• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

AriAriAbabwa

Don't lose Ari~♪ Shine bright Ari~♪
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Theme Song

Today is the day...

A day that will fulfill all your hopes and aspirations...

It has come around again...

group-of-people-cheering-BMHWXE.jpg
trumpet-fanfare-picture-id104236477

d7xil8c-8a97e06d-f5b6-4242-b0d6-171c24b895b0.png
capsule_616x353.jpg
d7xil8c-8a97e06d-f5b6-4242-b0d6-171c24b895b0.png

The day of Fur-ious Racing is here.

• welocme to Gafrield Kart RP. Yuo do nto need to konw the fandom Garfield Krta to participaet. I am the GM Ari Numbre Two back wiht anohter aeswoem RP we are accepting any and all plaeyrs adn we have no payler limit. This is a hgih fanatsy setting with deep adn intirctae lroe that we epxetc you to reda. I am looking fro literatae writsre who can post daliy adn mreo than trhee pargaraphs pre post. Thsi RP has bnee in deevlpoment for yeasr and I am so exitced to birng it to yuo. I am looknig to get memorbale secnse and connect wiht emotionalyl-drievn chaarcetrs

sheet link

maint hread link

Last edited:
ok so like i didnt actually read the thread but im just assuming that chair oc is ok?

(idea below)
old-wooden-chair-isolated-on-white-backgroundfurniture-for-dining-vector-id1159568874

so like i was just thinking they are like super sad they don't have wheels but like

huge character development potential right

ok so like i didnt actually read the thread but im just assuming that chair oc is ok?

(idea below)
old-wooden-chair-isolated-on-white-backgroundfurniture-for-dining-vector-id1159568874

so like i was just thinking they are like super sad they don't have wheels but like

huge character development potential right

I can already tell they'll be a perfect fit for the rp! accepted!!1!

u didntn put a pciture of thev great alphoneos for ppl who are severely misifnformed!!!!!!!!! i cnant wait for the rp to start omgmgmgmmgmgmgg <3
unknown-104.png

u didntn put a pciture of thev great alphoneos for ppl who are severely misifnformed!!!!!!!!! i cnant wait for the rp to start omgmgmgmmgmgmgg <3
View attachment 972334
im sorry for taking a while to get back to you,i was really busy with college exams!!

u are so right!!!!!! i cant believe i forgot to enforce ALphonso's face claim!! thank you for the help <3

put ur characters in this interest check thread because who needs separate cs threads am i rite

What on God's green earth have I stumbled upon?
This is high literate rp where we only want the best characters! join us if you want a high quality emotional experiene!!

up until I ghost the whole thread for no reason like college exams or smth and decide to tell absolutely jack all about it 😩😩😩

guys...

work and school and family have rlly been hard i cant join this rp anymore

i rlly gotta limit my number of rps, too little time nowadays, so busy with life ;(

i wish u all the best!!! REALLY wish i could of joint

*joins 3 more rps*

guys...

work and school and family have rlly been hard i cant join this rp anymore

i rlly gotta limit my number of rps, too little time nowadays, so busy with life ;(

i wish u all the best!!! REALLY wish i could of joint

*joins 3 more rps*
awwwwwwwww good luck with life!!!

Let me be The chef and imma Be a Girl in a cat Cosplay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Just look on m PFp)

Let me be The chef and imma Be a Girl in a cat Cosplay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Just look on m PFp)
Ahhhhh i can see the ANGST 😩👌 potential from that idea!!

I can guarantee you will get the roll

Users who are viewing this thread

Back