• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy breaking news: very normal guy would like to make xanxia ocs

queermoth

ask about my cat!!!
hello there... i'm moth, i am queer, i use any pronouns but she/her, i am 23 yo, i have a cat named sir sporksalot... i think thats all u need

i have been. unreasonably i mean totally normal amounts of into xanxia/wuxia and isekai settings lately (ie: scum villain, disabled tyrant's beloved pet fish, heaven official's blessing, pokemon arceus, etc) and none of my friends and usual writing partners know much about it or are very interested in it. and so. i have returned to rpn. hoping to find someone who is also into those kinds of settings/characters and would like to create some little guys with me

100% of my knowledge of cultivation settings comes from fan fiction i will not lie to you. i also am not familiar enough with any of the characters in any of the above mentioned fandoms to rp them, nor do i particularly want to, i just think xanxia as a setting is very interesting and fun and would like to explore it more with someone. also any form of isekai, xanxia setting or not. usually when making characters as a pair i do tend towards m//, nb//, and m/nb romantic pairs, but honestly whatever works

i cant promise ill be able to do any super active roleplays?? mostly i just want to make little guys and play with them like theyre dolls but if you want to do a formal rp. i am willing to give it a go for sure. either way i'd very much prefer anyone interested in talking also be queer and 18+, but that is all! feel free to dm me here, or ask me to send you my discord to talk there c:

(also... if weve had an rp/little guys before. and you want to pick that back up. please feel free to message me. i probably will not mind at least talking about it again im just horrible and too anxious to message first)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back