• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

• Rem_re_zero_art.png
    Ehhh...”. The blue haired maid would stop in her track and drop the glass, creating a loud shattering.

I-I-Im sorry Mister Hitler.” Rem frightened by the shattering glass, glances over at the group and then looks down in shame.

I'll get you a new glass and m-more lemonade.

Rem shook her head and she stood fidgeting in the kitchen.

When....are they gonna get...here...I made it clear for that girl with octopus hair to mark me on that map of her's as a ally... hopefully they get here...” The maid said in a quiet voice.

As the group followed Jackson, the American peeked around the corner to see two Nazi Vampire soldiers and a German Shepard stood guard in front of the door leading to the stairs. Jackson threw his Star of David Throwing stars at the two vampires, which reduced them to ashes.

The German Shepard took noticed of it and barked out German Phrases to demand the intruders to show themselves.

"Hold up!" Jackson stopped anyone from doing anything before he brought out a dummy German Shepard with blue eye shadow on.

"Good Evening, Sir," the dummy dog spoke, "Which mode do you require?"

"Uh, sexy bitch," Jackson told the dummy dog.

"Sexy Bitch mode activated!" The dummy dog said as Jackson petted it for good luck. The dummy dog moved in on the German Shepard. <"Hello, Stranger,"> the dummy dog greeted in German as it walked up to the Nazi German Shepard.

<"OH MY GOD! HITLER'S DOG!"> The Nazi Dog exclaimed in astonishment.

<"Got a light, handsome?"> the dummy dog seductively asked the Nazi Dog.

<"Sure thing, Blondie!"> the Nazi dog said excitedly before it looked around for a lighter, <"Where is it?">

ThreadbareReliableAndalusianhorse-size_restricted.gif
The gas from the dummy dog knocked the German Shepard out cold.

Jackson looked over to the rest of the group, "Okay, let's go."

Last edited:
Krig Wildum
RAAO0001.jpg
Origin

It's been tough for Krig, ever since the incident not many big shots are hiring his kind, Krig wandered the streets of Nolybab when he saw a tavern, he had enough moolah for stiff drink, so Krig decided if he was gonna be unemployed he may as well enjoy it, walking inside the tavern his leg pistons made his presence known, he sat down at the bar and rested his head on his hand, the bar keep looked at Krig and asked

"Been a hard week bud?"

Krig looked at the bar keep and his answer was simple, Krig said

"Gimme the strongest s**t yah got"

The bar keep was surprised but said

"Sure, mind if I ask what's eating you?"

Krig groaned

"Oh I'll tell yah what's eating me, I had an easy job that paid very well, till some b*****d decided to blow up the plant I was working in"

The bar keep looked at him in shock and said

"No way, you mean rupture farms?"

Krig replied with

"Yep that's the joint I was working in"

The bar keep didn't press Krig any more after that, Krig cracked open the brew and started drinking and cursing, he was fairly drunk at this point and tried to play darts for moolah, Krig eventually passed out, waking up at his door he didn't remember much of the night prior except now he has more moolah and a few bruises, in short just an average Friday night, Krig kicked open his door and slammed it shut when he got in, Krig went to his kitchen and made himself breakfast, he noticed a pack of cigarettes on the kitchen table but he threw them in the trash saying

"I already got some new bad habits, I don't need to fall back into old ones"

Krig got his bowl and spoon, and walked towards his TV, switching it on and sitting down to listen to the news, the news caster was a Slig this time, needless to say Krig was envious but he listened as the news caster reported

"Welcome to news to let you snooze our main story, remember that rupture farms disaster, well the guy responsible for the plant was thought to have perished in the fire, however, He's been found, that's right mullock has been confirmed alive and oh not so well-"

Krig switched channels, dreading the thought of his old boss paying him a visit, after finishing his breakfast Krig decided to have a comfortable snooze on his couch

Saber
lq_84i_by_yare_yare_dong-d86npeu.jpg
Origin

When Saber managed to get to the outer perimeter his captors released some of the LQ-84 Fenrir units to destroy him, Saber turned them into finely cut bits of scrap and ran, sirens and gun fire is all he heard as he fled, after five long days of running Saber slowed down upon reaching a field which gave him time to think, his captors haven't located him yet, which is for the better, saber walked along a grass field, through his optics he could see the wind blowing the tall grass gently, he tried to take his mind off of this subject as it would only drag him down, after a while he came across a lake, saber sat down near the bank watching the ripples in the water, Saber said to himself

"I hope she is ok, who ever she was took a great risk to-"

The realization hit him

"free me"

saber took a few moments to reflect on this, no walls, no barriers, no white coats, and no enemies, he knew that if he wanted to stay free he would have to run, hide and even kill, Saber shook his head and got back up, Saber proceeded to move on making sure to keep covering his tracks, he was far away from what he thought was home but not far enough to stop here, he continued to run until night fell, finding a huge forest Saber said to himself

"Perfect"

he bolted into the forest, he searched high and low for a temporary hide out, he was getting sleepy, luckily he found a cave so small and obscure that no one would give it any extra thought so he crawled in, it was very roomy on the inside so Saber layed down and rested his head, waiting out the storm for now was his best bet

Raidou was somewhat happy to have a group of different personalities to help him take down the demons in Metropolis. Raidou takes the card from the man known as Constantine, grinning down at it and concealing it within his cloak. Raidou looks at the allies before him. Jason Blood, a man that can transform into a demon. Felicia, a friendly cat lady. John Constantine, a somewhat snarky man. This group was truly one of a kind.

Raidou nods in agreement. "Let's take down this imp. If a boy scout can do it, so can we." Zamasu Zamasu Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

Unbeatable_Squirrel_Girl_(2015)_logo2.png

Firday pulled up a wiring map on Doreen's screen. It showed the generators and grids connected around Stark tower. She then directed Squirrel Force Five to the various wires that locked down the locks to Tony's office and the elevator. Squirrel Force Five saluted and went on their way.

"Okay, we could wait on the elevator, climb up the shaft, or use the stairs," Doreen stated. She knew that she could just use the Iron Squirrel suit to fly up thr shaft, but she learned from her time at the Great Lakes Avengers that it wasn't nice to upstage your teammates like that.

--Sento Kiryu--
Moonsie Moonsie

Penny would snuggle Ruby as she hugged her robo-rabbit body, missing the warmth of her body. How long has it been since they touched one another?(NOT AN INNUENDO) It felt like it has been years since they last saw one another.

"Ah yes, 'The Fall'...The Incident that once toppled the entire Campus...From what I've learnt, the damages were a lot...Not counting major casualties of course." Sento remarked as Ruby picked up the Rabbit and hugged it. He only looked through Penny's memories for a bit before deciding to rebuild her; mostly combat memories and ultimately, her death. Although he did saw this 'Ruby' person in the memories once...Perhaps it's best for the two to catch up. "If that's the case, then that would mean that your team would be one of my first batch of students this afternoon..." he rubbed his chin before letting out a nod. "Alright. Guess I'll let Penny hop around you for a bit, Rose-chan." He said, putting his hands on his pockets. He soon faced Penny with a sigh. "Oh, and Penny, please try not to disrupt the classes while you're with her. I would almost feel Miss Goodwitch's glares from a mile away if that happens..."

<Understood!> Penny hopped, trying to salute, but ultimately unable to. Thus, she settle with raising one of her fore legs. <I'll do my best!>

"That's appreciated." Sento nodded before facing Ruby. "Oh, and if you wouldn't mind, mind if I join you and your team for Breakfast?" He offered after walking a few steps towards the hallway. "I haven't exactly memorized the map recently..."

--Stella--
Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

A few hours had passed since Stella came along with the so called Tyrant CPU. While she's following them, she noticed how happy the people were. Almost as if they aren't really being treated like how a Tyrant would and should...Now they appear to be in a guild of sorts, being tended by the very women she fought. It appears they aren't what Amora said they were.

"No, you weren't." Stella nodded at the pink haired girl's query, soon facing the purple haired CPU. "In fact, I should be the one apologizing. I was stupid to trust Amora."

Agent 3 listened to the Octoling, and watched the map as it was updated with new information. She'd have to keep a look out for this ally, whoever they turned out to be.

In the mean time, something important was happening just around a corner. The agent watched as Jackson retrieved a dummy dog and sent it forward. After a few moments of confusing dialogue, it seemed the path ahead was now clear. Then, she remembers what Agent 8 had asked her.

Agent3.gif
"Uhm..."

She could barely do it. Sure, the job suddenly demanded her talking a whole lot, but it still felt wrong. And she didn't like the timid impression it gave others of her. She tried again, louder.

Agent3.gif
"Jackson, Agent 8 asks if you would stop killing the atmosphere of the mission. We are trained professionals and we know what we are doing."

She hoped he didn't doubt her, or she'd have to remember to get back at him later. She didn't want to, but if she had to...

( Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts MainEventMan MainEventMan Moonsie Moonsie )

Saber
lq_84i_by_yare_yare_dong-d86npeu.jpg
New Gotham City

Saber eventually blacked out, after a while he was woken up by the sound of voices, they sounded farther away, he was in some kind of alley but he stayed still to hear what was going on, on voice said

"What is this thing, who the hell made it, who the hell owns it"

Saber remaining motionless continued to listen, one voice replied

"Who cares who owned it, it belongs to us now, Caesar will be round here soon with the truck-"

The words faded as saber realised, they must have found him, he wasn't going back without a fight, the voice said

"Can't wait to show that to Caesar"

Saber got up and responded

"Caesar will be sorely disappointed when he finds the remains of his thugs"

There was three of these people wearing gorilla masks and suits, the leader of this group, a big guy said

"Holy s**t it talks too?!"

Saber prepared his attack stance and said

"I won't be captured, not by you or anyone"

The big guy responded with a chuckle

"What'cha gonna do pup, it's three on one, we have guns and you don't"

Saber simply said

"This will not be a fair fight, for you."

The big guy said angrily

"F**k it the boss can put you back together mutt, Light him up!"

Hearing these words the gorilla gang members pulled their 9mm pistols out and fired, Saber barely avoided the onslaught of lead, leaping onto the wall of the alley, with his tail Saber grabbed the HF Chainsaw from his back and dove towards the gang, with a rapid spin of his body he sliced two of the gang members in half, turning to face the big guy Saber let out a metallic howl and said

"I am no pup!"

The big guy panicked and backed up yelling at Saber

"What the f**k are you!?"

Saber responded

"Your worst nightmare!"

The big guy turned and fled, Saber ran in out of the alley and down the street, their attire has changed but he was sure of it they found him, and he won't let them take him back there, not if he could help it anyway, Saber ran past the hustle and bustle of humans but he didn't stop, he needed to find somewhere safe

• As the group moved to the Stairway, Jackson realized that the Nazis were closing in on their position, Jackson took the dummy dog and positioned it to face the in coming Nazi forces. Once the Nazis arrived the Group had already started to climb the stairs.

The Nazis then noticed the Dummy dog, <"Oh my god!"> one of the Nazis exclaimed with surprise, <"Hitler's Dog!">
    LpeEzcr.gif
    After they made a good amount of steps an explosion could be heard from below.
    ----
    In Tony Stark's office...
    Moonsie Moonsie

Hitler's glass of Lemonade is spilled all over the floor after the explosion occurred. Adolf wasn't a fool and realized it meant that Danger 5 was here, <"Danger 5!"> he exclaimed with glee.

Carlos began to chuckle as he realized that the moment had arrived.

Baron Blood could only smile as he could feel that Final Victory looming over.
    ---
    Malkav Malkav
    Union Jack was the first to take charge and the British Super Soldier then suggested, "We'll take the shaft..."

Pierre then made his way to the shaft only to encounter a Nazi vampire bat that wielded a machine gun.

<"Good evening, Danger 5!"> the vampire bat mockingly greeted the group as it opened fire.

Union Jack managed to jump in just in time to take the bullets for Pierre.

Pierre managed to grab Union Jack as the rest of the team shot the Nazi vampire bat dead.

"You're going to be all right, my friend!" Pierre said as he held the dying Brit in his arms.

"No, it's fine, Smith..." Union Jack reassured his old friend, "Sacrificing my life for another is what we soldiers do..." Union Jack began to cough up blood before he used his final breaths to utter out, "One and a Half parts gin, three-forths sloe gin, a half teaspoon of grenadine... Shake with ice and strain into cocktail glass... The perfect Union Jack..."

Pierre cried as he held the body of Union Jack in his arms.

<"More bats incoming!"> Ilsa said as squeaky German swears echoed from within the shaft.

Last edited:
Thel 'moramee
300px-Halo_2_Anniversary_Zealot.png
Metropolis

Mayor Cody explained to Thel 'moramee how this happened, he took it onboard but was then engaged by Cody, Thel tried to defend against his punches, he defended well enough but Cody's strikes were Impressively strong and then there was Cody's upper cut, Thel never thought a human could do something like this but he couldn't help but feel a rush, in mid air Thel positioned himself so he would be able to land on his hooves, getting into his stance he began to return the punches back to Cody, Thel chuckled and said

"This is more like it haha you are a good fighter, for a human"

Thel swiftly kicked Cody in the chest, sending the man four feet backwards, Thel followed up keeping on the pressure of combat, he hate to admit it but he was enjoying this fight

Unbeatable_Squirrel_Girl_(2015)_logo2.png

Squirrel Girl gasped as Union Jack died by some sort of bat, only for him to fall dead.

"Okay, no more playing nice!" she declared. She shouldn't have held back when dealing with the Third Reich. She bolted for the floor of Tony's office. Barely the leader of the Avengers and already someone was killed by a Nazi.

"No more! Friday, Squirrel Force Five will short out the Nazis from coming back. I want you to watch out for Danger 5 while I go kick the butts of Baron Blood and Hitler and whatever other crazy baddies there are! For now, full power to thrusters!" she bellowed.

The Iron Squirrel suit burst to life as she flew up many stories in short time up to Tony's floor. The suit hovered as she reached the closed door to the floor. She jammed two gloves into crevice. It loudly creaked as she forced apart the elevator doors.

"Prepare for the wrath of...Iron Squirrel Girl!" she declared.

squirrel-girl-2.jpg

• hyperdimension__cpu_blanc_by_zalotangel-d9sm1pu.png
    [TIMESKIP - Next day]
    Blanc woke up peacefully. Well, she actually woke up forcefully. While she was sleeping, she remembered that she still haven't bought the new video game releases at their local game store. Unfortunate happenings ran through her head, like the the game discs going out of stock. She slightly panicked, woke up, and quickly got out of bed. When she checked the time, it was only morning. The sun was rising, and it seems like today would have a fair weather. No clouds and the atmosphere looked calm outside when she peeked from her window. The game store opens on afternoon. Now that she's awake, she figured out she should take breakfast. Without Financier, of course. The punishment that she has given to her for mistakingly putting that boy, Ryuuga, at the dungeon, was locking her in her room for one day, like a kid getting grounded whenever they had done something horrible.

Blanc removed the bandages on her body. A goddess possesses a natural healing ability, so her wounds faded. It's not fully invisible, but it's hard to see. She took a shower, and changed her clothes, since she didn't do it last night. And, given the fact that she told Ryuuga to come back to her palace so he can receive his quest award, she sat on her throne, and waited for him. After that, she's back to her normal life. My normal life... She sighed, as if she's tired of desperately trying to increase her shares. Neptune had all sorts of adventures. I bet it was really fun.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

The Parasite growled, he was being ignored in the middle of a fight. "Glad you two are getting along swell, now stand still while I drain you dry." The Parasite launched a fireball at the head of the mech. Followed by half a dozen more aimed for it's legs as The Parasite moved forward. If it he could damage the legs, he could get a better chance at grabbing hold of both mech and alien and getting the power he craved.

Sleek Sleek Vsland Vsland

The agent carefully followed Jackson and Snake up the stairs, acting as the rear guard. As such, she nearly bumped into Jackson as he came to a stop. More Nazis? As it turned out, yes. Jackson set the dummy dog to approach the Nazis. Agent 3 watched the dog approach them, before abruptly exploding in flames. He had a solution to all these problems, didn't he? It wouldn't normally be an issue - a benefit to the team is a benefit to the team no matter who is providing it - but Agent 3 felt delegitimized each time he pulled another trick out of his hat, meanwhile she had done nothing for the team in his eyes. She was just a "kid" to him.

And that aggravated her.

Agent3.gif
"..."

Agent 3, eyebrows deeply furrowed, climbed the stairs past Snake and Jackson. She ignored what either of them might've wanted to say, as she followed the map Agent 8 gave her. At the top, she readied a burst bomb, and pushed the doors open. Thankfully, nobody was there. She turned around, and gave a hand signal to follow, which was accentuated by her furrowed eyebrows.

She had already put the map away by the time she was hastily but quietly making her way down the hallway. She didn't need to rely on a map to get to where she was going. Unfortunately for her, the Nazis were on a slow rotation throughout the building, and her internal map was already outdated. She lifted the burst bomb over her head as she pushed the door open. There, waiting, was a Nazi soldier.

Panicking, she threw the bomb at his face, but it didn't seem to phase him. He shouted something unintelligible, and more soldiers emerged from various doors in the hallway.

It was a trap.

The agent's heart sank. Agent 3 turned to run, as gunfire rained over her head. Thinking quickly, she transformed into a squid and swam unimpeded through the grate in front of her. She continued swimming until the gunfire stopped, transforming back.

Agent3.gif
"I'm..."

She thought it over for a moment. She was spiteful, she was ambushed, she was almost killed, she was trapped in the vents?

Agent3.gif
"I'm... sorry. I'm in the vents now."

( Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts MainEventMan MainEventMan Moonsie Moonsie in which The Jealous Squid almost gets Killed)

--Midway Zawame--
{Open For Interaction}
latest
The people of Midway Zawame are supposedly living in peace, going on with their every day lives. People walking about to and fro work, others watching the Beat Riders perform dances near the Yggdrasil Tower; a Dance battle is occurring between two of the most popular Beat Rider Teams as of late; the feisty, orange blue clad dancers of Team Gaim and the regal, red and black clad performers of Team Baron. Their formations are unique; clashing in a sense.

On the sides, there are police cars along with a few officers stationed, as if ordered to guard the 'Dance Off'. This Dance would lead to one or two events; A declaration of victory for one team, or a tie, leading to the beginning of an Inves Game. The Inves Game is where the Beat Riders take out a Lock Seed of choice, summoning a small monster from a another dimension known as the Hellheim Forest. However, there have been numerous reports of rampant Inves as of late without the presence of a lockseed, and the Beat Riders; as constant competitors of the Inves Games, were considered to be the source of these berserk Inves. However, at the moment, everything's inherently peaceful. . .

--Ryuga Banjou--
takki takki

Ryuga rose awake inside a separate Hospital room. It was by Blanc's kindness that the bills were free and his wounds were taken care of quickly. Especially the burns from the Magma form. He was clad in a white shirt and jeans as per the request of the hospital to remove his jackets. Upon stretching a bit, he looked out the window, remembering that he should head for the palace by Blanc's order. He lets out a quiet nod as he then drank the pitcher of water provided at the bed beside him before putting on his jackets and leaving with his Rider Tools hidden inside them.

Ryuga lets out a lazy yawn as he walked around the snowy town of Lowee, many of the citizens are clad in winter clothes, sporting a hat of some kind. He's contemplating on getting one just because, but then again...He's currently broke.

Arriving at the palace, Ryuga lets out a wave to the guards up the front gates.

"Hey, I'm supposed to meet up with Blanc-sama this morning?" Ryuga asked, "Do you mind telling me where would she be at the moment?"

--Stella--

"I guess so..." Stella nodded at the CPU's statement. Soon enough, a small fairy sized woman floated up to the group ontop of a book, and began to ask her about her arrival. "I only recall sleeping in one of the desolated apartments back where I was from. Then when I woke up, I was at a forest near this city. That's where I met Amora and lied about the CPU being a Tyrant." She told the woman everything she knew, "They already knew what happened next. . ."

--Sento Kiryu--
{No Interaction}

The day had passed much smoother than expected. Sento had managed to give out his first class to not only the first years, but to the second years as well. This is because he had to take over Glynda Goodwitch's Combat Class due to her having to meet up with the officials at UA and SHIELD for some extracurricular plans. He didn't know what to expect. After all, it is his first day on the job after all.

Arriving back at his room, Sento headed for the bed, where he spotted Penny sleeping on the bed as his mechanical RabbitRabbit. He sat beside the sleeping rabbit, rubbing it's mechanical shiny red surface as he lets out a relieved sigh. He soon looks at his work table to spots something...Peculiar. Ontop of the desk was a complete skeletal body of what appears to be a male android. Small, thin wirings connecting to every joint like veins. Red light appears to glow from within. Although it appears to only be the parts where he hasn't worked on yet, like half the torso, a leg and an arm.

"Hey Tank..." Sento looked at the blue robot on the shelf. "Did...Someone come into my room?"

<No sir.> The Tank replied with thumping sounds. <There was none, but something strange happened to the spare parts.>

"Really now?" Sento raised a brow, "What is it?"

<The spare parts; starting from the lower torso appeared to assemble all by itself. It appeared to be able to move the body on it's own.> The Tank explained,<Shortly after, the completed body seemed to rise on it's own and looked at itself before it fell back down.The body hasn't moved ever since.>

"It...Assembled itself?" Sento muttered confusely as he stares at the complete body. "Strange...Alright, I'll go ahead and finish things here." He cracks his fists before taking out some tools. "We're almost done anyway."

<Sir, shouldn't you take a rest?> The Tank asked, rolling off the shelf. <It has already been more than 12 hours since you last slept. It would be bad for your health if you continue to work.>

"Oh please! A Genius like me can handle this in a cinch.> Sento bragged as he took out what appears to be a large can. "Plus, Goodwitch just told me that we're going on a trip tomorrow, so I could just sleep on the bus."

<I see...Should I wake up RabbitRabbit so we can prepare the essentials?> TankTank asked as it rolled over to where Penny was.

"No need." Sento shook his head as he then took out a small capsule. "Rabbit's AI's over here. Plus, you don't exactly have arms to slot it in." He soon pointed at the Tank. "And don't think you could just shoot it into the slot, it'll break both the AI capsule and the body by the force of your cannon fire."

<. . .Understood.> The Tank said as if to nod as it then rolled back up to the shelf. A long night for Sento began for him. . .

--Academia; Hero Camp--
Verite Verite takki takki Zamasu Zamasu Moonsie Moonsie

A day had passed, and their lives carried on as normal. Until today, that is.

Today marks the beginning of UA and Beacon's Hero Training Camp that'll occur for over 2 weeks. There, they're expected to go beyond their designated strengths and grow closer to becoming a 'Hero'.

On UA, The classes of 1-A and 1-B are all lined up, being briefed by Aizawa as to what will occur now that summer has officially begun.

On Beacon, The entire First and Second Year Students of Beacon are set to attend.

Both schools awaited for their respective transport to arrive, standing in front of their campuses. . .

• Rem_re_zero_art.png
    Rem would notice that explosion, and see the joy on Hitler's face, her soft-spoken expression changed as looked over her shoulder at the guards holding down the door.

With a quick maneuver the girl, quickly ran into a closet to assume her position as it look like she was hiding.

Where...did I put my weapon...that's one thing you don't screw up...I was told.

The worry on her visage appeared as she then watched guards taking shots at Squid girl.

I'll worry about it later, that girl squid thing is in trouble.

Rem sighed and headed out the door, running into that Spanish speaking Nazi Wolf Man....Carlos.

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind MainEventMan MainEventMan

Last edited:

-The night before the field trip-

"Yes! Its finally finished!" Tron yells in pure joy after finishing the weapon that Sento was going to invent. The Servbots were also happy about this. "Now I'm gonna have to show this to Filia and see how she feels about this creation. Although, I have to say that I am kinda guilty for stealing the professor's blueprints, but it doesn't matter to me. I mean, my technology is WAY more advance than him, and my skills are more superior. I was able to finish this in a few hours, can he even do that? I guess not. Oh whatever, Filia! Filia, where'd you go?" Tron begins to make her search. May and Nakoruru were already fast asleep, but Tron and Filia aren't.

Eventually, she finds Filia by the kitchen, only to find out that she too is asleep but is being carried around. She is by the fridge, and that is where Tron makes a horrifying discovery. The fridge's door gets closed and Samson is now in the open. Tron screamed out loud that it woke up May and Nakoruru from their beauty sleep. They rushed over to where Tron is and saw Samson in his humanoid form. When he sees them, he was met with utter embarrassment. "W-Who are you?!" Tron asked "Are you...a Symbiote?" Samson raises brow when asked about what he is. He is holding a box of milk, and after drinking it, he begins to speak.

"Ladies, listen, the kid doesn't want me to show myself, thinking that she might get discriminated. Hey, this world is already fucked up to begin with. I told her its a normal custom, but she's so very anxious about getting the ordeal. Every night I tell her to lay off the hat, but she was too scared to be pointed and talked about. You're her friends, right? By the morning, you tell her to lay off the cap. I'm getting sick of it. And by the way, I'm Samson, and no, I am not what you're talking about. Understand?" The girls looked at each other before giving themselves a nod. "Okay." Tron spoke "We'll tell her by the morning. We'll tell her to never hide you and to ditch the hat. We promise."

-Present-
It was the morning, and as promised, the girls tell Filia to ditch the hat. She was at first nervous and worried at the reactions of people when they see Samson, but they assure to her that they will understand and that she mustn't hide something forever. After a bit of thinking, Filia finally decides to abandon the hat and show off Samson. The girls were happy about this, especially for Filia now that she has no longer something to hide. Until then, when they knew about the Hero Training Camp, they were excited. They have their stuff ready, and Tron decides to give the weapon to Filia at a later time. Unlike the other students who were just standing to wait for the transport, the team were sitting peacefully around Tron's mecha, the Gustaff, with May and Nakoruru sitting by the ledge, Mamahaha standing perched on the mech's gun attachment, and Tron and Filia by the pilot seat. Also, the Servbots are coming along as well. At this point, Filia is getting comfortable with having no hat to put on to cover up Samson. In fact, she is getting the hang of this.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Verite Verite takki takki Moonsie Moonsie

--Build TankTank--
Zamasu Zamasu

As the Team were waiting by the mech, several small blue Tanks rolled up to the mech. A slightly bigger one on two wheels leading the fray. They appear to be the same ones that lead to their capture the other night. The mech was apparently stationed near the dorms, but near most of the students, so this raised quite a few questions.

"DON DON. DON DON DON?" The Blue Tank attempted to communicate as the scrolls of Team FNTM simultaneously rang. "DON DON. DON."
<Team FNTM, why aren't the four of you at the designated waiting area?> If the scrolls were read, this would be the translation that would appear. <Proceed to the designated Airship docks immediately.>

--Sento Kiryu--
Moonsie Moonsie

A distinct hopping can be heard behind Team RNJR followed with footsteps inching closer. It was Penny; at least, the RabbitRabbit variant of her.

"Good morning~" Sento greeted, raising a hand as the RabbitRabbit hopped beside him. The Rabbit was supposed to be Penny, as Ruby had met the day before.

"Whop! Whop Whop Whop!"

<Yo!> The Rabbit greeted, something about her feeling quite...Different. <Ya'll doin' fine, yeah?>

"Did you four have a good rest?" Sento asked as he approached the Team with a grin. He obviously didn't, but retained a cheery attitude anyway. "I bet you're all excited for the upcoming Hero Camp, yes?"

Raidou looks over at the cat lady Felicia. It seems she was being her usual friendly self. "Felicia, please leave the man be. It seems he's slightly uncomfortable."

Raidou looks over at the building known as the Daily Planet. It seems like the Imp is trying to signal them. "He's baiting us. That's obviously a trap, but we can't let him continue what he's doing."

Zamasu Zamasu Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

• As the team waited, several small blue tanks from many weeks ago approach them. The girls took notice of them and their leader communicates by ringing. At first they couldn't understand, but then a few Servbots went over their creator and tell her what the tanks have said. Apparently, they understand what the tanks were saying. "Oh, yeah, we'll be there. Mind making a clear path?" Tron says, and once the tanks move aside, she drives her mech towards the airship dock. After some time, they make it to the docks, greeted by numerous students of first and second years. Some might take a good notice of Tron's Gustaff.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Moonsie Moonsie Verite Verite takki takki

• hyperdimension__cpu_blanc_by_zalotangel-d9sm1pu.png
    Crap, what's taking him so long... Blanc wondered. It's been almost an hour. It's possible that he'd wake up late because he's exhausted, and he sustained more injuries than her. Believe it or not, she was getting a little impatient. She was twirling her hair and looking at the ground at the same time. Recalling what happened yesterday, the unusually strong dolphin that she and Ryuuga defeated was...well, unusual. Actually, it was NOT natural. There's a high chance that the monster artificial. To make it more spread out, the enemy disc that spawned the monster was artificial. The disc was modified, and everything that it spawns would possess increased stats. But who could've made it? Well, it's just a theory. Blanc's still unsure what made the dolphin so strong.

"Blanc-sama." Her assistant, Ran-Ran, called her from the door to her throne. "A guy named Ryuuga is looking for you. The guards at the front gate said that he looks suspiciously familiar, so they halted him at the entrance."

Ah... I forgot to tell the guards to let him in. I'm thankful that they quickly forgot who he is, though. She contemplated in relief. If not, then the guards would've already tried to kill him.

It was her cue. Blanc stood up and walked outside the palace. From a distance is the foreign boy, Ryuuga, and his familiar. What's its name again? Dragonbox? The guards were trying to stop him from entering her building. "Guards, let him in. He's... I know him." And with that command, they quickly raised their magic-infused spears, letting him in. But, he seemed off. Maybe he's hungry or lost something? The belt on his hip was gone.

"Follow me," She continued. "And, did you somehow lost your belt? Or are you hungry?" Blanc asked.

• THE PROTAGONIST OF PROTAGONISTS and Her Friends
    PLANEPTUNE GUILD, GAMSGARD
    Thepotatogod Thepotatogod
    Neptune3.png

Histoire glanced over at Neptune who was busy eating pudding to listen, "Unfortunately, Amora didn't really need to stray too far from the truth..."

"Hey!" Neptune took pause from her pudding enjoyment to object Histoire's claim.

"Now then, since you don't have anywhere else to say..." Histoire said, "I suggest you stay at Planeptune's Basilicom."

"Cool! Looks like Nep Jr. and I get a new Roommate!" Neptune jumped with joy.

"Remember, this is only temporary until our young guest earns enough credits to afford her own home," Histoire expounded.

Last edited:

Felicia watched as red and blue blurs flew into the building. She have listened to what Constantine and Jason conversed, and then Felicia asked "Kryptonian? What is that?" Soon enough, the Hellblazer opens up portal that will lead the group straight to the building. Felicia is so excited about this when Constantine said "Ladies first." She nods and immediately jumps into the portal.

ScuffedHeroGeo ScuffedHeroGeo Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

Raidou was somewhat confused. His favorite play mate, the Blue Boy Scout? Who exactly were they talking about? Soon enough a red and blue blur went inside the Daily Planet. Was this the Imp's playmate?

Raidou enters the portal after Felicia, gripping the handle of his katana as he walks through.

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Zamasu Zamasu

Users who are viewing this thread

Back