• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
What I seek:

Hey guys! I am an experienced writer accustomed to focusing only on manly men romance. I would like to learn how to broaden my horizons and use same skill with a straight couple. My characters will still remain males and manly, but I'd like to discover some sort of enjoyment in portraying them in a MxF romance!

This might sound silly for some of you, especially those used to swapping between various types of main pairings. But it is an actual issue for me, as a writer. So what I hope for, is to be presented with a multidimensional, well developed, flawful yet somewhat internally strong, female personality. To try and write against them in a setting of our choosing. I would like to preestablish the type of scenario that will really show what our characters are made of. Hopefully then, I will be able to find fulfilment in writing against a female main.

What I offer:
  • Realistic, imperfect, masculine, male characters as mains
    (plus various types of people as sides/NPCs)
  • High quality posts
    (with length adjusted to the fashion we choose to write in)
  • Leaning towards character development in the background of an exciting plot
    (in whatever setting and genre we feel like exploring!)
  • Friendly and frequent OOC communication
    (I'm ghost/ditch friendly but personally I keep partners in the loop)

What I can't promise:
  • Keeping swift momentum with the story
    (I'm unable to post regularly when I'm struggling to hold my interest and...this might be the case due to the very essence of the rp I seek rn)
  • Not losing interest after plotting, few posts or in the middle of the rp
    (though if we click, I don’t mind trying different characters and stories!)
  • Being available right away
    (I'd like us to stay in touch but I might not have time to start our story until at a later date)
  • Accepting any female character
    (I might be picky on purpose, to be able to assure that once we give it a go, I can at least try to stay invested)

What I require from you:
  • Please be an experienced, detailed writer
    (please be willing to exchange some samples!)
  • Share your ideas
    (don't be afraid to incorporate them into the story/take lead whenever it feels natural)
  • Stable OOC communication
    (we can send IC posts as often or as rarely as we decide, but please be available to plot/chat about our characters, or otherwise I might lose interest faster)
  • Maybe most importantly for this particular rp, please be patient with me and don't get easily hurt!
    (by my temporary lack of inspiration or by me losing interest completely)

Let's treat this as some sort of literary experiment! My goal is to learn how to enjoy writing MxF pairings (maybe even one day with me trying to take the F role). So if you have a female character who you crave to play? Feel free to share her description in your first message to me. I'm excited to see if this works out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back