• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Long Term Partner search (FxF)

EmmaWings

THEY'LL NEVER LEAVE US ALONE

Some people hold on to their morals, some don't. Some changed up their view, and some didn't. And then there were also those that changed...into vampyres.

In a world where vampyres and humans lived together, it wasn't as easy for everyone to adjust. It took time. There were some that made friends with vampyres, but there were also those that hunted them down like animals. Although there were laws that wrote that vampyres and humans cannot kill each other, both sides still found ways to break the rule. It wasn't uncommon to do so. Between vampyres and humans, there were also those somewhere inbetween both parties. They should consider themselves lucky. Becoming a vampyre, also known as 'turning', isn't without the risk of your life. In fact, most humans died because of it. But the advantages of becoming one were too good to not worth taking the risk.

Another dead boy, another potential lost in the world. Vampyres teeth were seen on his neck, but no signs of life left detected in the 15 year old. He was gone. Dead. How long left can humans live like this? Was their life in danger? Should they take matters into own hand? But, were they even sure a vampyre killed the boy? Without evidence, they were not allowed to intialize a cull. But at the same time, rules were there to be broken.

Hi, my name is Emma and I am looking for a long term RP partner for this plot. This plot can go many many ways, whether that's thriller-ish looking for the real killer, or more romantically where a hidden relationship has to be kept between our OC's. But honestly, I would love it to have both. More details and stuff can be discussed in PMs.

What I'm looking for in a partner:
- Female and 18+ (FxF relationship)
- Okay with darker topics
- Loves to build the world with me
- semi-literate
- Please PM me if you're interested!!

coded by Mister Glass​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back