• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Which RP would you be interested to join?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sons and Dottirs of Tutan, look to the poll! We have narrowed the lead of our competitor from a mighty six to a two! Victory is within reach! Hold strong, for no matter what may come we have earned our place a place in the All Father's Hall.!
Inspiring words.
Inb4 all players switch to Vaeborg.

Muh democracy is crumbling.

Stay thy vote, master of waifus. Mine and mine brothers shall vanquish these modern cowards and establish the Jomsvikings!

To Valhalla! Skål!!

Mine self has been reprimanded to remove any mention of ‘modern cowards’ as it detracts from the value of modern technology and greatly disgraces the lifetimes spent inventing it.

Skål, I guess.

It's a tug-o-war. You never know which is which until the end. Friday night is a long way off. But I see now which ones are the most wanted.
Dun give up hope. Invite your friends! <3
If I rallied my friends that'll probably be rigging the election 😅

Sons and Dottirs of Tutan, we have taken the lead! But we cannot rest yet for there are many days until Saturday and much can happen until then. Search for lost Sons and Dottirs of Tutan and have them join and bolster our ranks. Stand strong and we shall see victory in the coming days!

If I rallied my friends that'll probably be rigging the election 😅
Under the assumption that it's not already been rigged. But I digress. For the sake of democracy and et cetera.

Sons and Dottirs of Tutan, we have taken the lead! But we cannot rest yet for there are many days until Saturday and much can happen until then. Search for lost Sons and Dottirs of Tutan and have them join and bolster our ranks. Stand strong and we shall see victory in the coming days!
Xbxbxbxb
I wonder which RP Panda voted for. Hmmm. xD
Glad to see you are excited for Væborgensk.

I'm not one to rally for votes,but hey. If you haven't experienced the power of GUN in a while and feel like being naughty,consider voting for The Score.

I'm not one to rally for votes,but hey. If you haven't experienced the power of GUN in a while and feel like being naughty,consider voting for The Score.
:o Here comes the opposition! What can the Scorists do now to catch up to the Vikings?
2022 RP Election is looking quite sporty!
Next up, on RPCenter!~
(dramatic transition)

Damn, the Score's been overtaken by six votes 😫
How the tables have turned. xD
I'll give it another day to make sure nobody changes their minds, and then get started on the threads. Wouldn't want to be making threads for one RP and the gang wants the other.
I totally did not account for the effort it would take to put up the links for 5 RPs in preparations. You have 4 threads (IC, CS, OOC, and Lore) for 1 RP. That's 20 threads for 5 interest checks. xcxcxcxcxcxc

How the tables have turned. xD
I'll give it another day to make sure nobody changes their minds, and then get started on the threads. Wouldn't want to be making threads for one RP and the gang wants the other.
I totally did not account for the effort it would take to put up the links for 5 RPs in preparations. You have 4 threads (IC, CS, OOC, and Lore) for 1 RP. That's 20 threads for 5 interest checks. xcxcxcxcxcxc
You're gonna start up all the RPs with highest votes? That's a little much, isn't it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back