• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

• Danger 5 season 2.jpg
    METROPOLIS ON THE RUN
    Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind

Famous Pierre and his Infamous friends blitzed through Metropolis' streets as the Police-turned Nazi-Dino Minions hounded them in SWAT Cars.

"How did they learn to drive!" Pierre screamed frantically as he turned shook the young teen and detective in hopes that they could provide some sanity to the madness.

Agent P pulled out a grenade only for Pierre to snatch it out of his paws.

"Thank you, my friend! Now I could make us Piña Bomba Coladas to calm our nerves," Pierre said as he somehow squeezed pineapple juice from the grenade.

KOBAYASHI-SAN (Obrooklynozuka Apartment)​
Inventory
  • Smartphone
Money: $0
Abilities

• None, so far!
Status
Perfectly fine!
So, what should I tell Yang?

I mean, it sounds like something she hadn't gotten over yet, and I don't want to provoke her over that. At the same time, I can't say nothing about that, or else I might appear selfish, something that I'm not. Okay, so. How about I tell her that it's okay if she feels the way she is right now, from time to time? I mean, that's...something I want to teach Kanna somewhere down the line.

Anyway, how about this; we all feel what Yang is feeling right now from time to time. Eventually, those feelings pass and we're back to how we usually are, most of the time anyway. If we happen to change, that's understandable; sometimes losing something is what one may never truly get over. It's part of human nature; we worry, and when the worst comes, the emotions we bottle up unleash.

Alright, I'll tell her about that.

"Hey. It's okay to feel down from time to time. I mean, sometimes we all feel how you are right now, be it unsolved hardships...anything else you can imagine. It's something we go through somewhere in our lives, then eventually, the next best thing is in place. You just have to live with it, and when that passes, hopefully then you feel better. Alright?"

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Topless Topless

• ✩Sapphire✩
    Abandoned Moon Base
    Reflexively the blue gem clenched her fists to summon Garnet's gauntlets, but of course, inevitably found that she was still left without a weapon. The first two robots smashed into her, crushing her into the floor, the third one nearly causing her to poof. "Y-You can stop now... I was not intended for combat..." She grunted underneath her metallic attackers.

14-148041_gemstone-clipart-sapphire-steven-universe-pedra-safira-png.png
    Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Last edited:

• 1564432804992.png

1564433404842.png"I came up with it myself, thank you very much!" Ben shouted over, his eyes widening as he could do nothing but watch as Kirby was sent into him, face first. The hero stumbled backwards and fell onto his butt, causing the earth to shake beneath him slightly. "Oof, we are so not a well oiled team yet..but that can change."

Ben got back to his feet and looked over to Kirby. "Hey, puffball, I've got an idea." Grabbing the pink ball of adorableness, his hand retracted into his arm, pulling Kirby inside with him. "Hey, doofus, batter up!" Suddenly, Ben fired Kirby out of his hand, propelling the creature forward using his piston like arms.
    Crenando Crenando FoolsErin FoolsErin Birdsie Birdsie Thawne Thawne

• naofumi-raphtalia-filo-the-rising-of-the-shield-hero-uhdpaper-com-4-K-8.jpg
    Naofumi nodded to Flash's order, grimacing despite himself. "I can, but Shield Prison doesn't last long. We'll try to keep him contained until you come up with something."

He raised the Legendary Shield, its emerald gem flaring brightly. "Shield Prison!"

A great number of steel shields entwined and covered in chains formed around Parasite like an iron bubble, locking him in.

He looked over the team and incanted, "Fast Heal," causing a wave of rejuvenating green light to wash over everyone, mostly getting rid of scrapes, bruises, or soreness and giving a general sensation of pleasantry.

After that, Naofumi turned back to Parasite and prepared to cast 'Wall' to keep him at bay the moment the Shield Prison popped.

Then, Naofumi remembered something vital. "I have a Soul Eater Shield. It can drain energy from opponents, mostly as a counter-attack method. Would that work?" he asked, looking to the speedster.
Vsland Vsland FoolsErin FoolsErin Crenando Crenando

• Miguel O'Hara - Mewnisse

"Spider-Ham, huh... Well, friends in higher places indeed..." Miguel mumbled, though he knew he shouldn't be so rude. After all, Spider-Ham was more than met the eye. Rubbing his hand against his temple, the futuristic hero listened silently for a while, letting him and Hekapoo have their conversation, listening intently. Just in case, y'know. Though mostly all that happened was that Miguel ended up feeling a little self-conscious about himself when he heard about another Spider-Man still being in school.

Jeez, it's always kids, Miguel thought to himself. Not that he disliked or judged people just for being younger than him, but he did have to admit, he was starting to get a little self-conscious that the "kids" outnumbered the adults. Or what, was he really gonna have to consider Spider-Ham his peer in that regard? Then again, conversely, he wondered if any of them saw Miguel as an old man. After all, he did keep thinking of them as kids to begin with.

Anyway, he was getting off-track.

"So, back-up, huh? How'd you get to meet Spider-Ham anyway? If you held the call a little longer, I might have been able to say hi even... H-Poo," Miguel said to Hekapoo, deciding to tease the woman while he was here, and before he knew it, suddenly he was alone with her, as the two kids hopped off to another place with their... magic scissors. Man, who needed swinging if they could just do that?

When she posed her question to him, he sheepishly scratched his head again. "Ah... It's complicated. But I'm never averse to dinner, schedule be willing, if that's what you're leading into," he responded openly.

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

• 762e9d121728e4c19040f0137dc33ba1.jpg
    "We're in a public library," Shirou stated the obvious, then explained the actual implications, "It's unlikely they will attack in public, but if they do, then we're running a risk of civilians getting hurt. I... I don't know how I feel with that."

He ignored the prodding feeling of familiarity at the incoming aura. The feeling was immaterial, distant, but he recognized it and could place how. It wasn't identical to Saber's - to Arturia's - but the aura was comparable, like comparing two smartphone models. Both are slick, flat, black; but have a different-sized casing and software.

He focused on the present. There was a risk the person they'd run into would be less wise or concerned for innocent lives. He looked up at Tohsaka.

"I'm going," he said and moved outside without further ado.

Shirou felt the magical energy crawling through his skin, the magic circuits coming to life with an ethereal thrum.

Weapons cycled through his head, like someone picking from among an option wheel in an old-style videogame; various models of weapons, swords, spears, shields, or even armor. A smattering of more esoteric options was freckled among them; a dagger not meant for combat that could break any spell, a spear that ate away at magical energy, a lance that healed someone instead of hurting them when it jabbed them. Most of them he'd seen in Archer's Reality Marble, others he structurally grasped on his own during the Fifth Holy Grail War, and a few were custom blueprints made up by his own mind, but weaker than the rest: proto-phantasms.

He went with the safe and familiar selection and felt the dual swords - Kanshou and Bakuya - click into place like someone putting a token into a slot. Now, there was an incantation, a length of only two words that stood between him and a pair of shortswords in his hands.

But he didn't speak those words, in awareness, it may well be taken as an act of aggression. Shirou stepped outside, prepared for anything.

And realized with the abruptness of a drunken Irishman driving his tractor into a hay pile in a drunken rampage, that he may have been prepared for anything, but wasn't prepared for everything.

Shirou's thoughts raced to comprehend. His mind went blank. The opposite of understanding dawned. He was sitting, but it felt like he was standing on his head.

Finally, he spoke, the words he spoke feeling obtusely gormless when taken out of context to whatever vistas of anti-comprehension his thought process falsely shepherded him to.

"You're an Arthur. Why are you wearing pants?"
Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Verite Verite

• Birdsie Birdsie Verite Verite

c45fbc99ca4d41bdcef9ebafd4a0e382.jpg

"You're an Arthur! Why are you wearing pants?"

X directed her attention to a red haired boy who seemed shocked by her appearance.
    The first thing she did was jump down and run up to him, before covering his mouth with her left hand, hushing him.
    "Idiot!" She whispered. "Don't go saying my name out loud! My name is X got it?!"
    She then answered the Pants question. "Why can't I wear pants?"
    She then moved her hand away, before looking towards her Gundam, which vanished.

Looking back at the boy, she then felt something jog in her memory.
    Of course! This was.....

"Emiya- no, Amuro Ray! What are you doing here? I thought I was the only one transported here!"

Her question would get interrupted, as Caster would appear between the two, swinging his sword down at X, the later who flipped back to avoid getting sliced up. Caster then turned towards Emiya before asking, "Shirou, can you stand? Did this Servant try to Attack you?"

"Attack? No! Me and him are friends!"

• Spider-Gwen_Ghost_Spider_(2018)_logo.png

ECHO CREEK, MEWNISSE
    Vsland Vsland
    Spider-Gwen Ghost-Spider.jpg
    spider-ham-1.jpg
    Soon enough, both Ghost-Spider and Spider-Ham got out of the building and followed the young Spider-Man as he went off back to his fellow classmates.

The two Spider-themed Heroes kept their distance from the group in order to keep their mission a secret. The pair watched the high schoolers from a nearby rooftop.

"Seriously, this is the only Spider-Man you could find?" Ghost-Spider glared at the cartoon pig, "I don't know if he's really ready for something like this."

"Well, tried calling the older Spider-Man but he's busy with some Future Foundation stuff, you'd understand," Spider-Ham waved his hand to brush away Ghost-Spider's doubts, "Besides, I heard that he took a punch from Thanos."

Gwen Stacy hung her head down as she muttered, "I get it... It's just that..."

"He reminds you of your Peter Parker before..." Spider-Ham reached for Gwen's shoulder and patted it, "It's okay, kid... He'll be fine."

"I hope you're right."

• NEW TOKYO,
    MIDTOWN,
    3 A.M.

Wolverine-logo.svg.png
    I'm the best there is at what I do... and what I do best isn't very nice.

The Big Apple. Midtown. 'Cept it ain't how I remember it. The folk who used to call New York 'The City That Never Sleeps' oughta take a look at it now. Two of the biggest cities in the world, now co-existing as one big sprawl. No matter where you go, you can't seem to get out of earshot of the whines of sirens and the rumbles of the crowds. Goes double for me -- I've got senses keener than a Bloodhound's. I roll through the city on the back of my Harley, the engine a low growl. I've been riding for weeks to get here. Took an 'extended vacation' from the X-Men, you could say. Doing my own thing, no kiddy gloves. Now I'm back in New Tokyo, and I'm here on business. Checkin' up on old friends.

Last time I saw him, Charles said somethin' that's been eating away at me the entire time I've been gone. I'm here to set things straight. Clear my conscience. But in the meantime -- I got time to kill. I don't bother findin' a Hotel -- in a city as loud an' as busy as this, I couldn't sleep if I wanted to. I find an alley to stash my bike. I hang my jacket over one of the mirrors -- I've got my Superhero duds on underneath -- Bright blue an' yellow. Ostentatious little number. Just about the loudest thing you could choose to wear if you're lookin' to get the drop on a crook in the dead of night. Suits me just fine, though -- more fun when the creeps know who's coming.

I scale a two-story flat like it's nothing -- leap a twenty foot gap, catching myself on the fire escape of the bigger building next door. I scramble up to the rooftop, taking a perch that gives me a clear view of East Midtown, all the way into Hell's Kitchen. My ears twitch -- Something going down, two blocks over. I hear the sound of a slide cocking back, an' smell the perspiration of someone scared outta their wits. I move from rooftop to rooftop -- I pop out a set of claws to slow my descent down the building, raking it against the wall. Solid adamantium. It shreds through the weathered bricks without even makin' a sound.

"袋にお金を入れる!"

This close, it's easier to get a better idea of what I'm dealin' with. Crooks reek of cheap cologne and expensive rice wine -- Yakuza muscle. Armed robbery ain't usually their style -- But Tokyo's merge with New York has made it easier'n ever for Japanese outfits to get their mitts on American firepower. There's four of 'em in total, all huddled into a back alley. One of 'em's wavin' a pistol in the face of some dame, rummagin' through her handbag. Funny how strong-armin's one of those things that always seems to transcend the language barrier. I don't waste any time buttin' in --

"Heya, bub--"

I get cut off. Fella doing the mugging whips the pistol my way. I don't move, don't even flinch -- as a hail of automatic gunfire from four different guns knocks me loose of where I'd dug into the wall. Dodgin' it woulda been the easiest thing in the world -- But I feel it's important for these creeps to see what happens next. I start to rise from where I'd fallen to the ground in a heap, and my bullet wounds heal shut near-instantly. The rounds're all mushroomed out, in a neat little pile next to me -- they mighta loosed enough rounds to wake up half the city, but to me, they might as well've been shooting spitballs -- Most things tend to plink off pretty uselessly when they hit my adamantium skeleton. I get back on my feet, starin' down my shooter and his cohorts -- all four of which are now aimin' some pretty fancy-lookin' pistols at my forehead. Their hands don't shake, but the wind shifts my way, and I can smell their fear. They're good, as far as hired muscle is concerned. Experienced, well-armed, vicious-- Even so,
    Suckers never even stood a chance.

I flash 'em all the biggest grin I can muster as I pull my mask down over my face. I talk to 'em in Japanese -- make sure they understand me, loud n' clear.
    tumblr_oer07lxyoK1qkq3ido5_250.png
    "< Buddy, you just went an' made a huge mistake. >"
    S N I K T !

Last edited:

• ☾ Bayonetta ☾
    New Gotham City

"Huh. Perhaps I was right to compare your lot to pigeons."

The mid-day sunlight caused the weapons of the two Affinity and the Applaud to sparkle slightly. If the winged pests had been placed in a context more pleasant then surrounding a tall onyx-haired Umbra Witch, perhaps it would be beautiful, almost.

"After all, no matter which city I end up in, the streets are crawling with you."

The witch continued, examining her small array of enemies with a smirking expression of smugness and certainty, knowing how the inevitable conflict would end. Whipping out her remaining two guns that weren't already fixed to her heels, the witch launched towards the most leftward Affinity, hitting it square in the torso. She then promptly twisted upwards, launching the fiend into the air, then striking it with a mid-air kick to add an extra burn to the already damaging attacks. The angel collided with the wall, finishing it off, and leaving the witch to deal with its companions while it died in a small burst of red and fading light. Bayonetta slid forwards and peppered the other Affinity with bullets, using the now smaller gap to slam into the angel, then throw it over her shoulder. Quickly whipping around to face the disoriented opponent, the angel nearly smacked her in the face with its staff, which Bayonetta dodged narrowly. The space around the witch dulled to a more purplish hue, and the echo of clocks filled her ears as she activated Witch Time, blowing a playful kiss, then using her opening to strike the Affinity with multiple punches. As the period of slowed time came to an end, the angel felt the blows of the Umbra Witch, dooming it to the same fate as it's brother. With the two weaker angels down, the only remaining one was the Applaud. She wasted no time, sliding on her heels to strike at the legs of it then striking it with several punches along with a summoned fist from Madame Butterfly. Quickly slamming into the Applause as to not open up a window for it to attack, she sent it airbound, quickly meeting it with a twist and followup kick similar to the one she gave the first Affinity. The angel was a lot tougher than it's two companions, however, and when it landed from its airborne time, it swung at her, actually managing to hit. A few stray blood-colored rose petals flittered in the breeze as a replacement for the blood this would've drawn. Bayonetta quickly got her revenge for this attack, however, and she summoned the hell of her patron, crushing the angel with a final blow."

"Though, you don't seem to be satisfied with just some breadcrumbs." She quipped, blowing a kiss at the small light-colored barrier that had formed at the end of the alleyway to keep the fight locked to the narrow space. Making her way out of the alley, the witch spotted an odd man making off with a rather suspicious-looking bag over his shoulder. The Umbra Witch didn't usually deal with humans, though a rare act of good samiratianship didn't hurt anyone. Leaping off a nearby trashcan and through a quickly crafted portal out of Purgatorio, the witch kicked down the man making off with the sack, smirking as she held him down with one of her heels. Bending down slightly to look the supposed criminal in the eye, she teased,

"Didn't Mummy ever tell you to 'look, don't touch'?"

Crenando Crenando Maria30 Maria30

latest

Last edited:

• Spider_Man_PS4_logo.png
    METROPOLITAN MUSEUM
    Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind Crenando Crenando Faerie13 Faerie13
    Spider-Man Stance.png

Spider-Man turned over to the woman in red and caught her up to speed, "Well, you already know the glorified scavenger hunt but I'll bring you up to speed with the ninjas..."

"They're the Thieves Guild... back before this whole Battleworld mess happened they were the best thieves in the world and it looks like they're really keen on keeping that title," Spider-Man gave Carmen the gist on the Thieves Guild, "But right now, I'm more concern with finding where they're keeping their goods before someone much much worse gets a hold of a certain something that the FF wants me to steal back."

• A bright golden flash of light emanated from the enemy spacecraft before a small golden gemstone shot out of it and into the paws of the Milano's pilot, Rocket Raccoon.

"Knew the Golden Boy could do it!" Rocket mused before placing the stone on the chair that Adam Warlock once occupied.

"Show off," Star-Lord rolled his eyes before contacting the Pirate girl's ship, "Okay, I just sent the coordinates of those nut job's ship over to the Nova Corps, they'll deal with them while we get you guys over to Knowhere... and that's Knowhere with a K!"

• Rin Tohsaka - New Gotham

1564864378314.png
    "H-Hey, wait up!" Rin exclaimed as Shirou took off with that. Sometimes, she envied his recklessness. As much as she tended to rag on the boy for his thoughtlessness, sometimes it could be a virtue; at least he was moving at all. Rin, assertive as other people saw her, was the one taking pause under the guise of considering their options and the consequences of such, and yet here she was, suddenly following Shirou to the unknown. It seemed like she did that a lot these days.

As she and Caster caught up to him to see what was the cause of the strange noise, it seemed that the strange feeling Rin had felt earlier wasn't for nothing, as a truly strange sight stood before them. It was Saber, but... not really. Arturia Pendragon, but she seemed to claim otherwise. And certainly, made her entrance in a way that was... unfitting of Arturia, to say the least. It felt like she was a Servant, but at the same time, not really.

This was a lot to unpack.

"You got it right the first time, Saber," Rin said with a narrowed brow. She was well aware the girl seemed to insist on being called "X" instead, and for all intents and purposes this could be a Servant with a different class entirely, but if nothing else, Rin was not going to call her a literal letter. "I'd ask who the heck this Amuro Ray is, but... I'm not sure I even know who you are."

"But if you're in the know enough to recognize Shirou as a friend, you at least know who I am too, right? Or was it more because he just exudes an air of helplessly pure-hearted?"
    She went on, giving Shirou something of a backhanded compliment as she kept her gaze fixed on the mysterious heroine, keeping Caster close just in case.

Birdsie Birdsie Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

• 762e9d121728e4c19040f0137dc33ba1.jpg
    Shirou opened his mouth in protest of what Tohsaka said about him, thought on it better for a moment, and ultimately decided to keep quiet. Instead, he decided to try and be helpful, since clearly everyone was confused to some extent.

"I'm not... uh, Amuro Ray. My name is Shirou Emiya," he stated, trying to clarify the situation. "Also, that kind of slipped out. Sabe- I mean, you always wore dresses and skirts, so I thought it was kind of weird to see you in shorts."

After a short period of awkward silence, Shirou asked, "Sabe- I mean, X, what are you doing here?"
Verite Verite Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

KOBAYASHI-SAN
(partment)
Inventory
  • Smartphone
Money: $0
Abilities

• None, so far!
Status
Perfectly fine!
”...Look, Yang. I understand if you don’t find living with the temporal sadness easy. You’ve been there at least once, right? I mean, I’m not saying you should ‘stop being sad’ or something, that’s not the problem. My point is if you let the sadness show itself instead of trying to suppress it, maybe then it will subsidize and hopefully eradicate itself in the process.”

Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Topless Topless

• The_Simpsons_Logo.png
    ROOM 742, WILTON HOTEL
    Simpsons.png

The Simpsons family prepared for the day in their hotel room.

Bart watched Marge as she neatly fix the beds while Lisa watched the news.

"Mom, you know the hotel staff's going to fix it for us, right?" Bart pointed out to his mother.

"That doesn't excuse us from living like slobs, Bart," Marge countered as she fluffed the pillows.

"What's Homer's excuse?" Bart chuckled to himself before gesturing to Homer passed out on the sofa chair and surrounded by beer cans.

"Homie!" Marge scolded her husband for his sloth much to Bart's amusement.

Lisa grumbled at the news of a sudden Sandstorm with a sigh she muttered out, "Only in Animerica."

• c45fbc99ca4d41bdcef9ebafd4a0e382.jpg
    Birdsie Birdsie Verite Verite

"Amuro Ray is one of my friends on GBN, though he was not actually known as that in real life. He was indeed known as Shirou Emiya, but he was not the Emiya I knew when I first showed up there."

She smiled when Rin asked if she knew who she was. "Of course. You're Rin Tohsaka, of the Tohsaka Family. Of course, I'm going to remember you, an Tsundere and a bossy B*tch."

She definitely knew more modern lingo than before. It seems this was Atoria, the Saber they once knew.

X jumped back as soon as a familiar white haired Psychopath showed up between them.

"You two know this odd Girl?" Illya asked. X jumped back as her Gundam would disappear. "Keep away from me you crazy kid! I remember exactly what your servant was, and I'm not going to fight him again if I can help it!" Illya looked confused. "What are you talking about?"

• --Kairi Yano--
    Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27
    509256acb789d06a5123a31a6255643295d26a28r1-725-407v2_hq.jpg

"No need, that's why I sent the guys first. They'll be our eyes for the time being...We can't afford to lose our only servant right now." Kairi shook his head, soon pulling a sleek looking walkie talkie, which also acts as their grappling hook. "Yo, Blue, found anything?"

"Yes, it's a servant called Arthur."

"If we're talking ancient guys for Servants then...Like, King Arthur?"

"Correct. Except she's a blonde teenage girl." Tooma informed over the call, "She's currently being faced off by Caster, the one that attacked the Cafe before, and one Amura Ray, whom I could assume to be Arthur's former Master... Do I engage?"

"Oh hoh hoh~ found them already, huh?" Kairi chuckled, soon leaning on the counter. "Hmm...Nah, let's just keep watch." He shook his head, "If the Caster is there, then there's no doubt Tohsaka's gonna come out wherever that is. It'll be trouble if they learn about us." He said, "Our goal's to simply just know who Tohsaka is and what's up with him. Once we do, we'll make our move then." He then begins to think of other possibilities, rubbing his chin. "Though if you get spotted, make sure they follow you to that empty lot near the abandoned Arkham and tell us ASAP. Keep us posted, Blue." He said, soon ending the call, glancing at Musashi. "Looks like we've found an acquaintance of our Caster's Master down at the library." He reported to his Servant, "Hopefully by the time Blue has to run, he'd already seen who this Tohsaka guy is." He said, heading by the kitchen in order to fire up the stove, placing a kettle ontop of it. "So, want some Tea while we wait for the action to start? Or perhaps play some poker while we're at it? Gotta make you comfy for a bit before we plunge ourselves into this war."

--Tooma Yoimachi--
    Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Verite Verite Birdsie Birdsie
    tumblr_inline_p9h0eiOUHc1qhqz8r_540.jpg
    As Tooma watched, he spotted what appears to be a teenaged boy coming out of the library and approaching the blonde newcomer. He identified her as 'Arthur', odd name for a girl. Then again, this entire situation is just as odd as it can get. It seemed to be like an encounter between two friends, except the boy seemed to know more Arthurs and the Arthur girl acknowledged that line. Nothing odd about that. However, just before Tooma could move on, he saw him. The Caster, materializing between the two and attacking Arthur, who dodged the attack.

"It's him!" Tooma nearly cried in alarm, but luckily ended up as a gasp under his breath. The Caster--that means Tohsaka is here! Could it be the boy?! No, the girl, Arthur , clearly mentioned that the boy's name was Amuro Ray...Could it be that Tohsaka's amassing an alliance of Masters? He concluded with a nod, picking up the walkie talkie on his belt and to his surprise, Kairi already called, asking if he found anything. Usually it'll take a few. Perhaps Musashi informed him of something.

"Yes. A Servant called Arthur." Tooma reported, Kairi soon asked if it was similar to the King of old. "Correct. Except she's a blonde teenager." He soon glanced at the brewing fight below. "She is currently being faced off against Caster, the one that attack the cafe, and Amuro Ray, whom I could assume to be Arthur's former Master." He said, taking out his VS Changer--a blaster that shoots out lasers and makes miniature vehicles big; the magnum opus of the Lupin Collection. "Do I engage?"

Kairi tells to simply keep watch, prompting Tooma to simply grip the blaster tighter, ready for anything. He was also given instructions to flee if needed, but make sure they follow him to the abandoned Arkham Asylum. "Roger that." He said, tightening the grip on his weapon, still observing the ensuing conflict. He keeps his guard up, knowing that somehow, someone will notice him. And by the time they try to attack him, he should be gone, letting them chase him to the abandoned Arkham, or at least, infiltrate the library where Amuro walked out from. Judging by Caster's appearance, Tohsaka could be there. Just then, a woman ran out of the building, seemingly with the company of Amuro and the Caster. No wait, Amuro just corrected Arthur--His name is actually Emiya Shirou...Should he report this or just tell Kairi this later? Regarless, something about the girl that just joined in seems...Eerily suspicious. She exudes this air of royalty, along with it, she displays knowledge about the Grail War's Servants, even mentioning Arthur's supposed class, a Saber.

Come to think of it, Musashi's class is Saber, isn't it? Perhaps it's possible for someone to summon a Servant with the same class as another...Then again, he's pretty sure everyone he knows doesn't know what's going on.

"Hey Blue, what's up?" Just then, a voice snuck up behind him, prompting Tooma to take a glance to the side to check who or what it is. It appears to be a large toy plane with a shark's face on its nose, floating idly and speaking quite casually, that even those on the streets below could hear it.

"Not now, GoodStriker." Tooma attempted to shush him, covering his nose with his free hand.

"I told you it's--!" The plane, named GoodStriker, was about to fuss about it when he peered over the hand and flew by his shoulder, soon glancing at what he's looking at. "Oh, sorry! Gathering info or something?" He asked, this time, in a whisper.

"Yeah. They're going to be our enemies." Tooma answered quietly without taking his eye off of the group. "We met a woman who tipped us about a war for the Holy Grail in the cafe, and Kairi had me and Umika split up and gather intel."

"So you guys could basically yoink it before anyone could get to it, right?!" GoodStriker asked in a chuckle.

"I'm not sure." Tooma shook his head, "I doubt this Grail's good news anyway."

"Why's that?"

"It's just...The woman Kairi brought tonight seems really suspicious to me." Tooma admitted, "One moment, we were going to offer hee tea, then moments later, we've been attacked by this Servant called Caster." He recounted the earlier events of the evening, turning to GoodStriker. "I think we're delving our gloves into something we weren't supposed to." He sighed, just in time for Arthur to reveal the name of who they're looking for. Tohasaka, was indeed, there. She was the girl that had recently come out of the library. It appears that much like Kairi, she was amassing an alliance of sorts. He needs more intel to be discovered before he leaves. Kairi would love to know what the enemy is up to, after all.

--Umika Hayami--
    Torma Ximnus Torma Ximnus
    img_20190718_110737-jpg.603918

"Eep!" Umika gulped as the strange man somehow got onto the roof by simply reaching for it--literally, stretching his arm in order to do so like he's made out of rubber. Could he be a Servant? Umika couldn't really tell if one was supposed to be a Servant or not. Although it feels like the latter since he doesn't have that weird vibe she felt with Musashi...Maybe he's just a Meta-Human? Anyway, she's GOT to introduce herself somehow without revealing her true name! "U-Uh...I'm Lupin...Yellow. Call me LupinYellow, yeah." She introduced herself nervously, obviously being put on a rough spot. She was supposed to be gone before he could even notice her, how could she be this sloppy?! "And...You are...?" She asked, wanting to make sure she knew who or what she just encountered.

--Blaise Draco || Archer (Robin Hood)--
    @N/A
    1546487177582.png
    latest

Let's draw away from the impending action and head over to the abandoned Arkham Asylum. Last time we've been there, Blaise Draco was chasing some sort of psychic being she felt that threw a van of criminals onto the sea. However, the creature she was looking for didn't appear when she entered the abandoned facility even after a few hours of wandering around the area, only finding abundance of empty rooms and a BUNCH of canned goods left there. Who left them, I wonder? With a sigh of disappointment, Blaise made her way back to the main lobby, which was quite messy with most of the furniture and electronics destroyed except for several sofas that littered about and a small table with an untouched chess set.

"Hmm...Was it all my imagination?" Blaise asked herself, rubbing her chin as she sat down on one of the couches looking up at the great hole in the ceiling, letting her see the moon. She commented this once before, but the moon seems to be full tonight. "Master usually says that a full moon means change is coming..." She said, recalling the man that adopted her. She smiled at the thought, chuckling briefly before resigning to a frown. "...I miss him...It's so lonely without him nor anyone else with me." She sighs, lowering her head as she glanced down at the chess set in front of her, noticing that is has been moved. She then looked in front of her to see what would be a man clad in a green robe, with a hood covering most of his facial features except for long orange bangs that would cover at least one side of his face, along with it, a cigarette in his mouth.

"So...You gonna do anything about that?" The man asked casually, leaning forwards with both of his hands clasped together. This prompted Blaise to take a breath of alarm standing up with a flinch, her arm extended, sparks flying out of them as a ball of fire hovered on her palm, wrapping around her hand. "Woah! Easy there, Magus!" The man raised both his hands, "Trying to give us a good moment here!" He tried to smile, appearing to be quite surprised by the fire. He then vaulted on the couch he was sitting on, kicking up the girl's arm as she suddenly threw the fire ball up as the man did a backflip, landing behind the couch, undoing his hood. Indeed, he appeared to be a man with long orange hair covering one side of his face,"I mean, come on, aren't you the one who summoned me?" He asked with a shrug and a grin in his face.

"Summon?...I couldn't do such a thing." Blaise raised a brow, soon glancing to the side for a second, muttering. "I think."

"Wait, really?" The Man, claiming to be a summon loosened his grin, appearing to be just as confused as Blaise with his arrival. "Then that means..." He rubbed his chin, trying to make sense of his sudden arrival. He woke up minutes before Blaise entered the room. He was particularly lost on what's going on, seeing as the place is messy. He couldn't even tell if there was even a circle underneath all this rubble. Perhaps his Master had just summoned him a bit too close to the ceiling...Well, whatever happened, we have our conundrum. Why is he here, standing in front of someone who didn't summon him? "Hm...I dunno what's going on, but something's clearly wrong here." He said, looking at Blaise once more. "For now, why don't we stick together, hmm?" He proposed, "After all, you did say you were getting lonely by yourself." He said, stretching his hand over the couch.

"...No I wasn't." Blaise turned the other way, as if not wanting the man to see her face at the moment. "But...If you insist." She sighed, and moments later, she looked at the man once more, approaching him. "I'm Blaise." She said, shaking his hand.

"The name's Robin." The man named Robin introduced himself, "But you could call me Archer if you wanna get technical."

"Technical?"

"It's part of the reason why the guy who summoned me should be here." He said as Blaise let go of Robin's hand, lowing it. "Something big."

"And that is?" Blaise asked, clenching her fist in anticipation. Robin stared down at Blaise as she did this. He could tell that she has no idea what's going down, yet for some reason, it feels as though she wants to stop it.

"...We have a war on our hands, little missy." Robin said, vaulting over the couch and sitting on it once more. "Not between nations, mind you, but between seven Magi, much like you."

"I'm...Not a Magus though." Blaise tilted her head as Robin told her about the war.

"Really? Not even with that magic fire of yours?" Robin asked, pointing at her hand, which prompted Blaise to clutch her own hand against her chest, taking a step back from the Archer. "...Okay then, I shouldn't had asked." He sighed, rubbing his head before continuing. "Anyway, these seven are fighting for this thing called the Holy Grail, the thing that allowed me to be here in the first place thanks to it's mana." He said, soon picking up a dusty old grail from the floor, and placing it in the middle of the chess board. "The Grail is something that can grant wishes...I don't anything past that. Never made it too far to get there anyway since the last time I was summoned." He shrugged, reclining on his seat. "Now I know you don't call yourself a Magus, but the Grail wouldn't have placed me here for no reason." He said, looking at Blaise. "Lemme ask you this, girl...Do you wanna be my Master?"

Blaise was dumbfounded by all of this. A Grail that's powerful enough for wars to be fought over it? Not to mention how this war occurs multiple times, at what she could assume to be seemingly random intervals. This...Sounds like something she should really get into to put an end it. She does have a job to uphold as someone who investigates the Supernatural Threats of her world...No, even this world deserves to be protected. Even if people like her are considered to be either a Criminal or a Hero.

"...A Master?" Blaise asked, "Does this mean people like you need a host?"

"Well, just someone to channel mana from." Robin answered, "We need it to sustain our bodies, and honestly, I don't know how long I have left."

"Let's do it." Blaise nodded, "If I could get to the Grail, I hope I could wish it to never appear again." She said, approaching Robin once more, prompting a brow raise from the archer. "Then...No one will ever have to die for something this stupid ever again."

"You want the Grail Wars to stop?" Robin raised a brow, chuckling, "An odd fellow, you are." Just then, Blaise felt a sharp pain on her left hand, causing her to wrap her other hand on the wrist, a red glow that shows a symbol of a flame appeared briefly before settling down. "Before you ask, what you just felt was the Grail giving you your Command Seals. Essentially, they're three commands I must do no matter what even if I don't want to." He explained, crossing his arms. "Guess this means we're officially partners, Master." He said, standing up. "What would you have me do first?"

"It's...That simple?" Blaise gasped, still clutching her wrist in pain. She soon let out a sigh, soon shaking her left hand as if to shake away the pain. Soon adjusting her glove as she stood up. "First things first..." She said as a rumbling sound can be heard across the room, prompting the Archer Servant to take a stance, glancing around.

"Woah, that's a loud one!" Robin commented, "Is there anything else other than us here?" He asked, looking at Blaise once more, this time, her face flushed as red as a tomato.

"That...May be me." She said shyly, flipping her hood on herself to hide her shame. "I haven't eaten anything in a while...I guess I'm reaching the end of my wit."

"So basically, you want me to cook for you or something?" Robin asked, smiling a bit. "I thought you could with those flames of yours." He said, placing his hands on his waist. Blaise puffed her cheeks at that comment, clearly displeased in Robin's incessant mockery. "Okay, okay, I'll get you something." He gave in, turning around to find the kitchen.

"No, wait." Blaise stopped the Archer, tugging on his cloak. "I want you to buy me something." She said, handing the Archer some paper bills and coins she had in her hoodie's pockets. "An Energy Bar would be enough, I think." She said, clearly giving herself a limit on what she should eat. Reminding Robin of the Children from the forest like that...He just wouldn't have it, that's for sure.

"Nah, screw that. I'll go get you a feast, girl." Robin chuckled, soon walking towards the entrance of the asylum, pocketing the money handed to him. "You won't go hungry when I'm around." He said, waving goodbye to his new master and into the city.

"Um!" Blaise stood up, but before she could even voice whatever it is she's about to say, the Archer had already run off. "...Will he be alright out there?" She asked, tilting her head.

• Parasite.jpg"Nice strategy, but it won't work twice!" Harnessing his rocky energy and the knowledge of his enemy, the rogue from Metropolis wrapped his prison in the earth around him. "You and you're weird gerbil pal did this back in the day, Pinko!"
    In moments, the iron bubble became a boulder and began tumbling uncontrollably towards Armadrillo. Parasite, the rogue, remained in high spirits, "da-da-da"-ing the theme from a Spielberg movie.

Does 'Guardian' over there even know what a movie is or is he from 'The Court Jester' times?

Vsland Vsland FoolsErin FoolsErin Birdsie Birdsie Thawne Thawne

• naofumi-raphtalia-filo-the-rising-of-the-shield-hero-uhdpaper-com-4-K-8.jpg
    Naofumi cussed quietly, hopping in to intercept the rolling boulder's trajectory.

"Wall!" he chanted, causing firefly-like green particles to gather in the air, encasing blue gas and creating an energy barrier between the group and Parasite. Naofumi reached for an SP potion and downed it to keep going, and once the Wall was dispelled - lasting only a few seconds - he activated the Shield and yelled, "Air Strike Shield!"

With that, a giant green shield appeared in midair, unmoving and solid, once again intended to arrest Parasite's movement.
Vsland Vsland FoolsErin FoolsErin Thawne Thawne

• Spider_Man_PS4_logo.png
    METROPOLITAN MUSEUM OF ART, MANHATTAN ISLAND
    Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind Crenando Crenando Faerie13 Faerie13
    Spider-Man Peter Parker.jpg

"Well, I might sound crazy for saying this but..." Spider-Man paused for a moment to collect his thoughts, "Since this is all just some glorified scavenger hunt to see who's the best band of thieves on Battleworld, I suspect wherever VILE's hiding their stash it'll probably be near where the Thieves Guild keeps theirs... However, the only person I know who'd know would be the Crime-Master."

Spider-Man turned to look at Carmen, "And no, he doesn't call himself that just because he couldn't think of a better name... He likes being more direct. The thing about the Crime-Master is that he knows just about every criminal operation in the city."

Spider-Man turned his gaze back to Nightcrawler, "Honestly, he's a way crazier and less fat version of the Kingpin... But honestly, I wished Willie was an option... I mean he hated me but at least he's nice about it when he sliced me open with a katana."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back