• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Which RP would you be interested to join?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
☆ PILOT SURVEY RESULTS ☆

The results are in! And the winner of this season's RP is...

.... [cBn] KHRONIKON VÆBORGENSK !

A big thank you to those that participated in the vote. It was entertaining and informative to see roleplayers come together. Wow! So many people! Y'all have helped me a lot with this survey, in more ways than one.

To those that voted for Khronikon Væborgensk:
• I will be wrapping up the threads shortly. I had to attend a late meeting, so the works will be delayed for a few hours.When it is done, you will be informed!

As for those that voted for another project:
• If you have some interest to try out Khronikon Vaeborgensk, please let me know, I will tag you when the links are up.

In the particular case of you wanting to contribute to any project, while you wait for its future release:
• Leave me a message in my letterbox to let me know of your interests and I will be in touch!

Once again, a big shout out to y'all, the roleplayers! <3

animegirl20 animegirl20 Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian RedArmyShogun RedArmyShogun AriAriAbabwa AriAriAbabwa Soviet Panda Soviet Panda Nellancholy Nellancholy EmperorsChosen EmperorsChosen Rage Rage Zombehs Zombehs Damafaud Damafaud Ramjammer Ramjammer Stitches and Patchwork Stitches and Patchwork Firelie Firelie FiveElemental FiveElemental SpazTheButcher SpazTheButcher Doctor Nope Doctor Nope Monday Monday shadowz1995 shadowz1995 BloodThunder27 BloodThunder27 ERode ERode noil noil BuggaBoo BuggaBoo DrLucky1 DrLucky1 gxxberkit gxxberkit Fluffy-Kat Fluffy-Kat Axeykins Axeykins General Deth Glitch General Deth Glitch RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan Midrick Midrick Danzo Danzo Minyari Minyari Remembrance Remembrance Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Nessi Nessi

Best regards,
Prim

Is she from an anime or a video game? :o
Anime! The Aria series, my absolute favorite hidden gem 😌
It's SoL fantasy and really just stuck with me,, like one of the few anime that I found genuinely beautiful and meaningful

and Alice is best girl 😌
I'm sure she is a very good girl! xcxcxcc

Anime! The Aria series, my absolute favorite hidden gem 😌
It's SoL fantasy and really just stuck with me,, like one of the few anime that I found genuinely beautiful and meaningful
I see! I haven't been able to find time to get back into anime. My favorite slice of life "fantasy" anime of all time would be Demichan, although it takes place in modern world. The story is great though. Absolutely hilarious, next to Gabriel Dropout and Ms. Kobayashi's Dragon Maids!

I love those!! I haven't gotten around to watching Demichan tho but its on my list!

I love those!! I haven't gotten around to watching Demichan tho but its on my list!
Worth watching. Very intricate lorebuilding that analyzes certain fantasy races, all disguised as a comedy show.
I have heard of Aria, but at the time, I was indulging myself with Kaguya and Asobi Asobase.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back