• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kolan and The Guild Wars OOC

Both guild's have two slots open now XD and now the guilds are even, but it may not stay that way.

PaulHaynek PaulHaynek don't worry, I'm sure there'll be some people wanting to join the wolves, eventually cx

Tsutarji Tsutarji shadowz1995 shadowz1995 slim slim
Roland and Genjui returned before Calla, Alexia and Ravus.

AI10100 AI10100 Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal
You guys would be inside the guild hall by now and Soma, wake up Genji please. Roland would certainly notice the new members at the least.

June Verles June Verles Damafaud Damafaud
Calla, Alexia and Ravus are at the front steps of the hall, already traveled there now.

Everyone can say hi to our new members or just go to sleep if you can. I'll let you guys settle and greet our three new members, Calla will most likely go ahead and finalize their member ship before a skip to later that day (or would you guys want a skip that whole next day and just start fresh the morning after?) and then we can start a new quest if you like or you can have an in character break day for some fun.

Tsutarji Tsutarji shadowz1995 shadowz1995 slim slim
Roland and Genjui returned before Calla, Alexia and Ravus.

AI10100 AI10100 Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal
You guys would be inside the guild hall by now and Soma, wake up Genji please. Roland would certainly notice the new members at the least.

June Verles June Verles Damafaud Damafaud
Calla, Alexia and Ravus are at the front steps of the hall, already traveled there now.

Everyone can say hi to our new members or just go to sleep if you can. I'll let you guys settle and greet our three new members, Calla will most likely go ahead and finalize their member ship before a skip to later that day (or would you guys want a skip that whole next day and just start fresh the morning after?) and then we can start a new quest if you like or you can have an in character break day for some fun.
Easy enough lol.

I've just asked on the discord but you seem more active here, Is teleportation magic a thing? I was thinking Alexia might make some teleportation runes between the guild island and the main one, to cut on travel time.
AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

Yes, though it’s one that’s takes a bit to master. If it’s new to Alexia she may leave some limbs behind (but she can get them back no problem, it’s like that splintching thingsmajig from Harry Potter)

Honestly it depends for me. If I see things on discord first I’ll respond there, if I see it on rpn I’ll respond there. Usually I getdiscor notifications before the emails for rpn, (though this is a question everyone may be interested in so thanks for putting it up here too and I also have some other questions I need to post on the FAQ but that’ll wait till I ge to the library later or tomorrow )

AgWordSmith AgWordSmith Ah right I also want to ask if divination magic is a thing

I hinted that Ravus tried to learn divination magic to look for Vale but I'm not sure if it's allowed.

Damafaud Damafaud June Verles June Verles AI10100 AI10100 Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal
Congrats Raven Guild!
As your current quest comes to a close you will be free to vote on another quest as your characters enjoy some well deserved rest! Or You may skip right ahead to the next adventure!

You are free to have multiple quests going on at once! You may only have ONE Solo mission going on at a time and all other quest will need to have a pair or more of questers to them unless otherwise stated.

Congratulations! And with your first quest concluding Wolf Guild Still has lead on the ranking board! Which has been updated. Don't worry Raven Guild surely the top spot will soon be in your grasp!

Tsutarji Tsutarji slim slim shadowz1995 shadowz1995
You guys won't be receiving the quest rewards but I either have let let you guys and enchantments to your armor while we discussed your characters or I will let you do so now if need be. You guy may not have more than 500 gold on your person unless you've got something to carry all that money in. Same for everyone else.

That being said Calla has put her 200 reward plus another 100 from her own pocket into the guild fund, any one wants to donate generously to the guild fund please tag me with you're saying so. perhaps we need a banking thread XD haha

Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle
Welcome to our lovely rp and even lovelier guild! You may join right in now or wait till I do a brief time skip,

unless a time skip to sleep feels unnecessary to everyone?

As far as posting goes I no longer have a personal computer and bigger, more detailed posts will have to be done when I'm at the library on campus. Smaller posts I don't mind to do on my phone. But I do have classes and already have assignments, but I hope to keep up with this HP this semester despite class and work. Discord is the best way to reach me if you are not in the server and want to be, the invite is on page one of the OOC. Though I do check rpn almost as often.

Things are pretty bad on my end so the update will be by the weekend.

Sorry for the delay.
Don't sweat it! I will be responding to wolf guild today or tomorrow though!

Damafaud Damafaud Rina's post are a little wonky. I can't see anything till I click the button above the picture. I wish Icould fix it for you but I am still having issues with the hp permissions. If you think you can fix it great! If you can't I can try to see the problem and tell you where to go to fix it or give you a fixed code to use ?

Damafaud Damafaud June Verles June Verles AI10100 AI10100 Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal
Congrats Raven Guild!
As your current quest comes to a close you will be free to vote on another quest as your characters enjoy some well deserved rest! Or You may skip right ahead to the next adventure!

You are free to have multiple quests going on at once! You may only have ONE Solo mission going on at a time and all other quest will need to have a pair or more of questers to them unless otherwise stated.

Congratulations! And with your first quest concluding Wolf Guild Still has lead on the ranking board! Which has been updated. Don't worry Raven Guild surely the top spot will soon be in your grasp!

Tsutarji Tsutarji slim slim shadowz1995 shadowz1995
You guys won't be receiving the quest rewards but I either have let let you guys and enchantments to your armor while we discussed your characters or I will let you do so now if need be. You guy may not have more than 500 gold on your person unless you've got something to carry all that money in. Same for everyone else.

That being said Calla has put her 200 reward plus another 100 from her own pocket into the guild fund, any one wants to donate generously to the guild fund please tag me with you're saying so. perhaps we need a banking thread XD haha

Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle
Welcome to our lovely rp and even lovelier guild! You may join right in now or wait till I do a brief time skip,

unless a time skip to sleep feels unnecessary to everyone?

As far as posting goes I no longer have a personal computer and bigger, more detailed posts will have to be done when I'm at the library on campus. Smaller posts I don't mind to do on my phone. But I do have classes and already have assignments, but I hope to keep up with this HP this semester despite class and work. Discord is the best way to reach me if you are not in the server and want to be, the invite is on page one of the OOC. Though I do check rpn almost as often.
My guy has been alive for quite some time and has amassed a decent amount of wealth over the years. But he has it stored away. Though, if currency is needed for something important, he will put forth some gold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back