• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
d8co1k3-5cb7dab3-72ee-483f-8ea6-24204badbefa-jpg.759239

Aine sees Sir Fluffington running around the place, she times herself just right until Sir Fluffington comes near here and asnatches the hyper-active PokeMon up off her feet "Ah-ha~ Gotcha, Sir Fluffings~" Aine looks to Bowser and watches the strange mushrooms, turtles, and masked people go to work "Mr. Dragon Turtle, what are those little creatures that hail from your world?"
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Develius Develius
--------------------
185972b04c501d8fc576f8620e63ff90-jpg.776272

"I wasn't going to ask you to...I was going to tell you not to. You are young and owe us nothing. I will not push you to fight our battle for I understand your fear...It's warranted. I'll be honest, orange lad. I'm afraid myself...And I've seen many battles through-out my life...And each and every time, I felt my heart nearly burst out my chest...But all those times I fought, it was because of my duty to my kingdom. You don't have that, boy...Stay here. Be safe." Something clicks in Bryant's head when he says that. He fervently continues writing his letters. He thinks he has an idea on how to combat this threat.
BoltBeam BoltBeam
--------------------
At Briain's Training Grounds just outside of the barracks, the fort's soldiers were practice sparing with a partner while others were practicing their swings on some of the make-shift dummies. Two soldiers were conversing while they practiced

"So, I was thinking, right?"

"Aaaah damn it, not again..."

"Yea! Don't be like that!"

"You're one of those people I wished as an idiot because I'd think we'd be ALOT safer around you if you idn't a speck of intelligence."

"...You be glad I like you, cause I would've wiped the floor with you otherwise..."

"Wipe the floor with who?! Not me becaaaauuuse you're the worst fighter here! ...And I don't even like you! No one here likes you!"

"...Well, you don't have to say it like."

" I don't even know why you're even talking to me right now! Why are you talking?!"

"Because I wanted an opinion on this! What if I dual wielded swords or axes or something. Because that gives me two means of attack."

"But gives you little in way of defense unless you know how to parry well...Which you don't."

"May be but since I'm light on my feet, perhaps it might be better suited for me as I feel like the shields slow me down somewhat. I don't know, it just feels like a heavy burden on my a-ah! AAAAHHH!" The soldier screams as it looks at the approaching Tateraya. The soldier's scream caught the attention of everyone on the training grounds and as they look to the dark imp, they quickly surround it with their weapons at the ready

"Explain yourself, creature!"

"How did it get inside the fort?!"

"We need to find the commander!"

"Why is it so black?!"

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

--Tateraya Herogami--
Interaction: Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss
300.png

'These creatures are but smaller cyclops! Taller than my brethren, yet able to wield modern weaponry!' Tateraya observed as he observed the training grounds, materializing a spiked, grey shield and a golden sword. 'I must join them so that I may better assist this Kingdom's army!' His eye smiled underneath his mask, as if wanting to train with the creatures that was now his allies.

Although, it seems that word didn't get through to these men as of yet, panicking as he stepped near the dummies.

"You Ahotons(Stupid fucking idiots)! I'm on your side!" Tateraya growled, lowering his stance, his feet tapping in rhythm. "Bah! If you lot insist on sparring against me...Then have at you! POPOPON JAN~ JA!" He called in command, drums resounding in rhythm as he sang in chant.

RIPPER

1607243985740.jpeg

“Hey that’s racist!“ Ripper said, leaning on dummy and smirking, flaunting her modern day clothes of jeans, boots, labeled black t-shirt, and jacket, and her short messy hair with purple highlights - looking as if she was drawn by certian people but Nope its just Ripper, “but yeah he’s very black! Better get used to it buckos! Your castle has been overrun by foreigners - all with the gracious grace of your king of course!” She lets out a toothy “I can eat you all up in two seconds” smile.

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

After flicking his bone to the ground, the great Koopa King looks down to see the girl from earlier ask about his troops.

"CURIOUS AIN'T YA?" Bowser replied at her amusing thought before giving a slight smile, "AHH, ALRIGHT- LEZZ' SEE 'ERE~"

He kneels onto one leg as a means to personally step down to her level - like he would do with his own son - as begins pointing out the wonderful and unique inhabitants of the Mushroom Kingdom.

"YOU SEE THOSE BROWN MUSHROOM GUYS OVER THERE?" Bowser asked as he pointed at the mushroom folk alongside Private Goomp, "THOSE ARE 'GOOMBAS'. SAY IT WITH ME - 'GOOM-BAS'. THEY MAY LOOK SMALL BUT THEY CAN PACK A WALLOP IF YA PEEVE THEM OFF. THE GUY IN THE PJS IS PRIVATE GOOMP - YEAH ORIGINAL NAME I KNOW."

Next he points to a group of bipedal turtles congregating near the town center.

"AND THOSE GUYS OVER THERE ARE 'KOOPA TROOPAS'." he said, "STANDARD MINIONS AND QUITE RELIABLE. GREEN SHELLS ARE NORMAL, RED SHELLS ARE... SLIGHTLY SMARTER I GUESS, AND SOME ALSO HAVE WINGS TO FLY. CORPORAL PARAPLONK COMMANDS A GOOD PORTION OF~ WAIT GIMMIE A SEC~"

He takes a deep breath before roaring at the group.

"OI~! GET BACK TO WORK YOU LAZY-SHELLS!"

The Koopas chattered nervously as they quickly disbanded and went back to work. Bowser then turns back to Aine with an apologetic expression. "SORRY 'BOUT THAT - SOMETIMES THESE BLOKES NEED SOME ENCOURAGEMENT IF THEY'RE SLACKIN' OFF."

He then looks up and points at the masked creatures on the roof.

"AND THOSE MASKED GUYS UP THERE WITH SERGEANT GUY ARE 'SHY GUYS'." he stated, "IF YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT'S UNDERNEATH THOSE FACES, YOU'RE OUTTA LUCK. I DON'T KNOW AND NEITHER WILL ANYONE TELL ME OR SHOW ME. I GUESS THEY REALLY ARE... SHY-GUYS."

He chuckled briefly at his little "pun" before pointing at the helmeted "Koopas" and the eyed bullets they carried.

"AND THOSE KOOPAS WITH HELMETS ARE ACTUALLY "HAMMER BROTHERS"." he explained before scratching his chins, "ALTHOUGH THEY AREN'T ALL ACTUALLY RELATED. THEY JUST REFER TO ANOTHER ONE AS BROS - IT'S KINDA WEIRD. AND THOSE BULLETS THEY CARRY ARE 'BULLET BILLS'. THEY COME IN THREE SIZES - REGULAR (WHICH IS WHAT THEY'RE CARRYING), BANZAI, AND KING SIZED. AND LEMME TELL YA, KING SIZED BULLET BILLS ARE BIG BIG. LIKE SUPER MEGA BIG, YA KNOW?"

As he finished up however, Bowser turned to hear several guards panicking as a new ink-black warrior appeared seemingly out of nowhere. The Koopa King growled as bits of flame fumed from his maw in smoke.

"HEY-! WHAT'S GOING ON NOW?! CAN'T YOU GUYS SEE IM TEACHING MISSY 'ERE IMPORTANT INFORMATION?!"

But as Tateraya shouted in tune in preparation for battle, he would initially fail to realize that just meters behind him sat the brooding Doom Slayer who glared at the dark lifeform's shadowy figure. He bolted up as he whipped out his shotgun and slowly walked up to him from behind. Once towering over him, the Slayer cocked his shotgun and aimed it right at Tateraya's head. He wasn't frightened by the small warrior, albeit skeptical about its origins, but his actions was more akin as a warning for him to stand down or be pumped with holes of molten lead. Had the shadowy knight attempted to fight back, the Slayer would fire and quickly join the battle.

Gin Ibushi

Gin, being tense from earlier, listened to the voice from the other side of his door - paying close attention.
"I wasn't going to ask you to...I was going to tell you not to. You are young and owe us nothing. I will not push you to fight our battle for I understand your fear...It's warranted. I'll be honest, orange lad. I'm afraid myself...And I've seen many battles through-out my life...And each and every time, I felt my heart nearly burst out my chest...But all those times I fought, it was because of my duty to my kingdom. You don't have that, boy...Stay here. Be safe." Something clicks in Bryant's head when he says that. He fervently continues writing his letters. He thinks he has an idea on how to combat this threat.
latest

"Then, tell me - if I can't fight your battle, what can I do instead?!" Gin asked sharply and fearfully. "I don't want to stand by and do nothing, woof! There must be 'something' people like me can do - the ones not equipped to fight!" He added on in the same tone, but as he spoke, he grew a metaphorical fiery temper - one that raised his tone and his spirit as he spoke. "What is there, if anything at all? I want the answers I asked for!"
Character Information
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #FBA026
Status (physically): Fine​
Status (mentally/emotionally): N O P E/Confident?​
Powers: None​
Items: None​
Skills/Abilities: Strong(er) sense of smell, agile​
Course of action: "I don't... I d-don't wanna do this, woof...!"
RP Information
Interactions: Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-
Mentions: Trektek Trektek (nearby, you'd be able to hear this)​
Nearby/In Group: (Everyone?)​

Fluffington the Mighty's little legs still kick at the floor for a second as she ascends into Aine's arms. She stops her running as she is carried over to Bowser and his Minions. "Oh, I guess I'm going over here now!" The small Eevee listens as the Koopa King talks about his different kind of Servants. Her mind whirring with thought.
Happy Hold.jpg

... Or not. She stares blankly at Bowser.
Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Develius Develius

ca7c2dc3946ed00a8df5e769f6de6755.jpg

f9a4da3002056f207258aca371da8376.png

At first, the young girl had absolutely no idea of what happened to her. She just woke up from the events that took place. For the most part, it's safe to truly assume, that it was a blur. Things at least were better than the dubbed Genesis Explosion that caused all manners of strange people to occur, who 'said' they were from other worlds, and she didn't have amnesia, but it was still strange. But, as she wanted around, and looked at the world around them, it seemed somethings was completely out of place. For starters, one of the most important things, was the fact of her location. It was snowy, and all she had was an trenchcoat. So, she held herself for comfort, shaking in place. Secondly, it was very apparent that she was with people she had no idea who they were.

She stayed silent but was truly unable to truly speak to the people around her. But, she noiselessly followed the others. She felt very, very weird. A tingling sensation whenever she was around another who wielded powers. But, she didn't really pay attention to that and focused on thinking. As everyone would be fighting and conversing with all manners of strange individuals and people, all they could do, was watch. They considered themselves too weak, too 'nromal', to even attempt to help out, at least as it was.

Eventually they were at the fort, which of course, was rather interesting in and of itslef. She likely didn't stand out in comparison to the Saiyans, or per say the Nanite wielding humanoid, since, well, she didn't stand out anywhere near as much and didn't have visibly seen powers. If anyone could sense her, she would sense like an composite of the powersets of the people here, weirdly enough. When she was told it was time for dinner, she followed the others, not realizing exactly how hungry she was in the grand scheme of things.

When Bowser started to make a mess, she decided it was best to ignore him. It was unlikely she could convince him not too anyways. Although, she sort of lost it when she was asked to fight in an potential war against an enemy invaders. She then softly stated to herself "I-It's the least I can do. I... I'm not a fighter, or experienced in this type of thing, but for the sake of these people who helped us so much, and for the sake of these people who I've just met... I shall... Do my best" . She softly declared.

Current Mood
Current Mood: Determined to say Thank You to Supergirl.
Current Powers she has within her so far:
  • A Crapton.

( @ Anyone willing to interact with her, TBH)

Bardock (バーダック) and Gine (ギネ)

main-qimg-303655b6cde2d3d3d9149f873a2e03cb
Wz5N2A0x_400x400.jpg

Bardock looked over "I'm not sure when the actual threat will arrive, so I better get training."

Gine looked over at Bardock "Wait, you are leaving me here without telling ME to train with you? I KNOW how to fight too."

Bardock turned and frowned "I know you do. Your kindness is your downfall in a fight. I'm afraid you'll let some enemies go because you are too soft."

Gine frowned "Wait, Bardock... I know how to.. "

The Saiyan mother felt her eyes well up in tears as she growled in a light rage. "I swear that man better think better.. I can take him.."

"How DARE he rush off to train without me?! What nerve.."

Her mouth was left agape.

The Saiyan woman sighed and shook her head "I can fight... I can help the non-fighters fight.."

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- (@Open)

Bardock: Heading to training room
Gine: Raging in castle

She decided to get up and wander. She wanted to at least attempt to make a singular friend admist the others. Eventually, wandering to the castle, she managed to see a peculiar woman, one likely older than her. But she seemed so sad, so upset. She wanted to see if she was okay, and that overcame her hesitant nature. "Umm... Miss... Are you okay ? I hope I am not intruding..." . She said softly to Gine. She wasn't sure if she was being a bother honestly. But attempting to help was the best thing she could do right now.

Current Mood
Current Mood: Determined to
  • Supergirl

darkred darkred

Gine (ギネ)
cdc82454583f1e4adcfc7ff72e7d499a.jpg

The Saiyan woman looked up at the brunette and blinked, wiping off the tears off her face.

Gine looked hurt over the fact Bardock said she was too soft. In better terms, a Saiyan calling her "Too soft" in his terms, meant she'll get herself killed if she doesn't get her act together in her race."

"W.. Who are you? My name.. is Gine."

"I'm apperently too soft to fight next to my husband in battle."

Andrita Andrita Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

"A-Adrianna... Adrianna Petrelli" . She softly said, before gasping as Gine spilled her heart out. But, her statement made her think, seeing herself in her, and knew she needed to help her. "Um, I... I'm not the best fighter either... I worry too much for people, and I know it'slikely your husband would see that in me as well. But... I won't change. As , being too soft, can... Be a strength sometimes. Because, you see potential in people that those hardened by the risks of battle cannot see. Um, I mean, I think that is the case. So please don't soften your heart, and continue your path of love and tolerance. Continue to reach your heart out to people, and maybe, one day, they will do the same to you...." . She said, smiling warmly.

Current Mood
Current Mood: Determined to give at least a good bit of hope to an Distressed Woman.
  • A Crapton

darkred darkred

Gine (ギネ)
1607293838154.png

"Adrianna, T..Thanks.. That helps a lot.. But we Saiyans are supposed to be strong, and not caring about others. But I'm not like them.."

She sighed "Perhaps Bardock will find out his anger got him in way over his head and I .. I lose him. I can't lose another like my sons.."

She sighed and stopped her crying "Thank you Adrianna, you are a kind stranger. Perhaps we share a lot more in common than we thought. "

Andrita Andrita Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

"U-Uhmm... It's fine. I'm just happy you feel better. And... Well, I can definitely see how we are so similar. But, not every Saiyan have to fit the same way. Some thrive in entirely different ways. Well, um... If you both , your husband and I are willing, may I be taught. While I don't want violence to be my last resort, I do want to use it in case I can protect those close to me..."

Current Mood
Current Mood: Timid, but Happy she made a difference in a small way
Current Powers she has within her so far
:
  • A Crapton

darkred darkred

Gine (ギネ)

7RCNB131nXG_h04jb-5qqnAS-SiJuPQA1kZnSK6EKLUNgpwGgfsN-fpgf5rnNJhsDzEoLK307lvSHZ3fv8RggffEi-VT1hxmSAniJ9-wX8rmj0lMY2Wlskvbcq8YuyzPNEvA-BH4

Are you sure you two are ready to go on a Saiyan training routine?

“I’d.. be willing to teach both of you to learn basic Saiyan fighting if you wish. But only if you two are prepped..”

“If Bardock didn’t go off and do his own shit, all of us could train. But he continues to want to train by himself.”

Ripper PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Adrinnia Andrita Andrita

=====================================================
Bardock (バーダック)

Bardock-DBFZ.jpg

Bardock found himself outside in the training area, seeing the others in the area, the blackish creature and the castle's soldiers each fighting each other.

Bardock grunted and made a small area for himself as he began to train himself for the upcoming battle.

He had to fight to protect the others, Gine, and eventually go on and defeat Frieza one day.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

She was a bit unnerved at the other woman who appeared. Not upset. "Um, I'mhappy I'm not the only one willing to do thie..." . She then looked back at Gine. "... If it will mean I will be prepared to help when the time comes, Mrs.Gine... Then, I'm more than willing to try it. So, yes, Yes I think I am ready..." . She said, with the best look of confidence she could muster despite evidence showing she really had a severe lack of such. And it showed , but showed she was willing to try, which in such a case as this, was always what was needed.

Current Mood
Current Mood: Timid, but filled to the brim with Determination.
  • A Crapton

darkred darkred

--Tateraya Herogami--
Interaction: Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Develius Develius @Arena Gang
300.png
"Seriously? Even you?" Tateraya glanced back at the green armored warrior behind him, pointing a small cannon behind his head. "We even had a meal together. We're practically brothers at arms now!" He argued, growling. Knowing what Yumiyate and Miss Covet Hiss as a Cannogabangs, those things pack quite a punch. So much so that they're almost annoying. "Fine, test me! KURE!" Tateraya's mask suddenly flashed, turning swiftly as he raised both his shield and sword, glowing cyan in supernatural power. "Mutepekki!" Planting his feet, he prepared to take a face full of ammunition to the face, knowing that it'll improve his ability to handle his god given power. If the Slayer were to shoot, he'd find that his shots were instantaneously blocked by blue shields made out of hard light which appeared out of nowhere, dispersing the force of the shots as it disappeared as soon as it manifested.

--Sento Kiryu--
Interaction: Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-
latest.png

Arriving at the Blacksmith's doorstep, Sento immediately knocked on the door.

"Hello? Is the smithy in?" Sento asked politely, "I've been sent by your King. I'm here to borrow some tinkering tools and some materials?" He made sure to include the fact that their king sent him, knowing that he'll be skeptical if he just asked to borrow tools all willy nilly.

RIPPER

Perfect!” Ripper eyes the other girl, the one that smelt and acted like prey. “They call me Ripper by the way. And you are?” She wasn’t exactly trying to scare her, if she wanted to do that she would have shifted right in front of her.
Andrita Andrita
darkred darkred

Charlene Haversmith

Charlene hung back as Bryant approached Gin's door and was speaking to him. Not one to be rude and interrupt another's conversation, she decided that it would be best to listen to what was being said. the soldier said that they didn't need to fight, but clearly there was a lot of pressure on all of them, those who appeared from elsewhere, in order to actually do so, regardless of what was being told to them now. There were women and children as part of the group who could not fight, but perhaps their skills could be put to good use elsewhere? She wanted to know the answer as to what they could do as well, so the young barista stepped forward and proposed her follow up to the conversation.

The young woman clasped her hands together and moved closer, "Yes, Sir Bryant. What else can us non combatants do. I, myself cannot fight. But I do have administration experience with distribution and supplies."

BoltBeam BoltBeam Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-
------------------------------------------
ZARA

THE STEEL DEVIL

328732-women-artwork-gun-fantasy_art.jpg

Zara considered herself impressed when that spiky shell turtly guy summoned up his minions from out of nowhere. That would certainly be useful in a fight. Of course, it would almost definitely be considered magic. Not the kind of thing that she could bring back home, lest she found herself on the wrong side of the Dreamcatchers.

She followed the others outside to try to get some training in before the upcoming battle, and maybe see what her new companions were capable of, when a large black creature playing drums of some kind, appeared. It put the others on edge, but it spoke that it was on their side.

Zara immediately stepped up as soon as it looked like it might be coming to blows.

"Now hold on you two. Let's not beat each other up and weaken ourselves before we even fight the true enemy. That Porcelin Army sounds tough. Especially if they've been effortlessly making their way through the Kingdom. We need to be at our best for that."

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Develius Develius

"Yes...Yes ofcourse. But you must come with me, along with everyone else. I have an idea. A very crass, hasty... But viable one. Come quickly, I know where you lot may fit in. It takes more than a thousand swords to win a battle. But not every war can be won with swords alone."
BoltBeam BoltBeam Trektek Trektek
------------
blacksmith%202.jpg

The door opens and a short but muscular man stands in front of Sento. He looks at him confusedly for a moment, clearly noticing he doesn't have any traits of anyone he's seen in Byrne "Might I ask who you are first, lad? You are familiar to this busy soul, I'm afraid."
------------

Aine looks at in awe at Bowser's unthreatening army at work "Wooooooow...! Wish I could rule with such authority like you do, Mr. Dragon Turtle, but alas, my time to rule has not yet come. But when it does, I shall rule it with an iron fist! Well...A soft, iron fist. Because I'm gonna have Sir Fluffings with me~ Isn't that right, Sir Fluffings?" Aine looks at the silver Eeevee in her grasp
Develius Develius DerpyCarp DerpyCarp
------------
"Say...Do you all hear drums? ....And do any of you feel intimidated or is that simply me"The soldiers look arond, wondering where they were coming from. "Perhaps war drums?" They all look back to Tataeraya for a moment before one of them speaks up."So....Who's fighting it?" One of the soldiers ask his brothers-in-arms. All of them not saying a word and looking away, clearly on-the-fence on fighting Tateraya. Suddenly, Ripper speaks up about racism and then followed by the arrival of Doom Slayer, which puts a lot of them even more on edge as the all back up a few steps, and then there was Zara, who comes between the soldiers and Tateraya who tells them about the encroaching Porcelain Army. "The Porcelain Army...?" the soldiers look among themselves, they all looking anxious. "That can't be. They've been beaten twice over! You lie, stranger! Why would they be back again? Are they not tired of defeat?"

"And...And what are those things on the castle?" One of the other soldiers points out, drawing attention to the Goombas, Koopas, and Shy Guys weaponizing he main castle's defenses "W-What are those things? And who are you people? Are you lot intruders?!" The prospect causes them all to huddle together and ready their weapons

"You speak of our king...But we're aware of the outsiders...What they've been doing to the lands of old....Ravaging whatever they can over power...What's to say you lot aren't here to do the same?" Another soldier points out."
PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Crow Crow Trektek Trektek Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Andrita Andrita darkred darkred Develius Develius DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

"You have the right to be skeptical - I would if I were in your shoes," Ben steps up and speaks, "I've fought my fair share of 'Outsiders' - the Highbreed, the Incurseans... for about six years of my life I've been using a power that has been sought by intergalactic warlords and bounty hunters to protect the universe, a power that they seek because it could potentially be used to take over the universe."

Ben raises the Omnitrix in the air.

"This is the power I possess, all at a touch of my fingertips, and always in reach. If I was that kind of guy, the kind of guy who has that kind of power, and I was here to ravage your land, I would've done it sooner. I've fought enough bad guys to know how they think, and I know there were a lot of opportunities to strike before this one. In fact, if I - or any of us - were that kind of person, we wouldn't have bothered fighting the Wintaur, and the royal family wouldn't have noticed us."

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Crow Crow Trektek Trektek Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Andrita Andrita darkred darkred Develius Develius DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

Gin Ibushi

Gin returned to silence and listened in to the conversation just outside of his door, listening to the voice of the soldier and a certain someone - who seemed to have followed him? Why, he couldn't quite connect the dots right away, but it made sense after at least some time anyways. Regardless, Gin listened as both of them added onto the conversation, his eyes widening as he took the words into his head.
"Yes, Sir Bryant. What else can us non combatants do. I, myself cannot fight. But I do have administration experience with distribution and supplies."
"Yes...Yes ofcourse. But you must come with me, along with everyone else. I have an idea. A very crass, hasty... But viable one. Come quickly, I know where you lot may fit in. It takes more than a thousand swords to win a battle. But not every war can be won with swords alone."
latest

"You... have an idea, woof?" Gin rose up from where he was and leapt to the ground - shortly followed by a gentle creak of the door as he lightly opened it enough to peek outside of the room from the inside. "...But you want us to come with you - the training grounds, right? That's not right, meow. I thought he said he wanted those that could fight to go there." Gin said simply, expressing his intrigue yet powerful confusion.
Character Information
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #FBA026
Status (physically): Fine​
Status (mentally/emotionally): N O P E/Confident?​
Powers: None​
Items: None​
Skills/Abilities: Strong(er) sense of smell, agile​
Course of action: "I don't... I d-don't wanna do this, woof...!"
RP Information
Interactions: Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-
Mentions: Trektek Trektek (nearby, you'd be able to hear this)​
Nearby/In Group: (Everyone?)​

Fluffington the Mighty looks up an Aine with a smile, her ears waving in excitement. "Right!~ We shall lay our enemies low, hear the lamentations of their women, and see them driven them before us! I've battled with Gods and Myths alike! All shall tremble before our might!"
RAmg.gif
Develius Develius Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

--Tateraya Herogami--
Interaction: Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Develius Develius @Arena Gang
300.png
"Bah! You truly believe that your enemies will simply give up after only being beaten twice?" Tateraya spat at the soldiers, "I've seen armies as persistent as the Porcelains! They are more than likely preparing for the next siege--and the next, and the next, and the next!" He told the army, as if delivering intel directly from the king and the general themselves. "Poke a hornet's nest once, and you incur the wrath of the hive. So I dare you not to get comfortable just because they haven't attacked in mere weeks."

He then turned to another soldier, who questioned their legitimacy.

"Ask that bearded general Bryant yourself, if you believe not our words. But know that we had sworn by our lives to protecting your kingdom." Tateraya simply answered, still ready in case of an attack.

--Sento Kiryu--
Interaction: Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-
latest.png
"My name is Sento Kiryu. A Theoretical Physici--Err..." Sento introduced himself, however, soon clearing his throat midsentence, knowing that the phrase isn't familiar to him. "What I meant to say is...I'm an Alchemist from land afar. I do some tinkering from time to time in my research." He corrected himself, "I'm sure you have doubts of my legitimacy, but I'm afraid my inventions are someplace else." He avoided having to show his creations, knowing that if he did, he might singlehandedly tip the balance of this world to its technological breaking point.

Then again, crafting a forcefield from scratch might also do the trick, but this is for the sake of protecting the civilians from being raided.

blacksmith%202.jpg

"Hmmmm...Well...I'll let you in to get you out of this cold." The blacksmith moves out the way and lets Sento into the shop. "I don't know why you've come, foreigner but take a look around at your leisure. You'll see I smith nothing but the best for our men here in Fort Briain." The blacksmith remarks as he takes his hammer and begins hammering away a sword on the smithing canvas.
gabriel-tanko-blacksmith-concept-01.jpg
-------------------

"Indeed they shall, Fluffings! Oh that reminds me, where do you strangers come from? What tales can you grace my fledging ears with of your exploits? So that I may tell them to others of our lineage in time? Like all northkin do!"
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Develius Develius
-------------------

"Not every battle is won with a thousand swords. Battle is a machine, and it has many parts that make it work. There may be a place for you in that machine." Bryant states with a small smile. His confidence beginning to boost as he might have thought of a much better means to combat their foe.
BoltBeam BoltBeam Trektek Trektek
--------------------
The soldiers looks to eahc other an begin to talk between themselves "These strangers know of General Bryant."

"If that's the case, perhaps they are not a threat after all."

"I still don't trust them. It could be a plot yo lower our guards!"

"Neither do I and you have a good point."

"If that were the case, they could've already attacked us. Yet, they stand and talk to us."
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss darkred darkred Develius Develius Crow Crow Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back