• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

• --Phantom Thieves--
    Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

"That makes it easier to get to know the guy." Akira nodded delightfully, hearing Haru's suggestion, "See if you could make the call to put Ann in the spotlight." He said, as if just thinking of a plan at this moment.

--Kuroto Dan--
Form: Civilian
Life Point: 9
SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

"It's DEUS GENM!" Kuroto snarled at the man who killed him by a humiliating way. And as he said that, a seemingly empty spaceship crash landed in front of the gang. Just then, the old man began to give them a warning. Mostly directed at his insanity.

Kuroto watched as the old man faded away, bidding him and his 'followers'. The way he faded away reminded him of a certain someone; Someone that kept him from going too far. Kinda like...A mother.

'. . .Poppy. . .' Kuroto thought to himself before being brought back to reality by a white haired man clad in a business suit like him coveted with a green jacket. Reminds him of a certain bike-man he killed and got killed by before his ascension to godhood.

"Of course." Kuroto nodded as he began to enter the spacecraft, "My talents are too valuable to be left here, after all." He spoke with confidence, somehow lacking the insane hostility he showed them before. Perhaps dying calmed him down a notch?

• Whoosh!

As the grunts fired their weapons upon the two of them, Miguel wasted little time in snatching Cynthia into his hold and spinning a web to get them out of the line of fire, even if the girl might still think of him as a sort of enemy at this moment.

Finding herself swiftly swiped off her steed by the masked hero, Cynthia landed behind some makeshift cover nearby. Her pegasus became spooked by the sudden turn of events, causing the winged creature to flee opposite the direction of the oncoming fire.

After securing the girl and dropping her nearby, Miguel awkwardly gestured at her. "Sorry about the whole mess, I really am! But I promise in Thor's good name that I'll explain everything when this is all over!" He exclaimed, and without even letting her respond to him, swung back to the main fray, continuing to evade the barrage from the Servobots.

Now left without a mount and no opportunity to learn the intentions of this Spidey from the future, Cynthia narrowed her eyes and let out a grunt of frustration. "And I was this close, too!" she bemoaned, wondering how she could close the distance between herself and the Servo-Guards on foot without quickly turning into their target practice.

"Not so fast, you!" Miguel called out to Lucia as she attempted to pull a fast one. The hero tried his best to get past the obstacles in his way, webbing the guards in the faces as accurately as he could, not allotting himself much time to go through the trouble of taking them all down, especially considering they were pretty much small fry to the big scary Reaper over there, whom Miguel also made sure to try to once again disable.

With that, with the hope that his moves were flawless, he attempted to leap toward Lucia and snatch the case off her if able!

"Is he...?" she thought as she observed Miguel in action. "...He's going right for the case!"

With Grim Reaper and the guards mostly focused on the most immediate threat to the case, Cynthia took this as an opportunity to race out of cover towards two nearby Servo-Guards, attempt to slice horizontally through their mechanical torsos, and dive behind the next available piece of cover she could find. She hoped her pegasus would come back for her soon, or this really was going to be an early end for the hero of the skies!

• Danger 5 The Last Reich.jpg
    THE DOG STAR
    Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind
    Ilsa lands the spacecraft in the Dog Star's docking bay with little resistance.

"Well, that was fairly easy, don't you think so, my friends?" Pierre said as he exited out of the spacecraft only for his own words to turn against him as the Dalek Supreme appeared before him.

Supreme_dalek_gif_by_sallyfriceiii-d7qozkq.jpg

"YOU ARE NOT AN ALLY OF THE REICH! YOU ARE AN ENEMY OF THE REICH! PREPARE FOR EXTERMINATION!" The Dalek Supreme screamed at the group and prepared to fire at them before its attention was shifted to the sudden appearance of another man

"That would quiet enough," shouted a man from afar, "I cannot allow them to die... Not right away."

"EXPLAIN!" The Dalek Supreme demanded the man who seemingly saved Danger 5's lives, Grand Moff Tarkin.

Grand Moff Tarkin.jpg
    "They are prisoners of the Reich..." Grand Moff Tarkin explained to the Dalek Supreme, "Those space crafts were specifically sent by me to deliver them to the Führer himself." Tarkin then glared at Danger 5 and the squid girl, "For a public execution."

"VERY WELL!" The Dalek Supreme exclaimed before he exited the scene.

With Just Danger 5, the Squid and Tarkin in the docking bay together, Jackson stood up to the Imperial Nazi, "Just because you're an old man doesn't mean I'm not afraid to punch the hell out of you, you Nazi Bastard."

"That's all well and good if I was a Nazi..." Tarkin's voice changed to that of a kindly old man, "And thank goodness that one of those crafts made it to you."

"Well, I can't believe it..." Luke smiled when he heard the man's true voice, "It's you."

The Man removed his disguise to reveal his true identity...
    Dr._Who_Cushing.jpg
    "Hello, my name is Dr. Who."

MEANWHILE IN METROPOLIS
    Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo

An Empty Nazi Spacecraft crashed next to the two teenage girls.

Last edited:

• Just as the man had revealed his true identity,another spacecraft flew in and landed beside the one previously pilot by Danger 5 and the squid girl. The hatch opened to reveal Mikazuki,Orga,Hush and Kuroto walking out. For some reason,Kuroto looked like he was forced to sit through a roller coaster ride that he did NOT want to be in no matter what.

“Well....the controls are a little different,but I managed to get it right somehow.”

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind

Last edited by a moderator:

• --Kuroto Dan--
    Life Points: 09
    SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

Kuroto walked out in his civilian form, arms crossed as he walked with the rest of the pilots.

"Took you several pathetic tries to take it off the planet though." Kuroto mentioned with a scoff as he walked ahead of the pilots, looking around the docks. "So this is the interior of that wretched bootleg...I can't wait..." He cackled softly, a crazed grin creeping up his face. Somehow, he feels...Excited to rampage through this place and probably kill it's creator in the process.

• “My bad i guess.”

Mika replied as he looked around.

“So.....where to?”

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind

ZOEY JACKSON (Fawcedo)
Inventory
  • Smartphone
Money: $300
Abilities

• BEEP. BEEP. ROBOT PHYSIOLOGY.
  • Programming and engineering.
Status
Perfectly fine!
Wait, what? I have been identified as a potential enemy? I mean, it’s reasonable for some superheroes to think that after a particularly stressful fight, but considering the Marvels were nice with me and outright invited me into their party? ...Yeah, I’m beginning to receive mixed messages here. On one hand, I’m being accepted by other members, but on the other hand, at least one of them is suspicious of what I apparently am going to do. Still though, I need to prove my innocence, and while it may be easy, how I speak, and body language, is something I have to control so I don’t get kicked off the dream party I want to be part of. However, there, though, is a possibility that I am being too worried about that, but then again, I could be wrong.

Oh well...

Right now I am enjoying myself a nice caesar salad, which I'm eating with my left hand, and I have to reiterate: The food here tastes great. It's got that antiquated taste that people in the past would've enjoyed, even now, and it's even got that Eastern touch to it, too. Yet, no matter what I can do to try to distract myself from implications that I am just a no-good-doer, especially when that pink-clothed man is essentially still calling me some sort of enemy. I mean, look, Dante and the Marvels in particular simply look amazing in person, and not only that, but they are in character! And speaking about the Marvels, I’m thankful I even got to meet them at all, because this is, to me, a literal one-in-a-lifetime experience, plus they’re standing up for me when I’m being treated unfairly.

...But of course, I shouldn’t really take them for granted too much, because nobody’s perfect, not even me, not even the Marvels, na-da. I—

Wait, Ibis? Lady Lady Blaze?! B—But nobody even talks about these two that much, not even in my past comic book club!

“Wait, Ibis and Lady Blaze? You don’t mean Ibis the—“

No—no, no! I can’t just lost my composure like that! Shoot, now how do I pull out of this fast? Wait, I know.

“...S—sorry, I thought you were talking about someone else.”

I think that should do it. Or not.

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts (GM) Haz. Haz. (Giorno) Crenando Crenando (Captain Marvel/Junior) June Verles June Verles (Lavi) Birdsie Birdsie (Dante)

Marie - The Dog Star

"Yeah, I'm surprised we didn't run into-"

"YOU ARE NOT AN ALLY OF THE REICH! YOU ARE AN ENEMY OF THE REICH! PREPARE FOR EXTERMINATION!"

Marie gasped suddenly, turning to the... weird... cylindrical... robot...? It was speaking, and it had two different appendages. It had two almost-cute lights on either side of its... "head", which looked like ears, and a single blue light on a metal stalk like an eye. Marie considered kicking it over and seeing how it reacted, but that might just be her experience with Octarian robots. She suspected it would be a bad idea to mess with this particular robot. She wasn't sure why. Then another, more humanoid emerged, and malevolently took ownership of the "enemies of the Reich."

Marie remained silent, watching the scene unfold in front of her. If she needed to, she could easily unsling the giant, plastic, ink-shooting sniper rifle on her back and start shooting. But as she watched, it slowly became obvious to her that wouldn't be necessary. As the robot relinquished ownership to the other figure, Marie figured something was up, and became much less tense. A sarcastic look returned to her face as she watched the menacing robot leave.

As soon as the robot was out of sight and out of earshot, the malevolent figure became much less hostile. He removed his disguise and revealed himself to be someone else entirely. "I knew it. Prisoners shouldn't change hands so easily for this exact reason," Marie mused before listening to the man speak. Something about his introduction, however, seemed odd, "Wait... Doctor who? Like, a silly pun for anyone who asks?"

( Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts and I don't have the energy to scour for whoever else was there, sorry)

• Tucker noticed the sudden arrival of the mech-pilots and the possible escapee from an insane asylum. Tucker expressed his displeasure of having the tag-a-longs join them on the mission, "Great they made it..."

"I see," the eccentric Dr. Who noticed the arrival of the mech-pilots and possible Arkham Inmate, "Are they companions of yours?"

"In a round about sort of way, yes," Luke shrugged in response.

"Good, with all of you here, we may be able to defeat the Reich once and for all!" Dr. Who was confident with their chances especially against the Daleks.

"ALERT!" cried out the dreaded voice of the Daleks, "YOU ARE ENEMIES OF THE REICH! YOU MUST BE EXTERMINATED! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!"

Ilsa quickly tossed a grenade as the Daleks continued to shout Exterminate at them.
    Danger 5 Daleks expload.gif
    <"That was easy..."> Ilsa smoked another cigarette as the Russian is known to do.

"There's more of them where they came from, we must hurry!" Dr. Who warned the group as he lead them away from the Docking bay.

MEANWHILE WITHIN THE THRONE ROOM OF ADOLF HITLER
    Hitler sat upon his throne as he watched the monitor intently.

The Video depicted a masked man playing a guitar while a masked woman dances to it.

"Honey, I'm home!" called the gruff voice of the masked woman's husband.

The man and woman turned to face the one who entered the scene.

Hey that's my wife.gif
    The man removed his mask, "Oh! I'm sorry, Officer." In spite of apologizing to the corrupt police dog, the man returned to playing the guitar to the Dog's wife.

"Hey! I said, 'quit it'!" the Police Dog lashed out at the man.

Hitler had a sensible chuckle from the show.

Suddenly, Carlos entered the scene, <"Mein Führer, we have intruders on board the Dog Star.">

<"Intruders?"> Hitler was surprised by the news but something within the back of his mind tells him that he knows who.

Carlos switched the video feed to that of security footage of the Docking Bay.

Hitler watched a video feed of the Docking Bay, his eye showed fiery hate when he realized who were there, <"Danger 5!"> Hitler shook his fist at his hated adversaries.

<"Mein Führer, do you wish me to deal with them?"> Carlos volunteered to execute the Allied Super-Team.

<"Ja, and take the Daleks with you..."> Hitler pointed at a battalion of Daleks who awaited for Hitler's command.

After an awkward amount of silence Hitler waved his hand at the Daleks to mobilize them.

"HEIL HITLER!" The Daleks saluted Hitler before they followed Carlos outside of the Throne Room in search of Danger 5.

Danger 5 Daleks.gif

Last edited:

• Hearing what Tucker had said,Hush made no attempt to show that he was pretty ticked off by the former's attitude.

“What the hell's your probem-”

“Hush,don't.”

Raising his hand to stop the soldier from confronting Tucker,Orga halted Hush with a commanding tone.

“We don't have time to fight amongst each other now.”

Hush gradually calmed down as Luke Skywalker and then Dr. Who spoke. Hearing some sort of robotic voice screaming "ALERT! YOU ARE ENEMIES OF THE REICH! YOU MUST BE EXTERMINATED! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!",Mikazuki immediately raised his gun towards the speaker,only to see them get blown up by the grenade. (Courtesy of Ilsa)

“Guess that works too.”

Mika spoke as he,along with the rest,followed Dr. Who's lead.

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind

• Miguel O'Hara - Mewnisse

1544500481493.png
    "...?!"

Well. This was an unexpected development.

As a certain familiar mecha suddenly appeared before Miguel, landing between him and Lucia as well as her forces, the futuristic Spider-Man stopped dead in his tracks and gazed up upon it. His mind was barely able to process the sudden appearance of SP//dr before, where he expected to see Peni Parker of another Earth, he instead heard the grating voice of the energetic princess.

Fortunately, his body moved faster than his mind could realize it, evading Star's attack barely. On one hand, maybe it was fortuitous that she showed up, having made short work of the Reaper over there, but on the other, considering her main focus was him now, he should probably work to calm her down before he got the same treatment.

Similar to what he did with the girl's friend, Miguel seemed to counter Star's attack, but instead of returning with his own attack, he wrapped his arm around her and leapt to the side, hoping to evade Lucia's blast. Landing in a relatively safe location for the time being, the reluctant hero looked down at the princess, mask obscuring his massive discomfort with the complex situation as a whole.

"Look, kid, I don't have your wand! Sorry to say, but that lady over there snatched it from me without even so much as a "please!" Now our deal's off," Miguel said, trying to explain the situation to Star, even though his situation was fundamentally sticky as it was, "I don't suppose you'd be open to a peace offering, would you? If I help get the wand back to you, would you stop trying to bash my head in?"

"... Oh, and by the way, where the shock did you find SP//dr?! Does Peni just happen to be here too?!"

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo

Last edited:

• "Maybe so, but disrespecting the law is my business," He grabbed his Z-Saber and pointed it at them, "Now let's play the question game, Have you guys seen an maverick?" the bullets ricochet off of his chest plate,
    Spider-Venom213 Spider-Venom213

As soon as the "hero" pulled out his weapon, the first thing the leader did was indeed fire off his shotgun. The slugs came at Zero's chest full force, only to ricochet off, mostly harmlessly with maybe a few dents from the buckshot. Near all of the thugs took a couple steps back, intimidated by the thing standing before them. The man with the empty shotgun stood his ground though, only worsening his sneer at the saber pointed at him. "Do your worst, "hero". It'd save me the trouble tonight."

The police sirens in the distance began to fade, though they were soon replaced by a more ominous sound a few blocks away, like the scraping and screeching of metal upon metal and other surfaces. It sounded like it was getting closer.

• Spider-Venom213 Spider-Venom213

As soon as the "hero" pulled out his weapon, the first thing the leader did was indeed fire off his shotgun. The slugs came at Zero's chest full force, only to ricochet off, mostly harmlessly with maybe a few dents from the buckshot. Near all of the thugs took a couple steps back, intimidated by the thing standing before them. The man with the empty shotgun stood his ground though, only worsening his sneer at the saber pointed at him. "Do your worst, "hero". It'd save me the trouble tonight."

The police sirens in the distance began to fade, though they were soon replaced by a more ominous sound a few blocks away, like the scraping and screeching of metal upon metal and other surfaces. It sounded like it was getting closer.

"I ain't going to kill you..I'm just going to arrest you.. now you can go down willing I'll save you the trouble of a blaster shooting your chest."

• --Peni Parker--
    Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Verite Verite

Just before Von Bardas fired her laser, the SP//dr span around and threw its arm towards her with Peni riding it.

Whether it hit or not is up to fate, but as soon as Peni's near ground, she hopped off and and lands a distance from Von Bardas, and near the Futuristic Spider-man with a landing style similar to most Spider-Men.

"Hello!" Peni greeted as she was mentioned by 2099, who was about to get the beating of a lifetime by the Princess with a morning star. "So what's the deal with this 'wand' thing anyway? Doesn't Doom have one already?" She asked, calling the SP//dr as it positioned itself behind the spandex clad lady...

Last edited:

• "That name isn't to common around here, stranger." The younger Marvel raised his eyebrow. "Are you from Greece or Egypt or something?"

The Big Red Cheese looked to the clock, and noticed something vital to his alter ego's career. Holey Moly! I have to be at the WHIZ building in 10 minutes!
    And with that, the quick-witted captain came up with the most responsible excuse he could. "Sorry for cutting this short, I promised Tawky Tawny with his taxes." Lying made the hero feel awful, but he often had to do it.

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Haz. Haz. @Thanatoaster June Verles June Verles Professor Spacecakes Professor Spacecakes Birdsie Birdsie marc122 marc122

• Dr. Who led the group through the halls of the Dog Star, being sure to avoid detection from the Nazi Base's lackluster security.

Pierre looked over his shoulder to see if they were safe, "It appears we have lost them."

"All right then," Tucker turned his attention to the eccentric doctor, "I suppose you know a way to disable the Dog Star's defenses?'

"Yes, why do you ask?" Dr. Who answered with a question of his own.

"We need them disabled so that our fighters could blow this Nazi Dog out of the sky," Jackson eloquently stated.

"Well that's all well and good but I came here to save my granddaughters, Suzy and Barbara, and Barbara's Boyfriend," Dr. Who snapped at the Allied Super Team, "The Nazis have other prisoners here to and it would be a very cold day in hell indeed if I let them die on this space station!"

"Take us to the dungeon then," Luke walked up to Dr. Who.

"Thank you," Dr. Who sighed before leading them to the Dungeon.
    DOG STAR DUNGEON
    ( Bixir Bixir )​
    A Nazi guard was watching a show that featured a German Shepard snorting cocaine before he was suddenly shot in the head by Jackson.

Jackson looted the corpse to obtain the keys to the Dungeon's cells, "Okay, let's save those prisoners."

The Eccentric Doctor rushed over to one cell where his granddaughters were held prisoner.
    SuzyDalekMovies.jpg
    "Grandfather!" cried out a little girl who ran up to Dr. Who and embraced the elderly man.
    Barbara_film.jpg
    "Thank goodness you've came just in time, any second late those Daleks could have killed us or worse," thanked a young woman.
    Ian_(Dalek_movies).jpg
    A young man walked out next and eyed the odd characters that the doctor was accompanied by, "I suppose they're friends of yours?"

"Grandfather, there's another man in the prison next to us, we should help him," Suzy pleaded to her Grandfather.

Dr. Who patted Suzy on the head and made his way to the next prison cell.

Last edited:

• “More people trapped here huh? Those Nazis sure know how to make this situation real annoying.”

Mika mused as he looked at the prison cells.

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind Bixir Bixir

Last edited:

The leader of this surly crew only grew more smug at the "hero"'s words. His followers were still intimidated by this guy, whoever he was, though seeing their leader act so nonchalantly restored some of their swagger.

The man in question cocked his head slightly to the side. "Tch. You ain't a cop. You're a "hero", and a pretty bad one at that." He patted his broad chest with a thick, calloused hand, his other arm depositing the spent shotgun back into its holster in the coat.

"I was just defending myself against a no-good vagrant! You know how common they are on the street these days. You can't touch me. Not if you really support that law you types throw around so much." He leaned forward, breathing heavily in Zero's face.

"So what'll it be, "hero"? Are we done here?"

• The note had made it clear that he won't be fighting only Jo Amon himself. Figures,considering that he,Akiyama,Taiga and Tanimura defeated the Amon Clan (much to the assassins' dismay). They wanted revenge on all four of them it seemed,typical of the Amon Clan's behaviour. Entering New Serena,it seems that he's already found his first teammate for the fight.
    Encountering Akiyama and Saejima (Yakuza 4).jpg
    “Akiyama,Saejima.”

“Yo,Kiryu. Been a while since we meet huh?”
    akiyama.jpg

“Yeah” Kiryu faced Saejima,the latter whom had shaven off his hair. “How are you doing as the patriarch of your family?”
    saejimay5.jpg

“It's a bit of a bumpy ride,especially since my traditional way of running the Yakuza was sort of difficult. Nevertheless,I admit things are pretty fine,for now.”

“Good to know” Kiryu smiled,though it quickly turned back into a frown as he presented them the news: “The Amon Clan's challenging us again.” Handing them the letter Daigo had give him,they took a quick look at what Jo Amon had written. Needless to say,their expressions has also gotten dark as they continued reading. Akiyama spoke first.

“They're actually serious about the "We will not hesitate to take the lives of those who are close to you" part huh....?”

“Yeah.....they're going all out in this one.”

“Each of the members are on different places too they said....I'll go confront Jiro Amon before the worse case scenario happens.” Saejima stood and left New Serena first.

“Where's Tanimura?”

“Probably off gambling again....I'll let him know.” Akiyama stood up and walked off,but stopped midway to give Kiryu a little warning. “By the way,I think you've noticed by now but well...watch yourself out there. Apparently more people are getting picked on or worse,beaten up for some reason. It's worse than back then when thugs looking for a fight weren't commonplace”

“That explains why the number of a group of punks picking a fight with me exceeds that of Majima appearing out of nowhere....thanks for letting me know.”

“No problem,kick Jo Amon's ass would you?” Akiyama told Kiryu before leaving New Serena.

I should get going too. Last thing i ever want is to keep Jo Amon waiting so that he could have an excuse to lay his finger on the kids....

Kiryu thought to himself as he had also left,apparently forgetting that he came for a drink.

Bixir Bixir

Last edited:

The leader of this surly crew only grew more smug at the "hero"'s words. His followers were still intimidated by this guy, whoever he was, though seeing their leader act so nonchalantly restored some of their swagger.

The man in question cocked his head slightly to the side. "Tch. You ain't a cop. You're a "hero", and a pretty bad one at that." He patted his broad chest with a thick, calloused hand, his other arm depositing the spent shotgun back into its holster in the coat.

"I was just defending myself against a no-good vagrant! You know how common they are on the street these days. You can't touch me. Not if you really support that law you types throw around so much." He leaned forward, breathing heavily in Zero's face.

"So what'll it be, "hero"? Are we done here?"

Zero, knowing these are bad people, despite the fact he's never fought a human before. has a sense of Justice but he also doesn't want to kill them. because they are fragile creatures, he then activates his thunder chip and charges his Z Saber. He slams it down into the ground making a shockwave hitting all of them "Don't rush a process." he said to the group, "Because I believe you've done something Illegal. While you were trying to defend yourself, you were protecting yourselves from being caught..." he replied

• --Kuroto Dan--
    Life Points: 09
    Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

As Kuroto followed the old man, he spots various of those robots rushing past a certain hallway. Curious to see where the robots came from. Obviously, it would lead to where they were being dispatched from and luckily, their leader. Kuroto plans to punish him for making such a thing, for he, the Game Master, should be the only one who could and would.

Kuroto diverged from the group, standing in a hallway leading to another corridor as the robots went out of view. He soon raised what appears to be a cartridge, pressing it's button.

latest

'MIGHTY ACTION X!'

A grey light lit up from the cartridge's clear part, sending small waves of light washing over both areas around a 100 m radius.

"Grade 0." Kuroto muttered as lifted the cartridge with only a single finger holding it, the clear part facing down. "Henshin."

GASHATTO! The device on his belt announced as he inserted the cartridge onto one of it's slots. He soon pushed the lid open, revealing a small screen and releasing a hologram showing the layout of the armor. GACHAN! LEVEL UP!

genm_action_lv2_by_zeronatt1233-daroctv.jpg

Mighty Jump! Mighty Kick! Mighty Action~! X!

The hologram closed in and enveloped Kuroto, a suit materializing on him.

Kuroto let out a sigh of relief, twisting his neck to loosen it as he walked out of the hallway, heading for the direction where he saw the robots run from...

Last edited:

• Danger 5 The Last Reich.jpg
    THE DOG STAR DUNGEON
    SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind Bixir Bixir

Luke paused for a brief moment, which caused Pierre to grow concern for his friend.

"What is wrong, my friend?" Pierre asked Luke.

"I sense a great darkness in the force..." Luke muttered before he shouted, "That guy's get himself killed!"

"Tell us something new, right?" Jackson joked to Dr. Who's family whom didn't really appreciate the American's sense of humor.

Luke ran off in search of the crazy man who may have ran into something more than he'd bargain for.

"Wait for us, my friend!" Pierre shouted as he and McKenzie chased after the Jedi in hot pursuit.

Tucker rolled his eyes at the scene before returning his attention to the alien prisoner, "I assume whatever you have would be able to get us to Hitler's Security Room?"

---
    THE DOGS OF WAR UNLEASHED
    Thepotatogod Thepotatogod
    The armored man craved for an encounter with the Daleks and was granted such a request when he stumbled upon a barricade of Daleks that blocked his path.

"HALT! DO NOT MOVE! YOU ARE AN ENEMY OF THE REICH! YOU WILL BE EXTERMINATED!" the barricade of Daleks

<"Move aside!"> a demanding Argentinian voice called out to the Daleks.

The Daleks parted their barricade to reveal to the armored man the source of the voice, Hitler's greatest assassin.
    Carlos Mendez.png

The Wolf-Man paused as he glared at the man, <"Who the hell are you?">

Last edited:

• “Thinking about it...I did see him wander off away from us.”

Hush and Orga looked at Mikazuki in disbelief.

“And you just let him go like that?”

Mika shurgged as if it wasn't a big deal. In response,Orga sighed in exasperation while Hush averted his gaze nervously.

“Mika....go give them a hand in case would you?

“Got it.”

Without a moment of hesitation,Mikazuki immediately went alongside Luke,McKenzie and Pierre in a heartbeat. His devotion can be...unsettling,to say the least. Something which Orga was well aware of and is unsure what he should honestly make of it,especially after all these years.

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind

Marie ~ The Dog Star

Marie kept watch as each of the prisoners were freed, one by one. It was touching, sure, but at any moment, those angry cylindrical robots might show up again. She looked back and forth once more. "Is that everyone? Can we proceed with blowing this popsicle stand to smithereens?" Marie asked, waving lightly to each new person, before pointing out uneasily, "I feel like we've gotten off too easily. It can't just be this easy to walk in and walk out and watch it go up in flames."

She watched as one of the new guys diverged from the group in curiosity. He declared "Mighty Action X," and turned into the "god" she had seen earlier. So that was who he was. He ran off, chasing towards a hall where the exterminating robots had formed a barricade. She knew because she had followed. "YOU ARE AN ENEMY OF THE REICH," they announced loudly and angrily, "EXTERMINATE!" With that, Marie unslung her Hero's Splatterscope, taking aim at one of the robots. She lowered her aim, however, when a wolf-man emerged from their ranks.

It was disorienting, primarily. Why does he have a wolf head? What happened to just humans? Was he a human, and then his head was replaced in a freak accident? Was he a wolf, and his body was replaced with that of a human's after a freak accident? Was there a real difference between the two? Decidedly, thought Marie, there was. But that was, frankly, beyond the scope of the situation. Right now, there was a half-wolf, half-human soldier standing before them, and she needed to help deal with him. She wasted no (further) time taking aim again, and firing a pellet of ink towards the Nazi wolf-man.

Not that his ninja training didn't far surpass Marie's quick trigger finger.

( Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Bixir Bixir Thepotatogod Thepotatogod )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back