• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Blood & Torture (18 - 21+) ((M/F))

Welcome!

First, I am looking for this to be a horror roleplay with blood and physical torture, so please be warned. Of course, everything must comply with the rules of the forum.

Now, about my RP Rules & Partner Expectations:
1. Please be active.
2. I have a parttime job in the mornings during the week so I am on in the afternoons and evenings and weekends when I have the time / energy.
3. I am looking for those who can write at least 2 - 3+ paragraphs per post.
4. Please keep in mind that I am someone who has learning and comprehension disabilities, so I may not always understand what you are trying to tell me, and I sometimes miss things...
5. NEVER control my character(s) without my permission first.
6. I ONLY roleplay over Private Messages.
7. For character images / face claims, I prefer them to be digital or anime style art.
8. I am looking for physical and mental torture to be involved, so if you have many triggers / limits, then this isn't for you.
9. Please be someone who is at least 18 - 21+ in age, for I myself am 32.
10. Be courteous.
11. I am someone who enjoys chatting outside of our roleplay.
12. I ONLY write M/F gender-paired-romances.
13. I ONLY write female roles and cannot play the evil role.
14. Be able to write multiple characters if need-be.
15. I do NOT share characters.
16. Please use proper grammar, spelling and punctuation; otherwise it's very easy for me to get confused.
17. I live in the Central Daylight Time Zone so please keep that in mind.

PLOT
A young woman is caught breaking and entering to steal food for her sister. They are homeless and are taken in by the man whom they were trying to steal food from. Only...The man has a grim secret...He is a very cruel sadistic who likes to physically torture young women and consume their blood, for he is a vampire...

Note: The darker we can go with this, the better.

---

If interested in this story with me, please send me a Private Message.

Looking forward to writing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back