• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

• A visibly annoyed Luke sighed, "Seriously... I was hoping we could head to the base without any interruptions..."

"You know this man, Luke?" Claire asked the Jedi, "He's awfully bad at hiding..."

"He's a Sith Pureblood..." Luke plainly explained.

"So he's a Nazi?" Jackson assumed.

"Yeah, I guess..." Luke shrugged.

Miguel O'Hara - Mewnisse

1539411799238.png
"?!"

It seemed that before poor Von Bardas was able to give a response, one of his pursuers got back onto Miguel's trail. And just to think that the unfortunate S-Man thought that he was finally able to have a moment of respite, but then, nothing that concerned a powerful magic wand or something to that magnitude was ever meant to be easy, was it?

In fact, nothing in general was ever easy, but Miguel wasn't one to bemoan his fate. What would be the use in such a thing? Turning to the woman, he braved to slip his arm around her waist.

"Hope you don't mind me getting a bit handsy, but it looks like we'll be giving each other a ride out of here!" Miguel exclaimed, sticking his free arm out and spinning a web toward one of the nearby structures if such buildings were nearby in order to make his escape. Even if he might as well have been telegraphing his position to Cynthia, he couldn't quite fathom a scenario in reach that involved him being able to escape with Von Bardas in tow without attracting any undue attention, so may as well cut to the chase, right?

"So then, miss, where's the airship, if I might ask?!"

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo

ZOEY JACKSON (FAWCEDO)
Inventory
  • Smartphone
Money: $300
Abilities

• BEEP. BEEP. ROBOT PHYSIOLOGY.
  • Programming and engineering.
Status
Perfectly fine!
How long has it been since I came to Fawcedo?

Well, let's say that I've been living in there for quite a while. Come to think of it, this place is...actually not that bad, despite the large population, which is one of the few things I don't like about it. The reason why? Well, it's because of a little something that happened in LA. Okay, I don't really want to think about it too much, mainly because it may bring back bad memories, so, moving on.

What am I doing here, exactly? I mean, I'm 16, I’m a high school girl, and I’m a girl who may, or may not, know her limits despite having this robot body for two years. Right now, I’m walking around aimlessly in this San Fransokyo meets the 1950’s kind of city, and I’m just thinking about where exactly to go. Nothing can go wrong, right?

Right?

Hey, what the..? Who’s calling out something about missing out on something? No. I cannot rush in there aimlessly, or else I might get into some trouble. But if I approach too slowly, what’ll happen? I—you know what, I might as well sneak into the place. And so I head off into the direction of the voice, getting on my tippy-toes to sneak as I get closer and closer...hey look, I can make out a few individuals.

Regardless, I try to find some place where I can hide, but still watch at a good angle.

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts (GM) Haz. Haz. (Giorno) Crenando Crenando (Captain Marvel/Junior) June Verles June Verles (Lavi) Professor Spacecakes Professor Spacecakes (All Might) Birdsie Birdsie (Dante)

Marcus Wright- Mars
KDKEwJ1.png

Marcus followed Martian Manhunter and the others to the Resistance base but not without spotting a ... figure in the distance following their group.

The half terminator gritted his teeth, turning a second "What are you staring at, stranger?"( Donder172 Donder172 )

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts darkred darkred Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind 1stLt HChurch 1stLt HChurch Donder172 Donder172

QuoteReply

• A visibly annoyed Luke sighed, "Seriously... I was hoping we could head to the base without any interruptions..."

"You know this man, Luke?" Claire asked the Jedi, "He's awfully bad at hiding..."

"He's a Sith Pureblood..." Luke plainly explained.

"So he's a Nazi?" Jackson assumed.

"Yeah, I guess..." Luke shrugged.

The Sith approached the group with a wide grin on his face. They finally took notice of him. Though it took way too long in his opinion. If he wanted to, he could have ambushed them already. "You're sloppy, Jedi." The Pureblood said to Luke. As he walked towards the group, his lightsaber was visible for a brief moment. It was unclear if this was accidental or if he wanted it to be visible briefly. The way he walked might also indicate he never intended to be hiding. Or even trying to hide from them. "I am Darth Chirikyât." The Sith said once at the group. The Dark Side of the Force had a very obvious presence for Luke to sense or feel. It would feel cold, perhaps even somewhat menacing. Regardless, it would certainly not feel very pleasant, but not agonizingly painful.

• Verite Verite Birdsie Birdsie darkred darkred Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts ScuffedHeroGeo ScuffedHeroGeo

Sora blinked in surprise when Shirou alerted them to the Nearby Mansion that had suddenly appeared out of thin air.

"The House of Mystery? That sounds like something Merlin would have." Sora said having the image of Merlin pulling an entire house out of that bag of his and calling it the House of Mystery. He shook his head of the image before looking back at the others just as Rin, who apparently knew the owner of the mansion and the creature next to him, introduced them as John Constantine and Etrigan.

"Nice to meet you both! I'm Sora!" He said with that usual optimistic wide grin of his. The grin however faded when he heard Shirou say something about demons.

"These demons didn't happen to have some kind of Symbol on them did they? Like a Heart with a pair of stitches on it in the form of an X?" He asked Shirou seriously.

• d07af48b53af1aa6917b1159662a5ce1.jpg
    Fortunately for Lavi, by the time he asked the young junior for help the battle was already over and therefore not necessary. He slowly sat upright with his arms resting on the handle of his hammer which was now upon his shoulders. It seemed like the consecutive use of two seals didn't hurt his body but it did tire him incredibly, at least he got off easier than Giorno, he wasn't in the mood to reattach a limb, to say the least.

However with all the distress was now past them, they were safe for now. He lets out a tired sigh before planting his hammerhead into the ground and extending the handle to pull himself to his feet, using the hammer to lean on as a crutch until he got his energy back. Luckily at that time Giorno tastefully suggested they should go over to a restaurant to plan their next move, food was a good start towards regaining their spirit and stamina. With that in mind Lavi puts his hand Giorno's shoulder before saying;

"Who knew a gangster like yourself was so thoughtful? Mind continuing that behavior to help a weak priest like me?" he said in an attempt to tactfully offer Giorno something to lean on until they made it to a restaurant, he couldn't let him betray his strong gang-star persona this early could he?

At that point, almost on command, a white-haired man appeared on the scene by doing a pirouetting summersault of a wall. He stared and nodded slowly before shrugging, at least now he didn't have to bother to be the flamboyant, cockish member in the group as he showed up. However, his appearance seemed to take everyone's attention from their new found stalker, a presence Lavi only sensed due to his training to become a bookman. Turning his head towards Captain Marvel he asks;
    "So, is our hidden admirer one of those news reporters?"

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Birdsie Birdsie Thanatoaster Thanatoaster Haz. Haz. Professor Spacecakes Professor Spacecakes Safety Hammer Safety Hammer

Last edited by a moderator:

• --Peni Parker--
    Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

"Wait, he did that? But who would ask him such a thing?" Peni asked, rubbing her chin before uttering something. "Something weird's going on here..." She muttered before seeing the hand extended by the girl, Star Butterfly, who's apparently a Princess. "Oh, uh...I'm Peni Parker." She shook her hand. As she does so, her pet spider crawled up in between, as if on cue, "And this adorable little guy over here is SP//dr. We're not from around here, Star...Or should I call you Princess?" She chuckled a bit before letting go of Star's hand, "Well anyway, I don't think 2099, That's his name by the way, would steal something like that for someone for no reason. I want to know aho and why he wanted it. For all we know, it might've been something dangerous and he's just precuring it for a world peace keeping organization like SHIELD or Oscorp or something." Peni explained, rubbing her chin. She wanted to confirm if what Spider-Man 2099 did was really out of line. I mean, stealing a princess' wand? Why would anyone do that?

Orga,Biscuit and Hush could only eye the "Sith" cautiously. Judging by how spoke,he definitely looked like the type of person who wouldn't mind picking a fight whenever the chance arises,just like Mika. The differences between Mika and the Sith however is quite clear:their personalities. Sure,comparison is rather questionable since Mika.....hardly ever shows any form of emotions,but the former certainly doesn't act unpleasant unless provoked. That and the fact that Darth...."Chirikyât",sure talks big.

“As if we haven't got enough trouble already.....”

darkred darkred Donder172 Donder172 Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind 1stLt HChurch 1stLt HChurch

• hyperdimension-neptunia.png
    GUEST-STARRING
    Unbelievable_Gwenpool_(2016)_logo.png

BACKSTAGE
    Thepotatogod Thepotatogod takki takki Random42 Random42

Neptune3.png
    Unmasked Gwen.png

"And so after a while, our heroes gathered together for some video games," Neptune explained, "Of course, I'm paired with Blanc for this..."

"And I was with Chiaki!" Gwen butted in.

"Uh, Gwen..." Neptune called to the mercenary's attention.

"Yeah?" Gwen answered back with a hint of curiosity in her voice.

"This is my narration segment, so if you don't mind," Neptune said as she motioned her hands to signal Gwen to give her some space.

"Sorry..." Gwen gave an awkward grin as she leaves Neptune to her narration.

"Anyways... Blanc picked the game and You'd think this means we'd get the home field advantage..." Neptune explained, "But this girl is something else!"

Neptune and Blanc sat on their seats dumbfounded as the two CPUs stared at the screen.

"No way..." the two CPUs muttered out of astonishment. Chiaki was kicking their butts.

Marie ~ Los Alba

The little squid was almost overwhelmed by the sudden turn of events. The troopers she could deal with easily, but the sudden appearance of a supposed ally from within their ranks, and the mention of Nazis, and the lion-man Mackenzie, and the Sith Lord... It was all a bit too much for our cephalopodal sniper. She stopped following the group, wondering if perhaps one of the members was the source of all the activity. She wouldn't doubt it, considering everything else that had happened so far. This was an entirely different planet from Earth, even, as she deduced from the Martian's words.

And so, the intrepid agent diverged from the group, relishing the independence she afforded herself. Surely this action would come back later to haunt her, but for the time being she was free. She could go do anything. She could find that shop again and finish her soup. Or she could sell her equipment and buy a way off of this planet. Or she could try to find a new hobby in this city, perhaps assimilate into a small community and live her life content with her situation. ...Yeah, she needed to help with the Nazi threat.

She wasn't about to rejoin the group- much too much chaos for her liking- but she was sure that her assistance would be required, at least behind the scenes. So, the inkling turned around, attempting to relocate the group. She watched them, and thought on her own how she was going to get into that Nazi space station. Well, how were they planning on getting there? Didn't a few of the group arrive in a spaceship? perhaps Marie needed to acquire one of her own. But where are spaceships normally held? Hangars, right? Then she was going to find a hangar.

So, our dauntless Squidbeak member set out to steal a ship and travel to the space station on her own, to help stop the Nazis in her own way.

( Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts god DAMN it took too long to write this)

Callie and Pearl ~ Remnant Moon

Pearl wasn't about to be questioned so easily by this boy they had just met. "Excuse me? I think it is us who should be asking the questions. We don't know what we're doing here, we don't even know where 'here' is! Right, Callie?" The boisterous squid protested. She was tempted to break out into rap again, but she did just ask Callie a question. So she turned to her aquatic companion expectantly.

Callie was listening, sure, but she wasn't paying much attention. The guy in black and green had said something, and Pearl seemed a little peeved by it. So she did what came to her best, and verbally rebuked. That was the Pearl Callie knew and loved. Nevertheless, she ultimately had to disappoint her new companion, "Uhh, yes! I was totally paying attention! (What were we talking about?)"

( Thepotatogod Thepotatogod again, terribly sorry this took abominably long to write in all. Please accept this starchy traditional inkling dessert as compensation...)

• The Jedi Grandmaster, Luke Skywalker, sighed heavily, "I'm getting too old for this..." Luke then ignited his lightsaber, ready to duel with the Pureblood and buy the group time to get to the rebel HQ.

"Luke, you don't have to do this..." J'onn tried to reason with Luke.

"Get to the base... I can handle Chirikyât," Luke insisted.

<"Master,"> McKenzie expressed concern for Luke's own well-being.

Pierre was crying at the scene, knowing that Luke was such a heroic man.

"Just go!" Luke shouted back as he kept his line of sight on the Pureblood.

Tucker rolled his eyes, "Good, I had enough of this Chicken pot pie of a space opera..." Tucker quickly led the group to the rebel base as if he didn't really care that Luke placed their safety before his.

• The Jedi Grandmaster, Luke Skywalker, sighed heavily, "I'm getting too old for this..." Luke then ignited his lightsaber, ready to duel with the Pureblood and buy the group time to get to the rebel HQ.

"Luke, you don't have to do this..." J'onn tried to reason with Luke.

"Get to the base... I can handle Chirikyât," Luke insisted.

<"Master,"> McKenzie expressed concern for Luke's own well-being.

Pierre was crying at the scene, knowing that Luke was such a heroic man.

"Just go!" Luke shouted back as he kept his line of sight on the Pureblood.

Tucker rolled his eyes, "Good, I had enough of this Chicken pot pie of a space opera..." Tucker quickly led the group to the rebel base as if he didn't really care that Luke placed their safety before his.
The Pureblood grinned widely at Luke as he ignites his lightsaber, ready to fight him. The Sith takes his lightsaber and ignites it, holding it an Ataru opening stance. "If you want to fight so badly, let's see what you got, Jedi." Taral said before throwing his lightsaber towards Luke in an arc. While the lightsaber is making its way to Luke, being guided by Taral with telekinesis through the Force, the Pureblood himself leaps towards Luke with the Force. The moment his lightsaber gets past Luke, no matter if it hits him or not, Taral recalls it towards him for a leaping attack diagonally across Luke's right shoulder.

Mars
---------
Some time before the group left Luke Skywalker....
_____

“You're gonna face him alone....?”
Hush muttered as he saw Luke walk towards the Sith. Even if they only just met,this decision of the Jedi Master reminded him horribly of the a particular drill trainer who lost his life in vain trying to finish off Rustal Elion for the sake of Tekkadan's victory.

Orga and Biscuit were just as worried about what Luke was going to do,but they knew there was nothing they could do to help him.

“Hush,let's go,we'll figure something out once we get to safety.”

“But,sir...!”

“We're just as concerned about him as you are,but we're just some dummies in their way no matter what we do.”

“...Yes sir.”

The 3 of them went to the rebel base,led by Tucker.

Meanwhile,the 3 Gundam pilots were just getting ready to take off to the rebel base.

“Guess I'll have to bear with this for a while then.” Mikazuki said as he sat comfortably on 00 QAN[T]'s right palm. Setsuna and Heero had agreed to take turns fetching Mika for the time being.

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts darkred darkred Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind Donder172 Donder172

Last edited:

• --Sid and the CEOs of Yggdrasil--
    Crenando Crenando

"Welp, 'suit' yourself, hehe." Sid chuckled as he led the way towards a particular lobby. Walls colored peach with a large window overlooking the city. There were several couches as well as a giant monitor there for comfort. It appeared that the meeting had already begun, two people were already in the room.

images

A young, brown haired man clad in a suit and polo, and a middle aged man clad in a labcoat with long black hair and white highlights.

"...In addition to this so called 'JSA' constantly warring with this 'ISA' racking up on damages, they also seem to caught wind of the Inves and had actively attacked any Beat Rider that has one." The black coated man said, "Imagine what would happen if they found a Crack and one of the Sengoku Drivers?"

"Relax, Takatora." The man in the labcoat said, "We both know the likelihood of one of them finding either one is ridiculously low." He soon sat on one of the couches, "Not with their constant game of Cat and Mice with crime, that is."

"And that brings us to our next problem." The man named Takatora sighed, "On the places where they clashed the most, there have been traces of--"

"Hey~!" Sid greeted awkwardly, "Am I interrupting something?"

"Sid, you're late...Again." Takatora sighed,

"Hey, this city's real big, you know." Sid retorted, sitting down on one of the couches, "Also, I hear you saying you wanted a word with any costumed lad unaffiliated with either side, so here you go." He said, pointing at Supaida Man whilst tucking his hat.

• "Detroit? Geez, that's a bit harsh." Captain Marvel Jr. winced. "I don't think our city could ever look as bad as Detroit, even after a giant monster attack."

The spandex-clad lad held his arms out like he was presenting a trophy. "This is Fawcedo! Home of superheroes and fine dining! It's a pretty nifty place, and I've been to Hawaii."

The senior Marvel turned his button eyes to the onlooker, then to Lavi. "No, I haven't seen her before. Maybe she's a new arrival, like this shirtless fella. Maybe you should talk to her! "

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Haz. Haz. Thanatoaster Thanatoaster June Verles June Verles Professor Spacecakes Professor Spacecakes Birdsie Birdsie marc122 marc122

• latest

Shirou heard Sora mention Merlin and memories of Saber, the Heroic Spirit Arturia, flashed through his mind. His thoughts lingered on the concept for some time. She had never spoken too much of Merlin, and Shirou assumed the legend was at least partly accurate but did Sora know Merlin?

No, he dispelled that thought. Sora was clearly from a different world. Second Magic shenanigans do that; his Merlin is probably a different Merlin from the Merlin that Saber knew in her life.

Sora derailed the train of thought by asking a question about the demons. Shirou took a second to confirm the answer with himself, then answered, "No, I don't think so. Why?" Shirou knew he would have to think along the lines that everyone here was from a different world, which led to his next question, "Is that a symbol of someone or something you've fought before?"

The Holy Grail didn't have a de facto logo, besides the name Holy Grail implying it had the shape of a chalice. If Angra Mainyu existed in this world in any form at all, Shirou would have no way of knowing until he had come into contact with the entity itself, not that he wanted to. The last time he saw All Of The World's Evil in his encounter with The Shadow, he had a seizure and fell unconscious.

Hm, maybe seizure is the wrong word. What was it that people called this?

Ah, 'mind-rape.'

Crenando Crenando Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Haz. Haz. Thanatoaster Thanatoaster June Verles June Verles Professor Spacecakes Professor Spacecakes marc122 marc122 AbominableTouma AbominableTouma Verite Verite darkred darkred ScuffedHeroGeo ScuffedHeroGeo

Last edited:
  • Miguel O'Hara - Mewnisse

1539913591900.png
    "No, no, no! Not on your shocking life!"

Without missing a beat, despite their pursuer's intentions might have been (even if it was all a response to what Miguel himself did in the first place), Spider-Man used his free hand (while the other continued spinning webs across the kingdom) to grab a hold of Von Bardas's cannon, intentionally hoping to throw off her aim before she could even think to fire.

"Look, lady, I may have agreed to run Doom's errand for him, but if anyone -- especially kids -- has to get hurt for it, then you can kiss this wand goodbye right now!" Miguel exclaimed firmly for perhaps the first time since ending up in this mess, putting his foot down at that moment. "Sowing dissent?" Probably. But even if he found himself strong-armed into doing Doctor Doom's dirty work, the Spider-Man of 2099 wasn't about to let someone get hurt, even if the other party was out to get him.

Speaking of kids though... If Cynthia was on their trail... Where did the Butterfly girl go anyway? Wouldn't that just be his luck to run into her again? Here was to hoping he could make his great escape before that'd happen.

"Now, let's just focus on getting out of here. I've got my piece of leverage and I'm not afraid to use it, y'know!"

• The group arrived to the Martian Rebel HQ intact and were stunned to find a familiar face waiting for them.

"Took you guys long enough to get here..." spoke the Jedi Grandmaster, Luke Skywalker.

"Wait a minute..." Tucker pointed at the Jedi with confusion, "How did you..."

"Force projection..." Luke casually answered Tucker.

Pierre and McKenzie slapped their foreheads in realization.

"I don't get it..." Tucker muttered to himself.

Luke walked up to the Australian, "You will eventually..."

MEANWHILE WITH THE SITH PURE BLOOD.

His attack phased through the projection much to the amusement of an unfamiliar cloaked figure.

The mysterious man chuckled to himself. <"I am surprised to see another Sith here,"> the figure spoke to the pureblood, <"Especially one that was so easily fooled by the old fool, Luke Skywalker..."> The pure blood could sense the Darkside in the figure... the figure was truly a master to rival the legendary Luke Skywalker.

Last edited:

• The group arrived to the Martian Rebel HQ intact and were stunned to find a familiar face waiting for them.

"Took you guys long enough to get here..." spoke the Jedi Grandmaster, Luke Skywalker.

"Wait a minute..." Tucker pointed at the Jedi with confusion, "How did you..."

"Force projection..." Luke casually answered Tucker.

Pierre and McKenzie slapped their foreheads in realization.

"I don't get it..." Tucker muttered to himself.

Luke walked up to the Australian, "You will eventually..."

MEANWHILE WITH THE SITH PURE BLOOD.

His attack phased through the projection much to the amusement of an unfamiliar cloaked figure.

The mysterious man chuckled to himself. <"I am surprised to see another Sith here,"> the figure spoke to the pureblood, <"Especially one that was so easily fooled by the old fool, Luke Skywalker..."> The pure blood could sense the Darkside in the figure... the figure was truly a master to rival the legendary Luke Skywalker.
The Sith Pureblood let out a low, unamused 'hmpf' as he realized that wasn't the actual Jedi. He had to give the Jedi credit for his deceit, however, it was only going to slow down the inevitable. He noticed the voice and the presence. "I have yet to face a Jedi I couldn't kill." Taral said, yet he had to admit that he knew almost nothing about this. In the past, he had backing from his master, Darth Baras and his intelligence network. After, he had the backing of Imperials. But now, he was alone. "And who might you be?" Taral then asked towards the stranger.

Mars

“"Projection"? So you had a device that acted as the dummy-”

Biscuit was cut shot when they heard a rebel trooper yelled something about "Halt! Exit the Robot now!". Rushing out to see what was going on,Orga and Hush saw the 00 QAN[T] and Wing Zero Custom,the latter seems to be holding the severed head,tail and mace of a familiar devil....

“Is that.....!?”

Several minutes ago...
-----------

“Say,how often do you guys go in war?”

“Only when mission calls.”

Setsuna and Heero replied in unison as they flew towards the Rebel Base. It was just a few more distance away till they arrive. However,they were late due to one thing:

“Wait,mind getting me there?”

He pointed at some crater,where there seemed to be something stuck in the middle. Setsuna and Heero headed there reluctantly and the former put Mika down. Anyone from Tekkadan could recognise this as the Mobile Suit once piloted by Mikazuki Augus......the one that took down the rampaging Mobile Armor,Hashmal.
maxresdefault.jpg

“There are Gundams in this world too....?”

Sighing,all Mikazuki had to say was express annoyance about why they even need to bother arranging Barbatos' head like as if it's some "fallen hero".

“Still....his head,tail and.....mace is here. Maybe I'm back from the dead or something,i dunno.”

Wing Zero turned his head to see the aforementioned mace buried halfway in the ground.

“....What do you have in mind now..?” Heero asked with a hint of annoyance.

“Mind if we take them back?”

And back to the present....
-------------

“I guess you could say we were late because it took some time to dig the mace out.”

Orga sighed at Mika in exasperation as the rebel troops lowered their weapons.

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts darkred darkred Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind Donder172 Donder172

ZOEY JACKSON
Inventory
  • Smartphone
Money: $300
Abilities

• BEEP. BEEP. ROBOT PHYSIOLOGY.
  • Programming and engineering.
Status
Perfectly fine!
Uh...okay, there's a guy in a weird pink suit and a blonde haircut that's just as out of the ordinary, then there's this--Dante? What's he doing outside of Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom?! Shouldn't he be busy fighting, um, Batman? ...Holy cow, two Captain Marvels, one of which have noticed me, alongside a man with an eyepatch! Zoey. Please remain calm in a situation like this, especially when you're about to come face to face with one of your fifth-most favorite superheroes. Alright, I'll go ahead and do that, thank you for the reminder.

Now, what am I supposed to do? Right. I could as well stand up and join the group of weirdos and familiars, but that could bring public attention to me, which I don't want. On the other hand, I can get up and run, but then I could get chased down by those same guys within Fawcedo. Wait--if I do run away just to avoid bringing attention to me, then for all I know, it may, and probably will, backfire on me and land me in the very same scenario I can't afford to be in. Or I can fight--and inevitably get myself killed again, this time without a chance of revival. Gosh, that car crash shouldn't even have happened...but that is something I have to live with and accept, since it happened.

This leaves me with nothing but to come out of my hiding spot and approach them, then. I emerge from the back of a row of newspaper vending machines, showing myself fully to the group. With my right, exposed hand in my pocket, I raise my left hand.

"I come in peace."

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts (GM) Haz. Haz. (Giorno) Crenando Crenando (Captain Marvel/Junior) June Verles June Verles (Lavi) Professor Spacecakes Professor Spacecakes (All Might) Birdsie Birdsie (Dante)

Last edited:
Miguel O'Hara - Mewnisse

"Nnngh?! What the...?!" Spider-Man could only utter as the wand fell out of his possession and back into Von Bardas's. While the item was unexpectedly (though, it probably should have been expected for all intents and purposes) snatched from him, an unfamiliar presence made himself known to the futuristic hero, prompting Miguel to look his way.

His eyes narrowed underneath his mask, the rest of his expression otherwise strained as the electrified coil shocking him threatened to make him sink to his knees, and it took much of his willpower to remain standing as it were, and he had plenty of it right now, fueled mostly by the irritation and anger of what he'd hoped to be an honest deal going south like this, but perhaps he only had himself to blame.

After all, what did he expect from Doctor Doom?

"Heh... Maybe so... but then again, maybe the program should have stuck to me," Miguel gritted his teeth, hoping to use his remaining strength and razor sharp talons, piercing enough to cut through even cinder, to rip away at the coil, "Shrewd of the good doctor to have a backup plan just in case I wasn't okay with hurting kids, I'll give him points for that, but he ultimately loses my vote!"

Wait, no. Latveria wasn't a democracy, was it? The quip probably didn't work out, but he needed to quip with something.

"If it's gonna be like this though... The deal's off."

• --Peni Parker--
    Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

"And your wand can do that?!" Peni gasped, obviously flabbergasted. Trying to wrap her head around a simple stick being able to rule the world. Just before Star can fully explain, a laser beam shot past them and towards the sky. Peni initially thought they were being attacked. Glancing behind Star, there seems to be no sign of an assailant, nor the medium where the laser was shot from. Glancing back at the sky, it seems that a peculiar thing happened--The laser seemingly turned around and was heading straight for them...!

"Oh dear--!" Peni gulped as she grabbed onto Star's back, "Get down!" She yelled as she pushed her towards the ground as Peni dropped at the ground the moment the laser was about to hit them, forcing it to either manuever around them again or hit the ground past them.

As if by instinct, Peni's Spider leapt out of Peni's arm and headed straight for the inactive robot. . .

• Luke Skywalker raised an eyebrow at the mecha pilots, "What's up with them?" the Jedi Grandmaster muttered to his dear old friend, McKenzie, who shrugged in response.

"So we're here, what now?" Tucker asked a sensible question to the Jedi.

"Why ask me?" Luke looked at Tucker with confusion before gesturing to a heavy-set man, "Ask him."

"So, you're what the Allied Forces have to save us after the Ironsides turned Kraut on us..." the man said.

<"Is that..."> Ilsa took a brief break from her smoking to look in awe of the legendary man who is leading the Martian Rebellion.

Jackson turned to look at the man, "Oh, hey..."

"Winston Chruchill..." Claire uttered the name of the Legendary Prime Minister of the UK.
    Churchill.jpg
    "Yes, it's a surprise that I'm even here..." Churchill rolled his eyes at Danger 5 and sighed, "Why couldn't they just send us Superman..."

---MEANWHILE---
    Donder172 Donder172
    The Hooded figure approached a nearby stereo and picked it up, <"I was once a student of Mr. Skywalker...">

The music of the stereo set the mood of the scene for the mysterious figure.

<"I was one of his best..."> the figure explained, <"I saw use in his training for a much greater goal... when I offered him the choice... He refused... So I made him regret denying the Reich... Our men slaughtered his students and burned his academy down... He was the only one to get away and now it's time for me to show him the true power of the Force..."> The figure has yet to tell the pure blood his name but he did lower his hood now to reveal his wolf-like features, <"And now I extend the offer to you, Pure Blood... Join the Reich...">
    giphy (8).gif
    <"And together we shall destroy the last of the Jedi">, Carlos then chuckled at the thought of destroying Luke Skywalker.​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back