• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom James Cameron's Pandora (M/F, F/F, M/M)

Girl P0wer

Welcome to Pandora!

I am so happy to "See You" here!

First, my Roleplay Rules & Partner Expectations:
1. Please be courteous.
2. I do have a part time job in the mornings Monday - Friday so I will be most active on the afternoons and evenings and the weekends.
3. I am someone who has learning and comprehension disabilities, so I don't always understand what you are trying to portray to me, even if it should be simple.
4. I am looking for literate to advanced partners; those who can provide at least 2 - 3+ paragraphs MINIMUM per post.
5. I ONLY write over PM's; I don't even have Discord, so please don't ask.
6. NEVER control My Character(s) without my permission first.
7. I ask that THIRD person be used during roleplay; first is awkward and confusing for me.
8. Please use proper grammar, spelling, and punctation; I want to be able to easily read and understand what you have written for me.
9. I enjoy chatting with my partners outside of our roleplay.
10. I prefer to plot WITH my partner; don't make me do all the plotting.
11. I WILL ask for a writing sample.
12. Romantic content MUST be kept at the PG level.

PLOT 1:
(M/M)
On Earth, a young man grew up hearing about Pandora. He studied it secretly and has read Grace Augustine's book. He even learned to speak Na'vi. Born into a wealthy family, Henry never really felt like he fit in at school or at home. His family wanted him to go to college, but he secretly applied to become an Avatar Driver. He reports to Pandora, where he meets and falls in love with a Na'vi Male. Together they become a Mated Pair, Henry eventually ditching his human body for his Avatar body. Together, they take out human mining equipment and the humans. Henry's dream is to see all of Pandora with his newfound Mate.

PLOT 2:
(F/F)
Living in the warm, southern oceans of Pandora, is an Ocean Clan that consists of ONLY powerful Female Ocean Na'vi, that are led by a stern, yet fair Olo'Eykte. All the Females of this Clan are the most beautiful and the best singers and dancers of the Ocean Na'vi. They have an incredibly mystical connection with Eywa, as they are all born of her directly (meaning no males sired them), and they know their Spirit Animal from birth.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back