• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
d2nx5p7-3fbc694a-3514-4f96-9edc-39214b1b03f9.gif

Bardock

According to my scouter, they are pretty far away at the time. There are many power levels, the scouter says the army shouldn't be that much of a problem especially for a huge group with a Saiyan and Superhero.

Was it Bardock's Saiyan pride making him cocky or is he not sure?

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

A light crunching noise sounds from the nearby snow. A pair of glittering silver ears poke above the white mass, occasionally circling back around on it's own path and smacking into a nearby tree. A faint call of "Ow" sounds after every impact.
Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Anybody Anybody with wandering eyes.

dcc342d244762aa466822dc1f7d19da5.jpg
d8co1k3-5cb7dab3-72ee-483f-8ea6-24204badbefa-jpg.759239

Aine stopped as she heard the numerous "Ow"s being uttered. "Do you hear that, mama?" She asks her mother as she looks around for the noise

"I do, child..." Kathlyn turns her head and points in the direction of the sound

"Ooo~! I'll see what it is!" Aine runs over to the tree to find a peculiar grey fox is pumping its head repeatedly against a tree. "Hello! Are you alright, fox?" Aine looks at the tree "Is this tree in your way by chance?"
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

Fort Bryan was real dull.

Rex hadn't seen a place so devoid of color since that time he was grounded. With nothing to fight or relax with, the EVO felt the grooves on his brain be ground away. To entertain himself, he decided to keep himself in the sky and watch the enemy soldiers for anything auspicious.

"Tree? I havent hit a tree." The small fox backs up and goes around in an arc, smacking against the trunk again. "This huge wall on the other hand! Yes!" She smacks her head against it again in frustration.

"Oh my goodness, it can talk! And you're sooo adorable~! But you wouldn't you rather go through the wall instead? Like we are!" Aine points to her parents leading the strangers inside Fort Briain "Wouldn't that be better? It'd sure keep you from hitting your head! Come, I'll show you!" Aine gentley picks up Fluffington and runs back over to the group
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

Last edited:
5b2057e1e85d457ee2e38ba6fa8be2ba_2.jpg
185972b04c501d8fc576f8620e63ff90-jpg.776272

As you enter the fort, everyone who was going about their daily lives look at you in confusion and awe. They can already tell you are much different that anyone in Byrne. Some begin to move closer towards you, some away from you, others leave all together. All the while talking among themselves. As Rex flew up in the air, they look at him astonished as they know for sure that these were foreigners beyond their snow-blanketed kingdom.

Bryant makes down from the wall via the stairs and approaches Ander. “My king, we’re glad your morning “hunter-ing” yielded-” Bryant notices that there’s no dead animal with him or any of the strangers “Nothing. But there’s always next time. We need to discuss some things, if you have the time. It’s urgent. And that’s...Putting it mildly.”

Saying Ander was confused would be the understatement of the bloody century. What began as a simple morning hunt had ended with a group of...strangers. The king rubbed his eyes as Bryant approached him, looking back at his new allies as he said, “We got...something. I just wished it was something we could eat…” He felt his heart sink at Bryant’s words. Of course it was something urgent…”No rest for the King, I suppose..” he said, leaning over to Kathlyn to give her a kiss. He knelt down in front of his daughter, saying, “Papa has to go now. Make sure you’re polite to our new guests, alright? Absolutely no pranks of any kind. Understood?”

“Pranks? I no longer need pranks when I have a talking fox in my grasp!” Aine holds up Fluffington above her head in glee before hugging it

“I’ll see to it that our guests are situated, Ander. You see to being king for now and we’ll meet you later.” Kathlyn nods to her husband with a smile as she leads the strangers away with her. Kathlyn leads them down the streets as all eyes from the citizens are all on them. "I don't know what all you plan to do while you're here but I see that it's best you are housed for the time being."

"We have the best beds in aaaalll Byrne! No surprise as we are in charge of all the O'Clans!" Aine remarks pridefully as she pets Fluffington "Ooo~ They can stay with us! The castle is big enough and there are...TONS of rooms we don't use!"
PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss BoltBeam BoltBeam Crow Crow FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Riven Riven darkred darkred P PopcornPie Thepotatogod Thepotatogod DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

"...Eh?" The Boogie Pack created quite an uncouth situation; At first, Rex couldn't hear the conversation over his turbines, then he created a tiny hurricane by lowering himself for a better sound. Naturally, this earned him several wall-eyed expressions from everyone else in the fort, causing him to break out in sweats. "Oops, I forgot that people aren't used to a guy building his own wings around here."

The EVO dismantled his wings just in time to hear the agreement and take notice of the new arrival. "Nice pet, Aine, if only Bobo was that cute." He giggled, walking beside her with his arms folded behind his back. "I don't know about you guys, but I'm just looking to get home before Six starts tearing open every rock on the Earth's crust looking for me. While I'm here, I can be your pest control."

"...Eh?" The Boogie Pack created quite an uncouth situation; At first, Rex couldn't hear the conversation over his turbines, then he created a tiny hurricane by lowering himself for a better sound. Naturally, this earned him several wall-eyed expressions from everyone else in the fort, causing him to break out in sweats. "Oops, I forgot that people aren't used to a guy building his own wings around here."

The EVO dismantled his wings just in time to hear the agreement and take notice of the new arrival. "Nice pet, Aine, if only Bobo was that cute." He giggled, walking beside her with his arms folded behind his back. "I don't know about you guys, but I'm just looking to get home before Six starts tearing open every rock on the Earth's crust looking for me. While I'm here, I can be your pest control."
Hi friends she Is back !!! ❤️ -Sebas - Isabelle Fuhrman Latinoamerica |  Facebook
Speaking of pests, it is around that time RIPPER made herself known. She had spawned just with everyone else but had kept her distance, not trusting the group of humanoids by a long shot. But now there was no way she could stay hidden. At least not by convential means. A long dark-haired woman would walk up to Rex and say in a slithery tone that was almost snake-like.

"Pest control huh? And what pray tell, does that entail? hmmm?"

Last edited:
Gin Ibushi

The group may have dwindled in 'being alive' - so to speak - and maybe even in numbers, but the group that is left would walk through the vacantly opened fort. Gin, for one, was looking around in complete and utter awe, not voicing himself for a while as he had instead opted to finish the can of Sprite still in his hand before abandoning the empty can 'outside' of the fort's door(s) as to not litter the halls.

As you enter the fort, everyone who was going about their daily lives look at you in confusion and awe. They can already tell you are much different that anyone in Byrne. Some begin to move closer towards you, some away from you, others leave all together. All the while talking among themselves. As Rex flew up in the air, they look at him astonished as they know for sure that these were foreigners beyond their snow-blanketed kingdom.

Bryant makes down from the wall via the stairs and approaches Ander. “My king, we’re glad your morning “hunter-ing” yielded-” Bryant notices that there’s no dead animal with him or any of the strangers “Nothing. But there’s always next time. We need to discuss some things, if you have the time. It’s urgent. And that’s...Putting it mildly.”

Saying Ander was confused would be the understatement of the bloody century. What began as a simple morning hunt had ended with a group of...strangers. The king rubbed his eyes as Bryant approached him, looking back at his new allies as he said, “We got...something. I just wished it was something we could eat…” He felt his heart sink at Bryant’s words. Of course it was something urgent…”No rest for the King, I suppose..” he said, leaning over to Kathlyn to give her a kiss. He knelt down in front of his daughter, saying, “Papa has to go now. Make sure you’re polite to our new guests, alright? Absolutely no pranks of any kind. Understood?”

“Pranks? I no longer need pranks when I have a talking fox in my grasp!” Aine holds up Fluffington above her head in glee before hugging it

“I’ll see to it that our guests are situated, Ander. You see to being king for now and we’ll meet you later.” Kathlyn nods to her husband with a smile as she leads the strangers away with her. Kathlyn leads them down the streets as all eyes from the citizens are all on them. "I don't know what all you plan to do while you're here but I see that it's best you are housed for the time being."

"We have the best beds in aaaalll Byrne! No surprise as we are in charge of all the O'Clans!" Aine remarks pridefully as she pets Fluffington "Ooo~ They can stay with us! The castle is big enough and there are...TONS of rooms we don't use!"
Now, that they are safe and indoors, the group has the liberty to do whatever they are allowed or able in the warmth of safety - being led off by Kathlyn. Gin remained silent while his childlike eyes stared down his surroundings like a vigilant eagle, keeping an eye out for anything that either catches his attention, or looks out of place - perhaps if he finds something now, he can stop himself later!
latest

"I'm excited to hear that, woof! I wanna explore, settle in... and get myself something to eat, meow!" The animal child said eagerly and brightly, letting out a positive little 'squeak' noise after he speaks, now rubbing his gloved hands together - where does he begin? "...Though, uh... I think most of us would probably appreciate being settled into rooms first, woof... So, I wanna ask, for the entire group... Can we get rooms first, meow?" Gin asked brightly, not looking to anyone or anything in particular afterwards - but he wanted to prioritise what he believes is important. Room and comfort first, and maybe after that is sorted, he and the group can get a meal for some sustenance and energy in their stomachs!
Character Information
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #FBA026
Status (physically): Fine​
Status (mentally/emotionally): Happy​
Powers: None​
Items: None​
Skills/Abilities: Strong(er) sense of smell, agile​
Course of action: Conversation/The Fort!​
RP Information
Interactions: Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-
Mentions: None​
Nearby/In Group: (Everyone?)​

Gine
dcuo50s-0e4140f9-f99f-440e-9433-5774d4ccee44.gif

======================================================================

Gine scratched her head at the sight of a completely different world, rather confused. This wasn't Planet Vegeta or any other planet quite like it, was this... this some sort of Terra or the Earth they sent Kakkarot to?"

"Hm? Bardock? Anyone?!"

She lifted off the ground, she had no scouter so it was impossible to tell where she was and she saw strangers pointing up at her as she flew toward the castle.

The place that almost looked like a palace is where Gine landed.

"Is this the palace?"

===========================================================================

Bardock
1603385810946.png

Bardock stopped in the middle of the castle when his scouter alerted him of yet another stranger but when the power level showed, he stopped in his track.

"G.. Gine?!"

The power level seemed to be getting closer and closer.

Fluffington the Mighty was enjoying herself. She happily let the girl carry her around, putting up no resistance to being moved around and petted. "I will stay with you as long as you want." She says to Aine, before shoving a paw into her berry pouch and pulling out a Lum berry, and munching away on it.

Most of everyone in the area flees in fear when they see both Rex and Gine descend into the fort.

Aine scowls "Where are your spines?! Would you rather our ancestors grovel in their graves with cowardice?!"

Kathlyn slaps on Aine on her head "Stop that! Come, you all will get cold at this rate.

They all soon make it to the castle at the center of the fort. They acsended up several stone steps, turn a few corridors until they reach a hallway with several doors streatching down the walls of the hallway. "Here are the quest rooms. Each one has two beds on opposite sides. You all can decide the arrangement however you see fit. I'll see about get dinner ready for you all."
e31524a9a061ddc566658241810e4c7c.jpg
"Mama, Can I stay with the strangers? They'll be needing guide afterall!" Aine asks in giddiness

"So long as you don't irritate them...And not to get into anything you shouldn't, then yes. You can stay with the strangers." Kathlyn nods

"Yaaay!" Aine throws Fluffington into the air in excitement before catching her again "Thanks, mama~!"

Kathlyn looks to you all "Please be sure Aine doesn't hurt herself. She tends to move to fast for yourself."
----------------

Once they were out of sight did he speak to Bryant, asking, “So, what’s this urgent matter you have to drag me towards?”

“It’s your cousin, Alleria.” Bryant hands Ander the letter “She requires...Assistance...Alot of assistance…” Bryant takes a deep breath “It’s time…”

Ander rested his face in his hands, taking a deep breath. It seems that it was finally time for Ander to prove himself a warrior as well as a king. Two generations of the Briain family had fought and died against the forces of Galamoth. The man often wondered if he would share the same fate, and leave Aine to do the same...no matter. He had no choice. He looked up at Bryant, sighing before he said, “Then so be it. Have the troops readied. I need them prepared to march on a moment’s notice.”

“Ander….The Porcelain Army is at our very border...I’m your eyes and ears...And what I’ve heard of them, is not good for us. They have armors and weapons and...Machines far beyond what we have here in Byrne. They’ve been campaigning all across the Western and Northern Fronts for a while now with great success. Squashed every village and town on the road here with ease and this is their final destination And their entire force is just waiting there! For you to meet them! They’re challenging you and the kingdom just at our doorstep knowing full well we might not stand a chance...I’ve considered calling a War Council. If all the Porcelain Army is truly invading, and only giving us three days before they attack, we need to utilize that small window wisely!” Bryant implores desperately

The king silently listened to his advisor, his face growing a bit pale. This was bad. Very, very bad. If Castle Briain fell, then the rest of Byrne didn’t stand much of a chance either. “Alright...shit. Our best bet is the Scorched Cliffs. It’s held them back before, and ancestor’s willing, it will again.” Ander knew this was a stretch. The last time this happened, the Porcelain Army was just barely beaten, and they even killed the king. And now they were back, bigger than ever. “We need every able bodied man for this. Anyone that can help. Farmers, fisherman, hell, even the bloody druids. If we can’t hold them there...I’m afraid I might be the last King of Byrne…”

“No..” Bryant responds darkly “Not on my watch...I’ll get every man old enough to help his father into our ranks. I’ll send ravens to rest of the Byrne Clan Forts and call forth a meeting here. I’ll be sure to stress the urgency. And let Lady Alleria know we’re working to help her plight. If Fort Cenniedes is over-taken, then its a straight path to Fort Briain. We won’t let them fall our kingdom, I swear it on the soul of my forefathers!” Bryant declares

Ander put a hand on the older man’s shoulder, saying, “Thank you, Bryant. Whatever comes, I know that Byrne has never known a finer shadow.” He gave a light smile, before pulling Byrant into a tight hug, saying in a demanding tone, “If I don’t make it...please protect Kathlyn and Aine.” He let go of the man after he said this, before once again speaking, “Please...don’t argue, alright?”

Bryant wanted to protest but his king entrusted his family to him...Just like his father did before, and what his grandfather did before his own father. It was a terrible cycle of being the King’s Shadow..To be entrusted to their lineages when the head dies...But this was his job and this was a job he was made for as he never once failed his duty to the king and wouldn’t do so now. Bryant gives Ander a firm nod in understanding. “My king, If I may, what of the strangers?”

Ander, in his moment of existential dread, had completely forgotten about the strangers. “Oh...right. Forgot about them. I suppose we should give them room and board...and a feast. They did save my wife and daughter.” In all honesty, he still didn’t trust them. He had a feeling they might be connected to Galamoth, but still...he was obligated to provide hospitality, as King and Lord.

“I’ll set preparations for that too but perhaps...You said gather every able body into the army. I say, these newcomers could provide some advantage...If I knew what they were capable of. If it’s anything like that youth flying in the air as we speak, perhaps we can utilize them in the battle somehow. But that would mean involving them in our dilemma aswell.” Bryant explains

The king hated how much sense Bryant made. Under normal circumstances, recruiting several strangers to fight for him would be a bad idea. But if they took down a Wintaur by themselves...perhaps they could be of use. “Yes...I suppose every bit helps. Let’s hope they’re willing…make preparations for the feast. I should go get cleaned up…”

“You do that and I’ll make the arrangements for everything. The troops, the council, the feast, everything. You be sure to let your queen know what is happening too, Ander. Same with those strangers. Once you have, send them to me and I’ll see if they’re fit for combat.” Bryant instructs

Ander nodded, saying, “Aye, I’m on it. I’ll see you at dinner, Bryant.” The king left after saying this, making his way to his chambers, mainly just to wash up and change into something more...formal. He didn’t want to ask people he didn’t know to risk their lives for him looking like a common soldier. The king splashed his face at the washbasin, running his hand over his face, noting that he should probably shave as well, seeing as he was getting quite the beard. He wasn’t sure, though. He did sort of like it...regardless, he changed and went off to find his family.
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Crow Crow P PopcornPie PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss darkred darkred DerpyCarp DerpyCarp FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Riven Riven BoltBeam BoltBeam

Gin Ibushi

Try as the child might, Gin couldn't notice anything out of place or strange in his surroundings - or at least, that which he looked at. Not that it bothers him at all, if anything it's sort of a relief - but at the same time, he can't help but feel nervous all the same. In any case, they have nothing to hide? Regardless of if they did or not, Gin ascended a stone staircase with the rest of the group, and...

Most of everyone in the area flees in fear when they see both Rex and Gine descend into the fort.

Aine scowls "Where are your spines?! Would you rather our ancestors grovel in their graves with cowardice?!"

Kathlyn slaps on Aine on her head "Stop that! Come, you all will get cold at this rate.

They all soon make it to the castle at the center of the fort. They acsended up several stone steps, turn a few corridors until they reach a hallway with several doors streatching down the walls of the hallway. "Here are the quest rooms. Each one has two beds on opposite sides. You all can decide the arrangement however you see fit. I'll see about get dinner ready for you all."
e31524a9a061ddc566658241810e4c7c.jpg
"Mama, Can I stay with the strangers? They'll be needing guide afterall!" Aine asks in giddiness

"So long as you don't irritate them...And not to get into anything you shouldn't, then yes. You can stay with the strangers." Kathlyn nods

"Yaaay!" Aine throws Fluffington into the air in excitement before catching her again "Thanks, mama~!"

Kathlyn looks to you all "Please be sure Aine doesn't hurt herself. She tends to move to fast for yourself."
In each room, there are two beds - on opposite sides, at that: so though two people can occupy one room at maximum, Gin is too on board with the idea of just leaping randomly into one of the rooms littered down the hallway and practically burying himself in the nearest bed in question. It was quite a long hallway, mind you - however many rooms there were it was nigh impossible to tell, but there's more than enough to house everyone! Aine elected to stay with the group, and Kathlyn stated she was going to see if she can get dinner ready for the group.
latest

Gin, being Gin (and currently just wanting to stop and rest), yawned into his mask and then just saw himself to the nearest room on the left side of the hallway. Of course, this means he would end up in one of the most-likely-identical bedrooms - to which he let out a 'bark' before leaping at one of the beds. If one looked to him 'after' he took the leap, he had landed on the targeted bed and was now just sitting on it with this indifferent, worn out expression. "Just let us know when it's done, woof... I think we all 'really' need it." He said in a simple, tired tone. "At least, I think so, meow...?"
Character Information
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #FBA026
Status (physically): Fine​
Status (mentally/emotionally): Tired/Fine​
Powers: None​
Items: None​
Skills/Abilities: Strong(er) sense of smell, agile​
Course of action: Conversation/The Fort!​
RP Information
Interactions: Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-
Mentions: None​
Nearby/In Group: (Everyone?)​

Bardock/Gine

1603665855279.png
gine-155954.jpg

Bardock looked over at his wife "Maybe we should discuss this in our room where it's more private.."

Gine looked over at the male Saiyan and nodded. Both of them respectively heading toward one of the rooms with two beds in it as both seemed to be thier liking. Gine didn't wait to hug Bardock as soon as they were in private. "Bardock... what the hell happened... What about Kakkarot...Raditz..". She seemed closer to tears than she would of liked. "Planet Vegeta, is it...still around?"

Bardock shook his head "Kakkorot, Raditz is safe... But Planet Vegeta is gone.. How did you get here, Gine?"

Gine said "I had no scouter but I don't know how I got to this palace.."

Bardock placed a hand on Gine's shoulder "Listen, Gine... We have to survive here to make it to Terra or our new home so we can see our sons again, no matter what."

Gine looked sad again "But Bardock, I can't fight... I'm a meat cooker... You know that."

Bardock frowned "I know, Gine.. I'm going to fight with the others out there... As we speak, I sensed some kind of enemy coming against this Kingdom."

Gine looked up "E...enemy?" "Frieza..?"

Bardock shook his head "No, just something I know the group can handle. Gine, why don't you go find the Queen of the palace here.. Her name is Kathyln. Perhaps you can help in the royal kitchen with her permission.

Gine seemed confused and almost lost and sighed in light defeat "Alright Alright, Bardock..."

Gine went off to find Queen Kathlyn while flying.

"Anyone know where I can... find the queen around here?"

Bardock found himself sitting on his bed, checking his scouter for traces of Frieza listening into thier conversation here. Turns out they had gotten lucky so far.

????

‘Have we won? Has the cruel and unforgiving task been completed.... was the entire reasoning for why I even left the safety of the Hamlet to join the suffering and chaos the mercenaries I hired had once did.... was it.... all for nothing....?’

Suddenly, light reaches the eyes of the the individual, who slowly began to awake from it, and while expecting to wake up on the same king sized bed within his room like the many other times he had done so already, he didn’t expect what would happen next, which would kick him and an ally of his into a strange and unknown world... but one that seems to bring great familiarity as well.

Now waking up, the young man expected to see something familiar to him, but instead, he woke up on a much less comfortable bed, and an entirely different bedroom, considering there was another bed in the other side of the room, as well as it not being as decorated than his own... and he was about to the jump down from the bed, before seeing what was sleeping on the floor right next to him... or who in that matter, a large and muscular man, a man with highly-tanned skin, whose face was hidden under a large helmet with a sharpened blade at its top.. as well as a chain coming from the back of the helmet. Wearing gauntlets covered in spikes, as well as a Tunic for the lower half of their body, sleeping in bliss, while also making a loud snore that can be heard.

The young man could only roll his eyes, before raising his hand and snapping it near the large man’s helmet, before saying “Wake up Thrall, this is not a time to be sleeping, especially with a situation like this... for I fear we may not even be home...” the man said, as the larger one slowly, but surely gotten up to full size off the floor, looking upon the young man sitting upon the edge of the bed, wearing a colored white tailcoat, topped off with a black bow on the top middle of his chest, and wearing white colored pants to top of the entire clothing, and with pale skin and blond colored hair, but a constant shade of darkness around their eyes, making it hidden to the entire world.

“Thrall, it appears we are in a much different location than our own... and while I’m not sure if we are exactly in danger here... I need you to be prepared for combat in case it eventually comes, especially with only the two of us here... now... let’s see if that door is open...” the young man said, who took out both a wine glass, as well as a sharpened letter opener as well, while the Thrall merely snapped its own bones with a satisfying pop each time, before now being ready in order to continue one.

When the young man walked forward to the door, the Thrall merely raised its arm to move the Noble away from the door, wanting to be first in clearing the room outside, to which the young man merely let the Thrall go first, seeing how would he handle things, and the Thrall reached for the door handle, but instead of grabbing it normal, it moved his arm back and went for a powerful punch to the doorknob, breaking both the door open as well as sending the doorknob flying, as the Thrall entered the Hallway outside while the Heir stare in disbelief of what just happened, before quickly shrugging it off and joining the Thrall outside, to which, they found themselves in the most strangest of situations.

Apparently, there was the strangest group of individuals waiting outside the hallway with many other doors to the side, wearing both clothing natural and unnatural to the two, the both of them watching in curiosity, before the Heir went forth above the Thrall, hoping to calm things down quickly before a fight, as the young man said “Ou, sorry for our sudden appearance, especially our rude entrance here... but uh, it appears we aren’t in the Hamlet... or the estate considering this place, but uh, do any of you know about the Ravenclaw Estate? Even hints about its location, because I am the Heir of that location... and I need to return as soon as possible, but knowing of this place as well could help me in my search home...” the man said as he hid the engraved letter opener inside his cloak as well as the wine glass, while the Thrall stood behind him, watching the individuals next move, and prepared to strike at any signs of hostility.

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Crow Crow Riven Riven FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla BoltBeam BoltBeam P PopcornPie Thepotatogod Thepotatogod darkred darkred PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

--Sento Kiryu || Tateraya Herogami--

"Haha, I don't suppose Science and Alchemy are banned in this kingdom, no?" Sento asked, having something he'd like to study for the time being. The mysterious orange watch that he found in his pockets. Regardless, the gang was soon taken to the castle, led towards the quest rooms, where each room had two beds on them.

Aine was allowed to stay with them, which wasn't exactly good parenting, but they've more or less proved their worth.

"She'll be in safe hands." Sento nods, giving Kathryn his word. The Rider would then proceed to pick a nearby room, opening it to see a peculiar, black clad being, standing at about 3ft in height, wearing an orange mask. Armed with a sword and shield.

340.png

{[Tateraya Herogami]}
The Uberhero Of The Shield
Shield God of Eyes

"Oh, I didn't think you'd have guests here." Sento glances to Aine, as if curious if she knew the existence of such a creature.

"Well I am not, you...Strange ape-thing!" The orange masked creature lowered his stance, threatened. "Clearly, I've been kidnapped! What are you, demons?! Where am I, and what had you done to my brethren?!"

"Hey, calm down. We didn't even know you existed until now." Sento attempts to calm the masked man down, raising a brow. "I assure you that we have had nothing to do with your kidnapping."

"Hrrnngg...." He growls, soon letting out a sigh, loosening his stance. "I don't trust you nor your kind, but something tells me that your words are true." The orange masked man states, his voice now calm and dignified. "However, my question still reigns true. Where am I?"

Fluffington the Mighty is carried around like a common pet, tail wagging in joy. After Aine tosses the Eevee into the air, Fluffington the Mighty does a flip, her coat sparkling as she comes down back into Aine's embrace. The Pokemon's attention is dragged all around the group as she looks at whoever is talking at the moment.
Riven Riven

????

‘Have we won? Has the cruel and unforgiving task been completed.... was the entire reasoning for why I even left the safety of the Hamlet to join the suffering and chaos the mercenaries I hired had once did.... was it.... all for nothing....?’

Suddenly, light reaches the eyes of the the individual, who slowly began to awake from it, and while expecting to wake up on the same king sized bed within his room like the many other times he had done so already, he didn’t expect what would happen next, which would kick him and an ally of his into a strange and unknown world... but one that seems to bring great familiarity as well.

Now waking up, the young man expected to see something familiar to him, but instead, he woke up on a much less comfortable bed, and an entirely different bedroom, considering there was another bed in the other side of the room, as well as it not being as decorated than his own... and he was about to the jump down from the bed, before seeing what was sleeping on the floor right next to him... or who in that matter, a large and muscular man, a man with highly-tanned skin, whose face was hidden under a large helmet with a sharpened blade at its top.. as well as a chain coming from the back of the helmet. Wearing gauntlets covered in spikes, as well as a Tunic for the lower half of their body, sleeping in bliss, while also making a loud snore that can be heard.

The young man could only roll his eyes, before raising his hand and snapping it near the large man’s helmet, before saying “Wake up Thrall, this is not a time to be sleeping, especially with a situation like this... for I fear we may not even be home...” the man said, as the larger one slowly, but surely gotten up to full size off the floor, looking upon the young man sitting upon the edge of the bed, wearing a colored white tailcoat, topped off with a black bow on the top middle of his chest, and wearing white colored pants to top of the entire clothing, and with pale skin and blond colored hair, but a constant shade of darkness around their eyes, making it hidden to the entire world.

“Thrall, it appears we are in a much different location than our own... and while I’m not sure if we are exactly in danger here... I need you to be prepared for combat in case it eventually comes, especially with only the two of us here... now... let’s see if that door is open...” the young man said, who took out both a wine glass, as well as a sharpened letter opener as well, while the Thrall merely snapped its own bones with a satisfying pop each time, before now being ready in order to continue one.

When the young man walked forward to the door, the Thrall merely raised its arm to move the Noble away from the door, wanting to be first in clearing the room outside, to which the young man merely let the Thrall go first, seeing how would he handle things, and the Thrall reached for the door handle, but instead of grabbing it normal, it moved his arm back and went for a powerful punch to the doorknob, breaking both the door open as well as sending the doorknob flying, as the Thrall entered the Hallway outside while the Heir stare in disbelief of what just happened, before quickly shrugging it off and joining the Thrall outside, to which, they found themselves in the most strangest of situations.

Apparently, there was the strangest group of individuals waiting outside the hallway with many other doors to the side, wearing both clothing natural and unnatural to the two, the both of them watching in curiosity, before the Heir went forth above the Thrall, hoping to calm things down quickly before a fight, as the young man said “Ou, sorry for our sudden appearance, especially our rude entrance here... but uh, it appears we aren’t in the Hamlet... or the estate considering this place, but uh, do any of you know about the Ravenclaw Estate? Even hints about its location, because I am the Heir of that location... and I need to return as soon as possible, but knowing of this place as well could help me in my search home...” the man said as he hid the engraved letter opener inside his cloak as well as the wine glass, while the Thrall stood behind him, watching the individuals next move, and prepared to strike at any signs of hostility.

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Crow Crow Riven Riven FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla BoltBeam BoltBeam P PopcornPie Thepotatogod Thepotatogod darkred darkred PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss
“We are in a castle.”

Reversegirl says simply.

“We are guests of a King. A feast is being prepared for us as we speak.”

Her voice is unreadable but it seems as if she is rebuking his dismissive attitude.

“Most likely you are as trapped as us!”

Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

4dcf16801f7c37916a18b47b405e931a.jpg
Everyone Gine meets either run from here are simply too stunned to answer her. She eventually found the kitchen herself with Kathlyn talking to the cooks. The kitchen was adorned with numerous assorted pans and appliances on the shelves and hanging on the wooden framework along with an assortment of food ingredients like garlic, mushrooms, and garlic. There were was unprepaired food all in stock all around and there were giant ovens on both sides of the kitchen. "Make extra preparations for dinner tonight. We have guests and I want there to be enough for the castle residents to eat for tonight. It's to be a feast for their arrival." The cooks look behind her to see Gine and they slowly begin back away in fear. Kathlyn doesn't flinch but she does perk her head up slightly "Hello?"
---------

Aine jumps back startled from the appearance of Tataraya, Abelgard and the Thrall and scurries besides Sento"Oh my goodness! Who are you?! And how'd get here?! Have been sent by the Great Spirits themselves?!" Aine then narrows her eyes "OR are you free-loaders...If so, prepare to feel the suffer at the hands! ...Paws of the talking grey fox!" Aine holds Fluffington out towards the three new comers, attempting to intimidate them with the Pokemon
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 darkred darkred Crow Crow P PopcornPie FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Riven Riven BoltBeam BoltBeam DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

4dcf16801f7c37916a18b47b405e931a.jpg
Everyone Gine meets either run from here are simply too stunned to answer her. She eventually found the kitchen herself with Kathlyn talking to the cooks. The kitchen was adorned with numerous assorted pans and appliances on the shelves and hanging on the wooden framework along with an assortment of food ingredients like garlic, mushrooms, and garlic. There were was unprepaired food all in stock all around and there were giant ovens on both sides of the kitchen. "Make extra preparations for dinner tonight. We have guests and I want there to be enough for the castle residents to eat for tonight. It's to be a feast for their arrival." The cooks look behind her to see Gine and they slowly begin back away in fear. Kathlyn doesn't flinch but she does perk her head up slightly "Hello?"
---------

Aine jumps back startled from the appearance of Tataraya, Abelgard and the Thrall and scurries besides Sento"Oh my goodness! Who are you?! And how'd get here?! Have been sent by the Great Spirits themselves?!" Aine then narrows her eyes "OR are you free-loaders...If so, prepare to feel the suffer at the hands! ...Paws of the talking grey fox!" Aine holds Fluffington out towards the three new comers, attempting to intimidate them with the Pokemon
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 darkred darkred Crow Crow P PopcornPie FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Riven Riven BoltBeam BoltBeam DerpyCarp DerpyCarp
The inverted woman looks down at Aline and says in that simple way of hers.

"Cute. But I don't think that they are a threat. Yet."

"Oh, hey." Rex had been choosing his own room when yet another new recruit wandered in, asking the obvious questions. "No, we don't know how we're supposed to get home. Welcome to Briain, my name's Rex, and the woman threatening you with the tiny...bunny?...is the daughter of our caregiver."

lazee lazee

latest
Gine lookes over at Queen Kathlyn and instantly hits her hand on her shoulder "Your Majesty...I'm here to help make dinner with the other royal cooks, if I may. After all, you don't know exactly how much everyone eats out there right? Let's just say two Saiyans eat a army's worth of food...
The Saiyan mother simply bowed "So If I may get started, your majesty. I will help out the best I can."

"My name is Gine. Bardock's wife"

=====================================================

tenor.gif

Bardock's stomach growled and with that, the Saiyan felt his need to head to the dinner table early.

Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- P PopcornPie Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Crow Crow Riven Riven BoltBeam BoltBeam DerpyCarp DerpyCarp PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

"Why thank you for your assistance, Gine! You can never have too many hand in a kitchen meant to feed dozens! I do not know a thing of your people but if they have as big an appetite as you claim, then your skills may be needed afterall! Our cooks will show you where everything is and if by chance there are certain cooking ware or ingredients you are unfamiliar with, they will help you get acquainted!"
darkred darkred
------------------------

Bryant walks through several corridors, thoughts running around in his head about how much he needs to get done before the Porcelain Army invades. As he walks, he's writing on scroll board with an ink feather, a list of everything that needs to be done. First, he should send a letter back to Alleria about their plan as to not keep her in suspense. Bryant turns into the dining hall and walks into Bardock, messing up his writing. He groans from irritation before looking to the Saiyan "Are you lost...?"
darkred darkred
------------------------

Aine leans her head back towards Reverse Girl "Shhhhh, you have to let the fear sink in first." She whispers before putting hand on her chest with a smile "Awww~! I'm flattered! He called me a woman, though I am far to young to be considered as such, I appreciate the complement one named 'Rex'!"
PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss P PopcornPie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back