• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Blast From the Past

Mitheral

"Growf!"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Premise
A young man from the mid 1980s enters a nuclear bunker in Albuquerque, NM. He returns in the Present, still a young man. It has been about four decades and life in the world above has changed. But it isn’t the post apocalyptic future he expected.

He has never seen the internet.
He can’t find any phone booths.
Or phone books.
Or paper maps.
How much for a C0ke?
You have to BUY water? Seriously?

He is a stranger in a strange land. He is an anachronism, a young man out of his own time. His ID and passport have expired. He will get around on public transportation or a bicycle.

Your Character
As this is partly to be an MxF Romance, I need someone to run a female character, the love interest. Surprise me I guess. Just try not to bog the story down with your character’s career.

I do ask that your character not be especially meek. I have found that such characters are RP killers. I am NOT looking for a Slice of Life story here, not really.

Posting
3rd Person Past Tense
Decent literacy
PM Threads (One for OOC; one for IC)
I typically manage about a page per post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back