• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

.sheep.wolf.

click clack
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
NOTE: This is a long rp search, my all encompassing if you will, so please bear with me as I get through the info!

Hey ho, welcome!
This is my full amalgamation of my interest check, and I love rping so lets get right into it!

About me/My preferences:

Semi-Lit to Lit depending on rp (Can adapt to your length though!)
Third POV, though I wouldn't mind trying something new!
MxM, MxNB, NBxNB (I am becoming more comfortable with MxF and FxF, but I'm very hesitant)
OCxOC is my main go to, as I've always had problems portraying cannon characters properly

What I'm looking for in a RP partner:

2 or more paragraphs please? I would like something to go off of, and yes there are instances where going below 2 paragraphs will happen but your starter should not be lower than 2.
Detail! I don't need to know every single little detail, but a general picture is nice!
Communication!! It's nice to chat! But plotting is very important to me, so please!!
Age really isn't a problem for me, so you're good on that
Once a week at the bare minimum! I understand if issues arise, I say this as just a way of setting a frame. If you need more time I can happily adjust, but I will need to know!

Extra info:

-As far as I know, I have no triggers! And please do list yours (If needed/If wanted)
-I love including my interests in plots, so if you do too then please say! I'd love to hear them and we can figure out how to incorporate it in!
(Once you've read all of this please add your favorite color(s) to your reply/PM so I know you've read it all!)
And now into the interesting stuff...​

• Here's a list of what I'm currently interested in as well as some genres/types I like!

-HTTYD (How To Train Your Dragon)
    -Harry Potter/Fantastic Beasts
    -Fantasy
    -Supernatural (Not the series, sorry!)
    -Medieval
    -Apocalypse
    -Dystopia
    -80s (Satanic Panic especially), 90s, 2000s
    -Sci-Fi/Space

Please do not hesitate to ask if I know of a fandom or am interested in something!! I am so open to ideas!

I'll answer any questions you have, and I would love to hear your ideas!
Happy Roleplaying!​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back