• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Long Term Partnerships

Dragonlord318

One Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hey everyone! Looking for someone willing to be a longterm partner. I'm pretty easygoing, but I do have small standards.

~~~~~Rules~~~~~

I prefer my partner to be at least grammatically sound. You don't have to be an English major. I work a very mentally demanding job, and it's hard to focus when I have to figure out text speak or a near-absence of punctuation. I of course don't mind grammatical manipulation, like, you know, to add emotion and life to the RP. I understand the occasional misspell, word misplacement and punctuation errors. I get it. It happens to all of us.

Please help me build the environment. Because we build a plot beforehand does not mean the environment stays static. Surprise me. Help me progress the story.
(Small plot surprises give me warm fuzzies.)
Any large shift in plot obviously should be discussed beforehand.

No one liners. My minimum is para RP (Three or more sentences per post). Also, no one-liner combos to make it look like para, i.e.: Jane sees Bill. She runs over to him. She hugs him. She yells at him. "Where have you been?

I LOVE matching length. If you're simple para or novella, I can dig it. My intros are almost always semi-novella/novella. After that, length depends on your length and scene.

Please be 18+. I RP up to PG-13 romantic and Mature action/adventure/drama scenes, and I do not feel comfortable RPing one x one with someone under 18. Way too much that can be perceived the wrong way.

In all pairings, I play a straight male. LGBTQ+ are welcome to play platonic roles.
I don't mind doubling as a straight female, as long as the doubles aren't the mains.
In most situations, I play a human.
If the scenario is right, I will play a different species, as long as it's anthro (animal features, humanoid body).

Romantic pairings are MxF only.

I do NOT RP smut. I'm comfy with PG-13 romance.

I post at least once a week, and try to post daily.

If you are offline and do not reply for awhile, I get that. Just respond when you come back to the site. I do not consider that ghosting. Ghosting is being online and ignoring your rp partner.
Please don't ghost me.
After two weeks of seeing you online and not replying, I will ask you ONE TIME "Hey" or "How's it going?"
I will give you one week after that to respond. If you do not reply, I will block you. (Yes. That's possible.)

If you've made it this far, please PM me with "Dragonlord loves Bengal Tigers" so I know you've read my rules and accept them.

~~~~~Fun Stuff!!!~~~~~

I'm open to many fandoms, and pretty much anything new and exciting! Hit me up and we can most likely work something out.

I am a total sucker for Isekai verses.
Isekai: Person finds themselves in a brand new world and has to survive on their own.

Strikethrough = Not accepting at this time.
** = Craving

List of preferred fandoms:
**StarFox
**Brave
**My Hero Academia
**Gundam (any Verse)
**Overwatch
Zelda (Ocarina, Twilight Princess, BoTW and Hyrule Warriors)
Sonic the Hedgehog
**RWBY
**Fairy Tail
DC
**Kung Fu Panda
**Zootopia
Halo
MLP
CoD: Any Verse
Naruto
DBZ
D&D
Resident Evil
**Marvel
Beastars

Currently Craved Pairings:
Yellow is my preferred role.
Most pairings can be combined/swapped/inserted into Fandom or other pairings.

Random:
**M Secretary x F Boss
M Boss x F Secretary
Two strangers
**Arranged Marriage
**Cop partners
Crush

Human x Furry:
**Human Robin Hood x furry Marian
OC x Judy Hopps
**OC x Krystal Fox
Really just about any pairing you can think of involving anthropomorphic animals.

**Post-Apocalyptic

Interracial pairings. Modern, slavery era, etc.
I am Caucasian and will be playing that role.
Master x Slave
**AU White Slave x Master
Master x Freed Slave
Plantation Owner x Underground Railroad Rescuer

**Commoner x Royalty:
OC x Prince/King best friends
OC x Princess confidant or love interest
Open to pretty much anything

RWBY:
**OC x Adult Yang
OC x Adult Blake
OC x Adult Weiss
OC x OC

Human x MLP (Bronies and Pegasisters unite!):
Anthro or quadriped. No EQG.
HiE, PoE (Human in Equestria, Pony on Earth)
Platonic or **romantic.
Favorite Pairing: OC X Luna. I'm also open to Mane 6, Cadence, Shining Armor (PLatonic), Celestia, Lyra, Vinyl(DJPon3), OC pony, Gilda the Griffon, Ember the Dragon, or any OC you come up with.

Human x Alien:
**Spartan/Marine/ODST x Sangheili
OC x Alien OC

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back