• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
"You're welcome." Rex bowed. "But you don't need to call me 'one named Rex'. Just call me 'Rex'." A mischievous smile flashed across his face. "Or, if you want, you could call me 'Rex, the Awesome EVO Savior'."

0dlgRqC9f8EMmFw0UC7VAOEaaz8q3zMb6twpy_h_x7cgiQIVvnGJwMk0_H6KtQH1OW4ykuBL78h_Ej29kAxZawjeIYkB8wIl9IUW89_PzSx9r5jNbJ-1aO5o2ANGup5jm9fJxh1w

Gine

"You don't know how happy this makes me, your majesty! I will not let you down or the guests! She smiles and is already prepping giant piles of meat, and has the pan of one of the pots with her tail, she trying different ingrediants some very different than what the Saiyans used on thier food. But as long as the Royal Cooks approved of her being there, she wouldn't be afraid. She'd show a Saiyan cooked just as well as these guys.

She tossed and turned a few ingrediants trying something competely new and unfamiliar to herself, she went for vegetables and of course a bit of meat.

======================================================================

Bardock

tumblr_osi9jp2TzQ1vsic9jo2_250.gifv

"Hello, Not exactly lost, i figured I'd be around the area soon. Just have thoughts on my mind. Like this... battle coming up."

"I never saw you before, stranger. Who.. exactly are you?"

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

Last edited:
The chefs looks to one another in confusion on how to go about this foreigner being among them. They huddle together among themselves

"What do we do?"

"Well, we're chefs, aren't we? I say we do what chefs do and cook."

"I mean about the...The foreigner?"

"Oh what? Are you afraid she'll poison the food with her foreign germs?"

"You could never know..."

"Well, why don't some of us help her out then? To make sure she doesn't poison the food "on accident". And make sure it's seasoned. You know how irritable the princess can get when she finds the meats isn't seasoned properly..."

They all groan in acknowledgment as they hated to provoke Aine's ire.

"Some of us go and prepare the vegetables and the sauces, the others prepare the drinks and grains, whoever's left help the foreigner with the meats and vegetables." With that the chefs split up in their respective areas, getting what they needed to begin cooking

A few of the chefs head over to to where Gine is and begins amassing their pots, pans, bowls, herbs, and spices from different cabinet areas. The begins categorizing them ins smaller bowls before setting them around Gine's space "Excuse us, stranger. But if you wouldn't mind, once you finished chopping up the meat, put in this bowl and pour the source in first, then you're gonna want to sprink some of all these herbs and spices, not all of it, in the bowl with the meat to season it. We'll cook it from there and you keep it moving from there. We can cook the vegetables once you cut them up too."
darkred darkred
-------------------
185972b04c501d8fc576f8620e63ff90-jpg.776272

"I am Bryant Coldwater, King Ander's advisor and general of Fort Briain's military forces. And what battle are you talking about?" Bryant looks at Bardock confusingly but couldn't help but know what he was talking about in the back of his mind
darkred darkred
-------------------
d8co1k3-5cb7dab3-72ee-483f-8ea6-24204badbefa-jpg.759239

"I shall remember Rex, the....E-Emo...Savior? ...Rex sounds nice!" Aine turns back to the three newcomers and holds Fluffington outwards them again "But don't think I forgot about you! You don't know, all these strangers behind me just got back from destryoing an ancient beast! They'll destroy you too if you explain thine-selves and how you came into this castle! Isn't that right brave strangers?"

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss P PopcornPie darkred darkred Thepotatogod Thepotatogod BoltBeam BoltBeam Crow Crow Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

Gin Ibushi

So while everyone else is more or less just talking to each other, there was Gin - in the room he had previously 'flung' himself into, and he remained there simply - brushing himself off of the material he was sat upon (or lying upon) with an eager smile on his face and childlike giggling to accompany his mood. If one would look in, he would still be doing exactly that as he rolled around on the bed in the room, somehow not falling off it.
latest

Words wouldn't leave the child's mouth as he entertained himself, but evident laughter of enjoyment 'did' leave him - even through the slight 'filter' of the mask over his mouth, Gin's enjoyment could probably be heard by anyone who got close to the door of the room he was in. After a while though, he stopped and just outstretched himself on the bed, sighing in exhaustion though a smile would be present on his face if you could even be able to tell he was smiling behind that mask of his. "This is nice, meow..." Gin said lightly and positively, laughing just a little more as he stopped to try and regain his breath. Clearly there's nothing important or more meaningful for him to do - besides, he's a child! Who would trust a child with serious yet menial tasks?
Character Information
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #FBA026
Status (physically): Fine​
Status (mentally/emotionally): Tired/Fine​
Powers: None​
Items: None​
Skills/Abilities: Strong(er) sense of smell, agile​
Course of action: Conversation/The Fort!​
RP Information
Interactions: Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-
Mentions: None​
Nearby/In Group: (Everyone?)​

Abelgard the Heir & The Thrall

As soon as they made their unexpected entrance to the place... apparently, they were the main focus of some sort of young girl, who tried to threaten them with a.... small silver furred dog? Whatever, it didn’t seem to scare Abelgard any bit, it actually made him chuckle a bit... while the Thrall merely stared at the creature, thinking of whether or not it would taste good or is considered a very rare pet here.... just in case. But now, looking at the other strangers, they are definitely wide and variety, some awfully similar in appearance to those back at the estate, and others, while the others were very alien like, especially in clothing, but maybe in magic and weaponry as well if they could spot one.

Nonetheless, they were threatened once more with the fox creature once more, and with tales of the group in front of them killing a ancient beast nonetheless, which caught the attention of the Heir, as he walked forward a few more feet and said “Beast you say? Well, me and my companion over here have our own fair share of killing beasts and abominations of nature... tell me, have you fought against the roaming undead creature of the dungeons who collect the heads of the fallen and uses them as vessels for spirits? Or have you fought against the reality-warping darkness of Eldritch abomination known as the Shuffler? Hell, have you even fought against the Necromancer Lord and the corpses of men and women, fools and soldiers that he brings back to life in order to slay the living? And have you done all of this with three other teammates with varying origin, but have many dark tales and break down like any other human, but still continue on and win the battle” he said in a bit of a gloating tone, with a look of pride and a smirk upon his face.

Truth be told, he unfortunately had to fight some of those creature that are considered much more higher than the small goon, but usually other teams were sent in to deal with them. He and the Thrall did fight the Countess at the Crimson Court... and he almost died multiple times like the other three on his team, including the Thrall, but they eventually killed the bloodsucker queen abomination against nature and freed everyone in the Ravenclaw estate from the Crimson curse. Yeah, those were not so fun times... but he needed to keep up his outer shell just for a bit longer, don’t want to break down in front of potential allies, or foes.

But a look of surprise went onto his face, as he brought up his fist to his mouth and coughed, putting it to his side and continuing with
“Ah, excuse me for my lack of manners, a Heir to the Ravenclaw estate must always introduce themselves to others, the name is Abelgard the Heir, and my ally here is known as the Thrall... but we both do not bring any ill-intent towards any one of you, unless struck first, then we will retaliate... but it is nice to meet you.... strange individuals, what are your names...” he finished, the Thrall merely waiting by the man’s side for the command of what to do next... or to go headfirst onto the fray if a fight broke out, but that won’t ever happen... right?

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- P PopcornPie PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Thepotatogod Thepotatogod darkred darkred Crow Crow DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

As soon as they made their unexpected entrance to the place... apparently, they were the main focus of some sort of young girl, who tried to threaten them with a.... small silver furred dog? Whatever, it didn’t seem to scare Abelgard any bit, it actually made him chuckle a bit... while the Thrall merely stared at the creature, thinking of whether or not it would taste good or is considered a very rare pet here.... just in case. But now, looking at the other strangers, they are definitely wide and variety, some awfully similar in appearance to those back at the estate, and others, while the others were very alien like, especially in clothing, but maybe in magic and weaponry as well if they could spot one.

Nonetheless, they were threatened once more with the fox creature once more, and with tales of the group in front of them killing a ancient beast nonetheless, which caught the attention of the Heir, as he walked forward a few more feet and said “Beast you say? Well, me and my companion over here have our own fair share of killing beasts and abominations of nature... tell me, have you fought against the roaming undead creature of the dungeons who collect the heads of the fallen and uses them as vessels for spirits? Or have you fought against the reality-warping darkness of Eldritch abomination known as the Shuffler? Hell, have you even fought against the Necromancer Lord and the corpses of men and women, fools and soldiers that he brings back to life in order to slay the living? And have you done all of this with three other teammates with varying origin, but have many dark tales and break down like any other human, but still continue on and win the battle” he said in a bit of a gloating tone, with a look of pride and a smirk upon his face.

Truth be told, he unfortunately had to fight some of those creature that are considered much more higher than the small goon, but usually other teams were sent in to deal with them. He and the Thrall did fight the Countess at the Crimson Court... and he almost died multiple times like the other three on his team, including the Thrall, but they eventually killed the bloodsucker queen abomination against nature and freed everyone in the Ravenclaw estate from the Crimson curse. Yeah, those were not so fun times... but he needed to keep up his outer shell just for a bit longer, don’t want to break down in front of potential allies, or foes.

But a look of surprise went onto his face, as he brought up his fist to his mouth and coughed, putting it to his side and continuing with
“Ah, excuse me for my lack of manners, a Heir to the Ravenclaw estate must always introduce themselves to others, the name is Abelgard the Heir, and my ally here is known as the Thrall... but we both do not bring any ill-intent towards any one of you, unless struck first, then we will retaliate... but it is nice to meet you.... strange individuals, what are your names...” he finished, the Thrall merely waiting by the man’s side for the command of what to do next... or to go headfirst onto the fray if a fight broke out, but that won’t ever happen... right?

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- P PopcornPie PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Thepotatogod Thepotatogod darkred darkred Crow Crow DerpyCarp DerpyCarp
Reversegirl cocked her head at the man’s proclamations. She didn’t like the gloating tone nor the use of the word abomination of nature but she shallowed down her vile and said.

“Humans and others call me Reversegirl, but other than that I have no proper moniker. Nice to meet you.”

With that, she floated up to him. Inspecting him. Then floated back. In truth this was a test to see how he and his thrall would react to the evident unnatural quality of herself.

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

latest

GINE

"Right." The Saiyan cook looked over at the other chefs as she was clearly enjoying cooking what she enjoyed and finished chopping up the meat and placed it in the bowl, sprinkling a little mixture of a few different spices and letting the cooks do the finishing touches on the meat.

While she was prepping the meats, Gine was using her tail as another hand flipping vegetables in the pan with some spicy sauce.

"I apologize, but I haven't had this much fun cooking in a long time."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1605212387904.png

Bardock
=====================================

The Saiyan grunted and became serious, almost leaning over."

"Apologies, Mr. Bryant, my name is Bardock. I might not be much according to looks, but I'm much more powerful than I look. But anyway, I'm talking about the battle against the Porcelian army for I have a special ablity that allows me to see what's coming before it comes.

Future Sight.

Anyways, our group of strangers should be able to handle your problem rather efficently.

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- (Open if someone wants to join?)

f5HcS88.png

Not far from the fort, a lone armored figure could be seen wading through the scraggily bush and snow-slushed ground. The figure, revered by many in his world as the Doom Slayer, had been scouring this newfound land for roughly several hours since his unexpected arrival. For his primary objective was plain and simple: to hunt down the remains of the demonic horde that invaded Earth and end the conflict between the demons and the corrupted Makyrs. He last remembered entering a portal upon his personal space station - the Fortress of Doom - expecting to find himself knee-deep in the dead of a demon stronghold. So it came to the Slayer as a surprise when he found himself in a completely different location, contradictory to what he envisioned. Instead of lava and brimstone filled with unholy abominations, he found himself in a cold taiga forest barren of corruption. For a moment he considered that the portal glitched and planted him far beyond his target destination. But when he tried to get in touch with his Fortress via its current onboard AI system - supplied by the conscious of one Dr. Samuel Hayden - he was unable to reach them or get an idea of where he is.

The Slayer initially expected treachery - given his history with the previous chairman of the infamous UAC corporation - but considering that Hayden had helped him in his quest to eliminate the Khan Makyr and the Icon of Sin, it seemed unlikely. Incompetence seemed more likely the case at this point. Still, one thing was for sure. Wherever he was, it didn't seem to take place in any dimension he knew. It wasn't Earth, nor was it the fires of Hell, the mechanized "paradise" of Urdak, or even the Sentinel home world of Argent D'Nur (despite showing a few similarities regarding the climate). It was both alien, yet familiar. He needed answers.

As the Slayer continued trudging through the subarctic landscape, he would eventually reach the top of a large rocky hill and see a grand structure in the distance. It appeared to be a large castle or fort-like structure, sporting long towers, elegant arches, and had a massive gate by the river to allow boats to travel through. He paused to gander silently at it, already reminding him of the architecture seen on Argent D'Nur not unlike the holy city of Sentinel Prime - albeit it on a far smaller and more primitive scale. Perhaps the answers he sought laid within those walls.

The armored hellwalker would continue his advance towards the castled fort, eventually reaching the entrance. He wandered into the settlement, looking nowhere but directly straight ahead into the heart of the establishment. No doubt his foreign appearance would intimidate the locals, but he didn't care about what they thought. He had no reason or need to harm them, so they themselves should also not need to worry. As he continued walking slowly down the main road, he'd suddenly stop as his eyes glanced to his left. He would hear and notice lively activity coming from within one of the buildings, with light emanating from the windows. Despite not normally wanting to be around others, he seemed interested enough to consider it worth investigating. After glaring at the structure for a few seconds, he proceeded to enter the guest room - unaware of what, or whom, he might come across.

Last edited:
Fluffington the Mighty looks at Aine, before turning her attention to the strangers and trying to look fierce. She looks adorable instead. And her tail is wagging, further undermining the effect.

--Sento Kiryu || Tateraya Herogami--
Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

"Bah! I've seen worse." Tateraya spat, crossing his arms at the child's supposed secret weapon. "It looks easy to get a jump on--even my idiot brothers may do quick work of that furball." He chuckled, before Aine revealed that the strange creatures had defeated an ancient beast.

"Wait, that was an ancient beast?" Sento glanced at Aine with a raised brow. "Crap, did we kill the last of its kind then...? That'll do no good to that ecosystem." He mumbled, rubbing his chin.

"Ugh, moudonparrapa..For the last time, I don't know!" Tateray growled, shaking his head. "I was resting with my brothers in our cave when I suddenly woke up here in your castle!" He explained, aggressively. "I can tell you this, however--I am Tateraya Herogami, one of the three Almighties of the Patapon Tribe." He introduced himself, before looking down bitterly. "Tsk...Or what's left of them, at least."

"Who doesn't haven't a swell time when cooking, huh?" One of the chefs laughs

"ME!" One chef answers from the farside of the kitchen

"That's because you're lazier than a kit! And slower than snow on a roof!"

"OOOOOOOOO!"

"I try...!"

"The only thing you try in this kitchen is going to sleep! Who goes to sleep in a kitchen?! I have never heard of a chef falling asleep in a kitchen a day in my life! Have any of you?"

The other chefs shake their heads in agreement

"None of us have ever heard of that! In a matter of fact, why are you here?!"

"....Cause my cobbler is the best in the fort."

The chefs were about to protest before thinking for a minute and realizing they were right

"Mhm. You can't take that from me, now can you?"

"You can have that. You're still a trash chef though! Where were we? ....Oh right! It's a pleasure to have you cooking with us, stranger! You sure know your way around despite it no doubt being different from what you're used to! ...I'm assuming it is, anyway."
darkred darkred
-----------------

Bryant was taken aback as he takes a few steps back away from Bardock "How...H-How did you know about the Porcelain Army...? O-Oh! I see...The king must've already briefed you lot on the situation we're facing. Good, good." Bryant rationalizes to himself as he steadies his breathing
darkred darkred
-----------------

"Well, Abigail the Hair and Tetrazini, I am Aine, Princess of Byrne and its Five Clans! I too shall ascend to the throne some day! ...But I am in no hurry. I welcome you and your armored demon friend to our castle! You've already made yourselves comfortable" Aine turns around to the rest of the group "So welcome and meet the--" She stops mid-sentence as she sees Doom Slayer and jumps back in surprise "Eee! Who are you?!" She instinctively holds Fluffington out at him "Fear us, newcomer!"
PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss BoltBeam BoltBeam DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Develius Develius Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

Ripper laughed at the little sack of meat throwing the furball at the armoured man then she turned toward the armoured man, eyes narrowed suspiciously - she didn’t like anything her claws couldn’t touch.

“Who are you?! You weren’t among us when we entered this world!”

Develius Develius

"Not 'emo', 'EVO'!" Rex rolled his eyes. Him? Emo? In what universe? "You know, 'Expotentially Variated Organism'? When your nanit-" The boy's eyes widened. Oh, God, this was way before nanite research became a thing, wasn't it? It had to be. Alas, if he warned the people here of what was going to happen, that would severely stint his own existence, assuming he would keep existing altogether. Talk about a rock and a hard place.

Anyway, Aine kept treating the group like her own poised-to-pounce pack of guard dogs. To that, Rex raised his hands and spoke, "Hey, we're all in the same situation here. We're all confused, but we can't just start a war against each other. Unless we have a wrestling ring around here somewhere, that is." And then someone in hefty armor came waltzing in, completely mute. For some reason, this growing party of misfits was giving Rex an unusual jitter. "...Does anyone else feel that this kind of thing has happened before?"

1605375510009.png

GINE

Don't worry, boys. I maybe a female Saiyan. Doesn't mean I haven't cooked with guys before."

"Oh! I think the food is just about ready."

Hold on. Gine searchs for the best Saiyan like drink she could find and nods.

This should be perfect!!

========================================================================

main-qimg-ef5e8331f0f586bfe6e40c7644622e92

Bardock
"Yes, the King advised us on the situation beforehand, however you'll need all the advantages you can get over the Porcelian army. Never know what technology or even soliders they have hidden."

Last edited:

Ok, Abelgard did not fully expect his entire name to be butchered from some kid.... well, it was still a kid, but if they were also next in for the throne of ‘Byrne’ as well as the five clans... he would have at least expected her to be more taught to act royal like, but hey, no one is young forever, might as well savor in the moments while they last.... but he still wasn’t gonna let this go. The Thrall however, merely rose a brow in confusion as he was referred to a ‘Armored Demon’, which wasn’t even close to his idea of one, considering his lack of armor, especially on his torso, as well as his skin not even near reddish, probably due to his scars, but he would say that his skin was a mildly tanned tone.

Not enough room for thought tho, as another figure also entered as well... being the most strangest, and possibly dangerous in the eyes of Abelgard, the young man taking a few steps back and instinctively reached for something in his cloak, while the Thrall merely stared at the stranger with both eyes underneath his helmet, sizing up a potential foe here. Aine then raised the silver fox thing at the dark green armored man like it was ever gonna do something, unless it was some demon in disguise, but still, finding a way to try and calm down the group, Abelgard merely gained a sudden burst of confidence, and went between both the group and stranger a stated:

“So are we gonna be entirely hostile and threatening to every new person you guys meet today? And outing them like a potential threat just because of their appearance isn’t a might fine way of judging the intentions or ‘contents’ of a human person... like looking at a cover of a book, you can tell only a external glance, but once you read more and more about it, you have a better understanding of it and know when to create the real opinions of it. I mean, look at the Thrall, he seems like a savage, especially with how he mostly shows himself as, but in the inside, he is a man loyal down to the bone, who would never leave a ally behind in combat.”

As he pointed towards the Thrall, who was scratching his back with his left arm now... while Abelgard merely kept up his ‘confident’ smile upon his face, before finishing off what he was saying with.

“Just listen to me, and don’t act immediately hostile towards someone unless you truly know their motives, after all, this guy could just be a big softie who cares for his family back at home, or a person who aids others during tough times.”

As he finished, standing up for a threatening looking stranger that honestly... makes him scared a little bit in the inside as well, but Abel knew that if this is how everyone would act towards strangers.... they probably wouldn’t get as much support since they are outing the others from their group.

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- P PopcornPie Develius Develius PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

f5HcS88.png

Once the Slayer entered the building, he would be greeted by a long wooden hallway marked with rooms on both sides. He appeared to be in the fort's lodging room - where weary travelers come to rest after their long journeys by foot, horse, or ship. The Hellwalker however did not need rest, as his body was ironed by the Seraphim through the divinity machine. Rest was merely an option for him and lately he found it unnecessary when he could be busy ripping and tearing at demons. That's when he noticed the residents gaping their eyes at his sudden presence. His stern glare turned to face them, introducing him to several particular individuals. Four of them would grab his immediate attention:

A frightened young girl holding out a cat in protection.

A brooding jet-black reptiloid.

A wary teenage male.

And an intrigued wavy-haired young woman.

The Slayer would glance up to see other figures just down the hall, but wouldn't be able to properly identify them from where he stood. The individuals here were rather different compared to those he'd been used to see. Many here seemed out of place in this reality, just like he was. Did they also get warped into this world through unknown means too? Nonetheless he focused his gaze upon the closest four, most specifically at Aine and her pet. They could see the whites of his eyes through his teal-tinted visor, contrasted with dark brown pupils and thick eyebrows upon a battle-hardened face. He was a man who showed no fear, radiating an intense aura of tension fueled by currently suppressed rage. Yet here he did not demonstrate his fury - nor would he reply to Ripper's question regarding who he was or anyone else.

After a few seconds, the Slayer would avert his eyes from the group and begin walking down the hallway in the same direction that ReverseGirl was headed. He would miss the statement provided by a short blonde-haired man - who attempted to protect the newcomer from further hostile criticism - but had he heard it, he no doubt would've appreciated it.

And further grieve what he had lost all those years ago... in silent perpetual torment.

"Well ofcourse! I mean there's some fine lady cooks right behind you right there." The head chef points behind Gine to a few female cooks who wave to her with a smile "The way I see it, women have better touch when it comes to food preparation than us men. But that's just me. Reason why we still appreciate your help! Now that we're done here, let's clean up our station! By the time we're done food shall be ready to serve! Set the table! You best get ready for dinner yourself, miss. You'd want to taste the fruit of your labor!"

The chefs nod and split up. Some begin to put away their used cooking ware away in a wide barrel. Some of the others take out several dinner ware and proceed to leave into the dinning room.
darkred darkred
----------------

"I already know...Armor that could break rocks and weapons that can bend light to its whim at pull of a trigger...Far beyond anything here in Byrne...The War Council!" Bryant looks back at his writing board "I still need to write to them and let them know of the situation...But there won't be any time! I'l have to ask Alleria to ask them to hold off their assault for just awhile longer. A whole week at best." Bryant begins writing frantically before stopping "You also said, we'd be able to win comfortably..." Bryant looks at Bardock "How so?"
darkred darkred
----------------

Aine thinks about what Reverse Girl said and once she takes a look at everyone here, she realizes that several of the strangers she originally met were now gone. "Huh...You're right, dark lady. I could've sworn there were more strangers with us. Perhaps they went home. Or maybe they got lost...Never to be seen again...Well, they can't possibly miss a giant fortress, now can they? And you make a valid point, Abigail! You are truly wise beyond your years! And I'm only ....7? I think? ...Maybe 8. I have to ask mama. A young girl like myself can only remember so many birthdays after all" Aine chuckles as her stomach begins to growl "Ooooh, I. Am. Hungry! I'm gonna go to the dinning room table! While also keeping a close eye on the newcomer. You all are my responsibility after all! So follow me~!" Aine begins to lead the way while slinging Fluffington under her arm
PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss P PopcornPie Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Crow Crow Develius Develius Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 BoltBeam BoltBeam

--Tateraya Herogami || Sento Kiryu--
P PopcornPie Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

"It's Tateraya, not Tetra-whatever you call me." Tateraya grumbled as he watched everything went down. Several more of the strange tall bipeds appear and talk to Aine, who then decide to head to the dining hall for dinner. "...If I can get some Doncheek meat, then I'll come with you." He states, following the child. Sento would then glance at Rex, wanting him to elaborate.

"...Do you mean travelling to other Universes and getting lost in them?" Sento would approach the orange clad teen. "I, myself, had experienced travelling to parallel universes, but never true unique universes. Though, to explain your phenomena...Perhaps you had some form of amnesia?" He rubbed his chin, proposing an answer to his question.

Gin Ibushi

Gin continued to idly lie on the bed in the room he had already grown somewhat accustomed to, and would keep doing so for quite some time, as you'd guess. He had nothing to do, so all he did was roll, lie there, and pretty much nothing else. While he did such, that did still fortunately mean he would be able to hear anything that was happening just outside his still open door (he hadn't shut it yet).
"Ooooh, I. Am. Hungry! I'm gonna go to the dinning room table! While also keeping a close eye on the newcomer. You all are my responsibility after all! So follow me~!"
latest

"...Did someone say food?" He said quietly and then suddenly leaping out of his position, off of the bed and onto his feet meeting the floor below him. Turning the corner and seeing Aine beginning to walk off after she had issued a simple 'follow me' gesture and saying it aloud, Gin elected to do just that: why not? The child himself would shortly run up to the currently-short 'moving rooms' group, thus intending to head to the dining room with them. Did he say anything? No, he just hummed a happy little tune as he walked instead - as joyful as can be.
Character Information
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #FBA026
Status (physically): Fine​
Status (mentally/emotionally): Tired/Fine​
Powers: None​
Items: None​
Skills/Abilities: Strong(er) sense of smell, agile​
Course of action: Conversation/The Fort!​
RP Information
Interactions: Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-
Mentions: None​
Nearby/In Group: (Everyone?)​

"You don't remember your own age? Well, I would say how it doesn't happen where I'm from, but it does - once you're past 20," Ben comments in response to Aine's words.

"Well, I guess I am pretty famished. Going nuclear at that yeti bear thing worked up quite an appetite," Ben says, "can't wait to see what this place has on the menu."

Bardock (バーダック)

1605553720555.png
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Saiyan paced the rock floors, his boots making noise everytime he paced. Bardock looked up "How do I know? Besides my future sight, I also have a device that allows me to detect a enemy's "power level", simple way to telling how strong they are in a fight and directly how many enemies you may have to fight in the upcoming battle.

"If I may, Mr.Coldwater, I can show you exactly how a scouter works and how to use it in a battle.

Bardock set down the glass device on the table "This is Saiyan technology, something completely foreign I'm sure to you."

"What you do is you place the glass device over your ear and eyes and there should be a reading on the device."

"I'm a Saiyan, I can handle myself in a fight just fine."

===========================================================================================================

Gine (ギネ)
1605554409281.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whatever the chefs and Gine had made had made the kitchen smell amazing. Gine bowed to the chefs "Thank you for allowing me to help you cook a delicious meal for everyone." The saiyan chef smiled as she walked out to the table and found a seat.

"Bardock, what are you talking about?"

Fluffington the Mighty's feet are paddling through the air as if she's skipping along while in Aine's grasp. "Food, Food, Food~! Yummy yummy Food~!" The Eevee chants in a sing song voice, all with this stupid look on her face.
1605563976434.png

Reversegirl settled down at the dinner table and watched the Saiyan talking to a man in a eyepatch when she caught word of his tech. She floated over to them.

“I heard power levels.... I’m curious — what are our respective power levels?”

darkred darkred

1605572885241.png

Power Level reading:
1605575777275.png

Translation from Scouter language:

Reading Power Levels:

1.Bardock- 10,000
2. Reversegirl- Strong warrior- 2,500
3.Doomslayer- Trained Human? 500
4.Gine- Untrained Saiyan- ???
5.Abelgard the Heir & The Thrall- Humans with powers- 50
6. Rex- Human with powers/machinery- 50
7.Tateraya Herogami || Sento Kiryu/Trained human 15
8.Fluffington- Pokemon/ ???- Species not listed
9.Gin Ibushi- human/5
10. Princess Aine- 5
11. King Ander- 5
12. Queen Kathlyn- 5
13.General Bryne/King's Advissor, Bryne Clearwater- 5

Bardock sighs "There is power levels, but you cannot completely go by power levels itself, sometimes levels can be deceiving.

The Saiyan looks over to notice his wife "Hm, Gine? What are you doing here so quick?"

Gine lightly nodded "Dinner's about ready, so I figured I'd join you guys."

Bardock looked over at the King's advisor "This.. is my wife, Gine."

@Mentions- Everyone above

Attachments

• 1605569758780.png
    1605569758780.png
    2.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 1605572847887.png
    1605572847887.png
    82.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 1605575523589.png