• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

• Danger 5 season 2.jpg
    MULTIVERSITY
    Thepotatogod Thepotatogod
    Agents F and P followed the young and excitable detective and her team to find the ever illusive Adolf Hitler and prove once and for all that Danger 5 are innocent of their crimes.

LACEY'S DEPARTMENT STORE

Once Ninja Tucker disappeared into the darkness, Holly blissfully returned to her shopping spree, unaware that MCPD's Finest out to get them. However, Ninja Tucker had a spree of his own in mind... A Cop Killing Spree.

Danger 5 Ninja Tucker's Plan.gif
    Holly spotted a gaudy yet stylish jacket that she saw on her Teen Fashion Magazine, "A Roxy Rocket Yachting Jacket with Legwarmer sleeves!"

Holly's glee over the jacket alerted her location to two of MCPD's SWAT Officers.

"We got a twenty on the girl," the SWAT officer muttered into his radio-comm before he and his partner cautiously walked closer to Holly.

Suddenly something caught the SWAT officer's eye, "Oh, an apple!" The SWAT officer, who was very hunger, was ready to take a big bite out of the seemingly innocent apple. The SWAT officer took a bite from the apple only to realize that it was too late to reverse his horrific mistake.

Ninja Tucker poked his head out of his hiding spot to gleefully watch his handiwork.

The tasty and satisfying crunch of a delicious apple was accompanied by the sickening crunch of glass

The SWAT officer cried out in pain as the apple he took a bite out of was in fact filled with broken glass, how Tucker managed to do this was truly because of his Ninja Training.

The other SWAT officer was mortified by what had happened to his comrade, which left him open to Ninja Tucker's next cop killing attack. The Aussie Ninja pulled out a crossbow and fired at the other SWAT officer's thigh.

The other SWAT officer cried out in pain and looked down at his thigh to see a horrific sight, "FLORESCENT TUBE!"

Ninja Tucker chuckled at his horrific deeds before finishing them off with two more well-placed florescent tube shots.

• Vivian Vision
    Vivian.PNG

An half hour before Vivian had detected the museums digital alarm, she quickly flew to the museum, but only arrived in time to see Spiderman swinging away. Accessing the museums security cameras, she decided that the wall crawler might need her help. She flew behind him and eventually saw him dig his tracker out of the dumpster.

“Greetings Spiderman,” she said landing beside him. “It is my understanding that you are currently in pursuit of the criminal known as Paperstar. If you desire my assistance, I am currently searching through both traffic and security camera footage, and I believe I can lead you to her general location.”

Last edited:

• 589363 “Is it really okay for me to be here,eating with you guys?”

Kiryu asked,sitting beside Fishbulb Man's son as he ate the meal provided. Ever since after they had reached the hotel,the Dragon of Dojima was going to bid farewell and leave for Okinawa after returning the son his slingshot. Next thing he knew,he found himself being invited in for dinner alongside the family as their sign of gratitude,which he certainly gets but is likewise feeling a little guilty about it.

“Don't get me wrong,I'm grateful for the offer,but I feel that I've given your trouble back there after the encounter with the Mafia.”

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

• ✩Sapphire✩
    Abandoned Moon Base
    "Well, yes, I'm certainly not the only gem out there. But my more important question is, where exactly am I? This place certainly doesn't look like anything of Homeworld's..." She answered, her initial panic simmering down to a more collected composure. Or so it seemed.

(Soz about trashy post, didn't have a whole lot to work with.) Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

14-148041_gemstone-clipart-sapphire-steven-universe-pedra-safira-png.png

• =The Bentenmaru=
    "You gotta be kidding me!"

Schnitzer was less than amused as the new wave of invading robots entered the mildly damaged cargo room. He might be still capable of taking more fight, but further damage to the cargo room would be dangerous for the spaceship and her crew's survival.

"Sir, we have to destroy the pillar first, otherwise they would outnumber us!"

Noticing the pillar from which the robots came from, one of Schnitzer's crew warned him.

"Alright, then I'm gonna do something about it," said Schnitzer as he grabbed one of the wheel robot charging toward him and throw it back toward the wall robot, easily crushing them both in the process, "you all cover me from behind and make sure those damned bots ain't making too much damage!"

Without wasting any more time, the cyborg made a mad dash through the ensuing madness while ignoring the sound of beam being shot all around him. Luckily for him, his crews did quite a good job at covering him, ensuring high accuracy shots to keep their attention away from Schnitzer and at the same time dwindling their force once again.

Reaching the pillar with ease, Schnitzer quickly did some work with his hands. Using all his might, the cyborg crushed the portal device in an attempt to stop any further invasion.

=X=​

Marika watched in awe at the sight before her. It wasn't much, but to her it is simply something impossible.

Adam Warlock was standing perfectly on space, without even using any space suit.

This guy is a mad lad.

"Wha- how does he even do that!?" asked Marika in shock.

"That's not even a hologram, mind you," Coorie continued from her captain's surprised question.

"Man, dude's a show off," responded Kane, somehow looking a bit displeased.

"I ain't gonna call him a 'show off', you know," Coorie retaliated back at Kane's statement as she gazed toward the monitor on her work desk, "look, this dude literally did all the jobs by himself!"

And sure enough, from her monitor, the blonde woman can see what was happened inside the enemy battleship as her virus began doing its work as well. While the virus had just started jamming the battleship's guns, something else was quickly draining its power away, and Coorie can tell for sure it's not through some technological means.

"Well, good thing he is on our side," muttered Marika awkwardly.

"Cap'n, you think we could help these Guardians a bit more?"

"No need, they're doing pretty well on their own. Doing something reckless would simply be a nuisance to them," said Marika as she finally sat back on her pirate throne and sighed in relief.

"In other word, for now, we wait."

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

• Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Sayaka was about to punch the twintailed girl's lights out when Red showed up. Although, Sayaka didn't know her. After hearing about being called her wife however, brought up a slight issue. "Hold up!" Sayaka said, objecting. "I don't recall a wedding or anything! I don't even know you!"

Estelle looked away, doing the Yukari Face. "There you have it folks, the LEGENDARY Vegas wedding gag."

• The_Simpsons_Logo.png

WILTON HOTEL
    SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03
    Simpsons.png

The Simpsons family ate their dinner while Homer was busy gorging himself at the Wilton's Buffet area.

"Ooo! Planeptune Pudding!" Homer waggled his fingers before grabbing the pudding and stuffing it in his big fat mouth.

Meanwhile at the dinning table, it was up to Marge to explain to the Dragon why they even invited him.

"Well, it's the least we could do after you helped us," Marge said before she neatly sipped her soup.

"Also, Dad didn't want to pay for a tour guide," Lisa added before eating her salad.

"Yeah, might as well be you," Bart spoke with his mouth full of food.

"Bart! Don't talk with your mouth full!" Marge scolded her son for his disgusting table manners.

Bart swallowed his food and replied to his mother with an apologetic, "Sorry, Mom."

Last edited:

• 589808 In response to being told that he would be their tour guide without his consent,the ex-yakuza nearly spat his drink out,barely avoiding to do so as he forced himself to swallow his beverage.

“Wait,you aren't serious,are you? I don't think you'll be safe with me around,especially with the knowledge that some punks always come pick a fight with me. Plus,I actually need to fly back to Okinawa and return to the orphanage me and my adoptive niece are running.”

Though unfortunately for the Dragon of Dojima,it would seem that his words are falling on deaf ears.

• --Uni || Ryuga Banjou || Emu Hojo || Stella--
    Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo
    latest
    images
    "W-well...That girl got near instead when you called for me..." Uni explained a bit, soon letting out a now embarrassed flush. How could she just say those things before...? The reprocations of her flirtatious act, Red's appearance couldn't have been more of a saving grace as it led the other girl to embarrassment as the three are pulled in lesbian quadsome hug.

"And another strange one appeared..." Ryuga blurted out in a somewhat surprised tone, although it wasn't very surprising at this point. There are quite the peculiar women in this country, let alone, this entire continent. This one seems to be talking about how the catfighting girls are loved equally. "Wanna come with us on a dangerous and potentially deadly quest with your girlfriends...Err...Red?" He asked, crossing his arms.

"Ryuga. I think I remember her from our match against the Lowee Twins yesterday." Stella perked up when she saw the red lesbian Red. "She's the one who threw the refrigerator at you, if I recall."

"Wait, she did?!" Ryuga suddenly turned to Stella, one question popping in his mind. "Why?!" He asked, glancing back at Red. "Why only me?!"

Last edited by a moderator:

• Vivian Vision
    Vivian.PNG\
    “Thank you,” Vivian said to the webslinger. She took the piece of paper and quickly memorized the number before putting it into the pocket of her jeans. “I would very much like to speak with you more, however when pursuing criminals time tends to be of the essence.”

The Synthazoid flew upward looking over her shoulder to make sure that spiderman was following her. “Once the two of us have located her, we can discuss a plan of action,” she added.

• Carmen turned to the man in red and blue, stunned as he leaps out of the building, via what she can only assume is... spider webbing. Nobody else seemed particularly shocked, and by the thickness of it it probably held his weight just fine. She walked to the window, though, to make sure. He seems to have disappeared into the horizon, however.

She turns to the newcomer on the scene in disbelief, "You said he was spider-man? Like, the Spider-Man? Sure, he's got the red-and-blue suit and all, but he's no cosplayer? The real Spider-Man?"

( Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Crenando Crenando )

Last edited by a moderator:
--Ruby Rose--
Topless Topless Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts marc122 marc122
3a1ed2db263244af7c252bf8ac9103c0.png

"Well...I guess I could let you touch it for a bit..." Ruby hesitated, glancing to the side as she took out the advanced looking weapon in it's most compact form. "Try not to break it, ok?" She requested, appearing to be fond of the weapon as she was delicately with both hands while handing the girl her weapon as she put one finger on her lips as if to signal to be hush about it.

The weapon, compacted, appears to be a massive red block without any semblance to a gun nor a scythe, although there was a hole on one end of them compacted weapon. The weapon appears to be clean, each and every part appears to be greased and functional. Especially if Kanna decides to pull that pin.

Kanna Kamui
Obrooklynzuka

-For Love nor Money-

"Oooooooh..." Kanna was fascinated by the design of the weapon despite being in its compact form...that is until Kanna curiously pulls the pin.

Phantom Phantom Thief of Hart Thepotatogod Thepotatogod marc122 marc122

• 279A7DE4-F570-4143-8052-34DB38381F00.png
    The symbiote heard the rattling of old machinery echo through the derelict building.

More of the Foundation's meat.

The creature roared as it scrambled towards the source of the sound. Upon its arrival, it found that the source of the noise was an old rusted drying machine.

The beast roared as it smashed the machine out of anger.

This meat is clever...

The monster quickly grabbed a nearby washing machine and tossed it effortlessly at a nearby doorway.

Crash.

The old machinery slammed into the corner of the doorway, crushed so badly that it took the shape of an apple core upon collapsing to the floor.

"You can't hide from me!" the Venom Symbiote roared before it ran towards the doorway in an attempt to find its prey.

She was next.

Kirigiri's senses went null as she creeped towards the doorway. Centuries passed in the span of a moment as she smoothly stepped into the open.

Tonight, the prey had become the predator.

Click.

All went silent.

The boom of a thousand wailing souls converged on the Symbiote, piercing its liquid hide and blasting the drywall behind it to the other side of the building.

Kirigiri recoiled, her face averting from the blast. Her ringing head felt like it was about to cave in on itself.

That's what she got for using a prototype...

With the room's former furnishing in shambles and the liquid biomass completely incapacitated, Kirigiri could only be left clutching her temple as she waited for more of the Foundation to arrive.

. . . . .

. . . .

. . .

Future Foundation Headquarters
    The Next Day

"Morning, sunshine," a snarky male voice spoke over an intercom. "Get down here, director. You're gonna wanna see this!"

• venom_logo_png_1458384.png
    FUTURE FOUNDATION
    Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo
    Eddie in Chains.jpg

Eddie now finds himself restrained in a small metal room, with only the haunting memories of his other's actions from the night before to keep him company.

Last night... My other took control...

Eddie's mind flashed back to the night before when the symbiote took control away from him in a desperate attempt to get away from Future Foundation.

Last night... We were the monster...

The horrified faces of the Future Foundation agents haunted Eddie's mind as the symbiote slaughtered them one by one. Their Screams echoed within the host's mind as a grim reminder of the night before.

We were the villain...

"Morning, sunshine," a snarky male voice spoke over an intercom. "Get down here, director. You're gonna wanna see this!"

Eddie snapped out of his guilt-induced trance and simply glared at the intercom in the room.

Last edited:

• Famous Pierre laughed jovially at Marie's new found ability to swear, "It appears she's enjoying the experience!"

The group entered the Multiversity to see most of it taped off by Law Enforcement.

Pierre looked at the human teenage girl and asked, "So where do you think the detective girl is?"

Last edited:

• SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03
    The sudden appearance of Orga was quite unexpected. The Barbatos was also mostly in pieces scattered around somewhere?

X had alot of questions, but the first couple were obvious. "If you're here along with Hush and Biscuit, Does that mean Akahiro and Shino are here too or-?"
[tab=Battleworld Neptunia R: The Sisters War][/tab]

Last edited:

• ZOEY JACKSON
    Inventory
    • Smartphone
    Money: $300
    Abilities

• BEEP. BEEP. ROBOT PHYSIOLOGY.
    • Programming and engineering.
    Status
    Perfectly fine!
    "Okay!"

Uhh, what do I do? The Bullets are stuck near the ceiling, and the Dude's men have Dante pre-occupied. I can't go near that thing, since it would expose my robot body to them, and I don't want that to happen! Government's orders... It's always government's orders to keep my revival a secret, and sometimes, that just stinks.

Now, what can I do here to get to them, and what can I use to try to free 'em?

Crenando Crenando , Birdsie Birdsie

• bVwz5b.jpg

Taja walked around lost in thoughts, she left her new home. She still missed home and the guys she left behind but she was slowly getting used to the new home. Taja hoped that the guys were alright, she still wondered why she was where she was as well as how she got there but she no longer thought it was a dream anymore. The longer she was there the more sure she was that it was all real, even if she didn't like that she was there not home. Yet, Taja knew that she was there and she wasn't leaving, at least not anytime soon.

The most confusing things was that everything there was so advanced then what she had back home, that she still had trouble getting used to. Taja wondered if she would ever get used to it or not. She sighed to that and shook her head. Taja still thought that everything was strange but since she was there, at least for the time being, she knew that had to get used to it all and that was exactly what she tried to download. Even if it was hard thing to do.

Taja was sure that one day she might, if she didn't get back home by then. Which for some reason she doubted that. Taja tried not to think about it, as she walked around and watched people walk by her. So far she didn't know many people nor did she knew much if anything at all about her new world and home but she was getting there, slowly. Taja did get a job there but even that she had trouble getting used to, so she still thought that eventually she will, even if it would take a while. At least Taja hoped so, anyway.

She missed home and the guys, which included Raiden, for a while. Since Taja arrived there for a while but there was nothing new there. So she tried not to think about it, especially since it hurt less that way. Taja wasn't there long but she still was rather her home than the new world and new home, but such was life and she knew that. She tried not to think of that so as she walked around on her own. Taja hoped to meet someone who could help her get to know the place better. She helped people who needed help as before but then again when she stopped being a thief wasn't temporary but official. Taja proved that every chance she had, but since she had a day off work she just walked around on her own.

(OOC: Anyone can reply to her. It's official, I put her in New Gotham)

Last edited:

• 591086 "He's the genuine article! He not wearing sweatpants, now is he?" The merry mutant gave a sharp-toothed smile. It was like seeing a child meet Santa at the mall for the first time. There was something pure about the whole affair, a genuine excitement that couldn't be replicated.
    Kurt then pulled a phone from an unseen pocket on his spiffy spandex number. "Now then, we should probably call him. If we're to meet with him at a restaurant, what'd you be in the mood for? Pizza? Burgers? Something local like that."

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind

• 590905 Oh,wow,I was actually proven wrong? I didn't- *ahem*, anyway.

Sighing in response,Kiryu shrugged and nodded in agreement to be their tour guide. No harm in helping them out as long as Haruka isn't having too much trouble with the kids.

“No harm helping you guys out I suppose.”

It was then that the old lady who was previously shot by Bart (in his defense,he wasn't actually aiming for her) marched towards them,demanding who it was that broke her mechanical eye.

Pretty sharp for a person whose robotic eyes were punctured.

Next thing he knew,both Bart and Lisa were pointing fingers at each other,blaming the other who the deed. Sighing,he instead opted to respond to her.

“Sorry about them. He was attempting to shoot at a plant by ended up hitting you instead. I can pay for the damage done on your mechanical eyes as an apology.”

• Spider_Man_PS4_logo.png
    NEW TOKYO
    SHIBUYA/UPPER EAST SIDE, MANHATTAN

Faerie13 Faerie13

Spider-Man Swing.jpg

The two heroes went into the night in search of Paper Star, but the sadistic criminal wasn't the only thing on Spider-Man's mind.

Spidey swung next to Viv and asked the young android a question that was bothering him, "Hey, Viv... How do you know Paper Star's name? I mean I just found out her name just today!"

Spider-Man swung back up to Viv's side, "So were you listening in on us or did you run into her before?"

Because I really hope it's the latter...

Last edited:

• --Emu Hojo || Ryuga Banjou || Uni--
    Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27
    latest
    images

"Are you kidding me? Emu and I handled a bad guy trying to destroy the earth by crashing another earth into it! Of course we can handle ourselves!" Ryuga proclaimed, crashing his fist onto his palm as in an excited manner akin to all fighters. The Cross-Z Dragonbox confirms this by landing on his shoulder and letting out a high pitched roar accompanied by whistles.

"Well, my Rider System was initially used for operating on patients of the Bugster Disease..." Emu explained a bit, "It requires a specific kind of Doctor to utilize this system to extract the Bugster off of the patient and extract it by defeating it in it's own game or in combat...I usually try to do the former."

"Long story short, this doc can kick ass!" Ryuga simply said, with a nod.

"Haha...Yes, well, I can't deny that." Emu chuckled before taking note of Chiaki's presence. "Although...I think we should reconsider letting Nanami-chan join this adventure." Emu spoke up, raising his hand, "In my medical opinion, I don't think it's safe for her to be suddenly thrusted into something that could potentially harm her, especially since she doesn't look like she had any exercise for a while." He said in genuine concern for the young teen, worried that she might be put into harm's way because of this group. As a doctor, it's something that he didn't want to happen, at all.

"In that case, we'll just keep more of an eye on her, isn't that right, Nep...Gear-chan, was it?" Ryuga told Emu, glancing at Nepgear as if to confirm her name. "Plus, that girl's gonna teach her anyway, so what could go wrong?" Ryuga referred to Gwenpoole, soon letting a shrug.

"I guess you have a point..." Emu sighs in defeat, resigning the fate of the girl in the hands of what he could describe as an over eager cosplayer in a pink leotard. Although something tells him this girl isn't exactly a cosplayer..."By the way, why is she here?" Emu just noticed the red clad girl wearing some form of chinese garb, a golden dragon wrapped around her.

"What the--Since when was she here?!" Ryuga asked, appearing to be more surprised that the girl who declared any and all female as her wife followed the group all the way to the guild. "Nevermind that, I have one thing I need to know back at the cafeteria; Why the hell did you throw a fridge at me yesterday?!"

"S-...She did?" Emu asked, glancing at Ryuga.

"Oh, you don't know, man! Stella and I were winning a tournament match between the Lowee Twins yesterday when the crowd started booing and threw shit at us." Ryuga explained, arms crossed in irritation. "It was the usual crap; tomatoes, bottles, soda cans; it was just trash in general. Then came this chick who decided to throw a fridge at me!"

"The Lowee what?" Emu asked, raising a brow.

"They're the nickname given to the CPU candidates of Lowee; Rom and Ram." Uni explained, turning to Emu as she took out a picture of the two candidates--appearing to be little children of brown hair, clad in blue and pink outfits. "They're kinda like the kid sisters of Blanc--the CPU of Lowee."

megadimension_neptunia_vii___rom_and_ram_by_familyblanc_db72dnu-fullview.png

"You hit children now...?" Emu looked at Ryuga with disgust, learning something that he shouldn't have.

"Oi, don't give me that look, dammit." Ryuga growled at Emu for assuming he's abusing children of royalty--which, by the way, is a bad thing to do. We at Beyond Infinite Crises do NOT condone child violence. We will, however, continue to bring them to you as it would be integral to the plot. "They may look like kids, but those two were like, monsters, man!"

--Stella--

"There are two CPU Neptunes..." Stella took note of the sudden appearance of another Neptune, clad in a black hoodie and looked like a more adult version of the current Neptune. This Neptune then revealed to the other Neptune about a person named 'Uzume', whom, apparently, the CPUs knew long before all this. Just as Neptune(1) had her epiphany on who this woman was, she heard a voice from a distance. Stella quickly turned to the side, gripping onto her cannon which was holstered on her back as she lowered onto a battle stance, facing the direction of the voice. To her surprise, the source wasn't there, masked by the crowd walking around the streets of Planeptune. She loosened her stance and stood back straight, soon muttering. "It's gone..." She then turned her attention to the other CPUs, asking, "Should we look for this 'Uzume'?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back