• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
deadpoolposttop.png
Looking at Dorothea a bit strangely, Deadpool shrugged it off, saying, "Eh, no point in me asking, it's not like I really keep my identity a secret or anything." Hearing Chres' comment about Lucky and wishing that he had "dealt" with him earlier, all that DP could say without angering The Bunnisher even further was, "Well, good luck with that! Meanwhile, I'm gonna put this thing to use while you guys play your obvious Dungeons and Dragons rip-off! Later, nerds!" Giving Brick a thumbs-up as a thanks, Wade went off to find the abandoned skate park that was mentioned. Upon arriving, he took out his boombox, hit play, and started blasting Superman by Goldfinger, as he hopped into the middle of the rink. Deadpool then took out the most important thing for him to use if he were to successfully pull off what he learned from playing too much of Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2:

stickhand.jpg
He put the sticky hand on the middle finger of his right hand, hopped on his skateboard, and got to work, pulling off all of the tricks seen in this video with relative ease:

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Yamperzzz Yamperzzz P PopcornPie Topless Topless

JORDI

As the armed man let out another huff of awkwardness, he gave himself another stretch as he gave another gaze to his shotgun, sitting up in his seat. Having enough with the apparent boredom, Jordi steps up from his seat, kicking it to the side as he lets out another loud exaggerated groan, flipping on the safety of his weapon as he began looking around wildly, making audible "Booms!" and "Kapows!" as he flung the barrel side to side, imitating a gunfight. If anyone else would take a look, definitely would look like Jordi has lost his mind and turned into a little boy playing with a toy gun. But, who can blame him on that. This will take a while.

TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher
P PopcornPie
LilacMonarch LilacMonarch
Yamperzzz Yamperzzz
BoltBeam BoltBeam
darkred darkred
Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow
@InfiltrationTeam1

NEARL

Sir Lightbringer of Ceramore has been screaming and laughing manically as he went about, blasting and firing rounds upon rounds upon rounds of bullets, stopping a mere few seconds to reload before going wildly again. Nearl has never had the enjoyment of just being someone else, and she was definitely happy Salvador was enjoying her display of imagination. As the rest and last of the blimps have fallen into the sea and the surrounding town, Sir Lightbringer would let out a yell of glory, before running at the direction of people screaming for help. "NO SURRENDER!", Nearl yells in her awful attempt at a strong and deep voice, as she yells with a laugh, arms raising in the air in triumphant joy. Sir Lightbringer without hesitation, sprints into the town behind Sir Blood-drip, a massive grin on his face as he still lugs the two heavy weapons in his arms.

The slap of reality as Bizzaro-Girl and Brick slamming the playset of Bunkers and Badasses, throws Nearl back to where they were at, the knight letting out another joyful giggle at Brick's comment. Before Nearl can return to her playful actions as if she was a little girl, a newcomer has arrived in the room, bringing with her Nearl's gaze of curiosity. Ignoring the chance of a possible brawl, she returns to Sir Lightbringer, the crazed battleborn machine gun wielding warrior shoving his weapons on his back as he runs around frantically screaming.

"WATER! NOW! ALL OF IT! GET ALL OF IT!!"

TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher
PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss
Yamperzzz Yamperzzz
Martydi Martydi
Space Buddha Space Buddha
P PopcornPie
darkred darkred
quadraxis201 quadraxis201
Topless Topless
MysticPainter92 MysticPainter92
@AnyoneImissedInTheHeavyWeapons&DistractionTeam​

"God damn it, I don't fucking CARE how scared Mr. Cottonbumps is!" Lucky shouted at the crowd of frightened, singed orphans, specifically the tiny girl holding a crude plush sheep. "You want to be adopted?! Well, there ain't any adoption agencies in Heaven, so would you please just GO THROUGH THE DAMN OPENING I MADE?!" When the orphans just started to cry, and their sobs quickly turned into coughing fits, Lucky sighed, rolling his eyes. "God damn it, now you idiots have lungs full of smoke. Fine! But this better not teach you kids to whine your way out of everything." He used his flexible turrets to load the orphans onto his back, then lugged them through his improvised tunnel.

"Maybe you should be nicer to the orphans, Chomusuke." Megumin suggested quietly. "They have lived in poverty for so long..."

"So?" Lucky rebuffed. "They're still cowardly as fuck. You don't need money to grow a pair of balls."

"Um, technically, you do..."

"Hm, yeah, good point."

Now the orphans were just being assholes. They were rubbing their grimy fingers all over Lucky's visor, dribbling fruit juice across his missile launcher, and even hanging off his hips. "Will you fucking SAVE the pony ride for AFTER we put out this fucking fire?!"

Thankfully, the firefighting part wouldn't last too long, because Megumin and her Demon Water spell were on the case! Her water would cause demonic thoughts and hallucinations of the Demon King's realm upon contact, and worse upon ingestion, but it was dousing the flames!

"Chomusuke, stop cursing in front of the orphans!" Megumin scolded. "They have a whole life ahead of them to learn those words!"

"They're getting boogers all over me turrets!" Lucky whined.

"Why do you even HAVE superpowered armor?" Megumin's brow was thoroughly furrowed. "I think we're meant to be in a time like mine. Minus those blimps."

"Well, since David gave me these prosthetics, I figured that I should complete the full set." The rabbit chuckled.

"Who's David?" Megumin scratched her head. "Was he the one who pulled me out of Ballmum's jowls...?"

"Shit if I know. All I know was that he made me prosthetics, and he's right behind us."

Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 @BunkersNBadasses

--Ryotaro Nogami as Onitaros || Kintaros as Himself--
Interaction: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow @HeavyWeapons/BnBGang

During the infighting that Lucky seems to have caused, Kintaros momentarily took over Ryotaro, making sure that he doesn't do anything about it. He appeared to have longer hair, bearing the same streak of yellow hair that many would've noticed if they saw Kintaros take over Minako beforehand as well as a longer ponytail. When the table was smashed, he was unfazed, but Ryotaro was already panicking, but thankfully, Kintaros prevented him from doing any harm to himself like suddenly tripping in the table before it broke. Now THAT would be a nightmare.

As soon as the ones fighting left, Kintaros reemerged beside Ryotaro, who finally regained control of his own body. The gang carried on with their game, even without their pieces.

--

Kintaros nodded as he saw the blimp go down, crossing his arms with a puff of victory.

Onitaros, seeing the town in flames, simply threw his hands up and cackled. He loved the flames, what more can he ask?

--Minako Arisato || Koromaru--
Interaction: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow @InfiltrationTeam2

At long last, the call to action has been heard. Koromaru barked as Zer0 patted him, enjoying it. Minako put Koromaru on her shoulders as they began to climb, soon reaching the area where they would need to infiltrate from.

"Maybe I could try to fly us all the way up there with my new Persona?" Minako suggests, "I don't think I have someone who could use wind skills, but if anything, Muu Shuvu could fly you all one by one." It wasn't really a coherent plan, but maybe she could come up with one. If anything, she's welcome for anything else.

Infiltration:

“Alright. The password did the trick.” Sora said with excitement, but alas his excitement would end quickly when Ian tells them they stay have to stay body swapped. “Ah man.”

Sora facepalms in embarrassment and begins to grow impatient. Dani turns to him and places a hand on his shoulder. “I feel so sorry for you. It shouldn’t be too much longer.” She said to cheer him up.

As everyone was waiting for the second infiltration team to contribute their part, Jordi pretends to have a gun fight in front in everybody to pass the time. Sora takes this opportunity to pass the time and join him, letting his inner child roam loose and helps him in the imaginary gunfight by wielding duel pistols

Heavy Weapons:

So after the tasteless poop jokes, Shadow pretty much drops out of the game and takes a quick nap.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Riven Riven

Eventually, Captain Abbott would catch Scuttle after IRL Abbott managed to convince the Frizlet to stop.

"Scuttle, if you don't help to put out the fires with everyone else, I'm not gonna give you any treats. Uh, whatever you eat, that is. Dog food? Batteries? Uranium? Whatever, I just won't feed you after the raid."

In response, Scuttle groaned and obliged to Abbott's original request: To retrieve some water from the ocean using his in-game jellyfish body. But, this time, he would try to put out his own fires that he made during his short frenzy. At first, Scuttle unenthusiastically returned to the ocean, slowly got some water, returned, and only sprayed a little bit of water onto the buildings. It was clear that the Frizlet preferred to just destroy stuff.

Captain Abbott was pissed, to say the least. And so was IRL Abbott.

"Scuttle..." Abbott leered over the Frizlet, causing him to grunt again.

Now, Scuttle was getting more water more quickly. When he returned with the water, instead of just releasing a small bit of water over the infernos, Scuttle would use his in-game jellyfish body to soak up more water. Abbott was satisfied with this and began to help too by squeezing Scuttle's body like a fire hose, causing more water to rush out of the creature, and causing Abbott to get pushed away a bit. Now they're of help.

Of course, Scuttle was still mad he couldn't destroy any buildings. He was also hungry, now that Abbott had mentioned snacks. The insect-like Frizlet watched as Fluffington the Mighty ate a piece of the D20 Brick had crushed earlier and thought... Hey, that looks good. So, Scuttle went over and put one of the other shards in his mouth. The crunching noises Scuttle was making prompted Abbott the Sailor to look back at the Frizlet inquisitively.

"What are you doing? ... What do you have in your mouth...?" Abbott squinted. This encouraged Scuttle to chew faster, which caused Abbott to exclaim again. "Scuttle! What. Do. You. Have. In. Your. Mouth?? Lemme see it!" Scuttle then raced around the group, weaving around the other players as Abbott followed suit, likely causing much annoyance amongst them. Ultimately, Abbott would catch Scuttle and pry his mouth open to try to dig the die shard out of his mouth.

Unfortunately, try as he might, Scuttle would swallow the shard just as Abbott began to look in his mouth. "Dammit! What did you swallow? What has gotten into you, Scuttle?" Scuttle replied by doing this and returning back to the remains of the table:

Dog.gif

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Martydi Martydi Space Buddha Space Buddha P PopcornPie darkred darkred TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Riven Riven quadraxis201 quadraxis201 Topless Topless 92MilesPrower 92MilesPrower Thepotatogod Thepotatogod DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

(Please forgive the lack of formatting. I'm unable to do this at home where all my dialogue colors are saved due to the need to run errands today. I'm also rushing this along as I have to talk with my cousin.)

First Infiltration Team

You are correct, Ian tells Kraken. Provided that their memories remain untouched, they will remember what we look like and that we exchanged consciousnesses. There is also a second reason as to why restraining these bodies and returning to our normal bodies is unfeasible. Axel is correct in that we will need assistance in restraining the last guard, but it is also highly important that no one is to stumble across a group of restrained guards should they find the silence in this room suspicious. It is highly likely guards have periodical check-ins as an added security measure. We will easily get caught if we go along with the plan to restrain these bodies.

So, what, is our only choice to remain here? Like this? For the rest of the raid?
Grey asks crossly.

I am afraid that is correct.

Then... you hear a knock at the door.

"Excuse me," a courteous voice of a young male comes from the other side of the door. "I was sent to check on you all due to failure to check in. Is everything alright in there?"

That is impossible. No such check-ins have been issued, Ian states matter-of-factly as he eyes a radio on the desk.

Rene cracks his neck. Damn. This mean we're found out?

I am... unsure. This is suspicious.

The now-female Hunter goes over and lightly smacks Jordi on the arm. Looks like you'll be getting that action you want soon. Look alive, people; someone's onto us.

Riven Riven P PopcornPie LilacMonarch LilacMonarch Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts Yamperzzz Yamperzzz BoltBeam BoltBeam darkred darkred

Second Infiltration Team

FL4K glances around at you as you each talk about your different strengths. They narrow their glowing green eye at you. I may have an idea as to how we will be able to extract the information from Kyle without needing to infiltrate the headquarters. Lilith- you will need to go inside alone and find Kyle's location. Once you know, relay his location to us. If he is too deep inside the building for Julia to reach him, then both you and Double Trouble will need to lure him farther out, perhaps towards the windows. Tifa, if you are able to, help find Double Trouble a suitable disguise, one with the clearance needed to reach Kyle. A secretary, perhaps. After the prey has taken the bait, we will need you, Minako, to assist Julia in getting within range. Zer0 and I will remain on standby in case you require any... removals. Are there any questions?

ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials P PopcornPie TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Thepotatogod Thepotatogod LilacMonarch LilacMonarch

Heavy Weapons & Distraction Teams

"If they continue to act like children, I will do more than just talk some sense into them," Amara tells Ryuji plainly before looking towards Elizabeth. "Of course I'm a Siren. The only one that has never lost a fight," she states proudly. "Would you like an autograph?" She then glares at everyone who had participated in the small brawl, especially Chres. "Do you have anything else to say?"

Meanwhile, Brick doesn't seem very affected by Amara's intensity. He even looks kind of excited to see her beat some people up. But, being preoccupied with the tabletop game turned make-believe, he turns to Skye and grins. "Uhhh... yeah, I guess!"

From out of the water comes a humanoid shape, made entirely out of the ocean water, with a beefy-looking upper body and legs that only consist of a small tornado of sea mist and nothing more. He stretches, making a yawn sound. "Uuuuuugh... man, I haven't been called for millenia. If any of you retards want me to power wash your stupid-ass meat chariots, I'll-" The water spirit stops as he spots Anna amongst the burning buildings. He hovers over to her quickly. "...whoa. First girl master I've ever had. I could get used to this." He glances around. "You need help with the fire? I can help with the fire, sweetheart."

He sticks out his arm and unleashes a torrent of water at one of the buildings, extinguishing the blaze quickly.

But, of course, not as quick as all of you combined.

With all your efforts, you avert the disaster in record time. Surprisingly, stuff that really shouldn't work does, with exhibit A being Shujinko's sword extinguishing about a third of the entire town with one swing. Did it level all the buildings it touched? Yes. Do the townspeople care ABSOLUTELY THE HELL NOT

Even Abbott/Scuttle's electricity would work!

When all's said and done, the fires put out and the townspeople safe, they all come over and cheer for you, chanting "SLABS! SLABS! SLABS!" Some of them even pick those of you who are small up and toss you in the air, then catch you before you can hit the ground. "SLABS! SLABS! SLABS!" they keep shouting over and over and over again. "Oh, thank you, Slabs! You protected my babies from those evil Bandits!" a defenseless woman in the crowd sobs. "And those dastardly meteors! I thought for sure those would kill us!"

"Throne Thieeeeeves!" a jolly voice of another woman calls from behind you. If you look, you'll see a weird projection that's totally not a hologram of a lady with white hair and a jacket slung over her shoulders. In place of her arms are wild, black plumage, like that of a raven, and her legs befit the talons of one as well. Behind her is a way scrawnier guy with one pathetically thin wing and a robotic arm. The harpy lady continues speaking with a very punchable grin on her face. "I don't think we've met before, have we? Ah, who cares? I can't even be assed to remember the names of my billions of brainwashed followers. Aaaanyway, I just got word that you interrupted our fun at Flamerock Refuge. Really? You're really gonna team up with those lame Slabs? Those guys can't even count their own fingers, much less all the bullets in a mag. I mean, my followers can't either, but at least we got the numbers!"

"You dare disrespect the Slab Kingdom?! I will have you know that proud, articulate nobles of our status CAN count our fingers! One two three four five six seven..." He turns to you all after a short silence. "...fuck."

Seems like you got a chance to say something to these Harpy Twins- at least, that's who they probably most definitely are. What're you gonna say?

Meanwhile, Salvador pulls Heather and Fluffington in with his arms and squeezes them tightly. "SILLY LITTLE FLESHBAGS! YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO EAT THE DICE! SPIT THEM OUT NOW OR DIE!"

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Yamperzzz Yamperzzz Martydi Martydi Space Buddha Space Buddha P PopcornPie darkred darkred TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Riven Riven quadraxis201 quadraxis201 Topless Topless 92MilesPrower 92MilesPrower Thepotatogod Thepotatogod DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

Skate Park

There's a group of teenagers there at the skate park who are exchanging bags of totally-not-questionable-things. They glance over at Deadpool's sick moves.

"YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

92MilesPrower 92MilesPrower

Lookout Team

Already embarrassed by Natasha's agreement that the socks look kindagay, his whole body goes stiff when she mentions floating up. "U-Um... I can try, but I'm not really good at floating anymore than a few inches off the ground... I really don't like heights..." the Espeon explains before hesitantly picking himself up with psychic and slowly but surely flying up to the building. He trembles in the air, second-guessing himself with every move. It's... messy.

A closer look by Alpha and Eric would reveal... well, freaking nothing. There isn't a place to climb unless you counted the balconies, and the first level of balconies are about 10 meters up.

Eric reaches out to you through the psychic connection. Hey, Natasha, Alpha, Naoto... I'm not seeing anything here. I... I think I can get in, but I can't get the rest of you in. Except maybe Natasha. She should be the same weight as me. I just really don't want to drop her-

The Espeon is abruptly interrupted by various holes on the rear wall of the hotel opening. From them come small bumps with blue holes in the middle. Eric veers to the side, assuming that they're cameras, and leans in to get a closer look when suddenly, glowing white and blue streams pour forth from their holes. Bit by bit, a structure is generated behind the hotel, forcing Eric into backing away. His Psychic hold over himself fades due to his surprise, and he yelps as he drops to the ground. However, just a few moments before he can hit the ground, he catches himself with another Psychic. He breathes a sigh of relief, letting his guard down and causing him to unceromoniously drop the rest of the six feet onto the ground with a sad 'ow.'

That Viper Drive from Atlas 's really handy, eh? Climb on up, lads. Room's empty. You'll need to get from mine. Try to be sneaky about it, Sniper tells you all. The back of the hotel now sports a fire escape leading right up to one of the glass door, probably the one leading to the room Sniper was given.

If you decide to climb up and into the open glass door, you'd be treated with a wondrous sight. A nice, large bedroom, with a bed topped with velvety soft throws, a gold-trimmed mirror, and a walk-in closet to boot.

But, in the equally luxurious living room, there's no one. Not a single soul in this entire living space, just like what Sniper said. Now you just have to sneak through the halls to get to him.

The question is, will you be able to do it unseen?

LilacMonarch LilacMonarch Sleek Sleek GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja

Pandora

The Crimson Raider nods and guides Pahw'lip over to a nearby device about a head shorter than the Raider himself.

1590111662043.png

The words 'fast travel' and images of various planets flicker above the device as holograms. The man taps the front panel, and another hologram appears from the front, this time a menu of sorts.

"Alright, now I just gotta remember the coordinates of Argus-27 to make the search easier. Uh... they were..." He stops for a moment before saying the exact X, Y, Z coordinates of the planet, of which will remain unspecified due to author laziness. Regardless, MAYBE it would be safer for Pahw'lip to do his own thing now; molecular reconstruction really shouldn't be on anyone's bucket list. Who knows how actually fast traveling will turn out.

Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun

(Note: I most likely made mistakes while typing this post as I will not be proofreading it. I will be able to fix such mistakes once I get home. Apologies!)

Cast List
Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- as Captain Falcon (F-Zero)
2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B as Tanya Degurechaff (The Saga of Tanya the Evil)
DapperDogman DapperDogman as Jason "Blast Radius" Cooper (OC)
GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja as Tsukasa Kadoya (Kamen Rider Decade) and Naoto "Tiger Mask" Azuma (Tiger Mask W)
RedLight RedLight as Oswald the Lucky Rabbit (Oswald the Lucky Rabbit)
TruthHurts_22 TruthHurts_22 as Phoenix Wright (Ace Attorney) and Zora (Epithet Erased)
Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 as Chimera (A Certain Scientific Railgun/Accelerator OC)
SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 as GN-001 Exia (Gundam Extreme VS OC) and Kazuto "Kirito" Kirigaya (Sword Art Online)
Ineptitude Ineptitude as Shaw (Arknights)
TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher as Elizabeth (Bioshock: Infinite) and Sky Rose (Borderlands OC)
P PopcornPie as Lucky O'Chopper (Whacked!) and Megumin (Konosuba)
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp as Fluffington the Mighty (Pokemon OC)
Yamperzzz Yamperzzz as Voss Eierkuchen and Abbott Calderon (Tembo the Badass Elephant OCs)
Critic Ham Critic Ham as Olivia Silence and Saria (Arknights)
Riven Riven as Nearl (Arknights)
ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials as Lilith (OC) and Kirby (Kirby's Dreamland)
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod as Minako Arisato (Persona 3 Portable) and Kintaros (Kamen Rider Den-O)
Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara as Lana (Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon OC)
LilacMonarch LilacMonarch as Julia Thani and Natasha Thani (Pokémon Mystery Dungeon OCs)
Chungchangching Chungchangching as Tom (Tom & Jerry) and Jerry (Tom & Jerry)
BoltBeam BoltBeam as Lightning AKA Light Ignis (Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS)
quadraxis201 quadraxis201 as Ryuji Kazan (Danganronpa OC)
Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch as himself
PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss as Anna (Once Upon A Time OC) and Ripper (Jurassic World)
Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 as David Listman (My Hero Academia OC)
darkred darkred as Aloy (Horizon Dawn Zero) and John "Bear" Connor (Terminator Genisys)
FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla as Edward "The Doctor" Richtofen (Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies) and Claptrap/Fragtrap (Borderlands, NPC)
GearBlade654 GearBlade654 as Festung-17 (Destiny 2 OC)
@Son of Horus as Mrakus Malicius (Horus Heresy OC)
Martydi Martydi as Scott Baker (Planetside OC)
Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins as The Medic (Team Fortress 2)
QizPizza QizPizza as Delsausa SERAPH-099 Samael (OC)
Crow Crow as Benjamin Kirby "Ben" Tennyson (Ben 10) and "Doctor" (Arknights)
Smug Smug as Jacket (Hotline Miami/Payday 2)
Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun as Pahw'lip Stiwyll (OC)
Stikes Stikes as Izabela Dybas and『KAWAII RAZOR BLADES』(JoJo's Bizarre Adventure OC)
92MilesPrower 92MilesPrower as Deadpool (Marvel)
Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts as Danielle Fenton (Danny Phantom) and Sora (Kingdom Hearts)
Venom Snake Venom Snake as Solid Snake (Metal Gear)
ManyFaces ManyFaces as The Son and The Henchman (Hotline Miami 2)
jigglesworth jigglesworth as Captain John Price (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare)
Space Buddha Space Buddha as Heather Sagewind (OC)
Hundesteak :3 Hundesteak :3 as Nagisa Shiota (Assassination Classroom)
tacenda tacenda as Emmy (Insignia OC)
MysticPainter92 MysticPainter92 as Lady Elora Liluth (OC)
Topless Topless as Shujinko Kanou (OC)
Sleek Sleek as Alexandria "Alpha" D'Angelo (Undertale OC)

• _________________________________________________________________________________
    Heather:
    _________________________________________________________________________________

"Oh yes! I-I saved you all! Muah~!"

In-character, heatherea didn't react to the harpy, too busy accepting praise from townsfolk and vividly decribing out of character how she smooched the town wenches, though, her homosexual pre-teen power fantasy was interrupted as Salvador grabbed her, an audible *Crack* being heard and causing her to let out a blood-curdling shriek as she was held in, to her species at least, the equivalent of a vice-grip that no doubt broke at least a few ribs.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK! HELP! HELP! P-PLEASE HELP MEEEEEEEEE! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

Her scream would be accompanied with what was left of the table, all the chairs, and anything not nailed to the floor violently flying into the air and connecting with Salvador. Not just limited to inanimate objects, a few animate ones, including scuttle, would be thrown into the air at Salvador's face as well. Presumably, Fluffington had also been freed from his grip by this, though it wasn't certain. Additionally, anyone within any close proximity to her would be subjected to quite possibly the most annoying sound they had ever heard blared in their heads from the girl's psychic freakout, over and over again.

Heather would reach telekinetically wrench Salvador's arms open and drop to the floor, landing on her rear and backing away with her hands and feet until she reached a wall. The entire time, she would scream out a string of curses, calls for help, and insults both verbally and telepathically that no doubt everyone could hear, regardless of distance, and drawing her tiny gun given to her by Shaw, leveling it on Salvador before buckling over, coughing up a mixture of her own pink blood, and a single D20. She looked back up, her face covered in her own tears and blood, her gun drawn as evidence she had taken Salvador's threat completely literally. Seeming to realize though that firing a shot from her tiny gun at this behemoth of a man when she was already injured was probably not the best idea, she scurried off as soon as possible, making her way back to the bathroom. As she left, the ear-violation ceased.

Maybe... it'd be best if she be left in there for a while...

Alpha
Alpha sighed as she took point, quickly taking advantage of the new structure to climb up the stairs of the escape to the floor. She quickly entered the room, and looked for cameras inside of it, barring those, she quickly moved to the door to the hallway. She'd crack open the door, and peek out a little, looking for anything that could spot them. Cameras, staff, regular people, all of them.

She had no doubts she could get there, to sniper's room. She checked the number of the room they were in, then racked her brains for the sniper's room's number. Depending on the number, they could be close by, or very far away. Since the sniper contacted them over a radio, Alpha took advantage of her helmet's comms to radio in.

"I'm in the empty room. How many staff or customers did you see on this floor, before you made it to your room?"

She asked, keeping an eye out.

Lilith
Team: Infiltration #2
Lilith.png
FL4K suggests that she tries to find Kyle's location and notify everyone when she gets back. "I guess I could work with that." Lilith responds as she nods a little, she then faces the building and takes a deep breath before turning to the others. "Wish me luck everyone, I'm gonna need it." She then sneaks in trying to find where he could possibly be.

Interactions:
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (FL4K)
Everyone else in the second infiltration team

Kraken
__kraken_monster_super_league_drawn_by_toyo_s9654431__sample-2d4052872e28ee91c48850356c366865.jpg

Kraken nodded in understanding when she listened to Ian - indeed, they must stay here for the entirety of the raid, as they are right now, until it's all over. The matter of 'they who knocked the door' is verily concerning, too, but either way, someone may be onto them... Time to see how good their acting is! Kraken dared to not say a word as she just resumed watching over the room, especially the door that which had been knocked on - for this could either go 'great' or 'very badly'. If they're all attacked right now as they are, they're all done for! So, why is she staying quiet? So the situation doesn't get any worse than it 'could' be - speaking right now would give them away even 'more', so she shut up.​
In-Character Information
Hex Code:
#e15cff
Status (physically): Fine
Status (mentally/emotionally): Serious
Course of action: Stay in the security room to keep an eye on it
Interactions: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow
Mentions: None
In Group/Nearby: @InfiltrationSquad1 (security destroyers - Kraken is in this group), @InfiltrationSquad2 (man hunting - nearby other group)

Scott Baker

As Scott prepared to continue on with his roleplay, Heather's psychic scream effectively stopped him in his tracks. "The fuck's this?" He quickly noticed what Salvador had done, and seeing as most unsecured objects if the room immediately decided to beat the shit out of him, it wasn't hard to figure out what was the cause. "Can you let them go before someone goes crazy here?"

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow - Salvador

Fluffington the Mighty shakes her head, refusing to give up her treats.
Fluffington the Mighty used Dig!
Fluffington the Mighty dug a hole!

The Eevee digs her way down, out of Salvador's grasp and into the floor. She tunnels away, emerging from under a sink of a nearby bathroom. She swallows the die shard and strikes a dramatic pose. "Haha! Victory once again for Fluffington The Mighty!!"
PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Martydi Martydi Space Buddha Space Buddha P PopcornPie darkred darkred TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Riven Riven quadraxis201 quadraxis201 Topless Topless 92MilesPrower 92MilesPrower Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Yamperzzz Yamperzzz

P PopcornPie

David didn't know how he had gotten roped up in this nonsense. He had to admit, the role playing was a little fun, but it was...different. He heard Megumin and Lucky talking ahead of him, carrying the orphans. He had grabbed few as well, placing them in a bubble.

-Shujinko Kanou-

"Basic"=Shujinko Kanou
"Bold Text"=Events
"Basic"=Dorothea Ivonne
"Bold Light Blue Text"=Choice

>The citizens cheers for you. You are a hero. However, your celebration was cut short with the arrival of the Harpy Twins.

>
"So you must be the Harpy Twins I reckon? You two better watch out cause at any moment, we will give you a really hard time. Shujinko, same something threatening."

>"I swear to the heavens above, to the hells below, and to the living around me, I will fuck you so hard that you start begging!"

>"Ara ara~ now that's what she said."

>Back in the real world, you notice Salvador hurting both Heather and Fluffington, apparently they have swallowed dice. The former let's out a bloodcurdling scream, deafening you for a short while. It's a good thing they broke free, but the former is hurt badly and went to the bathroom.

>What will you do?
>Leave her alone.
>Approach her.

>You and Dorothea went to the bathroom. You will see Heather in despair.

>
"Hey there Heather, are you okay? My, he hurt you badly. Do you need some help?"

• _________________________________________________________________________________
    Heather:
    _________________________________________________________________________________

Heather was still crying in the bathroom, crying and coughing up pink blood over the toilet. She had ripped a cabinet off of a wall and used it to barricade the door, and had stuffed her nose with toilet paper so as to avoid covering herself with even more of her fluids. As Fluffington appeared behind the sink, Heather would shriek and fire her gun at it, knocking her on her back and cracking open a water pipe, spraying Fluffington with tap water.

"AAAAAH! G-Get out of h-her... o-oh wait y-you were the o-other one it got all grabby w- owww..."

Heather's fear fading away gave way to more pain, and she wouldn't have time to say anything else to the Eevee as two people tried opening the bathroom door, unable to get all the way in due to the barricade.

"N-N-No... I-I'm perfectly f-f-ine..!"

The water mixed with pink blood coming from under the doorslit proved this not to be the case. The bathroom was flooding.

Heather's shot slaps Fluffington the Mighty in the face, ruining her dramatic pose and flipping her back into the spray of the now broken water pipe. The off kilter Eevee rights herself, shakes the water out of her coat, then steps out of the spray of water, completely soaked. "Yeah, I was. That was one ugly Hariyama! Plus he talked funny". She turns to look at the door hearing voices on the other side. "Uh... If she's fine then I'm fine!!" She answers then looks down toward the water. "What is all this pink stuff?" Fluffington the Mighty laps up some of the water/pink fluid, tasting it, then shrugging, not recognizing the taste. "Oh well!" She walks over to Heather. "So are we just gonna hide in here? Cause I can help with that!~!"
Space Buddha Space Buddha CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Topless Topless

Heather's shot slaps Fluffington the Mighty in the face, ruining her dramatic pose and flipping her back into the spray of the now broken water pipe. The off kilter Eevee rights herself, shakes the water out of her coat, then steps out of the spray of water, completely soaked. "Yeah, I was. That was one ugly Hariyama! Plus he talked funny". She turns to look at the door hearing voices on the other side. "Uh... If she's fine then I'm fine!!" She answers then looks down toward the water. "What is all this pink stuff?" Fluffington the Mighty laps up some of the water/pink fluid, tasting it, then shrugging, not recognizing the taste. "Oh well!" She walks over to Heather. "So are we just gonna hide in here? Cause I can help with that!~!"
Space Buddha Space Buddha CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Topless Topless

Tasting the strange pink fluid, she would find it to be strangely sweet, tasting like candy, though lapping it up seemed to make Heather very uncomfortable, and she raised her gun once again. With her previous shot having apparently made contact, red blood would begin to gush from the open gunshot wound now on fluffington's body somewhere, presumably not her face, as she remained able to speak and wasn't, well, dead, but the sheer amount of blood seeming to leak out from under the bathroom doorslit seemed to show that nothing good could be going on in here to outside observers. Heather, still shaken by the fact that she had just shot someone, and that they had tasted her blood, she seemed to panic a bit.

"Uh, maybe!? T-That was my blood! A-And you are bleeding too! S-Shouldn't w-we get s-some bandages or s-something!? H-How a-are you okay!?"

Heather uses her telekinesis to throw open the medicine cabinet, dumping band-aids, gauze and other supplies into the flooded bathroom floor.

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp | Topless Topless

"Eh? I'm not hurt? I just got some nasty red stuff on my coat while I was tunneling away from that Hariyama guy! If anyone needs bandages, then it should be you if this pink is your blood!" Fluffington the Mighty rolls on the flooded floor, the red fluid smearing on the floor, showing while it looked like fresh blood, the consistency didn't match, it was too viscous. Upon closer inspection of where the bullet hit, around the red stuff, it would appear that there is a small red mark on her skin under her coat, for anyone else, such a mark would be from if they had been jabbed with a stick. Fluffington the Mighty places her paw on Heather's foot and smiles up at her, in a show of camaraderie. Hopefully the calming gesture would help Heather relax.
Space Buddha Space Buddha Topless Topless CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Ryuji Kazan and Oki

Oki was a bit flattered when the citizens of Flamerock Refuge began cheering their names, and upon sheathing his sword again, he rubbed the back of his head. "Heh. I'm just glad it all worked out. Thanks, guys." Then, the Harpies made their presence known through the use of some kind of projection. The pair of them insulted Sir Blood-Drip and the rest of the adventurers, and once they stopped running their mouths, Oki proceeded to curl his fingers on one hand so that it looked like a phone (🤙) and put it to his ear. "'Scuse me, I gotta take this." Oki briefly turned away from the Harpies while mumbling, "Uh-huh, uh-huh... right." Upon facing the Harpies once again, Oki said to them, "Those were your asses that just called. They said they're getting awful jealous of all the shit coming out of your mouths. Any more insults, or is that all you've got? Because... let me make something clear." Oki unsheathed his sword and pointed it at the Harpies. "You can hide behind a projection all the hell you want, but when we get to you, you'd best break out the buttermilk biscuits, 'cause when we're done, you're gonna be nothin' but barbecued chicken, extra crispy."

/I wonder... did I sound cool? I think I did./ Oki thought to himself.

Back in the real world, Ryuji nodded when Amara implied she was gonna kick the complete crap out of everyone involved in the fight. "The one time I forget to bring popcorn..."

Interactions:
@BunkersAndBadasses
@AmarasGonnaKickAssAndChewBubblegumButShesAllOuttaGum

• Voss grumbled after finally coming to the realization that he can't leave just yet. Not only will he have to stay cooped up in this room for the rest of the raid, but that also means being in Ashley's body for even longer. "Fantastic," he complained. "I should've gone with Team Two. It would've been so much more fun. I'd be slicin' and dicin' through buncha guards and, even better, I would be in my ol' body. Whatever. If we all don't happen to die of boredom, I'm sure we'll make it out just fine."

The sea captain then glanced over at Jordi and Sora's pretend gunfight and cringed. "...I sure do hope I don't lose so much of my sanity that I start doin'... That... Speakin' of which, I'm also goin' to pretend that this body-swap stuff never happened. If ya ever ask me, I was never there."

Just then, Voss whips his head over towards the door after he heard knocking. A masculine voice asked shortly after if the "guards" were okay since they all didn't check-in, something that wasn't exactly supposed to happen according to Ian. "Dammit! Where's my saber? It's still with my body, isn't it?" Voss kept his voice down as he patted his body before he attempted to reply to the man.

"Uh, yup! Everything's fine! I guess we all completely forgot somehow. Hey! You were supposed to remind me! Sorry! I guess we were all caught up with work. You know how it is..." He chuckled nervously. "We won't let it happen again!" This time, Voss at least made some kind of attempt to hide his accent. However, he may have seriously overdone his impersonation of a girl. He turned back to everyone to whisper again, "That was fuggin' horrendous! What're we gonna do??"

Riven Riven P PopcornPie LilacMonarch LilacMonarch Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow BoltBeam BoltBeam darkred darkred

• Julia waves a paw dismissively at Double's concern. I can help you with the details if you need to mimic someone in a certain position.

esp16.png
    She looks at FL4K and shakes her head. It's not a question, but I should warn you that my pseudo-invisibility is short-ranged. If I'm climbing on the outside of the building, I won't be able to hide anyone that isn't close to me. Perhaps anyone that doesn't have any way of hiding themselves or a vital role to play should wait underground for now.

The Espeon waves as Lilith heads inside. Good luck, Lilith.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back