• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
ok so i wnta to use a total oraginel oc character (donut steel pls) and he us veyr good and i want o use him is thsi ok his name is dude fiery and is is a good shef who likes bergers a lot

Image-1-Guy-Fieri.png

Ok can I do my ox I call him the baby and ik he’s isn’t the baby but he’s called that because he likes babies In a friendly way153465E9-C355-41FF-8BD8-594D813F9D63.png
This my art of him by the wat

oh my gooooshhh we r getting soooooo many amazing characters I am soooooo excited to begin rping just let me put the starting date 10 weeks away 😩😩

Mrs._Pepper.png Sorry I'm late we still accepting characters? I want to be mr pepper from blues clues!@ But I gotta warn everyone; he fights dirty. not afraid of blood.

I think the whomping willow from harry potter would be amazing competition. might need an extra large gokart
isn't afraid to wack. can i join?
1648919828035.png

这是我的原创角色 他超级酷有趣 适合 18 岁以上的成年人玩 非常有趣 lololololol wwwwwww

stong man in yunibers original and organic pls let me in my wife let me and the kids

omg im sooooooooo sorry for the delay eveyoe!!! i jus fiinh collge buti can dedcte tim to te rp now 🥺🥺🥺

here's the cs link!

Okay so!!! Here me out
My idea is to add my original OC, Brash Candicoot, he's like this really goofy character on the outside and usually does dumb mistakes, but it's actually on purrpose and in reality hes actually like really really depressed and has a sad tragic backstory.

Huge spoilers ahead!!!1!:
Eventually, it'll be revealed that he's Garfield's long-lost brother! OwO

9213649453086.jpg

Okay so!!! Here me out
My idea is to add my original OC, Brash Candicoot, he's like this really goofy character on the outside and usually does dumb mistakes, but it's actually on purrpose and in reality hes actually like really really depressed and has a sad tragic backstory.

Huge spoilers ahead!!!1!:
Eventually, it'll be revealed that he's Garfield's long-lost brother! OwO

View attachment 1077782
omg that's so cool, they should totally know my oc alexa moral

do you guys like eating baked beans

Can I make impostor from among us?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back