• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
RIPPER
She could smell the fear radiating from some of the guest, especially the weird kid. Out of boredom, she had been listening to their conversation, and she didn't have much to add to it. Fear was the natural response of prey, and children had the right to be afraid. They were children, after all, small, underdeveloped. Weak. Not that she was any stronger in this form. She eyed the adults though; one looked particularly useless in a fight, if one could tell from the way she was dressed while the others looked pretty tough and difficult. She will have to consider that when she went hunting. Not that she would hunt these people, not here and not while they were together. A Shift now will spell the end for her, as will partipicating in this human war. But if she did, she would probably aim for the kids first - they were easy prey - as long as they were isolated from the adults. Though it largely depended on the adult. The sexy but utterly useless woman she can kill in a heartbeat, the other one with the weapons looked tough and might actually beat her if the tide of battle shifted but she was confident she could take her if the odds were favorable enough. The woman in armor was a no go. Her claws and teeth would have a hard time pentrating her protective shell and by the time she did, she would have no doubt been severely injured and forced to retreat. Not that she needed to hunt, considering that these fools willingly partaked in their catch.

She continued to eye them as she eat her food. Ripper didn't really care much for manners.

Trektek Trektek
P PopcornPie
BoltBeam BoltBeam
Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

If the purple casette had any bit of life, it was probably enduring it with rage in its mind. Otherwise, its response to Fluffington was that of an inanimate object.

Ratbat's Attack fell!

Wait, what was a Ratbat?

Fluffington's assault continued.

-
-

The strange casette stayed still, but at long last, it was tossed aside.

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

Gin, in the meantime, was victim to the mayhem-inflicted casette player too, getting struck like the others.

kn77t91H48FFcH7ZKhNTNAid2hVE1OQGLykXVCRjmVMMyzo_8RN_DPLM4npuv2FO_hq2O6D703e8rmIZafxVwCap9FTHh-dqv49iC-Dpi-h4U1f6Rp-9

MC60. Glit.

What's a Glit?

BoltBeam BoltBeam

"Don't need to say anymore, sir. We'll crack that Porcelain Army... like porcelain! If they're out for the people, it's up to guys like us to kick their teapots!" Ben immediately declared.

He looks towards Gin, raising an eyebrow, then whispers to Ander.

"I think some of us should stay behind here."

BoltBeam BoltBeam Trektek Trektek Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

"Trust me." Samus crowed.

"Just not with your life."

"I was like you, lost and confused. Then I departed from the Federation and began to seek bounties. Now look at me!" "Yes, look at me. A refugee from a multiverse I left to disintegrate." "There are many things I still can't do, too, but there were also many challenges that I overcame. You can do it." Fuck it, as Gin hid himself in his arms, Samus gave in to the motherly tendencies Megumin reawakened and lightly ruffled his hair. "Nothing is ever truly hopeless."

The warring between her two halves intensified right then. "No more apprentices! You left the last one for dead! But I wouldn't do the same this time! You lost Megumin, what makes you think you won't lose Gin? I know better now! I'll never let my needs outweigh the needs of the many again. That's what you said the first time. You said you'd see Ganondorf's defeat to the end. Instead, you let Megumin sever your loyalties! AND YOU LET ALL YOUR FRIENDS DIE FOR SOME RANDOM GIRL! A random girl who needed my help!" It gave her a headache, and she forgot how to close her wiggling jaw.

Fortunately, another girl saved her from a second helping of parental heartbreak. "Oh, thank God. Yes. Protect him. Thank you. D-don't take that the wrong way, I just...I'm better off protecting myself." She distanced herself from the two, now investigating her cassette. There weren't any words printed on it, but maybe her Scan Visor could at least trace its origin.

Rex was doing the same with his own tape, running his thumbs up and down its surface.

BoltBeam BoltBeam Trektek Trektek Crow Crow

Gin Ibushi

As Gin let all of his emotions free, while he sobbed and cried - burning his emotions on what comfort he could lay his hands on and bury himself into, he couldn't help but feel like someone or something was staring at him with an unhealthy, vicious instinct... He couldn't tell who or what it was, but he could 'feel it' watching over him. You know what else he would feel? A tape, 'shot' right at him, and hitting him in the back of his head.
Gin, in the meantime, was victim to the mayhem-inflicted casette player too, getting struck like the others.

kn77t91H48FFcH7ZKhNTNAid2hVE1OQGLykXVCRjmVMMyzo_8RN_DPLM4npuv2FO_hq2O6D703e8rmIZafxVwCap9FTHh-dqv49iC-Dpi-h4U1f6Rp-9

MC60. Glit.

What's a Glit?​
latest

Hissing after the impact resounded a 'whack' on the back of his head, Gin turned around to see the tape in question clatter around on the floor. Understandably, he is confused, but he's more of an 'irritated upset' right now, as if you'd look at his face, you'd see exactly that though not a single word left his mouth to reinforce that expression or his mood. Gin left the tape there for now, but he would later intend to pick it up.
"Trust me."
"I was like you, lost and confused. Then I departed from the Federation and began to seek bounties. Now look at me!" "Yes, look at me. A refugee from a multiverse I left to disintegrate." "There are many things I still can't do, too, but there were also many challenges that I overcame. You can do it." Fuck it, as Gin hid himself in his arms, Samus gave in to the motherly tendencies Megumin reawakened and lightly ruffled his hair. "Nothing is ever truly hopeless."
latest

After his hair was ruffled under his hood by Samus, Gin couldn't help but look to her as she spoke and seemed troubled. "...I think hope is a bit of a subjective term, woof... But... I don't think I'm in the position to argue or speak for myself here - it doesn't matter." Gin sighed and shrugged, listening to her story. "...There's still a difference between us even 'with' your story, meow. We're completely different people, but it's not that I'm on about - the things we've been through and done. Just because it worked for you, I'm still not too sure it'll work for me..."
Character Information
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #FBA026
Status (physically): Fine​
Status (mentally/emotionally): Scared to tears​
Powers: None​
Items: None​
Skills/Abilities: Strong(er) sense of smell, agile​
Course of action: "I don't... I d-don't wanna do this, woof...!"
RP Information
Interactions: P PopcornPie
Mentions: PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss (being watched)​
Nearby/In Group: (Everyone?)​

dcc342d244762aa466822dc1f7d19da5.jpg
d8co1k3-5cb7dab3-72ee-483f-8ea6-24204badbefa-jpg.759239

Aine gasps as she hears this announcemnt from their father "We're being invaded?! INSOLENT FOOLS! We shall tear them apart limb-from-limb and cast them into our cold waters of Byrne and let their blood stain them for all eternity! ...Okay, maybe not the last part as we still need to fish but we're CERTAINLY going to tear them apart! How dareth they try invading the greatest kingdom in the Northern Lands! We must put these wretches in their place! IN THIER GRAAAVES! Unmarked!"

"Aine, behave yourself! We have guests! Sit down and eat your food, child..." Kathlyn remarks calmly despite her slowly getting embarrassed by her daughter's eccentric behavior

"Oh right! I haven't eaten yet. Okay, mama! But you better be figuring out how to best destroy foes in the most gruesome way possible, papa! They're lineage will only know regret when we're finished with them!" Aine takes a seat at the table and begins fixing her plate

Aine gasps as she hears this announcemnt from their father "We're being invaded?! INSOLENT FOOLS! We shall tear them apart limb-from-limb and cast them into our cold waters of Byrne and let their blood stain them for all eternity! ...Okay, maybe not the last part as we still need to fish but we're CERTAINLY going to tear them apart! How dareth they try invading the greatest kingdom in the Northern Lands! We must put these wretches in their place! IN THIER GRAAAVES! Unmarked!"

"Aine, behave yourself! We have guests! Sit down and eat your food, child..." Kathlyn remarks calmly despite her slowly getting embarrassed by her daughter's eccentric behavior

"Oh right! I haven't eaten yet. Okay, mama! But you better be figuring out how to best destroy foes in the most gruesome way possible, papa! They're lineage will only know regret when we're finished with them!" Aine takes a seat at the table and begins fixing her plate

RIPPER

Ripper looked from Gin to Aine just as she went through that episodic outburst, and chuckled evilly.

"The little squirt sure is a feisty one, hopefully nothing happens to ruin her parade!" She chuckles again as she tosses her food aside.

LIttle prey are always like that until something comes straight at them with teeth barred.

Hell, she will probably swallow her fear and actually face the threat.

REVERSEGIRL

Reversegirl on the other hand rose an eyebrow, a little concerned.

"Quite an interesting kid you have there."

Reversegirl would look upon the other two.

"Not that it's my place, but I sense that this behavior may be the result of isolation. It's cute and harmless now, but might become a problem if it persists through her growth. But alas I am not her parents, so I do not have a real say in this."

"Aine...Has little in the way of friends. Not that we don't want her to make any but...Here interests always lied elsewhere that other kids her age weren't. That and her sporadic behavior tends to scare the other children in Fort Briain... We can't force them to put up with her daughter and Aine's always been more attached to us more than them....I guess she knows that...We're just about the only ones in her life that would love her unconditionally, regardless of her oddities. A handful for sure but she's still my baby~." Kathlyn smiles for a short moment "I just hope that some of her habits where off in time...If we have any more that is..." Kathlyn laments as their situation might be catastrophic for them. "But perhaps...This time, she could find some...Decent friends in you lot. If you aren't already put off by her already that is."
PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

"Aine...Has little in the way of friends. Not that we don't want her to make any but...Here interests always lied elsewhere that other kids her age weren't. That and her sporadic behavior tends to scare the other children in Fort Briain... We can't force them to put up with her daughter and Aine's always been more attached to us more than them....I guess she knows that...We're just about the only ones in her life that would love her unconditionally, regardless of her oddities. A handful for sure but she's still my baby~." Kathlyn smiles for a short moment "I just hope that some of her habits where off in time...If we have any more that is..." Kathlyn laments as their situation might be catastrophic for them. "But perhaps...This time, she could find some...Decent friends in you lot. If you aren't already put off by her already that is."
PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

Reversegirl nods.

"Rest assured, she will be protected to the best of our abilities. Though I do not speak for everyone."

She eyes Ripper.

"Some of us may have different intent."

"It is an unpleasant thought."​

"Unmarked!" Parrots Fluffington the Mighty. The shiny Eevee rolls back onto her paws and prances about the room, even bouncing off of walls when she gets close enough. "Battle, battle~ We get to battle soooon~!"

"We're being invaded?! INSOLENT FOOLS! We shall tear them apart limb-from-limb and cast them into our cold waters of Byrne and let their blood stain them for all eternity! ...Okay, maybe not the last part as we still need to fish but we're CERTAINLY going to tear them apart! How dareth they try invading the greatest kingdom in the Northern Lands! We must put these wretches in their place! IN THIER GRAAAVES! Unmarked!"

"Aine, behave yourself! We have guests! Sit down and eat your food, child..." Kathlyn remarks calmly despite her slowly getting embarrassed by her daughter's eccentric behavior.

"Oh right! I haven't eaten yet. Okay, mama! But you better be figuring out how to best destroy foes in the most gruesome way possible, papa! They're lineage will only know regret when we're finished with them!"

Bowser chuckled as he pointed at the kid with seemingly father-like approval.

"HA! THIS KID IS GOING PLACES," he said as he looked down at her, "LITTLE GIRL, PLEASE DON'T STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING."

Once finishing his meal with a massive burp, he would get off his seat and face the royal family once more.

"OF COURSE, AS A ROYAL KING MYSELF," he would declare with a proud gesture as he pounded his chest with one of his meaty arms, "I TOO HAVE MINIONS THAT I CAN SPARE IN THE COMING BATTLE THAT CAN EQUAL OUT THE PLAYING FIELD."

He then faces an empty spot and raises his arms high into the air.

"BEHOLD!"

As soon as he roared, a large puff of smoke occurred as three different creatures popped into the picture. One was a small and squat brown creature, sporting two large under-fangs and a blue and white pajamas. Another was an equally squat figure, but wore a large white mask cut with three holes, as well as a green robed outfit, and carried a backpack stuffed with a golden wand and a mini-cannon of some kind. And the third was a bipedal turtle distantly similar to Bowser, but far less threatening - having a red shell sporting wings and wearing a red bucket on its head. They slowly got to their feet, still dazed by their sudden arrival.

"W-Where are we?" the brown fungus-creature in blue asked, visibly wobbling in place.

The red flying turtle shook his head, "Oh man, I dunno."

"Keep it together boys!"
barked the masked figure in green as he gained his footing, "We need to spread out and find~"

He'd stop just as he turned to find their king looming over them.

"OI! MINIONS!"

Now bug-eyed, the trio would get completely flustered as they quickly stood to attention.

"LORD BOWSER SIR!" they shouted while saluting to their superior in unison, "ELITE TRIO AT YOUR SERVICE!"

Bowser glared at all three as he walked to and fro in place.

"I KNOW YOU ALL HAVE QUESTIONS REGARDING WHERE AND WHY YOU'RE ALL HERE," he began explaining, "HELL, EVEN I DON'T KNOW WHY I'M HERE EXACTLY - BUT I'VE SUMMONED YOU THREE TO HELP WITH THE PREPARATIONS FOR AN UPCOMING BATTLE."

He'd glance over to the goomba first.

"YOU! PRIVATE GOOMP! FIND A PLACE FOR THE GOOMBA CORPS TO ISSUE FORMATION."

"Y-Yes sir!"
the goomba saluted before finally realizing, "B-But where's our forces?"

"I'LL GIVE YOU 'EM IN TIME!"
Bowser roared annoyedly, "JUST FIND A PLACE FOR THEM TO FORM UP!"

"E-Eek! Right away!"
complies a frightened Private Goomp as he rushes out the door.

Once he left, King Koopa would turn to face the flying Paratroopa.

"CORPORAL PARAPLONK! SCOUT OUT THE SURROUNDING LAND TO SEE WHERE THE ENEMIES ARE COMING FROM. THEN COME BACK AND ASSEMBLE THE KOOPA CORPS. DON'T GET CAUGHT!"

"Youuuu got it, Boss!"
the bucketed Koopa acknowledged before wondering, "Just where are the other Koopas again?"

"I TOLD YOU, I'll GIVE YOU THEM LATER!"
Bowser growls irritably as he clenches his fists, "JUST DO YOUR JOB AND COME BACK ONCE YOU FIND THE ENEMY!"

"Yes sir!"
the corporal acknowledges as he flutters out of an open window - only to knock himself on the top frame before finally exiting the lodge.

Finally, Bowser turns to face the masked shy guy.

"AND SERGEANT GUY! PREPARE THE BULLET BILL CANNONS ON THE TOP OF THE FORT AND STASH UP ON BOB-OMBS! WE'LL NEED LOTS OF THEM!"

"Acknowledged!"
saluted the sergeant as he waddled out to the exit... but not before turning around and asking, "And uh, just to be sure~"

The Koopa King would give a deathly stink-eyed glare at the shy-guy, as if he knew what he was about to ask. Taking a moment to reconsider his life-choices, Sergeant Guy paused before nodding rapidly, "Uh... right. I got it, sir."

The shy guy would then immediately bolt out the door, leaving Bowser alone with the stranger company in the banquet hall. He gave an exhausted sigh of relief as he sat back down at his seat.

"IDIOTS..." he growled to himself before taking a bite out of a gravy-covered turkey leg, "I SWEAR IF THOSE CHUMPS MESS UP THIS TIME, I'M GONNA DEMOTE THEM TO JANITOR DUTY FOR THE NEXT MONTH..."

Last edited:
Bardock (バーダック) and Gine (ギネ)

original.gif
1606257017046.png
Power Level: 10,000>>??/ 5,000>>??

After the Saiyan felt his hunger was sated, and looked over at the Royal family "My predictions have never been wrong before." But the Saiyan found himself itching to do something instead of standing around. Instead, Gine proptely grabbed his hands "You are staying here until the royal family finishes thier talk, besides the fight is coming soon, and we might be missing something important.

Bardock grunted "Hmph, fine."

The Saiyan knew better than to blindly trust everyone in the group. Some might be here for other reasons.

He stared at Ripper lightly and grunted before thinking to himself

"Why should I talk? I have no reason to talk considering I sent my kids offworld."

To everyone else, it could look like Bardock was mumbling.

Develius Develius (Bowser/Goons)

Mentions:
Ripper PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

Attachments

• 1606255433375.png
    1606255433375.png
    131.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 1606257017494.png
    1606257017494.png
    551.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Bardock (バーダック) and Gine (ギネ)

original.gif
View attachment 811027
Power Level: 10,000>>??/ 5,000>>??

After the Saiyan felt his hunger was sated, and looked over at the Royal family "My predictions have never been wrong before." But the Saiyan found himself itching to do something instead of standing around. Instead, Gine proptely grabbed his hands "You are staying here until the royal family finishes thier talk, besides the fight is coming soon, and we might be missing something important.

Bardock grunted "Hmph, fine."

The Saiyan knew better than to blindly trust everyone in the group. Some might be here for other reasons.

He stared at Ripper lightly and grunted before thinking to himself

"Why should I talk? I have no reason to talk considering I sent my kids offworld."

To everyone else, it could look like Bardock was mumbling.

Develius Develius (Bowser/Goons)

Ripper would notice Bardock, the only one here she regarded as another predator due to the sheer amount of power he embodied, staring at her. She would give him a toothy smile, "see somethng you like? Or are you anaylizing me?"

She smirked and laid back, eying the Saiyan who she had no doubt would fry her in a heartbeat.

"Ooookay," Ben was stunned when he saw Aine pull a one-eighty, "did anyone expect that? I uh... totally did."

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Develius Develius

Samus could've sworn the casette was identified as a lifeform of some kind, before her device went static and reidentified it as a piece of technology, no different from what it looked like.

But was there more than meets the eye?

Rex's abilities would temporarily enlarge the casette, before it shrank back to size.

P PopcornPie

5b2057e1e85d457ee2e38ba6fa8be2ba_2.jpg
185972b04c501d8fc576f8620e63ff90-jpg.776272

"Please...Please don't encourage her.." Kalthyn begs as she shakes her head

Aine smiles impishly from Bowser's compliments "Awww, why thank you, Mr. Dragon Turtle!" Aine is immediately stunned by Bowser's subesquent summoning of the Elite Trio "Oh my goodness! How did you do that?! You just brought them out of nowhere! Mmam, do you see this?!"

Kathlyn doesn't respond for that question. For obvious reasons

"Sorry, mama..." Aine hangs her head in shame

Most the strangers were more than willing to help out Byrne in it’s time of need but a few express hesitance for joining a conflict that doesn’t truly involve them. Some touting their feats of laying waste to whole worlds to rivaling deities. Some began asking questions on who were the Porcelain Army? And what was the best course of action against them? What could the non-fighters do in this predicament? Sento approached and asked permission if he could use their tools

The reaction seemed...mixed, but that showed promise. Hopefully the boasts were true, and those hesitant to join may be convinced otherwise. “You few hold the key to saving By-, no, possibly the world. Yet what would happen if you simply stood by and watched? Unsure of what to do while a world burned? I know not where you come from, but in Byrne, you would be held just as responsible as those that actually performed the deed.” He turned to those looking for answers on the Porcelain Army, the man sighing as he said, “I’m afraid I’ve never faced them before, all I’ve heard are tales. It’s best you ask my shadow, Bryant. He’s faced them threefold.” Finally, he turned to this Sento fellow. “I...suppose so. My father-in-law is the castle blacksmith, I’ll ask that he allow you to use what he has. Not sure what you need it for, though…”

Bryant personally didn't believe in the notion of these strangers being world saviors...But if their skills have any truth to them, then perhaps they can save themselves yet. Bryne speaks up “If you lot are ready to assist us in our battle then it is best I gauge what all you are truly capable of with my own eyes. We have quite a lot of preparation to go through if we are to succeed against the Porcelain Army. I’ll tell you all you need to know about them as we go to training grounds. Once you all have gotten your fill of course. I’ll be waiting outside the doors when any of you are ready.” Bryant leans over to Ander ”I still need to alert the other clans of this predicament, My king, so if I may be excused so that I may finish.”

Ander nodded at his shadow, saying, “Go, Bryant. Don’t let us hold you.” He bowed towards the older man, before doing the same to the strangers. “It’s been a pleasure meeting you all. I...look forward to fighting alongside you all.”

Bryant leaves the dining hall while Kathlyn stands from her feet too. “Come, beloved. There is a matter I must talk to you about aswell.”

The King looped his arm with Kathlyn’s, leaving the dining room with her. When they were alone, he looked to her, asking, “What’s the matter you wish to discuss, my love? Is something wrong?” He was a bit worried. Something else going wrong wouldn’t be out of place at the moment…

Kathlyn takes a slow breath before speaking “If...If our hope in these strangers are misplaced and we cannot stop the Porcelain Army, what is it you would have us do then? Will there be anything that can be done if vanquishing them proves impossible? I would like for our daughter and the children of Byrne to live longer years in spite of our lost home…” Kathlyn speaks in a steady but solemn tone. Her body language clearly indicates her worry over the matter.

He was quiet as his wife spoke, his eyes focused on the ground. He didn’t know how to answer. From what he saw, there was no other option. It was either this or inevitable defeat. The Porcelain Army could throw a hundred, a thousand troops to their deaths and by the time the battle was over, they’d refilled their numbers. It brought to mind a bee’s nest. As long as the queen survives, so does the hive. Their only option was to cut off the snake’s head, and watch the body wither. “I...I’m not sure. I’ve fought beasts before, even men. But they can be stopped. Killed, beaten. But not this. All I have is hope...and you and our daughter, my love.” He stopped in his tracks as he said this, cupping Kathlyn’s face in his hands as he touched his forehead to hers. “I will always love you, Kathlyn. In this life and any other.”

Kathlyn smiles “10 years married and you still know what to say to make me feel 10 years younger…” Kathlyn sighs “Even so, I want our daughter to have her ‘papa’ around long enough to spend her later years with...And now amount of covers nor a grand fire can replace your warmth, beloved.”

Ander couldn’t help but smile at her words. “It’s already been ten years? By the Spirit’s we’re getting old..” He gave her a gentle kiss, wrapping his hand around hers as he embraced her tightly. “I wouldn’t replace this for anything. I won’t let anything happen to you or Aine. I swear by my ancestor’s.”

Kathlyn reaches up and touches the side of Ander’s face, feeling the hairs of his beard. “I’d rather you didn’t make such promises, Ander. After all, a king is still a man. And a man can only carry so much on his back… I want to help you, Ander...This is my kingdom too. And Aine is my daughter...As Queen and as your wife, we are equals. And as equals, we shoulder the weight together.”

He nodded solemnly, saying, “I suppose you’re right. I just hope that when this is all over...another Briain won’t have to bury a parent. All I want if for Aine to not live in fear of annihilation like we did. She deserves more than that. We deserve more than that.”

Kathlyn nods in agreement “I pray to the Spirits the you and these strangers succeed. Not for Brynre’s sake but for Aine’s sake. She can’t lean on us forever. Neither of these strangers. She’ll...Have to mature faster than we have hoped given the circumstances. Just...Whatever befalls us, our daughter may not be the same again...The sooner we come to terms with that, the easier it’ll be on our minds…”
Crow Crow DerpyCarp DerpyCarp P PopcornPie PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Develius Develius darkred darkred Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Trektek Trektek BoltBeam BoltBeam

--Sento Kiryu || Tateraya Herogami--
Interaction: Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-
latest.png
300.png

"Thank you, your highness. You won't regret lending me them." Sento nodded, knowing what he needs to build using those tools. He knows for a fact that, somehow, they might get overwhelmed by their number.

Somehow, he needs to invent a form of forcefield that should shield the castle. A simple, yet effective one. Despite Welding tools aren't a problem as well. The only thing that would pose as an obstacle is electricity. Power. This world seemed to be medieval enough to consider even the simple notion of electricity as witchcraft. What he'll do might be considered a sin to this world, but for the sake of Byrne and its people, he might have to.

A true force field such as those that exists in Science Fiction would be hard to achieve as it literally doesn't exist, however, with his understanding of physics and, of course, his genius intellect. Perhaps he could make a working prototype of one under their time limit. Thinking about how he should go about creating this prototype of his after training, Sento ate silently, murmuring a bit as he took bites off of his ham. There's no telling when the Porcelain Army will alive. Thus, the sooner he gets to work, the better the outcome would be.

"That should be enough for me." Tateraya stood up, wiping the bottom of his black head after finishing the entire turkey, soon dusting his gloves by clapping his hands together, walking out the doors, seeing the king and his queen together, having a moment, it seems. Not wishing to bother them, Tateraya simply leaned on a nearby wall, contemplating whether or not helping this unknown kingdom really is a wise decision.

Gin Ibushi

Gin managed to clear his mind and his eyes of several, overflowing emotions - enough so to be able to listen to what the king would say shortly. Gin couldn't really make out an answer to what he himself asked, but he listened as best he could, soon 'coated' in dread.
“You few hold the key to saving By-, no, possibly the world. Yet what would happen if you simply stood by and watched? Unsure of what to do while a world burned? I know not where you come from, but in Byrne, you would be held just as responsible as those that actually performed the deed.” He turned to those looking for answers on the Porcelain Army, the man sighing as he said, “I’m afraid I’ve never faced them before, all I’ve heard are tales. It’s best you ask my shadow, Bryant. He’s faced them threefold.”
latest

...So, there's no way out of fighting for this, is there? Or at least, playing some part? He didn't say he wouldn't do 'something' for this mess - Gin being but a child doesn't really want to get involved in fighting as that's something he's ill-equipped to deal with by nature! This place and its value seems powerful, but... is it powerful 'enough' a saying or phrase - to make the group go against what 'they' want and believe in, for... wherever this is? One look at Gin, and he would be staring blankly - for his expression said all the words he needed to say but yet he didn't say them: No. Gin's intentions remained unchanged - and even if it goes against people's wishes, he'd want to leave the fighting to those who are obviously equipped for it - not he himself!
“If you lot are ready to assist us in our battle then it is best I gauge what all you are truly capable of with my own eyes. We have quite a lot of preparation to go through if we are to succeed against the Porcelain Army. I’ll tell you all you need to know about them as we go to training grounds. Once you all have gotten your fill of course. I’ll be waiting outside the doors when any of you are ready.” Bryant leans over to Ander ”I still need to alert the other clans of this predicament, My king, so if I may be excused so that I may finish.”

Ander nodded at his shadow, saying, “Go, Bryant. Don’t let us hold you.” He bowed towards the older man, before doing the same to the strangers. “It’s been a pleasure meeting you all. I...look forward to fighting alongside you all.”
latest

"...No..." He voiced his single word aloud, his tone riddled with fear and notable hints of anger and sorrow within it. "I... I don't want- want to fight...!" Gin's volume rose as did he himself from the seat he was on, springing back off of it and out of whoever's arms he was still locked in - both, if needs be. The expression on the boy's face grew pale - the same recurring stare, but it looked like it was only getting worse, his green eyes open and borderline motionless. He stepped back hesitantly, as if expecting some form of judgement or otherwise - and before you knew it, Gin turned and ran out of the room - but to where did he go? He did 'not' go to the training grounds - for as he said, he didn't want to fight - having voiced his denial to that as it were! Instead, he headed to the room he had to himself, and buried himself into the materials of the pillow, the cover, and the mattress - to try and burn his emotions out of himself and into 'them' to calm himself down while he tried to think of what to do. He'll probably be there for a while, but for what it's worth, he can still smell all of the food from the hall - as if it's trying to lure him back into that very room.

"If I'm not going to fight... how can I help everyone out, meow...? Need to think, and also hope that... I'm not worrying everyone so soon, woof..."
Character Information
Status (mentally/emotionally): N O P E​
RP Information
Interactions: Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-
Mentions: P PopcornPie , Trektek Trektek (leaping out your arms if the hold(s) still persist)​

RIPPER

Ripper laughed at the boy as she chewed on her meat, the poor sod was scared shitless.

“Relax! I don’t think they honestly expect a mere child to fight. That was more so for people like me!”

She wasn’t keen on fighting for these walking pieces of flesh, nor was she planning to - even if it meant the perpetual judgement of strangers!

BoltBeam BoltBeam

Charlene Haversmith

This was all getting to be a bit much. This king was expecting them to fight an army? Charlene was flabbergasted at such a notion that they were going to be attacked. She was besides herself, but she knew that at the very least, she would have to be strong for Gin. This young boy was trapped here, all alone and at the verge of tears. She wanted to keep him safe, which for her would be to find them a nice hiding spot to wait it all out while the actual fighters could get going with all the theatrics of the field at play.

She was unable to stop the large object that attacked Gin, but before she could do much else, Gin left her grasp, and then took off with tears in his eyes. It was at that moment that Charlene decided that nothing else was important here and now. She took off after Gin, straight away.

"Gin. Wait up, sweetie!" She called out to him as she chased after the young boy.​

BoltBeam BoltBeam BoltBeam BoltBeam
------------------------------------------
ZARA

THE STEEL DEVIL

artwork_gun_women_fantasy_art-74426.jpg (286.64KiB)

Zara was getting herself pumped. She was mentally preparing herself for the upcoming fight. The mercenary looked around at the gathered crew. Many of them looked undisciplined. Probably mostly loner types who weren't used to fighting as part of team. Even though she usually fought alone, she still had experience as part of a team.

A mental checklist of all of her weaponry was currently underway. If she had a few moments, in a short while, she do a routine physical check of her equipment just to make sure that whatever magic transported her here, did not disable her weaponry. Otherwise she would have to fight with whatever this King could provide.​

185972b04c501d8fc576f8620e63ff90-jpg.776272

As Bryant stood outside the doors to the dining hall, writing up the letters to the other Clan Heads, the doors open suddenly for the little boy in orange to run out and down the corridor. Already, Bryant knew what was wrong. Fear has gripped the boy entirely. Which was normal for it had happened to him to when he first went to the front lines for his clan. Bryant walked down the corridor still writing away until he made it to the guest hall and finds one of the doors closed. Bryant waits a moment until he knocks on the door "Hello? Um...Orange lad? You mind if I come in for a moment?" He asks as nicely as he can. His gruff voice tends to make him sound more intimidating than he intends to
BoltBeam BoltBeam

--Sento Kiryu || Tateraya Herogami--
Interaction: Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-
latest.png
300.png

As soon as Sento had finished his meal, the genius physicist stood up, leaving the dining hall. Immediately, he searched for the Blacksmith, aiming to borrow his tools and a couple of his materials for his project. He'll need to borrow a few couple Copper Ignots to be turned to wires, some iron plates, and a couple of nuts and bolts--if they're advanced enough for such materials.

Tateraya, meanwhile headed for the Training Grounds, aiming to practice his swordplay.

Gin Ibushi

After he had ran from the hall into his quarters, and past anyone and anything in his way in an admittedly blind, frenzied rush, Gin wasn't going to be the 'only one' down these halls at this time, as he had first warranted a concerned pursuer.
She was unable to stop the large object that attacked Gin, but before she could do much else, Gin left her grasp, and then took off with tears in his eyes. It was at that moment that Charlene decided that nothing else was important here and now. She took off after Gin, straight away.

"Gin. Wait up, sweetie!" She called out to him as she chased after the young boy.
latest

Gin could hear her voice behind him - Charlene's voice - but yet he continued to run. It wouldn't have taken long to find him in his quarters, with the door closed and Gin where he was now - buried into the bed he deems safety. He dared not say a word in response, until he was 'alone' in the safety of his room - with only himself, the empty space around him, and anything else there to keep him company. "No... I don't, I won't..." He muttered quietly to himself, trying to hold his emotions tight together and not burn himself out with them. However, all would be interrupted as when he tried to keep doing that exact thing, by a knock on the door and a startled hissing-like noise from Gin on the other side.
"Hello? Um...Orange lad? You mind if I come in for a moment?"
latest

"W-Who's there, and- and what do you want, woof?!" Gin sounded as surprised as he would look - if they'd be able to see him even though the door is closed. Gin had turned to face the door after being startled by the knock, literally shaking himself out of position and glancing to said door. "I-If it's about what happened in the hall, then... leave... me- me alone...! I don't wanna do this, meow...!" Gin keeps digging himself a verbal grave of fear as he responded some more, nothing more than fear littering his tone as it had been for the past few minutes.
Character Information
Status (mentally/emotionally): N O P E​
RP Information
Interactions: Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-
Mentions: Trektek Trektek

With the Elite Trio now prepping for the upcoming invasion being underway, Bowser took it upon himself to personally oversee and even help with the preparations for himself. Utilizing his mysterious dark ways, the King was able to summon more minions to do his bidding: both as diligent subjects and warriors. Private Goomp took control of the goomba corps, as he was ordered, and began lining them up upon the nearby hills as he taught them their strategy plan. Meanwhile, Sergeant Guy was setting up the bullet bill cannons upon the fort's battlements alongside his other fellow shy-guy brethren and the help of a few spare Koopa Troopa and Hammer Bro volunteers. Seeing his loyal subjects hard at work filled Bowser up with a sense of pride and accomplishment. Normally he would have his Koopa Kids be in charge of such situations, ensuring that they were kept in line and working properly, but here they were surprisingly competent enough in their duties alone. It was rather refreshing for him to see them like this for once instead of seeing them goof off.

As they worked, Bowser could be seen crossing his arms and observing his minions from the sidelines plucking his teeth with a bone.

f5HcS88.png

While the rest of the cast was preparing for combat amongst themselves, a now helmeted Slayer could be found sat upon a fallen log just beside the main gate. There he could be seen sharpening his wrist blades with a whetstone, scraping against the metal as sparks bounced off of each passing stroke. It was essential that his weapons and equipment were ready prior to every mission and engagement. And this was no exception. While faulty gear and weapon malfunctions were never that much of an issue to him during his recent ventures, his experience with such detriments ran deep within his sub-conscious. Such situations had happened before, both to him and others of various factions - ranging from his time as a space marine, a Sentinel brother, and even during his early campaigns as the Slayer. The consequences were usually being a minor nuisance at best or one of a more catastrophic and grievous outcomes at worst. Nonetheless, the armored Hellwalker wanted to ensure he was always prepared with gear that would never wrong him in times of brutal conflict.

Once he finished sharpening his blades, the Slayer moved on to his other weapons and inspected them equally with intense concentration and of careful quality. He polished up any rough edges, organized their respected ammunition for quick and easy access on the go, and tested each weapon's inner mechanisms for any faults or errors that could potentially cause problems in the future. Each weapon was an extension of the Slayer, all serving their intended role regarding a particular niche in battle. When utilized in their respected element, they could be utilized to their maximum and most efficient usage in eliminating the immediate threat in the quickest way possible. Each bullet was intended to hit their mark; never to be purposely wasted. This was a philosophy that molded the Slayer's thought process and care for his arsenal. And if the Slayer believed that any weapon could do better, he would waste no time in upgrading it to the point of personal satisfaction. He would not stand for anything else, nor strive to overachieve. For it was a simple system that worked and one that he was content with.

Yet from his current arsenal, only one weapon remained faulty; unusable in fact. As he finished checking on an abnormally massive gun, the Slayer would grab what looked to be a sword hilt engraved with the Slayer's symbol. The Crucible Blade: or what remained of it. Once a powerful energy blade capable of slicing through demons hordes like butter, even being strong enough to slay titans, the weapon had now been reduced to a useless relic. However, even it was sacrificed for a key-role in neutralizing a gargantuan titan, one originally to be controlled by the Makyrs, known as the Icon of Sin. To ensure its permanent death, the Slayer had to break off the energy blade and leave it embedded within the titan's pulsating brain case. For so as long as it remained, the great beast would never rise back up again. It was a necessary sacrifice; one that the Slayer deemed acceptable. If he wanted to reforge blade, he would have to find a source of raw wraith or Hell energy (argent energy) and infuse it with the hilt. Only then would the blade work once again. The Slayer knew only a handful of locations that could allow this, yet they are mostly hidden away in secrecy and quite hard to get to in the dimensions he knew them to be in. This, combined with his busy schedule, had provided very little time or need to focus upon the blade's resurrection.

But there would no doubt be a time where the Slayer would have to utilize the Crucible once more. And as far as he knew, no such power sources would exist upon this very world. Where and how he can find new sources of raw hell energy is unclear, unless provided with working portal back to his world. Until that time, all the warrior had was the hilt. He silently planted it back into his hammer space before taking out a red gas canister and filling up another one of his melee weapons: the chainsaw.

Last edited:
  • Ripper would naturally finish her meal and upon realizing that the rest of the meat had gone on to do their own business, walk out the dining table to the training grounds, where she would do nothing but watch the would be "warriors" go at it. Or in this case, a little imp swinging his sword around like a plaything.

"Nice form little man!"

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Fluffington the Mighty would take to the Halls, running, jumping, and bouncing about the castle in a sporadic manner with no actual goal in mind. The little idiot was just having a case of the zoomies. Someone should probably catch her before she breaks something.
EEvee Zoomies.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back