• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Charlene Haversmith

Charlene Haversmith heard a voice call out from down the hall in response to her queries. As she walked towards the direction of the sound, she saw a woman dressed in the garb of a mercenary, though definitely not a type that she was overtly familiar with as she did not get customers that rough and tumble in her establishment. Not ones that she wasn't friendly with on some level. At least outside of that giant that seemed to make a game out of scaring her. But the woman she observed had a large amount of weapons on her person, and if she was in fact a mercenary, most likely had even more weapons hidden on her person.

"Hello, Miss. Would you happen to know where we are?"

The woman seemed to be giving her a quick assessment before responding, making Charlene feel a bit naked from her gaze. "No, I can't say that I have any idea, just that I'm not within the boundaries of The Steam Empire anymore or even the borderlands."

Steam Empire? She was familiar with many country names that aligned with the pathway of the Great Train, but that was not one of them.

Charlene looked down at the ground as she started fiddling with her fingers.
"Ah. Alright. Sorry for bothering you then."

Before she could get much further in a conversation with the other woman, a small child in a brown garb and wide eyes popped up out of nowhere, or at least what seemed like nowhere. She probably just wasn't paying close enough attention to her surroundings, after all. There was a level of confusion from entering into a closet and coming out of a completely different one.

Charlene scratched the back of her head as she spoke.
"I'm not really sure how I even got here. So, I apologize profusely. I did not mean to invade your home. Please do not fire anyone on my account."

She bowed her head in apology.

"Pretty? Me?" Charlene seemed to blush slightly as this young child alerted her to her beauty. Surely, she was just saying that to give out compliments.

Charlene followed the young child into the dining hall, spotting the large gathering on storied individuals. It was a lot to be sure. There were warriors and a couple of children even. It was quite the eclectic bunch that lay before them.

And the food looked so delicious. It was then that her stomach gurgled. It had been some time since she had eaten her last meal. Her normal food time routine dislodged from her sadness over her beloved that was betrothed to someone else.

Charlene decided to sit next to the child that was dressed like a cat. That certainly seemed like the best bet to be had out of this bunch even though he was clearly a messy eater. But honestly, what child outside that of one raised within the nobility would be a clean eater? The young barista started taking some meat and vegetables onto her plate, and carefully eating with her fork. "Hello. My name is Charlene Haversmith. What is yours?" She smiled lightly as she spoke after swallowing her first bite of food. The food was certainly delicious and felt oh so good going down her throat.

Charlene visibly jumped when the door burst open and in popped a large spiked turtle? She didn't know what to make of that, but she slightly lowered herself in her chair, to make herself less visible, just in case. The young woman had no fighting skills and would be useless if a Brawl of some sort broke out.

BoltBeam BoltBeam Develius Develius Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-
------------------------------------------
ZARA

THE STEEL DEVIL

2_20c854c4fb7af3a5ad61c2564630b275_t.jpg

Zara heard the young woman from a distance down the halls as her footwear moved across the tiles, so she was not surprised at all when she walked up to her. She walked up to the mercenary with a look of confusion, but hope on her face as she spoke.

"Hello, Miss. Would you happen to know where we are?"

Zara looked her over. No visible weapons, and based on the demeaner, no hidden weapons. At first glance, it didn't seem like an act, but only time would tell. But her first assessment would be some sort of noble, though her garb doesn't look as fancy as those of Steel Hold, so perhaps one from one of the colonies or outer settlements? Very unlikely a threat.

"No, I can't say that I have any idea, just that I'm not within the boundaries of The Steam Empire anymore or even the borderlands."

The woman looked down at the ground as she started fiddling with her fingers. "Ah. Alright. Sorry for bothering you then."

The look on the young woman's face made it seem as though those words were foreign to her. So perhaps they were both from different lands after all.

Zara could hear the young girl walking up to them, while they were talking, and smiled nicely at her. First impressions were important, especially when children were involved. The girl called them pretty, though not as pretty as her mom, which made Zara push back her hair a bit out of her face. "Then I'm sure that your mother is out of this world gorgeous, little one."

The mercenary followed into the Great Hall and observed the many different warriors that were gathered together. Some were obviously warriors, while others were less so. But if being brought to this strange place made her think, it was that they were gathered here to fight. Weather it was each other or together for some greater purpose, that was still to be determined. However, other than the young barista who seemed to have no fighting ability whatsoever, and that child in the cat costume, everyone else looked as though they could do something, wither it be using guns like herself, or probably Magic. She knew just how much damage a Magical could cause. It'd keep her extra cautious due to the contagious manner of magic, but she was no Magical hater. Living as a mercenary within the Steam Empire made her more pragmatic than most.

Zara sat down next to the large armored man. Clearly a mercenary type like her. With armor like that, he probably fights large beasts or monsters of some sort. She'd only seen the Nobles or the higher ups in the army have powerful looking armor such as that. Was it Powered Armor of Old World tech? Then again, it seemed that they could have come from anywhere in general.

"Hello. Name's Zara. Nice armor you got there. What's your name?" She started to fill her plate with all kinds of delicious foods as they were being brought out.

A large spiked turtle burst into the room, screaming with all the bluster that it could manage. What a buffoon. Only someone that was weak and needed attention called out like that.

The mercenary stood up and placed one leg on her chair, holding her fingers up like they were a picture frame. "I don't know. Looks pretty spot on to me, love."

Develius Develius , Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

Gin Ibushi

So, there he was. Minding his own business, eating without a care in the world even though he is evidently making a mess of himself and the world around him - savouring each little bite he could manage, with a smile on his face. However, with a somewhat familiar tone entering the hall, Gin would find that his mood froze over faster than an expansive, open lake in the middle of winter - for that roar belonged to someone familiar, someone met earlier. When the child looked to the sight, he would be... innately confused at what he witnessed.
"DID YOU GUYS DARE TO START A FEAST WITHOUT YOURS TRULY?!" the voice roared with visible offense.

As everyone would perhaps turn to face the incoming party pooper, a few would no doubt recognize the great beast as the great and terrible Bowser! But this wouldn't be quite the Bowser they knew. Instead of being a two-dimensioned piece of paper, this one sported meat upon his muscular three-dimensional body. And keeping in touch with his 2D cousin, his attitude still seemed to remain the same as the loud, rude, and bombastic Koopa King that he always was and always would be. But they would also see that he carried something rolled up in his left arm. Yet before they could guess on what it might possibly be, Bowser would quickly unravel to it reveal a shocking sight.

"AND WHO'S THE WISE GUY THAT MADE THIS TACKY POSTER KNOCK-OFF OF YOUR GREATNESS?! WAS IT ONE OF YOU GUYS?!"

Meat Bowser held the tattered and scorched remains of what was supposed to be Paper Bowser himself!

"YOU'VE GOTTEN ALL THE PROPORTIONS WRONG! AND I'M NOT SCARY ENOUGH! TOTAL PUSHOVER! GET IT RIGHT NEXT TIME!"
latest

And 'then' after he had witnessed all of that, the child flung himself out of sight for a moment - the 'familiar one' he had previously seen was... literally replaced by a doppelganger that's in three dimensions and not two? He definitely made his presence known, with that roaring temper and literally anything else about what he said. Gin dared not speak a word on account of terror alone, and the turtle's roaring fell on his 'deaf' ears. Gin would eventually come out of hiding and re-attain his seat, though still somewhat shaken - not aware he had been approached by one of the half-a-dozen newcomers to the group since the group as it was back 'then' had arrived to the castle. Hearing them speak, he lifted his head up and let out a startled, alerted gasp, before turning to face the source in question, meeting them with his own, green eyes.
Charlene decided to sit next to the child that was dressed like a cat. That certainly seemed like the best bet to be had out of this bunch even though he was clearly a messy eater. But honestly, what child outside that of one raised within the nobility would be a clean eater? The young barista started taking some meat and vegetables onto her plate, and carefully eating with her fork. "Hello. My name is Charlene Haversmith. What is yours?" She smiled lightly as she spoke after swallowing her first bite of food. The food was certainly delicious and felt oh so good going down her throat.
...And with that, a sigh of relief left Gin's system - things didn't go from bad to worse! In fact, he was met with a smile and an introduction - do you have any idea how much he pushed on people early on 'just' to get to this point? Imagine the smile on his own face when he's not the one pushing for introductions this time! Gin heard this woman's words and nodded as he took in her name, before trying to re-adjust himself on his seat before speaking.
latest

"Oh, hello, meow! You, uh... kind of surprised me, but I'll get over it-" Gin's comment ceased before he got any further into it, not seeming it important and/or relevant in the slightest. "I'm Gin Ibushi, woof! It's nice to meet you - this group has grown all so suddenly, and I personally don't know what to think about it, but... welcome aboard, miss!" He said positively, trying to side-line his former dread incurred by a certain someone's bombastic entrance. It is at this moment Gin realised the mess he made and grew silent as he realised, slooowly turning back to the conversation partner 'after' he had realised such. "...Oh. Did I do that-?" Gin asked in a suddenly meek, worried tone of realisation.
Character Information
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #FBA026
Status (physically): Fine​
Status (mentally/emotionally): Spooked/Y E S​
Powers: None​
Items: None​
Skills/Abilities: Strong(er) sense of smell, agile​
Course of action: FOOD, GLORIOUS FOOD!​
RP Information
Interactions: Trektek Trektek
Mentions: Develius Develius
Nearby/In Group: (Everyone?)​

Abelgard the Heir & The Thrall
EB84A008-EE39-4F15-9332-2629DF3EAFCC.jpeg
AC4D67D1-0508-4B20-AE69-D135328CC36D.jpeg

Not long after catching up with the group and continuing on with their small tour of the area, as well as the embarrassment that Abelgard kept within his mind due to him not realizing the group leaving, they had eventually reached to the dining hall, which was surpassingly, very high in quality in decoration wise, let’s hope that the food can hold up to Abel’s standards as well.

“My my, what a beautiful place to dine in... much better than the restaurants I once go to by a long mile... wouldn’t you agree as well Thrall?”

“Don’t ca....r..e.... onl...y food ma...tters”

“Ah, but you only live life once, so might as well take in the finest of what fate has in store for us friend.”

“.....”

The both of them conversed with each other, with Abelgard now going to take a seat, perhaps here... no, wait.... before he could even begin the feast, he must introduce himself to the host or lord of the area, after all, intruding their lands out of nowhere and dining upon their food is not how the Heir wanted to represent himself, he was a noble, and introductions must come first, even if the others were simply chowing down upon the food on the table, he didn’t care how much was left, as long as there was enough, he could also enjoy the food as well.

“Thrall, I’ll be gone for a bit, go and save a seat for me... but you could eat the food if you want, I’m in no hurry after all.”

The young Heir said, as he began to walk around the room, trying to find an individual who even came close to a description of what he thought of when seeing a king or lord, even a baron here... but it was completely clear he was clueless of who was the highest noble here. The Thrall however, slowly made his way towards the dining table, not minding a spot to choose in order to eat. In the end, he sat down to a strange duo of both a kid wearing some sort of orange cat colored outfit and a strangely dressed woman... hopefully they don’t mind his presence at all, after all, he doesn’t want to be scaring off the potential allies he would be grouping up with in the future.

Sitting down his form upon the seat, his instincts
screaming upon him in order to devour the food right in front of him... but, the Thrall merely pushed away these thoughts, as started to calmly gather what food he would be eating onto his plate, a chicken leg, a bowl of rich creamy soup, and lastly, a side of what is considered a salad, a mixture of lettuce, tomato, spinach, and a few croutons were within it. Moving his metal gladiator helmet up high enough to only reveal his chin and lower face... unlike his body, had lesser amount of scars upon his face, probably from the protection his helmet provided, and was lesser in skin tone than the rest of his body.

Grabbing the proper utensils, he then began to slowly eat the food he gotten, using a fork to grab the salad and pick pieces of it before dropping it off into his mouth, chewing with a audible sound. He continued again, this time grabbing the piece of chicken and bringing it to his mouth, biting a rather large piece of it before setting it down once more. He seem to actually have some sort of manners other than grabbing the chicken with his bare hands, but the Thrall wanted to at least maintain politeness, especially when his friend and boss is also present within the room of strangers and nobles.

Abelgard continued walking around the room, trying to figure out where the man could possibly be, before the sudden intrusion of a rather large and completely comical looking turtle, with some sort of art work that was similar to it? Abelgard didn’t know, it was a stranger, and one that didn’t seem to have any form of respect, so he ignored him for now. Abelgard merely sighed and decided to go to a random seat, not caring who was next to him while sitting down, as he grabbed a wine glass and bottle of wine from his coat, and poured himself a drink of high-quality wine. He brought the red liquid to his mouth, taking a sip of the wine as he began to drown his worries away, even though the wine barely had any form of alcohol present to begin with. The Thrall merely spared a glance at the large turtle, before continuing with his meal, not caring even the slightest of the large tortoise, after all, there is nothing on the planet he could punch and not get wounded, even the ‘Heart of Darkness’, the creator of all life upon the planet, and Eldritch God of all abominations wasn’t spared from his punching.

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

(sitting nearby the Thrall)
BoltBeam BoltBeam
Trektek Trektek

Bardock (バーダック) and Gine (ギネ)

1605716575031.png1605716618128.png

Bardock was the first to sniff out the increable amount of food on the table, the food was so foreign but looked so good. So naturally, Bardock did what all Saiyans did. Cram thier face of food.

The Saiyan grabbed as much food as he possibly could on his plate and literally started to stuff his face, grabbing his fork and stabbed turkey and ham and stuffed it in his mouth, not bothering to chew before he started on the next dish. It took only a few seconds for Bardock to finish the first dish before he moved on.

======================================================================

Gine waited until Bardock and the others started before smelling the food. She took in the smells before she began to eat. She was a little more refined than Bardock but she was still Saiyan. She ate and ate until her Saiyan appitite was filled.

Bardock and Gine in fact made it a game to see how much food they could eat.

Bardock (バーダック) and Gine (ギネ)

1605735132849.png

Bardock, ok, ok... you've won so far... Besides... I got other people to chat to.

She got up and looked over at Reversegirl, walking over to her seat.

"Reversegirl, is it? The Saiyan female was admittingly curious of what race Reversegirl had and what culture she had, if anything was simular between the two or not. Perhaps they could make good allies or friends?

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

"That is my known moniker, yes."

Reversegirl said, taking a moment to swallow her food and looking at Gine.

"It is the closest thing I have to a name."

Perhaps it was simply her imagination, but Gine might detect a hint of sorrow in her voice.

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- darkred darkred

Gine (ギネ)
1605736086228.png

Gine looked over at Reversegirl and looked into her eyes "You don't.. have a name?"

Gine placed a hand on her hip and smiled. Most Saiyans wouldn't ask what was wrong with someone but Gine's kindness showed at times.

"May i ask.. what's wrong, Reversegirl?"

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

"Oh, nothing. My parents never sought to name me at all. They...."

Reversegirl frowned.

"They didn't like me very much."

"Maybe it's the night-dark skin but suscipously white features...."

"Or maybe I'm just a freak and skin tone didn't matter at all..."

She pauses as she eats. Strangely despite the emotional story, she still showed hardly any emotion at all. Her white eyes looks onto Gines and then at her husband.

"You have a good husband. You should be proud."

Fluffington the Mighty makes her first efforts to escape the little girls grasp, wiggling to free herself from Aine's grasp, and landing face first on the floor with a thump. "Ow." The Pokemon quickly rights herself and leaps onto the table, carefully navigating the dishes until she finds a Large bird of sorts, slathered with a delicious glaze, and skewered with several Kabobs.
1605737350668.png
"Dibs!" The Eevee announces before grabbing the plate with her mouth and lifting it up above the others, she spins and navigates her way to the edge of the table, where the idiot falls off with a cry. In spite of another face-plant, there is no spilling of food, everything lands perfectly back on the plate. Fluffington the Mighty quickly shakes the fall off and swiftly begins to devour the meat like she hasn't eaten in a long time. The tearing of flesh and crunching of bones is acompanied by the small fox eating in an almost musical pattern.

Gine (ギネ)

1605737352610.png

Gine looks up "You aren't a freak. Saiyans are born with natural tails that allow us to change at the sight of the full moon to Oozurus. It was only then she was slightly worried a tinge about this world's moon at night.

She looked up rather confused "Wait, how you know so much about Bardock? But she turned for a second "I lost my whole race in literally seconds once the evil space tyrant, Frieza blew our planet to pieces. But thank you, Reversegirl."

But it caused her to think for a second as she turned,seeing her new little Pokemon buddy eating some food on the ground and handed more food to the eevee to eat.

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

A rare smile appears on Reversegirl's face.

"I don't. He just seems like the strong dependable type."

Her white eyes train on Fluffington eating.

Nom nom nom nom nom nom nom.

"She's cute."

She says emotionlessly.

darkred darkred DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

• d8co1k3-5cb7dab3-72ee-483f-8ea6-24204badbefa-jpg.759239

"Oh my gosh! Who are you! ...A-And why do new comers keep coming into the castle? ...It's like we don't have guards in this place at all! ...I'm going to have to fire some people. Papa and mama might not let me...But Imma do it anyway! But since you're here, welcome to Byrne~! And might I say, you two are so pretty~! ...Not prettier than my mama though! She's the prettiest in ALL of Byrne! It's true because I say so!" Aine nods her head proudly "I know not where you come from but you're timing couldn't be more precise as we are descending to the dinning table as we speak! No doubt your random appearance has left you starving! So come along with us! And don't you worry, we don't bite~!" Aine leads Charlene and Zara along with the rest of the group with her.
    ------------
    185972b04c501d8fc576f8620e63ff90-jpg.776272

"Future Sight....A clairvoyant?" Bryant asks, he heard of them existing but he has never met one before until now in the form of this strange man. A Saiyan he called himself. Before he could think any further, Bardock had placed the Scouter over his good eye and pressed the button, while explaining its function on picking up ones inner power. "Amazing..." was all Bryant could utter. He could only imagine such technologies but to actually use such a thing was amazing. And they believed in spirits here in Byrne. Suddenly, Bardock took the Scouter back as Bardocks wife, Gine came and introduced herself in which case he bowed. Soon, everyone else came down the corridor, headed towards the dinning room table. Bryant may not have been paying attention...But he could've sworn there weren't this many people before...He might have to fire some of the guards if more strangers keep showing up in the castle
    ------------
    They all make it to a large area that was the dinning roomThe chefs lay down a red cloth across a long, rectangular, wooden table with multiple seating chairs all around set all around it. Certainly enough for a full party of guests. Once the cloth was laid out, the chefs began to lay the decorum on top of it. Then more chefs appear and proceed to place down several wooden plates and bowls out in front of each seat, then set down metal cutlery and napkin cloth besides them. Once that was all set down, food began being carried out from the kitchen in the arms of the chefs as they set them down on the table. A spread of meats, vegetables, soups, vegetabes, fruits, wines, and breads were laid out for all to behold in its delicacy. "DINNEEEER IS SEERRRRVEEED!" The head chef yells, whose voice echoes throughout the castle
    098e3953940de0de744415c6757683f8.png

4c74e57eb73623d824d4be1b168ad250.jpg
    PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss P PopcornPie Crow Crow DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Develius Develius Trektek Trektek darkred darkred BoltBeam BoltBeam Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505
    "Aw, sweet!" Rex pumped both fists in the air, then chose a thick slice of ham. It was nice and tender, too! On the other hand, nothing beat meatloaf and mashed potatoes. Hm...Were Six and Holiday having dinner themselves right now? Was it more pleasant without him? Sadder without him? Were they even able to eat in peace?
    RIPPER

“..... were these headaches frequent before?” She didn’t quite understand human fragility and just now noticed the growing crowd around them. Before she could get her answer though the servants appeared laying plates and utensils before them. “Perhaps we should continue this another time?” She didn’t have any use of human stuff, she could make use of her jaw and claws but for the sake of appearance she needed to use such things. It annoyed her greatly. Then a whole feast was laid before them and she hungered! Almost immediately when the food she began digging in! Throwing food in her mouth and chewing!

P PopcornPie Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Reversegirl

Reversegirl sat down graciously and waited for the food and soon enough dinner was served.

she began to eat politely and respectfully - but notably only small chunks of the food and keeping an eye out on the rest of the group, especially the King and Queen.

"My headaches? My head doesn't ache, but, no, I haven't felt this way before." Rex spoke.

Ripper cut off the conversation from there, now fascinating Rex with her eating. Geez, did she not know what silverware was?

f5HcS88.png

| (Everyone) |

As the chefs began escorting the food from the chicken, the Slayer would continue waiting patiently until all the items had been served. Even then, it became surprisingly difficult for him to resist ripping and tearing into the main course prematurely. The smells were already enough to make him eagerly impatient: his stomach having grumbled audibly for the first time in eons. Still it wouldn't take long before the head chef announced their completion, permitting the entire audience to dig in.

With that, the Slayer would take off his helmet and placed it to the right of his silverware. His grizzled face would begin relaxing more as he gave a satisfied exhale, being now that he could properly smell the food without obstruction. For the moment, he could finally feel like he could actually breathe and relax, despite his mission in the background. But it can wait just a moment. For no one could possibly ignore such an occasion like this.

As he considered what he wanted to eat first, he'd eventually plant his gaze upon a large turkey two plates in front of him. Making his decision, the Slayer would rise as he unsheathed his right wrist-mounted "doom-blade" and jabbed straight into the bird's succulent dark meat like a makeshift skewer. His meal now secured, he slowly carried it to his plate and removed the meat with a fork before retracting his massive blade back into his wrist. Immediately he would rip apart one of its huge drumsticks in its massive armored gloves and began eating it like a normal decently-trained human being. For even the Slayer was taught in basic table-manners.

And it would be the best turkey the Unchained Predator had ever eaten.

uXTdoMm.png

| (Everyone) |

As everyone in the banquet hall was beginning their glorious feast, the smell of freshly cooked food would soon bring the attention of another uninvited guest. Stomping his way through the main road into the fort, was a large turtle-like monster grumbling to himself in garbled growls and mutterings. His nose was pointed upwards, following the scent of a freshly cooked meal he had picked up just prior to entering the compound. He was absolutely famished after his long trip from the frozen woods and needed to fill his belly pronto. So once he reached the door into the guest room, he didn't hesitate to barge in like he owned the place.

"DID YOU GUYS DARE TO START A FEAST WITHOUT YOURS TRULY?!" the voice roared with visible offense.

As everyone would perhaps turn to face the incoming party pooper, a few would no doubt recognize the great beast as the great and terrible Bowser! But this wouldn't be quite the Bowser they knew. Instead of being a two-dimensioned piece of paper, this one sported meat upon his muscular three-dimensional body. And keeping in touch with his 2D cousin, his attitude still seemed to remain the same as the loud, rude, and bombastic Koopa King that he always was and always would be. But they would also see that he carried something rolled up in his left arm. Yet before they could guess on what it might possibly be, Bowser would quickly unravel to it reveal a shocking sight.

"AND WHO'S THE WISE GUY THAT MADE THIS TACKY POSTER KNOCK-OFF OF YOUR GREATNESS?! WAS IT ONE OF YOU GUYS?!"

Meat Bowser held the tattered and scorched remains of what was supposed to be Paper Bowser himself!

"YOU'VE GOTTEN ALL THE PROPORTIONS WRONG! AND I'M NOT SCARY ENOUGH! TOTAL PUSHOVER! GET IT RIGHT NEXT TIME!"

The Slayer would glare up from his meal and glare at the rude interruption. He was not yet going to take action against the Koopa menace, but he was just mere twitches away from grabbing a gun to shoot him. Disturbing him was bad enough: what would be worse was an all out brawl on the banquet. If that was to happen, he would not hesitate to go straight into action.
    Woah, so that's what Slayer looked like beneath the helmet! Rex wondered if he'd cured someone who had that face before.

And then? "Oh, hey, it's a meaty version of the guy I accidentally ran over!" Rex pointed at Bowser as though he were a returning college friend. "None of us made that paper version of you, maybe he's some runaway genetic-DUDE, WHY DID YOU TEAR HIM UP? HE'S ALIVE!" Well, he was alive; This new Bowser had ripped him up like a candy wrapper, and burned him like a marshmallow. Rex just rolled his eyes, mumbled something about Bowser being a buzzkill, and returned to eating.

Last edited:
d8co1k3-5cb7dab3-72ee-483f-8ea6-24204badbefa-jpg.759239

"EEEE!" Aine jumps from startlement before looking to that it's Bowser "Oh hey, the dragon turtle's found his way to castle~ Yaaaa-" Aine stops mid way through her cheer as her eyes widen as she sees Bowser holding a paper version of himself. Aine looks to Bowser. Then back to Paper Bowser. Then back to Bowser...Then back to Paper Bowser. "Oh, you went and shed your skin! That's why you ran off! Heh, well I'm glad you made it back! Most reptiles don't live long in Byrne! I know from experience..." Aine looks away in sadness before looking to Bowser and brightening up "But your here! And you must be hungry after being gone and lost for so long! You're just in time for the feast in your honor in defeating the Wintaur! So take a seat! ...Try not to break it though!" Aine goes to the table to take her seat
-------------
185972b04c501d8fc576f8620e63ff90-jpg.776272

Bryant instantly jolted as Bowser burst through the doors. He instinctively he reached to his side only to realized there was nothing strapped around his waist. An old old habit. Not the fact he always reaches to his side but him always forgetting to bring a sword. As Aine addresses this monster with familiarity, he begins to ease up...Slightly. But if these stranger know him then it should be fine...He supposed...And did Aine just say they defeated the Wintaur?
PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss P PopcornPie Crow Crow darkred darkred Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Trektek Trektek Develius Develius Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

Reversegirl was eating when she heard a loud knock on one of the doors to the castle. When nobody immediately came to answer, she stood up with an excuse me and floated toward said door, phasing through several people to keep from physically bumping into them. Until at last she was at the door.

She opened it and was met with an armored ambigtiousfigure in futuristic red and yellow armor.

“First the dragon turtle and now another armoured figure. You came just in time stranger, theres a feast about.”

P PopcornPie

As the door creaked open, Samus once again gave into instinct. "I'm glad you're alive! Bowser, do you know the whereabouts of eve-Oh." She dipped her head. "I'm sorry, I thought you were someone else. I am allowed inside, right?" She cautiously allowed herself in, following a pleasing smell into the dining room. Good, there was plenty left...And Rex was at the table!

"REX!" Samus rushed to the boy, spinning him around and gripping his shoulders. "Rex, if you're here, then others must have survived as well! Where are they, and where did you find these strangers? Are they also refugees?"

"Hey, what's your damage?!" Rex shoved her away, his eyes wide and flooding with concern. "How do you know my name, and what are we refugees from?!"

Samus's eyes darkened. "...I'm sorry, I thought you were someone else."

"Uh, don't..."
Rex watched quietly as Samus leaned against the wall, looking downheartedly at the floor.

As the door creaked open, Samus once again gave into instinct. "I'm glad you're alive! Bowser, do you know the whereabouts of eve-Oh." She dipped her head. "I'm sorry, I thought you were someone else. I am allowed inside, right?" She cautiously allowed herself in, following a pleasing smell into the dining room. Good, there was plenty left...And Rex was at the table!

"REX!" Samus rushed to the boy, spinning him around and gripping his shoulders. "Rex, if you're here, then others must have survived as well! Where are they, and where did you find these strangers? Are they also refugees?"

"Hey, what's your damage?!" Rex shoved her away, his eyes wide and flooding with concern. "How do you know my name, and what are we refugees from?!"

Samus's eyes darkened. "...I'm sorry, I thought you were someone else."

"Uh, don't..." Rex watched quietly as Samus leaned against the wall, looking downheartedly at the floor.
“Refugees? From where?”
Reversegirl said from behind Samus, genuinely curious.

"G'ah! Away, you Twilight being!' Samus whipped her Arm Cannon at Reversegirl, only to remember and relent. "Oh...my apologies, I'm still getting thoughts together, and you startled me." She sighed. "It seems that I may be the only refugee here. You see, I come from a multiverse I failed to save."

For some reason, Rex found himself taking a sting and recoiling. "Multiverses can be destroyed? What if this one is next?"

"I don't know." The bounty hunter looked up wearily. "I suppose that, in the end, the Twilight was too much to withstand. As you demonstrate, you poor woman..." She waved her Arm Cannon up and down Reversegirl's body. The midnight black skin and the bleached hair was, in her eyes, a telltale sign that Reversegirl had been one of Ganondorf's many trapped victims. "I don't know how long that substance lasts inside a body, but you are still standing. Perhaps your body is resistant."

--Sento Kiryu || Tateraya Herogami--
Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- P PopcornPie PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Crow Crow Develius Develius darkred darkred

"That looks appetizing." Tateraya couldn't help but be amazed by the meal that is presented to them--a whole smorgasboard of meats and other stuff. He mostly cared about the meat. He sat beside the green clad armored man from before, soon ignoring him and started having a go at the chicken--completely ignoring any form of civil manners and reaching for it using a golden blade that he seemed to materialize out of nowhere, bringing it to his own plate and started taking it apart piece by piece, eating it, and claiming it as his own.

"Ugh, this is terrible..." Sento couldn't help but groan at Tateraya as he started ravaging at the chicken. Taking a look around, it seems that he isn't alone at that matter--the veteran with the red bandana and his wife seemed to be having a go at it the same way as Tateraya. With a sigh, Sento took the knife and fork, taking a small portion of the chopped ham and eating it like a normal person. To his surprise, it's well cooked, considering the era of this bizarre locale he found himself in. Before Sento could fully enjoy his meal, however, a familiar face entered the room; the Turtle King, this time, made out of real flesh, holding up its paper counterpart.

"You!" Sento stood up suddenly, surprised to see him. "There's two of you?!" He slowly raised his finger at the turtle king, Bowser, who wanted to have a go at the feast. Aine then spoke about him shedding his skin, in which Sento was quick to reply. "No, no, no, it's not the same guy. You see, he's..." As he was about to explain, another one entered the fray, claiming to know him. This caused the Rider to raise a brow, utterly confused. This armored figure, with the voice of that of a woman seemed to know Rex, but...It seemed that the latter didn't know of them.

"Twilight? Multiverse Destruction?" Sento rubbed his chin, confused as the armored lass spoke about the substance as well as some unforeseen event. "Can you tell us what happened?" He asked, letting out a gulp. Did he...Accidentally caused the destruction of the multiverse when he merged two parallel worlds? Or was his actions just the start of a chain of events that led to this? Regardless,

"G'ah! Away, you Twilight being!' Samus whipped her Arm Cannon at Reversegirl, only to remember and relent. "Oh...my apologies, I'm still getting thoughts together, and you startled me." She sighed. "It seems that I may be the only refugee here. You see, I come from a multiverse I failed to save."

For some reason, Rex found himself taking a sting and recoiling. "Multiverses can be destroyed? What if this one is next?"

"I don't know." The bounty hunter looked up wearily. "I suppose that, in the end, the Twilight was too much to withstand. As you demonstrate, you poor woman..." She waved her Arm Cannon up and down Reversegirl's body. The midnight black skin and the bleached hair was, in her eyes, a telltale sign that Reversegirl had been one of Ganondorf's many trapped victims. "I don't know how long that substance lasts inside a body, but you are still standing. Perhaps your body is resistant."
“Substance? The only substance in my body madam is blood. Regular blood.” Reversegirl had the feeling this woman thought she was infected with something because of course she did. Because people really can’t get over the fact that she was night black skin and bleached hair. When she next spoke, there was a slight hint of something in her voice. “I assure you my skin tone is perfectly natural.”

Prior to the Koopa King's abrupt arrival, the Slayer would find himself approached by the mercenary woman he eyed a moment ago. Zara complimented his armor and asked for his name while she filled her plate up with her own selection of goodies. The armored man would take another bite of his drumstick before turning to face her. Just as it would seem as if he was going to say something, that's when he would be interrupted by the literal elephant that burst into the room. Already peeved by the situation, his expression tensed slightly as he glared at Bowser's rambling about a poster of himself he held up. He would stare for only a few seconds before returning to his food like most of the others had already done, albeit more cautiously.

Zara would be one of the few to sassily reply to Bowser's displeasure, causing the overgrown turtle to grow angrier

"N-NO IT'S NOT!" Bowser sputtered back in offense as he pointed to her with a pointy claw, "LOOK AT IT! IT'S~!"

Next, Rex would jab his own remarks at Bowser, mentioning how he ran over his paper self and how none of them made him before exclaiming about its appearance.

"QUIT YER' MOPING!" barked the three-dimensional Koopa, "IF NONE OF YOU CHUMPS MADE THIS CHEAP CUT-OUT, THEN WHO DID?!"

Just then, Aine would grab the great turtle's attention as if she was pals with him for years, stating how he finally reached the castle.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'AbOuT tImE'?!" Bowser growled inquisitively at the little girl, "I JUST FOUND THIS PLACE!?!"

Aine would once again answer, only to give him an explanation he had never even anticipated coming from a brat like her. So ridiculous was her respond, it left Bowser's flabbergasted with his mouth agape in utter confusion. It took him a good few seconds before he shook his head and roared back.

"HUH? WHAT ARE YOU EVEN TALKING ABOUT, BRAT?! I DIDN'T~"

Again the little girl managed to interrupt the mighty goliath's speech, stating how the feast was made in his honor for defeating something called a Wintaur. Again Bowser stood silently in utter bewilderment, blinking rapidly as the little girl invited him to take a seat. Boy did the great Koopa King have a plethora of burning hot questions. Like what was a "Wintaur"? What was the meaning of this "Paper Bowser" cutout in his hand? Was he truly alive? And who's everyone here? So many questions, yet so little time.

Finally, with a defeated sigh, Bowser relented his fury. The smell of such delicious food already made his stomach rumble excessively. And if this meal was "truly" for him, why was he making a fuss about all this? He might as well go along with it.

"HMPH... FINE WHATEVER." the Koopa King grumbled as he tossed his Paper version's shredded form to the side before walking to an open seat, "I'M STARVED ANYWAYS."

Suddenly he would hear someone call his name from behind him. Bowser would turn to see a familiar face - the face (helmet) of Samus Aran!

"YOU?" he remarked surprisingly as a bushy eyebrow raised up, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? AND WHO ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?"

He soon realized that this Samus was not the one he once knew. The two didn't live in the same universe, however he knew a version of her from a "multidimensional tournament" that took place every 4 years known as the "Smash Tournament". He, alongside several candidates from his universe - including his arch-nemesis Mario, his brother Luigi, the beautiful Princess Peach, amongst others which even included his biological son, junior, and adopted Koopling kids - fought against other fighters from different universes to be crowned the "King of Smash" as well as gain premium rewards. Samus was amongst the original candidates present since the beginning, while Bowser joined during the second event. While the two hadn't fought one another in combat, they did briefly talk outside of the match even though they really didn't have too much in common. So it was weird that he found himself talking to another version of the great galactic bounty hunter here. After watching her leave to talk to her familiars, Bowser finally went to his seat and began pigging down on an entire slab of ham down his gullet.

The Slayer would also take note of the armored newcomer before continuing with his meal.

Last edited:
Fluffington the Mighty eagerly snaps up the food offered by Gine, eating it with gusto. Soon enough, the chosen meal on the floor had been reduced to a clean plate, as the Eevee licks it clean, before letting out a little burp and looking around. She finds an odd purple and white box, and walks over to it. She circles it twice, looking it over, before reaching out a paw and batting at the [PLAY] button on the front.
Crow Crow darkred darkred Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

Charlene Haversmith

Charlene smiled at the young boy, quickly recovering from her shock at the loud and angry turtle. Others were handling it, and so she could turn back to other matters at hand.

"It is my pleasure to meet you, Gin Ibushi." She giggled at his realization of his messy eating ways. "Haha. I think that just means that you have a growing Appetite. You certainly need to eat a lot in order to grow up big and strong like all of these mercenaries and heroes."

It was at that point that the Thrall had arrived and sat down. His appearance was absolutely frightful, though Charlene kept her composure. At least as much for the sake of Gin, as her own.

On looking at his actions as he ate, however, it seemed that his manners were almost impeccable. Especially given his appearance. Judging a book by its cover, was wrong for books that could be filled with very different filling as it is for people. And the young barista felt a bit shameful that she had prejudged this man before even saying one word to him.

"Hello sir. Were you whisked away from your home to be here like the rest of us?"

Charlene continued to politely eat, as her stomach was not yet full.

BoltBeam BoltBeam BoltBeam BoltBeam Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- , Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505
------------------------------------------
ZARA

THE STEEL DEVIL

2_20c854c4fb7af3a5ad61c2564630b275_t.jpg

Zara watched as the spiked turtle blustered some more and then was easily distracted by other more shiny things. With her piece said and the creature distracted, she sat back down next to the armored man as an equally armored woman entered into the room. The mercenary woman suddenly looked down at her attire and thought about how underdressed she was for the occasion.

Well, at least she has all of her weapons. And she is pretty agile. That armor might just slow her down. Especially without the right training to wield it properly. Still, it was nice to dream. A top notch girl like her blasting through her enemies in nigh unstoppable armor. What a place to be, right?

Zara turned to the armored man next to her and spoke. "So, you certainly look like a mercenary. What kind of monsters do you fight? I mean, with that kind of get up, its got to be monsters, right?"

Develius Develius P PopcornPie

Gin Ibushi

Gin sat there for a moment as his own realisation still dawned on him, but soon side-lining that, the other in the conversation spoke to him again.
"It is my pleasure to meet you, Gin Ibushi." She giggled at his realization of his messy eating ways. "Haha. I think that just means that you have a growing Appetite. You certainly need to eat a lot in order to grow up big and strong like all of these mercenaries and heroes."
latest

"You think so, woof...? That'd be nice..." He said quietly, if meekly. He glanced to the crowd in question - indeed, so many powerful-looking and fully grown, adept people were here - people he could possibly look up to or take notes from. That being said, he's nowhere near their 'levels' and seems to doubt that part is possible to be exactly 'like' them... Gin kept this to himself, but smiled none-the-less. Just to their side, Gin would have noticed someone else join the duo as it were - what appeared to be some kind of monster or something at least along those lines. Naturally, Gin was caught by surprise at the appearance of such a beast, but as he looked, it didn't seem to have the 'mind' of a monster... maybe it's harmless? Or perhaps it just has enough of a brain to learn mortal customs like it's displaying right now? Gin shook his head as his thoughts prospered, yet he didn't say anything to this 'thing' or 'person' as it were - the prime cause of 'that' being fear of actually stepping on his own thoughts.
latest

"I don't know if I'll grow up just 'like' all of them, but... I can try, right...?" He responded in a perplexed, curious tone. "I can try, but I can't really guarantee or promise anything, meow... I'm still a sixth grader, after all, woof... Plenty of room to change, or so I've heard." Shrugging at the mention, Gin returned his attention to his food briefly - taking a bite or two as he did earlier and then raising himself back up to his former posture. Gin sighed as the flavours and the tastes once more overwhelmed him after he had taken said bites, shuddering as he felt the same old sensations continue to rattle him - as if they were all bewitching him and he ended up with a smile on his face regardless. "Just need to try my best, woof... And then we'll see what happens, right? Nothing is set in stone until it actually happens!" He said enthusiastically with that suddenly beaming smile of his.
Character Information
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #FBA026
Status (physically): Fine​
Status (mentally/emotionally): Doubtful/Y E S​
Powers: None​
Items: None​
Skills/Abilities: Strong(er) sense of smell, agile​
Course of action: FOOD, GLORIOUS FOOD!​
RP Information
Interactions: Trektek Trektek
Mentions: Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505
Nearby/In Group: (Everyone?)​

Fluffington the Mighty eagerly snaps up the food offered by Gine, eating it with gusto. Soon enough, the chosen meal on the floor had been reduced to a clean plate, as the Eevee licks it clean, before letting out a little burp and looking around. She finds an odd purple and white box, and walks over to it. She circles it twice, looking it over, before reaching out a paw and batting at the [PLAY] button on the front.
Crow Crow darkred darkred Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

The music changed from smooth relaxing restaurant piano jazz to the most awkward rap number one could ever hear.

"Ugh! Make it stop! Make it stooop!" Ben started to cover his ears as he faces Fluffington and the strange box, "whose thingymajig is that anyways? And who even uses that thing these days?"

Crow Crow darkred darkred Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Trektek Trektek BoltBeam BoltBeam darkred darkred Develius Develius P PopcornPie PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

Users who are viewing this thread

Back