• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Avolair Academy: School For The Supernatural [OPEN][New][Modern Fantasy][Sandbox][Collaborative][Literate][Revamped][Students, Guardians, Hunters]

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Hmm. Can Paramirum perhaps go with either a party of Maxim or Mnemosyne at the front? I imagine they'd rather do that to watch the teams and just be very careful in how they help, not wanting to reveal too much one way or another.

Hmm. Can Paramirum perhaps go with either a party of Maxim or Mnemosyne at the front? I imagine they'd rather do that to watch the teams and just be very careful in how they help, not wanting to reveal too much one way or another.
I think that would be a natural thing to do as we all are kind of in the front row.

Seraphiel Seraphiel as Im the most recent one who posted from us two, you can steer the situation go as you wish.

I think that would be a natural thing to do as we all are kind of in the front row.

Seraphiel Seraphiel as Im the most recent one who posted from us two, you can steer the situation go as you wish.
Yeah I'll try to post sometime today. You know it would be interesting if the guardians were all on some kind of extra test of their own. Also guys remember, the school is brand new, no one knows the teachers, etc etc. You never met anyone here. There is no past recollection of experiences. Teachers may know one another and staff, because they were there before. Guardians MAY have arrived early. That's pretty much it.

Oh crap I am so far behind 😭
I don't know why but I'm feeling more then a little nervous to post for whatever reason. Most of you guys write a lot better then me and I can't help but feel a little out of place here. Which even sounds weird to me. Feels extra bad on my part since I was invited to join this RP and here I am basically scared to post.
Sorry, this must sound silly to you guys.

Last edited:
I don't know why but I'm feeling more then a little nervous to post for whatever reason. Most of you guys write a lot better then me and I can't help but feel a little out of place here. Which even sounds weird to me. Feels extra bad on my part since I was invited to join this RP and here I am basically scared to post.
Do you use discord? If you do use that, there is a way to get alerts on that.

Yeah I'll try to post sometime today. You know it would be interesting if the guardians were all on some kind of extra test of their own. Also guys remember, the school is brand new, no one knows the teachers, etc etc. You never met anyone here. There is no past recollection of experiences. Teachers may know one another and staff, because they were there before. Guardians MAY have arrived early. That's pretty much it.

My apologies I figured it would be ok for Erich to stay at the Academy for a few months already.

Timeline I had:
Wake up from the procedure and RAMPAGE > 2 months or so in Intensive Care > 4 months of extended recovery at the Academy, equivalent of learning to walk again, discovery of the meds, discovery of his mental age, etc.

The reason I figured it would be at the Academy is twofold. In part the place has some of the best care in the world for soul-related injuries and in part because acedamic hospitals love to have nigh-on unique cases around for study.

Is it still ok that Erich knows some of the professors if only because they wanted to see the results of the treatments he underwent?

The intent is to have him be a very rare medical case, primarily interesting because of the experimental treatments he had to undergo.

I cannot speak for anyone else but the primary reason I write the way I do is due to practice. Just write. If you really are super nervous I'm more than happy to be a beta writer.

Yeah, no pressure on writing 'badly'. Writing characters, as opposed to analytical writing or essays, is extremely hard in my opinion. Don't be afraid to make mistakes, we're all here for you!!

My apologies I figured it would be ok for Erich to stay at the Academy for a few months already.

Timeline I had:
Wake up from the procedure and RAMPAGE > 2 months or so in Intensive Care > 4 months of extended recovery at the Academy, equivalent of learning to walk again, discovery of the meds, discovery of his mental age, etc.

The reason I figured it would be at the Academy is twofold. In part the place has some of the best care in the world for soul-related injuries and in part because acedamic hospitals love to have nigh-on unique cases around for study.

Is it still ok that Erich knows some of the professors if only because they wanted to see the results of the treatments he underwent?

The intent is to have him be a very rare medical case, primarily interesting because of the experimental treatments he had to undergo.

I cannot speak for anyone else but the primary reason I write the way I do is due to practice. Just write. If you really are super nervous I'm more than happy to be a beta writer.
Ah I'm not quoting any single one person, but this can work, the issue is multiple people have done it, and continue to do it, so I'm just trying to keep it known.

Apologize for the lack of post today, it's still happening lol. Mnemosyne will end up engaging those near her in a direct way, just as a note for anyone that will post, obese is prob better waiting on me, whereas Gemma, is kind of debatable, but she will be engaged too.

I'm a bit lost, who is still not in a team yet?

Also team names. If Artemis and Erich get one more defense oriented member we could be THE WALL, but I'm open to suggestions Forgotten Home Forgotten Home

I am not in a team, but I was considering one of the front row teams. My mind is kind of changing on this and it might be interesting to be in ZeeNathan ZeeNathan 's team and just be very cryptic! I'm waiting for Mnemosyne to make a decision so that I can figure out who would work best for plot. However, I'm pretty open to going with anyone after that.

Basically right now I'm at:
Some team in the front row > Aaron and Arcadia? > Anyone else.

Also: I think if we need to have a party of 2, it'll be fine. They can encounter someone who joins later or someone who's team got incapacitated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back