• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Which RP would you be interested to join?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If there were some votes for Aquile, I'd definitely throw my vote at it, but alas. I guess I'll just have to rely on my mangoes for that fix instead.

So the Score it is!
Might as well vote anyway you never know more people might show interest. Though…..now I’m wondering how many people didn’t vote just because they saw it didn’t have a lot of votes.

So you telling me I can’t make my favorite AI character? You blow :pepesad:
These are all I have to offer at the moment. I'm sorry it's not what you expected.

If there were some votes for Aquile, I'd definitely throw my vote at it, but alas. I guess I'll just have to rely on my mangoes for that fix instead.

So the Score it is!
Feel free to vote for whichever (you) would like to participate in. You are still eligible to join the one that gets the most votes should you wish to!

[Insert something here]
(insert reply here)

Might as well vote anyway you never know more people might show interest. Though…..now I’m wondering how many people didn’t vote just because they saw it didn’t have a lot of votes.
I'm sure lots of people have secondary opinions. It helps me to gather the interests in general with this poll, so I would advise people to follow their instincts first and foremost. Thank you for voting! <3

I voted Suits of War because I'm a fan of corporate shenanigans.
Heya! Thank you for voting. It helps to know that SoW is getting more reception than I expected!

May I entice some people to change their vote to Væborgensk with a song that embodies the spirit of what the rp will no doubt be?

Last edited:
It is so exciting to see the votes coming in! I'm tempted to make a political-drama RP out of the voting process here alone. Ahahah <3
I'm okay with heists. I enjoy fast-paced action and kinda want my fix lol I even have a character set up for it. Granted I'll have to make a few changes because I wrote her as a Police Officer.

I'm okay with heists. I enjoy fast-paced action and kinda want my fix lol I even have a character set up for it. Granted I'll have to make a few changes because I wrote her as a Police Officer.
So do I! I've always wanted to start my Project Syndicate, but at the time, there were other similar projects ran by other players, so I had to stow the idea. But now it's free game! Muahahaha!
Could always have their law enforcement career as a past. It would also explain their weapon proficiency. But more on that when the lore amd CS comes around!

So do I! I've always wanted to start my Project Syndicate, but at the time, there were other similar projects ran by other players, so I had to stow the idea. But now it's free game! Muahahaha!
Could always have their law enforcement career as a past. It would also explain their weapon proficiency. But more on that when the lore amd CS comes around!

I'm sure you will adjust to fit. Won't be long until then. But one can always hope for the other RPs to get more votes~

Bank heist vs fighting giant sea serpents. Imma take the sea serpents if I can help it.
If you bring out your friends and contacts, I'm sure they will vote for it. I serve the people, and cannot rig the election. (as much as I am tempted to do so) <3

Indeed! And thank you so much ahhhxbxbxbx.
At this point Aquile and Teufel are prolly not in everyone's interests, it seems.
They were actually my 3rd and 2nd choice lol, respectively.

They were actually my 3rd and 2nd choice lol, respectively.
That's fair. I kinda expected it to not be as popular as SoW or Vaeborg. Turns out, Score has a lot of attention. Prolly due to a lack of heist RP these days? It's been a while since I browsed the interest checks wholeheartedly.

Heist wasn't my first choice but I can get behind it. I like crime and doing crime related activities.

View attachment 975451
Changing your votes?
I'll be tagging those who voted once the results are settled.

Khronikon is my second choice……... I’m Little tempted to change my vote. XD
Gotta hop on the bandwagon to make sure you get yours haha. Dun hurt none.

The poll will be up until Saturday (when I'm free to count and start putting up threads), so take your time to decide which is the best for you!

Not changing my vote. I'm good with anything I just have a first choice in terms of plots as with all things. The others are still really good and very well fleshed out enough. My interest has been grabbed regardless.

Not changing my vote. I'm good with anything I just have a first choice in terms of plots as with all things. The others are still really good and very well fleshed out enough. My interest has been grabbed regardless.
Okie dokie! And thank you! It means so much!~ <3

Sons and Dottirs of Tutan, look to the poll! We have narrowed the lead of our competitor from a mighty six to a two! Victory is within reach! Hold strong, for no matter what may come we have earned our place a place in the All Father's Hall.!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back