• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
d8co1k3-5cb7dab3-72ee-483f-8ea6-24204badbefa-jpg.759239

"Oh my goodness...What is that music...?" Aine bypasses her own seat to follow the music to the source to find Fluffington smacking its head against some strange little music box "What have you found, Fluffings?" Aine picsk up the box from off the floor and looks over it's unfamiliar designs and marvels at its colors"What marvelous device is this?" Aine tilts her head in curiousity"
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Crow Crow

Last edited:
"O-oh." Samus bowed her head once again. "Forgive me, as a former hero of the multiverse, I should know these things."

"You're really on edge, aren't you?" Rex pushed out a chair. "Here, I bet some turkey will perk you up."

"I'm...not very hungry, I'm afraid." Though her stomach tried to expose her lies, Samus covered it up. How could she even think of food at a time like this? Instead, she decided to study the group, her new chance at protection.

The little kid with the cat costume got her attention the fastest. He looked no taller than Megumin was, and had that same cheerful demeanor and appetite. It put a very bittersweet taste in her mouth as she spoke to him. "You shouldn't grow up to be just like someone, little one." She cooed. "You can pick up the combat tactics of others, but you must also discover your own abilities and prowess. If you remain derivative, you won't survive as long. And, Bowser..." Her eyes flitted to the grumpy turtle. "...That paper copy of you was probably just a natural being from another world, just like the rest of us."

At last, Bowser noticed her in return, and her eyes glowed slightly. "Bowser, I've been looking for survivors from the destruction of my world, I'm glad to see you! I encountered Yoshi and Captain Falcon as well, but..." "But I abandoned them to look for my apprentice, I LEFT THEM TO DIE." "...but we were separated." She watched him devour, almost tempted to join in. "Bowser, we must look for them! Ganondorf could have recovered while I was a fading spirit in Lost Echo Valley!"

"You want to take things one step at a time? You sound tired." Rex offered again. He tried to rebuild the pleasant mood the best he could, but loud music put a stop to that. "Hey! Who brought the crappy mixtape?!"

Samus watched with amusement as the tiny fox and little girl tried to shut the device down, then sauntered over and pressed the "stop" button. "It's just one of those oversized music players-A 'boom box', as some of my friends would say."

"And if that garbage is all we have to play on it, then we might as well stuff it in a closet." Rex snorted. "Look for an antenna, maybe it's got a radio function!"

While the others focused on the radio, Samus answered the merc woman's question. "If you're talking to me, then you might call me a mercenary, but I am officially known as a bounty hunter. Up until my catastrophic failure, I was a protector of the multiverse." When her eyes lifted towards the other armored being, they widened. "Hello, your armor has an interesting construct. Have we crossed paths?"

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss BoltBeam BoltBeam Trektek Trektek Develius Develius

Kaya Scodelario, True Love | Kaya scodelario, Kaya, True love

Reversegirl felt her anger subside as the armoured woman didn't press her more.

"......"

She watched as Samus continued on with her conversations with the others, but didn't watch for too long - she made that mistake before and the woman in question had thought wrongly that she was infutated with her when in actuality she had been doing it out of habit. She didn't engage further in conversation either - seeing as Samus was now busy with talking with others - not wanting to seem too clingey. However her attention was piqued by the discovery of the so-called "boom-box".

She floated over to it, and examined it. Taking notice of the strange symbol in the middle of the boom-box - a symbol that pigued a long forgotten memory in her brain. Where had she seen this before? It looked so familiar.

"Anyone else questioning how this boom-box - a modern device from a future time- ended up in the middle of medieval dining hall?" She looked around and when no one immediately answered.

"No, just me? Okay."

Seriously that symbol was going to bug her for a while if she didn't get an answer soon.

Crow Crow
Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-
P PopcornPie
Trektek Trektek
darkred darkred

--Sento Kiryu || Tateraya Herogami--
Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- P PopcornPie Crow Crow
Sento simply sat down as he listened to what the orange clad lass had to say. Though she didn't directly answer him(I mean, why would she?), Sento got the gist of her situation through context clues. Apparently, some fiend named Ganondorf is the cause of her Multiverse's destruction. Luckily, that meant that his experiment didn't really had much of an impact.

Regardless, Sento would soon decide to eat his meal rather than poke his nose at something so bizarre, opting to finish soon so that he may wander around and find an alchemy lab to do some maintenance on his Rider System. Personally, he found the music to be quite annoying. The other people does so, too.

"Personally, I find it great." Tateraya spoke, biting onto his procured whole chicken, though there wasn't a sign of his mouth even opening. "I haven't heard that sort of music before, but it's quite entertaining. As all meals should be." He said, speaking with his mouth still full.

"Modern? This is what 80s people use!" Ben says to Reversegirl, "where I come people moved on from these and started using MP3 players, then a few years later they just shove every possible thing in their phones. Good 'ol technology."

As Fluffington messes with the box, various casettes fly around the room.

CLANG

b435137b-1c96-4b98-8071-f5e7e48e5da6.jpg

Samus got smacked in helmet with a silvery red casette.

PONK!

unknown.png

"Ah! Huh? What's this over here?" Ben would get smacked on the temple by a USB that he picks up.

PLOP!

a426dcf4-e719-4598-a6ec-e820ef0a4b7f.jpg

Right in her face! Fluffington got smacked by a purple casette at close-range!

Even Aine, Rex, Reversegirl, Sento and Tateraya would get hit in the forehead with casettes of different colours too!

The buttonmashing must've forced it to go haywire as the music came to a halt.

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- P PopcornPie PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Last edited:

Once again the Slayer's attention drifted back to the mercenary woman, who wondered about his line of work - in this case she figured he killed monsters with the arsenal that he had. The man nodded at her subtly - affirming part of her answer - yet he would still refuse to verbally convey his answer. However, perhaps as a means to entertain her curiosity, he would reach back and reveal a massive gun, planting the end on the table while mechanical pieces swirled in place with reddish lights glowing on the front brow. This behemoth of a gun looked somewhat like a cross between a futuristic cannon and a crossbow engraved with demonic symbols and icons. The Ballista was one of the Slayer's larger and stronger weapons in his arsenal - albeit not the strongest. It alone was used to take down large demonic monsters, or several weaker demons in one release of the trigger. For it was the primary weapon of a Sentinel archer and indeed a whole battalion of them could defend a fortification for days if not weeks thanks to the Ballista's raw firepower and calculating precision.

The Slayer would refrain from testing the weapon within the non-hostile environment he currently resides, but no doubt did he wish to.

While the Slayer would welcome Zara to his "gun-show", Bowser would continue conversing with Samus regarding her situation.

At last, Bowser noticed her in return, and her eyes glowed slightly. "Bowser, I've been looking for survivors from the destruction of my world, I'm glad to see you! I encountered Yoshi and Captain Falcon as well, but..." "But I abandoned them to look for my apprentice, I LEFT THEM TO DIE." "...but we were separated." She watched him devour, almost tempted to join in. "Bowser, we must look for them! Ganondorf could have recovered while I was a fading spirit in Lost Echo Valley!"

Bowser nearly choked on his food as he heard the bounty hunter mention the "King of Evil".

"MPHH-GRMPH GANMONSMORF?" the gluttonous turtle muffled as he swallowed his ham, "WHAT'S HIS DEAL ANYWAYS?"

Bowser would notice the music pulsated in the background and began crankily addressing it.

"GAH! WHAT'S WITH THE AWFUL MUSIC?" he growled annoyedly as he pointed to the suspicious music box, "TURN THAT THING OFF OR CHANGE THE CHANNEL!"

As the others investigated the contraption, they would all be surprised to see a volley of disk cassettes fly into the air and hitting them in the face. The Koopa King would be spared from its rupture, but he would roar loudly in annoyance.

"HEY! WHAT'S IT DOING?!"

Last edited:
Fluffington the Mighty flinches back from the impact, not hurt, but surprised. She growls aggressively at the cassette tape, her face twisting with adorable anger, and begins to stomp/slap it with her paw a couple of times, before batting it away, and chasing after it to continue the assault.
Fluffington the Mighty used Growl!
1605875198694.png
Crow Crow Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

The Thrall
85E5DAEA-8B0F-4E04-8535-B9EF03192DD7.jpeg

This food... he rarely had a feast of this caliber... only rarely would he be able to experience this kind of food on the taste buds located within his mouth. Only experiencing this in the past, when he won a couple of matches against his opponent in the colosseum... or after a successful mission within the Hamlet. But it was good to experience this kind of thing after all this time again... to experience being... a normal human once again... not that he isn’t one or vastly different, but his present form took the form of a much savage beast showing itself within the body of a man.

Still, it wasn’t long, until the female near him questioned about him being whisked away from his home, and dropped off onto this place, the Thrall letting his helmet fall back into its normal position, his entire face now covered by the helmet of his, now looking at the person... staring. Before he eventually nodded albeit slowly, and said out loud

“Y....e..s....But....ol...d...ho...me.....wa..s...hel...l.. no...po....in..t... t...o g..o hom..e”

The man said out, albeit with much difficulty forming most words. While he doesn’t want to go into more detail of what he had gone through back home.... he wished he could truly express how much he hated the hell he once lived in, and in a way, jealousy seeing all these others from unknown worlds faring much better he could ever think of... to think of what Earth could have been like without the Heart of Darkness inhibiting their growth and the threat of it waking up, destroying everything that they worked so hard for in a matter of seconds. But instead of going back to eating, he continued looking at the other two, waiting for their responses if they had one... and if not, he would continue back to his meal, as simple as that.

Trektek Trektek BoltBeam BoltBeam

Charlene Haversmith

Charlene smiled at Gin. "Of course. You can be whatever you want to be. Trying your best to follow through with your dreams are what is most important. I should know. I followed through with my dreams to open up a successful coffee shop."

The young barista tilted her head slightly as a thought entered her head. All of these people were gathered from all over and they seemed to be here for some sort of purpose. Some sort of purpose that seemed to be fighting? But she knew that she was incapable of fighting. Sure, she could make a mean coffee and if there were numbers and businesses that needed to be maintained, she was your girl. But actual fighting? She'd leave that to the professionals.

The response of the Thrall chilled her to the bone. It was not just the way that he spoke in broken words. That much did not bother her as coldly as the manner in which he wished not to return to his own world. How bad must it be that one wished to stay in a complete unknown?

"O..oh. I'm s..sorry to hear that sir. Perhaps you'd like to come back to The Great Train with me. Someone of your strength would do well to find work. I might even have the funds to hire you as security for my coffee shop during the later shifts."

BoltBeam BoltBeam BoltBeam BoltBeam Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505
------------------------------------------
ZARA

THE STEEL DEVIL

2_20c854c4fb7af3a5ad61c2564630b275_t.jpg

The large gun that the armored man placed heavily on the table certainly said far more than words would ever have. Whatever he hunted, it was definably huge and deadly. The silence was more of a mark of the trade. And one that she understood very well. When she was actually on the job, deep within the mission, she had a tendency to act the same. She really only got chatty once she was sure that it was over and after the combat has been finished.

She was tempted to touch the weapon, what with all the swirly bits and looking like a piece of Old World tech that was still in mint condition, but her better judgement lead her to refrain from doing so. After all, touching things that you aren't sure how they work was a surefire way to get very, very dead.

"Well, I'm sure that you have some tricks to teach me then."

Zara's left eyebrow raised up as the armored woman stated that she was a hero of the multiverse. That was an interesting title. Which of course begged the question as to how much she knew about their current predicament. After all, this mercenary woman did not have any experience with any of this and she doubted that most of the members here did as well. But the real question was how far to push. She'd rather be friendly with another mercenary, especially one that called herself a bounty hunter and protector of the multiverse.

She knew her approach.

Zara smiled at the armored woman before she spoke. "Bounty hunter and Protector of the Multiverse, you say?" She suddenly was stroking her chin. "So does that mean that you've been whisked away like this before to places unknown?"​

Gin Ibushi

Gin remained calm and composed for a while until he would hear someone talking to him - someone else who had recently joined the group. Among other people, 'that' person in question was head-to-toe in armour and spoke to him with seriousness yet also 'some' degree of caring.
The little kid with the cat costume got her attention the fastest. He looked no taller than Megumin was, and had that same cheerful demeanor and appetite. It put a very bittersweet taste in her mouth as she spoke to him. "You shouldn't grow up to be just like someone, little one." She cooed. "You can pick up the combat tactics of others, but you must also discover your own abilities and prowess. If you remain derivative, you won't survive as long."
latest

"...I don't think I like 'anything' I just heard!" Gin had initially exclaimed with a tone of riddled worry - whoever this person is, not that he could tell who it was, seemed to speak with experience. Gin didn't seem to understand very well what they were on about, until the latter part of what they said came out of their helmet-hidden mouth. Gin, after hearing those words in question, had since got some time to decompress and think about their words before responding to them. "I-I know that, but... I never implied I was actually going to be 'just like' someone in every sense of the word, woof... I've got plenty of time to think on it, after all, so..." Gin's volume of voice lowered as he seemed to be thinking about something - about what this someone said to him. "...I mean, it wouldn't be 'bad' if I such, right? Or is that just me wishing for more than I'd be able to get?" Gin re-covered his mouth with his mask, having finished what selection of food he had chosen to eat - he's still recovering from the tastes he indigested! He couldn't help but shrug and let out a little laugh as though he hadn't got anything else to say to it - as far as Gin himself is concerned, it's a bit early to be thinking about what he will be like when he grows up, anyways. On that basis alone, he didn't seem too concerned about it - opting to ignore it until his attention was diverted back to Charlene as she spoke to him again - though his own mood was somewhat shot and in need of metaphorical fixing.
"Of course. You can be whatever you want to be. Trying your best to follow through with your dreams are what is most important. I should know. I followed through with my dreams to open up a successful coffee shop."
latest

"I really, really hope you're right, meow!" He said eagerly, closing his eyes tightly and letting out a few joyful, no-longer-supressed laughs and giggles. It was more like he was trying to throw any thoughts that would worry him out of his mind, but honestly, he's genuinely really happy to hear that much. "Follow... dreams... Well, I 'do' really like animals... Then again that's probably obvious, but... The point is I'm not sure what I want to do, woof. I'll have to think about it when I get there, maybe." Gin re-opened his eyes as they were flooded with hope - confidence, yet mixed impressions and thoughts. "But... aren't dreams supposed to be what 'could' be happening? Not that I don't understand following them..."
Character Information
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #FBA026
Status (physically): Fine​
Status (mentally/emotionally): Doubtful/Y E S​
Powers: None​
Items: None​
Skills/Abilities: Strong(er) sense of smell, agile​
Course of action: FOOD, GLORIOUS FOOD!​
RP Information
Interactions: P PopcornPie , Trektek Trektek
Mentions: None​
Nearby/In Group: (Everyone?)​

5b2057e1e85d457ee2e38ba6fa8be2ba_2.jpg
dcc342d244762aa466822dc1f7d19da5.jpg
d8co1k3-5cb7dab3-72ee-483f-8ea6-24204badbefa-jpg.759239
185972b04c501d8fc576f8620e63ff90-jpg.776272

"Oh my goodness, we're under attack! Hide!" Aine takes cover under the dining room table from the assault of cassette tapes

As Ander walks through the castle, he eventually sees Kathlyn walking down the the corridor towards him

A smile slowly spread across the King’s face at the sight of his wife. He approached the woman, his pace quickening until he was in a brisk jog. He engulfed Kathlyn into his arms, lifting her up and smothering her face with kisses. By the Spirit’s, he loved this woman. He did this for what felt like an eternity, refusing to set her down until, finally, he put her back on her feet, still holding her as he said, “My love...I trust our daughter has settled down?”

Kathlyn couldn’t help but smile from Ander’s affection for her. He knew how to make her feel cherished “Ander, please, not in the hall! Our subjects might spot us~” She chuckles before being set down “But I uuummm…” Kathlyn clears her throat “Left her with the strangers...Worry not, she’ll be fine. If she hasn’t irritated them yet with her antics.”

Ander smirked at his wife’s tease, shrugging as he said, “It’s nothing they haven’t seen before, Kathlyn. I’m sure they’d be fine.” His heart sank a little when she told him where Aine was. The strangers were...trustworthy, he supposed. But he was still unnerved to have his daughter alone with them. He sighed, simply nodding as he said, “Ah, right..I’m sure she’s doing well…” He didn’t want to let Kathlyn know what he thought. He didn’t want to hurt her, make her feel as if he didn’t value her own decisions. He still wanted to get to the hall as soon as possible, however. The King looped his arm with Kathlyn’s, giving her a gentle kiss on the cheek as he said, “Shall we, My Queen?”

Kathlyn’s sweet smile returns as she kisses Ander on his cheek in return “We shall, My King~” He takes her other hand and rests it against Ander’s bicep as she lets her husband escort her to the dinning hall. The moment they enter, all the strangers were seated and already eating from the massive banquet prepared for the evening. Already, Ander notices a few new faces that he was sure weren’t present before but they were here now.

Bryant approaches the King and Queen from the side and bows to them “Your Highnesses. We’re pleased you came...Because I have a feeling we’re going to have to relieve some of our guards from duty….”

Ander already didn’t like this. There were more of them now?! Were they falling from the bloody sky now? That’s what it felt like. He let out a weary sigh at the sight, pulling Kathlyn’s seat out for her before taking his own at the head of the table. He entwined his hand with his wife’s under the table, nodding at Bryant. He took a long, deep breath, closing his eyes as he readied himself. Finally, he spoke. “Greetings, strangers. I trust the banquet has been well so far? I’m afraid this is more than formality. I...have a favor to ask. That Wintaur you struck down is but one of an army. The Porcelain Army, to be exact. For generations they’ve torn across the world. Their numbers are endless, their purpose...I’m not quite sure. And they’re coming here. My people will not survive this. Unless...you lend us your aid. I know you owe me nothing, and I can’t say I trust you fully myself, but the lives of everyone in Byrne is relying on you.” His words were firm and passionate. His earnesty was nearly infectious. Not a single word was fake or disingenuous. Ander was never a charismatic man. He led through example, not words, the loyalty of those under him earned not freely given. This was the way of his ancestors, and he hoped it would work here.

He sat in impatient silence, his grip on Kathlyn’s hand tightening in anticipation. Ander could feel his heart pounding in his chest, resonating in his ears. The food before him look beyond unappetizing, and his stomach felt as if it was performing some kind of circus act. Everything rode on this...a couple of strangers...by the Spirit’s, what his life come to?

Aine crawls out from under the table and claps for Ander with a smile on her face. She always did like it when her father addressed an audience. “Yaaay, papa~!”

Bryant gives Ander a stare of assurance. That there was no shame for asking for help...Even from unlikely sources such as these. But if the Saiyan, Bardock’s prediction held any truth, they’d get through this. And like any desperate old fool, he hopes it is.
Crow Crow PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss P PopcornPie Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Trektek Trektek Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 BoltBeam BoltBeam DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Develius Develius darkred darkred

Last edited:
Bowser's words were another kick in the gut for Samus, who hung her head. "You don't know about Ganondorf's attempt to take over the multiverse? Then you're not the Bowser I know, either..."

You know what? This was okay. Samus had already experienced both being alone in the world and all her friends being dead before, she could absolutely manage having these feelings for the rest of her life. So what if it was on a multiversal scale? She was probably one of plenty of people who left the multiverse for dead. Yoshi? Captain Falcon? P'shaw, they thought she was dead before anyway. Megumin could have just died peacefully out in space, and everyone from the MPF was already gone thanks to Ganondorf, right? True, she saw people who looked exactly like them in the Twilight Kingdom, but how was she to know they were the exact people she ditched. No harm, no foul! She would just keep telling herself that as she turned her attention back to the boom box.

Twhi-plink. The cassette tape popped at her like a burned slice of toast, and hit her right between her eyes-At least would have, had it not been for her visor. The bounty hunter didn't even flinch as the tape bounced innocently off and landed in her hand, while her unamused eyes followed.

Rex, however, wasn't so lucky. His cassette tape smacked him right on the bridge of his nose, almost knocking him onto the floor. "What the heck?! That's not a music player, it's a weapon!"

"Well, besides it being the most impractical, laughably harmless weapon I have ever seen, who brought it? I would know for sure if someone followed me from the valley into this world." A surveyance of the room brought her eyes back to Gin.

The cat-looking boy responded to her words with wide eyes, a stuttering voice, and skin turned bluish. "Oh my Gods, he's just a little baby, isn't he?" As a signal of goodwill, she knelt down and took off her helmet. "There's no shame in having a hero, little one, but you should aim to become a hero yourself, with your own style and strength. And being as young as you are, you do have all the time in the world to grow and develop."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once the king and queen entered, Samus bowed down. "Greetings, I'm to assume that you are the master of the castle. My name is Samus Aran, a refugee who was sent to this world by higher beings."

"Hey, Your Majesty!" The EVO waved, his smile fading upon learning about the Porcelain Army. "A whole army of big, malicious monsters? Woah." He closed his eyes and casually smiled. "But it's nothing I'm not used-"

"Allow me to extend my services!" The new objective had Samus's eyes blazing again. "Sir, where I came from, I was the most feared and respected bounty hunter in the galaxy. Space Pirates cowered when they heard my name. I've brought monsters over thirteen times my size to their enormous knees. And that's just my experiences on my own world. In my old multiverse, I was part of an organization dedicated to emergencies such as this." Her tone was almost begging. "I promise you, I won't fail and I won't abandon."

Develius Develius BoltBeam BoltBeam Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

reversegirl naturally noticed immediately when the king and queen entered the hallway. Then the King breathed and gave a no doubt impomptu speech about needing their help about a Porcleian Army filled with MORE of those beasts that they had faced.

Of course.

They needed something from them.

They always needed something.

The King at least felt genuine and did not seem the type to lie or backstab. So this had to be a genuine plea.

The problem was: she didn't like to fight. Not that she couldn't, she could if she needed to.

She floated over to the King and Queen, waiting for Samus and Rex to extend their loyalities before saying.

"I'm not much of a fighter but since you felt the need to house and feed us, I suppose I - and in extention the rest of us - are obliged to help you in any way you wish. It's the least we can do for the use of your no doubt limited resources. "

She curtsied out of respect. Though it looked a bit odd with her floating there.

"What do your scouts know about this "Porclean Army?" We need to know what exactly we are dealing with."'

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- P PopcornPie

Bardock (バーダック) and Gine (ギネ)

l5cz303btmo01.jpg

"As I said before, your majestys, in my world, things were different."

He didn't like talking about it because of the bitter connections. "In my world, My whole race was a planet "broker" for a ugly space tyrant named Frieza. I was the only Saiyan to stand up against him."

He was still a bit bitter about the whole incident and held his anger back for the sake of taking out his problems on the Porcelian army.

He placed a hand on his heart and stood, clearly squeezing his hand. "Excuse me for a moment, your majesty."

Bardock walked toward the hallway to take a breath.

1605913206001.png

Gine placed a hand on Bardock's shoulder.

"It's a long story, but avoid mentioning our race's past around potential allies."

Gine sighed and frowned "Your majesties. I am Bardock's wife, Gine. I've fought with Bardock with his crew on the battlefield, but I'm not really a fighter anymore."

"Did you say the Porerclian army was endless?"

Abelgard the Heir
&
The Thrall
D63BE6D9-A41D-4B76-BD27-D05E8A5B2E14.jpeg
B8AE2A5A-8E76-4EC1-960B-8FE0459F8BDA.jpeg

Out of all of the things that the Thrall would expect today... the response of the woman wasn’t something he didn’t expect at all... ‘sympathy’, a emotion not many would even spare a thought of towards him, especially those who barely know of the story his tale holds. Still, it’s good to know that there are others out there that are in a way, more ‘human’ than those even within the Hamlet... and while the offer would be tempting to others, he simply had too many sins for any form of redemption, and felt that the only way to relieve himself from what he has done.... was the same thing he had done to many others in past... death by combat. A peaceful life wasn’t for him, his mind simply couldn’t feel entirely safe, even when there is nothing to fear here.... so shaking his head no, he said

“Th....th..ank..s....bu....t....no...pe...a...ce....is....n...ot...for....me...fi...nd....som....eo...ne.....wo...rth....y....of...redem....p...tion”

he finished, this time, not waiting for an response that the individual would provide, going back to his meal, once again, moving his helmet back up and now using the spoon to drink the soup... the warm liquid going through his mouth and into his throat.... much better than the one served within the bar during its earlier days. Maybe he could let loose of all this ‘redemption’ crap.... and move on... but no matter the amount of will-power he had, he just would feel bad about his past.

Not much later, and the king has finally arrived, and with a statement this time.... it being about something relating to the ‘Porcelain Army’, a army that had existed for generations and was threatening to destroy this kingdom with their might. It was a situation all but similar to both Abelgard and the Thrall, although the Thrall didn’t care much at all other than potential foes to fight, before going back to his soup. Abelgard... merely had a a spark lit within his very soul, it was his job as the Heir of the Ravenclaw estate to protect not only his people, but make sure that the fate of the world was within good hands. Still, to see others suffer, even in other worlds, made him wish he could do much better, and wished that he could have been here much more earlier in order to deal with this threat with both him and the many heroes he had trained up back within the estate. So, for now, Abelgard stopped drinking his sorrows away with that wine of glass he was having, and walked up to the man himself, now focusing in and out.... maintaining his look of being a high standing noble and presenting himself like one, hands behind back, as he approached the side of the king.

After reaching the man, he did a small bow as a sign of respect, before saying

“I am Abelgard, the Heir of the Ravenclaw Estate, and one of the many heroes back at home that vanquishes the evil found within the dungeons... it is nice to meet your sir. Me and my ally here, the Thrall.” as he pointed towards the direction of the man with the large build and strange choice of armor, before continuing with “... have found ourselves suddenly at this strange place, but even then, both of us will aid you through the coming times, for it is our duty to take down the monstrous abominations back home, and free the world of the sin of the ever-growing darkness...”

The young man finished, hoping he didn’t accidentally embarrass himself by doing all of this....

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Trektek Trektek

--Sento Kiryu || Tateraya Herogami--
Crow Crow Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- P PopcornPie Trektek Trektek Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 BoltBeam BoltBeam DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Develius Develius darkred darkred

Hearing everyone's yelping about things flying about, Sento attempted to grab before his was sent flying. However, he overestimated where the Cassette was going to land, conking him on the temple instead.

"Hark! Don't anger the entertainer, I say!" Tateraya laughed before getting hit with a cassette tape himself. "Eep! Donpaka, why me? I liked your strange music you bakapon!" He groaned, glancing at the strange, music playing device.

It wasn't long until the monarchs arrived, and with them, a favor. Apparently, a faction called the Porcelain Army threathened to storm to Byrne. Sento needed to know if they were human or not. It's his creed that his tools wouldn't be used for war, even if they appeared to be built for that purpose. However, there was something that King Adler said that piqued his interest.

'Their numbers, endless.'

This could mean two things. 1. The Porcelain Army recruits every captive from their conquest. 2. They're not exactly 'human' to begin with. Curious, as the time period on this locale doesn't exactly lend to that possibility.

"An army, huh? Guess now I know why I've been taken here." Tateraya spat, tearing through the meat and bones of the turkey he yoinked before. "Fine then. Since you've fed me such wonderful meat, I'll lend you my power." He says to the monarchs ever so casually. "The Almighty Patapon's graces shall be upon you in your war. You have my word."

"If it's for the people, I'll help." Sento states, nodding, "However, if there is still time before their arrival, I would like to ask for a favor, your highness." He says, his gaze kept at the King's eyes before glancing at the others in the banquet. "I would like to request tools. Tools commonly used by your Alchemists and Tinkerers. If possible, I would like to perform some maintenance on everyone's equipment after the banquet" He soon let out a sigh, "If the enemy reinforces as fast as you say, then we need to be fully prepared to last longer than they can send more of their troops."

Acknowledging Zara's point with a brief nod, the Slayer would briefly polish the Ballista and issue a quick inspection before returning it to his hammer-space. As he was about to return to his food, he would note the appearance of both the King and Queen of the establishment. He was not the man to listen to authority willingly - outside of several necessary instances to advance his own goals - but nonetheless he would proceed to listen to what they had to say.

Bowser too would perk his head to face the royal family while he chugged down on a wooden barrel of cider like it was nothing.

“Greetings, strangers. I trust the banquet has been well so far? I’m afraid this is more than formality. I...have a favor to ask. That Wintaur you struck down is but one of an army. The Porcelain Army, to be exact. For generations they’ve torn across the world. Their numbers are endless, their purpose...I’m not quite sure. And they’re coming here. My people will not survive this. Unless...you lend us your aid. I know you owe me nothing, and I can’t say I trust you fully myself, but the lives of everyone in Byrne is relying on you.” [/CENTER]

The Slayer silently listened to the King's request. Already was he reminded of the days when he was with Night Sentinels fighting against the overwhelming demonic horde. This seemed no different compared to his struggles then and already he could relate with their struggle. Indeed he had nothing to owe the kingdom here as he was teleported here against his will, however he didn't believe they were the ones responsible. They didn't seem nearly as technologically advanced to formulate inter-dimensional portals to the outside world; nor did the King seem to twist his words into something more sinister or secretive. His tone and personality reminded the Slayer of King Novik - the King of Argent D'Nur and leader of the Night Sentinels - and the only authority figure he had even an inch of respect for. He may not know the King directly, but he could relate to his situation.

To him, this Wintaur army was close enough to demons as he was currently going to get. And they will do just fine.

Bowser would toss away the wooden barrel as he gave a mocking laugh regarding the enemy forces.

"CONSIDERING YOU GAVE ME A FEAST IN MY HONOR," the Koopa King haughtily declared as he rose a fist up, "I'M READY TO BURN SOME CALORIES BY PUNCHING THE CRAP OUTTA THOSE POPSICLE CHUMPS!"

As for the Slayer, he mentioned nothing as he silently rose from his seat. He reached into his hammer-space and pulled out his trusty combat shotgun before he made his way out the door and to the fort's entrance. The armored man made himself loud and clear that he was more than ready for combat.

Gin Ibushi

So, within a few minutes, both the King and Queen would enter the room, but not too long following their entries... well... Terrible news.
“Greetings, strangers. I trust the banquet has been well so far? I’m afraid this is more than formality. I...have a favor to ask. That Wintaur you struck down is but one of an army. The Porcelain Army, to be exact. For generations they’ve torn across the world. Their numbers are endless, their purpose...I’m not quite sure. And they’re coming here. My people will not survive this. Unless...you lend us your aid. I know you owe me nothing, and I can’t say I trust you fully myself, but the lives of everyone in Byrne is relying on you.” His words were firm and passionate. His earnesty was nearly infectious. Not a single word was fake or disingenuous. Ander was never a charismatic man. He led through example, not words, the loyalty of those under him earned not freely given. This was the way of his ancestors, and he hoped it would work here.
latest

Panic washed over the child's face once more - one of an army? Said army in question is said to be coming 'here' - to where they are right now? Gin stood right where he was, said nothing, and was only met with the internal screaming of fear he's still suffering. After a while, he managed to at least breathe enough to speak - though what he said was... exactly what you'd expect. "...I don't like this already..." He meekly muttered in a terrified tone. Seems that violence is a powerful answer in this world - with war and whatnot. Gin doesn't quite like any of it, and would rather not go face-to-face in any direct conflict! If only he could get that word across without coming off as... rude? He'd love to help, of course - but in no way would he think of voicing himself out, 'right now' - above 'everyone else' who could probably directly help little down the problem instead of him!
The cat-looking boy responded to her words with wide eyes, a stuttering voice, and skin turned bluish. "Oh my Gods, he's just a little baby, isn't he?" As a signal of goodwill, she knelt down and took off her helmet. "There's no shame in having a hero, little one, but you should aim to become a hero yourself, with your own style and strength. And being as young as you are, you do have all the time in the world to grow and develop."
latest

...And then the armoured one had approached him once more, removing their helmet and looking to him as she had spoken clearly - whereas Gin listened closely. "...I-I can do that, sure, but... how exactly I'm going to do it is what I'm worrying about the most, woof... Is that something I need to decide myself, as well...?" The child thought aloud, though sounding a bit more positive than a few minutes ago, he was still granted several additional thoughts that are tearing his choices away from him and his train of thought. "Yeah... I can do it, I'm sure I can...! I just need to work out how!" Gin's smile and tone returned, with the child himself laughing a little and now fixing his eyes on the crowd. Most people here could probably do a lot of damage, but then there is people like him, and so despite his initial fear, he just randomly blurted out... "...What about for those who 'can't' fight, woof? What do 'we' do, assuming there's better things for them to do?" He asked the man himself in a blunt, serious tone.
Character Information
Status (mentally/emotionally): Scared/Serious​
Course of action: FOOD, GLORIOUS FOOD!/Incoming hostiles!​
RP Information
Nearby/In Group: (Everyone?)​

Samus's heart started to sink. Gin's face had turned pale and shaky, and he seemed to hug his plushies tighter, all at the prospect of fighting an army. Once again, the Chozoian femme saw fragments of Megumin in his eyes, remembered how shell-shocked she was upon coming back from her forced volunteer work in Blood Gulch. The archwizard's foray into the MPF's mess was bad enough, but experiments performed on her messed with her so badly that it left her without Explosion, her only form of attack. When Samus and her partner took her in and agreed that she needed to learn melee combat, the Crimson Demon's face looked just like this.

"You will come to decide for yourself. The fun part is, you won't even know you're forging your own path after a while." There was an awkwardness to her tone; Honestly, she had forgotten where she was going with her own advice. Was this even good advice? Maybe it was only applicable to herself, how many other people did she know who were raised into this gig by bird folk? "You'll begin by trusting your instincts, then you'll figure out patterns of instincts that work best for your challenges. And you won't think about it right then. You'll see harmony between your body, mind, and heart, and grow to trust them." Then, for some reason, her eyes shifted downward and scrunched up.

"Samus, no, don't say it."

"You've already lost one. You've already given yourself enough heartache."

"Don't torture yourself with this a second time, Samus."

She sighed. "...Maybe someone else here can protect you, and show you how."

BoltBeam BoltBeam

Fluffington the Mighty continues to battle her rectangular foe. She manages to pounce on it and flip it into her grasp as she rolls onto her back. She kicks at it with her hind legs, and biting down on the corner of it.
Fluffington the Mighty used Double Kick!
Fluffington the Mighty used Bite!

After a moment or two of grappling, the Eevee throws her opponent away, staying on her back, legs wiggling as she looks up at the others nearby.
1605998854497.png
Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- P PopcornPie BoltBeam BoltBeam Trektek Trektek Develius Develius Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 darkred darkred

RIPPER
Jodelle Ferland (Five) – Cast | Dark Matter | Syfy -  http://www.syfy.com/darkmatter/cast/five/1 | Hair styles, Green hair, Hair  today

Ripper doesn't even look up when the king and queen enters and just vaguely listens to their pleas of assistance, just continues ripping into her meat as if there were no tomorrow. She watches though as the humans pledge their alleigance. She growls gruttually as she says, mostly to herself "ya want us to fight an army on your behalf? Umm, no thanks! I am just a weak little girl and prey is better when it can't fight back." She wasn't a coward, she just didn't like losing and she already died once. And she wasn't going to die again. She bites into the meat some more. "Much easier to kill!"

P PopcornPie

Charlene Haversmith

The Thrall's response to her suggestion seemed to be hinted at massive sadness, that the man, himself, was far beyond redemption and that he was not worthy of any sort of kindness that was given to him. Charlene was saddened by this. No one should have to live in such a manner that they believed themselves beyond all hope. But perhaps that was the very nature of the world that he arrived from, which is why he did not wish to return to?

He clearly didn't wait for her response before going back to eating his food, but that didn't stop her from giving one. "I might not know you, but one thing that I do know, is that no one is never beyond redemption. It...it might be a rough road, but I have seen people come back from dark places in my home on the Great Train. And now some of those people use their skills and abilities to help the people. I don't know how things work on your world, so perhaps you might be beyond redemption, but until you try, how will you know?" It was something that she felt deep down from the bottom of her heart, and caused tears to begin to well up in her eyes.

The young barista was about to respond to Gin, when the King and Queen of this nation arrived. Their outfits might be far different than hers, but they still seemed to be those befitting royalty from this given area. Remembering her many years of etiquette as one of the members of a former High Family on the Great Train, she gently bowed her head as they arrived into the room.

The others must have struck down this Wintaur. She certainly had arrived long after that encounter was over and done with. And here she was reaping the benefits of a meal of heroes. She felt slightly ashamed, even though the young Princess was the one that called her into the banquet hall.

At the announcement of an army arriving, Charlene's eyes widened a bit. She had no fighting skills and would be useless in combat. She looked over at Gin. He was a young child, and he didn't look as though he were capable of fighting either. Seeing the fear on his face, she swallowed her own fear so as to not worry him further and pulled him close. "I will keep you safe Gin." She smiled widely at the young boy.

BoltBeam BoltBeam Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505
------------------------------------------
ZARA

THE STEEL DEVIL

artwork_gun_women_fantasy_art-74426.jpg (286.64KiB)

There seemed to be a silent understanding between the Slayer and Zara. One that would almost certainly be expanded upon on the battlefield rather than through words. the battlefield was the one place where you could learn far more about a person than just by speaking to them. And a person's true nature was always revealed under such levels of stress and adrenaline.

The armored woman seemed to have not heard her comment, which was fine. Apparently she was being overwhelmed by seeing people that she recognized, but that did not recognize her in return. Listening in on her conversations, it seemed as though this armored woman was going to have some sort of mental breakdown. Zara would have to keep an eye on her. Especially if they were all being summoned here to fight on the battlefield together. A strained mind was a dangerous thing to have. If one were to snap, they could either kill or get allies killed by breaking formations. It was a precarious thought.

The KIng and Queen arrived in the hall and announced that they were in fact going to be fighting an army. From the sounds of things, it was a large, powerful army with Monsters as backup. Looking around, this seemed to be a badass crew, but without a unified leader to unite under and discipline, it could fall apart at a moments notice.

First Bounty Hunter armored woman through her hat into the ring. Then the sickly looking noble. Good for him. Then a couple others including that Large Turtle. It was strange that there were still many others that were silent.

Zara stood up. "I might have ended up in this world by means unknown, but you've fed me a good meal, and I'm ready and raring to throw down with this Porcelin army. Give me a good sniping position, and they won't know what hit them."

P PopcornPie , Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

Gin Ibushi

Gin remained seated - sitting in fear and fear alone as the thoughts of the announcement he had just heard continued to rattle his brain - his mind. The worries themselves only increased his panic, and if you'd look, you'd see his face lose more of a hold on a smile it had already lost. Given time to hear what Samus said to him - who he still doesn't know who they are, but he listens to them none the less - he breathes, thinks, and responds though his fear.
"You will come to decide for yourself. The fun part is, you won't even know you're forging your own path after a while." There was an awkwardness to her tone; Honestly, she had forgotten where she was going with her own advice. Was this even good advice? Maybe it was only applicable to herself, how many other people did she know who were raised into this gig by bird folk? "You'll begin by trusting your instincts, then you'll figure out patterns of instincts that work best for your challenges. And you won't think about it right then. You'll see harmony between your body, mind, and heart, and grow to trust them."
She sighed. "...Maybe someone else here can protect you, and show you how."
latest

"I... really hope you're right, meow... I'm not too sure I understand everything you're saying, but... I really hope I can trust those words..." He said somewhat weakly, closing his eyes to hold in his emotions before he continued speaking some more. "Challenges are made to be possible - to be completed, woof... To that end, I will at least try to clear them - but there are some things that still 'won't' be possible..." Before he could even continue, he keeled over and buried himself into his own arms while he contemplated Samus' words - and yet even more before he could respond, he would suddenly feel an embrace take a hold on him and locking him into it - this was Charlene's embrace, trying to comfort his distress.
She looked over at Gin. He was a young child, and he didn't look as though he were capable of fighting either. Seeing the fear on his face, she swallowed her own fear so as to not worry him further and pulled him close. "I will keep you safe Gin." She smiled widely at the young boy.
latest

Gin didn't say a word as his vocal chords instead burnt themselves out in co-ordination with crying - and perhaps it's an ugly sight, but Gin was quite frankly terrified of the prospect of being in harms way and having to do something he's clearly not equipped for nor is willing to do. Not looking around him as he instead buried himself and his face in what comfort he could salvage while his fearful tears ran out of the 'cages' that are the boy's eyes and down his cheeks and face, Gin eventually looked up to the woman before him - wiping his tears with his two gloved hands, nodding weakly as he still had some tears ready to make their own gushing descent like a waterfall. "T...T-Thank you... I'm just, so... scared, meow..."
Character Information
Status (mentally/emotionally): Scared to tears​
Course of action: "I don't... I d-don't wanna do this, woof...!"
RP Information
Interactions: P PopcornPie , Trektek Trektek