• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Seeking Long Term Partner

AdaringWriter

Roleplay Type(s)
#bxg #longterm #detailed #detailed #drama #romantic #angst #literate #modern

Female seeking male

Hey there! I'm on the hunt for a long-term partner :) I'm all about the details, worldbuilding, and top-notch content. Nothing gets me more excited than having intricate plots, unique twists, and providing an array of avenues for character growth. I'm all about challenging my characters. Arranged marriages and enemies-to-lovers scenarios? Best friends that hold a candle for one another? Love triangles? They're my jam, keeping us fueled with content for ages. I love injecting romance into a plot, and a well-crafted slow burn! Just to clarify, my preference leans towards MxF romances, apologies for any inconvenience.

Now, who am I seeking?
I'm in search of someone who steers clear of one-liners. Writes from a male perspective, I'm after a partner who's ready to weave an engaging plot and sustain the momentum with consistent content. Looking for someone to connect with, to get excited, and build something together that we both love!! My intros are usually decently lengthy, but my typical responses range from 3 paragraphs to 6 or 7, matching your output. If you're into substantial replies, count me in – I'm more than happy to reciprocate. Please have good grammar. Obviously, we all make mistakes and I definitely will but I appreciate grammar + writing skills!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back