• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Which RP would you be interested to join?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You're gonna start up all the RPs with highest votes? That's a little much, isn't it?
I always make threads in advance. Lore, IC, CS, and OOC would all be ready as soon as I put up an interest check.
But this time, I haven't prepared at all! You can imagine my worries when votes tie up.
I'll only run 1 RP, of course. But it's nice to get things done before hand.

I always make threads in advance. Lore, IC, CS, and OOC would all be ready as soon as I put up an interest check.
But this time, I haven't prepared at all! You can imagine my worries when votes tie up.
I'll only run 1 RP, of course. But it's nice to get things done before hand.
Well, you could always put everything in your private workshop to keep them on standby, then put them up once the polls close if you set a time on it.

Well, you could always put everything in your private workshop to keep them on standby, then put them up once the polls close if you set a time on it.
I usually write on Google docs first and foremost, then BBCode them in the workshop. But that was for 1 RP at a time. Now there's like 5 ideas lying around waiting for votes, so I'm just like "I should have wrote everything 5 months earlier." lol
Well, I plan to keep things simple to digest, so it's not that bad of a deal. Just gotta find time for it this Saturday. Pray for me. 🙏

Update: Poll will close tomorrow at this time. Appropriate threads will be announced for those that voted and voiced their interests.

Indeed! And thank you so much ahhhxbxbxbx.
At this point Aquile and Teufel are prolly not in everyone's interests, it seems.
Aquile and Teufel were my top favorites out of the five, but I'm well aware my interests don't always line up with the majority on this site.

Aquile and Teufel were my top favorites out of the five, but I'm well aware my interests don't always line up with the majority on this site.
Well, I'm glad you like them! Each has their merits!~ <3
There are a lot of RP ideas that I wish to run, and for most parts, are catered towards my sporadic interests. Military RPs often die fast, so it makes sense for others to be reluctant of joining.

Hey so will you ever go back to these other ideas later in the future?
Yes!
Believe it or not, Teufelslied and Aquile Viridiane are pivotal to anything that comes later, as they establish a lot of history for later RPs that will make a lot of sense as the world progress. Essentially "Oh wow, I was in that RP! I remember that! So that's why it was the way it was. Oh hey! I get that reference!"

You'll basically be writing history before the endgame of the project is released.

not me already having an idea for a character
(headpats)
You'll get 'em next time.

I gotchu - Viking Squad, All-Day, 'very-Day, Baby!
-
Nothing but Big W-Squad is gonna be rolling through these worlds, yo.

Interest Check; Is this open?
Yes! Voting ends in about 13 hours. Cast your vote! Even if your RP choice don't make it, you can still join the elected RP!

I gotchu - Viking Squad, All-Day, 'very-Day, Baby!
-
Nothing but Big W-Squad is gonna be rolling through these worlds, yo.
Okie dokie! Skål! 🍻

Looks like Væborg got the clear advantage. I'll be wrapping up the corresponding threads today and tag everyone.

I'm interested in a few of these, though I need to think on which one to vote for, will attempt to do so within the hour.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back