• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here

Kameron Esters-

Fear my godly wrath!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
PR TTS.jpg

A man walks across a few corpses spread out across a scorched and barren waste land. The man limps as he is hurt from two arrows piercing his back. He breathes heavily as he can feel his life slipping ever so slowly but he was determined to make it or there was a fort just before him near the end of this wasteland he trekked.

d37eerg-3ab4d042-953a-41e9-b94e-b195927e503a.png
89888a00b0dfee1ba033327bff39e195.jpg
As he was approaching, there was a woman with braided hair, green eyes, soft features, and wearing but a leather cloak and a green casual dress strolls towards him on the back of an elk. The man reaches his hand out to her but trips on the ground and falls to his hand and knees. He coughs up blood furiously just as the woman stops in front of him. “F-Forgive us...Lady Alleria...We--...” The man doesn’t finish and the lady looks at the man solemnly for a moment before look straight before her.
553e117ffac2bb80b03ab2b7e4c55930-jpg.755769
unknown.png
bf92c4925fb179f2ae3ef075b4176491370c193d.png
In front of her was a warrior clad in shiny white armor n the back of a white griffon and behind him was an army of white-clad knights stretching across the scorched earth.“Evening, Alleria Cinnèides! This is Mirccion! Lead Commander of the Porcelain Army ruled by her cleanliness, Empress Pristoria of Chinora! We have come to expand our great kingdom! We may have come with an army but we still have but a proposition for you!”
b4e51f11870d98f4e415312c8454ba1f.jpg
wp6020621.png
869fc26b3d7b896a5d7e9a5b03def27c.jpg
82c67faa68ce2d1fcfeac865e68a1345.png
“Speak! What is this proposition?” Alleria asks though she has an inkling of an idea what the proposition would be

“Your kingdom for your lives! We’re giving you the chance to leave--”

“Let me stop you right there...No...We are not leaving our kingdom.” Alleria responds irate

“You dare stick your nose up in my offer? ...Such a shame.”

“The only shame here is the shame you lot should have in yourselves! You trade your souls for technology beyond our world...”

“A small price to pay...FOR POWEEER!” Miccion hoists his halber in the air, the army behind him cheering in response

“Power is nothing without the honor! Without integrity!” Alleria snaps at the white knight

“HA! Still unwilling to forgo your beliefs. Typical of you Snow-dwellers. So stuck in your old ways.But perhaps that’s why we need to be patient with you. To give you the chance to re-evaluate your morals and beliefs. A learning lesson of sorts.”

“The only lesson you all will be learning is that guns don’t win battles. Drive does.” Alleria confirms

“Says the kingdom who are still content with fighting with sticks and stones!” The Porcelain Army laughs at Alleria before Mirccion signals them all to stop “We’ll give you three days to think it over. Either you and your clans vacate your lands of your own free-will or...We “evict” you. Not just out the kingdom. Out of existence as a whole….Good day, Lady Alleria…” Mirccion turns his back on Alleria
-------------------

d68ioag-42d535e7-96f1-4f34-8cdd-30fb08e4403a.jpg
A little girl is on her knees on the side of a thin bed with brown, fur covers and a small open window just above it, with the light of day shining through the window and down at the little girl as if the heavens had favor in her.
d8co1k3-5cb7dab3-72ee-483f-8ea6-24204badbefa.jpg
“Dear Spirits, We thank you for watching over us as we sleep and as we live. I pray that you keep me and my mama and my papa safe from the evil of the land. I pray to keep everyone in Grievea safe...Well...That all the fighting would stop soon. Everyone’s been fighting for so long and I don’t know why. Mama says something about demons or monsters. I hear them when I sleep sometimes. Roaring and snarling. Noisy things those demons areI also hear screams far away from hear. And sounds of horns too. They scare me sometimes and I can’t sleep. And a little girl needs her sleep, you know? All I ask that that everyone stops hurting. I hope you know what I mean because...I can’t really explain it myself. But if you can do this for me then...I-I don’t know what I’ll do...But I’ll do something! I promise! Love, Aine.”

Outside of the room, a tall man hesitated at Aine's door. After a few moments, he gave three gentle knocks, saying in a deep, baritone voice, "Aine? Your mother is ready. Grab your things." It was her father, Ander, King of Byrne. Well, he supposed King of what was left. They'd been fighting for over a century, and with every battle it seemed that…whatever they were fighting grew in number while their forces dwindled. The whole hunting trip seemed a bad idea, but Ander supposed it would help with morale. Plus, he didn't want Aine to worry about what was happening in the world at large.
5b2057e1e85d457ee2e38ba6fa8be2ba_2.jpg
"Yes papa!" The girl named Aine responded. She was the Ander's daughter and the kingdom's "wiliest" child. Wily enough for others her age to shy away from her. Something she didnt at all mind. That gives her more time to spend with her mother. Speaking of mother, Aine stands to her feet and rushes over to her dresser, which was adorned with wooden carvings of different forest animals. He takes a quiver and opens the door to meet her father "I’m out! Where's mama?" She asks Ander

The King smiled as he daughter burst out of her room, ruffling her hair a bit as he said, "She's already outside, dear. Someone's excited." Ander was ready himself, dressed in the thick leathers and wool clothing that defined his kingdom's sense of fashion. Underneath the tunic, he wore some chainmail. Going out on a hunt in full armor was idiotic, but with Galamoth...he at least wanted some protection in case they were attacked. He also had his bow, given to him when he turned eighteen and became a man in the eyes of the clan. It was beautifully made, indicative of the incredible craftsmanship Clan Briain was famous for. It was made of yew, and almost as tall as Ander himself. It could punch through plate armor without much issue, and he honestly wondered if using it against a deer would be overkill. He gave Aine a light pat on the back, ushering her to follow him outside so they wouldn't keep Kathlyn waiting any longer.

A woman with closed eyes and an adorning fur robe covering her entire body is sitting on a wooden bench in a blacksmith’s shop with a beautifully carved bow in her lap. This was Kathlyn, queen of Byrne and wife to King Ander. She is also blind. Born this way by the misfortune of life, she never got to see the world she lived in with her own eyes but this never stopped her from enjoying her life. Suddenly she feels the bench move.
dcc342d244762aa466822dc1f7d19da5.jpg
“Alright Kathy, 10 iron arrows. Just as I promised.” Responds a gruff voice as a an elderly man dressed in standard clothing with an apron over it. He sits next to her with arrows in his gloved hands

Kathlyn smiles “Thank you, father.”

“Well, what can I say. You and Aine are my favorite girls in all the kingdom.” Kathlyn’s father chuckles “Also, you can't go ‘hunter-ing’ without arrows.”

“That we can’t. I apologize I keep distracting you from your work just to have you make these arrows for me.”

“Please, Kathyn. I’ve always dedicated my life to making time for you. And it’s no inconvenience for me. Now, what is an inconvenience for me is these surplus of weapons and armors I’ve been tasked to make recently. This actually got me having to hire some extra hands to complete it all. About time too but I’m older than a tree now.”

“A surplus you say…?” Kathlyn ponders

“Yep. And there’s only one reason why we need extra weapons for: Battle. Face it, Kathy. We’ve fought the war, then decided it was best to stay on our land when we began getting overwhelmed by those damned invaders...But you know we can’t stay safe forever. These...Things...they’re like an infestation. The type you can't get rid of… They’re going to find us eventually and that might be soon…”

“I understand father...But no need to get me scared just yet. I’m supposed to be ‘hunter-ing’ with my daughter. How am I to do that with the lingering thought of doom in the back of my mind?” Kathlyn laughs which prompts her father to smile in returns

Ander and Aine walk towards Kathlyn and her father. The moment Aine sees her grandfather she points at him accusingly. “YOOOUUUU!”

Kathlyn’s father pretends to be taken aback with a hand against his chest. He looks side to side before point at himself “Me?”

“Do you see any other old person here?! You know what I’m here for, old man! Put the arrows! In! The quiver!” Aine holds the quiver out “PUT THEM IN! Please~. Don’t make me hurt you...Next to papa. I’m the fiercest in the kingdom! So you better give me those arrows if you know what’s good for you! ” Aine glares at her grandfather

“Oh, there’s no doubt about that! Here, take all my arrows!” He pours all the arrows in the quiver while pretending to be intimidated by his granddaughter’s antics

“That right, old man...You just keep those arrows coming...I’ll be back next week for my next batch! But for your cooperation.” Aine hugs her grandfather “Don’t let this get to your head, old man! This was strictly business! C’mon, crew….We’re hunter-ing…” Aine begins to walk away

Kathlyn’s father shakes her head with a smile while Kathlyn had already facepalmed herself. “That’s your daughter there, Kathlyn.”

“Oh, don’t I know it…” Kathlyn column’t help but smile at her daughter’s attempts at thuggery

A small smile crept across Ander's face at the sight of his wife, approaching her slowly and cautiously, as to not startle her. "I trust you're ready, my love? Sorry for the wait." He knelt down, kissing her knuckles sweetly before standing up, helping Kathlyn up if need be.

Thank you, beloved.” She lets Ander help her up from the bench and hugs her father “So you soon, father.”

He reciprocates her hug “See you, Kathy. You all have a good day” With that, Kathlyn followed Aine

The King shyly waved over at his father-in-law, still a bit nervous around the man. He wasn’t one who made sure his armor didn't fall apart, so the idea of making him angry terrified Ander. He took a moment to do one last check on his things. Making sure his bow string was in good shape, he had some essentials just in case they got lost, the usual. With that, he left Fort Briain with his wife and daughter, and ventured into the snowy forests that surrounded them. It was almost as if the war wasn't even happening. It was so peaceful, serene, untouched for centuries. This is what he was protecting. His family, his home, and his people from...whatever Galamoth was.

The family trek through the snow forest for a awhile before Kathlyn speaks up “Alright, you two. You both know the deal. Be my eyes and I’ll be your ears. Aine, you stay close to me and don’t wander off. And don’t shout when you see our game. You’ll scare it off.”

“Yes, ma’am!” Aine salutes “And it was the one time…” Aine mumbles

“Try three times but good.” Kathlyn smiles

Ander was mostly silent as they walked, too busy thinking about the damn war to focus on hunting. Despite being a much loved passtime of the Clan, Ander wasn't much for it. He preferred a warm fire over freezing his ass off looking for dinner. He chuckled at Kathlyn and Aine's banter, saying, "You two keep that up and it'll be four times."

"Shush!" Aine puts a finger over her lips "You'll see! I'll be as close as a shadow and twice as silent! C'mon, mama! We got some hunter-ing to do!" Aine takes Kathlyn by the hand and ventures off into the woods

After several minutes of wandering in the woods, the matriarchs feel the winds beginning to pick up and more clouds begin to form. "It's been rather quiet in the woods today but the clouds are not." Kathlyn states "We might have to cut our 'hunter-ing' short today, honey"

"Noooo!" Aine whines "We can't go back empty-handed! What will our friends and neighbors think?"

"They'll think we did our best and we'll catch something next time." Kathlyn remarks bluntly

Aine glares at her mother "Then their standards are too low..." She says darkly

Kathlyn shakes her head "Why do you have to be so different, child?"

"Isn't this normal behavior for those born into royalty!" Aine asks confused

"Only for some. Usually, they can be much worse."

Suddenly, the winds blow hard and lightning begin to crackle in the skies.

Kathlyn instinctively grabs on to Aine, then on to a tree, and holds on tight as she can to keep them from being blown away "Hold on tight, child! With any luck, this storm will be over soon!"

"Whaaat?!" Aine could hear her mother from over all the wind and rustling of trees. The clouds begin to form a funnel and descend towards the earth, all the while, rays from the heaves shine through. Lightning crackles 17 different times in a row before suddenly disappearing. The winds stop blowing and the lightning that accompanied it is not more
tornado-storm-weather-disaster-nature-sky-clouds-landscape.jpg

Kathlyn slowly relenquishes her grip on the tree "Aine? Are you alright, child?"

"Oh, I'm fine, mama! But, you should've seen it! It was like the heavens were descending in a rage!" Aine says excitedly

"Oh, I think hearing it was just enough..." Kathlyn rubs her beating ears

"Oh! We should see what happened! I always wanted to know if lightning could burn snow!" Aine grabs her mother's hand and runs deeper into the woods

"Slow down, child! We don't want to get lost!" Kathlyn warns her daughter to no avail as her excitement has made her deaf
-------

As you come to, you feel cold. Not freezing cold but you figured if you stayed out any longer, you'd get sick. Surrounding you was sheet, white snow and burnt, fallen trees. What was also surrounding you were strangers you've never seen before. Or have you?
49ebdd149f0cbe6d890c349b17911fec-700.jpg
-------
Cast List
Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505
PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss
thefinalgirl thefinalgirl
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod
Yamperzzz Yamperzzz
lupercal lupercal
P PopcornPie
Crow Crow
BoltBeam BoltBeam
DapperDogman DapperDogman
Riven Riven
darkred darkred
KissMyAsh KissMyAsh
Zamasu Zamasu
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
Nightwisher Nightwisher
FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla

???
Well.... that idea of having a multiverse-teleporter made up of random crap he found around his house wasn’t a good idea from the start, but it somehow worked. Except, this wreck of a machine just launched him directly up in the air.... in a cold cold place, and he didn’t start falling, until he looked down, and that’s when gravity went ahead and solved this physics breaking problem. He screamed as he fell, that’s the only thing he could do in this situation, as he fell face first into the snow, probably making a egg shaped hole in the process for some reason.

Slowly getting out of the ground, this mysterious figure was finally revealed to be the real world (or YouTube equivalent) of a very famous egg smashing man who can pretty much do everything wrong, he was non other than
HowToBasic himself:
2CD8646B-C1EC-4197-A97D-C7B6E12C79F6.jpeg
Quickly looking around at his suddenly cold and different surroundings, he just realized how fucked he was, as he looked around confusingly, as he grunted out a couple of noises that those who can somehow translate.... sounded like ‘Wait a minute, this isn’t Australia.... where the fuck am I...?’ as he looked at the others, suddenly as he stopped and stared. If someone went ahead and tried to interact with him closely....... let’s just say that they are gonna expect a face full of eggs in a couple of seconds.
@ To whomst it may concern

One minute, he was on another road trip, and the next, he was face down in snow.

A banged-up pair of turbines was attached to his back, and it disintegrated all the way as the boy rose to his feet. "Must've been a crossbreeze..." Wait, no, crossbreezes didn't just...throw you into another climate. Was this another one of Van Kleiss's tricks? Either way, he was already beginning to regret leaving in a huff. "Um...Hello? Bobo? Bobo, if this is your doing, it's not funny!..." He gulped, quickly rebuilding his turbines and launching himself into the sky. From there, he saw absolutely nothing familiar. "Okay, Van Kleiss, you can come out now!" He started to sweat, and the sweat turned into tiny clumps of ice. "Okay, Rex, you've awoken in other dimensions before. You just need to keep your cool, and then Doctor Holiday will be contacting you shortly. They could find you before, they can do it again..." His self-reassurance just barely kept his turbines from falling apart in midair, but he still found himself harshly dropping back to the snow, where he curled up to conserve his body heat. There really was no mistaking it; He'd somehow gone from his familiar deserts to some tundra, all thanks to yet another unauthorized "road trip". "Man, maybe I should be more concerned about Six killing me than this cold..." His red and orange jacket was really more for decorative purposes than actual insulation.

Luckily, someone else had awoken with him, and he noticed about fifteen others still unconscious in the snow. "Hey, you!" The brunette pointed to his fellow stranded, someone in black rags who reminded him of an emo Van Kleiss, to be honest. "You know where we are, and how we get back? I really don't have time to build a snowman."

Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

Breath in. Breath out. Squeeze.
Where the bullet went, however, Sapphire never got to see. He wasn't sure if...whatever had just happened had fucked up his shot, or not. For a moment he thought he'd been found and kicked in the head, or maybe the rock he'd been leaning against had given way without him realizing. Then it started to sink in. There was snow, but this wasn't the same place. And now he was surrounded by people. He pushed himself to his feet, swinging the rifle onto his shoulder. From the looks, and sound, of things no one else knew what was going on either. That bugged him. He didn't like no knowing anything, but especially where he was and who he was with.

Eyes like the sea after a storm scanned the surrounding area while keeping his senses piqued for everyone around him. "Это как дома," ("It's like home.") The man muttered, his Russian accent thick.

Open for Interaction
Mentions:HowToBasic ( Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 ), ( P PopcornPie ), GM ( Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- )​

HowToBasic
His observant state was disrupted when some kid in some sort of weird red and orange jacket (that’s not to say that his own style is also weird) speaking about where they are, and how they can go back. HowToBasic responded back with a shrug, considering his own form of transportation here was blown up or destroyed from the fall down from the sky, and possibly have no knowledge from that fall, or the fact that this place might not even have goat milk in the first place. There was one more person up as well, but he realized something, as he took out a phone..... before he noticed something. His phone didn’t have a screen protector on it, and if something were to happen to it, like falling, it would have break.

So he did the next best thing, producing a table from out of no where, he began the process to put on a screen protector:
If you wanted the dumbest down version of the end, the phone magically fixed itself back up, but now had a screen protector on, and started using the phone...... only to realize there is no internet here. He growled slightly in anger, before putting the phone back into his pocket in defeat, before looking at the others.
P PopcornPie Nightwisher Nightwisher

Last edited:
Gloomy snow wasn't exactly the happiest sight to be greeted by when you awaken, especially when you could be playing Sumo Slammers on a fine afternoon.

"Huh? Where am I?" Ben shakes his head, looking around. "I don't recognise any of these- or maybe I do..."

He walks up to Rex, who too had recently awakened from his slumber.

"Hey, robot boy, I didn't realise I'd see you here. You know this place or something?" He then looks towards the one Rex was confronting. "I take it that that's our bad guy?"

P PopcornPie Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Nightwisher Nightwisher

Rex's mood immediately saw a boost. "A phone! Great! You have a reliable data plan, right?"

Instead of answering his question, the man...start to put a screen protector on. "Hey, I'd say that we have other priorities than whether or not your screen gets scratched." Despite the inappropriate timing, Rex found himself rather intrigued by the man's neatness, and the peppy background music took some fear away.

Unfortunately, the good feelings were dashed once the man discovered large clumps of hair caught in the protector. "Oh, I hate it when that-WHAT THE-?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Rex could only watch in horror as the guy annihilated their only hope of help with a hammer, and eggs for some reason. The end result was, somehow, a phone with a screen protector, but no Wi-Fi. "...You couldn't just...turn the phone on?" Rex got the funny feeling that he shouldn't have been questioning this man...

Then a familiar voice sounded behind him, and the good feelings came back.

"Alien boy!" Rex pranced to Ben like a big, nanite-infested puppy, going in for the high five-handshake combo. "No, I don't know this place. Or maybe I do. I've been stuck in snowy wastelands before. And that guy? Uh...I don't know about him being a bad guy, but us two should definitely stay away from him. It took him a whole phone-smashing to realize that there's no Wi-Fi out here. Presumably, I won't get a radio signal, either. In that case..." The turbines, once more, took shape across his back. "...I'll have to get us help in the old fashioned way. Make a fire so I can make my way back to you."

He took a running start, and was soon high in the sky.

Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Crow Crow

• Untitled design (9).png
    The last thing that Alisa could remember was that she was in an arcade. She was playing some rhythm game based on a famous franchise called Patapon. Alisa, Xiaoyu, Miharu, and Panda were casually playing when the girl had to take a bathroom break and drink up to restore some of her energy. It was a sunny Saturday with enough wind to make the heat of the sun bearable. It was a kind of weather that Alisa enjoyed, even though her body didn't get bothered much by how hot or how cold her surroundings were. All that metal underneath her synthetic skin was highly resistant to heat and freezing temperatures. Japan was such a nice country in the summer season, and Alisa could agree on that statement wholeheartedly. Even if she was a robot, she still enjoyed eating watermelon slices with her friends and visiting beaches to go take some dips and swim.

As nice as the arcade trip was, the girl was suddenly interrupted by an unknown energy that surrounded her in the bathroom. Alisa braced herself for it, but before she knew it, her systems were suddenly offline and her consciousness was gone. The energy that surrounded her was absorbed by her, but it overflowed inside of her, causing her systems to receive a major influx of energy that her body couldn't handle. However, that major influx of energy caused her to go where she didn't expect to: a completely different dimension.

Her head slightly dizzy and her body feeling like she was dunked in an ice bath somewhere in Antarctica, Alisa raised her upper body and gently put her palms on the snow. She couldn't believe where she was, a snowing forest. The pink-haired girl looked around, seeing multiple unconscious bodies on the floor. Putting her index fingers on her temples and closing her eyes, she initiated a system check-up. To her relief, there was barely any damage done to her. Her scanners are working, her chainsaws and rockets are still working, her metal limbs were still in place, and there was nothing out of the ordinary. The girl took a deep breath and sighed, feeling calm that her systems weren't damaged. Alisa proceeded to contact Lars, but to her surprise, her systems told her that there was no signal. She could fly up and attempt to see if she could get a signal from up there, but it would be a bad idea to reveal what you can do in front of total strangers.

"Excuse me," the android asked while clearing her throat. "Where are we? I am worried that I am quite far away from where I was supposed to be." Alisa dusted off any dirt that clung on to her dress, slightly shivering to give the impression off that she is human. She spotted a teen boy, a masked man, a Russian man, and another boy flying off in the distance. The girl wasn't sure she could trust them, but the look on their faces told her that they were just as confused as she was. A cough came out of her mouth, her breath slightly shaky from the cold.

Interacting With: Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Crow Crow Nightwisher Nightwisher

Charlotte Aulin

It was strange. One day, he was with Jonathan, and then the next day, she is in the middle of snowy nowhere. Could this be another of Brauner's tricks? "Where are we?" She would ask as she joins the circle of strangers, all of which looked weird in her book. "And also, who might all of you be?" She added.

Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 P PopcornPie Crow Crow Nightwisher Nightwisher thefinalgirl thefinalgirl

Gin Ibushi

The last thing that could be remembered, before Gin wound up where he was? It's as simple as follows. It was late at night back home, and he was waiting for his mother to come home, for whatever reason that could have been. He waited several hours and all the minutes accumulated between them, when he eventually heard an intercom noise sound through the house. Shrieking in surprise and now up on his feet - and Gin, the young boy he was, quickly sprinted to the door in anticipation - excitement, as he opened the door... Only to find his hopes dashed, with his hopeful smile fading. What he had met with instead, was a man in a suit. He doesn't remember anything else after that, but now, that he wakes up...
As you come to, you feel cold. Not freezing cold but you figured if you stayed out any longer, you'd get sick. Surrounding you was sheet, white snow and burnt, fallen trees. What was also surrounding you were strangers you've never seen before. Or have you?
He sure as heck doesn't remember being 'here'!
latest

"Nnn... Where am...?" Gin muttered to himself as he now stood up on his feet. Snow all around him and visibly others, with burnt-to-the-end and fallen trees surrounding them all, too. This was already a pretty bleak start, and that's not to mention how cold it is! As the cold kicked in, the young boy would quickly curl up into a ball to suppress the cold - and then he glanced around... oh right, there's others here!

"Excuse me," the android asked while clearing her throat. "Where are we? I am worried that I am quite far away from where I was supposed to be."
"I wanna ask the same, woof... This is nowhere near home..." He groaned as he kept himself to himself physically, shaking in the cold. "I don't think anyone knows... Where we are, that is, meow..." Gin stood up after he spoke and then looked to the people in question, holding his feline-like cushion close to him and tightly within his arms, before just trying to ignore the pre-tenses entirely!
latest

"...I think we should probably find shelter, meow! It's cold out here, after all..." He sighed briefly before returning swiftly to that positive energy he had not too long ago - when it seemed more and more people just kept on turning up or waking up in this mess!
"Where are we?" She would ask as she joins the circle of strangers, all of which looked weird in her book. "And also, who might all of you be?" She added.
"Erm... first of all, I don't think we know, woof... And second, I think it's best we save introductions for later!" He said proudly and with not a single regret audibly in his tone of voice - pure pride, honesty, and a general positive mood as all he had with him right now.
Character Information
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #FBA026
Status (physically): Fine​
Status (mentally/emotionally): Positive​
Powers: None​
Items: None​
Skills/Abilities: Strong(er) sense of smell, agile​
Course of action: New people, who they?​
RP Information
Interactions: Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- , thefinalgirl thefinalgirl , Zamasu Zamasu (open to interaction)​
Mentions: None​
Nearby/In Group: (Everyone?)​

As the last syllable of whatever eldritch language the Tzeentchian cult leader used left his lips, Andryas barrelled into the heretic, launching them both off their feet. They were soon enveloped in a flash of blue light, before landing in what appears to be snow instead of the dull, wooden floorboard of the hab-block they were in earlier.

The heretic gasped as he was pinned to the ground by Andryas, the Kasrkin's hand soon found itself wrapping around the cultist's neck in a vice-like grip, with the latter subsequently struggling and thrashing in order to break free to no avail. Andryas allowed himself a brief moment to scan his surroundings, taking note of the unfamiliar snow-covered woodland they were in and the alarming amount of assorted individuals that surrounded him. He would deal with them later, for now, the heretic.

Despite the iron grip that clamped upon his throat, the cult leader managed to croak out a few words towards Andryas. ''Just... as... plann-HRK!'' They never got to finish those words as Andryas plunged his combat knife into the heretic's avian face. The Kasrkin brought up his arm, and with the fury of a Cadian stabbed him again.

And again.
And again.
And again.
And again.

Until the cultist's face was nothing more than a pulpy mess of blood, shattered bone, and splattered grey matter across his visor. It was then that the tall Kasrkin rose up from the remains of the heretic-- before blasting two shots of his Hellgun into the corpse' ribcage, reducing the body into an unrecognizable, gory mess. Andryas had seen too many of his fellow Guardsmen turn their backs from a supposedly fallen cultist, before their corpses were reanimated by Demons and tore them apart. He would not make a simple mistake as such, he was a Kasrkin after all, the best and brightest of Cadian's elite.

He once again regarded the strange individuals surrounding him. The Tzeentchian cultist had accidentally brought him to wherever they were with his transportation spell, and for all Andryas knew these people could have been colleagues of the cultist themselves.

He brought up his Hellgun, and trained it at the cluster of people nearest to him. Before he could speak, a small abhuman-looking boy interrupted him, though what he said was lost on his ears.

"Identify yourselves in the name of the Emperor!" The vox-modulator on his helmet changed his voice to that of a cavernous growl. Andryas was ready to shoot, if need be.

Status: Wary. Moderately wounded due to sustaining several injuries from a prior engagement.

Mentioned: BoltBeam BoltBeam
Nearby: Everyone(?)

From the center of the snow, laid a gigantic reptile-like creature, with his face down and arms and legs sprawled across. The arms and legs in question would have formed a snow angel, had it not been for this specific reptile's rather... flat nature. Slowly, he pushed himself up into a sitting position, shaking the snow off of his head and snout with a slight groan.

"Bleh... where the heck..?" He asked aloud as he slowly turned his head to look around the area, breathing heavily through his mouth. The sound in question that had woken the Koopa King up from his slumber was the deep growl of a voice modulator. He narrowed his eyes as he started calling himself an "emperor", which of course made King Bowser immediately call this... person into question. Quickly bringing himself up to his feet, the flat, paper reptile made his way over to Andryas with a growl in his voice.

latest

"Woah woah woah, pal! Let's get something straight here REAL fast!" Bowser shouted. Despite being... well, entirely flat and literally made of paper, he managed to tower over Andryas nonetheless, even though his two-dimensions didn't exactly create much of a shadow. "There's only one king or emperor or whatever fancy word you wanna use for it, and that's me! Not some little wimpy sissy who's gotta wear armor just to look mean and tough!" The King Koopa would then take the time to actually survey his surrounding once a cold chill ran up his shell, causing him to shiver slightly. It was only then that he realized that he was in some snowy forest, surrounded by people he didn't know. "Just where the heck is this place anyways? Why am I not back at my castle getting my feet rubbed!? KAMMY, GET YOUR OLD HAG BUTT OUT HERE AND TELL ME WHERE I AM!!!" As if completely forgetting the conversation he was having with the other man mere moments ago, Bowser quickly turned around, his paper tail just kinda... rubbing against Andyras as he did so.

Then, like a literal child throwing a tantrum, Bowser began to stomp his foot against the ground angrily. Despite being made of paper, this still caused the ground and nearby trees to shake around, and would surely alert everyone in the nearby area!

"KAMMY I SAID GET OUT HERE NOW AND TELL ME WHERE I AM AND WHY I'M SURROUNDED BY A BUNCH OF THREE-DIMENSIONAL LOOKING LOSERS!!!"

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- lupercal lupercal thefinalgirl thefinalgirl Crow Crow Zamasu Zamasu BoltBeam BoltBeam P PopcornPie Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Nightwisher Nightwisher

F-twul9CBNYJAeYm24LHQ362bFzlcLD9678Awaw2KgSKt0B5nuDI5v9dHB8nOD_gcSAx2lIvB7-yEoelu3p9ixzIUMbQp3lDUQTUC2775YHuAdirYf7sYJJnv8gzIIUln6_hO7Gh

Bardock

rRjt3RUYiRLiqVeQpaEWJVBwLz-KOb_57VQa6DfUaxBvMhFzxq-W3PSaObAbyvA6tRfc8vukwqRJht6Z77ZsAybTjkTojDK39xEln5BPCUT2bj6IFPiuLJ_72M5jC0sjqeGHS4H1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Saiyan was busy at his own task at hand as he slowly landed almost with a light touch on the slowly ground.

He wore nothing but an alien piece of armor, a scouter and bloody headband.

The inhabitants of this place included a talking turtle of some sort, some sort of humans and more.

Bardock wasn’t really concerned with the people involved but the scenery around him, this planet or place was snowy and cold.

Funny how things worked in one way or another.

Did he feel cold? Probably. Could he feel cold? Maybe

Did he care? Probably not

There were quite a few creatures around here that supported some sort of royalty and or was royalty.

Like said talking turtle that called himself a “King.”

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- lupercal lupercal lupercal lupercal thefinalgirl thefinalgirl thefinalgirl thefinalgirl Crow Crow Crow Crow Zamasu Zamasu Zamasu Zamasu BoltBeam BoltBeam BoltBeam BoltBeam P PopcornPie P PopcornPie Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Nightwisher Nightwisher Nightwisher Nightwisher

--Sento Kiryu--
Form: N/A
Interaction: Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @everyoneelse
images
Where we last see Sento, he was stuck between the seam between the fusion of two worlds. His plan, ultimately worked. Sento successfully vanquished every trace of the alien being Evolt on his world, allowing it to be fused with the other, rather peaceful Earth. However,

"Banjou!!" Sento cried out, still in his base Rider form, reaching out for a shining orb of light. He was the only one who made this plan possible. He was the only the one who he actually considered to be a comrade off his own. Desperate, he clinged to hope, hoping to see his friend one more time. His hand reached closer and closer to the light, and eventually...

Everything faded to white.

Sento could only hypothesize what could've happened to the two Earths when he found himself in an unknown environment of extreme weather conditions. A world that is very much unlike Earth...Was this a different planet all together, or was it still Earth? Sento could only ponder as he looked around. He knew for sure that this wasn't Earth. On his hand, was a mysterious looking watch. One that depicts the face of Kamen Rider Cross-Z when he twisted the orange ring, which glowed afterwards.

"What is this?" Sento could ponder as he stood up, examining the watch closely. However, that was soon interrupted by the ground suddenly shaking, nearly causing to drop the watch. Holding it with both hands, he sighed as he shoved it into his jacket's pocket, turning to see...Well, this madness. Several people that appear really out of place..For one, a girl with two colors of hair wearing a cute, idol like outfit, a bizarre man clad in brown, a man in alien armor and then this...Giant, flat, 2 dimensional turtle who appear to be paper like throwing a tantrum, demanding to see someone named Kammy. He's also the one causing the quakes it seems. Fascinating!

9cQiDhIMPdXLSNMR4njkFZL1be2wC1T2l3m9y0m7pzlxTpJKQmHpwX404SsNo5bToBJKUic9NmglMwgLZRNjEqhNEDbNhu16UuY_xiGMd_MNkopAXGs66O0=w511-h288

"My word...An actual 2D dimensional living creature on a 3D environment...How fascinating!" Sento seemed to take note of the Koopa King as he circled around him, observing both his sides. A lock of hair raised as he rubbed his chin. "Hmm...It's almost like a fish in terms of eye placements." He mumbled, crouching as he attempts to poke the 2D turtle's tail and then his shell, noting any observations.

19856_2_1100.jpg

"CURIOUS."
Scanning the surroundings, the metallic figure stood tall and unshaken by the sudden relocation. A teleportation accident? An abduction by rebels? Regardless, for now, he was in no immediate danger, and so the fan of small lasers that scanned the surroundings was a pleasant green colour
"THREAT ASSESSMENT: GREEN." The machine says, a soft chime following his words "RUNNING DIAGNOSTICS"
"WEAPONS SYSTEMS: ONLINE
DEFENSE SYSTEMS: ONLINE
SENSORY ARRAY: ONLINE
LIMB ACTUATORS: FULLY OPERATIONAL
BATTERY LEVELS: 87%
TERRAN COLLECTIVE CLOUD UPLINK: OFFLINE
CURRENT LOCATION: UNKNOWN
"
After listing off a few statistics, it seems the robot was content to cease its diagnostics, and its eyes flickered from blue to white as it finally takes a step forward, it's heavy metal form moving rather fluidly, despite its clear bulk.

After a moment of running back the previous speech of those around it, its eyes hummed a soft orange. Swivelling its head, the lines scan a few of the people around itself and it releases a pinging sound "ROBOTIC SYSTEMS DETECTED" while he didn't identify where those systems where it seemed he was very much capable of identifying something else nearby that was robotic.
With sudden ferocity, the machine's body swivels toward Andryas lupercal lupercal "HIGH THREAT WEAPON DETECTED. THREAT ASSESSMENT: RED" lifting an arm slightly, a large panel snaps forward suddenly, its curved edge flashing to life with a bright red light suddenly as the robot's voice changes, louder and commanding now "STOW YOUR WEAPON, UNDER TERRAN COLLECTIVE LAW IT IS ILLEGAL TO BRANDISH WEAPONS OF CLASSIFICATION 2 OR ABOVE WITHOUT DUE CAUSE. CURRENTLY IDENTIFIED WEAPON SPECIFICATIONS DETECTED ARE OF CLASS 25" the machine's steely gaze didn't break as it lifted its other arm, a strange device sliding free and releasing a whining sound as something began to charge up "YOU HAVE TEN SECONDS TO COMPLY BEFORE LETHAL FORCE IS AUTHORISED"​

Even though Bowser was currently having a moment, he still knew when someone decided to poke and prod at his body parts. The aforementioned tantrum was immediately cut off when he felt his precious tail being poked at. He grunted once he'd stopped screaming for Kammy and stomping his foot, his eyes widening as he felt the touch. If you were wondering, everything that the boy touched felt just like paper... yet somehow, his spikes on his shell would feel just as sharp as regular spikes would. They'd give you one mean paper cut, at least!

"Hey! What's the big idea!?" Bowser shouted as he turned around, which looked like him just flipping over from everyone else's point of view. He stared right down at Sento, balling up his fists as his paper eyes glared daggers at the boy. He held up one of his balled fists right in front of his snout and screamed, "Are you looking for a grade a pummeling, chump!? Or do you just not have any respect for super awesome royalty!?" The paper turtle-like creature shouted.

In the middle of his threat to the curious boy, some robot started threatening his previous soon-to-be victim! Bowser, having thought he made his intentions for the other abundantly clear, flipped back around and stomped between the robot and Andryas, shielding the latter with his paper body. "Hey, you dumb hunk of metal! Didn't you already see me preparing to give this wimp a knuckle sandwich!? Or is your wiring all faulty?" Gritting his teeth together, Paper Bowser proceeded to present one of his balled up fists to the robot, slightly closing the distance between the two. The only thing that was between them was Bowser's fist. "Because I'd be glad to knock it back into place!"

DapperDogman DapperDogman Thepotatogod Thepotatogod lupercal lupercal

Gin Ibushi

So... this didn't get much better. If anything, literally everything the kid said was sidelined altogether! And what does he get to experience instead? An armed individual first and foremost - who held said weapon to the people nearest to him. Guess who's included.
He brought up his Hellgun, and trained it at the cluster of people nearest to him. Before he could speak, a small abhuman-looking boy interrupted him, though what he said was lost on his ears.

"Identify yourselves in the name of the Emperor!" The vox-modulator on his helmet changed his voice to that of a cavernous growl. Andryas was ready to shoot, if need be.
latest

"We're not in the position to do that, woof!" Gin responded sharply - not seeming to be terrified 'of' the gun, but well aware of its existence. This guy's threats and demands in tandem didn't really sit well with Gin, but to be honest, the appearance was doing most of the work.
latest

"Why don't you start, huh? Seeing as you brought it up? It can't be 'that' bad if you're the one pressing the question..." After Gin said such while keeping up his mood, he would hear the... seemingly two-dimensional turtle...? Yeah, he would hear him, and threatening the gun-wielder.
"Woah woah woah, pal! Let's get something straight here REAL fast!" Bowser shouted. Despite being... well, entirely flat and literally made of paper, he managed to tower over Andryas nonetheless, even though his two-dimensions didn't exactly create much of a shadow. "There's only one king or emperor or whatever fancy word you wanna use for it, and that's me! Not some little wimpy sissy who's gotta wear armor just to look mean and tough!"
...And as if to answer, while Gin watched in silence and worry, a... robot joined in on the scene as well?
"HIGH THREAT WEAPON DETECTED. THREAT ASSESSMENT: RED"
Which warranted the turtle to speak back, in that same, recurring, aggressive tone.
"Hey, you dumb hunk of metal! Didn't you already see me preparing to give this wimp a knuckle sandwich!? Or is your wiring all faulty?" Gritting his teeth together, Paper Bowser proceeded to present one of his balled up fists to the robot, slightly closing the distance between the two. The only thing that was between them was Bowser's fist. "Because I'd be glad to knock it back into place!"
latest

To put it lightly, Gin is nowhere near impressed. Quite frankly, if you looked to him right now, he would seem kinda upset - angered, perhaps? Impatient, disappointed - the latter being more likely. "...Stop it, meow..." He muttered weakly, not wanting to speak up too loud as to get involved. "We all only just got here, and... don't know where we are, don't know who each other is... How about we 'don't' start like this, woof?" He added as his voice rose up in hopes they would all listen - but still refusing to get involved apart from hopefully getting them to stop.
Character Information
Status (mentally/emotionally): Disappointed​
Course of action: New people, who they?​
RP Information
Mentions: None​

--Sento Kiryu--
Form: N/A
Interaction: Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore DapperDogman DapperDogman BoltBeam BoltBeam lupercal lupercal @everyoneelse
images

"Interesting...It's all paper, but it can weigh so much..." Sento muttered aloud his observations, wincing a bit when he poked the spike, "Except for that part, apparently." He mumbled, sucking the small cut before suddenly, the paper did a full 180, flipping to face him, prompting Sento to get up. It looks pissed. Definitely pissed as it reprimanded him, threatening him, even.

"It can talk...!" Sento said in shock, grinning and scratching his hair like a madman due to the excitement of his discovery. "A monarch, you say? Remarkable! So your kind's intelligent enough for civilization. This is terrific!" Clearly, he's too entranced by his discovery to care about the threat. Soon, he turned to a robot, who's trying his best to remove everything dangerous. Clearly this 2D monarch's upset by it, presumably from stealing its prey, which seemed to be a fellow in armor, pointing some kind of futuristic weapon.

That's not good.

"Alright, everybody just calm down." Sento stood up, the hair that previously stood up now reverted back down. "No one needs to get hurt, so lower your weapons and we can talk about this peacefully." He referred to both the robot and the armored cultist, preparing for the worst, he took out a bottle from his coat and held it tightly, concealing it in his palm.

• Untitled design (9).pngFor a brief moment, Alisa was relieved. It seemed like everyone was on the same page of finding shelter for the moment. The kid that answered her question said that they did not know where they were. He seemed friendly and judging from his physical appearance, it was just a small teen in some cat-themed outfit. Probably a childhood thing that stuck with him, but Alisa wasn't there to judge anyone's style of clothing. What is important, as of the moment, was to find a place where everyone can talk properly to each other and not stand within the shivering winds of the snowfall. Just as things were starting to get hopeful, one of the paper bodies started to move and... talk?

Wait, that didn't seem right. But, it really did happen in front of her eyes. Scrolling through her data banks, Alisa found the paper thing to be familiar like a video game character. If her memory served her right, that was Paper Bowser from the Paper Mario series of Nintendo. His personality was even spot-on for being quite cartoonish in terms of personality, but that series is quite cartoony in some sense with its style of everything within the universe being made of paper and real objects. As Alisa was about to scold Paper Bowser, another man decided to pop up and point a gun at the group. Her scanners were starting to raise danger levels, which made Alisa panicked for a moment until Paper Bowser decided to brush off the threat and continue being... him. Since Paper Bowser was paper, did that mean he could get wet? Alisa's mind was slightly curious as to what his body can do with it being made of paper, but she didn't want to seem rude to the spiky-shelled lizard. Besides, there was already a boy poking his tail and asking all sorts of questions about his race. His hair was even standing as well, forming an ahoge. His interested expression was cute if Alisa were to be honest. But that thought didn't matter, for now, things were about to get even tenser.

Looking over to where the man with the gun was, it seemed like another robot decided to point something at him and threatened him to stand down. Geez, it seemed like everyone preferred using their weapons first rather than talking it out. Humans are such curious creatures when brought up in different circumstances. Her green-eyes darted from both of them, slightly worried that the others might get hurt if bullets started to fly. Looking over to where the curious boy and the cat teen were, it seemed like they both agreed on the idea of stopping the fight. Alisa walked near them and proceeded to try and diffuse the situation.

"I know we all may be strangers, but that does not mean we should point guns at each other. Please, lower your weapons before anyone can get hurt," the android warned the two as she slightly crouched and prepared her thrusters and chainsaws if things were to go sour within a minute. As dainty as she looked, Alisa packed a serious threat with her arsenal of weapons within her. She wasn't the best at offense, but she did have other functions that served as alternatives for when she was not on the battlefield. "Let us all try and look for shelter. The weather is quite cold, and we may not survive if we are exposed to the elements like this," Alisa hesitated as she was very worried about how things may turn out.

Interacting With: Thepotatogod Thepotatogod thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore DapperDogman DapperDogman BoltBeam BoltBeam lupercal lupercal

Last edited:
"REQUEST: "CALM DOWN" IS IMPOSSIBLE. THIS UNIT DOES NOT POSSESS EMOTIONS AND IS NOT AGITATED" The machine responds coldly, it's sensors scanning Bowser for a moment before a ping sounds off "THREAT ASSESSMENT, BLUE. TARGET IS HOSTILE BUT POSES NO THREAT" with that, the machine's legs seem to burst ablaze as it nimbly leaps around, circling to another side, it's weapons still trained on the armed soldier

"THIS UNIT'S PROGRAMMING FORBIDS THAT COURSE OF ACTION" the machine replies, standing firm. It wasn't going to back down "NON-COMBATANTS SHOULD DISPERSE, WHILE THIS UNIT IS CAPABLE OF NEUTRALISING THE THREAT WITHOUT CASUALTIES TO BYSTANDERS, IT CANNOT ENSURE THAT AN ARMED CRIMINAL WILL NOT TAKE A HOSTAGE OR CAUSE COLLATERAL DAMAGE"
The eyes that were orange till this point flash a menacing red as panels, all over the robot's arm, begin to slide away; electricity surging toward what appeared to be a ranged weapon
"THIS SITUATION CAN STILL BE RESOLVED WITHOUT BLOODSHED" the machine booms, making its intentions very clear to everyone.
"THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING, STOW YOUR WEAPON OR I WILL DISABLE IT AND PLACE YOU UNDER ARREST. ANY RESISTANCE WILL BE SEEN AS AN ACT OF HOSTILITY. AND YOU WILL BE SUMMARILY EXECUTED"

Scanning his databases during the tense moment, he searched for more human language to use. Perhaps that would help diffuse the standoff?
"PLEASE COMPLY WITH MY REQUEST" A little creepy, but perhaps it would help "I CANNOT ALLOW YOU TO HARM THESE PEOPLE. MY PROGRAMMING FORBIDS IT"

lupercal lupercal thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore thefinalgirl thefinalgirl BoltBeam BoltBeam Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

HowToBasic
In a span of a couple minutes, first starting with the strange jacket kid flying away like a chicken for some reason, to the others waking up......... and things got more chaotic from there. Even he had his limits, well..... kind of.., but still, fighting in a place that might not even have a functioning goat farm to rebuild his teleporter would be the worst thing in the world. But he tried to get everyone’s attention with a couple a grunts and screams, most likely the ones preparing for a fight, before he pointed at the obvious while he stared at them, which was a large snowy forest they were inside, and there wasn’t nothing for miles.

If even that didn’t stop them from fighting, they were gonna get a barrage of eggs thrown at them, because he can do so anyway. Still, he tried telling them that some good ole fisticuffs won’t do anything but keep ya body heat up, to which he tried telling by acting it out. Man it felt weird not doing something chaotic for once....... but if he wants to survive and make a video about this back at home, he has to work with these people until he gets the parts for the machine, to which he says goodbye and heads back home.
@ To everyone in the vicinity

It was almost as if every heresy, every affront to the Imperial Creed was happening right before his very eyes. First was the vile, insolent two-dimensional xeno, whose impossible strength managed to send tremors throughout the ground despite its paper-like constitution. He very nearly put a round, maybe several, of superheated plasma in the cretin's head before he was interrupted by what he first took for a Techpriest of sorts, that materialized right out of thin air.

Andryas allowed himself a very brief moment of respite, assuming them to be a servant of the Adeptus Mechanicum. However a quick, calculative scan of the being's visage brought him to a frightening conclusion. The smooth, clean design of this assumed Techpriest didn't match with the harsh, gothic design he associated with the Martian Mechanicus, alongside its distinct lack of the red, iconic robes of the followers of the Omnissiah.

It was an Abominable Intelligence. It was an Abominable Intelligence. "Guide me, o Master of Mankind." Andryas whispered, managing to sound reverent despite in the sheer insanity he was currently in. This... this Abominable Intelligence had demanded him to lay down his arms. A Cadian would rather die than drop his weapon! He seethed, ready to blast this wretched thing apart.

And yet, a small, rational voice inside of him told him to stand down. He had no way out, surrounded by unknowns with little to no ammo. Andryas had just come off of a particularly grueling mission, as such he wasn't even in a healthy enough physical condition to fight off a Man of Iron much less the two-dimensional xeno and all the others at once.

Yet another Abominable Intelligence had joined the fray, its feminine visage a cruel mockery of a true human female. It more or less echoed the sentiments of the previous AI, to lay down his arms, before adding in a reasonable proposition to find shelter from the snow. Andryas breathing was erratic now, hands trembling as he held his Hellgun in a strange mix of confusion, disbelief, and sheer righteous fury.

He... He couldn't. He wouldn't. It was heretical to even think of collaborating with the enemy, yet he couldn't find himself to care at this moment. Andryas still wanted to live, damn it.

The original AI had spoken once again, this time it seemed to plead with him, and with that he finally budged. Emperor forgive me. "I will stand down... for now," And so he did, lowering his Hellgun slowly, as if it was an foreign action to him to surrender.

DapperDogman DapperDogman thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore thefinalgirl thefinalgirl BoltBeam BoltBeam Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

The instant the soldier's muscles relaxed, the whirring and charging of the pulse weapon ceased and the lights returned to their pale white. Standing straight, the machine releases a soft 'bing' noise, almost like a microwave that had finished cooking. Its weapons slid back into its arms and it observed the soldier for a moment "THANK YOU." it said plainly "IT WAS GOOD THE SITUATION WAS RESOLVED WITHOUT CONFLICT. KILLING A HUMAN IS FORBIDDEN BY MANY LAWS OF ROBOTICS, BUT THE PRESERVATION OF MANY WOULD HAVE NECESSITATED THE DEATH OF ONE."
That was certainly one way to explain its point of view
"THIS PLANET IS NOT ON ANY KNOWN INTERSTELLAR MAPS. IT WOULD APPEAR IT IS NOT UNDER TERRAN COLLECTIVE OCCUPATION. I MUST ADVISE CAUTION, WHILE I AM EQUIPPED TO HANDLE MANY THREATS, MY CURRENT BATTERY RESERVES WILL ONLY LAST THREE MONTHS, TWO WEEKS, AND FIVE DAYS."

Approaching the soldier, the robot's scanners engaged once more, flickering between green and red slightly, the red portions noting the wounds the soldier currently sported
"YOU APPEAR TO HAVE BEEN INJURED. I CAN ADMINISTER FIRST AID IF YOU NEED IT."
As he finished speaking, a small panel opens in his leg, revealing sealed packages of bandages and boxes of painkillers
"I CANNOT PERFORM SUCH AN ACTION WITHOUT EXPRESS PERMISSION. MY PROGRAMMING FORBIDS IT."

Looking back from the wounds to the soldier, the machine's smooth, cold face bore no signs of the 'intelligence' that scared him so. This was little more than a machine loaded with information on how to carry out tasks. It truly had no will of its own. Whether he would realise this, or indeed be able to comprehend the possibility, was entirely out of the machine's hands
"THIS UNIT'S SYSTEMS HAVE REGISTERED SEVERAL HIGHLY ADVANCED TECHNOLOGIES ON YOUR PERSON. SEVERAL OF THEM ARE BEYOND CURRENTLY KNOWN TERRAN COLLECTIVE ADVANCEMENTS." The machine notes, turning to Alisa "AND YOU APPEAR TO HAVE AN ADVANCED AI." the machine almost seemed accusatory "YOU WOULD BE DESTROYED ON SIGHT ON ANY PLANET UNDER TERRAN COLLECTIVE OCCUPATION." he notes "THIS UNIT WILL NOT PRIORITIZE YOUR SURVIVAL. YOU ARE NOT A HUMAN."

Well...That would have been rude if Buddy had the choice required to make it personal

lupercal lupercal thefinalgirl thefinalgirl thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore BoltBeam BoltBeam Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Gin Ibushi

So, after Gin spoke up, not much actually happened - but it seemed that other people did try to speak up about the ongoing happenings... Which, while a little shaky in itself, did bring a smile to the child's face behind his mask and if you could even see his face at all.
"Alright, everybody just calm down." Sento stood up, the hair that previously stood up now reverted back down. "No one needs to get hurt, so lower your weapons and we can talk about this peacefully."
"I know we all may be strangers, but that does not mean we should point guns at each other. Please, lower your weapons before anyone can get hurt,"
"Let us all try and look for shelter. The weather is quite cold, and we may not survive if we are exposed to the elements like this,"
So, yes, this is the good news. He wasn't the only one to try and de-escalate the situation.
"REQUEST: "CALM DOWN" IS IMPOSSIBLE. THIS UNIT DOES NOT POSSESS EMOTIONS AND IS NOT AGITATED"
Bad news, it didn't actually work. Technology is weird sometimes... if not complicated to understand/deal with. The way this thing was speaking was implying as if it couldn't 'feel' emotions, as it said, and ergo, there is no 'angry', 'happy' or anything!
latest

"...What." Gin said flatly in confusion - and then he realised, not only in further speakings, but also physically, this was 'indeed' a robot. Surprise.
"THIS UNIT'S PROGRAMMING FORBIDS THAT COURSE OF ACTION" the machine replies, standing firm. It wasn't going to back down "NON-COMBATANTS SHOULD DISPERSE, WHILE THIS UNIT IS CAPABLE OF NEUTRALISING THE THREAT WITHOUT CASUALTIES TO BYSTANDERS, IT CANNOT ENSURE THAT AN ARMED CRIMINAL WILL NOT TAKE A HOSTAGE OR CAUSE COLLATERAL DAMAGE"
The eyes that were orange till this point flash a menacing red as panels, all over the robot's arm, begin to slide away; electricity surging toward what appeared to be a ranged weapon
"THIS SITUATION CAN STILL BE RESOLVED WITHOUT BLOODSHED" the machine booms, making its intentions very clear to everyone.
"THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING, STOW YOUR WEAPON OR I WILL DISABLE IT AND PLACE YOU UNDER ARREST. ANY RESISTANCE WILL BE SEEN AS AN ACT OF HOSTILITY. AND YOU WILL BE SUMMARILY EXECUTED"

Scanning his databases during the tense moment, he searched for more human language to use. Perhaps that would help diffuse the standoff?
"PLEASE COMPLY WITH MY REQUEST" A little creepy, but perhaps it would help "I CANNOT ALLOW YOU TO HARM THESE PEOPLE. MY PROGRAMMING FORBIDS IT"
The good news is, it seems to be morally coded and guided! Following the warning it would issue, Gin would slowly back up one step at a time, as the robot itself would speak up towards the other it was addressing - the other, more aggressive machine... until...
The original AI had spoken once again, this time it seemed to plead with him, and with that he finally budged. Emperor forgive me. "I will stand down... for now," And so he did, lowering his Hellgun slowly, as if it was an foreign action to him to surrender.
The instant the soldier's muscles relaxed, the whirring and charging of the pulse weapon ceased and the lights returned to their pale white. Standing straight, the machine releases a soft 'bing' noise, almost like a microwave that had finished cooking. Its weapons slid back into its arms and it observed the soldier for a moment "THANK YOU." it said plainly "IT WAS GOOD THE SITUATION WAS RESOLVED WITHOUT CONFLICT. KILLING A HUMAN IS FORBIDDEN BY MANY LAWS OF ROBOTICS, BUT THE PRESERVATION OF MANY WOULD HAVE NECESSITATED THE DEATH OF ONE."
OK, crisis averted!
latest

A sigh of relief left Gin as this would happen, almost drawing a blank and falling face first, yet he remained awake and positive. "...Meow, that was... not a good start... I'm glad it can be settled, though!" He said positively, then remembering the aggressor's former question. "...If nothing else is going to stop us, how about we introduce ourselves like they asked, or demanded, woof? No particular order!" He seemed pretty thankful to Buddy, though the expression he had was obscured to a degree, he's just glad it didn't get any worse, no less any more violent as suggested it could be.
Character Information
Status (mentally/emotionally): Relief/Happy​
Course of action: New people, who they? Is it introduction time?​
RP Information
Interactions: lupercal lupercal , DapperDogman DapperDogman

In all honesty, Paper Bowser was too angry right now to hear-- or even care, really, what some... barking dog boy thing had to say. Instead, he was much more worried about the geek who had apparently taken a great liking to poking and prodding at his shell and tail. "It?" He'd asked in an upset tone, before thumbing towards his chest with his massive, two-dimensional thumb. "This 'it's' about to pummel you into the ground if you don't start showing some respect!" Bowser snapped, bits of fire coming out of his mouth due to the sheer amount of anger he was facing right now. Then, the wimpy geek decided to start talking about how everyone should "calm down" and "go about things peacefully".

Bowser, being the brute he is, of course didn't take such words to heart. Instead, he merely crossed his arms and chuckled a bit. "I knew you were a wimp through and through!" He exclaimed. It was only when some blonde lady started to tell them that they should look for some form of shelter that Paper Bowser stopped bullying the poor kid. "Shelter!? I've got an entire castle with guards who bring me food on a silver platter! Why the heck would I bunk up in some rundown shack with you chumps!?" He shouted, still not entirely convinced on the whole "peaceful" approach to things. Then, everything appeared to calm down, and everyone was being all buddy buddy again. Which, in all honesty, Bowser might had been happy to do, had the robot not just gone and insulted his strength.

"Not a threat...?" Bowser muttered under his breath, taken aback by the machine's words for a short moment. Even though he was made his paper, his heart began to swell up and outright burn with pure and utter rage in that very moment. His fists slowly but surely curled into balls by his sides. His eye twitched. He was the Koopa King! People were supposed to fear him! That's how this kind of stuff WORKED!

AND THIS PIECE OF E. GADD'S FAILED TOY COLLECTION WAS SAYING THAT HE WASN'T A THREAT!?

490ed21c5dead19312c854f5a40253555a7ec5far1-280-210_00.gif

"I'LL SHOW YOU NOT A THREAT, YOU JUNKY UPSTART PILE OF SCRAP!!!!"

And, just like that, Bowser leaped onto the robot and began delivering him the pummeling of a lifetime. Despite being made of paper, the robot would feel the full weight of Paper Bowser jumping on top of him, as well as every punch, bite, kick, and claw he delivered to him during the scuffle he'd initiated.

DapperDogman DapperDogman Thepotatogod Thepotatogod BoltBeam BoltBeam thefinalgirl thefinalgirl lupercal lupercal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back