• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
The sea captain stood uncomfortably in silence as the guard at the other side of the door also chose to shut his mouth. Not even Skye's much more intelligent explanation and acting prompted anything from him. To make things worse, the guard unlocked the door and started to open it. Instinctively, Voss rushed over to the door in a panicked attempted to stop him, but as hard as he pushed on the door, the guard eventually pushed back strong enough to shove Voss onto the ground. There, he saw Lucario, who didn't look like what he was expecting at all. Regardless, the sea captain quickly picked himself off the ground.

Lucario spoke to them without even moving his mouth, making Voss feel even more terrified. He didn't want his life to end here or at the hand of some malicious organization. Not like this! There was so much more he needed to accomplish in his life! He needed to get back home! He still needed to get the PHANTOM Stone! He couldn't just let some idiotic gang back home find it first! They'll set an even worse example than Denmoore! "The PHANTOMS will never succeed without my leadership!" He thought.

Voss' initial plan was to fight Lucario. After all, with all of them combined, there's no way he could stand up to them. Hell, Lucario did seem like he wanted to be free, considering the strange collar around his neck shock him. But, after seeing Axel's attempt to subdue him fail, he began to second guess. He didn't feel much better after hearing Kraken essentially surrender.

"W-what?? No! Are ya kiddin'? Already? I hope yer all not gonna just raise the white flag now! Where I come from, surrendering is the worst thing ya can do." The sea captain turned back to the Pokemon with a scowl. "I'm 'fraid yer gonna have to fight ALL of us who aren't yellowbellies, right crew? Ya won't even stand a chance." Voss glared at Kraken for surrendering so quickly, but he was hoping that no one else would give up, too. Unfortunately, he'll just have to wait and see what the others think. In the meantime, Voss continued to desperately try to keep his cool as he looked around for his saber. It must be still on his old body, right? Could he somehow get it? He doesn't know if Ashley's body has a weapon on it just yet...

Riven Riven P PopcornPie LilacMonarch LilacMonarch Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts Yamperzzz Yamperzzz BoltBeam BoltBeam darkred darkred thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

(Abbott, Scuttle, and Chres post coming separately soon)

been hearing some stuff about our server

so while i wait for more posts and tide over the future of the story i would like to give you all pictures to cheer you up

1590466517316.png

look at this baby shiba inu!! he's just existing!! and he's doing a great job!

isbell.gif

look at isabelle go!!!!!!!

cereal.png

grey promotes a healthy breakfast

1590466747846.png

cookies and cream ice cream is my favorite!! what's your guys' favorite ice cream? if you don't like ice cream that's totally fine, you're valid (:

1590466806421.png

COOKIES AND CREAM SHIBA INU

b (LarryInc64).png

wait how'd that get here

Maracas.gif

dance break. have a banana (:

obamasphere.gif

NOOOOOOOOO

Beebysappycats.jpeg

fluffy bee!! he's vibin!! drawn by @sappycats on twitter

1590467144953.png

MAN IN THE BACKGROUND LOOK OUT! IT'S THE GREY MAN! MAN IN THE BACKGROUND N

dancey.gif

get up and shake it out with a lil dance! stretch ya legs!

1590467306535.png

here's a kitten to finish off the post! I hope I made you smile (:

• Julia continues up the side of the building, looking for the place Lilith told them. Eventually she finds it, though the office seems to be just a little too far in.

esp2.png
    I've almost got it. Can you lure him a little closer to the windows?

So we have Kyle's location. Good, FL4K says in reply to Lilith before turning invisible. Everyone, hide now. Julia's cloak will disappear shortly. It is vital that we are not caught. Lilith, Double Trouble, Tifa- it is now your duty to bait Kyle away from his office. Remember: Julia must get close enough to take the information about the Throne from his mind. Minako, go with her to ensure there will be no incidents.
Not long after Julia began her share of the work was everyone ordered to hide. "Oh, crud. We must have taken too long to rehearse." Double's eyes narrowed. "Never fear. When it comes to a quick hide, I have an ace in the hole." Once more did the Etherian become shrouded in greenish-black material. This time, however, the shadowy stuff seemed to swallow them, hastily making their body dissipate into thin air, leaving a tiny, tiny piece. Once it was down to this tiny bit of Etherian, the shadow itself disappeared, revealing...

...a fly. A tiny, weak, completely common, absolutely insignificant housefly. "Or maybe I should be a sparrow or hummingbird instead, something that can make a racket by repeatedly smacking against windows. What do the rest of you think? I'm always open to constructive criticism." They playfully buzzed around each of their teammates, even poor Julia, who was no doubt trying to concentrate.

The hat proved minimally effective, as most of Heather's wounds appeared internal, with most of her external wounds being bruises. Most of the actual bleeding came from her nose, so maybe stopping her nosebleed would work better?​
"Umm...Okay, what do I do for a nosebleed..." Megumin gazed down at her cape. Usually, a nosebleed was nothing serious. Kazuma got them fairly often from...well, boyish causes, but he learned to restrain them to thick drops instead of miniature dam bursts. Heather lacked such luxury, knowing that gave Megumin a strange sensation of alarm and frustration. What if Heather needed more blood than the average character? What if she was slipping into death at this identical moment?

Megumin somewhat kicked at her cape. It somehow managed to come away from the Ballmum fight in worse condition than her hat, but there should have been just enough material remaining to cover up a nosebleed. "...What's a few blood stains." The archwizard replied, twisting and folding her cape into another makeshift bandage, then gently wrapping it around Heather's face.
Lilith
Team: Infiltration #2
View attachment 732229
Looks like everyone needs to take cover.
Lilith hides behind some bushes while Kirby and Balloony hide in a tree, as they were hiding Lilith turns to Double Trouble and Tifa and whispers to them.

"Well I obviously don't have any plans, how about you guys?"

Interaction:
P PopcornPie (Double Trouble)
TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher (Tifa)
"Weeeell, we need to lure Kyle out." If Double still had their mouth, they'd be grinning mischievously as they flew in front of Lillith's eyes. "And what better way to lure someone out than to pester them until they are bent on smashing you with whatever hard, flat object is nearby? All I need to do is buzzzzzz around his head..." Double pretended to do this in real time, flying circles around Lillith's head, making sure to swoop extra closely into her ears. "Yuck...You clearly haven't cleaned your ears since a week before you died, darling."
Ryuji had also overheard Rene's message to the Heavy Weapons and Distraction Teams, and with that, Ryuji placed the fox onto a dry, clean table. "We'd better get ready, everyone." He announced. "Even if that 'somebody' hasn't alerted Tediore, I'm still suspicious, myself. Make sure whatever you've got is reloaded." Placing his hands just over the fox's body, Ryuji began to administer some gentle CPR to them to help flush the water out of their windpipe.
"Yeah, sure. Too bad Julia has me damn paw." Lucky had been smacked upside down against the wall, squeezing water out of his ear fur. "And Sora took me spare pistol, so I'm kinda bare here. I would ask if I can borrow one of Megumin's puppies, but they're probably waterlogged thanks to SOMEONE'S messy Chipotle unload..." He muttered, shaking himself off.

"Oh, don't be so grumpy, Chomusuke." Megumin assured, lightly pressing her cape against Heather's nose. "They're in my bag! I'm sure they're okay." She stuck a finger between her lips. "It's my token I should be worried about."

"Oh, don't you damn worry. The token is probably just fine and dandy." Lucky trudged through the standing water to her bag, muttering stinging things beneath his breath. "You know me luck. Everything except the things we fucking need are probably dry as a bone."

"Can't you air them out?" Megumin tilted her head.

"Yeah, Lassie, but it does take time." The rabbit responded, taking out Eriana's Vow and blowing down its turret.

Lilith Kirby and Balloony
Lilith.png1590490717765.pngBalloony.png
She was noticeably quite annoyed by Double Trouble buzzing around her like he's a mosquito flying around someone at midnight while they're trying to sleep. Lilith tries to swat him away while also trying to keep quiet. "What do you think your'e doing, how's this gonna help!? Also I'll have you know that it's really hard to use Q-tips when your a ghost I've learned that from experience."

As that was happening Kirby and Balloony were still hiding in the tree when Balloony comes up with an idea so he whispers it into Kirby's ear.
Being the man of only a few words that he is Kirby simply says "Poyo" and agrees to his plan. He pulls on Balloony's knot witch creates a deflating sound.
Not sure if that could possibly help but we'll see.

Interactions:
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Possibly Kyle)
P PopcornPie (Double Trouble)

"Umm...Okay, what do I do for a nosebleed..." Megumin gazed down at her cape. Usually, a nosebleed was nothing serious. Kazuma got them fairly often from...well, boyish causes, but he learned to restrain them to thick drops instead of miniature dam bursts. Heather lacked such luxury, knowing that gave Megumin a strange sensation of alarm and frustration. What if Heather needed more blood than the average character? What if she was slipping into death at this identical moment?

Megumin somewhat kicked at her cape. It somehow managed to come away from the Ballmum fight in worse condition than her hat, but there should have been just enough material remaining to cover up a nosebleed. "...What's a few blood stains." The archwizard replied, twisting and folding her cape into another makeshift bandage, then gently wrapping it around Heather's face.

Plugging her nose with the cape proves effective, but the issue of several broken ribs remained. Normally, injuries like this were easily treated, but given that Heather was an alien with heightened sensitivity to pain for whatever reason, it evidently was enough to put her into shock. If Megumin had ever seen anything similar, she would know that what you are supposed to do is not to limit breathing, and to apply a cold compress or ice pack to the area in question. With the former in mind, it maybe wasn't the best idea to wrap the hat all the way around her face. Maybe just some toilet paper would be a better choice? Regardless, Heather seemed to regain consciousness a tiny bit, at least enough to mumble some telepathic gibberish.

--"Woah... Meg... You... Have... Skeleton... Heads... In... Your... Eye... Sockets... I... Want... To... Board... My... Space... Craft... And... Dance... With... The... Sky... People... Hey... Is... That... Rabbit... From... The... Government?"--

It seemed that Heather was starting to come back, which had Megumin's shock melting into a relieved smile. "Hang in there, Heather. I'll find something even better." Yes, it seemed that, if she kept working quickly, then everything was going to be okay. Confidence slowly built up inside her heart.

And then Heather started to speak. Spoke of a change in Megumin's facial appearance.

"W-wait, what?" Megumin rushed to the bathroom, staring deeply into the mirror. What she discovered had her recoiling with a shrill, raspy shriek of a gasp, nearly slipping off the sink as her jaw dropped to the standing water on the floor! There, hovering before either pupil, was a flawless image of a skull and crossbones! In course of her panic, Megumin's headaches returned, as did her heart with every pound. That goddess...what was she doing to her?!

"G'AAAAH! FUCK! WHERE IS IT?!"

And then, in the heat of an already tension-rising moment, it turned out that Megumin was not the only one panicking. Back in the other room, flailing and digging around in the water, was Lucky, mumbling about his now missing pebble. "It must've come loose thanks to that water. Fuck, fuck! How the shit am I gonna find it before...Ack! Guh!" The jade quickly recognized its opportunity, and worked quickly to reform. And that wasn't all. The tiny jade lumps randomly placed across his body started to shoot up into strange, spike-like pieces of armor. His sclerae flashed between green and white, while his teeth tightly gritted together.

Space Buddha Space Buddha @Uh Oh

Interactions: LilacMonarch LilacMonarch Sleek Sleek CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Naoto Azuma/Tiger Mask
Naoto overheard what Sniper have said to him but he didn't say anything but not in a mean way. He knew that Sniper could be brave if he tries his best and he believes in him that could bring light to the team, he just stares back at him awkwardly.

When Eric offers the team for binoculars, he thought of it as a good idea to use one since he will be looking out for threats. But there is one thing that he is curious about, whether or not it would be useful in the future.

"Excuse me but I don't think that we will be using it often if possible. Do you think that it could be useful to us in the future?" He asked Eric.

His curiosity should clear it up but his naivety isn't that bad considering that they might not use the binoculars at all. After all, he is up for more questions when he needs to. He waits for a response.

Interactions: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Tsukasa Kadoya/Kamen Rider Decade
Tsukasa tries to come up with an idea to defeat those brutes who are surprisingly faster than him. It isn't long before they started charging at him which leaves him off guard. Fortunately, he dodges the two brutes to avoid distraction. It is a matter of time that he finally came up with a perfect idea.

He engages in hand-to-hand combat against the two brutes. With each hit, he could barely keep up with the speed. Finally, he decides to go for an alternative strategy to defeat the two. With little energy that he has inside of him, he can form a powerful energy blast that might kill them along with the others who are smaller than them.

He stretched his right arm out only for a purple light to appear. As the energy is taking a huge toll of his body he is ready to release it all at once.

"It's game over for you two!" He said angrily.

As the energy blast is finally released the two brutes try to block it but it is unsuccessful, the blast is powerful enough to pierce through. The soldiers were also killed on the spot due to the fact that there is a hole in the wall.

Although the blast didn't actually burn them into clouds of dust they were left unharmed knowing that they are actually dead. The battle is officially over. Tsukasa slowly collapses on the ground as a result of using a lot of his energy to defeat what's fatal to him.

It was the toughest battle that he ever fought. So is it far from over? Not quite. Footsteps can be heard from afar. He slowly turns his head to see what it is.

"Who are you?" He asked curiously.

It seems like he has found a new opponent. But who is this person? It is yet to be revealed. For now.

Rocket shrugged as he held up his gun. "I dunno. I've been in the back." The angry mammal snorted, wiping his nose with his thumb. He then watched as some blue dog thing entered the room and... saved them, he thinks. Rocket honestly doesn't know, because he stopped paying attention to what was going on hours ago. "More psychic assholes?" He asked, his arms crossed as he tilted his head to the side a bit. "What happened to usin' your friggin' mouths?" He rolled his eyes and shook his head. Not long after, it was made apparent that they had to like... fight the blue dog or whatever. Sighing, Rocket slumped over and dropped his gun. "Ugh... every time I catch a frickin' break..." Rocket muttered. Then, he quickly, without warning, reached behind his back and pulled out three metallic, metal balls, as well as two orange pieces of rubber. He then dropped them onto the ground and quickly shoved the two pieces of rubber into his ears. Moments later, the balls flattened onto the ground in triangular forms, and once they did so, blue electricity began to build up in their centers. After a few moments, the electricity combined to form a blue ball of electricity, which began to rapidly grow in size.

Assuming this was to come to fruition, the blue ball would eventually explode. Doing so would cause Lucario's psychic abilities to be temporarily nullified, though only for a short amount of time. "You really thought I hadn't dealt with psychics back in my own world, space dog!?" Rocket shouted. If Lucario was indeed disoriented, Rocket would then grab his pulser rifle and, after making sure it was set to stun, he fired a large bolt of about 5,000 volts towards the psychic pokemon. Luckily for him, he wasn't bound by the current restriction of the guard possession. Let's just assume he like... was so small that he scampered past the guards unseen.

Yeah.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher LilacMonarch LilacMonarch Yamperzzz Yamperzzz @whoever

"Calm the fuck down!" Trevor shouted as Lucky slammed his paw forward, managing to evade the attack by merely stepping out of the way. Trevor sneered and held up his arms after that. "I'm not even married!" He shouted, only to catch Lucky by the ears as the rabbit attempted to angrily grip onto his shirt. "Ya know, dead rabbit meat really makes for a good fuckpuppet!" Trevor said through grit teeth as he leaned in close, the man's ruined teeth from the copious amount of meth he'd been ingesting all the more apparent up close. And his breath smelled like he'd been eating literal human stew.

However, before long, a giant flood of two hydrogen and one oxygen came flooding into the room they were in, causing Trevor to drop Lucky in surprise. He watched as Megumin hung onto him, and he was about to shove her off before she did so herself so she could go tend to the wounded Heather. The psychopath rolled his eyes and strolled over to Heather, looking down at her with bored eyes. "She'll be fine!" He said, throwing up his hand in a waving motion as he made a "psh" sound with his lips and walked away. And then, not long after, the rabbit and the other small animal he'd taught to swear earlier began to have seizures at the same time.

"What the FUCK is wrong with you talking animals!?" He asked, deciding to approach Lucky first. "Like you, Sargent Carrots," Trevor said as he strolled past the rabbit, before reaching out and flicking him on the nose. "You got some kinda fuckin... skin condition or some shit?"

P PopcornPie Space Buddha Space Buddha TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Topless Topless quadraxis201 quadraxis201 MysticPainter92 MysticPainter92 darkred darkred Riven Riven PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Martydi Martydi Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 @whoever

(I think I'll be cutting out the dialogue colors for now to move things along faster. I had to take a nap halfway through this post already.)

(I'm putting significantly less effort into my posts now. I'm really sorry.)

First Infiltration Team

For a few moments after Voss and Axel attempt to convince whoever's on the other side that they're mistaken, the guard goes silent. There's a suffocating stillness in the air. That's when Skye speaks up. Even with her excuse, the tense atmosphere remains.

Did he buy it?

The light on the card reader to the left of the door turns green with a beep. The guard then opens the door slowly and quietly, unless one of you tries to stop him, in which case he'd force the door open, possibly even busting it down and pushing you back if the barricade's sturdy enough.

Regardless, he gets through. If Rocket's pulsar rifle shot misses Axel and instead sails towards the guard, a glowing blue staff would deflect it off to the side, leaving whoever just came through unharmed.

In front of you now is a dog-like animal, his fur a mixture of blue and black and cream. He stands on two legs like a human would, and is just as tall as one all the same. A metal collar with a bright yellow light is wrapped around his neck, though a small panel on it would appear to be busted open. He affixes you with stern red eyes as he silently closes the door behind him... provided he wasn't forced to break in. There's a strange 'lock' on his own life force, soul, whatever you may call it, an anchor between his body and life energy, forged by a masterful mind and harder to break than any manmade material. He'd be immune to Skye's Phaseswap; his body and energy are one.

View attachment 731838
LUCARIO

His voice echoes in your heads, his mouth unmoving. "No more lies. They won't fool me." He grips his staff. Upon closer inspection, it looks eerily like the bone of an animal. "This doesn't need to become a battle. Come quietly, and I will spare you."

Odd... he hasn't called the guards yet. It would be pretty easy to yell for help, but he even went the extra mile to make his entry as silent as possible. Perhaps that collar on his neck might...?

Riven Riven P PopcornPie LilacMonarch LilacMonarch Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts Yamperzzz Yamperzzz BoltBeam BoltBeam darkred darkred thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

First Infiltration Team

Lucario swiftly slaps Axel's hand away with his staff and follows up with another swing, which would force Axel to back away lest he doesn't want to get hit. The Aura Pokemon puts a paw to his collar. A brilliant electric shock channels from the metal into Lucario's paw with an audible crack. He pulls his paw away, looking more irritated than pained.

Don't try to remove it, he warns with a slight growl. But there's a slight hint of hesitation in that voice, as if he's struggling against his own words. He glances over at Kraken and nods. It would be best to listen to your own ally. Hurry and make your choice.

"Hey, watch your paws you- wait, have I seen you before?"

Ben was a bit shocked at the sight of Lucario.

"Y- you're me, I'm you... I mean... what are you?"

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Riven Riven P PopcornPie LilacMonarch LilacMonarch Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts Yamperzzz Yamperzzz BoltBeam BoltBeam darkred darkred thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Ryuji Kazan

Ryuji was glad to see the li'l fox was alive, but then out of nowhere they started getting body spasms. "Do we have a veterinarian in here? I think this fox is broken. Uhm... uhm... what to do..." Ryuji watched as Fluffington continued to spit up blood-tainted water, perhaps hoping that at some point it would all be out of their system.

Interactions:
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp (Unnamed Mention)
@HeavyandDistraction

Megumin could hear Trevor dismiss Heather's situation. Obviously, the young archmage would jump to her defense...but what of her own? She had completely forgotten about her head and heart aches, had escaped the memory of that awful goddess, only to see how she was being corrupted! Between this mutation, Fluffington's ailment, Heather's condition, and whatever the hell was going on with Lucky, Megumin felt herself being pulled every which way, just like if Mao Mao hadn't saved her from those wolves.

"Okay...Okay...Heather knows what's going on. I think. I need to help her, and then she can help me." She fogged up the mirror with heavy breaths. "She better be able to help. What would Kazuma think, seeing me steadily corrupting myself? What if he ended up getting this curse trying to save me?" She shut her eyes tight. It was bad enough that Megumin disappeared without a trace, no doubt worrying him sick. If she returned home carrying a curse? Oh, regardless of if Aqua could purify her, she would be slapped senseless. "I just...I won't know if I stay here. I need to help Heather, then get through this."

"She's not fine!" Megumin protested, rushing back to the couch. "Not yet. Hang on, Heather. Here's some toilet paper, a-and...Chomusuke?!"

"It's not SKIN, stupid!" Lucky snapped, in between thrashes in pain. "I-it's comin' back, and I haven't even begun to get it under control!" The jade spikes continued to form, though they would, for now, remain tiny.

As Trevor reached out to flick him on the nose, Lucky, his restraints briefly slipping, turned feral. With his fur sticking up, he would open his jaw in a flash, position his incisors above Trevor's finger, and bite down just as fast. If Trevor was unable to pull his finger away...Oh, Jesus, was he in for some pain.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Space Buddha Space Buddha

Luckily for Trevor, he knew a rabid animal when he saw one, so as soon as his muzzle took on its more feral appearance, the psychopathic meth dealer quickly pulled his arm back before those teeth came down on the unsuspecting finger, and said finger would have no doubt been subsequently lost in the attack.

"Jesus fuck!" Trevor shouted, standing back up and quickly drawing his pistol, aiming it directly down towards Lucky's head. "I didn't know it was rabbit season already! At least let me get my fucking hunting gear!" The old man shouted, before slam firing the trigger and firing multiple rounds towards the rabbit's forehead.

P PopcornPie @thosearound​

Fluffington the Mighty spews out more of the tainted water as a bright pink light erupts from her coat. Her body begins to distort. Bulging out and compressing, her tail lengthening, the tip splitting in two, her ears widening and moving down her head, a collar like frill growing in around her neck and a long fin erupting along her spine. She spews out more of the water and forcefully reverts, but the changes keep happening. Once the water is out of her, she gasps in pain, her voice distorted. "hElP."

Topless Topless CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Martydi Martydi Yamperzzz Yamperzzz Riven Riven Space Buddha Space Buddha darkred darkred MysticPainter92 MysticPainter92 P PopcornPie quadraxis201 quadraxis201

"E-eh?" Only now did Megumin notice Fluffington's condition. How odd...At first, it looked like Fluffington had drank some drain cleaner-which wouldn't have been surprising-but then her body started...changing? Her tail...it was losing its fur, and turning into a fish tail! "Fluffington...?" The archmage's eyes widened in wonder. "Wow, you can change your appearance to match the conditions you're in! That's the ultimate survival tactic! Does that mean that you'd absorb the power of Explosion, if you were exposed to its intense heat? That's amazing!...It doesn't look painless, however..." All she could really do was gently lift Fluffington out of the water, then blow on her coat. Who knows? Maybe, if she dried Fluffington out enough, she would transform into someone else?

Meanwhile, you could say that Lucky was evolving, too. As the bullets blazed toward his forehead, Lucky's legs moved slightly, as though he wanted to hop out of the way. Instead, with a pained growl from Lucky, jade shards jumped to his forehead, forming a helmet which took each bullet with no pain on the rabbit's side. The patch became larger, spreading all across his forehead and behind his ears. "F-fuck!"

"What the hell?!" Lupé begged. "No, no! He was back to normal!"

"Interesting..."
Was all Mismakora could muse.

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Megumins actrions seem to be working. Fluffington the Might begins to shrink again, the glow around her body weakening as her form shifts more to normal. The Eevee Flinches as the Evolution tries to reinforce itself again. "mAkE It sToP!"
P PopcornPie

• Captain Abbott seemed to get offended at Tyreen's final comment before disconnecting. "K-kid? I'm not a kid! I'm old enough to rent a car! Who does she think she is?" Scuttle sighed in response. Maybe being adopted by him was a mistake, the creature thought.

Unfortunately, Abbott and Scuttle were unable to respond any further because of the entire situation revolving a bleeding Heather and a flooding bathroom. Abbott continued to slip around in the water, being the klutz that he was. You know, for a sailor, Abbott didn't seem very experienced in how to traverse it. When he did get on his feet for once, the confused sailor overheard Rene's announcement.

"What? No! Voss is in there! He's gonna get himself killed! Then I won't have anywhere left to- WHOA!"

Then he fell again, trying to help someone. Scuttle had enough of this nonsense and just swam up away because, good grief, what the heck. He decided to settle over with Chres, who was still hunkered over at the dryest spot in the room.

Topless Topless CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Martydi Martydi DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Riven Riven Space Buddha Space Buddha darkred darkred MysticPainter92 MysticPainter92 P PopcornPie quadraxis201 quadraxis201

• _________________________________________________________________________________
    Heather:
    _________________________________________________________________________________

Despite the utter failure of everyone around her to treat her injuries, Heather's psychic abilities gave her a moderate control of healing energies, enabling her to subconsciously self-repair. This, along with the fact that her injuries, while painful enough to send her into shock, weren't lethal. She opened her eyes again, looking around from her position on the couch. She would catch sight of Fluffington, evolving in the water into a vaporeon alongside Lucky, being overtaken by the Jade once more. She lazily looked around at the group, weakly speaking.

"H-Hey..? w-what's h-happening t-to them..?"

Meanwhile, In-character, Heatheria had presumably become a successful pimp, both in wenches and in regards to boats, the latter of the two she likely purchased using money obtained from the former. Of course, Out of Character, Heather was unaware of any of this, as she had no idea what a pimp even was. Her character had taken on a life of its own and could not be stopped.

𝐸𝑙𝑖𝑧𝑎𝑏𝑒𝑡ℎ

For one, the most important one being, Heather was apparently bleeding. Running over to the bathroom, she saw Heather bleeding from the nose with... pink blood. Blood is usually suppose to be red, but she probably had different colored blood. Regardless of color, she had to help the girl, but it seemed the others had it covered.

The second thing being that the hobo man, learning his name to be Trevor, came back, which made her extremely tense. She certainly hadn't forgotten what happened on the bus and he ended up taking residence in the room she shared with a few of the others, which put her even more on edge. Really, just being around him made her tense and on edge.

And the third thing? Apparently one of the infiltration teams were in danger and they had to be on standby now. She was a bit disappointed as she wanted to play more of the game, but the mission had to come first.

Space Buddha Space Buddha , P PopcornPie , thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

sᴋʏᴇ
_________
It was silent.

Too silent.

It didn't sound like he was calling the guards so maybe that was a good sign. But he wasn't going away either and this led to two things, one of which would make her be grateful if not for the circumstances:

First, Rocket came out of the box he was in and attempted to shut their teammate up. Honestly, if no one was going to, she'd at least hit him upside the head to get him to shut up. While it didn't seem to work and she'd ask just how long was he following them, they had another problem. A very obvious problem, which was...

...the guard. Who came into the room, looking unlike any of the other guards. In fact, he looked like some of the people on their own side.

Just what was Tediore doing with this guy? They weren't exactly Hyperion back when Jack was still alive, that's for sure, but they were doing something to this one and whoever else was in the building.

She attempted to Phaseswap him with the rat when she quickly found out that it wasn't working. Appearing over it, she could see a lock over him, preventing her from using her power. "
We have a problem... I can't Phaseswap him." After that, he started talking to them in their heads, making her draw a connection between him and Julia with the both of them having a similar power. Whether or not he could hear what she just said remained to be seen.

Her eyes caught sight of the collar around his neck, which made her wonder what Tediore was doing with him even more. Raising her hands, she looked to the others as one of them tried to go for the collar, causing the collar to do something to him. Was it a shock collar? It probably was one, judging by how it was the only kind of collar besides a regular one she was aware of and this one didn't seem to be one you'd find at a pet store.

As Voss yelled that they're gonna have to fight all of them, she mentally facepalmed. This guy seemed powerful and choosing to fight him, especially in the wrong bodies was a bad idea. Rocket then did his thing, which probably made this whole thing worse. "
Wait!" She looked at the guard. "That collar, you don't like that very much, right? Is there a way to get it off safely? If we get it off, you can choose to get out of here or not, but I'm guessing there's more of you here. I'm also guessing they have those collars on as well and we can help free them. You could've called the guards by now, but you haven't yet, which is making me think that you don't really want to help them. Am I correct with all of this?"

All the while, she kept her hands up to show she didn't mean any harm.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow , thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , LilacMonarch LilacMonarch , Yamperzzz Yamperzzz

𝓣𝓲𝓯𝓪
─── ❖ ── ✦ ── ❖ ───
As Tifa continued to look for someone so that Double Trouble could use as a reference point with their disguise, the parka robot appeared beside her, handing her something. Taking it, she saw that it was a watch that, as he explained, could cloak her and keep anyone from spotting her. At least now she had a way of being stealthy. "
Thanks."

Once they got the heads up that the ghost girl found Kyle's office and got told to hide, she put the watch on and hit the button, cloaking herself and anyone near her. All they need to do is get inside and bait Kyle away from his office. It was simple enough, right?

...Right?

When asked if she had any plans, she looked at the ghost girl. "
We could cause a distraction to get him to come out of his office. Like throw things at the window.." Hearing that they needed to lure him a bit closer to the windows, she looked at Double Trouble and the ghost girl. "Well, guess we have to throw things at the window or cause enough noise to get him to look."

Looking over, she saw that the pink round creature started to make the balloon emit a deflating sound. Well, it certainly had the right idea, but it probably wouldn't be enough. They needed something louder or bigger to get his attention, but what exactly could get the job done?

P PopcornPie , CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow , ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials , LilacMonarch LilacMonarch

Last edited:
Lilith
Lilith.png
As Lilith was trying to shoo away Double Trouble she starts to hear a faint deflating sound but she was to distracted by him buzzing around her so she didn't really mention it at the moment. She was able to respond to Tifa though as she nods. "I think I might be able to try something like that." Lilith takes out one of her spare pens she uses for writing in her diary and throws it at the window of the room Kyle was in.

Interactions:
TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher (Tifa)
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Kyle possibly)

"Hold on, little Fluffington!" Megumin assured cheerfully. "I'm doing the best I can!" Seeing as the couch was still somewhat dry, she gently placed Fluffington atop Heather, then gathered up her cape. "I'm not sure how well this will work, because there's so many holes burned in it...Remind me to find a tailor." She started to fan the poor Eevee, creating a breeze that ruffled her fur. As she fanned, Heather asked her about what was going on with Chomusuke and Trevor, making her swallow as she let the sounds she tried so hard to ignore flood back into her ear canals. "Heather? W-what do you mean?" Megumin knew damn well what she meant.

"Mismakora..." Lucky hissed. "I...I can feel your power surging back..." He looked around. No Julia. No Sora. Megumin had her hands tied. "...and nobody can stop the two of us..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Double would back off from Lillith, hovering stationary.

@InfiltrationTeam2 Space Buddha Space Buddha thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

--Ryotaro Nogami || Kintaros--
Interaction: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow @HeavyWeaponsTeam

"Oh? Is it almost time?" Kintaros crossed his arms when he heard that they would go on standby. He stood up along with Ryotaro, who simply nodded. "I can't say it hasn't been fun, however...I would've preferred making people cry with my true strength." He declares, cricking his neck as he stood besides Ryotaro as he looks for a metal pipe suitable to be used as a weapon in case they really have to move in.

--Minako Arisato || Koromaru--
Interaction: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow LilacMonarch LilacMonarch TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher P PopcornPie ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials @InfiltrationNo.2
Persona: Muu Shuvu

Minako nods, agreeing with the plan. She closed her eyes, glass shards blinking around her head as her eyes glowed blue for a second, switching active Personas for the time being. She was then asked to accompany Julia while she, the pink dog thing, scale the building.

Oh boy.

"Roger. Persona!" Minako nods, spinning her Evoker as she draws it, summoning the familiar little girl with the wing hair. "Koro-chan, stay with the others, ok?" She'd ask of the dog as the little descended to grab Minako, soon flying off towards where Julia is, floating right beside the pink doggo Julia. as she holds the Mk. 2, now having the means to attack while Muu Shuvu holds her high above the ground...

Hopefully, this won't go wrong.

When asked to make a distraction that would attract a man named Kyle, Koromaru started barking as he got in the open yet near the trio of girls. Nothing gets a man's attention than a barking doggo.

Mana: 65%
Closely following the raider as he led the way, Pahw'lip had been confidently strolling behind, excitedly anticipating this adventure. Or was, because when the device had entered his view it... seemed to wash it all away.

That, tiny thing in the middle of the deserted land was supposed to disassemble and at the other end, reassemble a person?

As much as he would have liked to believe it, the jovial thrill-seeking part of the feline had been overshadowed by the caution and skepticism of experience and time. Even when it came to a spell, the mana expense was large... That small paraphernalia should be attached to some heavy energy source, should it not? And yet, here it stood, stationed in the ground just as nonchalantly as a... What was it called? An easy to miss bus station pole! It didn't seem to be in a pristine, well-cared condition either... Was that a rust stain?!
While the raider bent to input the coordinates down, the wizard could only take apprehensive steps back, distancing himself from a disaster waiting to happen. No matter how he looked at it, neither the tech piece or its operator seemed reliable enough when compared to sheer size and risk of the task to be executed.

May Hoopy forgive him, but this old Kött knew better than to jump into things that might not even work. Adventurer calling be damned.

Whispering 'Extexo' at the silver bracelet, the object had soon glowed in a light-blue, extending into its true-form. As soon as Pah had the staff in his paws, he worked fast, repeating the numbers that had so promptly been memorized at a single glance, left-right shakes for X-axis, up-down for Y and round motions for Z. The gemstone glowed the same shade of blue and a portal opened right in front of the proficient cat wizard, just about the time the raider had finished inputting the same numbers in the machine. It seemed as if someone had put a hole into space itself, which wasn't that far from the truth, dancing cyan rim involving the sight of what could only be Argus-27, blocking the sight of either individual.

From Pah's point of view, it would show the vision of whichever was going left from the entrance point; From the raider's, whatever was to its right, as if two doors one to each direction existed in the exact same space at once. It would remain there, an ominous gateway into another point in the universe emitting lightning and continuous deep groan-like noises, for about 10 minutes before it would suddenly close as if never there in the first place. The orange bipedal tabby also gone from where he once stood.

In his place, however, sat a modern packaging not previously there.

With information that read 'jumbo-size' and 'beef-jerky', it seemed that the feline had not left the raider empty-handed, a token of both gratitude and perhaps also an apology for the sudden departure.
As soon as the object was picked up, the armored man would be greeted with a nice message, inscribed into the rocky ground itself with the use of something sharp, all caps, with rather messy handwriting that indicated struggle to get it done:
ENJOY! ^u^

Pahw'lip Stiwyll
Race: Köttyan (cat-folk)
Wizard: Universalist
Prefered Schools: Conjuration, Abjuration and Divination

Skills: Eidetic Memory and Mental Organization spells

Inventory: A couple of books, five packets of beef jerky, two unopened cans of tuna, a jar of condensed milk and three cushions

Equipament:
- Hat > Translation charm
- Robes > Protection charm
- Wooden staff

Post Information
Mood: Confident and Excited! ...Concerned, Uncertain, Thoughtful, Exasperated, Grateful
Location: The Crimson Raiders base, by the fast-travel device
>> Argus-27

Interactions: A very helpful Crimson Raider >> ??
Mentions: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Art credits: The Herbalist by Avery Fenwick, edited by me

Hunters of the Throne is currently on hiatus. Feel free to keep posting, but just know that I won't be replying for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back