• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

• --Stella--
    Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts takki takki

"Long ranged support are a vital part of combat, thus, I'd say you did your part extraordinarily well." Stella reasoned, "I may not be a candidate myself, but I can see both of you surpassing your elders..." She reasoned, soon recalling something about her past.

A grand showdown on the moon. The results of the fight determines whether or not the planet will be destroyed by White's Graterful Sun Ray Machine. It was an uphill battle, but it was no question that she managed to pull through. That 'White' was her orignal clone--Her base DNA, her 'mother', so to speak. Defeating her allowed Stella to live in a lifeless planet in peace until she woke up on the outskirts of Planeptune...

--Ryuga Banjou--
    takki takki

Ryuga finally found the two rascals--Chattering away to themselves as they held hands, smiling. They looked as if they weren't even hurt at all...Well, they did win, so they weren't hurt as much as he and Stella did.

Blanc didn't say anything about taking care of the twins, which, I'm sure they wouldn't need protection anyway. But it's nice to follow them just to be safe. And hey, what are the odds that some villain decides to attack the little ones and kidnap them? Blanc would be pissed to HELL.

Regardless, he feels like he shouldn't interfere with the two, so Ryuga decided to go get some food instead. After all, he still had the credits he earned from that one quest he did at Lowee. Hopefully, the food would be cheap...

• "How the hell are we suppose to believe you're not a Nazi too!" Jackson pulled out his pistol and shouted at J'onn.

"Try to think logically, if I was in fact a Nazi, why would I attack my own men when we had the most opportune moment to strike you down?" J'onn countered Jackson's acqusation.

"He has a point, Jackson," Claire muttered out to Jackson.

Jackson reluctantly lowered his weapon, "Okay so give us a good reason to trust you."

"As a Martian native, I am your best option for survival here," J'onn answered.

"Give us a better reason, 'cause for all we know you could sell us out!" Jackson kept his icy glare on the Martian.

"I am a member of the Justice League of America..." J'onn sighed, he knew he had to play to the American's patriotic nature.

"Okay... We can trust you," Jackson relaxed his composure.

• giorno3.png
    Giorno Giovanna - Fawcedo
    Giorno struck a graceful pose upon landing, curling one arm around his abdomen and extending his other to the side in a swift, bowing motion.
    "Captain, though your praise is gladly welcomed, our public image should be the least of our concern." The mafioso stood straight, dusting his suit. His eye wandered off to the site of the Victory Demon's wreckage, his brow furrowing in contemplation, before it shot back towards Captain Marvel, then... Giorno's own, left hand. In a split-second act, before anyone had a chance to react, Gold Experience flourished from a show of glitter and sparkles, launching its fist towards Giorno's wrist. The moment it made contact, it instant severed its master's hand, causing blood to drain and pour from the stub. Though he grimaced, the boss seemed unfazed despite his rapid blood loss, simply detaching one of his ladybug brooches and mutating it into a disembodied hand, which almost instantly melded with the injury and sealed itself, as though by miracle.
    "That wasn't a useless display of strength. My Gold Experience has never been powerful enough to effortlessly amputate limbs, despite its speed. Unlike what it may seem, the battle has left me both mentally and physically exhausted. My body has become more vulnerable as a result of overexertion, and there may be a risk of me entering a coma, possibly even dying should I further overuse my ability. It takes a lot of effort to even stand at this rate."
    Giorno clutched his wrist, his neutral expression starkly contrasting the agony that boiled within him, his legs nearly relenting under the weight of his own body. His deep purple eyes became a faded pink, his skin gradually becoming paler and paler by the second. His breathing was soft, yet oddly urgent and rapid, as though he was struggling to inhale and exhale.
    "Despite this, I don't believe that's an excuse worthy of abandoning my duties. We have may have just prevented the potential destruction of a large-scale city, yet we're no closer to discovering the perpetrator, on top of being in no shape to continue fighting should anymore enemies arrive. Any breaks we should have should be few and far between, and should only be used to recover after long battles. Right now, I suggest we find someplace to relax--maybe a restaurant--and discuss our next move there."

Crenando Crenando (Captain Marvel/Junior), June Verles June Verles (Lavi), Professor Spacecakes Professor Spacecakes (All Might), Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts (GM)

• Miguel O'Hara - Mewnisse

1538856370476.png
    Whoosh!

Sure enough, as some time had passed and Miguel managed to eventually gather his bearings, more confident that he had lost Star's trail by now, Spider-Man had managed to locate Von Bardas as instructed and land right next to her with a noticeable thud, risking drawing the attention of any others who might be nearby in the marketplace, but he had little time to worry about that.

With the wand still safely in his possession, Miguel took a breath, looking upon his so-called compatriot.

"Phew, hope you don't mind me dropping in like this. You weren't waiting that long, were you?" He quipped, more trying to keep his own spirits up than anything else the longer he remained in, as far as he was concerned, enemy territory now.

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

• latest
    Shirou felt it was strange to see something unnatural of this scale happen and for it not to be followed by screams, evasion of attacks, or a clash of ideals. It was a good change, and just as he was about to ask 'Then what is this exactly?' Tohsaka interjected.

More importantly, she seemed to recognize this man. Just as Shirou was about to interrupt and ask how she knew these men, she introduced them one after the other. For some reason, he felt this was done purposefully to keep him from asking that. But he couldn't complain.

"I'm Shirou Emiya."

In a normal, social setting, he would've followed it up with 'nice to meet you,' or something like that, but in this case, he felt too uneasy to allow himself for pleasantries. He stepped forward and asked, "Mr. Constantine, right? Listen, I have completely no idea what's going on. Why are we all here? What is this place? Why were there demons on the streets, and why have they disappeared?"

The idea of disappearing entities was not alien to Shirou Emiya. Servants could astralize to enter a Spiritual Form, after all. However, some of his first experiences involving this phenomenon also included being stabbed in the heart with a very sharp spear and slowly dying in agony on the floor of an empty school hallway, so he didn't feel particularly secure in an environment where dozens of monsters did something that looked similar.

Put it short, he was on edge.

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts AbominableTouma AbominableTouma darkred darkred ScuffedHeroGeo ScuffedHeroGeo Verite Verite

• --Goro Akechi--
    Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts (OPEN FOR INTERACTION)

Goro was out in the dead of midnight, riding his bike as he rode towards his apartment. It has been exactly 2 days since he found himself in this city, New Gotham. A stramge amalgamation of New York City and Gotham City. He began working for the GCPD as a junior detective, confident that he would find a big case soon. I mean, being as he was once a criminal, he should know how they'd behave...

• 1538945677832.png
    1538949832043.pngSpidey threw a handful of bread crumbs. "Eh, it was worth a shot. I had some left over from chasing a bunch of pigeons..." He looked over at Batman, shrugging. "Don't act like you don't have bread crumbs in your utility belt. You have everything in there!" He paused, thinking over what he had just said. "On second thoughts you probably don't."

Peter turned his hand over, looking at his web shooter as he tampered with it. "So. What do you think of the new suit? Pretty Dark Knight-ish, yeah?" He looked down at the red spider before glancing back up, seeing three court of owl members charging at him. "Oh, I also got some other new stuff." Peter shot a little ball out of his web shooter instead of a web. It landed on the floor and suddenly exploded, wrapping the three evil doers in a web. "Ta-da. The all new, all exclusive web bomb. Buy from your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man at the low price- woah that's sharp!"

Spider-Man jumped backwards, avoiding a shuriken, but only narrowly. "I wonder what Daredevil would think of these shurikens..." He asked himself quietly, sliding under another member's legs, shooting his torso and yanking it down so his head hit the ground beneath him, knocking him out. "Owl that must hurt!"
    Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Nightwisher Nightwisher

Last edited by a moderator:
  • The Door to the makeshift interrogation room opened, and the two girls' interrogator appeared before them...

pork-png.481170
    "Hey!" The anthropomorphic pig exclaimed, "Aren't you t-t-t-t-kids a little too young to be hanging around rooftops?"

"Well, we're already 18, so it's actually legal from where we came from." Minako answered the pig person's inquiry, rubbing the back of her neck, "We really didn't know it doesn't work that way here..."

Sumireko was going to correct her partner-in-crime on how the law didn't work like that, but she was more focused on the, er— appearance of their piggish prosecutor.

Sumireko opened her mouth and started to speak, only to feel a burning sensation shoot through her cheeks. "I— "

She had the overwhelming urge to smile like an idiot right now. Instinctively, she covered her lips with one hand and tightened the muscles in her cheeks, her face showing visible signs of strain. The girl took a few moments to recompose herself before relaxing her posture and attempting to re-enter the conversation.

"I, I couldn't agree more," Sumireko stammered after clearing her throat. "We just didn't know we were doing anything wrong here. Right?" She asked Minako, phoning for her to back up the story.

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

• Star_vs_the_Forces_of_Evil_logo.png
    THE BUTTERFLY KINGDOM
    Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Verite Verite
    S1E4_Star_wielding_a_spiked_mace.png

"I guess we're splitting up then..." Star muttered to herself when she realized that Cynthia has gone on ahead in search of the vile spider-themed villain. "Splitting up!" Star let out the battle cry and charged the other way with morningstar in hand.

A group of villagers ran way in panic as if they've seen a sinister specter or heard Marco singing a Love Sentence song.

"Run! Run! They've declared war on us, they did!" a village cried out as he ran pass Star.

Star looked over to where the Villagers were running away from to spot a fairly large mechanoid. "Is that a giant robot?" Star muttered before shrugging to herself, "Well, might as well go check if it's one of those evil robots." Star ran off to face the mechanized menace.

#C61319
  • latest
    Red Grave City had a certain anti-charm. It was like someone took St. Louis and stapled it together with Detroit. It was no surprise crime and sin were rampant. Strip clubs, biker-gang bars, corrupt police at every corner of this once-shining beacon of light. But light doesn't scare away evil, but rather attracts flies. And when sin came to the city, so did the forces of the underworld who were interested in setting a cornerstone of their power here.

Of course, it wasn't easy for them. Why, you ask? Simple. If you take a walk down the residential area, by 13th Avenue, then walk past the Love Planet, turn the corner by the Bullseye Bar, and finally head down 66 Slum Avenue, you'll find yourself in a quaint nook-street, with a rundown shop with a red neon sign that said: 'Devil May Cry.'

The owner of this shop would take on any odd jobs you needed done, though he reserved the right of denying any offer that didn't interest him. This man, or rather, this thing was the only reason why the forces of the underworld found it so difficult to settle down in the city. Much like his traitor father, his favorite past-time was slaying demons with a big sword and a pair of handguns.

Right now, he was reading a Playboy magazine with his feet resting on his desk.

A bell rang, as the door opened. Dante, not looking up at whoever came in, attested: "Toilet's in the back, help yourself." He pointed at a door behind his right using his thumb, lacking investment.

About six seconds passed, and Dante lowered his magazine, looking ahead and seeing nothing but an empty open door. A prank? He had to give them this much; the kids were getting braver to walk around in this neighborhood, let alone do something like this.

Sighing, he stood up and walked over to the door to close it. He felt chilly, as he noticed the air from the inside was coming outside as if a fan was venting the room, and the air was rather cold.

Midway through the room, he noticed something weird outside. A purple-colored slit in space, with a black inside, which seemed to be sucking in oxygen from this side. A portal of some kind? Where did it lead? Notwithstanding the hypnotic way in which its shape wavered, an active portal in spacetime was rather bad for the economy, no?

Dante took out a white gun from the back of his pants, packing the hole in spacetime full of lead. When nothing seemed to scream or swear vengeance from the other side, he realized this wasn't a portal to the Demon World. He raised the gun slightly and commented, "Huh. That's a first."

Upon his discovery, Dante decided, like the natural explorer he was, that he'd go through. Lady was off on some business of her own, and he could handle himself without her. Two minutes and not a second longer it took him to assemble all of his gear and put on his sweet coat with holsters for his guns. He didn't take anything else, as there were no guarantees he'd be in there for long.

He leaped into the portal.

Fawcedo

(Where Dante emerges 700 meters above ground-level so he can show off.)

Instantly, the devil hunter realized the gravity of his mistake, as he seemed to be falling from a very great height. He splayed his arms and legs into a star-shape to quickly assess the situation.

He emerged about five-hundred meters above the tallest building in sight, and because he leaped into the hole instead of walking into it as a normal person would, he fell at a higher speed.

To think he was worried about a little jump like this! Dante grinned.

"Woohohohohoho!" He huddled his limbs close to his body to turn himself into an aerodynamic bullet and inclined his head downwards, diving and spinning simultaneously.

As he was about to make contact with the ledge of a building, he reversed his body balance, now falling foot-first, and he prepared his right foot for contact. His sole hit the building perfectly in the place between window panels. Running all the way down from there was child's play and he created a white hemisphere of air resistance around himself as he did. But this wasn't enough - no.

Dante, halfway down the huge skyscraper, built up force in his legs and dashed away from the building, now about eighty meters above the street. "Hell yeah!" Before he could resume falling, a red magic circle appeared underneath his feet and served as a platform for him to jump again. He dashed forward in mid-air several times, then caught onto a gargoyle and used it to turn the corner.

There, he saw an agglomeration of several people in colorful costumes. Though it was hard to tell from this far, he was near certain he saw one of the figures amputate the hand of another one, before replacing it with a giant ladybug which then transmuted into a new hand.

Dante ran down the building diametrically, standing almost upright as he did, until he reached the low height of twenty meters. Once again, he dashed away from the building and stylishly finished off his parkour with a mid-air (slow-mo) pirouette.

And finally, he landed, crouched down. Dante straightened himself. The first thing he did was to brush off his coat from the dust it collected on the way down.

"Awh, don't tell me I'm late to the party!?" he whined, as he saw the destruction around him.
Haz. Haz. (GioGio), Crenando Crenando (Captain Marvel/Junior), June Verles June Verles (Lavi), Professor Spacecakes Professor Spacecakes (All Might), Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts (GM)

Valpan​
Nope! Daredevil was a quick and harsh as ever. Madcap didn't even struggle to get away, in fact he laughed. "Poor miserable, Daredevil. It must be suuch a crime to take a stroll hmmm?" Madcap smiled "Look me in the eyes and tell me I'm lying!"
Now the criminal decided to struggle, trying to get to an angle where the vigilante could look into his maddening gaze, not caring too much about the cracking sounds his bones made when he did so.

Mikazuki Augus and Setsuna F Seiei
-------------
Mars
-----------

“You don't seem to look much like some "Manhunter" to me though.” Mika remarked with his usual ordinarily casual tone,if anything,he is actually rather confused about what a "Martian Manhunter" is. However he wasn't able to show that part of him due to his "Obey Orders,Ask Questions later" personality that lead to him always just having more interest in fighting. Experimenting the growth of different vegetation from Earth in Mars' farms was the only thing he did that isn't related to battling.

“We appreciate your assistance...J'onn J'onzz.”

darkred darkred Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind 1stLt HChurch 1stLt HChurch

• The Martian Manhunter nodded in response to the thanks he was given by the others.

"J'onn, tell me..." Luke walked up to the Martian, "Are we too late?"

"The Nazi Regime has yet to complete their super weapon..." J'onn told Luke, much to the Jedi Master's relief.

"Super Weapon?" Claire interjected herself into the conversation, "What sort of Super Weapon?"

"One that could destroy both Mite-World and Battleworld..." J'onn grimly answered the super spy's question.

"Doesn't explain why they took Mars away from Mite-World's orbit..." Tucker pointed out.

<"I don't know, makes sense to me,"> Ilsa shrugged while she continued her smoking.

J'onn was then alerted by the sounds of Nazi Troopers marching towards their location, "The Nazi's are coming, we must

<"Green Man!"> McKenzie called to the Martian Manhunter's attention, <"Lead us to the nearest bar!">

"Why a bar?" J'onn was puzzled by McKenzie's odd request.

McKenzie simply pulled out some alcoholic beverages seemingly out of nowhere and chuckled.

"You're the best, McKenzie," Pierre gave his friend a thumbs up.

Suddenly the Nazi Death Squads appeared flanked by the horrific White Martians!
    220px-White_Martians.png
    The Nazis fired at the group while the White Martians stood there menacingly.

Last edited:
Setsuna F Seiei,Heero Yuy and Mikazuki Augus
-------------------------
Mars
-----------

In response to the shootout,the 6 got to cover and got a blaster dropped by the Stormtroopers each. It wasn't actually necessary for Setsuna as he already had his own pistol,but he thought it would be for the best just in case his sidearm ran out of bullets. The blasters doesn't seem to look like the type to run out of bullets,which is good enough for him,and for the rest.

Mikazuki,Heero and Setsuna were the first to open fire at the Nazi Death squads,eventually followed by Orga,Hush and Biscuit when the first 3 got back to cover to avoid risk of being easy targets to be shot at. Setsuna was more wary of the White Martians,as they certainly don't look very normal.

“Watch out for the aliens,they could have some form trick we may not know off.”

“Understood.”

“ 'Kay then.”

darkred darkred Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

• --Peni Parker--

Peni was admiring the scenery as she walked towards the town, her hands holding the straps of her backpack as she does so--she's been staying on the city for quite a while now that she nearly forgot how beautiful nature was...Not with all the stuff happening to her, that is.

The Spider, too, felt the same. This joy was noticed by Peni due to their strong mental link...It's a complicated story.

"I know, right!" Peni giggled as she glanced at her Spider, who was resting on her hand. "Reminds you of your own home, don't you think? Before all this, I mean." She sentimented, the spider soon climbing up her shoulder and onto her head. It seemed to tell her something, correcting her, even. "Oh, well, uh...Guess this is your first time then, hehe." She giggled nervously, hearing that her Spider hasn't been to any nature reserves such as this one. She soon spotted someone in the distance with a weapon, it appears to be a knight of some sort with long blonde hair and strange heart markings on her cheek.

"Oh look, a person!" Peni told her spider subordinate as the spider poked out of her hair, telling her something suspicious about the girl. "Well, we don't really have anyone else to ask, so...Excuse me!" She waved at the 'female knight', making a dash towards her, "Do you know where we are? I kinda just landed out of nowhere."

• Star_vs_the_Forces_of_Evil_logo.png
    BORDER OF THE BUTTERFLY KINGDOM
    Thepotatogod Thepotatogod
    Star finally made it to the scene to find a normal looking girl with a pet spider and a robot. "Woah... That's a cool robot," Star muttered to herself as she marveled at the machine.

The young girl then called to Star's attention, which snapped Star out of her trance, "Oh hey! You're in Mewnisse, the Butterfly Kingdom part of Mewnisse..." Suddenly Star realized something odd with this tech-based spider hero, "Say, you don't happen to know some guy who shoots out webs from his wrists and wears a weird black suit that looks blue in some lighting, right?"

danger-5-the-last-reich-jpg.490526

MARS
@Tamotsu @Ferociousfeind @darkred​
The Martian Manhunter nodded in response to the thanks he was given by the others.

"J'onn, tell me..." Luke walked up to the Martian, "Are we too late?"

"The Nazi Regime has yet to complete their super weapon..." J'onn told Luke, much to the Jedi Master's relief.

"Super Weapon?" Claire interjected herself into the conversation, "What sort of Super Weapon?"

"One that could destroy both Mite-World and Battleworld..." J'onn grimly answered the super spy's question.

"Doesn't explain why they took Mars away from Mite-World's orbit..." Tucker pointed out.

<"I don't know, makes sense to me,"> Ilsa shrugged while she continued her smoking.

J'onn was then alerted by the sounds of Nazi Troopers marching towards their location, "The Nazi's are coming, we must

<"Green Man!"> McKenzie called to the Martian Manhunter's attention, <"Lead us to the nearest bar!">

"Why a bar?" J'onn was puzzled by McKenzie's odd request.

McKenzie simply pulled out some alcoholic beverages seemingly out of nowhere and chuckled.

"You're the best, McKenzie," Pierre gave his friend a thumbs up.

Suddenly the Nazi Death Squads appeared flanked by the horrific White Martians!
220px-white_martians-png.490533
The Nazis fired at the group while the White Martians stood there menacingly.
The Pureblood found himself wandering at an unknown planet which vaguely reminded him of Korriban. The place where his training and journal truly began. He searched and he felt a presence. It was something that felt something familiar to what he had sensed before. It felt as if he sensed a Jedi. He increased his pace towards the source of the presence. He started to channel through the Force. Then he noticed the soldiers, no doubt they would have spotted him as well. He didn't attack just yet, he watched and observed what happened. The two sides were clearly unfamiliar to him. As he watched, he tried to sense the Jedi. This might prove to be interesting.

• As the Nazi Death Squad fired at the team, Luke and McKenzie drew their lightsabers and deflected the Nazis' blaster fire back at them and the White Martians with ease.

Danger 5 look on with dumbfounded expressions on their faces, all except for Pierre who simply said, "Jedi training... It is truly a marvel to behold."

<"The Seven Lucky Gods have gifted me with the force!"> McKenzie declared with a boisterous chuckle.

"Wait..." Luke muttered out, "I sense a disturbance in the force..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Elsewhere in the cosmos...

A Swastika was slowly being etched on one of Battleworld's moons. The laser used to accomplished this was being controlled by none other than...
    Danger 5 Happy Hitler.gif
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Back with our heroes.

Luke quickly turned his attention to J'onn, "J'onn, you don't happen to have a spacecraft near by?"

"Yes, Indeed I do..." the Martian Manhunter answered, "It's at the resistance base..."

"Good, maybe we might could learn just what is going on here..." Claire noted as she and the group followed the Martian hero to the resistance base.

Last edited:

• As the Nazi Death Squad fired at the team, Luke and McKenzie drew their lightsabers and deflected the Nazis' blaster fire back at them and the White Martians with ease.

Danger 5 look on with dumbfounded expressions on their faces, all except for Pierre who simply said, "Jedi training... It is truly a marvel to behold."

<"The Seven Lucky Gods have gifted me with the force!"> McKenzie declared with a boisterous chuckle.

"Wait..." Luke muttered out, "I sense a disturbance in the force..."

Elsewhere in the cosmos...

A Swastika was slowly being etched on one of Battleworld's moons. The laser used to accomplished this was being controlled by none other than...
    Back with our heroes.

Luke quickly turned his attention to J'onn, "J'onn, you don't happen to have a spacecraft near by?"

"Yes, Indeed I do..." the Martian Manhunter answered, "It's at the resistance base..."

"Good, maybe we might could learn just what is going on here..." Claire noted as she and the group followed the Martian hero to the resistance base.

The Pureblood looked with an amused grin at the group. There was another one. Perhaps two Jedi. So far, he seemed to have gone unnoticed by the Jedi. A foolish and grave mistake. As the group moves on, Taral followed the group from a distance. He wasn't going to confront them just yet. So far, their environmental awareness has not impressed the Sith at all. As he walks, he does actually keep an eye on his environment. Even if it doesn't look like there are others around, look can be deceiving. And as he earlier quoted towards an Imperial Officer before they were ambushed, 'there is no such thing as friendly territory'. The only reason the Pureblood beliefs the group survived is because the enemy troops were too obvious.

• "These kinds of things tend to rear their heads eventually. Just give it a week or two, and we'll have to fight someone else. " Marvel remained cheery, despite his new ally's condition. "A nice meal and a soda looks like it could do you well. What's your pleasure?"

Junior stepped away from his allies' conversation upon the arrival of a mysterious, stylish man. "You sure did, Mister! Those monster hit like a truck and smelt like bratwurst. " The lad gestured to the damage the beasts had done. "It was a real hassle."

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Haz. Haz. @Thanatoaster June Verles June Verles Professor Spacecakes Professor Spacecakes Birdsie Birdsie

--Peni Parker--

"Mewnisse?" Peni asked in a question as she glanced at her spider, who landed on her shoulder once more. Guess this obviously means that they're not in New York anymore, and that's saying something something considering they're supposed to return to their home universes. Not only that, but the girl mentions a familiar face at best...Well, familiar suit at best. Her spider immediately glanced at her the moment they hear the description--They've met before, she's looking for Spider-Man 2099!...Although they haven't really talked much, Peni knows the Spider People she fought alongside the Spider-verse.

"Wait, you mean there's a Spider-Man here?" Peni gasped in surprise, she knows she landed on some kind of parallel universe, but she didn't expect a Spider-Man to be here, too. "I mean, I've met a few from other places, but there's like, a couple million of Spider-Men out there, so I can't tell you which one it is." Peni explained, rubbing the back of her neck with a giggle before her spider seemed to mention something of interest--Why is the girl looking for Spider-Man '99? "...Why do you ask?" She asked, as if reiterating what her spider said to her...

Last edited by a moderator:
Setsuna,Heero and Mika
----------------------------------------
Mars
----------

”I'll go get my....."vehicle"....first.”

“The same could be said for me.”

“Mind if I hitch a ride again?”

“...Help yourself.”

“I'll just go on foot with the rest,you alright with that,Mika?”

“Eh,alright then.”

Setsuna,Heero and Mika walked out of town to their Gundams,while Orga,Biscuit and Hush followed Martian Manhunter along with the others to the Resistance Base.

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts darkred darkred Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind 1stLt HChurch 1stLt HChurch Donder172 Donder172

Valpan
It had been a while and Madcap seemed to have forgotten, Daredevil was literally as blind as a bat... Though the title seemed more appropriate for another crime fighting vigilante, it didn't matter since said vigilante just made an attempt to save his life. "Aww you care!" Madcap said as he quickly sat up. Realizing that Daredevil looked a little worse for ware then he did but seemed to be taking it well. "I know that laugh anywhere, oooh Hobgoblin what are you up to?!" Madcap watched as the hooded figure flew away on his glider with the rest of his men also disappearing.
But he hadn't forgotten his pal Daredevil either. "Double D old buddy old pal what ever did possess you to save little ol' me?" Madcap batted his eyes and spoke in a sweet tone. "And an even better question is what fun does Hobby have planned?" Madcap chattered to himself with a wide grin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back