• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
RIPPER
Jodelle Ferland, women, celebrity, dyed hair, looking at viewer, Dark  Matter (TV), TV, simple background | 2845x1600 Wallpaper - wallhaven.cc

"Geez, you guys are dense as fuck!" Ripper says, smirking through her surprisingly sharp teeth, "think of this logically, if we were invaders and we got in this far, your precious King and Queen would already be dead considering our power and craft. So it's safe to assume based on how casual we are right now. that we're not going to kill you!" She picked at her teeth and continued, "so would you kindly put your weapons down and let us train so we can face this approaching enemy army of yours. Consider us your reinforcements! Well, actually, consider them your reforcements. I'm just a snarky girl who likes to hunt weaker prey. No good in a real fight."

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

Gin Ibushi

Gin dared not say a word as he would hear out the words of Bryant while Gin peered out to him through the narrow gap between the door and its frame, hearing his words as his anxiousness dwindled just like his mood seemed to fade - for better or worse, that is.
"Not every battle is won with a thousand swords. Battle is a machine, and it has many parts that make it work. There may be a place for you in that machine." Bryant states with a small smile. His confidence beginning to boost as he might have thought of a much better means to combat their foe.
latest

"Erm... OK, but..." Gin meekly spoke as he had left the room and closed his door behind him, shaking himself briefly and violently as if to re-adjust his attention some more. "Where and how, woof? It's easier to do something when you know what it is and such, meow..." Gin's voice trailed out after he had spoken, though his former tone seemed to persist even if his volume didn't.
Character Information
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #FBA026
Status (physically): Fine​
Status (mentally/emotionally): N O P E/Confident?​
Powers: None​
Items: None​
Skills/Abilities: Strong(er) sense of smell, agile​
Course of action: "I don't... I d-don't wanna do this, woof...!"
RP Information
Interactions: Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-
Mentions: Trektek Trektek (nearby, you'd be able to hear this)​
Nearby/In Group: (Everyone?)​

"It's colder than Hebra's Peak here."

Link thought to himself as he buried his nose into the long scarf that was wrapped around his neck and part of his head to act as a hood, the tail end of it flapping in the harsh winds as he slowly made his trek the blinding whiteness around him. His leather-clad hands tucked underneath his armpits in a very lame attempt to keep them from freezing as the snow underneath his leather boots crunched with each step.

The last thing that he could remember before he had woken up, was that he had been in the middle of raiding a monster camp before everything went black and he had awakened to sheer whiteness with a blinding headache on top of it as well and had a funny feeling that even if he could see anything, he wouldn't recognize anything around him.

Eventually, a sound caught his ears causing it to flick some as he paused in his walking, tilting his head back and forth some before catching it again, it sounded like..shouting? Shaking his head mentally, and sending a pray to Faroe, he made his way towards the sound until he came upon what he could see was some type of fort, making his way to the door and knocked as best as he could, hoping at least he could stay long enough to unthaw.

Reversegirl was floating around when she heard yet another knock. Sighing a little she went to open the door.

Link would be met with a tall woman with literal black skin, white eyes, and long white hair. She would be floating two to three inches above the ground.

“Ah yes! Another newcomer! Come on in. You came just a little too late - the feast is over and we are preparing for battle.”

Hero of the Wilds Hero of the Wilds

Link's eyebrow raised a little but didn't seem to surprise by the other's appearance as he soon stepped inside so that the door can be closed to keep the wind out.

"I see.." He said, voice cracking at the effort, his body lightly shaking some from the bitter cold. "I...only wish to get warm, it's kind of chilly out there."

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

185972b04c501d8fc576f8620e63ff90-jpg.776272

"Scouts are a thing, lad. They survey the area without being seen and give us a more apt description of where we ought to go and where is best to stage our attacks and defenses. And gatherers, they pick up small herbs and fruits and the like for our medics to make their medicines for our soldiers. To brave the sicknesses and tend to their injures of our army." Bryant explained to the shy boy
BoltBeam BoltBeam
----------
The soldiers continue to talk among themselves, still unsure whether to trust the newcomer's words.
"How do they know of the Porcelain Army?"

"Maybe they weretold by the King and General"

"It still could be a trick."

"H-Hey! ...Who the hell is that?" One of the soldiers point to the arrival of Link

"Huh. I don't kow but he sure likes his green by the looks of it."

"His ears are pointed too. He must be elven."

"Where do these strangers keep coming from?!"

"That is a male, right? I don't know why he seems oddly feminine to me..."

"Get ahold of yourself, man..."
Hero of the Wilds Hero of the Wilds PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

Gin Ibushi

While Gin's serious, if unamused expression lingered on his face for a while, until he had curiously asked his questions (to which it had faded as simply as the wind breeze would be able to), he wound heed Bryant's words yet again - one more time, still pushing on what he could do. This time...
"Scouts are a thing, lad. They survey the area without being seen and give us a more apt description of where we ought to go and where is best to stage our attacks and defenses. And gatherers, they pick up small herbs and fruits and the like for our medics to make their medicines for our soldiers. To brave the sicknesses and tend to their injures of our army." Bryant explained to the shy boy
latest

Gin stood there in silence for a moment as he thought to himself - is he really being told these things? That thought riddled the child's mind for a while until he sighed and shrugged it off. "I mean, 'if' that's all I can do for you, woof... I guess I can do that, then?" He thought aloud, musing to himself with said thoughts and pressing both of his gloved/clawed(?) hands on his cheeks to supress himself and think about it. After a short period of thought, he let go of himself and managed a nod. "...Well, unless there's 'anything' else I could be doing... I could try that, meow?"
Character Information
RP Information
Interactions: Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-
Mentions: Trektek Trektek (nearby, you'd be able to hear this)​

Fluffington the Mighty tilts her head to the side, thinking for a moment. "A story of glory's past? I shall tell at once! A-hem. It was a long time ago, and the world as we knew it was in turmoil. The Legendary's whom the world relied on had become twisted, corrupted, and hostile. While as a group, we had concerned many of them already, several more yet remained. I alone traveled forth, leaving my weaker comrades to band together as I went to the Isle of Minerals alone. The Isle, once a bustling city where Technology and Industry was at it's peak, had been reduced to a slagged, molten heap as the Legendaries who resided there rampaged. Registeel, Regirock, Regice, Regigigas, Groudon, and Heatran were the ones who called the place home, and they were tearing it apart, heedless of who come in their way. I disembarked, the floor slick with molten metal, my raft having already started burning in the boiling waters around it. The travel to find them was easy enough, as the Regi were very loud as they screamed destruction. The call of the Three Golem's was distinct, as they blasted Hyper Beams into melting piles of metal and rock. I swiftly charged them, engaging in physical combat. The clangs echoing through the ruins. Regirock and Regice quickly succumbed to my Toxic, but Registeel was immune. Thankfully the weakened ground was easy to Dig through, and I was able to out maneuver him. Sadly, I failed to notice Regigigas and Groudon in the area, Regigigas had finished warming up and was at max power, his speed and power vastly dwarfing that of his children. With the force to move continents he captured me in his grasp, trying to crush my body while Groudon, who was now in his Primal Form, had begin to Move the Earth beneath us, the sun overhead blazing with unnatural heat. I managed to infect Regigigas with my poison as well, as Registeel came to attack while I was Restrained, but I broke free! The Earth buckled, encompassing us three in the earths Molten fury. Myself resisting the Eruption well enough, and being blown away from the others to a better spot to fight at. I healed myself with a quick power nap as the Regi closed in, but I managed to slip past Regigigas and start combating Registeel head on! A well timed copy of his Focus Blast gave me an advantage to start wailing on the two. For many hours we battled, Until Regigigas fell to the Poison, and Registeel to my Tenacity. Groudon was my final opponent, and I charged with the fury of a thousand of my kind! We quickly engaged in a slug fest, but my greater power emerged victorious!"
Fluffington the Mighty regails with a tale of her conquest, no matter how people ask her to stop in the meantime.
Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Develius Develius

Link slightly rose an eyebrow when the girl passed through him, wondering if he should have felt an odd sensation or something from when she had passed through him, but at the moment, his body was too numb from the storm outside to really be too concerned about it as he soon slipped the rest of the makeshift hood the rest of the way off now, now that the tips of his ears were unthawing but one of them soon twitched hearing parts of the conversations around him and resisted the urge to snort, now that the rest of his face was uncovered, the men on the left side of him could see that the young man's whole left side was covered in scars.

The scars started from the middle of his cheek, splashing up over his ear that the young man probably couldn't hear out of, as the rest of them rand down the side of his neck before the scars seemed to disappeared down below the collar of his tunic, hence probably why the young man had trouble speaking, besides the cold that is, however, the young elf wasn't paying attention to the guards and their gossip as he turned his attention to the woman who had all of a sudden came pouncing over and greeted him.

"Hello...and thank you." He said with a bit of a bow to his head. "So....where is here anyways?"

[basically what his scars look like, in not so many words.]
EaK2aveWsAMGcny.jpg

Last edited:

Aine looks at in awe at Bowser's unthreatening army at work "Wooooooow...! Wish I could rule with such authority like you do, Mr. Dragon Turtle, but alas, my time to rule has not yet come. But when it does, I shall rule it with an iron fist! Well...A soft, iron fist. Because I'm gonna have Sir Fluffings with me~ Isn't that right, Sir Fluffings?"

Bowser gave an awkward glance over at the little pokemon before turning his gleaming eyes onto the young girl.

"I THINK YER GONNA BE FINE, CHUMP~" the Koopa King assured her with relative confidence, "I'M SURE YA GONNA MAKE YER OLD MAN PROUD - JUST LIKE ME JUNIOR BACK~"

Of course he wouldn't be able to finish before several soldiers came waltzing in, confused about the sudden arrival of these fresh faces they hadn't seen before. He gave them a dirty look, having been rudely interrupted by their presence. One of the soldiers would remark about Bowser's troops:

"And...And what are those things on the castle?" One of the other soldiers points out, drawing attention to the Goombas, Koopas, and Shy Guys weaponizing he main castle's defenses "W-What are those things? And who are you people? Are you lot intruders?!"

Bowser rolled his eyes with an irked sigh as he took a few steps in their direction. "OI GENIUSES~!" the Koopa King barked at the lot, "DOES IT LOOK LIKE WE'RE PILLAGING AND TERRORIZING EVERYONE HERE?! WE'VE BEEN WELCOMED BY YOUR LEADER OR WHATEVER, SO CALM DOWN. AND FOR THE RECORD, THOSE "THINGS" ARE MY MINIONS THANK YOU VERY MUCH!"

Eventually it would seem as the soldiers finally got the memo about their goals and finally began relaxing at their presence. As Bowser grumbled under his breath, he would soon catch his eye upon a certain green-clothed elf entering the castle walls. His eyes squinted as he quickly recognized the figure approaching. "SO HE ALSO GOT DRAGGED INTO THIS MESS, HUH..." he thought as he watched the character come into view. Being another main staple in the Smash Brothers tournaments like Samus, Link was yet another fighter that Bowser had fought multiple times since his introduction in the 2nd event. In fact, since then there had been two other alliterations of him - one that resembled a younger version of Link and another coming from a "cartoon-like" world. And both were fairly similar in echoing their regular counterpart in terms of movements and abilities, albeit with a few different characteristics that set them just apart. However he began to wonder if he was the same Link he knew or some alternate variety like Samus. Still, he was probably one of the few characters in this possie that seems to blend in rather well with the new environment.

The Koopa King proceeded to stomp towards Link. "HEY LINK!" he called out as he scanned the Hyrulian carefully, "DO YOU REMEMBER ME OR NOT?"

As the Slayer prepared for a fight against Tateraya, he quickly turned to not the presence of the confused soldiers that arrived at the castle gates. His shined visor glared upon the two figures, initially believing that a battle was about to take place. It was enough for him to cock his shotgun in preparation. Yet soon enough that tension had dissipated as they lowered their guard upon being explained their presence. A wise choice on their part. With that, the armored warrior lowered his gun in response. With this interruption, alongside Zara's attempt in calming them down, the Slayer had no reason to fight the pitch-black mass in front of him. He put away his shotgun and proceeded to walk past Tateraya as he searched for a place to double check his equipment. He didn't care to glance over at Link's arrival either...

Bardock (バーダック and Gine (ギネ, )

1610383268255.png

"Huh?!" Bardock's scouter alerted him of yet another "visitor" to the castle. While it would of stopped his training for a few minutes, he looked over at Gine who was interested to see who the strange new visitor was this time.
1610383632410.png

"Huh? Who you have on your scouter this time, Bardock?"

Bardock looked over at Gine "Come on, let's go find out."

1610383731506.png

Bardock landed himself on the ground, seeing the newcomer was a man with short ears and blue on.

"Huh? Who are you? You must of been the power level that showed up on my scouter."

Gine stood next to Bardock after she landed slightly carefully. She lightly gasped, seeing the scars Link had.

"Hello, stranger. Who might you be?"

Develius Develius
darkred darkred

Link let out a little a laugh, though it didn't sound like one, almost like it was just a puff of air passing through his lips as if he was having a hard time as he reached up to touch the side of his neck lightly when Ripper had mentioned them. "Something like that." His voice growing soft as if it was getting painful to speak as he looked around some only to blink a little when Bowser made himself know, wincing a little at the loud booming noise.

It took the Hylian a few moments to place where he had seen the reptilian King before lightly smiling and bowing his head a little in a hello. "It has been awhile King Bowser, I take it that you got pulled into this place as well?"

Just as he thought that he could handle what was going on, two more people came to greet him, causing his already overwhelmed self to lightly bury himself into the folds of the large scarf, greeting them before introducing himself as Link, and it was a pleasure to meet them, his voice growing quieter and strained.

1610390950445.png
main-qimg-ef5e8331f0f586bfe6e40c7644622e92

Gine and Bardock

================================================================================

Gine stopped, almost in worry for the stranger, almost feeling ready to reach out to feel the stranger named Link's scars. Bardock shook his head and pulled Gine's hand away. "Gine, he doesn't want to be touched, can't you see.." "He's hurt.." Gine looked up at Bardock.

Bardock nodded "I know, but sometimes scars show like the one I have on my cheek."

Gine sighed and walked over to the stranger and held out her hand "My name is Gine, this is my husband, Bardock."

Hero of the Wilds Hero of the Wilds Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

*Tri was walking along- he didnt know where he was- he spotted a strange man with weird clothes and a woman talking to someone, and he decided to go walk over to them, he was still confused about where he was*

darkred

Link looked at both Gina and Bardock and smiled faintly as he took Ginas hand and lightly shook it confidently like any warrior worth his salt would.

Opening his mouth to tell her it was a pleasure to meet her and her husband, he winced as only a small whisp of what could of been words passed his lips.

Noticing her concerned look, he offered up abit of another smile as to say he was alright, but had already seemed to have met his talking limit for now and had to rest his throart.

1610390950445.png
main-qimg-ef5e8331f0f586bfe6e40c7644622e92

Gine and Bardock

Gine looked up at Link with a sad look but bent back, tying her tail like it was a belt and nodded "He's alright, Bardock."

Bardock shook the long eared man's hand, almost appearing to pick up on Link's signals.

Gine frowned, "He's having trouble speaking a bit."

Bardock looked back for a second, even though he seemed to appeared he cared.

"Gine, this guy can take care of himself."

Develius Develius

Last edited:

"It has been awhile King Bowser, I take it that you got pulled into this place as well?"

Bowser paused for a hot moment to process what he had just heard. He cocked his head as he looked a bit puzzled towards Link. "WELL WELL," he grumbled curiously, "SO YOU CAN SPEAK! NOT LIKE I EVER DOUBTED YOU COULDN'T BUT AT LEAST IT'S SOMETHING THAT ISN'T "TYUAH!" OR "HIYAA!" OR SOME OTHER BATTLE CRY, GRUNT OR WHATEVER." While he wasn't expecting for Link to recognize him, the fact that he actually said some audible words for once had caught him a bit off guard. From the times where he did interact with the Hyrulian, Link seemed to be more of the silent type out of battle. He didn't speak much, if ever, only utilizing audible grunts or breaths to formulate his expressions aloud. Why this was the case eluded him, but it wasn't the first time he met a rather mute individual, nor would he had been the last.

He glanced back to note Gine and Bardock approaching Link to introduce himself. Yet curiously, Link didn't seem to respond verbally like he just did with Bowser. It seemed like he even had trouble doing so, or so the woman suggested. The Koopa King gave a confused grunt as he lowered his head around Link's shoulder.

"LINK CMON, YOU JUST SPOKE USING YOUR WORDS LIKE NOT EVEN A MINUTE AGO~" he whispered attentively while nudging the hylian, "WHAT'S THE MATTER WITH YOU? DON'T BE RUDE."

He rose his head to awkwardly glance at the two sayians before he gave an amused chuckle to break the tension. "ER, D-DON'T MIND LINK'S RUDENESS 'ERE." he spoke on behalf of Link, "HE JUST SO HAPPENS TO BE MORE OF THE SILENT TYPE IS ALL. I MEAN, ALL THAT SHOULD MATTER IS THAT THIS CHAMP CAN WIELD A SWORD AND BOW PRETTY WELL. AND I SHOULD KNOW; I FOUGHT HIM ER~ ONCE OR TWICE I THINK... AND THAT'S ALL WHAT MATTERS."

Last edited:
darkred darkred
Develius Develius

Link let out another puff of air, his eyes crinkling a little bit as he smiled, it seemed that he liked the both of them but would nod a little to what Bardock had said, that he could take care of himself, but it's always good to have someone to watch one's back and to be with before he had turned his attention to Bowser when the large reptile leaned in to whisper into his ear, only to have his shoulders shake in a little bit of laughter, nudging the other's shoulder a little at the mention of his muteness.

"It...takes a moment for my voice to come back." He said, tone still low in the hustle and bustle around the four of them. "My...latest adventure after our last meeting makes it difficult for long without a rest." He said, motioning to the thick scars over his neck and face. "And, I could always talk, just never had a reason before, as the princess's knight, it was just easier to bear my responsibly with silence so words were not used against me."

185972b04c501d8fc576f8620e63ff90-jpg.776272

"I still wont force you to partake in battle. Everyone does what they're able to and they do it well. You aren't a fighter, boy. That's plain to see, but you still offere to help another way. This is the only other way I can think of other than cooking and distributing supplies among the men. Unless you can knit and sow. That'd be something But I must go to he barracks and make the preparations for upcoming battle. You can stay here and be safe or come with and save a kingdom from destruction. But I know where I must be and what I must do." With that, Bryant began making his way down the corridors
BoltBeam BoltBeam Trektek Trektek
--------
d8co1k3-5cb7dab3-72ee-483f-8ea6-24204badbefa-jpg.759239

"Woooow...! I don't know what any of these creatures, but they sound legendary! I hope to someday bear witness to your greatness with my own young eyes, Sir Fluffings!" "Wait for me, Sir. Dragon Turtle!" Aine scurries to follow the spiked koopa all the way to the barracks. By the time she get's there, she's taking deep breathes "Whoo! Finally made it! It's so hard to keep up when you're legs are so short... Afternoon men!"

The soldiers immediately fall into single files as the young princess greets them "Good morning, your highness!"

"Good morning! Are you all ready to die for your kingdom?"

"YES MA'AM!" The soldiers respond in unison

"Good! Because today is the day you make our ancestor's proud! ...Again!" The young princess asks

"YES MA'AM!"

"Great!" Aine begins pacing back and forth in front of the soldiers like a stereotypical Drill Sergeant while petting Sir Fluffington with long strokes "As these colorful individuals have probably told you by now! Our age, old enemy, the Porcelain Army, have come camping out or kingdom's borders as we speak! Such insolence shall not stand! These new strangers are here to aid us in putting these welps in their place and you are to do your part and fight for your families and your King! Do I make myself clear?"

The soldiers look to one another, still indecisive about what they're hearing. One soldier speaks up "Princess Aine, don't you think we should...W-Wait for General Bryant to come and give a...An official statement before we make any sudden moves? We still don't know...Who these... "people" are. And you aren't exactly uh....R-Reliable...S-source?"

"YOU QUESTION MY AUTHORITY?!" Aine throws Sir Fluffington at the soldiers face
Develius Develius Crow Crow darkred darkred DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Hero of the Wilds Hero of the Wilds PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

“Heh, I like your spirit little girl!” Ripper says, smirking, “or should I say Princess...”. She picked at her teeth and looked at Aine, wondering absentmindedly how quickly she can eat her before someone interfered. Considering the close proximity of many Protective Predators in the area and the fact that the Prey had weapons, she assumed not quickly enough. Besides it would be foolish for a predator to attack a young one right in the middle of the herd where even if it did succeed would most likely die later anyway. “See, soldiers - your Princess is fine and unharmed and she vouches for us!” Let’s just leave unsaid the fact that I was thinking of eating her, shall we?

Gin Ibushi

And for the last time of the conversation, Gin heard his words... one more time, and this time, the words stuck in his mind - littering said thoughts as they seemed to metaphorically strip him of any thoughts of talking back as soon as he'd heard them and thought about them.
"I still wont force you to partake in battle. Everyone does what they're able to and they do it well. You aren't a fighter, boy. That's plain to see, but you still offer to help another way. This is the only other way I can think of other than cooking and distributing supplies among the men. Unless you can knit and sow. That'd be something But I must go to he barracks and make the preparations for upcoming battle. You can stay here and be safe or come with and save a kingdom from destruction. But I know where I must be and what I must do." With that, Bryant began making his way down the corridors.
latest

Before he 'did' want to speak up again, he was already half way down the hall - and Gin was in no position to stall him more (after all, he had a very important job to do). He instead sighed and reduced himself to wordless sobs while he thought and thought some more - as all for a sudden, the 'simple' task of just helping turned out to be a bigger ordeal than he initially realised without brute force - of which he lacks... He turned to the still present Charlene and fixated a puzzled, fearful tone towards her - one of 'what do I do now' or 'how am I going to do this' - if it could be identified.
Character Information
RP Information
Interactions: Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- (Bryant has left), Trektek Trektek
Mentions: None​

The Eevee enjoys being carried by Aine, especially getting petted. She listened to Fluffington the Mighty's past exploits, and understood the curse of being smol. Sadly, the good times came to an end when some sorry soul dared to question the princesses authority and judgement while she was giving such a lovely inspirational speech!
Fluffington the Mighty felt Aine reel her back and prepared to be sent into battle. Upon being launched, the Eevee spins launches a combo of attacks!
Fluffington the Mighty used Payday!
A spray of golden coins shoot out of the Pokemon's furry tail, smacking against the guards chest and disrupting his balance, before she meets his forehead with her own!

Fluffington the Mighty used Headbutt!
Striking her skull against the face of the poor bastard to incite Aine's wrath, the Eevee's attacks combine to topple the man, sending him to the ground, with Fluffington the Mighty landing solidly on his chest, before raising a paw in the air for a proclamation. "Victory!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back