• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

-Shujinko Kanou-

"Basic"=Shujinko Kanou
"Bold Text"=Events
"Basic"=Dorothea Ivonne
"Bold Light Blue Text"=Choice

>You look at the chaos that is going on out of game. You can't help but laugh at their antics as you start to like them.

>
"All of you are funny. I think I like you."

>"Ah, Shujinko darling, as much as you want to make friends, I believe this heat is getting hotter."

>What will you do?
>Shut up
>Diffuse

>You pull out your Spitfire in it's gun setting and start shooting the ceiling in an attempt to silence the crowd.

>
"Can we continue now? This argument is making me annoyed. I have no idea about your backgrounds or any. Can't we just get along and bury the hatchet?"

>"I think I know pretty much about their past from the very start of their journey. I think it all started with...a Tessaract. But I can't go into any further detail, let's continue the game."

Megumin pressed up against the door. "It's all right, Heather. It wasn't your fault, and even if it was, it was clearly an accident." Goodness, it seemed that everyone around her needed comfort. Was this how Kazuma felt on a daily basis?...No, it was pretty clear that Kazuma was consistently annoyed with the girls.

Space Buddha Space Buddha

The bathroom door slowly opened, and Heather peaked out.

"O-Okay... b-but the fighting is still scary! I-I'm staying in here!"

• "If someone else finds it, it probably won't," Abbott sniffed. Tears still streamed down his face, though not as profusely as when he began minutes prior. He felt embarrassed to be crying like this in front of Megumin. The sailor was always quick to tears and that never helped his reputation as a useless member of the PHANTOM navy. The archwizard's eagerness to support him really cheered him up quickly. "Just like Voss, if someone else was to find it, they'll probably give in to the temptation, too. They'll end up like the first guy who discovered it and it'll be the PHANTOM War all over again. Hell, I don't I'd be able to think rationally when I see it, especially since I've been... Affected by it before..."

He paused for a moment to relive the moment when he was forced into joining the PHANTOMS. The moment when he saw the stone for the first time for himself and... Well, the glory days of the PHANTOM Army were dark for Abbott. Days that he preferred not to think about. He was an entirely different person until the stone was finally abandoned in the ocean and its effects on him weakened. He did things that he wished he had never done while influenced by the PHANTOM Stone, things that still haunt him to this day. He often worries about someone else finding the stone as much as Voss, but not because he wants it first. It would be because, if someone else finds it, they could still control all of the PHANTOMS who came into contact with the stone, even from far away. But, could the stone's effect still be noticeable all the way here? Abbott hadn't felt much of a difference, despite being many worlds away from it.

"You could... Help me find it? And destroy it?" Abbott suddenly perked up. He wasn't sure how durable the stone was, but if it managed to survive many years through war and ocean salinity, then it was probably pretty strong. However, the sailor has seen Megumin use her explosion before, and it was easily one of the strongest attacks Abbott had ever seen a person unleash. Plus, Megumin wasn't brainwashed by the stone before, so the stone's influence on her wouldn't be as potent as someone like, say, Abbott and Voss. "... Maybe it could work... I don't know if bringing me along would be a good idea... But if you managed to destroy it... Then everyone like me and Capt'n would be freed from its influence... And we could finally live a normal life again! Megumin! You're a genius!"

Abbott had stopped crying at this point, but his somber expression remained, despite his previous enthusiastic statement. He nodded at Megumin as she promised not to tell a soul. "Yeah, thanks for being so understanding. Voss isn't really all that bad, you know. I mean, yeah, he did all these things and he kinda treats me like an object sometimes, but that's all because the stone's on his mind. I've never seen him before the PHANTOM War, but I heard that he used to be a cool guy! When he isn't thinking about the stone for once, I like to imagine that's what the real Voss looks like. He seemed to act more like a reasonable person here than at home now that he's far away from the stone. Of course, he's still anxious to go home, but until that stone is destroyed, he won't stop looking for it..."

Abbott watched as Megumin left to find Heather, her staff resting just next to him. He hadn't noticed to was there until Scuttle approached it and began feeling it with its antennae, trilling with curiosity. The sailor relocated the Frizlet by picking it up and placing it just beside him, away from the staff. However, Abbott couldn't help himself and carefully picked up the staff, intrigued by its strange design. What was that floating orb in the staff? How was it able to do that? Abbott gently examined the staff in his hand.

While he did, he glanced back Scuttle, who scampered back on his shoulders as it peered down onto the staff as well. Abbott reached one of his hands over to Scuttle to pet its head. He was anxious as he was hoping that Megumin wouldn't go off and start telling everyone about what he had just told her. Yet, she seemed trustworthy. Did she really mean it when she said she would come back for him once Toffee was taken care of? Part of him hoped so, as he didn't think he had much of a life ahead of him. His conversation with Megumin had instilled a new feeling of courage in the sailor, though. Voss had always told Abbott to learn how to stand up for himself, but what if Abbott stood up against Voss? Abbott didn't want to ignite an all-out mutiny against Voss, but maybe he should stop sucking up to him for once.

"... I oughtta tell the bossman who's really the boss, huh, Scuttle? Heheh..."

P PopcornPie

Lucky's eyes narrowed until they were mere slits. "I'm a lagomorph, stupid." He grumbled. "Or can your simple little mind only process words of up to six letters? Well, just let me try another sentence: 'You are a fuckin' baboon'."

Then Chres extended his speakers, which had him sneering. "What are you gonna do, Laddie? 'Darude-Sandstorm' me to death?"

Unfortunately for him, that is exactly what Chres wanted. Lucky found himself forced onto his back by sound tsunamis, both ears inflamed. "OW! FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK!" He tried to crab-walk away from the attack, but it seemed that his energy was being drained with every stretch.

Megumin's ears were stinging, too. "This fighting is pretty terrifying! They're going at each other with no frills! Rest assured, I'll protect you!"

Yamperzzz Yamperzzz Space Buddha Space Buddha

Scott Baker

"Can you leave the ceiling alone? If it starts raining while we sit here, I'd prefer to have an intact roof over my head. Next time you want to draw attention, just clap your hands or someshit." Scott lectured Shujinko, visibly annoyed.

Topless Topless - Shujinko Kanou

Ryuji Kazan

Ryuji couldn't help but rub his temples (and cover his ears when Chres started blasting Lucky with noise) when fighting broke out. "We were just having a fun time playing a tabletop game, and not even ten minutes in, you're at each other's throats. Considering how we're supposed to be undercover and, y'know, keeping a low profile in order to not let Tediore know where we are, maybe making more noise than a block party isn't the best idea. Just saying, is all."

Interactions:
Yamperzzz Yamperzzz (Unspoken Mention)
P PopcornPie (Unspoken Mention)
@UselessFighting
(Open for Interactions)

(Guess who's returned!)

Infiltration Team #1

Thank you, Ian sincerely says to Julia. He then types the password as she relays it to him, hits enter, and begins clicking around the desktop once again. One by one, you see the monitors showing the camera feeds shut off. All security systems above ground have been neutralized, the robot finally reports.

So does that mean we get to return to our real bodies now? This switch thing is really freaking me out too, Rene asks with a head motion to Voss.

Unfortunately, that may not be possible yet. If Skye's power involves returning the guards to their bodies, then they can easily restart the security systems. Changing the password is unfeasible as it requires the approval of the onsite engineer.

Which means we have to stay here,
Grey reasons with a visible frown.

Unless any of you have a method of maintaining our control over the security systems, then that is the case. However, our second infiltration team is now cleared to proceed.

Riven Riven P PopcornPie LilacMonarch LilacMonarch Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts Yamperzzz Yamperzzz BoltBeam BoltBeam darkred darkred

Infiltration Team #2

It seems we are needed, FL4K declares to drive Ian's prompt home. We will discuss our origins later. If you are able to use stealth technology or powers, use them. Our hunt begins.

FL4K walks past Koromaru and gives him a headpat. He and Zer0 then take the lead and ascend the ladder, going invisible once they're halfway up.

Just a few seconds later, FL4K's voice comes over the psychic-net again. Julia, I am about to push aside the manhole cover. Can you create an illusion to cover our entrance?

Regardless of whether or not she does so, FL4K and Zer0 quickly open the manhole and climb out. Mr. Red raises his arms and hops his way over to the ladder. Kidnapping! Woo! The stick figure zooms his way up the ladder.

If you're to follow, you'd come out of the sewers and step out into a beautiful, circular courtyard, with fountains and trees decorating the area all around the HQ. Right in the middle of it all is the tower itself, numbering one hundred stories at least. At the top is their logo itself...

1589664520340.png

Kyle's office should be on one of the upper floors. Taking the elevators may carry too much risk of being caught, FL4K reports to you all who are with him. Now would be the time to come up with an idea. Or you can just go inside an elevator and hope for the best.

Regardless, this is all in your hands now. What will you do?

LilacMonarch LilacMonarch darkred darkred ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

Heavy Weapons & Distraction Teams

THE CARNAGE

IT'S BEAUTIFUL

Whoa, sorry, got a bit too excited there.

The volley that comes sailing towards the team as a result of Bandit incompetence is either destroyed or reflected. Some of the shots ricochet into the sea, courtesy of Abbott and Novius. Others are shot right out of the sky thanks to Megumin- I'm sorry, the Crimson Demon and Oki. And as for the rest of you? Penelope's ice beam freezes one of the blimps and causes it to veer into another that was lit on fire by the nameless lizard man. Both would then be torn through like tissue paper by Kintaros. They promptly explode, causing a chain reaction that destroys every blimp next to them.

"Seein' some bias there, boyo."

"I just like his style."

The blimps are further destroyed by the likes of Dorothea, Sir Lightbringer of Ceramore, and Lucky, each one exploding in a glorious blaze.

Salvador laughs uproariously at Nearl and the bunny. "I WILL TAKE CREDIT FOR TEACHING THEM THAT!"

Adult Heather's... decision blinds the pilots of some of the blimps and causes them to crash into each other once again. They don't even see the ENORMOUS FREAKING SWORD Shujinko swings at them, which cleaves through the entire remainder of the fleet and destroys them all.

"I like her style, too."

"You've got a weeeeeird feckin' imagination, lass."

The remains of the blimps all groan loudly as they fall into the sea and into the town. Unfortunately, despite all of you coming out of it unscathed (I hope), you see dozens of plumes of smoke rising from the town. A small crowd runs out of the gate, screaming, "FLAMEROCK REFUGE IS ON FIRE! HELP US, SLABS!"

"HaHA! Have no fear, frail people of Flamerock Refuge! I, Sir Blood-Drip, and all my awesome new Slabs will help you! Come on, noble Crimson Raiders- I mean, Knights! Let us save the day!"

Sir Blood-Drip runs towards the town. Should you choose to follow him, he leads you through the gate, where you can see, close-up, all the buildings on fire. And, like, every other one is.

1589667883967.png
(This except with sunnier skies. And almost everything's burning. Also, there's a bunch of meteors in the ground.)

People are scrambling all around. "Let's go, Slabs!" Sir Blood-Drip commands and shoves his way past them, towards one of the burning buildings. With a swing of his fist, he punches the flames and extinguishes them.

"I don't think that's how you deal with fires."

"It's fantasy, Ax! I ain't gotta play by any rules!"

Then, Bizarro-Girl smashes... well, pretty much everything on the table if you were using one, but you're not, so she really just smashes everything that's left of the Bunkers & Badasses box and destroys it. Brick just stares at her.

And then he laughs.

"That's what I'm talkin' about!" he cheers joyfully and smashes whatever remains of the Bunkers & Badasses game before tossing it all off to the side. "We don't need all that to play! We'll just keep pretendin'!" The meat slab looks at Deadpool. "Uhhh... I think there's some abandoned skatepark around here. You can go there." He then glances at all of you who are fighting. "Yo! If there's a brawl, you'd better invite me!"

Before he can join the fight, a woman enters from the door leading to the main room. She looks like she could twist titanium with her glowing tattoo-covered arm alone while the other juggles an elephant, and the fact that she's cracking her knuckles at all of you means she'll probably be proving that very soon.

"If you all wish to fight, you could at least use your fists like true warriors. Would you like me to introduce you to mine?"

1589671180127.png

AMARA
The Tiger of Partali

"Aw, man. Looks like Amara's already gettin' 'em to stop." Brick says in disappointment. "Guess we'll keep going with Bunkers & Badasses."

Now, extinguish those fires!

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Yamperzzz Yamperzzz Martydi Martydi Space Buddha Space Buddha P PopcornPie darkred darkred TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Riven Riven quadraxis201 quadraxis201 Topless Topless 92MilesPrower 92MilesPrower Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Lookout Team

"I understand," Eric tells Naoto. "At least you look like you could bench press ten people. I'm pretty weak all around. I'm hoping the hotel room will be safe, but... maybe it's better to be cautious. Then again, there could be Mutants sneaking around down here. Damned if you do, damned if you don't, right?"

Much like Alpha had told him, Eric saves what he was going to say for later. Whenever 'later' even is for him. He follows Natasha shortly after her decision to go after Alpha, taking one last glance at Naoto and trying to smile at him. "Be safe," he tells the wrestler and then leaves the sewer with trembling paws.

When you exit the sewer, you're met with the sight of a huge main street behind an enormous hotel, tall as it is wide with an appropriate amount of glass doors and balconies to boot. However, no cars are here; they can be heard in the distance, honking like mad like there's a Times Square traffic jam turned up to 11. All the lights here are turned off too, as if there's been a major blackout. Someone underground must be looking out for you.

"Oh... right," Eric realizes after Natasha reminds him of the unanswered question. "I... kind of decided that I liked this form. A lot. So I never bothered asking Mako to change me back..." the Espeon admits shamefully, though it seems like he's holding back on admitting something else. "...is it weird that I like wearing these socks, by the way...?" Eric then glances around, his eyes adjusting to the dark. Unless you can somehow scale the hotel wall, getting in through the back is unfeasible.

"How are we going to get in?"

Meanwhile, Sniper's voice echoes over the psychic-net.

In position. Got a nice view of the courtyard from up 'ere.

LilacMonarch LilacMonarch Sleek Sleek GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja

Pandora

"So you are with the Skull's Settlement guys." The Raider rubs the back of his helmet. "Alright, how do I say this... so... while you were, uh, napping, I assume, don't take it too personal because you're a cat, your friends kind of went on a mission to take down this weapon manufacturing megacorporation named Tediore. On another planet." He holds up an index finger on each hand. "BUT! There's one good thing about this. We can get you there one of two ways. One involves flying, which might take a few hours and they probably won't be on that planet anymore by the time we get there. The second one involves, uh... okay, this might sound really, really uncomfortable, but it's not and you have only a VERY small chance of dying, but we can use the fast travel system to get you there, which involves deconstructing you molecule by molecule and reconstructing you at the destination. The good part about that is that it'll get you there in like, a few seconds tops. So, uh... which option would you prefer?"

Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun

Cast List
Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- as Captain Falcon (F-Zero)
2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B as Tanya Degurechaff (The Saga of Tanya the Evil)
DapperDogman DapperDogman as Jason "Blast Radius" Cooper (OC)
GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja as Tsukasa Kadoya (Kamen Rider Decade) and Naoto "Tiger Mask" Azuma (Tiger Mask W)
RedLight RedLight as Oswald the Lucky Rabbit (Oswald the Lucky Rabbit)
TruthHurts_22 TruthHurts_22 as Phoenix Wright (Ace Attorney) and Zora (Epithet Erased)
Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 as Chimera (A Certain Scientific Railgun/Accelerator OC)
Ineptitude Ineptitude as Shaw (Arknights)
TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher as Elizabeth (Bioshock: Infinite) and Sky Rose (Borderlands OC)
P PopcornPie as Lucky O'Chopper (Whacked!) and Megumin (Konosuba)
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp as Fluffington the Mighty (Pokemon OC)
Yamperzzz Yamperzzz as Voss Eierkuchen and Abbott Calderon (Tembo the Badass Elephant OCs)
Critic Ham Critic Ham as Olivia Silence and Saria (Arknights)
Riven Riven as Nearl (Arknights)
ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials as Lilith (OC) and Kirby (Kirby's Dreamland)
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod as Minako Arisato (Persona 3 Portable) and Kintaros (Kamen Rider Den-O)
Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara as Lana (Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon OC)
LilacMonarch LilacMonarch as Julia Thani and Natasha Thani (Pokémon Mystery Dungeon OCs)
Chungchangching Chungchangching as Tom (Tom & Jerry) and Jerry (Tom & Jerry)
BoltBeam BoltBeam as Lightning AKA Light Ignis (Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS)
quadraxis201 quadraxis201 as Ryuji Kazan (Danganronpa OC)
Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch as himself
PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss as Anna (Once Upon A Time OC) and Ripper (Jurassic World)
Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 as David Listman (My Hero Academia OC)
darkred darkred as Aloy (Horizon Dawn Zero) and John "Bear" Connor (Terminator Genisys)
FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla as Edward "The Doctor" Richtofen (Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies) and Claptrap/Fragtrap (Borderlands, NPC)
GearBlade654 GearBlade654 as Festung-17 (Destiny 2 OC)
@Son of Horus as Mrakus Malicius (Horus Heresy OC)
Martydi Martydi as Scott Baker (Planetside OC)
Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins as The Medic (Team Fortress 2)
QizPizza QizPizza as Delsausa SERAPH-099 Samael (OC)
Crow Crow as Benjamin Kirby "Ben" Tennyson (Ben 10) and "Doctor" (Arknights)
Smug Smug as Jacket (Hotline Miami/Payday 2)
Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun as Pahw'lip Stiwyll (OC)
Stikes Stikes as Izabela Dybas and『KAWAII RAZOR BLADES』(JoJo's Bizarre Adventure OC)
92MilesPrower 92MilesPrower as Deadpool (Marvel)
Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts as Danielle Fenton (Danny Phantom) and Sora (Kingdom Hearts)
Venom Snake Venom Snake as Solid Snake (Metal Gear)
ManyFaces ManyFaces as The Son and The Henchman (Hotline Miami 2)
jigglesworth jigglesworth as Captain John Price (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare)
Space Buddha Space Buddha as Heather Sagewind (OC)
Hundesteak :3 Hundesteak :3 as Nagisa Shiota (Assassination Classroom)
tacenda tacenda as Emmy (Insignia OC)
MysticPainter92 MysticPainter92 as Lady Elora Liluth (OC)
Topless Topless as Shujinko Kanou (OC)
Sleek Sleek as Alexandria "Alpha" D'Angelo (Undertale OC)

• _________________________________________________________________________________
    Heather:
    _________________________________________________________________________________

Heather, still in the bathroom, would not be around to play, so in character, Heatheria would simply stand triumphantly, her bosom projecting a laser into the sky. Back in the bathroom, Heather poked her head out of the door, looking at Megumin.

"T-Thanks m-megumin... uhm..."

They just sort of awkwardly stand there until the fighting seems to subside with the arrival of Amara.

"I-Is it safe to c-come out now?"

It seems we are needed, FL4K declares to drive Ian's prompt home. We will discuss our origins later. If you are able to use stealth technology or powers, use them. Our hunt begins.

FL4K walks past Koromaru and gives him a headpat. He and Zer0 then take the lead and ascend the ladder, going invisible once they're halfway up.

Just a few seconds later, FL4K's voice comes over the psychic-net again. Julia, I am about to push aside the manhole cover. Can you create an illusion to cover our entrance?

Regardless of whether or not she does so, FL4K and Zer0 quickly open the manhole and climb out. Mr. Red raises his arms and hops his way over to the ladder. Kidnapping! Woo! The stick figure zooms his way up the ladder.

If you're to follow, you'd come out of the sewers and step out into a beautiful, circular courtyard, with fountains and trees decorating the area all around the HQ. Right in the middle of it all is the tower itself, numbering one hundred stories at least. At the top is their logo itself...

1589664520340.png

Kyle's office should be on one of the upper floors. Taking the elevators may carry too much risk of being caught, FL4K reports to you all who are with him. Now would be the time to come up with an idea. Or you can just go inside an elevator and hope for the best.

Regardless, this is all in your hands now. What will you do?
"Ah! Finally." After quickly reforming their "guard" disguise, Double Trouble slithered after FL4K, their sly expression quickly melting into disappointment upon realizing that they could no longer be seen. "Well, this is a waste." They mused. "Unless I can play a ghost instead, that is."

Now, outside the sewers, Double was expecting a grimy, smoky world not unlike the Fright Zone. What they emerged in, however, was a flowery area not unlike what you'd see in the Better Homes and Gardens magazine. "Pretty spread...Too bad we're here to mess it up." They growled mischievously. Don't worry, they kept their voice so low and soft, it could only be heard by those closest to them.

Now for their plan to get to the top floors. "Well, hm...I need to think of someone who has wings...Or some way of flying without magic. See, I can't copy powers." They lamented. "It's the one thing my guises are missing. Oh, maybe I can shift myself some claws, and then I can climb to the top! The only problem there is, I'm not good with this telepathy thing..."
Heavy Weapons & Distraction Teams

THE CARNAGE

IT'S BEAUTIFUL

Whoa, sorry, got a bit too excited there.

The volley that comes sailing towards the team as a result of Bandit incompetence is either destroyed or reflected. Some of the shots ricochet into the sea, courtesy of Abbott and Novius. Others are shot right out of the sky thanks to Megumin- I'm sorry, the Crimson Demon and Oki. And as for the rest of you? Penelope's ice beam freezes one of the blimps and causes it to veer into another that was lit on fire by the nameless lizard man. Both would then be torn through like tissue paper by Kintaros. They promptly explode, causing a chain reaction that destroys every blimp next to them.

"Seein' some bias there, boyo."

"I just like his style."

The blimps are further destroyed by the likes of Dorothea, Sir Lightbringer of Ceramore, and Lucky, each one exploding in a glorious blaze.

Salvador laughs uproariously at Nearl and the bunny. "I WILL TAKE CREDIT FOR TEACHING THEM THAT!"

Adult Heather's... decision blinds the pilots of some of the blimps and causes them to crash into each other once again. They don't even see the ENORMOUS FREAKING SWORD Shujinko swings at them, which cleaves through the entire remainder of the fleet and destroys them all.

"I like her style, too."

"You've got a weeeeeird feckin' imagination, lass."

The remains of the blimps all groan loudly as they fall into the sea and into the town. Unfortunately, despite all of you coming out of it unscathed (I hope), you see dozens of plumes of smoke rising from the town. A small crowd runs out of the gate, screaming, "FLAMEROCK REFUGE IS ON FIRE! HELP US, SLABS!"

"HaHA! Have no fear, frail people of Flamerock Refuge! I, Sir Blood-Drip, and all my awesome new Slabs will help you! Come on, noble Crimson Raiders- I mean, Knights! Let us save the day!"

Sir Blood-Drip runs towards the town. Should you choose to follow him, he leads you through the gate, where you can see, close-up, all the buildings on fire. And, like, every other one is.

1589667883967.png

(This except with sunnier skies. And almost everything's burning. Also, there's a bunch of meteors in the ground.)

People are scrambling all around. "Let's go, Slabs!" Sir Blood-Drip commands and shoves his way past them, towards one of the burning buildings. With a swing of his fist, he punches the flames and extinguishes them.

"I don't think that's how you deal with fires."

"It's fantasy, Ax! I ain't gotta play by any rules!"

Then, Bizarro-Girl smashes... well, pretty much everything on the table if you were using one, but you're not, so she really just smashes everything that's left of the Bunkers & Badasses box and destroys it. Brick just stares at her.

And then he laughs.

"That's what I'm talkin' about!" he cheers joyfully and smashes whatever remains of the Bunkers & Badasses game before tossing it all off to the side. "We don't need all that to play! We'll just keep pretendin'!" The meat slab looks at Deadpool. "Uhhh... I think there's some abandoned skatepark around here. You can go there." He then glances at all of you who are fighting. "Yo! If there's a brawl, you'd better invite me!"

Before he can join the fight, a woman enters from the door leading to the main room. She looks like she could twist titanium with her glowing tattoo-covered arm alone while the other juggles an elephant, and the fact that she's cracking her knuckles at all of you means she'll probably be proving that very soon.

"If you all wish to fight, you could at least use your fists like true warriors. Would you like me to introduce you to mine?"

1589671180127.png

AMARA
The Tiger of Partali

"Aw, man. Looks like Amara's already gettin' 'em to stop." Brick says in disappointment. "Guess we'll keep going with Bunkers & Badasses."

Now, extinguish those fires!

• _________________________________________________________________________________
    Heather:
    _________________________________________________________________________________

Heather, still in the bathroom, would not be around to play, so in character, Heatheria would simply stand triumphantly, her bosom projecting a laser into the sky. Back in the bathroom, Heather poked her head out of the door, looking at Megumin.

"T-Thanks m-megumin... uhm..."

They just sort of awkwardly stand there until the fighting seems to subside with the arrival of Amara.

"I-Is it safe to c-come out now?"

"I AM usin' me fists, thank you very much." Lucky retorted, rubbing his ears. "HE'S the one who's cheatin, with those freaky sound powers." His stink eye moved back to Chres. "I hope you've been taught a lesson, Laddie. Now you go with the Tony Hawk Jr. The Red and let us get back to our fuckin' game, eh?"

"Yes, Heather, it's all right. The fight was broken up." Megumin released a sigh of relief, waving to Amara with a big smile. "We can go back to the game...I'd better. I don't believe I was plucked out of the sea."

"Yeah. YEAH. That's what happens."
Lucky remarked proudly, as he watched the once mighty-looking blimps fall into the sea as limp bags of fire and dead people. Unfortunately, that fire immediately leaped to the town they were supposed to protect, essentially rendering their protecting efforts pointless. "...Whoops."

"Um...I'm better at destroying things than fixin' what I destroyed. But I'll try."

This "trying" entailed Lucky trying to stomp out the flames, as well as rolling on them, trying to smother them with his armor.

Meanwhile, poor Megumin, absolutely scorched head to toe from having these flaming blimps land on her, climbed onto the dock with a look that could kill. "...This is NOT how one welcomes a Demon King." She uttered coldly.

Alpha

Alpha looked around the hotel. Most hotels had a fire-escape or something, and given how there was a rolling blackout of the area, climbing up was unlikely to attract attention from the outside world. CCTV footage also had a delay, so she wasn't worried about the inside yet, just getting there.

"We should look for a fire escape or a ladder or something. Might be harder for you two to climb, but it's also easiest for us to get in without getting detected."

She said, making sure her rifle was stowed away on her back. She moved to try to get up, if possible, or if not, find a discreet way in.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow LilacMonarch LilacMonarch

-Shujinko Kanou-

"Basic"=Shujinko Kanou
"Bold Text"=Events
"Basic"=Dorothea Ivonne
"Bold Light Blue Text"=Choice

>You've been called out and you apologize.

>
"Gomen'nasai..."

>Back to the game, the blimps has been destroyed, but the resulting damage has led to the town in flames. You and Dorothea decided to help.

>
"SPRINKLE!"

>Dorothea shoots streams of water from her staff, extinguishing the flames. On the other hand, you use your GIANT FREAKING SWORD to smash the flames out, not knowing that you are making more damage than the flames itself.

Lilith and Kirby
Team: Infiltration #2
Lilith.pngKirby.pngBalloony.png
As the second infiltration team discusses any plans they may have Kirby was looking around the courtyard in awe, the whole place reminded him of his home town Planet Popstar, to be more specific it reminded him of Dreamland and to be even more specific it reminded him of Green Greens. Meanwhile Lilith was trying think of a plan until she came up with one so she went up to FL4K and discusses it with him while trying to stay quiet.
"Hey you most likely noticed that I'm a ghost right, well I think I might be able to get some information off of him if I try sneaking through the higher floors. I mean ghosts are pretty sneaky after all so what do you say, we got a deal?"
Balloony was also thinking of a plan but it had to do more with someone else rather then him.
"Hey Julia your a physic right, that means you can read Kyle's mind and tell us any plans he has yeah?"

Interactions
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (FK4L)
LilacMonarch LilacMonarch (Julia)

Ryuji Kazan and Oki

"Hey, not bad!" Oki commented as the group destroyed the blimps and took care of the cannon-fire heading towards the Docks. "With guys like you around, we'll have those Harpies down for the count in no time flat!" Then, a group of frightened citizens came before the adventurers and pleaded for them to help put out the fires plaguing Flamerock Refuge. "Don't worry, we've got this!" Oki put his katana back in its sheath and, with one hand resting on the handle, ran alongside Sir Blood-Drip into the burning town.

"Well... the only real techniques I know are fire-based, so... can't exactly put out a fire with fire, but I can do this... even though, again, I did want to wait until later to show this off...!" Oki unsheathed his sword once again, and rekindled the runes along its metal surface, but this time, he curled his other hand around the back of the blade...

...and the raging flames that had engulfed at least a few buildings were seemingly sucked out of place and brought before the Ryugami swordsman in a miniature sun of sorts before bursting into the shape of a pair of Eastern Dragons that snaked upward in a helix formation. Oki pointed his blade at the sky and shouted, "Twin Fire Dragons, heed my call! Carry these flames away from this town!" The fiery dragons obeyed and dashed off into the horizon, disappearing in a shower of embers that quickly faded away. "Man, does it suck there weren't any bad guys I could've sicced those two on. Now that would've been flashy."

Meanwhile, Ryuji was starting to get a headache from all the stupid fighting going on.

Then, the dark clouds of conflict seemed willing to part as another Siren made herself known and more or less asked everyone to stop. "Yes, you see? Listen to her. Listen to the Siren. If what I've learned about Sirens is true, the last thing you want to do is give this 'Amara' an excuse to beat the crap out of you, because she can, and I don't doubt she will." Ryuji said, pointing to Amara with both hands before throwing his hands up and turning to her. "If you want to know, I, Ryuji Kazan, had nothing to do with this, Amara. Please talk some sense into these guys so we can get on with our imaginary adventure in peace. It's actually kind of fun."

Interactions:
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow
@BunkersAndBadasses
@
TheFightingWon'tStop
(Open for Interactions)

• Bizarrogirl seemed to completely ignore the zombie-girl being thrown at her. "Me can beat you anytime! But me no feel like it." Indeed she was too into the game to pay much attention to the two guys fighting, even going as far as tuning out the loud sound that had so annoyed her before.

In the game world Penelope would smile and rush at the flames, using her small hands to clap the flames away and if that doesn't work, she would use her ice eye beams to freeze the flames

Yamperzzz Yamperzzz

• The sea captain chuckled as the camera feeds, one-by-one, began to shut off. Wonderful! Now Voss can get back in his old body and pretend that this never happened.

Except, of course, things can't be that easy now, can it? Ian's explanation was reasonable, but Voss was sure there was another way around it. He was willing to anything if it meant getting back to his original body sooner than later. Voss groaned in annoyance before he piped up with a suggestion.

"Ugh! Why don't we just, I dunno, tie 'em up? Gag them? Make sure that, when we switch bodies, they can't re-establish control or call for help. Easy-peasy, right? Let's just do the same thing we did to our bodies." Voss sat his mug on the table, which was almost empty.

Riven Riven P PopcornPie LilacMonarch LilacMonarch Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow BoltBeam BoltBeam darkred darkred

• Julia steps up behind FL4K. I can. But let me go first, so I can get a good look to make it more convincing.

She examines their surroundings after they get outside, looking up and down the building. Maybe if we were invisible and hung on the ceiling of the elevator while we waited for someone to move it to a high floor...

esp1.png
    Yes. I just need to get closer. The Espeon nods to Balloony and then looks at Double. If you climb on the outside, how would you get inside?

She puts a paw to her chin. ...Actually, maybe that won't be necessary. If I climb up and find the floor he's on, I should be able to get close enough without having to actually go inside.

"Can't you do anything to help me get inside? Suppose I could be given the ability to phase through the window." It was making Double's head hurt to use this strange telepathy link, but if this cat alien could do it, then so could they. Besides, all actors went through intense pains for the sake of their performance at some point, did they not? "I still think I can be a convincing guard, the issue is how suspicious it might be if a new guard just mysteriously showed up. Especially if my uniform isn't accurate." The Etherian looked down at themself, picking at their clothing. "Maybe I don't need to get INSIDE, so much as I need to see what everyone else is wearing. Then I can get this act down pat. Say I'm a new employee."

LilacMonarch LilacMonarch

𝐸𝑙𝑖𝑧𝑎𝑏𝑒𝑡ℎ
With the amount of things happening, you'd forgive both Elizabeth and her character, Anna, to be extremely lost. Everything happened so fast both in and out of the game that all she could gather was the blimps were taken down with one way being... really odd, there was an argument between Lucky and someone else, and a girl destroyed the table.

Either way, the blimps were dealt with and apparently, the game continued forwards despite the table and the game itself being destroyed. So, she decided to go with it no matter how odd this game was turning out to be. Then again, games from different dimensions tended to seem weird to visitors at first before they'd get used to.

With the blimps taken care of, Anna was relieved that they were taken care of. Maybe now, they can continue forwards with helping the townspeople out. Well, they would've, if not for the town now being on fire.

They just couldn't catch a break, it seems.

She followed them to the town, seeing meteors in the ground and almost everything was on fire. Yep, not the best state for a town to be in as one could probably with more than ten braincells could figure out. As the others went to go put out fires, she started thinking of ways to help.

Now since the man that kept getting called Brick demonstrated by making Sir Blood-Drip punch the fire and extinguished it, it seemed like normal rules didn't apply here. So, she came up with an idea which could possibly help them out. It did fit in with her character as well, so she had that going for her.

"
Would it be okay if I had Anna try to contact a water ghost to come and deal with the fires?"

It was then that a new person came into the room, a woman who seemed to be very muscular. Noticing the tattoos, they looked to be the same as Skye's. Could she be a Siren too? "
Oh, hello. Are you a Siren like our friend, Miss Skye? Also, if you could stop them from fighting, that'd be great."

Meanwhile, as Brick would probably say yes to contacting a water ghost, Anna began to try to contact said water ghost.

Space Buddha Space Buddha , P PopcornPie , Yamperzzz Yamperzzz , PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss , CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

sᴋʏᴇ
_________
Well, Ian was right. If she canceled her power and sent them back to their own bodies, the guards would probably undo what they did. And while tying them up would be a good idea, it'd probably cause the guards to be very confused and freak out, which isn't what they needed. She looked at everyone.

"
Well... our options are now either stay here until team two does their job and hope no one else asks for anyone in here or some of us can go and scope the place out for them. Maybe help them at the same time in some way. Either way, we have to stay like this until they grab the target so might as well get comfortable. And to answer your question, Voss, they just get sent to our bodies."

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow , Yamperzzz Yamperzzz , infiltration team #1

𝓣𝓲𝓯𝓪
─── ❖ ── ✦ ── ❖ ───
Getting the heads up that they can now go ahead, she followed them up the ladder and out of their hiding place. Once out of there, she looked around and saw just how beautiful the courtyard was. She then looked at the building and up at the giant sign saying the company's name, which she started getting a bit of deja vu. After all, this wasn't her first time she infiltrated a building belonging to a big corporation to get someone out.

Looking at the others, she listened to the suggestions. "
Well... Skye and her team should still be in there, Double. They could go scout out inside the building, look at what everyone's wearing, and tell us so you can get it right."

LilacMonarch LilacMonarch , P PopcornPie , infiltration team #2

Last edited:
Kraken
__kraken_monster_super_league_drawn_by_toyo_s9654431__sample-2d4052872e28ee91c48850356c366865.jpg

Kraken simply remained watching over the group she is with as she heard the good news and the events circulating more - the security is neutralised - or at least the systems above ground. Good, good - progress is being made! Now, though the control over the systems is perhaps shoddy, everyone has to stay where they are - in this very room. There's just the matter of their bodies, and discomfort among the room spreading due to it. Kraken thought to herself as Voss spoke up, eventually thinking aloud. "...That sounds feasible, but then how are we going to get out safely, no longer in their bodies and right within their walls?" She questioned - that, in her opinion, was the gaping hole in Voss' suggestion - how they'd get out. And then she heard what Skye said. "...So they know who we are and in turn, where we are...?" She thought aloud in vacant surprise.

Well, now she's worried. Considerably worried at what could happen.​
In-Character Information
Hex Code:
#e15cff
Status (physically): Fine
Status (mentally/emotionally): Worried/serious
Course of action: Stay in the security room to keep an eye on it
Interactions: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow , TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher , Yamperzzz Yamperzzz
Mentions: None
In Group/Nearby: @InfiltrationSquad1 (security destroyers - Kraken is in this group), @InfiltrationSquad2 (man hunting - nearby other group)

F-Zero_-_Captain_Falcon_as_seen_in_F-Zero_GX_and_F-Zero_AX.png"Alright, I guess it's my turn!" Captain Falcon rubs his hands together in delight
-------------------
"From the skies above, descending on a throne made of a flawk of burning falcons comes a blue-clad stud of a man covering his eyes with the sleekest pair of shades you have ever seen and wearing a red and gold helmet! And no, not like fire in the shape of falcons. More like real falcons...! That are on fire! Like-like, they're burning! Like someone went and shot them out the sky and they landed in a lit campfire or something! Why are they on fire, you ask? No one knows why they're on fire! And it's none of your dang business why! They! Just! Are! But one can assume it's because of the sheer awesome-ness radiating off this man! As his throne touches the ground, he stands to his feet and looks at the smoldering city before him. He then asks this one. Simple. Question: "Did someone call a fire fighter?" He then spreads his arms and legs out and begins to slowly clutch his arms back into his body. The flames suddenly begin to close in on this mysterious man as his body is set ablaze but he continues with this endeavor! Absorbing the flames into himself in a bid to help save this meager town!"
d61tuu9-7640185c-ff0d-4fe8-aef5-018386ec6664.jpg
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow @DistractionTeam

Heather:

Heather, reluctantly heads back to the game, her character finally putting her shirt back on and heading into town. Out of character, Heather seemed a bit panicked.

"Oh no! Fire! I uh, I use my brain powers to put the fire somewhere else!"

And sure enough, Heatheria, in-game does attempt to telekinetically lift the fire and and move it all into the ocean, to surprising effect.

"Ashley's in my body now??" Voss seemed appalled by the concept, as he cupped the sides of his face in horror. He stammered for a few seconds before continuing. "So she's where we left our bodies, in my body, able to do whatever she wants to me? Well, now I know why you wanted us tied up before we switched. But, even then, I don't wanna know what kind of weird stuff she'll do to me! What if she messes with my stuff? Oooh, if she breaks my shit, I'm gonna break her bones!"

The old sea captain anxiously paced around the room as he listened to Kraken. That coffee he drank wasn't making him feel much better. Kraken had a good counterpoint to his argument. The security systems had been disabled for now, but there was still a problem regarding the other guards in the building. Could there be a way to easily sneak by them? Voss wasn't sure, but he was willing to do anything if it meant getting out of Ashley's body sooner and into his own. Unfortunately, it didn't seem like he had a lot of choices.

"Ok... So, what do you guys wanna do while we wait? Do we just stare at the wall until they get Kyle or...? Maybe someone has a way we could sneak by the guards...? Ugh, maybe I should've gone with team 2..."

Riven Riven P PopcornPie LilacMonarch LilacMonarch Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow BoltBeam BoltBeam darkred darkred TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

Fluffington the Mighty rights herself, shaking her whole body, before spying some smashed pieces of D20 lying nearby. Her pupils dilate as instinct takes over. She stalks over and smacks the bits with her paw a couple time, sniffs, then eats a piece of die.

Last edited:
Interactions: LilacMonarch LilacMonarch Sleek Sleek CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Naoto Azuma/Tiger Mask
Being in the Lookout Team is a bad idea for Naoto to be in that kind of situation but he must do his job as it is the only way to avoid engaging in combat. Well, at least for a while.

Eric seems to go somewhere else and Sniper is trying to come up with a strategic plan but his upbringing is uncertain. This leaves Naoto to do the same which is following Eric. Now, he is out of the sewer but he is at the main street.

There, a large building can be seen in front of him and his teammates. It has a mansion-like architecture but that is far from being one as he hasn't seen anything like it since he got transported to this bizarre world and it is starting to get a bit weirder for him as a result. What will he do now?

He waits for his teammates to get a reaction or something that they could do about their plans if they have one. He is following the group, after all.

Interactions: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Tsukasa Kadoya/Kamen Rider Decade
Tsukasa continues fighting against a large group of soldiers who serves as security guards of Chunso Corporation, a Korean-esque corporation that is located in Shin Island.

Apparently, the soldiers could do less damage on Tsukasa as his durability exceeds far than any other species and they are on the verge from losing yet they continued fighting anyway. Tsukasa delivers strong slashes via his sword as it only kills 9 of them.

He hasn't fought this many opponents before aside from his previous battles before he came to this world. He came up with a perfect plan to speed up the pace.

He grabs one of the soldier's leg and then spins himself around in circles thus hitting tens of thousands of opponents as the soldier's body have been battered.

Now, Tsukasa is no longer at a disadvantage as there are fewer opponents that he can deal with. He threw the soldier up in the air and then kicks it straight through like a cannonball thus defeating 20 of them. He continues fighting until further notice.

Mana: 100%
No offence had been taken by the raider's assumption of a nap, it had been truth after all, even if it had other implications such as restoration of mana behind it. A nap was a nap. If anything, Pah just seemed slightly apologetic for the blunder of falling asleep for so long, whiskers twitching with a bit of sadness...
Still, the recap on the events he had lost we're all very helpful, with a new entry on 'Tediore' spawning a new, still unnamed section, only temporarily called 'New planet #02'. In the 'Pandora' section entries for 'Teleportation technology' had also been created, appended with 'rudimentary' as an observation, since by the explanation it seemed riskier than teleportation spells! And allegedly by a huge amount too!

Pahw'lip put his pads against each other, curling closer for a bit while in deep thought. Normally one would place their jointed paws in front of their muzzle for this gesture, but as the old tabby had learned looooong ago, his paws were just too short for that stopping almost glued to his mouth which, gave a completely different impression than the one he was aiming for. It wasn't fear, no, not even close, but consideration of others and tasks still to be done. If he were to make use of this technology and it was to fail, the wizard might never return to the party, never see the capture of Xandiel to completion.

Kirin, the Swordmage, had been nothing but a good boy, the closest to a grandson that the Kött had. There was still, so much that he could have taught that modest fellow whose only experience with magic was for farming... Still quite the intriguing thought that. Aiko, the Swordsaint, was the second member that Pah had a great liking for. That woman spoke like someone had been through a lot in life, carrying many teaching and morals forged from experience. Ah, how many more philosophical discussions and world-views they could still exchange!

An yet, as he thought back on his comrades the feline could be certain of one thing: His parting would not damage the mission. They were strong and organized enough to keep fighting without him, a thought which once more shook his whiskers with emotion, with the deepest kind of pride a parent could feel for their children.
Oh, how long had they come!

Finally, he had wandered even further into his thoughts, back to Hoopy. Returning to the angel descended from the heavens that had changed his life for the better, unfortunately getting called back way too soon. A single breath seemed to get stuck inside his chest almost like a choke, but Pah held it inside. How would he explain suddenly losing his composure to his current peers? It wasn't the time for that either!

Still, it had been a good thought to come back to. for Hoopy, the kitten that has always been so pure and selfless, would certainly not have been as conflicted about this situation as Pahw'lip was. No, if it meant getting to the others in time to assist them, the light grey tabby would have made the decision without ever thinking twice.

"Well then... What is it that we need to get that fast-travel system going, folks?!!", rather abruptly, as if with the flip of a switch, Pah had straightened himself again with a little bop of his body, any trace of hesitation of concern seemed to be gone, "Let's get, whatever this technology is called, all fired up and see how the others are doing on their quest thus far~!", he shook a paw in front of him with excitement.

Sure, a teleportation spell was still an option, but on top of spending mana, it would be just as uncertain as anything else, given that the cat wizard did not know the location by himself. And he strongly doubted that anyone would have the spatial, 3-axis coordinates to aim it appropriately at an arm's reach around such a place!

Pahw'lip Stiwyll
Race: Köttyan (cat-folk)
Wizard: Universalist
Prefered Schools: Conjuration, Abjuration and Divination

Skills: Eidetic Memory and Mental Organization spells

Inventory: A couple of books, six packets of beef jerky, two unopened cans of tuna, a jar of condensed milk and three cushions

Equipament:
- Hat > Translation charm
- Robes > Protection charm
- Wooden staff [Bracelet Form]

Post Information
Mood: Thoughtful, Concened, Mournful... but then Determined and Excited!
Location: The Crimson Raiders base, right outside Marcus' bus

Interactions: A group of curious raiders
Mentions: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Art credits: The Herbalist by Avery Fenwick, edited by me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back