• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Madcap saw the swordsman getting closer and smiled. "Well if you're not going to listen, have a taste of this!" Madcap crowed. He pointed the gun and pulled the trigger. However, instead of bullets there were bubbles pouring out of the barrel. No doubt eye catching.
Each translucent sphere carrying a bit of his madness.
Madcap grinned and activated his power. The bubbles spreading his madness and causing wild hallucinations amongst those on the ship. Madcap didn't know what they'd see but it would certainly bring him joy to see some chaos.

Thanatoaster Thanatoaster Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

• Sumireko’s eyes followed Minako as she walked to the ledge and peered downward onto that street full of strange beings. Ah, speaking of...she had a slew of pictures to snap of those monsters wandering the streets. Anticipating a few keepers for her camera roll (and inevitably, her social-media feeds), the high-schooler whipped out her phone.

"We're in America. New York, if I had to guess," Sumireko answered, confident in her previous deductions. She lagged behind Minako and stood by the ledge as well, gazing down. In one brief moment, Sumireko's eyes widened in disbelief.

"C'mon, they were just there!" she exclaimed as she frustratedly shook the smartphone in her hands.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Last edited:
Saber
lq_84i_by_yare_yare_dong-d86npeu.jpg
New Gotham

Saber looked around at this new place, the place seemed to be an average living space with a fair amount of colour and other amenities, when suddenly a small machine flew over to saber and said

"Hi! I'm Goodstriker!"

The red clad human said

"We never actually asked it's name"

Saber quickly responded

"I am Saber"

The confidence felt good for once

• --Akira Kurusu--
    Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

"Yosh...Then we begin the mission." Akira nodded to the group before leading the way into the building along with several others. So far, the interior still looks the same, presented with a nice, luxurious lobby with a receptionist and several chairs and desks as a waiting room. The founding members of the Phantom Thieves; Akira, Ryuji, Ann and Morgana, had all been to this place beforehand.

"It's been a while since we've been here, huh?" Ryuji chuckled nostalgically. "It feels just like how it did back then..."

"We've come a long way, haven't we?" Akira smiled before heading for the buffet, located on the 3rd floor of the building.

Elizabeth shifted a glance toward the man; moving to keep her body within a comfortable pose to spring into action if the Rider tried anything, which was most likely going to be the case. The woman sighed and shook her helmeted head. "This isn't my place, nor my fight. I'm not from here, and my suit isn't coming off. Leave me out of this 'event'." The soldier's voice showed no hint of emotion as she gave the shotgun another menacing pump. She looked over toward the new arrival. "Friend of yours?" She asked casually, not once letting her guard down as she maneuvered to place the shotgun to her back. The weapon stilled before locking into place as the soldier prepared herself for close combat. Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Crenando Crenando

• DANGER 5 and The Monster Society of Evil.png
    NAZI BOWLING ALLEY, FAWCEDO
    Crenando Crenando

Tucker rolled his eyes at the chipper boy in blue, "You do realize that he's a Nazi and not in some sort of country club." Tucker looked over at Claire and smiled, "Right, Claire?" Tucker's smile faded when Claire scoffed at him.

<"Was that suppose to be a joke?"> Carlos asked Tucker, who shrugged in response.

Suddenly Captain Nazi, who was still dazed from Bullet Man's punch bumped into Captain Marvel Junior. Captain Nazi looked at Junior and pointed at the blue-clad hero, "YOU!"

This scene of awkwardness distracted the evil Nazi Wolf-Man and bought Tucker enough time to elbow Carlos in the crotch. Carlos recoiled from the pain while Tucker and Claire got back to their feet and aimed their guns at Mendez. Carlos realized that he may in fact die here threw a Nazi smoke bomb to make another quick escape.

"Carlos got away!" Claire stated the obvious.

"Maybe there is something to that Ninja training he was talking about..." Tucker pondered to himself.

• Star_vs_the_Forces_of_Evil_logo.png
    STAR'S ROOM
    Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo

52b0e5ff51d35d4fc649c7f08290c235.png
    "Uh, what?" Lissa awkwardly returned Cynthia's hug with an added pat on the back. Lissa then looked over at Star and Marco and asked, "Who is she?"

"Time Travel, don't ask," Marco was the one to give the straightforward answer.

---
    BUTTERFLY CASTLE GROUNDS
    Verite Verite

Winter stepped out of the airship to be greeted by the Queen of the Butterfly Kingdom, Queen Moon.

"Queen Winter, I see that you've made it to the summit," Moon noted, "I suppose the good doctor is running late again?"

"He has his plans," Winter informed Moon.

• Phantom_Thieves_Logo (1).png
    WILTON HOTEL

"You mean trying to stop the new Kingpin of crime?" Morgana chimed in with an aura of pride in his words.

"Mona, shut up!" Futaba whispered to their feline companion, "I'm pretty sure they still don't let pets in!"

"Right," Morgana complied as he dived back into Akira's bag.

"We should get seated before our targets arrive," Haru suggested under her breath.

• 1533674505226.png

Giorno Giovanna
    - Fawcedo

Giorno sighed and furrowed his brow in response to the good Captain, displaying a look of unease and simultaneous irritation.
    "It's not that type of mafia gang. We don't partake in the drug trade or money-laundering schemes. All we've done so far is provide protection to those in need.. As well as, of course, keep watch for and eliminate any rogue Stand users lurking in Naples. We're no better or worse than vigilantes such as you." A hint of snideness lurked in the capo's voice. It was clear he didn't take very kindly to the red-spandexed warrior's remarks, deeming them as insults to him and his fellow gang members alike.

Crenando Crenando

• "You don't get to the top of the mafia without cracking a few eggs." The superhero's expression got more tense. "You seem awfully keen on cracking eggs."
    He held up the bush that was once his foe as evidence, his booming voice not wavering. "We can't have you taking this approach to real people. Even us 'vigilantes' have a limit. It's what separates us from the real criminals."
    Haz. Haz. Thanatoaster Thanatoaster

The soldier snapped her gaze to the new arrival, quick to speak seeing as this man was more open to diplomacy than she initially realized. "Sir, I just arrived here from unknown, anomalous methods. I accidentally fired my shotgun into that building over there, and these 'Riders' are demanding for some sort of 'endurance' fight. I'm a Spartan, not one of them. I don't want this to escalate to fatalities." The entire time she explained, her body was tensed into a combat stance and moving to face Baron; her hand on the hilt of her service knife mounted to the top right of her chest piece. The Spartan talked more than she needed to, but if it was any bit of use to this strange spider-themed 'veteran', perhaps even some sort of law enforcement officer, she hoped he'd understand. Crenando Crenando Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Barbas Barbas

• Logo-BTBATB.png
    NEW GOTHAM CITY
    Vsland Vsland

Batman handed to Spider-Man a communicator, "We have to sweep out the whole city and report any suspicious activity." The Caped Crusader's Batmobile arrived for the hero to jump into. Batman gave the Webbed-Wonder a knowing glance, "I'll patrol the streets; you take the rooftops."

• --Akira Kurusu--

"Oh! Why not drop by where we sat last time!" Ryuji offered with a grin. "I'm sure there's enough space there for all of us!"

"Fantastic idea, Ryuji." Akira nodded in agreement, as the group now headed for the last place they've eaten during the time the Thieves were first established...

• blanc-hyperdimension-neptunia-009.jpg
    While nearing the exit of Virtua Forest, she decided to answer Ryuuga's question. "The other goddesses..." She thought. How would they react if they see me? Would they be happy when they see me after such a long time? Would they be annoyed, irritated, or angry at me? She followed, but she just shook her head, convincing herself that the last question in her mind wasn't real. I guess I'll find out later. She imitated a cough, and while walking, she started to answer Ryuuga's question. "The other goddesses are much more friendly than me. They also have the same ability to turn on their HDD drive, so it's better not to show any antagonistic attitude towards them." After that, she quietly muttered, "They also have big breasts... I hate it." But it wouldn't be audible enough for her sisters or for the boy to hear.

"Well, that's my answer. Ryuuga." From a distance lies a city full of modernized architecture. People were starting to stare at her as she walked past them, but it seems like they are giving her much more of a respected and friendly look. All citizens of Gamsgard would know the goddesses' identities, though. Pausing on a certain place, Blanc stated, "Here we are. Welcome to Planeptune."
    untitled_by_thepencilhero-dbtjb96.jpg
    Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

Elizabeth stared awkwardly at the over-exaggerated gestures of the suited man, slinging the shotgun across her back and mag locking it in place as she stood down and 'relaxed' her stance to an upright posture. When the man mentioned property damage, the Spartan winced underneath her helmet. Spartans didn't exactly get a paycheck. Eyeing the Yggdrasil tower before turning to follow the man, she surmised whoever was up there was big. Upon being asked her name, she recited this as if she'd stated it a hundred times before. "Spartan One-Fifteen; names are classified. As for lockseeds, there are none in my.. possession?" A few seconds went by before a female British accent emitted from under the helmet's speakers. "All things considered, I believe we're both confused as to just about everything going on here. This doesn't appear to be any geographically recognized location that falls under the United Earth Government's control." Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Crenando Crenando

• DANGER 5 and The Monster Society of Evil.png
    NAZI BOWLING ALLEY
    Crenando Crenando

The odd cheerful boy named off various organizations in an attempt to guess which one Tucker and Claire are a part of.

Eventually it was Tucker who stood up to the challenge of answering, "We're Danger 5."

After Captain Nazi had already enter the scene and Bullet girl holding him back, Jackson tapped on the Nazi's shoulder. As Captain Nazi turned around to face Bullet Girl and Jackson, the Ultra-Patriotic American, Jackson, punched the Nazi and surprisingly knocked him out.

"All right, let's go find Hitler," Jackson said as he stood over the unconscious Captain Nazi.

Ragna the Bloodedge - Kuo Kuana, Menagerie

Bubbles? Okay. Yeah, that's- Ragna froze as one of the bubbles popped on his cheek. Things crept into his field of vision, translucent and ephemeral. "Oh fu-" he ground to a full stop, sword quickly sheathed as he spun around, trying to get as much distance between himself and what he was seeing as possible. Unfortunately for him, the ghostly figures were also apparently behind him. "Why are there ghosts effin' everywhere?" Taking a deep breath and closing his eyes, he started running in the opposite direction of the source of the "ghosts," hoping maybe enough distance would get them to leave him alone. Wow, what a weenie.

ManyFaces ManyFaces Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

• --Ryuga Banjou--
    takki takki Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

Ryuga crossed his arms as he tried to picture the appearances of the other three goddesses. With such little detail, with the exception of the word 'big' which he didn't hear the rest of the sentence. He almost instantly imaging a taller, more mature Blanc, multiply it by three, and give them random personalities and color palettes. All three of them seemingly towering over Blanc in height.

"Sounds rough, man." Ryuga commented before the group to admire what appears to be a large city in the distance similar to that of his home in Touto. "Woah....That's like, twice as huge as Lowee!" He breathed in awe. Whoever running this place must be a good one if they managed to keep the place this good!

--CPU Noire--

The stroll through Planeptune went entirely as expected, seeing the varying degrees of people that flood the city from other nations, other regions visiting Planeptune for the festival itself. Things had really gotten lively for the past couple of days.

Thus, the CPU of Lastation continued her stroll through town, admiring the preparations done for the festival...

Miguel O'Hara - Mewnisse

"Doom comes as Doom pleases, eh?" Miguel snarked lightly, though the minute he spoke, he couldn't help but feel a bit awkward about it, clearing his throat upon remembering Winter's advice to keep civil. Not even a minute in and he threatened to break that promise.

From there, he said little more, realizing that it would probably be best to draw as least attention to himself as possible. From there, he only looked toward Winter silently, as though depending on her to lead him through the dealings of the so-called summit, at least for until he could break away and do his thing.

• 250px-Nepgen_logo.png
    PLANEPTUNE
    Thepotatogod Thepotatogod (Tagging Moonsie Moonsie for context sake)​

Neptune3.png

Neptune continued her stroll through the streets of Planeptune. The CPU hummed her name, "Nep Nep Nep Nep Nep Nep," before she ran up to a nearby pudding stand. Neptune's eyes gleamed with excitement like a child on Christmas morning as the food vendor adjusted the sign on her stall. Sadly, for Neptune, the stand wasn't ready yet. Thus Neptune continued her stroll, until...

Neptune spotted a rather lonely looking girl with raven hair.

GLOMP.png
    "NOIRE!" Neptune cried out with glee as she tackled her fellow CPU from behind, "How's my favorite tsundere!"

• blanc-hyperdimension-neptunia-009.jpg
    Blanc nodded at Ryuuga's response when he saw Planeptune. She would've felt hurt when the truth hit her, that this land is twice as big as Planeptune, but she just nodded and explained, "Well, there is a reason why Neptune has the highest rate of shares among all of the goddesses. She's... You'll find out sooner or later when we meet her." She walked forward, specifically towards where the crowded streets were instead of walking towards the palace. "The higher the shares of a land, the bigger the goddesses' popularity, and of course, the more they're earning. That's how it works for us."

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

• Leanbox.png

ROAD TO PLANEPTUNE
    002.png

Vert gasped at the young girl's clear unfamiliarity to the concept of a festival, "You've never heard of a festival before?!"

Then a thought ran through her mind, the thought that this may be her opportunity to have her own little sister.

"While I could tell you what a festival is... It would be better for you to experience it!" Vert's eyes gleamed with excitement before she pulled Stella into a tight embrace, "Just let Big Sis Vert show you around!"

Last edited:

• Phantom_Thieves_Logo (1).png
    WILTON HOTEL

The Phantom Thieves' leader overheard a conversation between two men.

"Kingsley said that his boss will be here soon" muttered an Asian man.

"Of course..." sighed the other man as he loomed over the sushi bar, "That boy has too much power in his hands..." The man then looked up to see Akira nearby and in an instant changed his demeanor, "Hey, aren't you one of Ms. Okumura's friends?"

• --Ryuga Banjou--
    takki takki

"Shares?" Ryuga asked before Blanc explained what that is and how it affects the Goddesses as a whole. In a nutshell, Shares is a nation's revenue that seemed to boost a goddess' personality. "Okay, I get the financial stuff. That's kinda basic if you wanna run a country, but I don't get the popularity bit." Ryuga took note as the pair entered the busy streets of Planeptune, trying to wrap his head around why Goddesses need to measure their popularity in order to raise Shares.

--CPU Noire--

"Uwaaa!" Noire's walk was interrupted by the sudden glomp from behind, nearly causing her to trip. "Wha--?!" She glanced behind to see a glimpse of a white hoodie and bright, cherry pink hair. It was the CPU that she has to endure for many times that they had grew significantly closer over time. "Ah, N-Neptune! You surprised me for a second there..." Noire sighed in relief as Neptune asked how she was doing, "For one thing, I'm doing fine, thank you very much." Noire answered Neptune's query, "

--Stella--

Stella nodded at Vert's shocked expression when she found out Stella didn't know anything about Festivals. Stella was honestly expecting a clear cut answer, but instead, the CPU pulled her towards her body and put her in a tight embrace--Her face rubbing against the crevace of the CPU's massive chest, preventing her from breathing as Vert excitedly told her that she'll show her around. "Y-yes ma'am." Stella uttered out, struggling to breathe due to the embrace...

Big Boss

As they were making their way to the camp, something suddenly crashes into the ground in front of them, causing Big Boss to start to draw the firearm. But, after quickly realizing that it was just a kid with green-colored hair, who somehow managed to land without any signs of injury, he pushes the pistol back into it's holster. After he did that, Boss notices that the kid was staring at him, almost as if he was studying him. Before he could say anything, the kid asks both him and Penny if they were lost and needed any help.

"I am, or at least was. Your friend here found me wandering around these woods and offered some assistance."

Right after he gave his reply, a girl with an odd-looking scythe lands near Deku, and than accuses him of being a kidnapper for some reason.

"Kidnapped?"

Atavar

After witnessing the Kamen Rider's transformation, the unruly mob begins to howl in rage.

" Filthy technophile! Techno fetishist! How dare you sully our presence with your vileness! For this transgression, we will cleanse you from this world! Brothers, destroy this this unnatural abomination!"

Upon hearing their leader's command, the horde of fanatical, bloodthirsty hobos surges pass the Atavar and charges at Kamen Rider Baron, eager to tear the lone source of opposition to pieces.

"Together, we will purge this world of you and your ilk, and go back to a time free from the corrupting influence of technology! All hail the Way of the Atavar!"

Crenando Crenando Vsland Vsland Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Moonsie Moonsie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back