• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Avolair Academy: School For The Supernatural [OPEN][New][Modern Fantasy][Sandbox][Collaborative][Literate][Revamped][Students, Guardians, Hunters]

Characters
Here
Other
Here
I am not in a team, but I was considering one of the front row teams. My mind is kind of changing on this and it might be interesting to be in ZeeNathan ZeeNathan 's team and just be very cryptic! I'm waiting for Mnemosyne to make a decision so that I can figure out who would work best for plot. However, I'm pretty open to going with anyone after that.

Basically right now I'm at:
Some team in the front row > Aaron and Arcadia? > Anyone else.

Also: I think if we need to have a party of 2, it'll be fine. They can encounter someone who joins later or someone who's team got incapacitated.
Same...although now my guardian joined as well before we have made the team as no one has spoken about the situation yet. So we are 4 in front, Im waiting for Mnemosyne to do her reply.

Uh, can someone do a quick summary of what currently going on rn? I feel a bit lost as, for some reason, there are no notifications from the threads I followed. I was busy lately so I wasn't able to keep up with the posts as of late. And the not working notifications made it worse. It will take me a lot of times to finally read all the recent posts. So... Can someone be kind enough to at least tell me what currently happened? I feel bad for some reason....

Everyone entered the school, went to the auditorium, and now we have a competition after Silus's speech.

A huge competition for a magical artifact has begun, people get in teams of 3, the school is ten times the size and has changing weather conditions. There are hints throughout the school with various challenges.

Also, music is not actually in canon. It's just for your imaginary pleasure :)

Everyone entered the school, went to the auditorium, and now we have a competition after Silus's speech.
Oh, so that explains all the team discussions going on rn.

A huge competition for a magical artifact has begun, people get in teams of 3, the school is ten times the size and has changing weather conditions. There are hints throughout the school with various challenges.

Also, music is not actually in canon. It's just for your imaginary pleasure :)
I'll need to finish reading that first to really know what happened. But thanks.

About the team, who else haven't been jn a team yet?

Well, I would need at least a whole morning to finish reading all the posts after mine. Do you know how shocked I am when I saw the IC threads has reached the second page? The last time I checked, it was Seraphiel's post and no one has posted after her. I got busy with school while still constantly looking through my emails for any new post. But they are none. So I thought no body posted until now. Little did I know that a lot of people have posted after her to the point where it reached the next page :')

Well, I would need at least a whole morning to finish reading all the posts after mine. Do you know how shocked I am when I saw the IC threads has reached the second page? The last time I checked, it was Seraphiel's post and no one has posted after her. I got busy with school while still constantly looking through my emails for any new post. But they are none. So I thought no body posted until now. Little did I know that a lot of people have posted after her to the point where it reached the next page :')
And this is why I have the rpnation's alerts appear on discord or use the push notification on my phone. 😄
I never miss an alert.

And this is why I have the rpnation's alerts appear on discord or use the push notification on my phone. 😄
I never miss an alert.
How? If it can resolve my problem then do you mind telling me how to do that? I'm not familiar with discord since it's people rarely use it in my country.

It is very simple. You see connected account when you click where the log out button is. There will be something there for google, facebook, twitter, and discord. You will need a discord account, and after you do that. Look for the rpnation discord, join that, and the alerts will appear. 😉
Join rpnation's discord -> Connected Account -> Click on the discord one -> Alerts will appear on discord.

If you want push notification on your phone. Just go to Preferences.

I know that Felicity, Akiko, and Elie are a team.
Also, you're welcome if you wanted to know how to get alerts on your phone.

Warning: The push notification will send a lot of alerts on your phone if you don't have the rpnation's alerts for discord.

Works for me!

I'm curious as to the reasoning behind the name though. I don't see how those 3 and crystals are connected.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back