagging feeling that somehow, the intel that the show will provide might not be enough. Perhaps a solo investigation is in order.

"Sounds splendid." Yusuke nodded, crossing his arms as he smiled. "I would be looking forward to it."

"I'll make sure we have enough for you, Yusuke." Akira joked, pushing his glasses up the bridge of his nose, letting out a chuckle.

"Goodness me, now I'm even more excited!" Yusuke answered back in a genuinely surprised manner on the topic of snacks. Well, what did you expect? Yusuke was one very hungry lad ever since he left Madarame's tutelage because of the Thieves revealing his true intentions with his students.

"Still, we have three days left until that interview airs." Morgana brought up, prompting Akira to rub his chin. "Any ideas on what we should do until then?" He asked. Obviously, Kingsley needs to be investigated. We still don't know what are the code words to his Palace after all. Now the question is, what are they gonna do and who do they approach for this?

Who...

"I think I know someone else who could help us." Akira said, as if a lightbulb had just been lit. He's referring to a girl he met a while back who was a part of the Killing Game in Tatsumi Port Island; The Ultimate Gambler, who is under probation for murdering under the influence of Monokuma's sick game..."Someone who could help us get a peek in the criminal underworld."

• Gwenpool smile.png
    Nepgear_V2 (2).png

"Well, personally, I think my Ultimate Apprentice was talking about me but Nepgear is the star here so..." Gwen informed the paladin before turning her attention to the two tokusatsu heroes, "Don't worry you guys, knowing pretty sure the plot's going to start moving ahead right after this bit..."

Nepgear and Uni both jumped in unison upon hearing more about how others viewed their relationship.

"Wh-wh-where did you get that idea?!" Nepgear and Uni blurted out with their faces turned into a bright red.

"Well, the games kinda really lay the yuri undertones thick on you guys," Gwen giggled on the two CPU Candidates' expense.

"Could you guys at least take this serious?" IF crossed her arms out of annoyance, "This is serious! People are dying out there! You guys better head to the Bifrost bridge before whatever is attacking Gamsgard starts spilling over to Eurolitas!"

"Sorry!" Nepgear bowed apologetically before turning her attention to her party, "Alright, everyone! Let's go stop an invasion!"

Red finally released her newly acquired wifey to cheer.

"You ready to go save the day, Rom?" Ram joyously asked to her meeker twin.

"Yeah!" Rom eagerly nodded her head.

"You guys be careful now, reports from a village near the Bifrost said that those Dark Elves are no joke," IF gave the group a parting warning before they went off on their adventure.

"Don't worry, chances are... Thor's gonna have our backs," Gwen gave IF a cheeky wink to accompany her meta joke.

• Vortex didn't let up his magnetic rampage, scarcely noticing the crashing of the plane as he began to levitate an overturned semi-truck into the air. He launched the 40-ton vehicle with the speed and force of a railgun, aiming at one of the many blimps circling overhead. For the split-second the projectile travels, he begins to smirk, anticipating a fireball that never comes. The flung vehicle stops, suspended in mid-air, before gently lowering to the ground. There's commotion below, and not the frantic screaming that had filled the air moments before. Arms reached out, pointing at the blue silhouette caught in the Gotham City moonlight, as it rose back into Baker's view. What had been screams turned to cheers. Now it was Vortex that was terrified, though he tried to hide it. No use, though -- Superman could hear his heartbeat. He could also hear the slowing heartbeats of the countless people below him, no longer pounding frantically.

Their paces had calmed; now there was hope.
    5041828-dc-comics-moon-superman-jpg.616971

"Superman. Glad ya finally got my signal."

superman.png
    "Trust me, between the noise, the magnetic readings, and the gaudy aesthetic, it was hard to miss."

"Says the guy wearing all three primary colors at once."

zebra-man-e1509063377170.jpg

A blast of diamagnetic energy shot from Vortex's hands, and flung Superman through a line of buildings, then to the ground. Tumbling over asphalt and debris, Clark found himself in the same crater that the fallen plane's pilot had created. Clark got back to his feet, turning his head to the struggling robot next to him. He recognizes it almost immediately. Tesladyne had made waves on Mite-World in the few years since the universes had merged. With one mighty hand, the man of steel helped the man made of steel to his feet. He stuck out the same hand again, introducing himself.
    superman0.png
    "Superman. Great to meet you. Sorry about your plane. Listen, think you could give me a hand dealing with this blackout?"

Attachments

• 5041828-dc-comics-moon-superman.jpg
    5041828-dc-comics-moon-superman.jpg
    287.1 KB · Views: 258
  • Robo's cerulean lenses flickered open, one after the other, as he tried to get his bearings after what had just happened. To be honest, he couldn't quite recall what exactly had happened, only that his little flight over Gotham had taken on a few layers of Action Science that he hadn't been prepared for. When was the last time he had gotten hit like that? Station X? He was lucky it had just been a fall from under the cloud layer. Now he would only get a mild lecture.
    1Kjsfdl.jpg

"Nnnghh..."

The entire world felt like it was coming apart. That much Robo was aware of. Whoever had just showed up to deal with whoever was causing this, they were big, and they (hopefully) knew what they were doing. The truth of it came an instant later, though it took Robo a little longer for it to really take. He hadn't seen any birds around, but there was a plane just now, which was about a good a sign as any that he wasn't dreaming this. Even back home, he read some of those periodicals back in the days of odic energy and Nazi war games. He just never thought he'd meet the Hero in person.

"Yeah, just, uhh, gimme a moment. It's not every day you meet someone you first saw in a, uhh... illustrated periodical."

Now that he was past being starstruck (the first wave of it, anyway), Robo pointed at the guy heading their way, with no shortage of crassness in his metallic tones.

"The human zebra's doing something with magnetism, right? I'm afraid I'm a bit of a liability there." He whipped out his Webley Mk VI revolver, already scoping the scene to figure out the best angle for a shot. It was a far cry from the original, of course. You simply couldn't find them anymore, least of all on Mite-World. But it would do... if this guy hadn't just crashed his plane. He lowered the gun, his eyes taking on an annoyed, shifty-eyed expression as he holstered it. "Right... bullets are out too." He looked up... and up, and up at Superman, rather expectantly. Jiminy Christmas he was tall. "But I'll help however I can."

Garficcino Garficcino

• “Well chumps, would ya’ look at that, I’m finally here in the plot, someone as important as me shouldn’t be treated like some D-List wannabe! Took the RPer long enough! I’ve been sitting on my @$% for way too long, and I have an itch to scratch that involves unaliving some Maggia.”

From atop the rooftop of a building overseeing the target, which the red spandexed merc gestured towards with his finger, a warehouse that stored quite the number of weapons for the Maggia.

“It’s feeling like Detroit seeing how so there’s so much crime right now... you’d think with the power of anime you’d see these problems disappear, but nope. Also, the hell is up with the corporate deals and crap going on, RWBY being given over to Disney, due to having been owned by Rooster Teeth, that belonged to Warner Bros. God how things change so quickly!” The merc continued to ramble on.

Just then, a dozen or so Maggia goons began showing up to handle the weapons.

“Ah, looks like I gotta put the kibosh on this #%*& so here we go!”

As the goons went inside, Deadpool dropped from the roof and into the side alleyway, he drew his two Desert Eagle pistols, and moved his way to the front door.

“Let’s say ciao and arrivederci to these guys eh?”

Deadpool swung the door open and in a singsong voice called out “Oh, yoo-ho-“ before being interrupted by a hail of gunfire and bullets that caused him to stagger outside, as bullets riddled his body and he collapsed, but almost as quickly the holes healed.

“Ouch! How rude! You guys really are the textbook definition of ‘shoot first, ask questions later’ is it because I am wearing spandex?!? Racism! I call racism against spandex wearing heroes! You intolerant $%#*&!” The merc shouted.

Deadpool picked himself up and quickly moved through the door again, taking a shot at one of them, striking his heart and dropping the mook spraying crimson blood onto the warehouse wall.

“Shot through the heart!” Deadpool glanced to see another aiming at him, but Deadpool was quicker, and put a bullet in the Maggia’s skull. “And you’re too late!” On his flank another mobster came for him, so the merc unsheathed one of his katanas and slashed the man’s legs out from underneath him, “And... you give love a bad name...? Not sure how that one fit the kill there...” The merc quipped awkwardly as he attempted to finish the verse.

As he pressed forward, a goon with a baseball bat approached, “Alright little slugger, batter up!” The goon went for a strike for Deadpool’s skull but missed as he sideswept out of the way of the bat, before retaliating with a chop from his katana striking diagonally into the man’s shoulder, bisecting him as the goons top corner slid off the bottom corner.

“Batter up? More like chopping em’ up!” The insane mercenary quipped.

More gunfire rang out as some of the men regrouped, staying away from their adversary.

“Back to guns I see! Well your guns have the bark, but do they have my bite?”

Deadpool with guns in hand basically pranced forward skipping, a new song ringing through the air.

“I’m siiiiiinging, in the.”

BANG!

“I’m siiinging, in the.”

BANG!

Vsland Vsland Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

• Danger 5 season 2.jpg
    METROPOLIS CITY
    Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Agent Liberty quickly disposed of the Nazi Dinosaur threat that was pursuing our heroes before flying over to the Limo at tapping on the window by Famous Pierre's seat.

"Thank you, my friend!" Famous Pierre gave Metropolis City's other hero a very charming smile, "We could have been killed if it wasn't for you!"

"Well if Superman's busy over in New Gotham, then Metropolis City could always look towards Agent Liberty!" the Jetpack-wearing hero smiled back.

Before the moment could get awkward between the two, Agent Liberty present a cassette tape labeled "Red, White and Blues"

"What is this?" PIerre examined the tape before returning his gaze to Agent Liberty.

"It's my demotape, I was hoping you could listen to it," the Super Hero meekly asked the Famous Musician, Pierre.

"But, we're on the run from the Nazis, my friend... I don't think we have the time for..." Pierre apologized only to be cut off by Agent Liberty's pleas.

"Please, I just want you to listen to it, just once!" Agent Liberty begged Pierre.

"All right," Pierre muttered before he placed the cassette tape against his ear to listen to the hero's music.

Pierre smiled as he bobbed his head up and down to the rhythm of the song.

"Is it good?" Agent Liberty asked for Famous Pierre's opinion.

"You and I could make millions off of this, my friend! You'll be famous!" Pierre joyously announced to Agent Liberty, who was on the verge of tears knowing that he would no longer live under the shadow of the Big Blue Boyscout.

Suddenly, much to the horror of Famous Pierre, the massive jaws of a Tyrannosaurus chomped down on the hero and devoured him.

"We meet at long last, Danger 5..." the Dinosaur bellowed, "And soon you and your allies will be extinct... Courtesy of..."
    TReich.jpg
    "Tyrannosaurus Reich!"

Kanna Kamui
Obrooklynzuka

-For Love nor Money-

As they waited in line, Kanna caught the complaint from an obese yellow-skinned man. He's probably hungry for ice cream too. The dragon girl did not seemed to mind, she's patient.

• 15356089-4F9A-47DD-8F2E-BB7718D8BA6D.png

119A8254-AD1B-41CD-B10A-037AB039A3DC.jpeg
    3D0614BB-6E8A-41B9-B673-035BE7124C23.jpeg
    1CEFEB4C-145C-4312-9A77-6CD79B6028A7.png

"Wait! I gotta check up on someone!" Star pulled out her own pair of dimensional scissors and tore open a portal to the medical room before jumping into it. The portal closed the moment the energetic princess entered it.

"I'll go make sure she doesn't get herself into trouble," Marco used his own dimensional scissors to reopen the portal and follow his hyperactive friend.

. . .

Star rushed over to Cynthia's side and bounced up and down, "So, she didn't use the goop on yah?"

"Nope! Not this time," Cynthia said with a smile. "Robin said I'm okay to go in just a few minutes."

"She's right," Robin said, stepping away from the bed to meet the Butterfly heiress face-to-face. "I may not be an expert, but even someone like me can tell that injury is going to heal normally without much trouble."

"Maribelle?"

"Yes? How may I help?"

"Go ahead and use your stave. There's no reason why Cynthia shouldn't be able to have her healing accelerated."

Maribelle unstrapped the staff on her back, but before she was able to use her white magic...

"Good heavens, do either of you knock...?"

Marco appeared from a portal of his own and grabbed Star's shoulder, "Star, give Cynthia time to heal up... We could take on this Carnage guy ourselves."

Robin's facial expression grew dim upon hearing a mere mention of the fiend's name.

"Carnage? What manner of brute holds a title like that?" Maribelle asked.

"Someone who enjoys terrorising the masses, that's who!" Cynthia answered, rising to her feet. "You're wrong, Marco. You're all going to need as much help as you can get, and this hero has plenty of real battle experience already!"

Cynthia pumped her chest.

"Er...just let me don my armor and mount my steed first! Oh! And we should probably call anyone else who's able to help, right?" she asked Star and her trusty squire.

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Verite Verite Vsland Vsland

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Rin Tohsaka - New Gotham

1566515234117.png
    After hearing Shirou say his piece, the willful girl let out a deep sigh, standing there for what felt like a good minute before relenting. "F-Fine... But only because I know you'd be really stubborn about this otherwise if I said no. I-It's not like I'm doing this for her or anything," Rin said, displaying a prime demonstration of her tsundere side. If she continued that thought, Rin might have ended up going far enough as to even say this was all for Shirou's sake if anything, but... well, heck if she was gonna say that aloud.

"That being said, you should really be counting your blessings if you really believed we'd be here for years. No matter what, I'll definitely make sure we'll get back home before long," Rin continued, her voice a mix of her trademark assertive confidence and a sense of gentle reassurance, as if to insinuate she'd be the one to save his butt here, a very brief flash of a smile being sent the boy's way before the girl cleared her throat.

Before the young mage could say more however, her train of thought was interrupted as X invaded her personal space, eliciting a disgruntled sound from the girl, clicking her tongue as she glared at the blonde and her proclamation of being difficult to get rid of. "I like a good challenge," she simply said under her breath, before pushing X off.

Before long however, it seemed that it was just one incident after another as Caster seemed to sense something that warranted investigation. The girl's posture suddenly stiffened as the Servant bore a more serious expression, knowing better at this point to doubt a Heroic Spirit's intuition. "Caster... What's going on?"

Birdsie Birdsie Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

• Verite Verite Birdsie Birdsie Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

X1B514l__400x400.jpgc45fbc99ca4d41bdcef9ebafd4a0e382.jpgtumblr_omxvv0GTwX1rf2oq5o2_500.jpg

X smirked when Rin said she likes a good challenge. "Don't expect me to make it easy then"
    She whispered

As soon as Rin asked what was going on, Caster got a glimpse of a shadow moving amongst the roof tops, like a ninja.

Caster drew his sword, before looking behind towards Rin and the others. "There's a spy on the roof. I'm going after whoever that is."

He then ran after the unknown shadow, as soon as he reached one building he lept onto the wall, then ran upwards in a side swept motion before leaping to the next. He would soon reach the second buildings roof top and a fair steps away between some masked guy in a blue tuxedo and the next Building over.

Caster had his sword ready for combat, as he would ask a single question.

"Who are you?!"

• 762e9d121728e4c19040f0137dc33ba1.jpg
    "A spy?" Shirou exclaimed, before Caster stepped and shot forward in a flash at blinding speeds, leaving a torrent of air in his wake.

Shirou frowned. He was about to warn them it might be a trap, and that pursuing after 'a shadow' could only end poorly - as he learned from past life experience - but the Servant seemed to make the rash decision and rush forward.

Shirou grit his teeth and hesitated. He imagined a fracture, but ignored the image, and ignored the possibilities it extended.

The wheel turned once more, like the chamber of a revolver. Options unfolded. One extended itself out of familiarity. Matte black, western-style straight bow, with a simple design. Every angle, total string length, tensile and compressive strength - data on everything. The black bow, familiar and smooth. The one that was used to fire arrows at Berserker, and so many others during the Holy Grail War. He saw designs, complementary blueprints; arrows, explosive arrows, specialty arrows, special arrows made out of Noble Phantasms intended to be turned into Broken Phantasms on launch to achieve maximum power, even strange Proto-Phantasm arrows: one was made out of a Black Key, and could non-lethally pin someone's shadow to the ground to keep them rooted to the spot.

Shirou ignored it, even as it set up its information inside his mind. It wasn't tempting him, wasn't begging him to trace it and use it to snipe someone. It was just there, for some reason - lying in wait like a hound beside his handler - if he decided to call upon it. Perhaps he subconsciously desired to have a Plan B, because somewhere else, a fracture emerged and he felt a link between his eyes and his Circuits - about as ready to reinforce his senses as an Olympics champion at the start line, preparing to run off at top speed.

Shirou settled on not rushing in thoughtlessly, as much as he didn't want Caster to go alone. There was a temptation, not from the Phantasms, but himself, to just reinforce his legs and go after Caster in case something went wrong.

No. If Caster died, then that was it. He... he was a Servant, and wasn't meant to be in this world to begin with. Shirou tried to make peace with the fact, as difficult as it was. He grit his teeth again, even tighter.

"Tell Caster to be careful," he told Tohsaka in a measured tone.
Verite Verite Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27
Two words ("Trace on!") are what separates the situation from a calm dialogue and a hail of explosive projectiles raining down from the sky like the wrath of God.

• batman-brave-and-the-bold-batmite.jpg

Neco-arc_MBAA.png
    Before anyone could even move a single muscle a voice screamed out, "ENOUGH!"

Soon Mite-World's creator, Bat-Mite, appeared before the group alongside another mysterious yet familiar imp.

"You're all boring me! Where's Batman! Where are all the fun Super Hero hijinks that I come to love and expect on my planet!" Bat-Mite ranted before snapping his fingers which caused the very notion of the Holy Grail War happening to simply cease.

The cat-eared imp sighed sheepishly as she approached Bat-Mite and tapped on his shoulder.

"What is it!?" Bat-Mite snapped at the imp.

"Sorry," the Cat-Eared imp rubbed the back of her head, "I guess I got carried away-nyan~"

"Sorry's not gonna cut it, Nasu-Mite!" Bat-Mite scolded his fellow imp, "I mean this is New Gotham City after all and somehow you forgotten that when pulling the whole 'Grail War' shtick!"

"I mean, there's that whole thing I said earlier about how this has barely anything to do with Batman or even the wider DC Universe!" Bat-Mite counted his various problems he grew more fingers to accompany his various issues, "And finally who's she and why did she even have a Gundam? That's Bandai not whatever company owns this stuff! Get rid of her!"

"Oh! I know who to replace her with!" Nasu-Mite said with a grin before banishing the mysterious hero with someone more familiar, "Nothing beats the classics!"

The mysterious hero was enveloped by smoke and soon a new figure appeared...

__artoria_pendragon_and_saber_fate_grand_order_and_etc_drawn_by_yijian_ma__9913a8e9e989a259a62...jpg

Bat-Mite wasn't pleased with the result, "Oh come on! You just changed her clothes! I could tell!"

"Not at all!" Nasu-Mite shook her head rabidly before presenting the new figure to Bat-Mite and the rest of the group, "Meet King Arthur-nyan~! She is a proud and dignified king, ruling over the British Isles! She will now accompany these travellers on their multiversal journyan~!"

"Her name's Arthur?" Bat-Mite raised an eyebrow at his fellow Fifth Dimensional Imp, Nasu-Mite, "Are you serious?"

"Technically Arturia, but let's not get into the details," Nasu-Mite sheepishly waved away Bat-Mite's issue.

"Eh, Whatever... at least we're getting things that are at least on brand now," Bat-Mite shrugged before he and the other imps vanished.
    Bat-Mite that's all.png
    "THAT'S ALL, FOLKS!"

• Phantom_Thieves_Logo (1).png
    CAFE LEBLANC
    Thepotatogod Thepotatogod
    P5_portrait_of_Makoto_Nijima (2).png
    P5_portrait_of_Haru_Okumura.png

Makoto froze for a moment before glaring at Akira, "You're not referring about who I think you're referring to."

"Mako-Chan, dealing with Celestia is no different from the time I investigated Fisk Tower on my own," Haru countered her fellow Third Year.

"Yes, but Okumura Foods was invited by Fisk," Makoto explained the difference between the two risky missions, "Celestia Ludenberg is different... There's a reason why they call her the Queen of Liars."

"Ah, so she might be lying about her possible ties," Haru nodded as she began to understand Makoto's worries.

"Exactly," Makoto then turned to look at Akira dead in the eye, "You do know her ties to the criminal underworld are all rumors... Rumors of her going to a place called 'The Bar With No Name'."

• Nightcrawler_Vol_4_1_Textless.jpgKurt was understanding of his friend. He didn't envy Logan's mission of combing the entire world for a man not even Cerebro had picked up. It'd been the decision of Cyclops, who, while flourishing in his role as leader, didn't always see eye-to-eye with his teammates. Jubilee had called Scott a "total chode" to his face for that very reason.

As he saw his friends walk towards the danger, Nightcrawler wondered if he should even follow. It wasn't that he lacked confidence, but that he trusted Logan to beat someone on this level, and Spider-Man to prevent that someone from becoming a corpse. It was almost a guaranteed victory, as he saw it.

In search of a second opinion, he turned to Carmen. "Would you like to follow them?"

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind Faerie13 Faerie13 Garficcino Garficcino

• Spider_Man_PS4_logo.png
    METROPOLITAN MUSEUM
    Garficcino Garficcino

Spidey-Sense.jpeg

"Sorry, Wolvie. I just... I just wanna make sure," Spider-Man cautiously gave his trust to his far more violent and hairier vigilante.

Great going, Spidey... You just annoyed Wolverine. And you wonder why he never returns your "Team-Up" calls...

While Wolverine and Paper Star fought, Spider-Man's spider-senses went off.

Spider-Man looked over his shoulder to see a trio of the Thieves Guild's Ninjas behind him, "Great... Now it's a party."

One the Thieves Guild Ninja pointed his sword at the Web-Slinger, "Step away from the Statue, Spider-Man."

"Yeah, I'm not gonna..." Spider-Man fired his impact webbing at the Ninja before zipping towards the other and landing a stiff kick across his face that send him flying out of the room.

Spider-Man looked up to see a hoard of Ninjas ready for a fight, "Of course it wasn't gonna be easy..."

Last edited:

• 1516943362superman-logo-png-old-3d.png
    tumblr_okdwy574Bn1qkq3ido4_250.png
    "Diamagnetism, actually. His power's not limited to just metal.
    Luckily for us, it means you're no worse off than I am."

A burst of destructive repulsive force starts to tear through the buildings behind Superman. The blast had been aimed at him, but Vortex didn't care who was caught in the crossfire -- who he hurt. The bits of thought, the electronic impulses racing back, forth, and elsewhere through Superman's brain at the speed of light, lost all concern for anything else and measured time in microseconds. He knew people were going to be hurt. That was something Clark couldn't stand for. It was his responsibility not to let that happen.

In the millionths of a second between when the diamagnetic blast hit the building and when it started to be blown apart, Superman flew in and out, multiple times, at a speed too fast for him to be registered as even a blur. He'd pulled every person and animal out of the building, armfuls at a time, setting them each out of harm's way with gentleness and care. In that infinitesimal amount of time, Superman had begun to formulate a plan. His enhanced perception allowed him to see the electromagnetic waves emanating from Vortex, and his keen scientific mind had studied them, monitoring their behavior. He reappeared in front of Robo, though in his perception, it didn't really appear as if he'd ever left.

tumblr_oqsmi0nuqX1t4rhclo1_250.png

" I think I've found a way to stop him. He can only focus on so much at once, and he uses that belt to channel his power.
    Those bullets might not be able to stop him, but if they can get him to focus on something else for long enough, I can."

Superman hoisted Robo up by his collar as he began to lift himself gradually off the ground and up into the air, preparing to fly. Being Superman, his grip was firm, but not harsh. He had a profound gentleness about him for a man that could lift upwards of two-hundred quintillion tons with either hand. At any rate, Robo didn't have much cause for worry about Superman dropping him.
    "Up we go!"
    agjNKm1v.png

The two began to gain altitude, until they could see clearly over the buildings around them, and had a clear view of Vortex. They rapidly gained speed, flying by him and making a pass. Vortex's eyes followed them as they circled him, weaving between blasts of magnetic energy seamlessly.

tumblr_peef7iA5V61xxinwso4_250.png
    "How's my flying? Is your aim steady?"

Last edited:

• Fist.jpg

An idea occurred to Vivian, she had followed after Spider-man and Wolverine, flying near the ceiling. She had chosen to hang back while the mutant had begun to engage Paperstar, however with the thieves guild ninjas closing in the synthezoid decided to make a move. She increased her density and swooped down, tackling the criminal to the ground. With Paperstar pinned beneath her increased weight she called back to Wolverine.

“Go and assist Spider-man, I will keep this one contained!”

• tumblr_pmndpnv3bP1unwgxvo2_500.png
    "Like hell you will."

Paper star quickly used both of her free arms to fold a pair of razor-sharp triangular spikes, which she then jammed into Vivian's sides. She took advantage of the element of surprise, just as V.I.L.E. had taught her to, and rolled out from underneath her would-be captor, ripping her weapons free, then kicking her away. She re-folded the paper daggers into a different set of weapons, fingers working with blinding quickness, her multi-colored nails rendering as a set of neon blurs. She winced. The effort of getting back to her feet reminded her of the shattered patella and set of stab-wounds that Wolverine had just given her. This isn't over, she thought, gritting her teeth. Not by a long shot.

Still, revenge could wait. Now was the perfect time for her to make an exit.

" 'Fraid I'm gonna have to cut this short.
    I know!
    tumblr_pmndpnv3bP1unwgxvo4_500.png
    Why don't I give you all my card?"
    Paper Star removed her hands from behind her back, launching a hail-storm of folded paper sharp enough to cut through steel with ease. She used the entirety of her remaining paper reserve, but the result was what she'd hoped for. Paper filled the room, hitting everything. It shredded through lights, displays, people -- The resulting storm of origami thinned the herd of Thieves' Guild members considerably, and in gruesome fashion. Wolverine leapt in front of the injured Viv, using his regenerative adamantium frame to shield her from the lethal whirlwind. Paper Star used it as an opportunity to slice open the display case and the statue behind it, the top half of the marble figure's bust sliding cleanly off with the aid of gravity. She reached a hand in, withdrawing what she'd been here for in the first place. She slipped into the shadows, making her escape, kicking open an exit door and scrambling onto the neighboring building's fire escape.

She'd managed to escape scot-free.

For now, at least.

---
    Faerie13 Faerie13 Crenando Crenando Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind

• "Hit it!" Marie shouted to their chauffeur, Agent 3. The wheels of the limousine screeched as the agent threw what caution she still maintained to the wind. Off it flew, as the Tyrannosaurus Reich appeared. She fervently mashed buttons in an attempt to find some gadget capable of shaking the thing off of their tail, but it seemed this was, indeed, a Tyrannosaurus Reich.

"Come on, Agent 3, you've got this. Just focus on not letting us get eaten!" Marie encouraged, gently brushing the agent's hands away from the many buttons and dials and switches of the limousine. She had inadvertently turned the AC down more than low enough for Marie. The agent continued driving down the streets. On the other hand, Marie was more focused on delaying the unstoppable powerhouse that was the Tyrannosaurus Reich. She looked through her few belongings, before settling on a pair of burst bombs. Of course!

She lobbed one, then the other, at the Tyrannosaur's eyes. Each exploded, dousing the Nazi dinosaur in acidic red ink. It almost looked like blood, if you squinted hard enough. But it wasn't. Instead, it was actively interfering with the lizard/reptile's vision, along with shocking it with heaping helpings of pain, causing it to careen to one side and smash into a building. Seemed the thing had been taken care of. Right? ...Right!?

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

• showlogo.png

images (1).jpeg

Shoreline City, Home to the Crystal Gems and some of the Green Lantern corps. This place has constant conflicts involving extraterrestrial beings, but today, it seems that nothing of that sort would appear.

A body washed up ashore at the public beach, early in the morning, will no signs of any people there. A stray dog would soon come into view, sniffing for a spot to pee at. It soon found itself a large orange object, that it would raise its leg at, but then the object kicked the dog away from it, sending man's best friend hurtling out of view, into one of the many dumpsters In the city.

The orange object would soon rise up and reveal itself to be an orange dinosaur like creature, but as it would actually be, an actual dinosaur that manager to survive the K-T Extinction. The dinosaur would let out a roar, "GON!"

Gon looked around at where he was at. This wasn't the jungle or Forrest he was normally at. A huge place full of odd structures in his sights. Just where was he?

Gon would investigate, taking several stomps forward, before feeling his stomach growl. Gon was hungry. Gon needed to eat.

Gon would proceed onwards, and during this time, he would smell something delicious. Whatever it was wasn't far away. He soon ran to find the smell, which turned out to be something only humans knew of, a Hot dog cart.

Gon could smell the delicious food of whatever was keeping it trapped. Gon would glare at the object, before bouncing forward, with his feet up, as he kicked the cart over, breaking the lock that held the food inside.

Odd round objects, resembling pink tree trunks rolled out. Gon would step over to see what these things were. They smelled like one of those squealing mammals would horns in it's jaw. Gon would lean in, and chomp down on one, before his eyes widened.

These things were delicious! Gon would start to eat the objects, by the handful, making noises as he
    ate.

Open for interaction
    Crenando Crenando FoolsErin FoolsErin [/Spoiler]

• The_Simpsons_Logo.png

ICE CREAM PARLOR
    Topless Topless
    yang_xiao_long__rwby_v5e01__by_sonofaskywalker_dbr6scy-pre.png
    Homer Simpson.png

Homer giggled with glee once the line started to move. Homer excitedly took a step forward only let out an annoyed grunt, "D'oh!" upon realizing that the line has stopped.

"Oh, why is it taking them so long!?" Homer complained as both his frustration and his hunger grew.

Yang looked over her shoulder and informed the bald fat man why, "Well, apparently they have about three-hundred flavors here, so you gotta cut them some slack."

"Oh, you're right... Mysterious Blonde girl..." Homer sighed and hung his head in shame.

Yang shrugged to herself and turned her attention over to Kanna, "So, what flavor do you want to get, Kiddo?"

Kanna Kamui
Obrooklynzuka

-For Love nor Money-

Kanna had ice cream for once, but never to decide which flavor she wants. Perhaphs something tangy or zesty, maybe smooth or crunchy. Perhaphs with a little bit of sprinkles or marshmallows, or syrup or fresh fruit. Maybe something unusual for once. Three hundred flavors, something that is WAY too much for an ice cream shop to have. Kanna wondered what would she like. What are the options?

• Bentenmaru 01.jpg
    The explosion caught Schnitzer unprepared, and without any chance to dodge it, the cyborg was forced to caught the full blunt force of the incoming shockwave. Despite its body made almost entirely out of metal, even the likes of him would only have a small chance of surviving the explosion. His body was easily flung aback like a ball being hit by a baseball bat and slammed the wall several feet behind him, almost causing the wall to bend just by the sheer force pushing him. As if that was not enough, the wall near the spot where the robot exploded actually tore through the considerably thick steel wall of Bentenmaru, pulling whatever in that cargo room which weren't held in their place to begin flying over and into the void outside the spaceship.

"CRAP! SOMEONE SEAL THE DAMN WALL!!!"

Schnitzer, almost pulled outside but managed to grab a metal bar which seemed like it could break anytime soon, commanded his underlings with the voice that somehow still managed to come out despite the room having its air almost completely depleted. In a hush, one of his men approached a button that was hidden from everyone else's line of sight this whole time and immediately pressed it.

"Got it!"

A sort of barrier suddenly fell down from the gap in-between the inner wall and the outer wall of the area where the steel wall was torn apart. It seemed thinner than the wall it replaced, but somehow suffice enough to stop the sudden loss of pressure.

"Oh lord, I thought I finally gonna die for a second there," remarked Schnitzer as he regained his footing, "you kids alright there?"

"Am okay here, big boss."

"All green!"

"Great. Now that we got this additional metal mess, we got some cleanup to do."

Grabbing one of the remnants of the invading robots, the cyborg glanced with curiosity.

"But still... truly a peculiar new universe we landed into."

-x-
    "Glad to see that trouble's over for now," Marika lied her back on her seat as she release a long sigh of relieve before she straighten herself again, "That being said tho, -- and I didn't mean to sound like we didn't trust you -- but can we get an overview of what this Knowhere place like?"

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

• Miguel O'Hara - Mewnisse

"You'd think that having my own experiences of traveling through dimensions would make the whole... "suddenly appearing in and out at will" ordeal a little less concerting, but it doesn't really," Miguel only half-facetiously remarked as Star and Marco had suddenly appeared before them again. Then again, maybe it was because being a hero meant having to be on guard for whoever might be after you at all times, and certainly, just the thought of having to contend against someone like Carnage admittedly put Miguel on edge a little, but if he was the Carnage expert here (even if it was mostly from secondhand knowledge), he'd have to make sure to keep his cool.

Now he just felt like he was thinking in circles, especially as it sounded like Cynthia, whose only impression made upon Miguel was the whole "her getting hurt" part, was about to join the fray. But hey, if Peni was able to hold her own, maybe they could too.

"I guess I can't really do anything to dissuade you or her, so I'll just say again, let's all be extra shocking careful here! If any of you ever feel at any point like you might be biting off more than you can chew, do not hesitate to pull back," the hero said sternly, like an older relative or a teacher would (even if those titles made Miguel feel old... or just reminded him of his age in general), before resting his hands on his hips.

"In any case, are we gonna meet up with Cynthia then?"

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back